PDA

View Full Version : What's your "Secret?"

larphill
29th November 2011, 15:59
I did a bit of searching to make sure I'm not double-posting (and hopefully I'm not).

About a year ago I was introduced to the concept behind "The Secret" and then watched the video. I admit it was intriguing but not quite believable at that time. Since then I started listening to Coast to Coast AM and have heard it referenced a few times and began to question the possibility of it actually working. So here I am.

I'd like to know if you believe in "The Secret" (or, I guess, the phenomena it describes) and if you've tried it yourself.

Did it work? If so, how long did it take and did it present itself in an obvious manner? Do you have tips on how to make it work.

My family and I have been struggling for quite some time and it seems no matter how hard I try I can't get ahead. Here's hoping the secret's not a bust.

White Rabbit
29th November 2011, 16:38
Hi Larry,

I have that book and I like it. There may or may not be that one thing out there that resonates with you, there may be more than one that get combined by you that work for you. What I will suggest works for me... it may or may not work for you. The hardest part is the longing for something, realizing that the longing must be let go of before what you really need can come to you. In other words, I needed to get out of my own way and let *it* go (whatever your *it* may be). (I can be a control freak with what I think will work for me, instead of letting things flow, I want to create the river bed for it. lol)

There were many times throughout my life I have come across certain things, things I may have poo-pooed in the past (for no real reason except that either it was never meant for me, or the timing for me was wrong at the time) that I now devour with a hearty appetite. Everything takes work on our parts... the key to it is... when it is something you love to do, makes you feel good and look forward to it, even if it is hard at times, go for it... if it feels like work, like that job you just go to do as fast as you can to get to do something better, then it is not the right thing.

I believe that what you ask for with sincere thanks that is for your highest good will come to you... if you allow it to. For me, I am level 1 Reiki and devouring it like a starving person. Back in the day, when I heard of Reiki at a Spa, the way it was explained to me was so unappealing. Only someone who has studied Reiki would have known what to ask after the description I was always given... (I was always told it was hands off, energy work in the energy field around your body). For me, I was going for a massage... not what was described to me... I did not want an "air" massage. It didn't make any sense to me... because It. Was. Not. My. Time. To. Really. Know. I was not ready then. I think the reason it was not correctly explained back then, aside from it being the wrong time for me to find out the truth about it... was because it may have been something 'new age' and people were not comfortable talking about it or did not know enough about it. The receptionists may not have believed it worked and if you are trying to convince someone of something that you yourself do not believe... well then... how on earth will they believe you?

If something is calling you, make no mistakes about it, if you are listening... you will know. Well, that is what happened for me, a friend of mine told me about this Reiki Share she went to... I was very curious seeing what I was told about it in the past... well, was I ever misinformed! She described this beautiful evening of love and light. Once I found this out, you betcha my fingers were a typing to research this Reiki stuff... well... now I am attuned for Reiki 1 and continuing on with a Reiki Master. The practice has been so very settling for me, my spirit is much lighter. My situation sucks, but I am better able to handle what comes my way with my daily practice of meditation and Reiki... sometimes all I can manage is 5 minutes, but just to reconnect with the source of all is so refreshing... it is like a big safe hug from the universal energy force. I need to work on ME before anything else can happen for me.

Try sitting in a quiet place that is comfortable and private for you where you will be undisturbed... close your eyes, feel your breath, concentrate on only that and just let go and ask for guidance... and listen closely. You may not feel like it is doing any good, but be persistent, listen and pay attention to what you see, feel and hear during that time as well as during your days and nights. Does anything keep popping up?

Little by little you will be drawn to what is right for you. You cannot make something work, but you can watch it work through you. (it is still hard for me to let the river flow and not try to carve out the river bed for it, but it is getting easier!)

Happy discovering my fellow traveler!

White Rabbit

David Topí
29th November 2011, 17:08
I did a bit of searching to make sure I'm not double-posting (and hopefully I'm not).

About a year ago I was introduced to the concept behind "The Secret" and then watched the video. I admit it was intriguing but not quite believable at that time. Since then I started listening to Coast to Coast AM and have heard it referenced a few times and began to question the possibility of it actually working. So here I am.

I'd like to know if you believe in "The Secret" (or, I guess, the phenomena it describes) and if you've tried it yourself.

Did it work? If so, how long did it take and did it present itself in an obvious manner? Do you have tips on how to make it work.

My family and I have been struggling for quite some time and it seems no matter how hard I try I can't get ahead. Here's hoping the secret's not a bust.

I believe in some general, "law of attraction", but much more "deep" that what the Secret promotes. I mean, I believe everything is energy, and the energy has some property, pure waves that collapse in several stuff depending our influences on it, so, you could indeed become a magnet for some kind of "waves" that do resonate with your internal reality. As a concept, I find it correct, as a tool as described in the book and film, I find it too much "marketing" and too "superficial". Of course, just my opinion :-)

ketturah
29th November 2011, 17:22
I didn't read the book and I don't know much about "the Secret", but this year I had an example of the power of Intention happen in my life. I planned on buying concert tickets to my daughter's favorite Pop/Country singer. She was expected to sell out in minutes. My Intention was to buy the best seats possible where the performer (who is known for walking through the crowd during the concert) might walk by and my daughter might have the opportunity to touch/hug her idol. I got 6 floor tickets the day they went on sale 6 months before the concert. My daughter and I had the belief that it was possible for the Singer to hug/touch my daughter when she walked through the crowd....there were 50,000 people in the football stadium that night. Guess what happened? I saw security lining up along our seats and soon the Performer walked right in front of us, touching the hands of my daughter, my son and his girlfriend. After she performed on her ministage at the back of the stadium, my daughter noticed the Pop/Country star's mother and tapped her on the shoulder, and the Mom turned around and hugged my daughter. My daughter is very proud to say she hugged the star's mother!

I know this experience isn't what most people would use power of intention for, but it is a great memory for my kids. I have it on video, maybe I will try to post it later, lol.

Lisab
29th November 2011, 18:29
The Abraham material really resonates for me, even tho I dont really go down the channeling route. You can check the vids out on you tube. Happy manifesting!

Rantaak
29th November 2011, 18:37
To dis-spell any real secret is the true form of blasphemy. Be wary of those who claim to possess secrets, ready to share them with the soccer moms and mall goths of the world at the cost of your hard-earned slave wages.

NeverMind
29th November 2011, 18:50
I haven't read the Secret (nor do I intend to, for various reasons), but from what I could gather, they are selling basic information on an ancient ability that I, for one, have been using since birth.
So, yes, it does work. How could it NOT work?
There is no force in the Universe able or willing to oppose it.

Read Neville Goddard, my friend.
And/or the New Testament.

They have all the reassurance you'll ever need, but you do have to develop the faith that it CAN be done, if it's not innate in you.

And all the texts above (also Goddard's spoken lectures) can be found free of charge on the web.

conk
29th November 2011, 20:00
Yes, the Abraham/Hicks information is the key to the Secret. You must focus and resonate with your desires. You must be just a happy if they don't manifest, not caring or being so attached.

The issue is blockages in our mental and physical bodies. Emotional turmoil and subconscious assumptions can and will block the manifestation of your wishes. That is the key to realization of the dreams. Not easy, but doable. I like Roman's take on releasing. There are many takes on this, many methods. You may desire something badly, but your subconscious mind may think you unworthy of obtaining it. You must clear the emotions and blockages. They you can more properly align yourself with your true nature, and that is abundance and joy!

Lisab
29th November 2011, 20:28
And be specific. I manifested a home in the area Ive always wanted to live in right by the sea. In the past Id always had landlords that were a pain in the arse, turning up for no reason, letting themselves in etc. So this time I asked for a more laidback landlord the only problem with that is I cant get him to fix anything round here! Talk about Manyana,manyana. Still at least he hasnt put the rent up!

Maia Gabrial
29th November 2011, 20:45

Gregg Braden explains that you can ask, pray, wish and hope for things and not get them because you're not speaking the language of the Divine Matrix. There's 2 part videos. The 1st part is 3hrs long as he explains the technological side of it. Part 2 is 1 hr long and he goes into the nitty gritty....
He explains that you have to word things in a way that the Divine Matrix will understand and then manifestation will happen for you. These videos are very informative and worth listening to. For those who haven't seen them yet:

yD8grqXhSqY

It'll help to understand how the Matrix works....

Maia Gabrial
29th November 2011, 20:52
For some reason the first part wouldn't take, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiYLR0tSp4

Hope this helps....

Lisab
29th November 2011, 20:53

Gregg Braden explains that you can ask, pray, wish and hope for things and not get them because you're not speaking the language of the Divine Matrix. There's 2 part videos. The 1st part is 3hrs long as he explains the technological side of it. Part 2 is 1 hr long and he goes into the nitty gritty....
He explains that you have to word things in a way that the Divine Matrix will understand and then manifestation will happen for you. These videos are very informative and worth listening to. For those who haven't seen them yet:

yD8grqXhSqY

It'll help to understand how the Matrix works....

Il check this out myself later. Thanks Maia looks interesting.

wolf_rt
30th November 2011, 00:35
I certainly do believe the secret... that's not quite the whole story though.

There is some very sensible information on the subject here:
http://montalk.net/metaphys/68/true-reality-creation-part-i

DeDukshyn
30th November 2011, 00:51
The concepts in "The secret" do work, but understand the published version of "The secret" kept an extremely important detail "A Secret." The word "vibration" or "vibrations" where completely edited out, as well as the connection to emotion - which is the actual key to the secret. It takes more than desire, it takes desire brushed with the right vibrational emotion to set that desire toward fullfillment. Some have figured this out naturally, and others who are generally very positive people will have much more to gain from the concepts than a pessimist. You must not only not be a pessimist, you have maintain the vibrational or emotional state to be asence of pessimism and hold the feeling of your desire, as already have happened. It could be explained a little better but this is the missing key from the Secret that will prevent many from ever seeing the benefits of these concepts. This was done on purpose so as to keep many people who try this, failing, thus reducing confidence in the techniques - yet this is how to consciously create - the elite don't really want you to know how to do that.

I created and used my own version of this before I ever heard about "The Secret", and if done properly - it does work very well. But you have to hold love and confidence in your heart the entire time to get good results - this is the hard part, it does take much practice.

Esther Hicks and Abraham have a chapter in a book (and on audio) of exactly all the elements that were purposely stripped from the secret - and explain the way to make it work for you the best it can. I found it quite valuable, accurate, and at the same time entertaining, yet due to the nature of the source of this material some may initially balk at it. As always ... trust your heart!

EDIT: looks like this may have been covered ... What I get for skipping to the end ;-)

modwiz
30th November 2011, 01:07
I certainly do believe the secret... that's not quite the whole story though.

There is some very sensible information on the subject here:
http://montalk.net/metaphys/68/true-reality-creation-part-i

Montalk.net is just fantastic. It is a goldmine and all you need is some time and the wisdom to know what is worth your time.

BTW. My secret is eating good food and thinking good thoughts. They are really the same thing.

wolf_rt
30th November 2011, 01:12
Thanks again for sharing that montalk.net link with me Modwiz... As you said, it it like spiritual armor.

DeDukshyn
30th November 2011, 01:37
To dis-spell any real secret is the true form of blasphemy. Be wary of those who claim to possess secrets, ready to share them with the soccer moms and mall goths of the world at the cost of your hard-earned slave wages.

This applies to the published version, but not to the real concepts as laid out by Abraham. I think most who are curious in this subject would be wise to understand the differences.

DouglasDanger
30th November 2011, 01:41
My secret?.... I have an interesting book printed in the 30's.. it has lots of pictures and 400 questions and answers about the Book itself And A couple of Zombies stuffed into my closet... I'm not old enough for the flesh to be rotted off thier skeletons yet :) ...

Zillah
30th November 2011, 01:42
I feel The Secret just scratches the surface of our true innate potential... however it is a start, and something to get excited about... my journey of "manifestation" started with that movie, but as I explored more and more I realized law of attraction is a mere % of what we're capable of.

I dont so much feel the universe is governed by a law of attraction, rather I feel its a law of mirroring - this removes any desire/wish/want and encourages you to place yourself in a state of BEing and the universe will mirror it back. The grand part for me is KNOWING that I Am all that is, a co-creator of reality, and a piece of source energy - all is connected and all is influenced - therefore I have access to everything, and it to me. So if this is the case, anything can happen accordingly, not based on what I want, rather shaped around what I AM. A true reflection.

I suggest to read Joseph Murphy - The Cosmic Energizer -- It's almost a too simple of a read, but you will NEVER regret how this will change your life. He is one of my hero's, and has many publications, check them out.

I also suggest to look into Harrison Klein's Alignment Factor, brilliant man who teaches how to get into your I AM state for manifestation, it has worked for me.

Lastly, there is a recording I highly recommend as something really spectacular happened to me when I listened to it: Frank Kinslow's Pure Awareness technique. It shot me right into a state of majestic and magical "nothing" where I literally felt what it would like to be "God." I wish I had the words to describe the immensity in my experience, alas I simply cant!!! All I know is that while I was in the nothing, there was nothing to do BUT CREATE... perhaps the moment that started it ALL. :) I go to this place of Source and become it in the darkness and in the void - I hold the immensity, the passion, the creative power and say -- let's get the party started!!

jagman
30th November 2011, 02:42
All athletes, musicians & artists know, When your in whats called the zone! ( That is where the sparks fly!)
Its when your at your most creative mindset. Its referred to in science has the Alpha range. When you achieve this
range and all humans are capable. Your resonance is about 7 to 8 or7 to 9 hertz ,pulses per second Our planet Earths Resonance Frequency (ERF) is at 7.83 hertz, pulses per second. ( That is strange. Our planet resonance is perfect for us!)

The proverbial turd in the punch bowl is that, Our power grid operates at 60 hertz pulses per second!
That is alot of background noise or interference! So you must find a way to remove the Interference
Some people do this through Meditation. Anyway that is the only secret I know

fosselovelight
30th November 2011, 03:08
All athletes, musicians & artists know, When your in whats called the zone! ( That is where the sparks fly!)
Its when your at your most creative mindset. Its referred to in science has the Alpha range. When you achieve this
range and all humans are capable. Your resonance is about 7 to 8 or7 to 9 hertz ,pulses per second Our planet Earths Resonance Frequency (ERF) is at 7.83 hertz, pulses per second. ( That is strange. Our planet resonance is perfect for us!

The proverbial turd in the punch bowl is that, Our power grid operates at 60 hertz pulses per second!
That is alot of background noise or interference! So you must find a way to remove the Interference

I think you definitely hit the nail on the head!! being an artist/musician myself i can completely relate to this! I have found meditation to be particularly useful- getting into that ZONE - not only removing background noise or interferences to prepare for performances... but also actually removing any roadblocks (situations and people) in life that interfere with one's own journey... pure magic..... :)

NeverMind
30th November 2011, 03:10
To all this great advice I would just like to add a little something that is essential to the modus operandi of successful "miracle making"... Lightness.

There is a certain lightness of Being - of breathing, of feeling, of walking, of thought - that you have to adopt and cultivate, and that lightness comes from the awareness that all WILL be well for you.

Do you think it is a coincidence that so many (not all, but very many) big lottery winners have been seemingly carefree, or even reckless, people?
I doubt it.

P.S. I would have added this to my earlier post, but I wouldn't want you to miss it, in case you've already read the previous post. And I consider this component too important to be missed.

Relax. All WILL be well.

Good luck.

fosselovelight
30th November 2011, 03:14
Relax. All WILL be well.

Love your attitude :)

NeverMind
30th November 2011, 03:15
Relax. All WILL be well.

Love your attitude :)

It takes one to know one. :-)

sshenry
30th November 2011, 03:19
The Secret barely scratches the surface of the true reality behind the concepts involved, but at least it serves as introduction.

Many people are not yet ready to believe in ANY sort of metaphysics, let alone the true depths of what is involved when it comes to manifestation and the law of attraction and The Secret at least allows them to get a glimpse of depths they may not have even suspected of existing before. But it is only the beginning.

DeDukshyn
30th November 2011, 03:25
range and all humans are capable. Your resonance is about 7 to 8 or7 to 9 hertz ,pulses per second Our planet Earths Resonance Frequency (ERF) is at 7.83 hertz, pulses per second. ( That is strange. Our planet resonance is perfect for us!)

When one is in the zone, their ego is set aside 100% and their entire decision making processes are only in the moment - not a moment before - not a moment afterward. This is the natural inherent state of all humans and is the "present" that exists in the present ;-)

Near superhuman abilities that we see expressed in athletes is ours and shortly in the future this will be the norm among humans as we return to our natural state. All the devices of past put in place to keep us regretting the past and worrying about the future are the only simple and frail concepts between you and this new reality available in the present moment.

wow .. that was starting to stream itself ... cool ;)

DeDukshyn
30th November 2011, 03:43
To all this great advice I would just like to add a little something that is essential to the modus operandi of successful "miracle making"... Lightness.

There is a certain lightness of Being - of breathing, of feeling, of walking, of thought - that you have to adopt and cultivate, and that lightness comes from the awareness that all WILL be well for you.

Do you think it is a coincidence that so many (not all, but very many) big lottery winners have been seemingly carefree, or even reckless, people?
I doubt it.

P.S. I would have added this to my earlier post, but I wouldn't want you to miss it, in case you've already read the previous post. And I consider this component too important to be missed.

Relax. All WILL be well.

Good luck.

My friend Chris once praised a post of mine of being a true gem amongst posts. I am going to name this the Greybeard award and pass it on to you and this post of yours. Very well said - this is a gem ;)

Disclaimer: Greybeard reserves the right to disagree with the above post and still be qualified for an award name, this is just my way of appreciating two people at once ;-)

applejax
30th November 2011, 03:47
didn't know about "the secret" until i watched it in a massage class. i think the whole law of attraction is true, however i believe it has to be aligned with what you say, think, and feel AND it's something you can achieve to do on your own (unlike hoping to win the lotto as an example).

i can tell you a moment in my life where i felt like nothing was going right considering i was laid off (happened in 2009-10) and by summer of 2010 i finally was clear of my "mind chatter". instead of praying, i ended up having a whispered conversation to God (or whatever you'd like to believe in regards to the higher form) and simply said and asked: "ok, i feel like giving up, but i need to know, you put me on this earth for a purpose. so what IS my purpose in life because i feel lost?" two weeks after i asked, my answer (ironically) came into a form of a fortune (from a fortune cookie). it clearly states: "You will prosper in the medicine field." i found it hilarious because it went full circle -- at age 18 my mom told me to become a nurse (and i told her forget about it, i want to see what i was meant to do...) and through the next 13 years I became an administrative assistant, got my degree in business, became a massage therapist, and after the fortune became a certified nurse assistant. as we speak i'm pursuing the nursing field (or maybe a physical therapist aide).

so to me -- you gotta be clear of your "mind chatter" (mind chatter is where you're basically talking to yourself of all your could've/shoulda/woulda/can't do it drama, preventing you from accomplishing what you were supposed to do) and you can't expect it to happen right away. be true to yourself. it takes TIME and patience and a keen eye to see your answer. it will come in a form you least expect it so just be aware.

NeverMind
30th November 2011, 04:39
My friend Chris once praised a post of mine of being a true gem amongst posts. I am going to name this the Greybeard award and pass it on to you and this post of yours. Very well said - this is a gem ;)

Disclaimer: Greybeard reserves the right to disagree with the above post and still be qualified for an award name, this is just my way of appreciating two people at once ;-)

Well done -- now I am blushing.
This hasn't happened to me in a while. :o

And I must have exhausted my daily dose of "gemmosity", because I can only repeat after myself: it takes one to know one. (No joking here.)

But anything with Greybeard's name attached to it has a special value for me, so I am not giving this award back, even if he throws a tantrum.

:)

Thank you. Seriously.
Not least because it helps reaffirms a truth that ultimately may help someone out there.

Daughter of Time
30th November 2011, 05:11
I tremendously enjoyed "The Secret". Does it work for everyone? No! Why? Is it because those it doesn't work for are idiots? No! I don't think so!
For those of us who are bogged down with seemingly insurmountable amounts of self-destructive conditioning, "The Secret" will not work.
One would have to remove all the self-defeating programming and belief systems passed down from life to life, from ancestors, from society, etc., etc., etc., before "The Secret" can work.
As far as finding the secret to remove all past conditioning goes, I'm working on it, but it seems to come painfully, and only in drops.

Eagle
30th November 2011, 05:17
I tremendously enjoyed "The Secret". Does it work for everyone? No! Why? Is it because those it doesn't work for are idiots? No! I don't think so!
For those of us who are bogged down with seemingly insurmountable amounts of self-destructive conditioning, "The Secret" will not work.
One would have to remove all the self-defeating programming and belief systems passed down from life to life, from ancestors, from society, etc., etc., etc., before "The Secret" can work.
As far as finding the secret to remove all past conditioning goes, I'm working on it, but it seems to come painfully, and only in drops.

You are truly your own creator; you can manifest what you want. check out a lady by the name of "Elena Radford" to see what I mean, she has really helped me. I would invite anyone to do the same. tell her Shane sent you

Daughter of Time
30th November 2011, 05:53
Yes, it is possible to create what one wants. However, there is an issue between the conscious and subconscious mind. The conscious mind may very much want to create a beautiful life, but if the subconscious mind has been programmed with something different, then the subconscious mind, until cleared, will always win.

jagman
30th November 2011, 08:14
Here are some simple exercises how to get to the alpha range. Find an area that has nice scenery. Wheat field, mountain top, desert setting
ocean front etc. but a park will suffice! Preferably a place that has a calming effect on you! Get up early one morning put on some comfortable clothing (jogging suit)
Eat a good healthy meal. You have to get to your destination about 30 minutes before sunrise so plan your time accordingly ( You do not want to rush!)
Use the facilities ( Bath room ) Take a comfortable blanket with you dont forget your music, Again take some music that has a calming effect on you
( With me its the classics ) get to your destination pick out a spot, Lay down your blanket. sit down play your music and start stretching out your body.
Start with the head and neck area, rolling your head to the right and then back to the left. Breathing is also important, Remember through this whole
exercise take deep breaths, In threw the nose and exhale through the mouth. Relax your mind while your stretching out. do shoulder rolls next
basically try to stretch out your entire body. When you finish stretching. Set in the Indian setting position, Empty your mind, Concentrate on your breathing do not let any negative thoughts enter your mind let all your worries go. Be mindful of your surroundings.If its warm enough take off
your shoes and let your feet feel the grass or earth.When the sun starts to rise open your eyes and take it all in.

DeDukshyn
30th November 2011, 17:18
Yes, it is possible to create what one wants. However, there is an issue between the conscious and subconscious mind. The conscious mind may very much want to create a beautiful life, but if the subconscious mind has been programmed with something different, then the subconscious mind, until cleared, will always win.

Deprogramming the subconscious is certainly a huge part of re-inheriting all out natural abilities. Well said.

If I may add ...
<on the soapbox for the masses> Many will ask "How?" -- good question, and I will try to simplify the equation - but I can't give a direct answer - it may different for different people, but, it is excessive fear in your subconscious that needs to be purged and replaced with love - this is all that needs to happen. When your automatic reaction to everything you perceive is love, as opposed to the fear, worry, pain, sorrow, excitement, etc. that would normally be your reaction, then you have pretty much purged the fear from the subconscious -- this needs to be goal, and subsequently it not only allows for ease of conscious creation - this state prevents any being from having any control over you - because fear is the mechanism that makes that control work - and they count on you to have a good reserve in your subconscious for their manipulations.

It is the ultimate goal of humanity - to purge this subconscious fear - ultimately this is how the goal we came here for in the first place is achieved.

My 2 cents. ;)

larphill
13th December 2011, 00:46
I want to thank everyone for your input. I will be sure to look into each and every one of your suggestions. What a wonderful and welcoming community, I'm so glad to be a part of it. I was wondering if another person's resonance can affect my ability to tune into the universe in this manner. I personally am typically a care-free, loving, caring and generous person void of most forms of despair for the most part, but I live with someone who innately is a worrier and quite a pessimist. While I don't often let it get to my mood can the sheer fact that it's in the vicinity mess with my opportunity to make the connection? Or perhaps it's just weighing on my subconscious?

oldsage
13th December 2011, 11:23
I've never read that book (never will). To me, that "Secret" was nothing more than my existence. Sometimes I feel that I AM in that mode of creation without the need to meditate. Lately, I haven't mediated in a quiet place, but I feel that mediation goes beyond just sitting in a quiet place.
It takes true dedication and self awareness to mediate on positive thoughts day by day, to expand your love, but never MANIPULATE.

You have to be observant without personal opinion. Sometimes I just am in that "I AM" mode all the time, and I just don't realize it, nothing shakes me, if there is something bizarre happening or something life threatening takes place while everyone panics,"I am in a pond floating just above with endless thoughts to prevail that mischief". Negativity must never arise, that is why you have no opinion.
It takes ALOT to know real pain and fear to truly understand and be self aware always.

That means at some point in your life you had to be in a state of total chaos. For me its different because everything (all the chaos, pain, sorrow, hate, weakness, pretty much hopeless) happened at a very young age and then bloomed into a perfect flower at the perfect age I needed it to head towards my next passage, road, level, entrance, etc.

My life has been on this passage ever since, no need for gurus, books, and conventions, and whatnot. Just ASK YOURSELF, and let go of desires and seek what makes you happy and run with it, because death is a gift, you have nothing to lose.

And even though you feel as if you have strayed away, sometimes its just what you needed to do, to understand what is correct for you as this soul. in this life. and what you were entitled to do in this life. and the certain properties instilled. as you try to remember what they are and run with them. I guess if ARE running with them, then its no secret ;)
For the sake of serenity.

Amysenthia
13th December 2011, 19:28
[/QUOTE]

Montalk.net is just fantastic. It is a goldmine and all you need is some time and the wisdom to know what is worth your time.

BTW. My secret is eating good food and thinking good thoughts. They are really the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I am glad that I saw you talking about this website Modwiz. I usually tend to read anything that you write. (By the way your profile picture radiates such wisdom and positive vibrations!) Earlier I had been on the thread written by Bluewool which is the story of a woman attached by reptilian entities. I had asked the quesition if anyone knew a way to protect yourself from these entities. Lo and behold not even an hour later I found the info on the montalk site.
http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-negative-entity-attachments. Who says there is not valuable info on PA anymore. Synchronicity maybe??!!

Rosco1
13th December 2011, 21:27
I too have read 'The Secret' (I still have the book), but there are other better books out there with the same theme.

The best book that I have had fantastic success with is this one... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bring-Out-Magic-Your-Mind/dp/0722511817/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323809852&sr=1-1

Every thing I wanted a few years ago I had actually achieved.

Where I slipped up was where I did not put a 'time limit' of when I wanted it, but did end up several years later with what I wanted (had I put a 'time limit' on it I could have got it much earlier).

Friends and family use to laugh at me for wanting something of such luxury that they said I would never get it as it was almost impossible.

The word impossible has no meaning to me...that is just in their opinion, not mine.

Once I decided what I wanted, I started buying small things for it and even got a book (for further visualization) about it all.

An opportunity arose where I was able to buy what I had dreamed of for so long. I kept it for 18 months and then sold it on.

Anything you want is right at your fingertips....you just have to believe that it is your 'given right' that it makes it way to you.