PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terrorist

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 05:37
Greetings members of avalon who aren't one of those bad words that get me in trouble. :p
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1T61oTrR8&feature=share

jagman
30th November 2011, 06:08
Hay, I have seen the facilities At Guantanamo Bay.That is a very nice prison. State of the art! The inmates have Play Stations, & other game
systems. Inmates have really nice Gym and equipment They also have cable tv In all the cells, Arrows painted on the floor point towards mecca!
Im just saying there has been quite a lot of light shed on that prison and its pretty much under a constant microscope.
And I also hear the food is really up to par.Hell Ive stayed in hotels with less luxury lol

Just throwing a few nuggets out there

modwiz
30th November 2011, 06:14
Greetings members of avalon who aren't one of those bad words that get me in trouble. :p
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1T61oTrR8&feature=share

Surely this is an all nuggets on deck kind of a post, ya nugget!

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 06:16
Be careful with the nuggets jagman. :p
And you too, modwiznuggetry.

modwiz
30th November 2011, 06:19
Hay, I have seen the facilities At Guantanamo Bay.That is a very nice prison. State of the art! The inmates have Play Stations, & other game
systems. Inmates have really nice Gym and equipment They also have cable tv In all the cells, Arrows painted on the floor point towards mecca!
Im just saying there has been quite a lot of light shed on that prison and its pretty much under a constant microscope.
And I also hear the food is really up to par.Hell Ive stayed in hotels with less luxury lol

Just throwing a few nuggets out there

Gee, you make it sound like an all expenses paid vacation for life. Is it for Islamonuggets only or can Xtianuggets go there too?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Be careful with the nuggets jagman. :p
And you too, modwiznuggetry.

Do you mean having even less than 7 days worth of nuggets can make you a suspected terronugget?

Calz
30th November 2011, 06:20
7 days running of McNuggets and you are a dead man walking anyway ... :dirol:

Siberia9
30th November 2011, 06:23
None of us should be surprised by these actions, in fact I fully expect them. They MUST do this and more, so they can follow through with their plans. Its going to get ugly.
My Great Great(a bunch of greats) Grandfather signed the United States Constitution, and I can tell you that he and the rest of them would be very disappointed in us for allowing this country to be taken over by these people. When I think of what we had, and what we are now going into, it makes sick and angry,,, sometimes I well up with an emotion that I don't have a word for.
We kicked these clowns out in 1776 with a very small % of the people rising up. Fed up with Colonialism, fed up with the BS, awake to the takeover happening right in front of them, fed up when they started to search women and children on the street, with their thugs in unifoms strutting about, searching homes for untaxed items etc etc. So here we go again, and they are aware of the danger, so they must go all the way or be crushed and they know it. The only question is, when will we know it...
I do hope our Grandchildren remember our deeds proudly, and not as cowards who went willingly to the camps and furnaces with hat in hand. Perhaps this time we can free the whole world and not just the United States, that would be a cause worth making a sacrifice for would it not.
Yes pray for ascensiontion and enlightenment, but prepare to make history if needed I say.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 06:26
None of us should be surprised by these actions, in fact I fully expect them. They MUST do this and more, so they can follow through with their plans. Its going to get ugly.
My Great Great(a bunch of greats) Grandfather signed the United States Constitution, and I can tell you that he and the rest of them would be very disappointed in us for allowing this country to be taken over by these people. When I think of what we had, and what we are now going into, it makes sick and angry,,, sometimes I well up with an emotion that I don't have a word for.
We kicked these clowns out in 1776 with a very small % of the people rising up. Fed up with Colonialism, fed up with the BS, awake to the takeover happening right in front of them, fed up when they started to search women and children on the street, with their thugs in unifoms strutting about, searching homes for untaxed items etc etc. So here we go again, and they are aware of the danger, so they must go all the way or be crushed and they know it. The only question is, when will we know it...
I do hope our Grandchildren remember our deeds proudly, and not as cowards who went willingly to the camps and furnaces with hat in hand. Perhaps this time we can free the whole world and not just the United States, that would be a cause worth making a sacrifice for would it not.
Yes pray for ascensiontion and enlightenment, but prepare to make history if needed I say.

Actually, you didn't kick them out.
You paid them Danegeld and have ever since.
''They'' won and you lost.

modwiz
30th November 2011, 06:30
Attention all alphabet monitors. I eat out every night. That is all.

I hear Rush Limbaugh has at least 3 months of food stored at his place. I have suspected him all along of the most egregious terrobuttnuggetry.

Siberia9
30th November 2011, 06:35

We could of done better, but it wasn't a total loss. Remember my cousin Andrew Jacksons dying words, " I killed the banks" and he did it with a lead ball and some powder. These guys did what they could back then, we must do better this time.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 06:37

We could of done better, but it wasn't a total loss. Remember my cousin Andrew Jacksons dying words, " I killed the banks" and he did it with a lead ball and some powder. These guys did what they could back then, we must do better this time.

''They'' allowed the united snakes to ''win'' the military war and lose the financial war.
They have had you by the short and curlies since the signing of the treaty of Paris.
He may have killed the bank, but they still got him and have the lot of you now.

Wockey
30th November 2011, 06:51
SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main stream "normal" people wake up!

Happy fringe dwelling everyone!

modwiz
30th November 2011, 06:51

''They'' allowed the united snakes to ''win'' the military war and lose the financial war.
They have had you by the short and curlies since the signing of the treaty of Paris.
He may have killed the bank, but they still got him and have the lot of you now.

Fiddlesticks and puppynuggets, I hate when that happens.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 06:54
SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main steam "normal" people wake up!

Is ''surreal'' the word you were looking for?
Amongst all the dirt and nuggets you were digging in? :p

modwiz
30th November 2011, 06:55
SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main steam "normal" people wake up!

Hi, my name is Sir Real. You can call me Al.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 06:57

Hello Al, do you want fries with those nugg.............erm, burgers? :p

modwiz
30th November 2011, 07:00

Hello Al, do you want fries with those nugg.............erm, burgers? :p

No thanks. Perhaps I should have some of Rush's ocycontin so I can be as brain dead as the average American currently is. Please note the word 'currently'. I have hope.

Wockey
30th November 2011, 07:02
just call me sir-perfluous - :p

Siberia9
30th November 2011, 08:59
Maybe the revolt should start now and we will ALL just call each other nugget from now on, LOL. It has to start somewhere, it has to start somehow, why not now? heh heh. FREEDOOOM! ok Im going to bed now Im starting to get goofy

Heyoka_11
30th November 2011, 09:05

Goodonya you golden nugget!

Greetings to all from Western Nuggetlland, where we nuggets abound, and are quite happy that it is that way.

May it never change! :p

oceanz
30th November 2011, 09:21
It starts with little things like saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" and then moves on to not allowing Veterans to fly the flag that they fought under.

Next it will be 4th July - Independence Day...sorry - did we say "Freedom" we mean't to say "April Fools Day" - y'all are being ruled under one Government again...

modwiz
30th November 2011, 09:35

Like cleaning your house, you have to keep up with it or you will get dust bunnies. Very evil dust bunnies. :eyebrows:

Calz
30th November 2011, 09:39

Greetings to all from Western Nuggetlland, where we nuggets abound, and are quite happy that it is that way.

Aw but nuggets are abound to be found anywhere ...

D-Day
30th November 2011, 09:41

Hey, what about us bananabendernuggets??

modwiz
30th November 2011, 09:43

Aw but nuggets are abound to be found anywhere ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=11651&d=1322645907

People dissing Americans shouldn't spell the word, though, thow, though.
What a maroon. Yeah, I said maroon.

Oh the weight of pedantry I bear. :drama:

Calz
30th November 2011, 10:01
People dissing Americans shouldn't spell the word, though, thow, though.
What a maroon. Yeah, I said maroon.

Oh the weight of pedantry I bear. :drama:

Thow art correct.

Heyoka_11
30th November 2011, 10:06

Hey, what about us bananabendernuggets??

Oh, Sorry Dan!

Yes, the bananabendernuggets as well. And the vicwegian nuggets, the mexican nuggets, the two-headed nuggets, the crow-eating nuggets, and the territorial nuggets.

Stuff the ACT nuggets though!

(note correct spelling of though) :lol:

Calz
30th November 2011, 10:14
Happy to see this thread getting legs ... we deserve a break today (from the doom n gloom).

D-Day
30th November 2011, 10:22
Oh, Sorry Dan!

Yes, the bananabendernuggets as well. And the vicwegian nuggets, the mexican nuggets, the two-headed nuggets, the crow-eating nuggets, and the territorial nuggets.

Careful now Tony, you should probably go easy on the nuggets.
I don't want you turning into a 1weekvacationnugget again, ya nugget! :)

Calz
30th November 2011, 10:27
Oh, Sorry Dan!

Careful now Tony, you should probably go easy on the nuggets.
I don't want you turning into a 1weekvacationnugget again, ya nugget! :)

Nope ... not gonna happen ...

jcocks
30th November 2011, 10:46

Maybe we should do what we've been wanting to do all along and secede from the rest of OzNuggetLand, then we really could give those NWOnuggets a run for their money :)
(Though since money is likely to be worthless very soon we should probably go for gold nuggets instead, plenty of those available round here.)

cheez_2806
30th November 2011, 11:23
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8d502085jw1dnlihzcoguj.jpg

Yup..there's one possible suspect caught

ghostrider
30th November 2011, 13:02
all the members that vote for this should then arrest themselves, I'm sure they have 7 days of food and guns. the entire government right where they belong, in jail... bring the empires armada around raise sheilds and you may fire when ready commander. they better thank Zeus I don't have a fleet of x-wing fighters. I will never go back to jail. e v e r . was there at twenty years old and never been back. try to impose on my freedom and in the words of Judas Priest, you got another thing comin.......

ghostrider
30th November 2011, 13:12
time to turn the tractor beam on and tow their @## out to the nearest black hole. our government is out of their minds. openly...

eric charles
30th November 2011, 14:49
Well there is very very good news on this Front , the bill was defeated in senate

http://www.prisonplanet.com/senate-rejects-amendment-to-indefinite-detention-bill.html

Robert J. Niewiadomski
30th November 2011, 15:25
Well there is very very good news on this Front , the bill was defeated in senate

http://www.prisonplanet.com/senate-rejects-amendment-to-indefinite-detention-bill.html

The article says that the amendment by Mark Udall, weakening the controversial bill, was rejected. Not the bill itself :( There is second amendment by Rand Paul waiting for vote, with same perspectives... Sorry people. This is rather not looking good...

Carmody
30th November 2011, 16:00

The insanity is: that they don't even have the constitutional right to bring it to the table to form a bill to have a vote on it.

Their point is that they don't seek to do much more than create a temporary position and temporary condition....whereby they have the legal right to do as they please.

And in having that temporary condition existing, they do what they want ....which is the tear down of the system.

All they want to do is create a hole in the side of the boat. They really don't care if you think that the system of check and balances, as it flows through time, will correct their temporary imposition and lie..... for the boat will already be at the bottom of the ocean.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 16:01
As per usual, things have to get worse before they can get better.
So, the new bill could provoke more people to become more active rather than sitting around mumbling.

Fred Steeves
30th November 2011, 16:11
Well, all I know is those nuggets in D.C. can have their dreams of ultimate nuggetry, but personally speaking, this nugget thinks they are heading 90 mph towards a brick wall. Interesting, I fit every terrorist category the judge listed except for the missing nuggets one...I mean fingers. Oh well, when the nugget hits the fan and nuggets with guns come to take people's stored nuggets, it may dawn on them that more folks have a pair of nuggets than they had counted on.

Then again, not to divert this fine thread off course by getting all philosophical and such, but as Shakespeare so aptly put it: "All the world's a nugget.":)

jcocks
30th November 2011, 17:00
Definitely considering becoming a seperatist, any room in the ranks of the sith, m'lord? ;)

eric charles
30th November 2011, 17:06
Well, all I know is those nuggets in D.C. can have their dreams of ultimate nuggetry, but personally speaking, this nugget thinks they are heading 90 mph towards a brick wall. Interesting, I fit every terrorist category the judge listed except for the missing nuggets one...I mean fingers. Oh well, when the nugget hits the fan and nuggets with guns come to take people's stored nuggets, it may dawn on them that more folks have a pair of nuggets than they had counted on.

Then again, not to divert this fine thread off course by getting all philosophical and such, but as Shakespeare so aptly put it: "All the world's a nugget.":)

Fred you are being way too polite here, you said those "nuggets" in Washington D.C .... how about a*ssholes , for starters ! heheheh

eric charles
30th November 2011, 17:32
My god , you Americans better head to the hills after this bill passes , wooooaaa this is heavy duty stuff here , this is what the 3rd reich did !

We are already monitored on here i am dead sure of that , ppl who go on Alex jones , ATS.com ,also ., the Gov on sunday took down 130 websites under that internet security act .

In my opinion this bill states , that anyone who opposes the GOVERNMENT will be deemed a terrorist and will be held without due process ! This one goes far beyond the patriot act even !

Those Fema camps and stacks of millions upon millions of coffins popping up around the U.S in 2007 ish that we saw on youtube , well im sorry to say this but this goes hand in hand with this bill !!

America REBEL NOW

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 17:37
My god , you Americans better head to the hills after this bill passes , wooooaaa this is heavy duty stuff here , this is what the 3rd reich did !

We are already monitored on here i am dead sure of that , ppl who go on Alex jones , ATS.com ,also ., the Gov on sunday took down 130 websites under that internet security act .

In my opinion this bill states , that anyone who opposes the GOVERNMENT will be deemed a terrorist and will be held without due process ! This one goes far beyond the patriot act even !

Those Fema camps and stacks of millions upon millions of coffins popping up around the U.S in 2007 ish that we saw on youtube , well im sorry to say this but this goes hand in hand with this bill !!

America REBEL NOW

Erm, no.
Neither the Reich or the USSR ever did something like this.
They both held trials, even show trials, but no one got detained like this.

eric charles
30th November 2011, 17:41
yes you are correct Sid, but what I meant was Jew being forced into slavery .

The U.S.S.R how they starved the Ukraine in the 1930's , besides the pint yes but ........

what i meant here is the Tyranical behavior behind it all

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 17:42
yes you are correct Sid, but what I meant was Jew being forced into slavery .

The U.S.S.R how they starved the Ukraine in the 1930's , besides the pint yes but ........

what i meant here is the Tyranical behavior behind it all

Got ya.
On that point you would be correct then.

Cartomancer
30th November 2011, 18:01
I have way more than six days worth of nuggets stored. I also have a months worth of food and water. OOPs! I spilled the beans. I will now have a DHS storm trooper visiting me.

This is a serious one folks. We have the airport searches. We now have roadblocks and checkpoints. There are bands of citizen snitches that work for police and sheriffs departments (yes they have coopted neighborhood watch). I am listening to Alex Jones telling about how the new Homeland Security bill includes the legal killing and kidnapping of American Citizens. They are talking about censoring the web.

Again, this is like a badly produced WWII movie. Papers Please!!? Off to the Fema camps with you! Debtor's prison.

All of this is the largest pile of effluvia I have ever witnessed in my life. We are being made defacto slaves to acts of terrorism that were either perpetrated or allowed to happen. Each "underwear bomber" has clear evidence that they were assisted. A lawyer witnessed them putting the underwear bomber on the plane so they cancelled the portion of the trial in which he was scheduled to testify! It is all so rigged that I can't believe it. The Gestapo has arrived. Each local police and Sheriff's office has a "homeland security offcier" or they don't get the federal funds. They are blackmailing our local cops to be Nazi's for them. Assault vehicles, riot gear, automatic weapons and all the fascist anti-american "advice" that all these former Military intelligence wags can muster. God knows what real influence they have over what goes on.

Let's face it. Most of us here and a few others are the only ones aware of all this. I think only about 5% of the population is "awake." This is disturbing and really scary. If you have followed the history of the last 200 years alone you will see that this is leading to a genocide or mass warfare. They are teaching the Sheeple to beware of us. This is being slowly done so they can attain their goals with our disarming us. This pattern has always led to this. At the same time they are making anyone who speaks up look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Look what they've been doing to Icke in the press lately.

eric charles
30th November 2011, 18:25
I have way more than six days worth of nuggets stored. I also have a months worth of food and water. OOPs! I spilled the beans. I will now have a DHS storm trooper visiting me.

This is a serious one folks. We have the airport searches. We now have roadblocks and checkpoints. There are bands of citizen snitches that work for police and sheriffs departments (yes they have coopted neighborhood watch). I am listening to Alex Jones telling about how the new Homeland Security bill includes the legal killing and kidnapping of American Citizens. They are talking about censoring the web.

Again, this is like a badly produced WWII movie. Papers Please!!? Off to the Fema camps with you! Debtor's prison.

All of this is the largest pile of effluvia I have ever witnessed in my life. We are being made defacto slaves to acts of terrorism that were either perpetrated or allowed to happen. Each "underwear bomber" has clear evidence that they were assisted. A lawyer witnessed them putting the underwear bomber on the plane so they cancelled the portion of the trial in which he was scheduled to testify! It is all so rigged that I can't believe it. The Gestapo has arrived. Each local police and Sheriff's office has a "homeland security offcier" or they don't get the federal funds. They are blackmailing our local cops to be Nazi's for them. Assault vehicles, riot gear, automatic weapons and all the fascist anti-american "advice" that all these former Military intelligence wags can muster. God knows what real influence they have over what goes on.

Let's face it. Most of us here and a few others are the only ones aware of all this. I think only about 5% of the population is "awake." This is disturbing and really scary. If you have followed the history of the last 200 years alone you will see that this is leading to a genocide or mass warfare. They are teaching the Sheeple to beware of us. This is being slowly done so they can attain their goals with our disarming us. This pattern has always led to this. At the same time they are making anyone who speaks up look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Look what they've been doing to Icke in the press lately.

Hit the nail on the head Cartomancer :cool:

cacklingmuse
30th November 2011, 18:39
the only thing in the way of this amendment passing is a veto from Obama! yep.. doesn't look good at all. and, uh, speaking of Obama....
Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War | EUTimes.net
[http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/obama-issues-ron-paul-kill-order-as-russia-prepares-for-war/

eric charles
30th November 2011, 18:42
I knew Paul would be a dead man walking

eric charles
30th November 2011, 18:48
Ohhhh follow the source of that article cacklingmuse , it leads you straight to Sorcha Faal ..... info to be taken with the whole salt shaker . but i do not retract my statement that Paul is a dead man walking , i think we all knew that for a while now .

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1542.htm

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 18:49
the only thing in the way of this amendment passing is a veto from Obama! yep.. doesn't look good at all. and, uh, speaking of Obama....
Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War | EUTimes.net
[http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/obama-issues-ron-paul-kill-order-as-russia-prepares-for-war/

Here is the original source for this story.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1542.htm
Sorcha Faalnuggetry again.

cacklingmuse
30th November 2011, 18:52
thank-you oh wise ones.... this is why I shouldn't post with sleep nuggets in my eyes...!

Guaxini
30th November 2011, 20:27
he and every other person who dares to challenge the federal reserve.

conk
30th November 2011, 21:30
Anyone thanking Cartomancer for his brillant take on current affairs must surely go on some list, eh?

Er, ah, here's the obligatory Nugget reference. And not the fake, spongey, formed chicken nuggets either! I'm taking real nuggets. "Man he has a huge set of nuggets to flaunt his 1 year supply of preps in the face of the authorities".