PDA

View Full Version : Are we Ready?

Eric J (Viking)
30th November 2011, 10:03
I personally think we are...

It's a difficult one isn't it! ... How do you go about explaining that we are not alone and that they have been up there for years...hey, thousands of years.

Lets just say for arguements sake they showed up ... what do you say to all the ones who are cracking up...because there will be some folk losing their minds!!!

GFL communication team on Radio Ann:
Posted by Laura Tyco ⋅ November 25, 2011

Hello, Miss Ann. We are the Galactic Federation of Light coming to you from the communication center. We are in constant contact with you on the inner planes, as are your colleagues and fellow lightworkers. The disclosure you wish to see will indeed occur in a timely and organized way to create the most value and the least disruption, although an event of this magnitude is by definition disruptive.
Nothing in your world will ever be the same when we make our appearance into human society. Religion – we mean the big organized institutions – will be threatened as never before. Expect the most virulent attacks and resistance from that quarter. If the organizations that have controlled you for so long no longer have the claim to the ultimate understanding of life and the universe, they have no firm ground upon which to stand. In other words, they will collapse under their own weight. This is the factor that we are most concerned about, since many humans rely on churches to tell them what to do and how to live. Where then, will they look? If they (and we refer here to what some of you satirically call “sheeple”) can’t get their heads around the new paradigm, you can expect to see a fair number of people go predictably nuts.

And this is where you come in, lightworkers. You’re going to have to stay calm (we see you jumping up and down when we arrive) and help your confused, scared and angry neighbors come to terms with us. There will be a lot of anger because people will realize the extent of the lies that controlling institutions have perpetuated solely to stay in power. This will generate a tremendous amount of rage, and while we understand the reaction, it would be better to tamp it down.

You, our ground crew, are the ones who can do the most in this regard. You know your neighbors, coworkers, family members, etc. much better than we do. Start by preparing the way. When you have the opportunity to talk about us calmly and logically, do so. Sow the seeds of the new way so that the ground is prepared in advance. Can you do this? We know you can. We know you talk among yourselves about us – spread the word! We need to achieve critical mass in the collective mind-set to make a successful entrance. You are our advance team. Make it so! Namaste, the GFL comm team.

~~~~~~~~

viking

The One
30th November 2011, 10:10
I personally think we are...

I think we are to

Lets just say for arguements sake they showed up ... what do you say to all the ones who are cracking up...because there will be some folk losing their minds!!!

I think it would also depend on how the crack pots in the government handle it.If they say they are here to destroy us i wouldnt believe them but many would.

I am not a firm believer in these galatic messages.I beleive that some of our extraterrestrial friends are already here.but for the moment for the disclosure to happen worldwide they would have to show up everywhere so even the media couldnt cover it up xxx

modwiz
30th November 2011, 10:24
I have no doubt we could prepare the way very well and then manage it in real time. The really huge problem I have is getting this message on a forum. It is not like there has been a group of us in actual contact with the GFL. I mean look at the Ben Fulford situation. He is a living breathing human, sends out newsletters and still the information feels tenuous and I want what he is saying in a big way.

So here we have channeled material and without people to vouch for and speak of actual contact. If we go out and do a super job and have lots of people ready and excited, ready for a new paradigm and perhaps nobody shows up.
This is a problem for me. If someone tells me I have to have faith it will bring back real bad deja vu of gagging on all of the religious goo that was given to us to consume while finding our spiritual path.

Are we ready? Big time. Are they coming?

I have an acre of lawn in a remote area of the Catskill mountains. Feel free to land, Stellans. Buzz me, shine a light in my window. No probing though.

I'll be glad to prepare the way, just don't want to be a bozo. There are plenty of channelers who make a living having a chuckle on all of the 'believers'. I hear them laughing all the time.

To the GFL. I'll namaste you when I can look in your eyes. It is the proper way of this using this word.

Calz
30th November 2011, 10:44
GFL ... that is the Greenland Football League ... correct???

:ufo:

D-Day
30th November 2011, 11:29
To be quite honest, I'm beyond caring whether or not the rest of humanity is "ready" for first contact/disclosure or not.

I say let's just get it over and done with once and for all and let the cards fall where they may.

Like removing a band-aid, it works much better when it's done quickly - as opposed to procrastinating and delaying the inevitable out of fear that it might hurt a little bit.

Besides, I think we humans have proved ourselves to be quite a resilient and capable bunch over the past few milennia, wouldn't you all agree?

Honestly, we as a species have demonstrated time and time again our ability to successfully overcome tremendous challenges, changes, upheavals and hardships.

I reckon we've earned the right to finally know the truth about who we bloody well are and where we come from.

Enough already... we are ready... bring it on!

Ria
30th November 2011, 12:28
Modwiz spot on. D Day I know exactly how you feel
Thank you Viking.

KosmicKat
30th November 2011, 12:50
I don't personally believe we will be ready until we can ask the question with a different attitude. As long as First Contact is a more important issue to us than helping each other in our quest for the ultimate truth we will be less than ideally ready.

Eagle
30th November 2011, 12:57
Remember "War of the Worlds" on the Radio and the panic it caused? Are we more ready? yes, are we more aware? yes, are we more acceptable? not yet.

PurpleLama
30th November 2011, 13:09
Those who are ready for contact...

already have it.

When I hear the word "federartion" I get red flags. To much channelling from that quarter has had the feel of demands being made, instructions given with a subtle threat of what may happen if one refuses to follow. Not this message, specifically, just over the years I've had this observarion. There may be something positive on the other end of the line, but for all the interference I can't hear it. All I get from "federation" sources is we come in peace, here, have some love and light, now do as we say.

when the time comes, those who are ready will have first contact, more or less simultaneously, but unfortunately we will meet those we attract with our whole consciousness. At that time, the nastiness we suppressed, rather than dealing with and clearing, may well speak louder than our consciousness. So, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it, only it is guaranteed to be a surprise. Good or bad, we need, each of us, to do some serious soul searching to figure that one out. When the quarantine is lifted, anything goes, so proceed with caution.

Daft Ada
30th November 2011, 13:15
Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'm ready. I think overall people are much more aware, they have had so much aliens presented to them in TV and films, I think the wouldn't be quite so scared of them.

Corncrake
30th November 2011, 13:41
I am more than ready too. On a personal level having spent decades staring at the skies and not seeing anything other than satellites and the occasional shooting star I would be grateful for just a sighting! On the other hand our secret government has so many weapons to use against them (if genuine - and they look genuine - there are You-tube images of 'star wars' being played out) it is not going to be so easy - unless it is inter-dimensional and they can literally just appear in front of us. Then there is of course Wernher Von Braun's alien false flag scenario.

Andreash94
30th November 2011, 14:15
let them come:kiss:

SaiphStar
1st December 2011, 02:09
I believe everyone here is ready to be told we're not alone in the universe.

But I imagine even those of us that are ready will become possibly more agitated by the announcement than content. It really depends on how the fact we're not alone in the universe is presented to the world and how much information is provided. I don't think any announcement from our Governments will contain information regarding long-term collaboration with intelligent beings. That will open a whole can of worms and potential chaos. I suspect the announcement will be a drip feed starting with intelligent signals from space through to we've made face to face contact with an alien race. And I imagine this will occur over time.

Because we're not going to get full disclosure and a full insight into the truth it's going to be a moment in our history that will come mixed emotions.

Looking at the rest of the world that has been happy living with their eyes closed and enjoying their perception of reality on Earth, I think we're going to see the extremes. There will be chaos and there will be frightened people that have suddenly found out that humans aren't the most intelligent creatures in the universe. When you realise everything you've been told and/or believed in may not actually be true it's a lot to deal with. The world you think exists just doesn't exist is hard to swallow. And at the other end of the spectrum there will be people that accept the announcement and everything they're told by our Governments.

As investigators attempt to piece together the truth, we'll see version 2.0 of documentaries trying to expose what the facts are and what the Governments are not telling us. Is there a base on Mars? what is on the moon and how many other alien races exist and so on? Disinformation will continue.

But I do believe any announcement will ultimately help us evolve and advance as a species so absolutely it needs to happen. It's going to be painful and we're going to have to be patient, band together and hold the hands of many of our family and friends that don't have that level of awareness or acceptance.

Kristo
1st December 2011, 05:48
Are we ready? Unequivically (well, those of us on PA and the like).

From what I've intuited, if 'they' show up it would be infringing upon the free will of those who are still stuck deep down in the illusion and lies and still choose to participate in that game. This is what was 'downloaded' to me:

"You live upon the planet of free will and that is a Universal Law that cannot be infringed upon. There are currently two belief systems in which people adhere to and are now at opposite ends of the bell curve. Because of this, the two groups are infringing upon each others free will and it is not benefiting either side. Those who are seeing the truth and seeking change and advancement are being held back by those who are comfortable with their current status-quo state. This is hindering the spiritual growth of both parties." This is why there will be a 'splitting' of the two worlds. (Don't ask me... I have no idea how this will occur but have my theories. The hint they gave me was simply 'Fractal'....? Feel free to chime in.)

Another interesting thing they told me was that in the past humans have interpreted them as 'angels'. Hmmm. And to not look for them in the skies, as they no longer need to incarnate in a body. (They don't have bodies but can have bodies. I believe this means they can manifest them if need be. They have shown themselves to me as pure light loving energy.) Their main point being, "Don't look for us in the skies. Yes, there is real activity and beings out there, but if one is still incarnating in a body and traveling in physical ships, they are still learning as you are, and not evolved to the point where they have all the answers you seek."

With all that being said, personally, I would love a sighting so blatant it would slap those asleep with The Universal 2x4 in the face. The truth has been layed before us. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink... Again, it's all a choice.
Blessings,
Kris

eric charles
1st December 2011, 14:21
Are we ready , hmmm a big hell no .

I seriously think we need to get our affairs in order as a Species in whole before we are accepted in any cosmic UNION , we are one step away from anihilating ourselves here at the present moment . No Neighbour is gonna invite us with open arms until our things are straightened out here on earth first as a SPECIES in WHOLE !

Im not trying to be negative on the issue ,but we are in fact a violent,maleavolent race , am i speaking for all of us ? no of course not !
Yes people here on project avalon are maybe ready to evolve to the next step , but what are we , maybe .00000000000000000000000001 % of earths populace .

Theres maybe an extra 3-4% of the populace who will even accept that others exist in the cosmos , i dont think we are ready as a species .

Disclosure though , bring it on , that we are ready for !