PDA

View Full Version : Pedophilia - Victim of Satanic Hollywood

Eric J (Viking)
30th November 2011, 12:19
It's at times like this when I think, sorry guys...no forgiveness...let them rot in hell!!!

Mind control ? Former Child Star Corey Feldman allows the satanic abuse to continue because of his silence. He is a victim and victimizer in my opinion.

quote...
Jewish homosexuality, pedophilia & perversion is legendary. Turn off the TV, turn off neocon radio, don't pay to see their movies (don't steal them either, just ignore them). All of those mediums are basically run by the same people, and don't be fooled by neocon radio, they aren't real conservatives. They are beholden to their Jewish masters to promote Zionism.

Turn it all off, get back in touch with nature, family, work, science, areas of interest, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In7osrOs1qU&feature=youtu.be

viking

Libra
30th November 2011, 13:11
Wow, that is something else Viking. Great find. Reminds me of the Freeman Perspective, his work on Britney Spears, Anna Nicole, The Disney Mouseketeers, MKUltra etc. I have a film maker friend who did an acting course. Around a dozen of them were asked to lie on the floor and close their eyes. The instructor on the course described to them being on a train going forwards then backwards. She got them all nice and relaxed and took them to lovely times in their past lives. This went on for a few minutes and the energy in the room was really positive and fun. Then she stopped the train in their minds. Told them to recall a terrible, heartbreaking moment in their lives. The room and the energy became darker and heavy. My friend, a burly tough guy with steel backbone relived a horrible moment in vivid detail. Everybody began to cry uncontrollably, eyes still closed. This is quite normal in these classes. They recovered but felt great after going through this. Now, I've read a bit on CIA mind control and this class seems to be , albeit tamer, very like trauma based mind control, creating fractured personalities or completely separate identities. Perhaps a spy is better off believing they are really on the other side? Perhaps an actor is better off believing they are actually a Nuclear Scientist? Remember Total Recall with Arnie? To me I think that the similarities with the CIA techniques coupled with Disney's link to the CIA and the acting techniques used by many of these in the movie industry is no coincidence. Some film makers give clues in their movies, the SouthPark guys certainly do at times reveal a shady side of Hollywood. Is it in a way when you believe you are something completely then people will believe you are completely? Perhaps. However, the programming on these child stars eventually wears off, normally around 27 to 32 years of age. Not being an expert I'm speculating on all of this. However that video and Corey's perspective has remarkable similarities to the views on Hollywood held by Stanley Kubrick, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes, Sylvester Stallone, Roman Polanski, Jesse Ventura, I could go on, and I bet the same system used to promote the movies and the stars therein was used to character assassinate these guys by labelling them as kooky, crazy, eccentric, child abusers and tax evaders. 'Either make this movie for us or you'll never work in this town again'. The likes of Kubrick and Gibson who held all the cards regards film rights, production, costs by effectively creating their own studios, Gibson particularly being the only independent film maker getting his products into the Universal, Warner Bros, Columbia et al run cinemas. The studios could not ignore the quality and desire to see such productions. There is so much money in the movie industry it is silly to believe it is completely clean. Excuse me, I ran off course.

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 17:40
I feel bad for him and his friend.
To say I despise sex offenders would be an understatement.
These sorts of things make the darkness in me stir and swell.
That reminds me, better put the lightsabre on charge.
Back soon.

Jenci
30th November 2011, 18:12
Mind control ? Former Child Star Corey Feldman allows the satanic abuse to continue because of his silence. He is a victim and victimizer in my opinion.

Hi Viking,

I wonder...what if not naming names is the only thing keeping him alive?

I read on another forum where they tried to work out who the moguls were by the clues given by the two Coreys and the movies they were working on at the time. If this is big, big name Hollywood it would be understandable if he felt that they are above the law. Maybe there is more to his friend's death than we know of too.

I'm glad he has been able to speak, even in such a limited way. Maybe it will open the way for some others too......maybe if enough speak up people will wake up and start asking some serious questions about these people in this powerful positions.

Perhaps even some parents will think twice before they put their kids forwards for movies.
Jeanette

Lord Sidious
30th November 2011, 18:14

Hi Viking,

I read on another forum where they tried to work out who the moguls were by the clues given by the two Coreys and the movies they were working on at the time. If this is big, big name Hollywood it would be understandable if he felt that they are above the law. Maybe there is more to his friend's death than we know of too.

I'm glad he has been able to speak, even in such a limited way. Maybe it will open the way for some others too......maybe if enough speak up people will wake up and start asking some serious questions about these people in this powerful positions.

Perhaps even some parents will think twice before they put their kids forwards for movies.
Jeanette

He probably spoke out like that as ''life insurance'' and that is why he mentioned that someone else, who would be watching knew exactly who was implicated.
That shows there is nothing to be gained in killing him.

Daughter of Time
30th November 2011, 19:24
Pedophilia is not restricted to Hollywood. The game of traumatizing and deriving pleasure from the young and innocent is a very old one and many are the victims of their own parents who were supposed to love and protect them. Speaking out on the subject is tremendously frightening for the victims, but the walls on that horror seem to finally be starting to come down.

Miller
30th November 2011, 22:28
Thread: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia 'biggest problem' in Jewish Hollywood

This has already been discussed back in August under the above label, although it is a problem that hasn't and will not go away. I for one would be glad to hear some real strategies for dealing with this dreadful crime against our children.

What can we do - really?

jessamy99
30th November 2011, 22:41
My daughter was sexually abused by her father every weekend from the age of 1 and a half to 3 years old. Then she told my parents while she was there for a weekend. I vowed he would never do it again. He took me to high court for custody and said I had made it up. It took 6 years of court cases before she was free. My daughter wrote and drew and told everyone. I do too. It was his secret, but not ours. I told him if he ever touched her again I would kill him, and I meant it. He snooped, but he never touched her again. Now, my daughter is grown up. I think I might write a book about it. The therapists who treated me really badly. The judge who nearly gave him a medal. The lack of support. Really, when I asked for help, it was as if you have a fire and call the fire brigade, and the firemen set fire to the remainder of your house. It was a difficult time, but she is fine now and I thank God and the light beings for all their help. Would writing about it help??

Miller
30th November 2011, 23:02
I think writing about it would be a way of getting it all off your chest. Whether or not you want to go as far as publishing it would be another thing. Sexual abuse is a particularly nasty crime, especially against our children and should not still be as prevalent as it is today. I think that not enough research has gone into it because high profile people are involved in paedophilia - what other reason could there be. I would like to do something about it - start a campaign - anything to bring an end to this vile practice . . . or get it right out in the open at least. Do you have any suggestions?

Muzz
30th November 2011, 23:49
I suspect Hollywood and the music industry is seriously infected with this. There are others trying to tell us. Subtly, to avoid retribution.

Hdz5KunxWOE

(This whole interview is well worth watching.)

There is some evidence to sugest that this is part of the control system. They need their stars to help control us through film and music, but, ifyou have global stardom you can reach millions with a comment. This means your a threat to the PTB at the same time. SO strict control is required.

Look into project monarch
dmOO-XhtFME

TargeT
1st December 2011, 00:15
one of satanisms tennants is to expose children to every sexual act possible.

for more on the music industry and satanism (occult, child molestation.. its all there) this was a pretty good web site:

www.theindustryexposed.com

& for movies:

www.hollywoodinsiders.net

those two links changed popular entertainment for EVER for me... now I find it funner to look for symbolism and hidden messages & basicaly ignore the "presented story" of the movie or music.

DouglasDanger
1st December 2011, 00:33
There is only one way to stop the sexual abuse of children.. Kill the offenders, not just one, not just a few for examples.. all of them.. I'd join the darkside to Kill them but i think a light saber death is to humane, I would pump them full of several stimulants so they do not pass out, no anestetic, starting with cigar cutters on the toes and fingers, a soldering iron for coterizing large unclotable veins and arteries, and work my way through thier bodies keeping them alive as long as possible just so they could feel and experience a similar pain that they caused these children....

modwiz
1st December 2011, 01:05

Hi Viking,

Jeanette

Maybe some might. Depends on how much money ya talkin' 'bout. Children have been sold into prostitution, by their parents, for a very long time all over the planet. The predators have always had a supply for their demand. This is all about consciousness.

mosquito
1st December 2011, 01:16
There is only one way to stop the sexual abuse of children.. Kill the offenders, not just one, not just a few for examples.. all of them.. I'd join the darkside to Kill them but i think a light saber death is to humane, I would pump them full of several stimulants so they do not pass out, no anestetic, starting with cigar cutters on the toes and fingers, a soldering iron for coterizing large unclotable veins and arteries, and work my way through thier bodies keeping them alive as long as possible just so they could feel and experience a similar pain that they caused these children....

The trouble inherent in this approach is the definition of "sexual abuse" and the definition of "offenders". Elsewhere on this forum you'll find a report of a 6 year old being prosecuted as a "sex offender" simply for playing doctor doctor. Should this child be subjected to the torture you so pig-ignorantly suggest ? Are you the one to do it ?

Having worked as a therapist and also done a lot of personal growth work, I can tell you that there are an awful lot of people who report "sexual abuse" but when you get to hear what the perceived abuse was, you have to wonder whether what we have is yet another instance of a real problem being taken and twisted out of all proportion in order to get the people to accept more and more draconian laws.

Personally I find your above response nauseating, you are sicker by far than the people you're judging.