PDA

View Full Version : The Three Degrees of Truth Perception...

Star Mariner
30th November 2011, 16:25
In my experience and opinion there are three degrees of how we perceive an experience, a truth, a reality. They are we Suspect, we Believe, or we Know.

With regards to some of the extreme info we are hearing at this time, like the break up of the TPTB that have had a strangle hold over Earth for so long, I Suspect this is real. Of the shift in 2012, the passing into the new golden era of mankind (which I so want to happen) I Believe it is true. Of ET reality, being an experiencer myself, I Know that is certainly real.

As having witnessed no tangible proof of, or first hand experience with, that which I do not Know, I must put my faith in them. I must permeate the information I receive through a series of intricately constructed logic/awareness filters I have established over many years of study, experience, and research, and thus intuit the truth as best as I know how to do.

The most positive aspects of change I of course pray and hope for, even if I do not know for sure that they will happen. In so doing, I believe, I can enhance the probability that these realities will manifest such as 2012. "Oh ye of little faith," you may say, well Im just guarding against the possibility of false dawns that weve seen before that did not come to pass!

I do not Know 2012 is the end-point of this reality, and the beginning of a new age. But I more than Suspect it, the evidence grows by the day. Thus I Believe it. And those changes are not at all apocalyptic, but incredibly positive for all humanity...

So Avalonians I am asking you this: regarding every alternative matter under the sun that you choose to cite here, particularly in regards to the break down of this paradigm and the TPTB, ET reality/contact, and the transformational/spiritual shift of 2012 what do you Suspect / Believe / Know?

Im particularly interested in what you yourselves personally Know to be true, because that, which I am willing to take on good faith, will lend confirmation to what I only Believe at this time...

RMorgan
30th November 2011, 16:42
This is a good thread. There are many people nowadays trying to sell beliefs as facts.

Personally, the more I think, the more I believe that the only thing Im really able to know, is the fact that were all going to die someday.

Anyway, theres a nice book, by Cambridge University and Philosopher Fred Dretske, called Perception, Knowledge and Belief.

Its an introductory book about Analytic Philosophy, and its available in PDF on the internet. I really recommend it, because it covers very well this subject.

Cheers,

Raf.

Star Mariner
30th November 2011, 20:47
This is a good thread. There are many people nowadays trying to sell beliefs as facts.

Personally, the more I think, the more I believe that the only thing Im really able to know, is the fact that were all going to die someday.

Thanks for the intro to the Fred Dretske material... :)

But going back to what you said, one of the principal things that I do Know is that we do NOT die... hehe.

The flesh we carry is just one jacket in the closet. Inside we are all immortal beings!

RMorgan
30th November 2011, 21:17

Thanks for the intro to the Fred Dretske material... :)

But going back to what you said, one of the principal things that I do Know is that we do NOT die... hehe.

The flesh we carry is just one jacket in the closet. Inside we are all immortal beings!

Well, I was referring to the most usual meaning of death, I mean, physical death. :)

Rahkyt
30th November 2011, 21:51
In a quantum reality, all things are probable given the appropriate initial conditions. This applies to experience as well as to the multiverse itself. Multiple densities, multiple dimensions, multiple timelines coexisting simultaneously means that everything that you could ever possibly imagine is true somewhere.

The fundamental unknown experienced by the egoistic personality that underlies your question proceeds along the following lines: do we all share the same reality: do we all perceive and live according to the same initial conditions: do we all possess the same capabilities of perception and are we all truly in this together. There is so much information out there. The only way I`ve found to determine what has a greater potentiality of being closer to Truth than truth is by wading through it all and developing my personal capacity of discernment, which, for me, is an actual psychic gift. It consists of an actual, physical vibration, reverberation of joy, that rings through my body to greater or lesser degrees according to the nearness or distance of whatever i am experiencing by living, reading or hearing at that particular moment.

Experience has taught me to trust it, but this is not something you can pass on to someone else. We`re each responsible for our own knowledge. Our own elevation. Nobody can tell us anything. That`s why the most enlightened teachers don`t answer questions directly, because they want you to go find the answer for yourself. To live it so you can truly know it.

Star Mariner
1st December 2011, 16:58
Yeh absolutely Rahkyt great post, I wish I could add a clear and coherent response to answer or add to your post, my head's a bit foggy today due a heavy cold! But you do nail it here in that truth and reality as we know it is wholly dependent on our own ability to perceive, or rather how we choose to perceive it.

But the idea behind this thread was to have avalonians reveal what mechanisms are at work within their own personal realities / 'perception filters', and share the truth as they know it to be.

In sampling the collective we may enhance or educate our own filters, uncover a new piece of our personal puzzle so to speak, and change our paradigms in a positive way.

A unified theory of Truth in this subject can and does exist, although it might be viewed in many colours, understood from many angles. There are many planes, and many realities, but at its heart the One Truth has only one shape, and one ultimate reality.