PDA

View Full Version : Are Dyson Using Free Energy

The One
30th November 2011, 21:22
Are Dyson using some sort of free energy in their magnetic motors

Dyson digital motors
Michael Faraday discovered electromagnetic induction, the principle behind the electric motor, in 1831. Yet, despite being technologically advanced at the time, electric motors have changed very little since. Bulky, old-fashioned components and lots of moving parts prone to failure.
Dyson engineers have spent a decade developing new types of highly efficient digital motors. The Dyson digital motor is smaller, lighter, cleaner and more power-efficient than conventional electric motors.

Dyson digital motors

Dyson digital motors use digital pulse technology, spinning at up to 104,000 times a minute (five times faster than a racing car engine). They are incredibly efficient too – due in part to high tolerances. For example, the impeller spins at over 600mph with only 0.3mm clearance between the blade tip and the impeller housing. And no carbon brushes means no carbon particle emissions.

How the Dyson digital motor works

1 Circuit board and capacitors

Microprocessors control motor timing and speed, adjusting up to 3,000 times a second. The capacitors supply power to the circuit board and take the pressure of high-frequency currents away from the battery.

2 Stator

By sending a current through coiled copper wire, a strong electromagnetic field is produced. The stator (controlled by the microprocessor) rapidly switches the polarity of this field between north and south.

3 Neodymium magnet

The Dyson digital motor in the DC30 and DC31 handhelds uses a neodymium magnet. Neodymium is the strongest magnetic material known – ten times lighter and ten times more powerful than your average fridge magnet. It spins at up to 104,000 times per minute as it reacts to the alternating electromagnetic fields produced in the stator.

4 Impeller and vane diffuser

The impeller is aerodynamically engineered with continuously curving blades to spin at extreme speeds (in fact, there is barely a 2D section to any part of the blade surface). The airflow it produces is channelled up and through the vane diffuser, cooling components on the way.

http://media.dyson.com/assets/images/technology/ddm/ddmNewMotor.jpg

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dyson%20uses%20magnet%20technology%20in%20hoover's&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dyson.co.uk%2Ftechnology%2FddmTabbed.asp&ei=p5zWTtP-I4aohAewrbFL&usg=AFQjCNEmGsi0Z_ID_yS8luvg_opLtUNT_g

wow

eric charles
30th November 2011, 21:34
yeah , nice but , there are still many moving parts , I work with electric motors alot , same principle , , just the control that is different , what we need is something rather revolutionary

toad
30th November 2011, 21:35
Why would you think its free energy? It is a efficient use of energy I'll say that. I own one of their newer model cleaners and they work very well, incredibly light, doesnt use a whole lot of power but has incredible suction.

The One
30th November 2011, 22:21
Why would you think its free energy
By sending a current through coiled copper wire, a strong electromagnetic field is produced. The stator (controlled by the microprocessor) rapidly switches the polarity of this field between north and south. Is this not a way of tapping into free energy

WhiteFeather
30th November 2011, 22:34
Great Thread My Brother....."There is nothing impossible except that the state of your mind makes it so" Professor John Searl Inventor Of The SEG Effect Generator

The Searl Effect Generator developed in the 1960s is allegedly capable of cheaply and safely producing electricity without fuel, pollution, friction, or noise. Anti-gravity effects also involved.

Think Different! Hey,,,, You Got Magnets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxzxvg7BQg4&feature=related

modwiz
30th November 2011, 22:47
Why would you think its free energy
By sending a current through coiled copper wire, a strong electromagnetic field is produced. The stator (controlled by the microprocessor) rapidly switches the polarity of this field between north and south. Is this not a way of tapping into free energy

I am wondering if this is not some kind of hybrid. A sort of cheating by surreptitiously creating an energy that can be tapped into to create greater power than the norm. This would allow them to make a superior product and stay out of the sights of Godzilla. Perhaps they have permission as long as they don't say anything.

Maybe I am making $hit up. :rolleyes:

eric charles
30th November 2011, 22:49
Maybe i should go buy one and dismantl it and try and adapt it to something of real utlisation , add a squirrel cage on it to make a blower or make a gocart of some sort , see its real potential ,