View Full Version : My UFO encounter

baddbob
1st December 2011, 01:34
This is what i saw every clear night on my front porch this summer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6KotBmXd8

CeltMan
1st December 2011, 01:55
Good one baddbob!

I posted (without the vid to be fair) a few weeks ago on the thread "what alien experiences have you had?".. (or something along those lines.?)

Now.... that is precisely what I have been wittnessing in the night sky, (weather- permitting) for the past few weeks off and on.

No-one has replied with a suitable explanation.

Perhaps with your added vid link, someone might be able to offer a rational explanation?

I assume that 'your UFO' stayed in same spot all night? 'mine did' By way, I am in Surrey/UK-which is South England

I hasten to add that I am not an astronomy expert, but that bore/bears no resemblence to any star, nor is it a comet. Perhaps a satalite?

As I stated in November (17th?) I am not a usual star gazer, but had looked at the night sky because of a Very Bright full moon.

This 'object' was the ONLY object in the sky apart from the moon. It was about 5" to the right, and stayed in same place all night, relative to the moon that is. It seemed to be about 1/12 of diamater of moon.

I am having probs with my camera-uploading pics etc at present, but will also try and take some shots, next time it appears//is visible.

Interesting that you are also observing this 'all the way across the pond'

This was also wittnessed by some of my relatives, and a pal in Dublin/Ireland

'The Truth is Out There'...lol

Caren
1st December 2011, 02:08
Thanks baddbob, terrific vid.. very interesting!

baddbob
1st December 2011, 02:31
Good one baddbob!

I posted (without the vid to be fair) a few weeks ago on the thread "what alien experiences have you had?".. (or something along those lines.?)

Now.... that is precisely what I have been wittnessing in the night sky, (weather- permitting) for the past few weeks off and on.

No-one has replied with a suitable explanation.

Perhaps with your added vid link, someone might be able to offer a rational explanation?

I assume that 'your UFO' stayed in same spot all night? 'mine did' By way, I am in Surrey/UK-which is South England

I hasten to add that I am not an astronomy expert, but that bore/bears no resemblence to any star, nor is it a comet. Perhaps a satalite?

As I stated in November (17th?) I am not a usual star gazer, but had looked at the night sky because of a Very Bright full moon.

This 'object' was the ONLY object in the sky apart from the moon. It was about 5" to the right, and stayed in same place all night, relative to the moon that is. It seemed to be about 1/12 of diamater of moon.

I am having probs with my camera-uploading pics etc at present, but will also try and take some shots, next time it appears//is visible.

Interesting that you are also observing this 'all the way across the pond'

This was also wittnessed by some of my relatives, and a pal in Dublin/Ireland

'The Truth is Out There'...lol

Here is about the same sighting but during the day and it moved more but same bright multi color light this from sweden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_5uiZwW3Uw

heres one from Addison, Texas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-aVJ0tNtY&feature=player_embedded

Sidney
1st December 2011, 04:32
That thing is right outside my window right now! I see it all the time. I tried to video it tonight, but it was too cold out and my lens fogged. I think I did get about 3 seconds of footage first. I l try to post it tomorrow. I call it the disco-plasma-ball ufo. Great footage!!! Thanks for sharing.

Nortreb
1st December 2011, 07:05
Hi Baddbob,
I have seen this for almost a month here in Switzerland. I saw 2 last night.

Here is a discussion from last week on the forum:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35467-Latest--UFO--Sightings-jaw-dropping--Scotland-21-Nov-2011&p=363790#post363790

Some are confusing it for Jupiter but it is not Jupiter. I have a sky scout and can confirmed Jupiter's location. Each time that I point the skyscout to this object, I get different stellar names. So.....

Peace

CeltMan
1st December 2011, 15:18
Thanks for update B.B. After posting, early this moring-I went outside for a look, (I was amazed to see it was 0400 in morning!) it was just starting to get light--THERE IT WAS AGAIN, BRIGHT AS DAY!

By the way, it is in Eastern sky here.

Oh, I meant to say, looked for it one night last week. The moon rises in N/NE sky. (This was just after sunset)-It was not there, neither was this object..

....BUT, whan I went around to draw curtains at front of house, there was a crescent moon, in S/SW sky?!

Now, I am Not an astronomer, but is that usual for the moon to 'rise' in oposite direction, only a week later?

By the way Starchild, where are you located?

RMorgan
1st December 2011, 15:44
Thanks for update B.B. After posting, early this moring-I went outside for a look, (I was amazed to see it was 0400 in morning!) it was just starting to get light--THERE IT WAS AGAIN, BRIGHT AS DAY!

By the way, it is in Eastern sky here.

Oh, I meant to say, looked for it one night last week. The moon rises in N/NE sky. (This was just after sunset)-It was not there, neither was this object..

....BUT, whan I went around to draw curtains at front of house, there was a crescent moon, in S/SW sky?!

Now, I am Not an astronomer, but is that usual for the moon to 'rise' in oposite direction, only a week later?

By the way Starchild, where are you located?

Donīt worry about the moon. Itīs ok.

However, this blinking "star" is another story...I saw it once as well, here in Brazil.

Search for "blinking star" on youtube and youīll find many nearly identical videos.

Cheers,

Raf.

baddbob
1st December 2011, 18:57
something to point out here,notice the bright star like next to the US Triangular Stealth Craft

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos

crosby
1st December 2011, 20:08
i've been seeing the same thing when there is no cloud cover. however, my sweetheart keeps insisting that it's a satellite. it never moves. always in the same space..... i've given up trying to figure out what it is. i don't have binoculars or a camera, so i just put on the old bi-focals and watch it.....i've seen it move in circular patterns in the same place and then stay stationary.
regards, corson

Strat
2nd December 2011, 03:08
i've been seeing the same thing when there is no cloud cover. however, my sweetheart keeps insisting that it's a satellite. it never moves. always in the same space..... i've given up trying to figure out what it is. i don't have binoculars or a camera, so i just put on the old bi-focals and watch it.....i've seen it move in circular patterns in the same place and then stay stationary.
regards, corson

Satellites move across the sky and you can spot them if you watch the night sky closely. They cross the sky in about a minute and are gone.

Does it make any noise?

ghostrider
2nd December 2011, 03:27
yes I've been seeing this thing for over a year, in the eastern sky. every night. thanks for posting about this. thought I was going crazy.

Nortreb
2nd December 2011, 07:01
yes I've been seeing this thing for over a year, in the eastern sky. every night. thanks for posting about this. thought I was going crazy.

Hi ghostrider, we are in the same club! :cool:

Violet
2nd December 2011, 08:12
Hi Baddbob,
I have seen this for almost a month here in Switzerland. I saw 2 last night.

Here is a discussion from last week on the forum:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35467-Latest--UFO--Sightings-jaw-dropping--Scotland-21-Nov-2011&p=363790#post363790

Some are confusing it for Jupiter but it is not Jupiter. I have a sky scout and can confirmed Jupiter's location. Each time that I point the skyscout to this object, I get different stellar names. So.....

Peace

Jupiter? Seriously, Jupiter can twirl, swirl, disappear and reappear like that?

crosby
2nd December 2011, 09:19
regards, corson

Satellites move across the sky and you can spot them if you watch the night sky closely. They cross the sky in about a minute and are gone.

Does it make any noise?

none that i can discern. but it is pretty far away and with all of the town/road noise, i can't hear anything. so, satellites do move? i wondered about that. perhaps it is something else then. i will keep watching and try to listen more. perhaps if i could find a good set of binoculars or a decent camera i could capture more. thanks Strat, very helpful response.
regards, corson

joedjemal
2nd December 2011, 10:33
I think you're looking at Jupiter. If you have an android device download a star map and it'll probably show you what it is. Jupiter has been very bright for a while now, the colour changes and twinkling are an atmospheric effect.

baddbob
3rd December 2011, 17:20
Here is some more footage from my site

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaBadd3?feature=mhee

baddbob
9th December 2011, 17:50
For anyone interested here is what George Green says about these sightings at 6min 35 seconds into this part of his inertview :ufo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7hn4YSnvFkQ

mojo
9th December 2011, 18:12
Hi badbob,
I'm glad you received some responses to this thread. I filmed what your talking about and my fellow youtube videographers were split about it being Jupiter or not. I have this clip on unlisted because I couldn't decide if it was a planet or not. So here it is...

wjkUmJr4vVI