PDA

View Full Version : Are We Receiving Help From ETs?

Mandala
2nd December 2011, 03:55
Are we receiving help from any ET races, or is it just a bunch of "Hogwash"? I know how most people feel about channeled information. It is very subjective and can be manipulated, not only by the sender but by the receiver.

Due to recent events concerning the comet Elenin, a the huge deal that was made not only by Richard Hoagland, but by several other people, it has caused me to wonder if all those people were totally wrong, or did we receive help as some channeled information has proposed. Of course, this is a convenient answer at a most convenient time to explain why things didn't go as certain people believed they would.

I haven't been able to find much research at all about this Captain Bill from Brazil, (Alanticobr). CB repeated gives information about the Krulians and their supreme technology and how they were able to alter courses for the recent astronomical bodies to lessen damage for earth. Does anyone here know anything about him?

I have listened to Alfred Webre and his guest Tolec, who receives information from Andromeda. First he said the battle with the Reptilians that has been going on in Earth's space, has been won with assistance from ETs.

He spoke about Elenin and said it would cause absolutely no problems but trailing behind was 'Tekoma', a brown dwarf which would settle between Venus and Earth as a binary star.

Tolec has also told Alfred Webre we received help with the undersea and DUMBs that were recently disposed of through sonic technology. I am finding it very hard to trust any channeled messages, especially when they conveniently explain why things didn't go as expected.

If you haven't viewed these videos, could some of you (when you have time), view these and give your opinions on the information and how it may or may not correlate with events or other information.

Alfred Webre /Tolec: War with Reptillians won

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9KECe8Mu7Q&feature=related

Alfred Weber video with Tolec concerning Elenin and Tekoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGeXb1gfTbE

Alfred Weber and destruction of bases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sy-QWgq_yY

Captain Bill (Alanticobr)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjMpYT7T0WI

Thank you, I appreciate your time, comments and evaluation. Mandala

Carmody
2nd December 2011, 05:05
Every night, I dream true dreams --about my coming day.

So Do You.

So do all of us.

You just don't remember.

(Carmody looks at his watch and then looks at everyone....waiting for the penny to drop)

A ship of consensus reality, steering our collective way through potential realities.

Phoenix
2nd December 2011, 05:11

So Do You.

So do all of us.

You just don't remember.

(Carmody looks at his watch and then looks at everyone....waiting for the penny to drop)

A ship of consensus reality, steering our collective way through potential realities.

How?

phoenix

Carmody
2nd December 2011, 05:15

So Do You.

So do all of us.

You just don't remember.

How?

phoenix

The penny has a long or short path, depending on the person observing it. :)

modwiz
2nd December 2011, 05:36

So Do You.

So do all of us.

You just don't remember.

Consensus reality. The democracy that few are aware they are voting in. No rigged voting either. These votes really count. Choose well and vote the aware line. :fish:

Davidallany
2nd December 2011, 05:37
Are we receiving help from ET? I would think that most of humanity needs medical help from ET for reinforcing the Vertebral column. Among other things, also in the manipulation of energy field.

Carmody
2nd December 2011, 05:52
"the backster effect". And I'll be truthful, David Wilcock just gave me a strong clue, that in my case, became knowing,as I've had enough clues.

I JUST read page 21 of his 'source field investigations', and that was the final straw, shall we say.

It told me that my playing with my kundalini at very high levels...2 years back, really DID seem to cause the death of another, right in front of my house. It interfered in their 'subconscious' component and did cause distraction that brought their situation about.

That what I suspected was irresponsibility on my part.....really was. I was in ignorance, so it will be karma.

Now... it will be consequence of a sort. Even though I'm still in the karmic system, responsibility has jumped to ... .. uncomfortable levels. Uncomfortable...For the moment.

My error is on not knowing the exact time of their death, only that it was at 'about' that exact or near time. A fairly serious question for this one, as you might imagine.

jcocks
2nd December 2011, 06:19
"the backster effect". And I'll be truthful, David Wilcock just gave me a strong clue, that in my case, became knowing,as I've had enough clues.

I JUST read page 21 of his 'source field investigations', and that was the final straw, shall we say.

It told me that my playing with my kundalini at very high levels...2 years back, really DID seem to cause the death of another, right in front of my house. It interfered in their 'subconscious' component and did cause distraction that brought their situation about.

That what I suspected was irresponsibility on my part.....really was. I was in ignorance, so it will be karma.

Now... it will be consequence of a sort. Even though I'm still in the karmic system, responsibility has jumped to ... .. uncomfortable levels. Uncomfortable...For the moment.

My error is on not knowing the exact time of their death, only that it was at 'about' that exact or near time. A fairly serious question for this one, as you might imagine.

Interesting that doing energetic work on yourself with your kundalini would cause the death of another - though energies are strong things if you mess with them without knowing what you're doing.
The question is : Did you know that the death of that person would be the result of your actions? I would doubt that karma would get involved unless you KNOWINGLY did something that would result in the death of another. In your case I would imagine that forgiveness of self is the main requirement. I'm sure the other you affected understands that no harm was meant against him - so no karma created there, and a simple apology to his being will suffice if it was.

Davidallany
2nd December 2011, 06:29
Interesting that doing energetic work on yourself with your kundalini would cause the death of another

Indeed sir, the force works in mysterious ways, but it seems that more and more people are being awakened to it, albeit, can't handle it or do not know how to. I use to Burn up with heat from the age of 5 till 8 from kundalini, it made me ill every time i went into trance because I didn't know how to handle it or even what was it.

Pete
2nd December 2011, 12:29
I think we have some proof of alien intervention;

Fukashima, from what I understand this was the worst melt down ever experienced, but what the hey?, life continues and radioactivity is minimal.

Hurrican Irene, the largest hurricane is subjected to several high energy beams shown on micro wave radar, operating for over 9 hours, resulting in the deflection and reduction of the storm.

Seems to me that there is unexplained stuff.

Also let's not forget a highly significant planetary alignment happened in tandem with a significant date (11-11-11) and yet it seemed to go without incident, do you think the dark ones would have wanted that?

On an intuitive level, I believe that there is assistance, why would they be talking the way they are through the channelers, they are actually sealing their fate if nothing happens soon.

pharoah21
2nd December 2011, 12:33
I think we worry about E.T's too much. Whatever happened to asking God/Angels/Guides/Universe/whatever you call them. I find them to be more reliable.

Star Mariner
2nd December 2011, 17:33
I am finding it very hard to trust any channeled messages...

Understand first of all that this Tolec is not a channel. He receives his information either through direct telepathy or face to face. He is a contactee... (so he claims).

But tbh yes, I really do think we are being assisted now. Many sources have stated a similar story, Alex Collier among them (whose over all story very closely tallies with Tolec's). Apparently we are led to believe that the 'quarantine' of earth has been dissolved and that the benevolent ETs have taken an 'enough is enough' stance and are becoming pro-actively involved with intervention for the first time, at least in regards to the removal of regressive ETs who have been manipulating us.

Dennis Leahy
2nd December 2011, 18:42
"Are We Receiving Help From ETs?"

I have to say, "no." I have seen no evidence nor experienced anything personally that would make me say "yes." I'm open to the possibility, but won't believe it until I experience it. I get upset reading accounts of ETs moving a hurricane, temporarily disabling a few nuclear missiles, or assisting a stranded motorist (all within the borders of the US) - while at the same time, ignoring the horrific murders of hundreds of thousands of individuals in the Middle East and North African countries.

These stories often sound about as credible as God's obvious hatred for people living in trailer parks and thus sending tornadoes to repair the situation. Our ET pals show favor on first world countries, and permit the slaughter of innocents in so called "third-world" countries? Really? Are we Americans (as a prime example) something special? Nah, I don't think so.

I also think the concept of ETs coming to Earth for gold is hilarious. I am expected to believe that creatures have the technological skills to navigate a few light years to get here, only to succumb to the same stupid "gold fever" that humans do? With our teeny knowledge of ORMEs and transmutation of elements, I am supposed to believe that advanced beings can't figure that one out, and need to come across the galaxy to get gold? Ha! Such (human) anthropocentric drivel.

Dennis

ghostrider
2nd December 2011, 18:43
the human experiment has been going on for so long, the guardians are not willing to allow another race to posion the experiment. I think they have waited and had no choice but to help rid negative forces that work against the greater agenda , acending into a new species, becoming more cosmic minded and allowing love to guide our future rather than greed and war and lies..... love for one another and caring about our planet is what the world lacks. thank God here at avalon everyone mostly has an open mind to the possibility of a better day, no matter how we get there... the great revelation ( revealing) is almost upon us all.... our best days are ahead of us, so together in love and peace we march forward...... hoo yahhhhh

kcbc2010
3rd December 2011, 02:34
I think that ET's and "God/Angels, etc...." are connected. I think they are different names for the same entities. Most religions and myths have good and bad spirits as well as creation/source myths. Granted, I may just be watching way too much Ancient Aliens, but I think a lot of people are going to be in for a surprise when it isn't just "Jesus" coming down and it isn't the "Rapture."

I like to believe that we do get help from ET's. Can I prove it? No, but there is a growing evidence that there are different layers and forms of existence outside of the human experience. Sadly, there are bad things that happen on Earth. However, the souls who perpetrate these evil acts will be held accountable by God/karma/the law of physics that says "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". As a religious person, I can hope that we eventually learn how to treat people better because the world would be a lot different if we actually practiced "do unto others as you'd like done unto you," instead of just quoting the verse when it's convenient - like I'm doing now.

Ron Mauer Sr
3rd December 2011, 03:50
Perhaps ET's are helping by not interfering, similar to a parent watching a child getting into trouble, allowing the child to learn from the experience. I picture some loving parents, not wanting to interfere, putting their children in room where the parents remain unseen, and the parents smile and say "Let's just watch and see what they do."

Personally I would like a better connection to the ET friends I had prior to getting here. It is possible they are helping without my knowing. Maybe ET's are the one's who have pulled my toes and sounded a bell while I was sleeping. Playful, maybe even pranksters they were. My kind of buddies. Law of Attraction in action I guess. Maybe they helped me survive some of my really stupid youthful adventures. Wish I knew.

evancruz1
3rd December 2011, 05:03
the human experiment has been going on for so long, the guardians are not willing to allow another race to posion the experiment. I think they have waited and had no choice but to help rid negative forces that work against the greater agenda , acending into a new species, becoming more cosmic minded and allowing love to guide our future rather than greed and war and lies..... love for one another and caring about our planet is what the world lacks. thank God here at avalon everyone mostly has an open mind to the possibility of a better day, no matter how we get there... the great revelation ( revealing) is almost upon us all.... our best days are ahead of us, so together in love and peace we march forward...... hoo yahhhhh

Ghostrider, I agree with you on this one... My intuition tells me something good will come of this...

jcocks
3rd December 2011, 05:34

Going to be some unimaginably interesting times ahead of us in the meantime, as we step into our full potential. And there's no way we can do that without some help.

Going to really start to pick up soon, and it'll be fun. Just please leave your limitations at the door and your mind *WIDE* open (And I do mean W*I*D*E ) ;)

passiglight
3rd December 2011, 19:31
Hi Mandala,,

we all know we live in a muti-variate ( the universe plus dimensions) with more than likely billions upon billions of forms of existence on every level imaginable,,,,,,,but what we seem to overlook is that we also live in a galaxy with billions of entities existing on every level right in our back yard,,,,,

There is a lot of evidence that brings me to conclude that 12 alien races got together and blended us with their DNA or cross breed us,,,,,,to create mixes of the 12 races...

i would also estimate that this experiment was started 17,000 years ago,,and that each one of the 12 races (andromedans included) have been not helping but more like interfering with us none stop ever since........

in fact there does not seem to be much they havn't interfered in..

cosmic cousins

Bryn ap Gwilym
3rd December 2011, 20:38
As much as I'd like to believe it I will have to say na due to my own experiences.
There are far to many money making charlatans that have emerged over recent years that see the truth movement as easy prey. To my knowledge not one person has come forward & presented a single piece of evidence, only a verbal account & hear say. Yes there are the odd photo that is claimed to be the real deal, but that doesn't count as evidence in a world that has coders & artists that can fool the best.
Many of the so called gurus are still holding seminars & selling info even after they have been caught out, & still the followers believe & attack anyone who dares to say otherwise.

The excuse that they can't interfere becomes laudable by the day as these ET's allegedly pick 'n' choose who & what they interact with.

In a world full of shadow corporations, psyops, MK ULTRA, Tavistock, technology beyond our wildest dreams etc, isn't just possible that folk are lead up the garden path by an assortment of factions who are more than keen to exploit the gullible who swap one form of religion of an other in search of a savior?

vibrations
3rd December 2011, 21:59
I chequed Atlanticobr information and it is very authentic information. If you believe it or not, that is your choice. The Tolec guy I don't trust and I don't know why.

aranuk
3rd December 2011, 22:23
Yes that too Bryan. As you describe well. Then there are the other factors such as thousands of UFO sightings, strange interference with nuke missiles etc. High ranking military, air force stories which ultimately lead to the fact that we ARE indeed visited and helped.

Stan