PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Calz
2nd December 2011, 10:05
Okay Avalonians ... thowing out another wild one ... watcha think???

2MuXgpl2Sxg

Seikou-Kishi
2nd December 2011, 10:44
Ah I've seen this before. Effectively trying to dull people down, make them pliant and malleable. Do I think it will really come to that? Actually, I hope not. Why do I think that? Ha, I wish I knew! But I think that DNA is a record of personality, not the cause of it; I think these people are going to find their plans increasingly fizzling out; and I think fanaticism, tribalism and fundamentalism are much more complex than a simple part of the brain firing more than in most people.

etm567
2nd December 2011, 10:48
The name of this project is "Fun Vacs"???!!!!

Fun Vacs to cure religious fundamentalism?
:jaw:
This is astonishing! Great video find.

Calz
2nd December 2011, 10:54
Do I think it will really come to that? Actually, I hope not.

Lotso folks out there suggest that by the time we (the masses) hear about some "possibility" it is, in fact, already implemented.

Who knows :noidea:

Seikou-Kishi
2nd December 2011, 11:03
Do I think it will really come to that? Actually, I hope not.

Lotso folks out there suggest that by the time we (the masses) hear about some "possibility" it is, in fact, already implemented.

Who knows :noidea:

Go to the bible belt and ask somebody what they think of [insert random objectionable thing] and they'll set your mind at ease; there are surely still some reservoirs of that horrible gene in the population ;-)

Cjay
2nd December 2011, 11:04
I'm disgusted and appalled but not surprised. So much for the ban on biological weapons. These people are inhumane and have no respect for the rule of law.

This type of genetically targetted virus was discussed by Bill Ryan in one of his Project Avaolon videos, The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Quoting Bill:

During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY

Spiral
2nd August 2012, 21:04
:bump:

This vaccine would surely have much wider implications, is it to divorce mankind from his innate spirituality ?

Most of if not nearly all people need belief of one form or another to function, and belief in God is the one thing stronger than these NWO satanic bar stewards, so now they plan to shut down that part of the brain ?

Shame they don't have a vaccine for psychopaths.......

Flash
2nd August 2012, 21:17
This video has been on some thread here a while ago.

I think it was deemed an hoax at the time. Although I have no doubt that genetic racial markers could be used.

Vitalux
2nd August 2012, 21:23
Isn't it wonderful that the PTB have come to this level of monster-ism.

I adore my spirituality ......I feel lucky to posses it.

WhiteFeather
2nd August 2012, 21:41
Isnt it amazing how we have become immune to their poisons? I often ponder this as of late.

"What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger"....and eventually just pisses us off enough to eventually wanna kick the living shyte out of these dark entities and their hidden dark agendas, thru consciousness that is"

music
2nd August 2012, 22:15
This video has been on some thread here a while ago.

I think it was deemed an hoax at the time. Although I have no doubt that genetic racial markers could be used.

The real reason behind the horrendously expensive human genome project. If one wishes to target an ethnic group with a pathogen, one needs to determine what distinguishes that group from all others. My doctor never gives people the flu vaccine, even if they ask for it - he is highly sceptical.