PDA

View Full Version : Assange on mass surveillance: 'You are all screwed!'

Eric J (Viking)
2nd December 2011, 11:09
Assange on mass surveillance: 'You are all screwed!' hmmmm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5cLqY6_2X8&feature=g-u

viking

Robert J. Niewiadomski
2nd December 2011, 11:34
Add on top of this Carrier IQ software... Oh and do not forget about echelon "assisting" to us since 60s... Every letter sent via inet goes through it... Please do not freak out :) What are you afraid of? Truth? The Truth will set us free :)

pharoah21
2nd December 2011, 12:11
I don't really mind being tracked to be honest.....in essence, they don't really know where I am. They know where my phone is.......God knows where I am all the time, so do the angels, and my spirit guides, and loved ones that have passed on. And God forbid that I'm ever stuck somewhere after a car accident or something and can't leave, that whole tracking thing becomes very convenient.......and if I don't need to ever use it, well, they can track me all they want, going to work, and the library, and the store, then to bed........nothing of note there. I don't think it's a huge problem, not yet anyway. But that's just me.

Cjay
2nd December 2011, 12:27
This has been going on much longer than most people are aware. They are just getting better at it, more sneaky and they clearly care nothing for our privacy or the law.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
2nd December 2011, 12:41
I think man made surveillance is light years behind celestial one ;) I mean, every second of our existence is recorded. Some call it Akashic records. After we pass to the other side we are presented with whole of our life at once in a blink of an eye. Every embarrassing moment you can recall. With all of Creation having access to it ;) Every one moment to be proud of as well! Now, that is called transparency :) It is for us to make an assessment of quality of our spirituality and how to improve it.

I realize it is a little off topic... but i wanted to make a point of how infantile, insignificant and ridiculous man made surveillance is... I agree it can cost somebody a body or reputation... But truth always wins... reputation is restored and bodies are discarded anyway at the end of our earthly journey and at the start of Eternity...

taurad
2nd December 2011, 13:33
Assange on mass surveillance: 'You are all screwed!' hmmmm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5cLqY6_2X8&feature=g-u

viking

thnx for sharing viking

i've never considered wikileaks a truth contributor...

i don't know them well (since i ignored it pretty early on)...

my beef with them was the total lack of any future cables...they kept releasing "old" stuff!!!

i saw a potential setup to establish them in the eyes of the many as "truth" liberators, by disclosing already (somehow) insignificant/insensitive cables...

but what gives you power is leaks about what's gonna happen shortly, or long-term, and i never saw any...i gave up my expectations on ASSANGE right away, with a bit of concern, that if i'm right, he could dangerously be playing a serious NWO game...

cheers

RMorgan
2nd December 2011, 14:17
There´s a thread about this new release files, called Spy Files:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35951-The-Spy-Files-New-Wikileaks-released-files&p=369763#post369763

Cheers,

Raf.

Cartomancer
2nd December 2011, 16:20
Thank you for posting this. This is true and really bad. I have noticed that local sheriff's an police are slowly racheting up what they can get away with. Many locales are using civilians in low paying positions to put GPS tracking devices as well as video and listening devices on citizens cars and in their homes. This is another by product of having Homeland Security Officers on local police forces. The same civilians process the tracking data and harass subjects that they are told to harass. This way the police can't get in trouble for using your constitutional rights for toilet paper. They are using idiots who see this as patriotism. Many times they are told the person is a "bad" person and lies are told. This is a technique listed in Military Intelligence manuals and was extensively used in the eastern block and china. It is now being used here in the US and locally applied. This did not happen until Homeland Security got involved in local policing.

When the subject becomes aware of the harassment it is hard to communicate this to others and the subject then looks unstable or crazy.Imagine strange people harassing you wherever you go while at the same time knowing personal details from listening to you. If you live in a larger city it is harder to notice this. If anyone thinks this is far out just go on to ebay and search "gps tracking" "cell phone tracking" etc. Just look at the scandal in Great Britain over cell phone hacking and realize that your phone is just as easy to hack. The GPS trackers at the size of a thumb drive. They have listening devices that are essentially a small cell phone that can hear what you say and tell your position. There are devices that if the person simply has your phone number you can be heard and tracked remotely.

Check out Gang Stalking on youtube. Much of that is b.s. but there are some good sources in there as well that are true. Scary stuff.

cheez_2806
4th December 2011, 10:49
I'm not sure whether it will work for iphone or not but if your phone is jailbroken there is an app in cydia called untrackered.
I don't know whether it will work or not but it seems like that the iphone is not taking any information as where your location is etc once installed <<<EDITED
However whether it really actually stops the information from recording or whether it just doesn't appear on the phone setting/description not really sure...but I think its worth checking on and working out how the untrackered app actually works.

EDIT2: The app in cydia is named "untrackerd"
descriptions says that it continously clean up locationd's history data in the background. this package installs a daemon to clean the consolidated.db file.

1derer
4th December 2011, 20:16
Well, if the governments wanted to take out the dissenters then they would have to surveille right, and if you don't do anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about, but unfortunatley, we live in such a dangerous world that there are people who do not want to form part of a global community and to help others and only want death and destruction on others, so I think it right that this type of individual be intercepted before they harm others.

Plus any where you go outside of your home is public, therefore you are likely to be surveillied every step of the way. I personally dont mind the camera as they act as a deterrent and also i feel safer and if anything happened to anyone they could be traced at least to the last known visual and celphone location.

For example, a biker in the UK was shot to death and the way thay found his killers was through CCTV cameras, so it works, though it did not prevent the unfortunate death of this individual, but they did find the culprits.

1derer
4th December 2011, 20:20
I'm not sure whether it will work for iphone or not but if your phone is jailbroken there is an app in cydia called untrackered.
I don't know whether it will work or not but it seems like that the iphone is not taking any information as where your location is etc once installed <<<EDITED
However whether it really actually stops the information from recording or whether it just doesn't appear on the phone setting/description not really sure...but I think its worth checking on and working out how the untrackered app actually works.

EDIT2: The app in cydia is named "untrackerd"
descriptions says that it continously clean up locationd's history data in the background. this package installs a daemon to clean the consolidated.db file.

If you own an iPhone with IOS5 running on it, goto GENERAL > ABOUT > DIAGNOSTICS AND USAGE > and then press DON'T SEND, and this function will stop any information being sent out form your phone, which at least will prevent unwanted data being sent to someone it shouldn't go to...

Also switch of location servcies and your phone to completely prevent it from being monitored

Cjay
5th December 2011, 13:27
Assange fails to mention this hi-tech espionage has been going on for a very long time on a much bigger scale than the WikiLeaks "Spy Files" indicate.

Read more about some of it in several posts in another thread, starting here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36180-Alternative-to-Gmail&p=371852&viewfull=1#post371852

Cjay
5th December 2011, 13:30
If you own an iPhone with IOS5 running on it, goto GENERAL > ABOUT > DIAGNOSTICS AND USAGE > and then press DON'T SEND, and this function will stop any information being sent out form your phone, which at least will prevent unwanted data being sent to someone it shouldn't go to...

Also switch of location servcies and your phone to completely prevent it from being monitored

I disagree strongly. That's what they want us to think. The software you use to turn these things off only PRETENDS to turn them off and the surveillance continues unabated.

Let me just say this. Surveillance is and always was part of the plan with personal computers and mobile phones. Surveillance is built into the computer chips, particularly the BIOS. Please read the discussion in another thread, starting with this post:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36180-Alternative-to-Gmail&p=371852&viewfull=1#post371852