PDA

View Full Version : Latest form Dutchsinse

Sophocles
3rd December 2011, 02:15
12/2/2011 -- ALERT! Magnetosphere under pressure -- unknown solar storm? Or is it EARTH ITSELF?!

lJ5ZDbsi5XU

Love

D-Day
3rd December 2011, 04:21
Soooo what might be the potential affects of such a phenomenon on Earth and its inhabitants?
Please excuse my ignorance folks, but I am not sure what to make of this information.
If one of the more scientifically orientated members could shed a little light on this subject I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Unified Serenity
3rd December 2011, 04:27
The magnetosphere is reacting as if some sort of storm is hitting earth, but nothing that normally shows such a storm is showing a solar storm, so the funny blue screen with spider legs shows something is going on right now so it must be coming from the earth. This could easily indicate HAARP activity which is scalar weapons and weather modification. So, are we about to see a massive EQ somewhere or volcano go off, who knows, but I will be watching.

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 04:33
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2011/c2/20111130/20111130_2324_c2_512.jpg

http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/773.png

I have headaches, nightmares and my computer has pms!

:)

Unified Serenity
3rd December 2011, 04:35
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2011/c2/20111130/20111130_2324_c2_512.jpg

http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/773.png

I have headaches, nightmares and my computer has pms!

:)

That's from almost 3 days ago. This report in the OP is from this evening.

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 04:39
That's from almost 3 days ago. This report in the OP is from this evening.

I know :)
It takes a cme how long to reach earth?

Unified Serenity
3rd December 2011, 04:47
usually 24 to 48 hours for it to completely pass.... good point, we may be still in some effects. I think the issue is the Japanese are not showing that hitting us. Their charts should show it if it's affecting us.

1derer
3rd December 2011, 04:55
Good Find Sophocles, and there is not real reported activity so the fluctuations could well be ccaused form within the Earthy...

I was checking this out on the net and found this information which might help to explain what is going on...

My 1990 paper shows that as upwelling core fluid expels magnetic flux, it also generates loops of new lines of force in the reversed direction. If the motions are fast enough to generate new flux lines faster than dissipative processes (discussed below) can destroy them, then eventually the new flux loops can combine and emerge from the core as large loops of flux of reversed direction from the previous field. However, as I showed in the paper, the new flux is never as great as the old flux, because of dissipative processes. Thus, the new reversed (mostly dipole) field could never have as much energy as the previous field.

From my understanding, there might be a reverse flux occurring based on internal energy form the core being ejected, cancelling out the magnetosphere temporarily, so this adjustment should go back to normal levels.

I do not understand enough about this process however, and leave this post open to constructive criticism so that I too may learn something.

There have also been recent instances where there has been a huge tear in the magnetosphere, which can be a problem if we are hit my a CME at the time the hole opens, but it may not be the case this time around...

Source: http://creationresearch.org/crsq/articles/39/39_1/GeoMag.htm

Solar Snapshot: www.solarham.com

1derer
3rd December 2011, 05:15
Soooo what might be the potential affects of such a phenomenon on Earth and its inhabitants?
Please excuse my ignorance folks, but I am not sure what to make of this information.
If one of the more scientifically orientated members could shed a little light on this subject I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

I suspect not much would occur, D-DAY the real concern would be if the integrity of the Magnetosphere was compromised and there was a tear, which means cosmic radiation might seep through, and we might be bombarded by harmful solar winds and CMEs could have results such as affecting the electrical grid and any device. Some say during major solar ejections, war is more rampant, and this might be correlated with Solar activity.

There must be a breach before we are seriously affected and the fact that the magnetosphere is being hit by something suggests that it is still intact!

PS I am not in any way form a scientific background, so this is mere speculation on my part, though I suspect form what I have learned on the net, our more learned member may agree, though I am always ready to be informed otherwise.

jcocks
3rd December 2011, 05:28
It's interesting... I dreamt of fires all around me last night, and the last thing I remember in my dream is looking into the distance to see two huge pillars of fire going several kilometers into the sky....
Not sure if I'm picking up on something or it's relating to internal things in my life at the moment, but thought I'd share.....

Sidney
3rd December 2011, 05:29
That big one was around midnight Wednsday night. Then another smaller one followed yesterday, cant remember what time.

noprophet
3rd December 2011, 05:36
Who knows, maybe this is part of the reason tensions have been running so high.

It hasn't just been the forum. People seem somewhat agitated everywhere.

Kristo
3rd December 2011, 09:19
Could it be HARRP? In the SW USA to Colorado there have been extremely unusual high winds of hurricane force. Because it's so rare I wondered if it was HAARP induced & perhaps this anomaly with the magnetosphere is a side effect? (BTW I'm no scientific mind either... Just throwing it out there)

Elixer
3rd December 2011, 11:20
These images of the Earth's field look almost like a cross-section of an eye (looking to the left).
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/images/test_1.20111203091635.jpg

You cannot move a sailboat by blowing into the sails while on board the same ship...

Dutch says it in his addendum as well: It must be coming from the Earth, since there are no reports of solar storms.
But the shape of the field suggests it to be caused through interaction with the external environment.
If it isn't a storm hitting us, then it might look as if the Earth is speeding up through space. But that couldn't be, I'm sure.