PDA

View Full Version : Jagman signing off!

jagman
3rd December 2011, 03:14
I am leaving the forum and i wanted to tell you all goodbye. I will miss you all!
I am sorry if i ever offended anyone here. Two people come to mind Bill & Carmody
Carmody, I am sorry about that derogatory name I called you! I did not mean it.
your an excellent writer I wish I had your gifts !

Bill, I wrote a thread when i first came to Avalon that I regret and i am sorry for!
But what you just did to me was uncalled for. So I am going to leave.

1derer
3rd December 2011, 03:21
Dang Jagman, what up, I'm sorry to see ya go, I have enjoyed reading your comments and hope you might come back someday.

Be safe, live long and prosper dude....

Was nice getting to know your thoughts, albeit in such a short time (plus I always liked your avatar!):wave:

Mike
3rd December 2011, 03:27
oh no! please stay! etc etc etc

we'll all really miss you! etc etc etc

please don't make an emotional decision! etc etc etc

i hope you rethink your decision! etc etc etc

you're a valued member here! etc etc etc

well, i think i've got all the cliches covered here. i'm sure i've missed a couple. pardon the sarcasm jagman, but you've really set yourself up here.

jagman
3rd December 2011, 03:32
Dang Jagman, what up, I'm sorry to see ya go, I have enjoyed reading your comments and hope you might come back someday.

Was nice getting to know your thoughts, albeit in such a short time (plus I always liked your avatar!):wave:

Iderer It was nice getting to know you too. I was also a fan of your posts.
Keep up the good job! If you want to know what happened look on Illies
thread about the moderators. Bill was on that thread long after my last post.
He did not even offer me a word.

1derer
3rd December 2011, 03:41
Well I am humbled by the fact you liked my posts, a BIG compliment, but try to stay man, you have a lot to offer, and make a contribution to the threads, how are we supposed to create a community if the good guys check out?

I will read the thread, just in case I may have made a mistake joining here, because I do not expect a site where I give honest opinion form the heart to lose its members...

lightning23
3rd December 2011, 03:44
thank you, come again! :)

jagman
3rd December 2011, 03:45

well, i think i've got all the cliches covered here. i'm sure i've missed a couple. pardon the sarcasm jagman, but you've really set yourself up here.

Thanks for coming down from your lofty perch, To add your 2 cents etc, etc.

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 03:47
http://farmtownfreegifts.freeforums.org/images/smilies/thinking.gif

Mike

Thanks for coming down from your lofty perch, To add your 2 cents etc, etc.

no problem.

NewFounderHome

Jagman, I'm sorry to see you leave.

You should really explain the reason of your departure. It doesn’t seem clear! Sorry!

1derer
3rd December 2011, 03:54
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation/page4

Jags, I see only three comments you made, and don't understand why any of these have led to your departure, I am confused...Are you leaving because you think Bill is upset with your comments about having a grievance process? I think Bill feels we are all old enough to sort things out in an amicable way..

Why just the other day Stanley, http://free-classic-radio-shows.com/Comedy/Laurel-and-Hardy/images/laurel-and-hardy2-tn.jpgI was offended when a poster wrote something I did not agree with, and I reported it, and shortly after, I got a reply, and form the reply I felt it was appropriate for the comment in the context of things, and that the slight was not directs at me personally, it was a generalised comment.

I acceppted the Mod's POV and I never looked back.

That for me was far more serious than you perceiving you have offended anyone, which you have not...

If I didn't understand, your POV can you copy paste it here, or direct me to the location with a linky?

Thanks

1derer

John Parslow
3rd December 2011, 03:57
Hello Jagman

I am leaving the forum and i wanted to tell you all goodbye. I will miss you all!
I am sorry if i ever offended anyone here. Two people come to mind Bill & Carmody
Carmody, I am sorry about that derogatory name I called you! I did not mean it.
your an excellent writer I wish I had your gifts !

Bill, I wrote a thread when i first came to Avalon that I regret and i am sorry for!
But what you just did to me was uncalled for. So I am going to leave.

What happened here chap - we can't afford to lose another good man from the forum - I beg you to consider otherwise there will soon not be any sane voices left here. What ever you decide to do - I wish you all the best. JP:cool:

jagman
3rd December 2011, 04:01

You should really explain the reason of your departure. It doesn’t seem clear! Sorry!

I was on Ilie thread about the moderators and Bill had just posted a response to
a comment that i made earlier. I posted another response directly to bill and he was
on the thread i could see him at the bottom and he would not give me one word.
Then he left the thread. Go to the thread and read what i wrote. I feel pretty humiliated!

G.A
3rd December 2011, 04:03
Hey Jagman. I stay out of the politics and drama threads here as much as possible so I don't know the reason you are choosing to leave. I am a fan of a lot of your threads and hope you change your mind and stay.

Edit after your edit:
I wouldn't take that personally. I always leave the website open on the last page I was on and leave the PC for hours. It looks like I am still on a particular thread when I am no where near my PC.

Take it easy brother.

HORIZONS
3rd December 2011, 04:06
Shake it off Jagman - let it be like water on a ducks back! Have you ever seen a wet duck? Nope, the water just rolls off its back. Be the duck Jagman~

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 04:07
I am often still signed into a thread when I am distracted or run off to do an errand. Why take it so personally?

and Chinaskii - why the blurb?

1derer
3rd December 2011, 04:14
Jag, with all due respect, I think that you should't worry about not getting a response from Bill directly, the thing is you made your point, and there may not have been any need to respond in your wording, and I don;t think you offended Bill, he just said that if small issues can't be sorted out, then people are not mature enough to be here in the first place.

I feel and I'm taking a slight risk here, that you may be a bit oversensitive to the presence of Bill, and the expectation of receiving a message, as Bill does not indicate in any way he is upset with you, I think you might have read it the wrong way....

...can you see that?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am often still signed into a thread when I am distracted or run off to do an errand. Why take it so personally?

and Chinaskii - why the blurb?

Agreed, I sensed a hint of an uncaring tone, which was rather uncalled for...Not chi'nice'ski

- 1 respect point...

Also Jag, Brits have a way of sounding dismissive when they aren't this can very easily be construed as cold or direct, but never intentional on our part.

Unified Serenity
3rd December 2011, 04:19
Jagman,

I don't think Bill was dissing you. I think he was agreeing with you and was also responding to others in general who complain about every little thing. I don't think he was picking on you really. I also have a terrible habit of being signed on, appearing to be on a thread and I am not even at my pc atm. So, don't get too bothered seeing someone disappear. Just send a note for clarification. It's way too easy to blow things up and misunderstand each other online.

Siberia9
3rd December 2011, 04:21
Im not up with the problem you had but if you want my advice, just take a beak. In a few weeks you may not feel its as important as you do today. You will still have your access to the forum in the future and no bridge has been burned.

jagman
3rd December 2011, 04:24
It just made me feel bad that Bill would not even respond to me directly! That he would not even give 5 minutes out of his day to say hi
or even go fu%$ yourself! It just made me feel like i was a" nobody!"

Siberia9
3rd December 2011, 04:26
He almost never respondes, if he did he would be bombarded with questions etc, just say'n.

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 04:26
We all have those days Jag.

S'alright

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/talk/t1108.gif

1derer
3rd December 2011, 04:29
Too personal jagman, do you really need anyone to respond to you? as a 1dering soul, the answer is no, but look how many have come to your aid here, and I am not sure if I am seeing this right, but have you checked the people viewing this thread?... ;)

Unified Serenity
3rd December 2011, 04:29
It just made me feel bad that Bill would not even respond to me directly! That he would not even give 5 minutes out of his day to say hi

fu%$ yourself buddy! smiles and slaps your back, and gives ya a weggie. Ok, now exhale and come on back to the fireside chat or whatever we do here late at night.

Davidallany
3rd December 2011, 04:33
I was on Ilie thread about the moderators and Bill had just posted a response to
a comment that i made earlier. I posted another response directly to bill and he was
Then he left the thread. Go to the thread and read what i wrote. I feel pretty humiliated!

Hi man. I think you sacred him, you mentioned his name, like 7 times in that post. You don't need to take it personally, the British have their ways, you know and I am sure he didn't mean to offend you, have you seen him trying to convince Atticus to spare the people of world? That speaks volumes. I would try to not miss the forest for one tree.
May the force be with you.

Mike
3rd December 2011, 04:33
1derer, even though you've deducted that point from me, i am forced to award you one for chi'nice'ski - well played;)

here's the thing: how many times have you been in a movie theatre and listened to the audience laugh at the part that they've already seen 10 thousand times on tv previews during the months leading up to its release? this happens all the time and it never ceases to amaze me. they know the joke and the punch line, but they allow themselves to be captivated by it anyway:confused:

my point: how many times do we have to hear this joke before we stop laughing? do you really need me to tell you that these types of posts are emotionally manipulative and pointless? if everyone quit after an unanswered question to Bill there'd be like 5 members here. come on guys, seriously.

but if you really want to indulge this schmooze fest, carry on. i'll take my insensitivity elsewhere;)

NewFounderHome
3rd December 2011, 04:34
Clear, Concise and to the Point is what I was always told, So I will get to mine. The PA forum NEEDS some kind of grievance process!
Project Avalon is truly a wonderful place and the Mods In my humble opinion do a great job here! The World is changing so fast and
it seems Project Avalon is experiencing Birth Pangs.

-------

First, a rider: I've been absent for a week or two (please see my post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34628-Richard-Anderson-s-ARISE-AND-SHINE-detox-cleanse&p=370128&viewfull=1#post370128)).

Clear, Concise and to the Point is what I was always told

Exactly. :)

Project Avalon is truly a wonderful place and the Mods In my humble opinion do a great job here!

I completely agree. I fully support Ilie, Paul, and all the mods in everything they do. They do a fantastic job which I deeply appreciate. The result is the quality of this forum.

Minor grievances concerning immature behavior should be easily sorted out. If they cannot be, then members can always post on GLP [Godlike Productions] and express themselves in absolutely any way they wish.

:)

-------

First, a rider: I've been absent for a week or two (please see my post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34628-Richard-Anderson-s-ARISE-AND-SHINE-detox-cleanse&p=370128&viewfull=1#post370128)).

Clear, Concise and to the Point is what I was always told

Exactly. :)

Project Avalon is truly a wonderful place and the Mods In my humble opinion do a great job here!

I completely agree. I fully support Ilie, Paul, and all the mods in everything they do. They do a fantastic job which I deeply appreciate. The result is the quality of this forum.

Minor grievances concerning immature behavior should be easily sorted out. If they cannot be, then members can always post on GLP [Godlike Productions] and express themselves in absolutely any way they wish.

:)

Good to hear from you Bill. I hope your enjoying the new place.I seen the pics and
it looks like a real paradise. Bill I have a good ability to sense when someone is upset with me. Bill, I meant no disrespect to you or your team of mods When
I suggested that there be a grievance process.

Bill, I have all the respect in the world for you! Bill you have given everyone here a
platform to speak their minds and exchange ideas. ( Priceless! )
By the way Bill When are you going to do a new interview? Remember im also a
fan

Well I must have overlooked something! But I haven’t found what might be the … section. Where is it?
Sometimes we need to take a back over view of a situation!
Peace to all dear friends! :yo:

modwiz
3rd December 2011, 04:34

fu%$ yourself buddy! smiles and slaps your back, and gives ya a weggie. Ok, now exhale and come on back to the fireside chat or whatever we do here late at night.

That was brilliant. You have a way about you, US. My best chuckle of the day here.

It is also darn nice of you to give the Jagster some tough love.

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 04:35
but if you really want to indulge this schmooze fest, carry on. i'll take my insensitivity elsewhere;)

http://safetyexpert.info/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg

D-Day
3rd December 2011, 04:39
The word "hypersensitivity" springs to mind when reading your OP Jagman.
No offense, but I have a feeling your perception of Bill's actions on that thread were waaaay off the mark.
Take a chill pill brother, its all good, you have definitely not been disrespected there.
Bill is a busy guy, and generally keeps his postings on this forum to a minimum.
I'm absolutely certain he did no intend to humiliate or disrespect you with his actions, or lack thereof.
See ya round Jagman :)

Orph
3rd December 2011, 04:41
but if you really want to indulge this schmooze fest, carry on. i'll take my insensitivity elsewhere;)I understand your point, and it's a valid one. But it's also true that friends help friends that are in need. Jagman needs a little TLC and reassuring. Hopefully this thread will help. And it may help others as well. And your comments too are important.

1derer
3rd December 2011, 04:44
1derer, even though you've deducted that point from me, i am forced to award you one for chi'nice'ski - well played;)

here's the thing: how many times have you been in a movie theatre and listened to the audience laugh at the part that they've already seen 10 thousand times on tv previews during the months leading up to its release? this happens all the time and it never ceases to amaze me. they know the joke and the punch line, but they allow themselves to be captivated by it anyway:confused:

my point: how many times do we have to hear this joke before we stop laughing? do you really need me to tell you that these types of posts are emotionally manipulative and pointless? if everyone quit after an unanswered question from Bill there'd be like 5 members here. come on guys, seriously.

Lols, to an extent I agree, but on the other hand, I think it important for someone to share their views and express how they feel, I do not think that the jagman wrote this for sympathy, and I am offering my support because we all have our moments and take things to heart at some point or another in life.

I respect the jagman because he makes a positive contribution, so I feel it important (as do fellow members), to show him where he might be going wrong. I think that Unified Serenity said it best, and I trust our support will show jagman how things look form the outside.

Perhaps I will reconsider my - point but only if you are a smidgen more considerate when a valued member (IMHO) stumbles momentarily :)

DNA
3rd December 2011, 04:51

No offense bro, but Bill has better things to do than sit around and answer a post everytime one is directed at him.
Your being rather egotistical in my opinion expecting a response in this manner.

Your also being egotistical by indulging in your self pity like you are.

Man-Up for gods sake!

NeverMind
3rd December 2011, 05:11
I don't know what happened here, and obviously I am sorry if anyone feels s/he has to leave.
BUT if the following had any role to play in this....

Bill was on that thread long after my last post.

and

i could see him at the bottom and he would not give me one word

See, this is why I don't like the activity-following function.
Not only does it look a little "big-brotherish", but it can be very deceiving.
Again, I have no idea what happened in this case, but I am sure there would have been many times when my "presence" could be detected on any given thread.... only I wasn't there. I had left long, long before - but I had forgotten to log out.
Then when I returned, I noticed at some point that I had left a browser tab open, so I simply closed it, without checking what had been written in the meantime.

Get my drift? :-)

Sidney
3rd December 2011, 05:13
Hey, I just want to mention that we are experiencing a MAJOR geo-magnetic/solar storm. Those are known to cause hypersensativities and emotions. It seems alot of us (myself included) are easily inflamed, and I think the sun stuff is contributing. Take a breath, and see how you feel tomorrow. Seriously, hasty exits will only cause regret and sadness. Get some sleep and re think it. Please

TWINCANS
3rd December 2011, 05:19
Jags, don't leave. Just take a holiday. Not responding is often a way of control.

1derer
3rd December 2011, 05:20
Hey, I just want to mention that we are experiencing a MAJOR geo-magnetic/solar storm. Those are known to cause hypersensativities and emotions. It seems alot of us (myself included) are easily inflamed, and I think the sun stuff is contributing. Take a breath, and see how you feel tomorrow. Seriously, hasty exits will only cause regret and sadness. Get some sleep and re think it. Please

There's a recent thread on this topic...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36048-Latest-form-Dutchsinse

Sidney
3rd December 2011, 05:33
Yeah, if you go to the Lasco soho movie theatre. and plug in the dates you can see it. Its pretty cool. Heres the link to get there.

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater

click on Lasco 3 then the dates

sygh
3rd December 2011, 05:41

If I let a little thing like humiliation upset me, why, I'd never leave the house! :laugh:
why :argue:, when you can stay and :hail: the ground I walk on because I am soooo perfect, I never, never make a mistake? ****e happens. Say your peace and go on. I haven't read anything yet but I don't think of you as offensive at all. Maybe I will later on, after I read your offensive writing? Hummm. I doubt that.
And I have a feeling Bill wasn't trying to offend you.

Have you read any of the recent writings here, on Avalon, talking about Bill, and how he might be an actor playing a part? Personally, I don't think Bill can act his way out of a paper bag. ;) But dang, talk about offensive. Hey, the question is up for asking, right?

OK, Jagman????

sygh
3rd December 2011, 05:49
echo, echo, echo...
and through these hollow halls stand ghosts.

Well, I am offended. Now I'm going to leave.

GCS1103
3rd December 2011, 05:51
Jagman-
If you remember, some time ago, you asked me "why should I stay here"? I answered you then and I say to you now that you are a great addition to this forum. I know that you didn't post this thread for sympathy and for a member to suggest that, is not only insensitive, but IMO, quite obnoxious. We seem to be losing some of our members who are having serious issues with the forum's direction. Without commenting on that, I, for one, would surely miss your presence and posts and I hope you decide to stay with us. The scale is starting to tip in a certain direction and we need you to stay to keep it "balanced".

modwiz
3rd December 2011, 05:51
I have to say, when we do things for anything other than the love of it, we set ourselves up for a kick in the butt. Give your best and take your satisfaction in knowing you did it from a place of personal integrity. This way you acknowledge yourself for a job well done. There is then no need for it from another. Should the sound of applause or a word of commendation be joined to your self congratulation then it is the icing on the cake you already gave to yourself.

The need for recognition is a hole that only we can fill for ourselves. Others can add unto this only.

Only the Self, the Creator, that knows the creation has the ability to truly recognize us and our true worth, for only this Inner Witness knows the content of our hearts. The why we do things is as important, or more so, than what we do.

sygh
3rd December 2011, 06:02
OK, I'm back. See?;)

Tangri
3rd December 2011, 06:05

I was sorry for you till I read your comment about that you needed respond from Bill to stay. Have a nice life maybe you will find Bill's kind out there

Warlock
3rd December 2011, 06:38
I read that part of the thread and found no reason for you to be offended, hence there is no reason for you to leave.

Warlock

NeverMind
3rd December 2011, 06:53
I read that part of the thread and found no reason for you to be offended, hence there is no reason for you to leave.

Same here.
I actually read the "offending" message(s), and for the life of me I could not find a reason for taking offence.
(See, if you are were a woman -- but I am only assuming you are not, so I may be wrong -- I know a lot of people who would accuse you of being a "drama queen"! :))

If it's about Bill 's "presence" on the thread and his apparent unwillingness to acknowledge your post.... see my previous post.

vibrations
3rd December 2011, 07:27
Dear Jagman
Bill wont respons, he will just post some nonessential comments, two three nice words and that is it. He will not take sides, remember Forum is his, and his appearance is lately just occasional, there is energy focused in other point. Also, if all this looks like politics, it is very sad. It's about people and healthy relations between them. No politics. Politics is excuse which is always used to screw people.

I also thought Bill will say something or comment something my words and than I realised he will not. A short Royal appearance , wave with a hand and sign off. And I am not because of him but because of guys like you and dozens of oythers. Why we don't have fun talking among us, and leave alone all the political aspect of the forum. Until now it is quite clear. If the mods ban you (for no particular reason) you just know you showed them where their weakness is.

learninglight
3rd December 2011, 07:44
Hi Jagman

Just wanted to say take a deep breath, have a nice cuppa sweet tea, look in the mirror and say 'I love you'...then get your ass back here;)

much love

Referee
3rd December 2011, 07:51
:( Sorry to see you go. I hope you change your mind!

Kind Regards,

Referee

mosquito
3rd December 2011, 08:20
Hi Jagman, I've just reread the thread concerned and for the life of me can't see what there is to be offended about. But I understand you're pissed-off, so have a sleep, go for a walk, whatever. Come back tomorrow and things'll look different !

Ria
3rd December 2011, 08:29
Jagman, PLEASE DONT LEAVE
You have provided us with some wonderful stuff.
You have been a great contributer.
Is there any way round this.
I have just woken up, I do not know what has been going on.
I am now very up set, on top all, that has happened, this week.
Is everyone just loosing there mind?

Anchor
3rd December 2011, 08:34
Bill cant respond to everyone - that even includes the moderators a lot of the time!

I'd have a rethink if I were you - it isn't as bad as it seems.

Being offended and made to feel bad, when it happens can be quite useful - it gives you an opportunity to explore WHY and WHO is really offended.

I'd spend some time figureing that out, but I would not think that leaving the forum over it is a great move. Maybe take a break.

jagman
3rd December 2011, 08:41
Hi guys, I want to put my own feelings aside for a moment. I just got through talking to George on coast. His dad died tonight and he still doing the show I offered him my my condolences and told him that he had a lot of friends here at PA> so I was wondering If one of you fine people
could write a tribute post to George and his dad

Lily de Cuir
3rd December 2011, 09:07
Hi Jagman,

If this is any consolation, I have written 3 PM's to Bill over 3 years, one he answered straight away (fluke I think). Second one where I had some decent info, went unanswered for months. I followed up and he sent me back a screen shot of the number of PM's he currently had - can't remember the exact number, but it was something insane, like 789 PM's. That just may put things into perspective for you. He can't personally answer every single PM or post on PA, it would be impossible! I really don't think Bill was ignoring you at all.

Love to you:hug:
Lily

Tane Mahuta
3rd December 2011, 09:12

Jagman....brother we all feel like this sometimes...

"Times they are a changing" your frequency is different to others...

All members past & present are important...cause each of us brings to the fore, a unique perspective....

Which enriches this forum...

Brother!! you are not a nobody!! never were!!

You're here for a reason!!

nuff said

TM

jagman
3rd December 2011, 09:17
Hi Jagman,

If this is any consolation, I have written 3 PM's to Bill over 3 years, one he answered straight away (fluke I think). Second one where I had some decent info, went unanswered for months. I followed up and he sent me back a screen shot of the number of PM's he currently had - can't remember the exact number, but it was something insane, like 789 PM's. That just may put things into perspective for you. He can't personally answer every single PM or post on PA, it would be impossible! I really don't think Bill was ignoring you at all.

Lily
Hi Lily de Cuir Things have just been crazy for me today! Thank you for all your kind words. I was probably overreacting! I want to thank each and everyone of you who
That posted kind words of encouragement. And maybe I did need a kick in the ass !

ViralSpiral
3rd December 2011, 09:26
And maybe I did need a kick in the ass !

I think Unified Serenity gave the best advice!

;)

Sorry to hear of George's dads passing. My condolences.

Kristo
3rd December 2011, 10:05
Jag,
There are only 2 emotions; Love and Fear.... All others are subsidiaries of the two. Ego operates on the Fear side. Everything 'higher' operates from the side of Love.

Ask yourself this: Did you join the forum out of Love? The Love of humanity... to find answers to hopefully help not ony yourself, but humanity as a whole? Then ask yourself why you're choosing to leave: Fear that Bill (the local celebrity) does not approve of you? Fear of judgement and non-acceptance?

As someone who is guilty of being overly sensitive myself, I have found this tool to be especially helpful in sorting out my true motive in any given (internally-heated) situation.

For what it's worth, I have always valued your opinion and insights. You do help balance this forum with your positive energy. Please don't let the human/3D/Ego illusion persuade you to make a hasty decision that would alter the Higher Good.

Big Hug to you my friend ((((Hug)))), and know I respect your ultimate decision.
Kris

Lily de Cuir
3rd December 2011, 11:40
Hi Jagman,

Lily
Hi Lily de Cuir Things have just been crazy for me today! Thank you for all your kind words. I was probably overreacting! I want to thank each and everyone of you who
That posted kind words of encouragement. And maybe I did need a kick in the ass !

Hi Jagman, Hi All,

Things have been pretty crazy for me the last week too. I could write a bloody book about it! I blame the astrological alignments, lol. We ALL need a kick up the arse, you, me, all forum members, Bill, the mods and my son! And any other bastard out there.

Love Lily:crutch:

crested-duck
3rd December 2011, 14:52
hOBP1dYVjEgHope for the best( a response) but expect and prepare for the worst (will not get response) and feelings will not be hurt as badly as you now feel . Water runs off a crested-ducks back, but it too has emotions and feelings that get hurt. Take a break and go sit by a pond and ponder for a while, then come back when you are ready. I do'nt know why they say grown men do'nt cry!

Black Panther
3rd December 2011, 15:08
Hi Jagman, Hi All,

Things have been pretty crazy for me the last week too. I could write a bloody book about it! I blame the astrological alignments, lol. We ALL need a kick up the arse, you, me, all forum members, Bill, the mods and my son! And any other bastard out there.

Love Lily:crutch:

Well Lily, if you gonna kick me I'll fight back :fencing:

@Jagman: I didn't look at the thread you are talking about, because I don't think
we can all agree about the role the mods should play. Always appreciated your
contributions and really like your Avatar. I think it's really you behind your computer :).
It ain't easy to be a Peacefull Warrior, but we have to keep on trying. Imo this
forum is great, but like everything in the world there are positive and negative sides.
Don't let the world get in your way. Especially because it looks like a misunderstanding
between you and Bill. It's of course you own decision, but we need guys like you!!

P.s. Be aware of feeling like a nobody instead of a Peacefull Warrior. Its the ego playing
tricks on you!! It's not real!!

jagman
3rd December 2011, 15:22
Please close this thread. Thank you all that posted. I have to go pick my sons up for the weekend
I will be back in a few days

Ultima Thule
3rd December 2011, 15:46
Closing! Thank you all!