PDA

View Full Version : ***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime

Eric J (Viking)
3rd December 2011, 12:23
Don't know how genuine this is....but backs up what Fulford has been saying... *shrugs*

Friday, December 2, 2011
Must Hear Phone Recording
This one is a Deal Breaker!
> If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.
> Talks about Nesara, White Dragons, Basel III, Arrests of the bad guys,
> including Trump, Gates, Soros, etc.
> RV and Prosperity Packages too.
> 760 569 7699 479547#
> All expected to go down by December 31, if not before.
> Sounds to me like the White Dragons, Hats and NESARA all got together
> and realized there was power in numbers.
> And wait til you hear about Obama. I’m still having serious problems
> with that one!
> You don’t have to believe it all in order to gain a great deal of info
> from it.
> This phone call is going viral.
> 760 569 7699 479547#
> It provides a lot of backup to everything Ben has been saying. Go Ben!!!

listen here ...
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

viking

jackovesk
3rd December 2011, 12:29
Where is the Audio link Viking..?

norman
3rd December 2011, 12:31
I can't find anything there to listen to....:(

Eric J (Viking)
3rd December 2011, 12:37
Trying to find a transcript ...

meanwhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCndS7JChE

and ....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=223341

viking

spiritguide
3rd December 2011, 12:44
No audio link!!!! Can you provide one?

Eric J (Viking)
4th December 2011, 09:30
Ok I cannot find a transcript anywhere, although in time it will surface...I have trawled through the net and it seems that the best source of informatiom I can find is on this thread here below....I have copied and pasted the relevent information here on Avalon...but feel free to browse the thread as I might have missed some important info....

~~~~~~~~

By the end of the year Nesara will be introduced and debt forgiveness will be worldwide…announcements will run for 40 hours & be repeated over & over again...it will be on TV...Internet...radio...newspapers...all forms of media....Also the prosperity programs are moving now & people will be receiving funding starting this week...which means the Dinar RV has taken place....in a nutshell its just about how we will have credit forgivness w/the flick of a switch and thousands of "bad guys" i.e corrupt rulers (banking, government, judicial system etc...) are already indited and will be arrested all within 30 days (by Jan 1, 2012). But..I am lost on who this guy really is. He kept talking about how he knows all this because his friend told him. He did bring up the wor disclosure tho a few times and said that word would be,important when the time comes. That was interesting but who he was talking to seemed a little closed-minded to him opening up the subject of other demensions and a shift that will happen at the same time. He was immediately shut down on that topic. This guy also never did say who would be heading off all of this action. And he did mention that most of the thousands of corrupt "rulers" or "bad guys" will be killed after they are arrested and taken to the Netherlands. There will be no trial. That doesn't sit well w/me at all. I'm sure during these 40 hrs of media coverage will be a brainwashing about how and why these "guys/girls" (cause he did mention wives of some of these people will be arrested as well) are so bad....he showtime I elluded to is coming in 30 days or less is bringing new government...new currency...new banking...new freedoms...new prosperity...announcements...disclosure...ascension. All of it....Only when the announcements take over the TV & all other media later this month...it will be the LIGHT doing it instead of the DARK that have controlled the media for hundreds of years. WAKE UP PEOPLE.....

NESARA implements the following changes:

1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes the income tax

3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential 'new items only' sales tax revenue for the government. In other words food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment. Hundreds of thousands of Americans under the control of foreign powers will lose their citizenship, be deported to other countries, and barred from reentry for the remainder of their life. And millions of people will soon discover their college degrees are now worthless paper.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The intern government will cancel all “National Emergencies” and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury, 'rainbow currency,' backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide

17. Establishes peace throughout the world

18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order.

From its very inception Bush Sr., the corporate government, major bank houses, and the Carlyle group have opposed NESARA. To maintain secrecy, the case details and the docket number were sealed and revised within the official congressional registry, to reflect a commemorative coin and then again it was revised even more recently. This is why there are no public Congressional Records and why a search for this law will not yield the correct details until after the reformations are made public.

You probably never heard of this law due to an extremely strict gag order placed upon politicians, media personnel, and bank officers. Even though Alex Jones or Ron Paul will not tell you about it, the law is still valid.

You will see it when it comes on TV on every channel in a few weeks.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/intel-update-30-days-to-showtime-phone-recording?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A1263271&page=12#comments#ixzz1fYZUhzc9

~~~~~~~~

viking

Amity
4th December 2011, 09:49
No way will this happen.

jcocks
4th December 2011, 10:48
ROFLMAO!

Anything with the word "ashtar" in it .... well, you know...;)

Ammit
4th December 2011, 11:19
This would be the perfect scenario if it happened, I have feelings that it wont.

But, if it did wow what a day, end to worlds poverty and war, and worlds people actually living as one entity for the good of human kind. It is the stuff dreams are made of.

soulseeker
4th December 2011, 11:24
Here is a link to the mp3 recording.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3t2wlhtocw/intel_update_conference_call_with_fran_november_29th_2011_sml.mp3

This sounds like wishful thinking. I didn't finish listening , I had to go shave the cat.

Enjoy

apokalypse
4th December 2011, 11:32
just say this whoe thing is true but beaware these so call good guys they not not really good guys.. best system is non-money system in unconditional love-self-responsibility society but new system still have money...

"10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury, 'rainbow currency,' backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933."

Daft Ada
4th December 2011, 11:50
Good luck with that, it all sounds a bit far tetched to me. Should it happen though maybe it would be a good thing but I only see it as a reset and a starting point which things would gradually change back to a similar system from now.

Ilie Pandia
4th December 2011, 12:04
Oh... another prediction thread. I've only opened this because I had thought is about "Intel" the company that makes the CPUs and all that :biggrin:

KosmicKat
4th December 2011, 12:19
This has the potential to be a turning point in the history of the human race here, and I'm not going to say it can't happen. But the date is flagged on my calendar, this thread to be revisited when the time comes.

Mark (Star Mariner)
4th December 2011, 16:17
All seems so pie in the sky that I cannot possibly see this happening... Not being cynical or anything, but it comes from ashtar-command as well, enuff said...

cloud9
4th December 2011, 16:39
Wow! It sounds just as a politician's speech when running for office, many many promises.... just what people want to hear.

WhiteFeather
4th December 2011, 16:45
Interesting,,,,,I'm listening, Ears wide Opened.

I'm liking This One:
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Jcannon83
4th December 2011, 16:53
It all sounds well and good, But from I can see, its only happening in America. No word of this happening in Europe or any other part of the world.

Doesnt the UN/NATO Yanks/Brits Brits/French go to war to create peace?

RMorgan
4th December 2011, 16:58
NESARA implements the following changes:

1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes the income tax

3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential 'new items only' sales tax revenue for the government. In other words food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment. Hundreds of thousands of Americans under the control of foreign powers will lose their citizenship, be deported to other countries, and barred from reentry for the remainder of their life. And millions of people will soon discover their college degrees are now worthless paper.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The intern government will cancel all “National Emergencies” and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury, 'rainbow currency,' backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

viking

Hey Viking,

Do you know what truly bothers me?

All this claims seems to be very USA centered. It looks like NESARA/White hats/White Dragons doesn´t really care about the world itself, but with the USA only!

There are SO MANY troubles to be fixed worldwide!! Why would they target such localized issues, like the FED, USA incoming tax, IRS, etc...?

I seems to me that all these messages were indeed created by a regular person, an USA citizen, not any special trans-galactic task-force.

This is a characteristic that is so common among USA citizens...Thinking that USA is the center of the world, and that the USA is the only country who deserves attention.

There are people dying from starvation all around the world!!!! Why the hell would they worry with increasing benefits to senior USA citizens??? Or creating a new U.S. Treasury???

I don´t buy it at all, but I thank you anyway for sharing it. I appreciate it.

Cheers,

Raf.

CeltMan
4th December 2011, 17:16
[QUOTE=soulseeker;371322]Here is a link to the mp3 recording.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3t2wlhtocw/intel_update_conference_call_with_fran_november_29th_2011_sml.mp3

This sounds like wishful thinking. I didn't finish listening , I had to go shave the cat.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that audio link Soulseeker! (shame it was not posted originally, might have saved us a lot of frustration)

LOVED your comment about shaving the cat!!!.............lol

Some of these recordings, 'they do get ted..idious, don't they'

'Who was that masked man' anyway?......anyone know who he was calling in?

p.s. hope the cat was not Too traumatised by the experience?!.lol

p.p.s. As most of us, I would LOVE to believe that all this will//is going to happen. We will just have to wait & see.

blake
4th December 2011, 17:45
Hello Viking,

Nesara has been brought to my attention by many people for over a decade, and I wish it were true.

Some how when you write things like the following it is so very challenging to invest even the smallest credibility to any of it. But that is all just my humble opinion:
"Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order."

What will the Nesara supporters say when once again it fails to materialize?

Wishful thinking of being saved by a Knight in Shining Armour,like Nesara,is one aspect of why so many people are so easily trapped, pushed around, and abused.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

GlassSteagallfan
4th December 2011, 17:58
They used the word 'nugget' at about 6:30

baddbob
4th December 2011, 18:03
I hope people that listen to this dont go out and max out 10 credit cards or something.That one lady in the conversation about credit cards seemed to be in a big hurry to get off the phone when he said all debt would be wiped out:jaw::loco:

eva08
4th December 2011, 18:20
Every positive thought is one step in the direction to change from oppression to creativity. By shifting our thoughts from opposition of oppression to what thinking how things should be should be manifestations will occur.
The government senate fear mongers quietly passed S 1867 with a vote of 93 yes and 7 no which allows arrests without warrant in the US.
If we maintain thoughts of how life should be and how humanity should evolve and develop, the oppression will reside.

Eric J (Viking)
4th December 2011, 18:33
Yes I take on board the comments ... just some thoughts ... hey I want this to happen as many here do ... but promises promises ... heard it all before.

No mention of Europe here, (edit actually he did say it was a 'global thing' )but I suppose it has to start somewhere...drop a pebble in a pond and see what happens..!

And, ultimately I suppose we have complete collapse of the economy...or we press the re-set button... Or Gaia has a good cleanout ... :confused:

viking

STATIC
4th December 2011, 18:58
Interesting,,,,,I'm listening, Ears wide Opened.

I'm liking This One:

I started a petition on this subject some time ago.
If anyone would like to sign it.
Here is the link.
http://www.change.org/petitions/united-states-patent-and-trade-mark-office-stop-issuing-secrecy-orders-on-patents-of-any-kind

Eric J (Viking)
4th December 2011, 19:33
Here is a link to the mp3 recording.

Enjoy

Just thought I'd bump this for those who havent yet listened to the recording...thanks again Soul...

viking

1derer
4th December 2011, 19:39
I doubt this is true, plus as there is very little evidence other than a one page string of text it simply adds to the fakeyness of it all.
Also the Ashtar Command in itself is a huge lie and only the extremely gullible would take anything from that camp as the truth.

There is absolutely no way that a helping good alien force would kill anyone, as it is against all concepts and beliefs of the good and no doubt against cosmic law.

In short, this is complete drivel.

woodshreder
4th December 2011, 20:10
We have been down this road before Nesara,Prosperity packages,debt forgiveness, but when you add in Obama is the light thats lured the Dark to continue its coruption at the expense of humanity( In other words keep your friends close but your enemies even closer) Along with he is in fact a US citizen the son of Malcolm X groomed to pull the trigger on the dark forces on this planet and send them all to the Hague http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Embassy-The-Hague/147599291963527?sk=app_4949752878 to be punished by the world court . One can only hope this isnt a script for some epic film. If infact this is whats about to go down ,40 hours of explainations of how this affects every person including the homeless on all networks that will run on a loop for a week in all aspects of media including the internet. Revalue all property and currency - 90%. All tax is 1 time 4% to 14% Any debt that has your ss# attached will be forgiven on and on. Im not feeling this is actually going to happen and Im not maxing out my credit cards before the end of the year like unfortunatly some will.Use extreme caution when listening to these claims
Peace Always Peace

Thefrenzy1978
5th December 2011, 00:50
Sounds to good to be true to me none of this could not happen without a fight i can guarantee it plus zero everybody's debt would do no good within a year would be exactly the same again lucky i have no debt but i dont own a house , if all debt was canceled everybody would just go on spending sprees again.

spiritguide
5th December 2011, 11:52
The US Constitution shall prevail in the end. The rest of the political world needs to codify their laws to these principles for this to happen worldwide. Enforcement and administration of law is what is called for. The Spirit of the US Constitution is derived from the Spirit of the Native American league of seven nations constitution (Iriquois). Swearing an oath to one is as swearing an oath to both.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
5th December 2011, 12:15
(...)Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order.(...)

Does forcing somebody to sign any contract/bill at gunpoint not make it void from the begining?

Ria
5th December 2011, 12:36
Well i am up for a bit of pie in the sky any day of the week.

Ixopoborn
5th December 2011, 12:55
Oh don't we all just wish this will be true but I very much doubt this will happen as foretold. Why?

Because I have an unshakeable belief that redemption will not be free of charge for anyone. Why?

Because the mistakes of the past are just as much our mistakes as they are mistakes of the controllers.

I don't think redemption will come on a plate all nice and gift wrapped. We will have to earn it and pay dearly for it just as our forefathers did for actions of progress made by them.

We are getting close to redemption day but I am firm in my opinion that this will not happen until 10% of living souls recognise the problem and, more importantly, decide unshakeably that change is required.

My gut feel is that we may be pushing 3% or 4% right now. This guesstimate may sound dreadfully pessimistic.

The "but" to this statement is that converting the required extra convictional support will probably be 1 million times easier!

This, I am convinced, is where the hope lies. Let us not crave for redemption gifted on a plate. Let's instead work for it by working unrelentingly at helping others outside this beautiful community we call Avalon to wake up and protest for change.

Anyway, that is my penny's worth on this prediction.

Eric J (Viking)
5th December 2011, 14:13
(...)Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order.(...)

Does forcing somebody to sign any contract/bill at gunpoint not make it void from the begining?

I honestly don't know Robert... if its for the best of mankind then I say sod all the 'law' and look after the people...

Anyway I found this on CNN ... !

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-687532

viking

Kimberley
5th December 2011, 15:55
WOW!!!!!! Great find Viking!!!! This is fabulous!!! I just found this thread this morning...and have been listening..and looking for the source of this information.

I found it..

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

Fran a whistle-blower discusses the current state of affairs occurring in the United States and around the World. He updates listeners about the coming arrests of major public figures in the political, financial, and corporate arenas. FRAN talks about the coming collapse of the corrupted financial markets, free energy technologies, medical cures for cancer and other major health problems, White Dragon Society, Prosperity Programs, Federal Reserve, IRS, Government Corruption, Currency Revaluation of Iraqi Dinar, President Obama and his role in the coming political changes and much more. If it is to hard to believe it will be at least an entertaining moment of your time. Otherwise if this is true, it will be an exciting time for humanity. This discussion took place on November 29th, 2011 on Midnight Think Tank." "If you never heard of this type of information than I suggest a visit to www.ascensionwithearth.com , as it contains updates from about what is actually happening behind the public scenes. The blog presents information for individuals to start researching the coming changes happening to mother earth and humanity. Enjoy the ride!"

I have many comments that I am going to add to this thread and will be back later with them...

I will leave you all with this reminder... You are all powerful creators...Please please please remember this NOW!!! Your thoughts, emotions and words create! So PLEASE chose them consciously and very carefully!!! Chose Love not fear. Please keep your sights on what you envision for the world!!!

oh and PLEASE BELIEVE!!!!

Ok I'll be back later with more... oh and by the way I had a powerful dream last night that confirmed all of this for me yet again :dance: ...

Much love to us all :luv: and thank you for being here creating the new earth!!!
:dance3: Congratulations we are doing it Whoo WHooo!!! :dance3:

Oouthere
5th December 2011, 16:06
I’m going to buy a yacht, mansion and run up ever credit card I can since everything will be forgiven….just call me congress…..lol

Rich

Eric J (Viking)
5th December 2011, 16:35
WOW!!!!!! Great find Viking!!!! This is fabulous!!! I just found this thread this morning...and have been listening..and looking for the source of this information.

I found it..

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

Fran a whistle-blower discusses the current state of affairs occurring in the United States and around the World. He updates listeners about the coming arrests of major public figures in the political, financial, and corporate arenas. FRAN talks about the coming collapse of the corrupted financial markets, free energy technologies, medical cures for cancer and other major health problems, White Dragon Society, Prosperity Programs, Federal Reserve, IRS, Government Corruption, Currency Revaluation of Iraqi Dinar, President Obama and his role in the coming political changes and much more. If it is to hard to believe it will be at least an entertaining moment of your time. Otherwise if this is true, it will be an exciting time for humanity. This discussion took place on November 29th, 2011 on Midnight Think Tank." "If you never heard of this type of information than I suggest a visit to www.ascensionwithearth.com , as it contains updates from about what is actually happening behind the public scenes. The blog presents information for individuals to start researching the coming changes happening to mother earth and humanity. Enjoy the ride!"

I have many comments that I am going to add to this thread and will be back later with them...

I will leave you all with this reminder... You are all powerful creators...Please please please remember this NOW!!! Your thoughts, emotions and words create! So PLEASE chose them consciously and very carefully!!! Chose Love not fear. Please keep your sights on what you envision for the world!!!

oh and PLEASE BELIEVE!!!!

Ok I'll be back later with more... oh and by the way I had a powerful dream last night that confirmed all of this for me yet again :dance: ...

Much love to us all :luv: and thank you for being here creating the new earth!!!
:dance3: Congratulations we are doing it Whoo WHooo!!! :dance3:

Thanks for those Kimberley ...I'll have a good nosey...

viking

meredith
5th December 2011, 16:46
For all those who believed...held the light...waited through missed deadline after missed deadline and broken promise after broken promise.

For all those who are now broken hearted, or just plain broken. Or broke $$$.

For all those who came to the horrifying realization that we (the cannon fodder) are hopelessly outpowered unless more of us wake up, pronto. And even then, we'll need help from beyond to repair our damaged Earth.

For all those so cruelly deceived, for YEARS now, by these empty promises of positive change coming soon.

To you, I send my compassion. May we all find a way out of this mess together because I am coming to understand that no one is going to help us.

From a bitter, disillusioned, former believer, ready to roll up her sleeves and f*ing DO something instead of waiting for the "soon" that never comes.

anklebiter
5th December 2011, 16:59
I call 'Bovine Feces'. Never going to happen. Next...

Unified Serenity
5th December 2011, 17:31
This will not happen unless part of the scenario is a one world currency and peace movement to bring all humanity under one leader, then it will happen. There is a power struggle going on, but any man in control will just set up his own empire, and we will be subject to his dictates. There is NOTHING new under the sun, and we have been told what to expect.

Aetheric Traveler
5th December 2011, 20:58
Whole thing sounds like a huge ruse to fool people into behaving in a specific manner so they can be duped big time.

I remember some crazy preacher predicting the world would end in April 2011 or sometime like that. When the day came and went, he issued an apology saying he goofed on the calculation and re-stated a new date, sometime in October 2011. Well, here it is, Christmas shopping season and the world is plodding merrily along.

I do like that Ilie was fooled into looking at this thread by thinking it was an Intel Company update notice!!! LOL :>)

Life goes on.

Cheers,
AT

KosmicKat
5th December 2011, 21:20

I believe the term is "acting under duress"

hectorlca
5th December 2011, 21:54

HA! Interesting!

Yes, duress or coercion makes an action void and the person can't be held accountable for it.

Loved that you caught that.[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have a hard time believing anything will be planned when the SHTF. It's just very unlikely that the world will fall into some pre-planned grand order.

Grassroots all the way. I don't think there's another way.

We have to work super hard to shed away these desires for somebody to hand us the template, the solution, etc.

It HAS to be us.

modwiz
5th December 2011, 22:04
I hope people that listen to this dont go out and max out 10 credit cards or something.That one lady in the conversation about credit cards seemed to be in a big hurry to get off the phone when he said all debt would be wiped out:jaw::loco:

That kind of thinking is part and parcel of the common man/woman pathology. The zeroed out debt clause triggered the desire to get 'stuff' and not have to pay for it. You can't make a better world with 'junk DNA' like that in the mix.

Sharing a planet with the likes of that one makes the end of the world seem like a good idea.

OK, a slight exaggeration owing to major exasperation. :ohwell:

Ashtar Command along with Facebook and Google. Talk about sympathy for the devil. :frusty:

Kimberley
6th December 2011, 01:03
Ok my brothers and sisters of Avalon, I am so grateful to be in connection/communion with us all!!! ... I am a much better verbal communicator than a written communicator...so I am conducting a test by posting an audio response on this thread.. the content is in full resonance with this thread discussion... If this audio response works for you please thank this post whether you agree with the message or not.. If you are not able to hear this audio or access it via this forum please private message me or post on my profile page that you were not able to access this audio... and for those that are not members of the Avalon forum I would welcome your feed back as to wether you were able to listen to the audio post or not... you can contact me via e-mail at w1n1111@yahoo.com

All comments that relate to this message and this thread are welcome with open arms!!!

(Thank you for commenting on the technology being send privately are welcomed!!! )

To listen to the audio file click on the play , triangle button in the audio player

http://www.kjinterviews.com/Audio/PATest.mp3

Much love to us ALL !!! :luv:

Kimberley
6th December 2011, 01:11
Ok it is coming to my attention that the mp3 player is not working very well so please try this link..

Unified Serenity
6th December 2011, 01:15
Ok it is coming to my attention that the mp3 player is not working very well so please try this link..

It is nice to hear voice, intonation, and connect this way. Nice post Kimberly.

Eric J (Viking)
6th December 2011, 10:49
Ok my brothers and sisters of Avalon, I am so grateful to be in connection/communion with us all!!! ... I am a much better verbal communicator than a written communicator...so I am conducting a test by posting an audio response on this thread.. the content is in full resonance with this thread discussion... If this audio response works for you please thank this post whether you agree with the message or not.. If you are not able to hear this audio or access it via this forum please private message me or post on my profile page that you were not able to access this audio... and for those that are not members of the Avalon forum I would welcome your feed back as to wether you were able to listen to the audio post or not... you can contact me via e-mail at w1n1111@yahoo.com

All comments that relate to this message and this thread are welcome with open arms!!!

(Thank you for commenting on the technology being send privately are welcomed!!! )

To listen to the audio file click on the play , triangle button in the audio player

Much love to us ALL !!! :luv:

Yes thanks Kimberley ... excellent interview...

I'll send you an email...

When you say you have 'confirmation that we are on the top of the mountain' , what do you mean?

viking

Ol' Roy
6th December 2011, 12:07
Great interview as usual, Kimberley! I would like to echo Viking about the info about being on top of the mountain. Take care and Merry Christmas.

Eric J (Viking)
6th December 2011, 21:18
Ok to those following this, put your feet up and have a good read ...

Imagine you have been invited by the Universe to be one of the handful of people on Earth who know about NESARA Law and you are asked to promote it to help raise Earth Consciousness to end war and live in abundance which is our birthright; health, freedom and prosperity. There are actually millions of people on Earth who know about NESARA Law and are working to bring it to fruition, but they all have a gag order in place and they are instructed to behave as if they have no idea who you are. If they break the gag order, not only will they be killed, but so will their family members. Also, many affluent people who are the few controlling the many will produce websites debunking NESARA Law and will launch personal attacks on you which will last years. It sounds almost like a conspiracy theory? It happened to me. I’m sure after a quick look around the internet you may be wondering how I can think it is real? Who gave the bankers and wall street companies a 700 trillion dollar bail out? Do you believe that is real? Millions of Occupy America protestors do believe that is real. It is real. All of the corruption, the government working in collusion with the banks to take away our land and take us deep into poverty, that is real. NESARA Law was written as a remedy for a lawsuit that the farmers filed and it was taken all the way through the Supreme Court. Please read through and it will begin to make sense to you. I invite you to sign the NESARA White House Petition designed to invite President Obama to Announce thereby Enact NESARA Law. ~Elizabeth Trutwin Sign The NESARA Petition here

”Long before NESARA, a project was born to restore the United States of America to its original Constitution of the Republic, and to remove the structure of the Corporate United States. This project began in the early 1950’s and involved intelligent and patriotic minds of both civilian and military background. These people over the years became known as the White Knights. Out of this restoration process came the Prosperity Programs, the Farmer Claims, and finally NESARA. The children of the wealthy families on our planet became concerned about the future of our civilization, when they observed the poverty, disease, starvation and suffering of the masses. They saw the imbalance between the wealth of the few and the destitution of the many, and agreed among themselves to try to correct it. One hundred of these wealthy children, who came to be known as “wealthy visionaries”, put one million dollars each, of their money, into investment programs in the 1980’s called “roll programs” to generate funds to be used for humanitarian purposes. Thus, the Prosperity Programs were born. Gradually, news of this spread to the public and millions of people invested small amounts of their meager funds to aid in these various Prosperity Programs success. Also, during the 1970’s and 1980’s many U.S. farmers were losing their land, machinery, buildings, and cattle due to fraudulent foreclosures by the Federal Reserve Banks, in cooperation with the IRS. Many farmers joined forces and brought a class action lawsuit against the U.S. Government, the non-federal Federal Reserve Bank, and the IRS, for fraud against the farmers.” ~David E Robinson from his book NESARA

What is NESARA?

National Economic Security and Reformation Act.

Is NESARA for real?

I can assure you that NESARA [the National Economic Security and Reformation Act] is for real. I say that because I and my colleagues have talked to Bill Clinton, King of Swords (KOS), Ashtar, Mother Sekhmet, Lady Master Nada and 14 members of Congress who contributed their expertise to crafting various sections of the Law – not a bill! KOS and Seal teams recently moved the original signed document to a safer place so it will be available to Lady Master Nada when she makes her TV Announcement. Some of those 14 members of congress are Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, Paul Wellstone, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Barney Frank and Harry Reid. KOS is a code name for one of highest ranking in the Secret Service. His job is to work very closely with President Obama, among others. He is the incarnation of Lord Sananda and one of his lifetimes was Jesus. He is a Navy Seal and served in the Vietnam War, he worked his way through the ranks into the Secret Service. There are many incarnate Souls now who are living here and you would recognize them as Archangels and also Kalki Maitrya is here on Earth. Some of these Ones take on a human body at will and they are not here full time. Others are here all the time living among us. I have met some. We need not look for Jesus to return wearing sandals and a robe. If he had returned that way he would have been killed, again. If he shows up in a business suit you will not think he is Jesus. He is here none the less living among us. There are many Higher Beings working in Galactic Human bodies working with him. We have arrived and we must work together to raise consciousness.

NESARA [National Economic Security and Reformation Act] was signed into Law by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, but sealed from any attempt to prove its existence until it is announced, at which time it becomes fully enacted.

What are your sources on NESARA?

What I know comes from Faction 3 Intelligence, which is 38 levels above the President, which involves KOS, ACIO [Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization] of which I am a member, Ashtar Command, Ascended Masters, Mother Sekhmet, the president of the Solar Tribunal, and White Knights within the top levels of government and intelligence.

One of my friends was originally contacted by the team of 100 wealthy visionaries over 33 years ago and asked to help get the word out and be a liaison between parties. My friend, Rama Arjuna, who is Ashtar’s incarnated son, was contacted by Ashtar to combine their efforts with KOS in 1979 to help bring this to Announcement. All of these folks are real and backed up by Galactic Federation support, around the world in every country.

The sources of our information, come from both alternative broadcast media–like Air America Radio; local media personalities and, most importantly, from those at 38 levels above the President in the ACIO/Seal/Delta Teams/King of Swords/King of Egypt (code names of course); Mother Sekhmet through direct channeling; OOB meetings with Ashtar, Sananda, Ascended Masters on the Starships and Solar Tribunal Councils.

KOS has an encrypted telephone network through which he sends people messages to get information out to the public. He is based in D.C. and was appointed with St Germain by the World Court in 1999 as head of the worldwide militia of over 4 million, and is a high ranking member of the secret service.

One source was approached more than 33 years ago by the wealthy visionaries and asked to assist with what became NESARA. She has continued with that work to this moment. And, NO, this is not Dove. Rama goes up to the ships almost every night to work with Mother Sekhmet, and many others. We are all dedicated to getting NESARA announced and bringing the New Republic into full manifestation and to full Planetary Ascension.

Our summaries are sent to a very small circle of close friends. We try to only include what we have personal knowledge of even though–like everyone else–information comes in dribs and drabs and some questions and exact times will not be answered until it is safe to do so. I mention the designations of those we get info from even though some congressmen have checkered political records. Some are double agents and will soon decloak and spill the beans as to their roles. Filters are about to be ‘cleared’ and new mission assignments will be downloaded, internally, to each of us as these current events transpire. I should mention that many existing leaders may well surrender their vehicles to fully awakened galactic walkins. This has already happened in many cases…in addition to the hundreds of involuntarily cabal-cloned ‘standins’ we see on TV.

What does NESARA mandate?

The Illuminati controllers will do anything to prevent its implementation as it immediately spells their removals from political and economic control over the people and resources of this Planet. It requires full return to Constitutional and Common Law principles by 190 countries starting with the US. It involves — due to present fraudulent practices — mortgage debt forgiveness; cancellation of all credit card debt; student loan forgiveness; ends IRS collection of Income Tax and substitutes a National Sales Tax on non-essential items only with no tax on food, medicines or used goods. It requires all existing congressional/administrative heads to resign; all lawyers would have to take a 30 day Constitutional Law course as statute laws will be dissolved.

The world economic system will shift to transparent operations — Basel II was implemented in the month of April — precious metals backed currency and the federal reserve and its collection agent [IRS], and most corrupt alphabet agencies will be dissolved. Current Federal Reserve notes will be exchanged for US Treasury bills backed by Gold, Silver or precious metals on a $1 for $1 basis.

Special Trusts and 78 programs which were originally created by St Germain over 200 years ago for this time, will provide the means to offer free education to all and assist all in upgrading quality of life. Suppressed technologies, secretly being used by the controllers, will be made available to the public. These provide clean and unlimited power for home, industry and travel. Replicators will be made available with First Contact landings to provide most items.

There will be a worldwide re-indexing of currencies, 30 days after announcement, so that while you now receive $100 income and pay sales taxes and income taxes on that amount, you will only pay sales taxes on $10 when spent for non-essential items after re-indexing. This is to remove much of false inflation from the prices of goods caused by use of fiat money instead of precious metals backed currency.

Peace is a requirement and no more wars or nuclear weapons will be allowed. The methods and means to achieve this are already in place and can be implemented upon a single command.
A single molecular change in the nuclear process will make all existing nuclear processes benign. Galactic/human teams will clean up air, water, soil and toxic contamination in the first two months following Announcement. Polluting industries will no longer be necessary as their replacements will be non-polluting and the old plants will be removed by processes that re-cycle the energies.

Benefactor programs will become available and gifting programs are extensive and worldwide to ensure that all will experience unprecedented opportunity to make new choices for their future occupations and enhanced learning programs will be available to quickly upgrade or learn new skills. Diagnostic/healing methods and technologies will become available to reverse all medical conditions and restore optimal health. All these technologies and methods presently exist. Many others have been suppressed but will be brought forth for all to benefit from.

Our new financial foundation has already been laid and is being powered up now. St Germain and Kuthumi are in charge of that aspect. Massive arrests and millions of Starships will be decloaking over all the major cities on the planet. That will be followed by direct broadcasts from all satellites…connected by nanites to the bridge of the New Jerusalem the Flagship of the Galactic Federation …with messages from Ashtar and Sananda. First Contact landings will occur within 7-28 days following NESARA’s Announcement. This is why the NESARA Petition and the Disclosure Petition are intrinsically connected.

An interim government will be enplaced with full revelations of the truth about our origins and the galactic presence that has been actively kept from us for over 70 years. Everyone will be told what to expect next and all areas of life will be invited to participate and share in the abundance–free from credit card/mortgage/student loan debts…with NO IRS; NO war; all military brought home immediately and given positive new employment and educational options. Constitutional Common Law will be fully restored. Peace will be declared. Skies/water/air/land will be cleared of all toxic substances and all DNA is being raised to higher awareness. Everyone will experience an increase in quality of life…no matter what age.

Enhanced educational opportunities will become freely available along with enhanced medical care and a new worldwide communications system–’Internet 5′… will begin to replace existing communications systems. Zero pollution energy systems will become commonplace along with new transportation methods. New housing methods will quickly be introduced and congestion in cities will no longer be necessary as new transportation innovations will not require roads or petroleum products.

There will be a National Sales Tax payable only on NON-essentials, with food and medicines/medical treatments non-taxable. Within 30 days of NESARA’s Announcement there will be a worldwide re-indexing of currencies on a 1:10 ratio which will mean that a 10% sales tax on $100=$10 vs $1000 x 10%=$100…a major savings for each of us. This is needed to wring out the inflation caused by fiat/worthless paper currencies, worldwide.

These funds and others will result in the end all poverty on the planet within a 12-15 month period. That will then ensure that all will have the opportunity to receive spiritual education about who we all are; our purpose here as an expression of Source essence in physicality.

Who has the power to announce and enforce NESARA?

KOS has the defacto authority, granted by the International Court of Justice at the Hague in 1999, to get NESARA Announced and the power to use his Martial Law authority “as needed.” Lady Master Nada—previously appointed by the ICJ/World Court as International Special Prosecutor with authority to take whatever actions are required, including dissolving our Supreme Court and unsealing all 10,000 indictments and ordering arrests–is thereby the top Officer of the World Court and can override any order of that or any other court. As President of the Solar Tribunal and as NESARA’s “Postal Lady”, she is the ONLY one who can order NESARA’s Announcement and authorize deliveries of funds.
We are at this moment actually under the joint jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice/World Court and the President of the Solar Tribunal [Lady Master Nada] who has been appointed by the ICJ as Special Prosecutor with power to arrest the indicted ones; dissolve our corrupt judiciary and Announce NESARA. Agents from Interpol and ICJ are present in D.C. along with the 82nd Airborne and others. We have been well advised that galactic ships are over every major city and will decloak when the signal is given.

NO one gets any money until Lady Master Nada makes her Announcement on TV, at which time she will tell us the date of release that will be within 72 hours of her announcement. She is Special Prosecutor authorized by the Solar Tribunal, of which she is President, and the ICJ. She is expected to dissolve our Supreme Court; appoint Patrick Fitzgerald as Acting Attorney General and then authorize the arrests and removals of all cited ones. Many of these are now clones.

The legal means to take us through this denouement was set in place in 1999 by the ICJ at which time St Germain and the King of Swords who is head of the worldwide militia of 4,000,000 men + 40,000 Galactic-humans, were given the power to prosecute and take such actions as are required to remove the corrupt ones and to insure that the whole Planet is prepared for upshift into the 5Dimension, in the short time left in this cycle.

Are we under NESARA law now?

The King of Swords … put us inside NESARA Law and saved the world banks and stock markets from crashing. We’ve been under ICJ jurisdiction since then. So it may look like Congress has the power; that is a fiction. They are simply convicting themselves of treason…prior to being arrested and removed. We have been inside NESARA Law since Oct 1, 2008 and that has allowed many foundational changes to be implemented.

NESARA has been divinely decreed and refined into its current form by the labors of dedicated terrestrial and celestial beings.

There is only one LAW and that Law of the Land is NESARA.

There is no other Law to cite. It is popularly known in D.C. as “the Reformation Act”.

Anything else deals with the reach of NESARA, which is global, but which starts here.

We have been INSIDE NESARA Law, since 10/2/08. … King of Swords has sent in teams of his men to each of the banks and about 99% of the infrastructure is ready to go on receipt of a signal from Ashtar, St Germain and/or Lady Master Nada. … Mother confirmed not only that we are Inside NESARA Law and all that that entails, but that most of the foundational changes have been quietly set in motion since 10/2/08. She rephrased that: We are in a CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT UNFOLDMENT NOW.

The next day, was the day we went INSIDE the NESARA Law; not UNDER, INSIDE. So that gave KOS [King of Swords] the go ahead to insert into Basel II, some of the supports for NESARA.

We are seeing the first fruits of NESARA Law, and it is just the beginning, as each new day will continue to reveal more and more positive changes. All elected candidates will now have to be accountable for their oaths. They have been told and Galactic Federation will ensure that any failures to honor those oaths will bring removal and replacement by authentic and honest representatives. Each day inside NESARA Law is bringing the means to ensure that you, your benefits and your freedom to exercise your new responsibilities as leaders of the Golden Age will be enhanced and moved forward. NESARA is NOW the Law of the Land!

Is NESARA being worked upon in other countries?

There are people in other countries, such as the Canadian hierarchy, who have been working behind the scenes to prepare for the announcements and implementation in their country. New leaders of truth, integrity and accountability are ready to come forward in 190+ countries.

What is this about a “gag order”?

There was a gag order that prevented congress or the media from talking about this on pain of death. It is about to be lifted. Thousands of media people have attended weeks of briefing sessions arranged by KOS and are ready to flood the media with stories as soon as the gag order is lifted. The Secret NESARA Law was signed by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, and then Sealed with a gag order on all government and media. I do not have a gag order in place. I have been asked to get the word out and my goal is 1 million people.

Don’t bother to check on the Internet as that Law is sealed until announced and is now protected by Lady Master Nada and the Galactic Forces along with Faction Three earth-based resources under the King of Swords.

What is the significance of Basel II?

You remember that Bush had G7 Visitors a few days before the end of the Fiscal Year on 9/30. He was told, as was Paulson, Bernanke and others, that if the money owed to them from the $300 Trillion in recovered stolen funds was not paid on 9/30 that they would be toast. There was also a deadline of 9/30 for coming into compliance with Basel II Provisions, which Bush had agreed to in April 08 but had not yet complied.

If certification of compliance did not occur, Oct 1 would require that Central Banks not accept funds from Federal Banks that day. Here’s what happened: Bush failed to comply. The White Knights stepped in with Program funds and saw to it that all US Banks were in compliance, inside NESARA Law. Bush intended to declare Martial Law due to Economic Emergency. He was stopped by the Provost Marshal General and specially-selected Naval Flag Officers and placed under House Arrest along with the Vice-President.

The G7 ultimatum which finally got this administration to implement Basel II financial standards of transparency and accountability on Monday, after very major assets were seized, included a 100 day period for full compliance in bringing all off-balance sheet assets onto the books. Since these ‘assets’ were fraudulently constructed and leveraged by 30-150 times their actual value, they have little real value and that requires other assets to be produced to cover the equity requirements. Since no other assets exist the 100 days is reduced to hours as full compliance would result in worldwide bankrupcy and criminal prosecution of all involved. The latter is unavoidable, as justice must be done. We will see every nation and every bank bankrupt as we change over to the new financial provisions which will be made available to every child, woman and man on Earth. All who are illegally jailed under false laws will be released, all except violent offenders. Those ones will be offered appropriate remediation.

How long has this been in the planning stages?

All of the measures now culminating have been planned for hundreds of years. This is no political party scheme. This is the Return of the Light to the Planet and the Planet’s Ascension to the spiritual dimension by divine decree. All of the Universe is involved. Trillions of spaceships are here to help.

Where are the funds being kept?

The true funds and documents are safely out of their reach, in St Germain’s safe custody. Too many criminals in the banks, government and black ops/intel organizations would steal the funds in an eyeblink if the deliveries occurred prior to regime change. All of those ones will be purged from the international financial systems before any funds are inserted into the new safe system.

What about the rest of us?

In addition to these beneficiaries, all citizens, men, women and children, of these countries — not in any program– will receive $10 Million, and forgiveness of most debt, bank credit cards, and student loans.

They can expect to receive their $10 Million within 72 hours after Announcement. Thirty days later we will have re-indexing on a 10:1 ratio. That means the buying power of that $10 Million will actually be the equivalent in purchasing power of $100 million. Pretty impressive result.

Most of the inflation of the past 30 years will have been wrung out of the market. The adjusted prices for Gold, Silver and Platinum have already been set.

Mortgage payments will be deferred for 30 days after announcement, to allow expedited application for cancellation of mortgages.

Income Tax will be ended and IRS will be handling refunds only.

A National Sales Tax on non-essential, new items only will replace the Income Tax.

You can see how no one will have to work to pay basic living expenses ever again. That frees us all from the drudgery, which will then be accomplished by new technologies, and that allows plenty of time for creative pursuits and spiritual development opportunities unprecedented in scope, supporting Planetary Ascension. We will no longer be in the pursuit of survival. We will be able to spend our lives on Earth focused on spiritual development which is the whole point of being on Earth.

Will any be left behind or lose out from participation in NESARA – for instance, from the drop in value of our 401Ks?

No one will be left behind that chooses to trust, ask and allow the new to unfold. Presenters were all very definite about not fearing loss of Social Security; 401Ks, Retirement benefits, supplies of food, non-toxic medical treatment, education for our children. It won’t happen! NESARA is here and is ready to bring better solutions forward with our Announcement.

When will children be eligible to receive their benefit?

New kids being born will be able to ‘come aboard’ in 12-15 months.

Gold will be the currency of choice

Gold will be the currency of choice for as long as we still need currency, and it is also important in the alchemy of our own Ascension.

What will be the impact of these programs?

The arrangement is exceedingly fair and will have a predictable effect of jump-starting the new economy and technologies. Of course, anyone wanting to open a trust or create a foundation will incur fees and expenses for those professional services.

Four countries – the US, the UK, Canada and Australia — will begin the NESARA distributions within 72 hours after Announcement of NESARA. Other countries are to be paid in sequential numerical order over the following 12-15 months. I neither created nor am involved with the administration of any of these major programs so I can’t speak on the subject of how these programs were designed or the order of payments.

A few of the major programs are unlabeled and theoretically could be used to fill important needs not originally anticipated.
There will be NEW programs after all 78 current programs pay out around the world over a 12 -15 month initial period post-announcement. This is so much simpler than the random and complicated bookkeeping methods that were spoken of ten years ago. This is far more generous and yet, the amount left to do projects will still be greater than ever!

Will every one of the original participants in the 78 major gifting programs receive a payout?

Everyone who has been operating mostly from integrity since entering one of the major gifting programs and whose intentions are harmonious with the divine purpose will receive a payout.

Anyone in these programs who has been intending or demonstrating criminally-corrupt intentions and whose spiritual frequency and behavior is inimical to 
unity, healing, harmony and integrity will not receive a payout from 
their investment in the programs.

How will this disqualification be determined?

KOS and his people have been monitoring everyone involved in the major gifting programs for years. Irresponsible, criminal behavior or intentions has basically disqualified one half of the original participants. That means there is more to be distributed in various ways by half as many people than was originally calculated. I won’t cite expected amounts, but it should be clear that far more — perhaps double the original amounts — will now be available for the gifting programs and their intended humanitarian projects.

Will the existing economy utterly collapse?

There is a critical mass of people who now understand that big changes are required and that–painful as change is–we can not try to patch the old system. It is too far gone; it’s too late and there are no resources left. In this country we are still better off than 90% of the world, where conditions are beyond the average American’s comprehension.

At the same time as the outer conditions collapse, we are in a profound universal situation where all are waiting for us to take our next step towards Galactic Citizenship.

What is the fate of victims of stock-market fraud?

Outside of the Prosperity, Freedom, Farm Claim programs, the bad guys owe additional settlements for which they have not paid; i.e., stock market fraud settlements, will these be paid too and will they be paid one for one or will the payments be RE-Indexed 90%? If so, will they be paid in the new Rainbow Currency that is backed by gold/silver?

Those obligations are of the Corporation USA, in D.C. They have nothing to do with NESARA. The money they put into their secret offshore accounts has been recovered by the Hong Kong Blondes who now work for KOS. The country settlements represent fraud/theft and none of them will get those funds—$300Trillion cyber-lifted from those secret accounts and back in the U.S. now…in safe hands.

Neither Wanta nor 160 nations’ heads will get any of that stolen money. St Germain has good projects benefiting the People that will get that money. Post Announcement, the Phoenix ‘Rainbow’ currency will be exchangable by US Citizens, in this country, on a $1=$1 basis. 30 days after NESARA’s announcement, all non-NESARA funds/prices will be reindexed to wring inflation out of the world economy. That will put more spendable income into the hands of citizens.

How is this operation being conceived and managed?

The St Germain World Trust … brought the gold of Atlantis forward for the Lightworkers of this time. One of the keys to the success of this culminated in the St Germain ‘Advisories’ which became NESARA. 

Ascended Master St Germain has watched over those funds and in addition has coordinated much gold coming here from Venus and other off-planet locations which cumulatively now equal $1+40 zeros which is sufficient to provide $10Million to each man, woman and child after NESARA’s Announcement. These funds and others will result in the end all poverty on the planet within a 12-15 month period.

Some logarithms from St Germain, have been mathematically modeled through matrices to develop self-replenishing ways to keep generating income and participation for as long as needed. I’ve seen those matrix examples and they can do what is needed to fund governments and people and projects indefinitely.

There is no need for any anxiety or fear. All has been prepared and solutions to all the major challenges of food, shelter, income, education and safety are included in NESARA’s provisions.

What about the impact of matters like the Bailout on NESARA?

When Bush signed that bogus bailout bill, it did not become law! He was under house arrest. That was what Ashtar meant on Tuesday 10/7, when he said: “Bailout Cancelled!” Signing that bill was only a way to get him to convict himself and all who were his corrupt co-conspirators in treason … going all the way back to 9/11. What this meant was that the Congressional votes had to do with the Corporation USA and not the Republic which is “We the People,” who are being protected and funded inside NESARA.

When will the banking and economic arrangements behind NESARA be put in place?

All NESARA gold and precious metals are in US Banks along with our new Phoenix Currency, and we are compliant with Basel II since 0ct 1.

New banking and economic systems are NOW in place! 

KOS has sent in teams of his men to each of the banks and about 99% of the infrastructure is ready to go on receipt of a signal from Ashtar, St Germain and/or Lady Master Nada.

When is all this likely to be announced?

Soon. Be cautious about anyone giving an exact date for actions. That should be seriously questioned. We will know when these events are happening, be assured of that. Signing the NESARA Petition is one of the most important things anyone can do to bring the Announcement into fruition. http://wh.gov/4d5

We have been INSIDE NESARA LAW since Oct 2nd per KOS’s authority and direction. Much is being done to purge the financial systems of ‘tinkering’ vulnerabilities. That has progressed significantly and will be ready when needed.

Mother Sekhmet confirmed not only that we are inside NESARA Law and all that that entails, but that most of the foundational changes have been quietly set in motion since October 2nd.

We are not waiting for Inauguration. Tying all these loose ends together: 9/11 Treason, the role of the Vatican/Pope; War Crimes; Financial Fraud on unbelievable level; Peace across the planet; Truth about Galactic presence and assistance throughout all times and ages; truth about all the clones, holograms of all types; complicity of the media; the rogue intelligence harassment of citizens; and criminal collusion and corruption with all government heads.

We have been told there are two things pre-requisite to NESARA’s Announcement. They are: Sibel Edmond’s testimony about 9/11 and the lifting of the coverup about the galactic presence in our skies, over every major city on the planet. The two, 4 day, earth-based meetings in Europe and Dharamsala, along with Solar Tribunal meetings on Saturn, and currently in D.C., produced a statement from both the King of Egypt and associates of the King of Swords–all of whom work together, since being in service together during the Vietnam war, at the 38th level above the President.

That statement was quite specific: All the alphabet agencies known, and a few most do not know, have White Knight assets inside. Those White Knights along with about 40,000 fully awake and aware galactic-humans will combine with complements in the military to bring about and support the needed changes. The ascended masters are now present. It is obvious to any informed observer that any large sums paid to anyone at this time would put their lives in extreme danger as well as result in the funds being stolen.

That is one of the imperative reasons for No Distributions until after regime change and Lady Master Nada addresses us on TV.

All the preparations are now complete. When the first TV address is heard, the removals will all have been accomplished. This is a worldwide restoration of freedom, honesty and abundance. Gold in the amount of $1+ 40 zeros, has been recovered and includes gold and precious metals from many other Planets. These funds have been accumulating in Master Trusts for the last 200+ years through the stewardship of St Germain. Over 200 banks and safe depositories are involved worldwide in these programs. All but the master criminals and confederates, will have greater abundance, opportunities and assistance in all areas: medical, educational, expanded spiritual awareness, political expression, and so many other areas that will be possible when peace is established…. The means is already in place and can be accomplished by a single command.

What is the cabal doing to prevent its announcement?

The Bush crime family and cohorts have tried everything, including the demolition of the Twin Towers and other 9/11-related events, to see to it that the Announcement would never be allowed to occur. They have failed, but their efforts have delayed parts of the program until now.

There are disinformation ‘damage control teams’ who have planted bait on the internet. Their websites were made by people who got tired of waiting for announcement, turned bitter, and then became pawns for Cabal disinformation and damage control efforts.

But the Announcement is coming soon.

In earlier actions it was noted that “moles” existed in many agencies including the US Marshalls and those insiders consistently gave advance notice to bankers and administrative heads whenever arrests or other legal actions were scheduled. Mother confirmed that all such ones have been removed and will no longer be an impediment as the above actions prepare the way for massive arrests of indicted ones.

Any fund transfers intended to subvert NESARA or steal the so-called Settlement Funds, will be intercepted and given over to St Germain and the criminals removed. They are being electronically ‘tagged’ and will be ‘bagged’ on a single command. Many are already ‘missing in action’. This is crunch time for the tricksters.

Are the so-called “packages” legitimate?

Do not be concerned with Casper et al’s emphasis on “packages” being delivered before NESARA is announced. That is a Bush Sr ruse to dissappoint and distract Lightworkers.

Anyone receiving anything purporting to be a “packie”– before Lady Master Nada announces on TV the delivery schedule—should be aware that it is likely an invitation to sign papers that will put their lives in danger. This is the way the dark side works.

Take a legitimate program and the lists of beneficiaries which they have gotten access to, and send out ‘trial balloons’ to see how many gullible ones they can snare; steal their funds, and then entice them offshore and then dispose of them. For the protection of the funds; the beneficiaries and all the purposes for which those funds are intended, no payments will be allowed until the corrupt criminals are removed. We have been watching the arrests and trials of these dark ones for over two years now. That is one of the imperative reasons for No Distributions until after regime change and Lady Master Nada addresses us on TV.

How does the Announcement of NESARA fit into the general flow of events leading up to First Contact?

When Regime changes, 9/11 exposure by Sibel Edmonds (in final negotiations for TV address at this moment) and revelations of the Galactic UFO Presence will forever dissolve the Cabal coverup or suppression of these facts. We will all then get an experience of upshift by a half step. This upshift would have taken many, many lifetimes of spiritual progress to accomplish, but has been decreed by the Grace of Source to each of us. Therewith most if not all will ‘remember’ our core-resonance with the Spiritual Dimensions and most hearts will open to that knowledge, already present.

This experience will be so awesome that most will want to stay home from work, school or whatever the next day or three, to process this experience. Since this will coincide with NESARA’s Announcement and >36 hours of TV/Radio Broadcasts of economic, political and spiritual information, which will be quite dramatic to most. It has been known but suppressed by the Cabal for eons of time to keep us in ignorance and separation from our Source awareness. People hearing these broadcasts will quickly learn that debt is going to be forgiven and that net income will be increased through elimination of the IRS, Income Taxes and credit card debt with NESARA’s Announcement and all the positive improvements it supports.

Can you give me an example of a country acting on its knowledge of NESARA?

Yes. The news in Iceland recently was that they are bankrupt, but will refuse Bailout Funds. They know that they will come inside NESARA’s funding provisions so they are allowing their corporate bankrupcy to proceed.

What about something called “country settlement payments”? Will they take place?

There are bogus “country settlement payments” that the Banksters would like you to believe in. They are bogus. NO such payments will be going to the crooks! I repeat: “country settlement payments” will NOT take place. Those funds will be used for the benefit of all peoples on the Planet.

What will happen to the Federal Reserve and IRS?

Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul are submitting legislation to put the Federal Reserve under the US Treasury and write off all that false-debt that is income for the Bushes and Cabal associates…and END IRS collections.

The Federal Reserve has been folded into the US Treasury and all of the Gold and Phoenix, Precious Metal-Backed currency, is in the banks NOW. The US Treasury is already taking over many functions of the Federal Reserve. The IRS is KAPUT, gone, dissolved, except for refunds, awaiting public announcements.

What will happen to the banks?

The general direction of the economy is downward as we are approaching the point where the full off-balance sheet amounts of derivatives are going to have to be dealt with–$2,000 Trillion estimated. Since they amount to more than all the banks’ assets/income in the world, a wholesale bust or bankruptcy is inevitable.

That involves, banks, stock/bond markets, hedge funds, pension funds, 401k investments and most mutual funds. 

Since these are insured by insurance companies, they also will have to face the facts that they don’t have enough reserves to pay claims.

Nationalization of the major banks is likely. That would allow the governments to take them over, clean them out of the criminals and shadow-banking practices, and write off the mostly worthless derivatives, keeping only the true asset-based investments.

They will then reopen as US Treasury Banks backed by precious metals and without fractional banking.

Big Box Banks are very likely to become nationalized so they can be 
disinfected from their toxic derivatives–estimated to be as much as $2000 
Trillion worldwide.

What will happen to the Euro? The stock market?

The Euro is going to go sliding downward. Only Gold/Silver will hold value. The stock market has not yet realized the magnitude of the unfunded debt of the world. It is impossible to EVER pay it back. So bankruptcy is the only option for the Cabal. And, as we have been saying: That has NOTHING to do with the Republic, which is fully funded by NESARA and which is already in the Announcement stage, even though not yet formally announced.

What is the validity of all these discussions of “package deliveries”?

Casper/Poof reports what is fed to him by faction 1 and 2 sources. 1/3 is based on partial truths but spun to confuse and keep folks looking for “packies” that will never come until after NESARA is announced. Anyone receiving anything purporting to be a “packie”–before Lady Master Nada announces on TV the delivery schedule– should be aware that it is likely an invitation to sign papers that will put their lives in danger. This is the way the darkside works. Take a legitimate program and the lists of beneficiaries which they have gotten access to, and send out ‘trial balloons’ to see how many gullible ones they can snare; steal their funds, and then entice them offshore and then dispose of them. For the protection of the funds; the beneficiaries and all the purposes for which those funds are intended, no payments will be allowed until the corrupt criminals are removed. Any fund transfers intended to subvert NESARA or steal the so-called Settlement Funds, will be intercepted and given over to St Germain and the criminals removed.

I have heard of “major gifting programs” or “numbered programs” connected with “original investors.” What are these and how will they work?

Only programs completed before the end of 1999 will pay out…. However everyone will still get $10 Million. … The 78 major programs are funds designed for huge projects. Recipients will be contributing $10 Million to each one on their lists of an estimated 200 people. … There are bogus settlement payments that the Banksters would like you to believe in. They are bogus and no such payments will be going to the crooks! Same is true of the packages touted by a few Faction Two bankster shills. People that invested in the 78 programs before the end of 1999 are legitimate program recipients and will be charged with supervising projects and distributions of the funds entrusted to them. Each program has specific instructions that will be included in those document deliveries. Those designated participants in the 78 original and existing numbered progams will receive large amounts to facilitate huge humanitarian projects. These are people who invested in the original 78 programs before the end of 1999. They are legitimate program recipients and will be charged with supervising projects and distributions of the funds entrusted to them. Each program has specific instructions that will be included in those document deliveries.

All major programs in all countries will be completed over 12-15 months maximum, except for the first four. People in the programs will receive many hundreds of billions –- which is an understatement — of which they will be mandatorily gifting a small percentage of $10 million to each one on their lists of an estimated 200 people. All the lists will be cross-compared to ensure that everyone gets that amount. There will not be any duplications as each ‘gifting list’ will be recorded so no one is left out and no one gets paid twice.

Of course, the main purpose of these programs is to level the economic playing field and to fund massive humanitarian projects around the world. In addition, other amounts could be donated, if the recipient chooses. I’m only talking about the mandatory gifting amounts. Clarifying instructions and examples will be included in the major-program package instructions each will receive. Different programs have different requirements but all will participate in this gifting distribution.

What will be happening to the last cabal in these days ahead?

Ashtar stated on 11/18: “NESARA is NOW the Law of the Land. Black Ops funding is being cancelled and certain Black Ops programs are being dismantled and shut down.” Many foundation changes are already being implemented. House Arrest of the leaders of 195 countries has been necessary as part of the changes. Ashtar said that the funding for the Black Ops programs have been shut down…permanently. Blackwater troops are ready to seek other work as they are not being paid what is owed to them. Cabal Black Ops programs are being defunded and will no longer have their drug money to fund them.

No solid-hologram will actually take office … although Bush, Cheney, Paulson, Hillary, and many more in Congress and elsewhere in government and banking are now just that. Paschat Warriors are paying ‘business calls’ on the 13 Elder Dragon Families. These ‘calls’ are also happening to BlackWater, Haliburton and many others. All false intel stories about Obama or any appointees will be exposed. Do NOT think that any solid holograms will be taking office. With the Announcement, the ‘power’ to sustain those ones will be withdrawn and they will ‘fizzle out’.

The War Crimes Arrests for 9/11 involvement will be quite broad and quite extensive. Likewise for acts of Treason. These are critical elements of justice that must be allowed to fulfill Planetary and Universal legal requirements.

The truth must be told with purity, clarity and exactness. Most of us are well aware that all political, religious, economic, sciences and histories have been manipulated and distorted for purposes of control throughout the ages. That ends now. The most important lies have been the withholding of our own origins, purposes and potentials for the purpose of enslavement and prevention of Planetary Ascension. This will be one of the most amazing revelations of all times.

On October 30th, in Ashville, NC, CH 13, WSOL, locals were surprised to see huge movements of large military aircraft–painted black–into the local area. CIA, FBI in large numbers filled the area, and then thousands of business-suited prisoners in handcuffs and leg shackles were loaded on the planes in the wee hours of the night. Those planes were headed for the Hague and the prisoners were said to be 10,000 bankers and associates indicted by Patrick Fitzgerald’s 56 Grand Juries meeting over the last 3+ years. It was obvious that a Federal Judge had unsealed those indictments.

Ashtar mentioned the King of Egypt as an Adept who had accomplished miracles. We understood that he was referring to the KOE’s masterful orchestration and coordination of all that was required to effect the success of the arrests, and the transport to Europe of all those corrupt ones, for formal trial in the Hague.

Ashtar told us that those ones will not be returning. They will be joined by Illuminati families [“families” as in lines of control] and minions and their programs of control of the people of this Planet are already being dismantled and shut down permanently. We are seeing the first fruits of NESARA Law, and it is just the beginning, as each new day will continue to reveal more and more positive changes. All elected candidates will now have to be accountable for their oaths. They have been told and Galactic Federation will ensure that any failures to honor those oaths will bring removal and replacement by authentic and honest representatives.

rest of read here...
http://www.garuda.co/nesara

by Elizabeth Trutwin© All Rights Reserved. http://garuda.co

~~~~~~~~

viking

Pete
6th December 2011, 21:38
This would be the perfect scenario if it happened, I have feelings that it wont.

But, if it did wow what a day, end to worlds poverty and war, and worlds people actually living as one entity for the good of human kind. It is the stuff dreams are made of.

well said, and all we have to do is to imagine it and the how it would feel to live in that world you described and we can make it so.

Imagine away see you there

Eric J (Viking)
6th December 2011, 21:55
Continuation of post 51 ...

10,000 bankers were arrested, tried in the Hague, and executed a week ago, while holograms are in their places in the top levels of the banks and their families will not know until after our Announcement. It has taken many, many years of secret Grand Jury sifting through mountains of facts to bring 10,000+ sealed indictments to be unsealed jointly by Patrick Fitzgerald and Lady Master Nada for serving by US Marshals, the military; interpol and backed by the Galactic Federation Ships over all our major cities now. That number comes from the 56 Grand Juries that met for over 3 years as part of Patrick Fitzgerald’s investigations of various illuminati directed criminal matters. The King of Egypt is our direct source for that number and that information. It was his job to bring all of those ones indicted for treasonable offenses to Asheville, NC where they were guarded by a team of military, CIA and FBI before being put onto large black aircraft and flown to the Hague for trial and for execution a week later. The late night transport was reported on local TV Ch 13 and nowhere else.

We were told by KOE that they were gone…a week later. Holograms were put in their places and they are still going to work and home, until after our Announcements. These ones were international criminals who stole 300 Trillion dollars and cost the lives of untold numbers. They were not ‘white collar criminals’. Some other thousands were arrested and received average sentences of 25 years confinement in foreign facilities. We are talking about the worst of the worst. War Crimes, Genocide, Terrorism and Treason are the crimes involved. This will all come out after Announcements.

100 million reptilians have been removed over the last 8 years from surface and subsurface environments. Every organization, political, religious, military, legal, media, of any magnitude, on the Planet has been infiltrated and controlled by these ones, as agents of the 13 Old Dragon families. There has been almost complete control of every facet of existence until Faction Three, Galactic Federation, and the ascended masters were given permission in 1987 and 1999 to ‘remove the controllers’ and assist the planet in ascending. It is only in recent days that enough of us have awakened enough to tip the balance to the Light. That was by Divine decree and with direct Source Light infusions which will continue through Ascension.

Something else, I may or may not have mentioned before, is that only about 50 members of Congress are still alive. Many {480+} were killed and cloned and many are solid holograms. When Ashtar/Nada/Sananda/Mother Sekhmet/Red/Green/KOS say they are taking care of business, that’s what they mean. Everything will be announced at once. It will already be a done deal.

Massive special police operations involving 300+ officers took place, at least three separate locations. Seizure and transport of safe deposit lockers to secure locations where contents of documents, drugs, money, stolen computer technologies, etc will be inventoried, analayzed and followed up with arrests. These sites are crucial intermediary drops for agents, criminals and other international intelligence dark ops agents. Such ops have been planned and carried out several times over the past two years. Often we never see evidence of it in the news. The implications will unfold in the coming days, and will trigger panic attempts to remove additional incriminating evidence from bank safe deposit facilities, which it is presumed will now be more closely monitored for just such actions.

This unprecedented operation took two years of planning, observation and top secret levels of police cooperation…following Chris Story’s publication of the methods/extent and names of international financial criminals, banksters, politicians fraudulent transactions that secreted $300 Trillion into private accounts. Those funds have now been recovered and will be very instrumental in funding the new financial systems that NESARA requires. That these operations are now surfacing speaks clearly to the difference in this moment as compared to all those preceding today’s. Chris Story was working for the cabal and a shill for the UK crown. He was shot out on the street when they no longer had a use for him.

These are the kind of undercover actions closing the traps that have been so carefully placed. We are going to be hearing of many more such actions that are now in process. Another example is that of the years of Federal Grand Jury deliberations in the US. Those hearings have produced 10,000 sealed indictments that are about to be unsealed and served.

Some of the items in those 7000 lockboxes involve Trillions of dollars in gold certificates; incriminating evidence of organized crime heads, government intel services, agents, bankster operations–worldwide–that hit them like a brick-bat in the face. They just met to do ‘damage control’ during the Bilderbergers’ meeting in Chantilly, VA. Make no mistake, the chainsaws are ‘clearing the forest’ of liars, lies, fraud, murder, and every other despicable practice you know or never heard of. There will be “shock and awe” when the details can be told.

Who drafted NESARA?

Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul drafted certain sections of the secret NESARA Law.

14 members of Congress who contributed their expertise to crafting various sections of the Law. This includes Paul Wellstone, who when he was about to break his gag order was killed with his wife and daughter in a plane crash. This was a reminder to all under a gag order not to speak about NESARA Law. I have received emails from these ones saying they cannot help me at all because they are under a gag order and fear for their lives.

The key word is FAIR. Would it be fair to eliminate a ten million dollar mortgage on an estate or yacht purchased with laundered drug money? Or a hundred million dollar mortgage on a building acquired by someone whose money came by defrauding investors or deliberately putting small companies out of business? Would it be fair to eradicate a $25,000 credit card debt incurred by someone who replaced last year’s model of an expensive car with the latest model? Choices like that, like all other free will choices, are the responsibilities of the individuals.

The differences are due to purview divergences. Our information comes from ‘higher HQ’ sources: Ashtar, Sananda, Mother Sekhmet, KOS, Lady Master Nada, and St Germain. All below do not know what all above are planning, only general directions. You can be certain that what we have said is correct as it has come from those in charge of implementing the plan. This is not a criticism, just a different view from a higher level of involvement.

How are 9/11 and NESARA related?

The Cabal engineered 9/11 to stop NESARA’s announcement which was scheduled for 10 minutes after the Twin Towers/Pentagon/PA attacks. They have continued to use and expand War Powers Act-based invasions without lawful congressional actions and would–if not foiled–declare Martial Law to declare a Dictatorship or NWO. The failure to achieve their ends…thus far… is driving them to extremes that are becoming more and more transparent as time is running out. They are losing and they know it. They will not prevail. This is due to a Divine Decree which is being implemented throughout this and planet, solar system and universe.

Dennis Kucinich, talking on Clout/Air America Radio, actually discussed what was supposed to happen on 9/11: “An important Announcement was scheduled which would change our economic and political systems.” (He could not use the term NESARA because of the gag order, but all who know understand that is what he was describing).

At the time of 9/11 attacks, a special section of the Pentagon had just been modified for higher-security protection, and that segment of the Pentagon was a special Naval Intelligence communications facility involved with NESARA’s Announcement. It was the exact target of the missile attack. Transmission of codes to central banks were already in process at the time of the attack with the Announcement less than 10 minutes away.

The Pennsylvania site was an underground storage for important NESARA-related documents and was an exact targeted location. At the moment of what was called a plane crash, FEMA/FBI were already standing by in the nearby woods. They then rushed out to secure the area from other investigators. No plane crashed. Each tower was attacked by a specially-prepared aircraft, modified by Secret Government/CIA to carry missiles and also special holographic projectors to project the illusion of the aircraft in the news releases.

The Twin Towers sub-floors held records and a lot of gold. The black ops folks had pre-installed various explosive devices and came back several weeks before 9/11 to install detonators and make electrical connections and circuit checks so that they could remotely trigger the explosions to take out the massive base supports and central columns, steal the gold, and kill any people around who could testify as to what they were doing.

They didn’t kill them all as they were in a rush to load up the gold and get it away before the explosions were detonated. So there were witnesses to each of these actions. A total of 75,000 people were actually killed in those demolitions on 911. Certain areas were targeted to destroy records and accounts detailing liabilities of cabal firms.

The Announcement was scheduled for 10:15 AM on Sept 11, 2001…but that was ‘prevented’ by the Twin Towers attacks, which were planned and executed by our own governments black ops agents. Sibel Edmonds, Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson, David Ray Griffen and many others are speaking out on this subject which will result in the arrest and removal of Bush, Cheney, et al, with a new election coming within 6 months of NESARA’s Announcement.

The “Wisdom Economy”

We are on the threshold of very major changes. On Thom Hartmann’s Air America Radio Show, Thom had Dr David C Korten, an economist, speaking about the bankruptcy of “Phantom Economy,” based on fiat paper. He called for an immediate change to Precious Metals Backed Currency, leading to a “Wisdom Economy”. He then said, on the air, “I will not answer any questions on when NESARA will be announced or when disbursements will occur. All of that is speculative….” Dr Korten previously discussed these matters on Democracy NOW, with Amy Goodman.

Plunging Stock Market

The KOS gave an update and said that there are variables but that the direction was clearly downward for the stock market. These are estimates based on current knowledge only and there are NO DATES or absolute Dow numbers. Whenever they step in and close the markets they will also have to close the banks for two weeks to clean up the criminals and their practices. They would–in this country–then reopen the banks as US Treasury Banks under NESARA.

That decision will be made by St Germain.

The Dow dropped 300 points in the last 30 minutes and then bounced back to 6594 which is a lower close and, again, it happened on HIGH volume=50% greater than average. That says that the trend continues downward. Thom Hartmann said that he has been saying for 5 years that the market could fall to 5000 or even 3000, and folks should not discount that possibility since we know that he has access to KOS and St Germain and Lady Master Nada.

The main point is not a number.

It is that the trend is definitely downward and to take whatever actions are prudent in your individual case. It is also to understand that St Germain may not take action until it goes as low as 3000. St Germain gives KOS his orders and he will not tell us any exact number or date.

When will NESARA occur?

Lady Master Nada foreclosed on our Corporate Government on 9/30/08 when Bush defaulted on his payments. The KOS then put us inside NESARA Law and saved the world banks and stockmarkets from crashing. We’ve been under ICJ jurisdiction since then. So it may look like Congress has the power; that is a fiction. They are simply convicting themselves of treason…prior to being arrested and removed.

What we are looking at is a surface projection/shadow play. We have been inside NESARA Law since Oct 1, 2008 and that has allowed many foundational changes to be implemented. The US is economically bankrupt, and the surface system is failing and will soon be removed.

It takes a lot for people to let go of old ways and ‘rules’ of how to proceed. The entrenched system doesn’t care about election results. It wants to continue the ‘old ways’, which are bankrupt. We are living on two tracks at the same time, migrating from the old to the new.

The overlap allows us to continue in both as our shift takes place. Most are aware that we are upgrading from carbon to a liquid diamond substructue. That shift allows us to absorb and hold more light so that our physical structures can continue existing as ‘Soul Containers’.

The same is true of the old outer structures being infused with the new foundational structures. When NESARA is announced, the old will then fall away, like a scab on a wound, and the new will be seen to already be present.

Then progress will move exponentially forward. Everything is following this model to allow the maximum preparation by all, before the Announcement is made. Then public actions will take place that will remove those remnants of the Old Regime who have chosen not to migrate to and support the new policies.

All of this preparation for war crimes prosecution has been proceeding since Oct 1, 2008, and Obama knows all this and also knows that NESARA is about to be announced along with 911 exposure and revelation of Galactic presence.

Sananda, St Germain, Maitreya, Metatron, Michael, Mother Sekhmet, and Ashtar are working tirelessly to synchronize all these actions so that the transition will be smooth and seamless. Without these preparatory steps we would have extreme shock throughout the Planet.

There is a critical mass of people who now understand that big changes are required and that–painful as change is–we can not try to patch the old system. It is too far gone; it’s too late and there are no resources left. In this country we are still better off than 90% of the world, where conditions are beyond the average American’s comprehension.

At the same time as the outer conditions collapse, we are in a profound Universal situation where all are waiting for us to take our next step towards Galactic citizenship. The changes are coming fast and furious and will be so rapid we will not be able to keep track of the number and their impacts.

Watch how fast these seeming events turn around as the new administration moves to achieve critical support for its new actions. Thom Hartmann opened his program with an amazing question he originated. “Is the Reformation Act the Solution?” Can you imagine that! That is a breakthrough. Of course he didn’t use “NESARA” but everyone in D.C. and elsewhere knows what Reformation Act refers to. Very big evidence of impending news.

As to timing of NESARA, they will not give us an exact date.

We don’t have–because our sources aren’t allowed to tell us– the details or exact timetables.

What is President Obama doing about NESARA?

Barack Obama has been meeting with terrestial and extraterrestial councils in recent weeks including during his ‘vacation’ in Hawaii. He is our President and is also the 9th member of the Sirian Council of Nine so he has prepared himself for the last 1000 years for the role he now will play in bringing NESARA to Announcement; assisting in exposing all the War Criminals involved in Economic and Political Treason since the US Planned and Executed travesty of 911.

That involves international cabal families in many countries. The theft of over $100 Trillion of the public’s funds is also involved. Planned genocide of more than 6 Billion of the world’s population along with total dictatorial control of all earth’s assets has been the cabal’s objective since they first came here 65 Million years ago.

What will happen after NESARA is announced?

We will have programs in all countries that will remove the greed and provide the essentials of life to all citizens. There will be no need for artificial boundaries. Those artificial barriers come from disparity in income, education, and meaningful work. Since all of those will be answered in each country, borders will be removed as unnecessary. Of course, some of the provisions will take longer than others…up to 12-15 months at the longest. However, even in these cases, all basic needs will be met rapidly. The 82nd Airborne Division is surrounding Washington, D.C. to provide security in support of NESARA Law. NESARA’s announcement and implementation … is imminent…. The return of all our troops will be the final item in the Peace manifestation process.
All the military stationed throughout the world will be returned home at once. The Starships are easily capable of this task.

www.garuda.co/nesara

viking

RMorgan
6th December 2011, 22:01
"10,000 bankers were arrested, tried in the Hague, and executed a week ago, while holograms are in their places in the top levels of the banks and their families will not know until after our Announcement."

"We were told by KOE that they were gone…a week later. Holograms were put in their places and they are still going to work and home, until after our Announcements."

"100 million reptilians have been removed over the last 8 years from surface and subsurface environments."

Dear Viking,

In my opinion, this is just a poor written piece of science fiction.

Anyway, I respect anyone who believes such things.

Cheers,

Raf.

Eric J (Viking)
6th December 2011, 22:15
Dear RMorgan

I understand how and why you feel that way...

We live in a crazy crazy world...anything is possible ... who knows?!!

viking

RMorgan
6th December 2011, 22:34
Dear RMorgan

viking

Hey viking,

Yeah, anything is possible indeed, but I would be very surprised if such things are indeed true.

Believe me, I really want it to be true and I would love to accept all these amazing changes with my whole heart.

The problem is that there´s too many stuff going on right now...Earthly stuff.

All these reptilian, holograms, galactic federations and things like that is just too much for my small brain. ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

Pete
6th December 2011, 23:51
You know, I've read it through and my intuition is telling me to go with it. I don't need anyone's respect you can believe what you want, this time line suits me fine.

DeDukshyn
7th December 2011, 02:32
It all sounds well and good, But from I can see, its only happening in America. No word of this happening in Europe or any other part of the world.

Doesnt the UN/NATO Yanks/Brits Brits/French go to war to create peace?

Actually no, that is called a facade. Everyone goes to war to "create peace" with our full support, but ironically, wars create death and hatred .. not peace, go figure. ;)

DeDukshyn
7th December 2011, 05:08
You know, I've read it through and my intuition is telling me to go with it. I don't need anyone's respect you can believe what you want, this time line suits me fine.

Thank-you.
"Allowance" is also a tool of creation. Judgement is a tool of destruction. Some could learn from your example methinks ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dear RMorgan

viking

Hey viking,

Yeah, anything is possible indeed, but I would be very surprised if such things are indeed true.

Believe me, I really want it to be true and I would love to accept all these amazing changes with my whole heart.

The problem is that there´s too many stuff going on right now...Earthly stuff.

All these reptilian, holograms, galactic federations and things like that is just too much for my small brain. ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

All distractions. Just simplify it ... only two things exist ... love and its creations. And fear and it's creations. Labels are irrelevant ;) my two cents.

aranuk
7th December 2011, 07:36
I stayed out of bed reading it thank you Viking. I like to keep an open mind. It is like all our dreams come true. I will sleep on it now. It will certainly make a change thinking about the hell we all live at the moment. When I said we I mean the human race. If true it should be real soon methinks.

G'night

Stan

Eric J (Viking)
7th December 2011, 10:19
Well we have a mixed bag here ...

To those who question the content of this here thread...all I can say is where do you really want to go in your timeline? are you happy to carry on with this reality as it steers towards the biggest financial crash of all time and then what ..? fema... mass queus for food ect etc ... you really have got to decide where your thought/visualisation/consciousness is taking you ... we are all capable of so much more with our collected consciousness ...

If the content here resonates with you then take your thoughts higher than you have ever gone before... trust me on this .... IT WILL BE

We have got to start thinking of a new reality and a new world...everytime someone introduces a vision that would benefit all mankind... all we get here is.. "oh that aint gonna happen" bla bla ...get off your arses and take your consciousness to better way... get out of the bubble that you have been shoehorned into, and steer your thoughts towards a better life for all...yes I know its bloody difficult at the best of times with everything that is thrown in front of us daily through TV/newspapers ect bla bla ...

Embrace the vision here...we are all capable of a making this work ... surely you get it by now ...

WE ARE THE CHANGE ... just do it !!

viking

Mulder
7th December 2011, 10:32
Thank you for giving us a date and some firm predictions. I will wait and see if they come to pass. However, I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

Nerge
7th December 2011, 11:42
Hi all,

I'd just like to chime in on this one with my own thoughts - which are similar to what's already been said.

Much of what was said resonates with me (as they say) and certain parts do not, but I feel it's always helpful to take it all in and file it away in your awareness, regardless of how impossible or strange it may seem.

With that in mind, I like to take the parts that I'd like to see come to pass and focus on those positive changes; as others have said - focus your intent on what you'd like to see and who knows, perhaps this will help create that reality or 'shift' to it. (still pretty new to all this) :)

Interesting times that's for sure. :)

Pete
7th December 2011, 11:47

To those who question the content of this here thread...all I can say is where do you really want to go in your timeline? are you happy to carry on with this reality as it steers towards the biggest financial crash of all time and then what ..? fema... mass queus for food ect etc ... you really have got to decide where your thought/visualisation/consciousness is taking you ... we are all capable of so much more with our collected consciousness ...

If the content here resonates with you then take your thoughts higher than you have ever gone before... trust me on this .... IT WILL BE

We have got to start thinking of a new reality and a new world...everytime someone introduces a vision that would benefit all mankind... all we get here is.. "oh that aint gonna happen" bla bla ...get off your arses and take your consciousness to better way... get out of the bubble that you have been shoehorned into, and steer your thoughts towards a better life for all...yes I know its bloody difficult at the best of times with everything that is thrown in front of us daily through TV/newspapers ect bla bla ...

Embrace the vision here...we are all capable of a making this work ... surely you get it by now ...

viking

Well said Viking, That took some courage and I admire you for it.

I have heard it said enough times that we are about to understand our true power and understand what can be achieved when we combine our force together in pursuit of a common desire our power is magnified exponentially.

You have to start trusting your inner voice, you have to step out of your comfort zone and commit yourself to believe in a resolution that requires your active participation and belief, trust yourselves and let go and believe the future you want for yourself, your family and humanity.

All I can say is count me in, This is how I'm envisioning the end of all this nonsense with just one little change to the scenario. I really don't like the bit about execution, Just doesn't fit right.

"they have been taken away to alternate dimensions more receptive to their vibration" that feels a lot better, "that execution business is so last year"

Quote:
The Galactic Federation is ready to act at very short notice, and in the meantime continues to closely monitor all activities on Earth. We have no hesitation in showing our superiority where technologies are concerned, and make it clear to the dark Ones that opposition to us is futile. Yet they stubbornly refuse to give in, knowing that any engagement with them requires us to obey the rules. We respect all life, whereas they have none at all even when it comes to fellow humans. Life to them is expendable, and they will use it to gain over anyone who gets in their way. We on the other hand will remove our “enemies” to safety rather than kill or wound them. You may therefore be assured that we removed all personnel prior to destroying underground military bases. Anyone who says otherwise is untruthly reporting events, and out to paint a false picture of us.

SaLuSa 12-02-11…”Now you will begin to see some positive action taken”

I know exactly how I want this to end and I believe that if more of us were to commit to the above solution we can assist in making it a reality.

what have you got to loose?:hippie:

KosmicKat
7th December 2011, 12:55
I find my logic-valve clogs when I try to process the idea of St.Germain investing (did I misread?) a sum 200 years ago to continue to accrue interest for widespread dispersal. My understanding of finance is limited but to me, interest is part of the inflation problem; the money has to come from somewhere if it is to go somewhere, meaning that somebody else's assets are losing value, or they are losing their assets. I suspect that the notion of "printing more money" (i.e. bills) originated as an attempt to paper over the cracks that were starting to appear as a result of the flaws in the system becoming obvious.

I remain in favor of a new currency based on a unit like an hour of labor, rather than precious metals or imaginary attributes whether of slips of paper, or numbers stored in computer media.

Pete
7th December 2011, 16:07
I have just watched this movie, I strongly recommend that you all watch it, you will find it useful

5hZO8swjYkM

aranuk
7th December 2011, 16:26
Now I have slept on it. Firstly, what we at Avalon wish to see in the future or now is what I read by Viking's posts from the Galactic Federation. This is surely a timeline that I would choose for mankind to live in. Up until last night/this morning I had not read or heard anything about NESARA. After reading about NESARA I loved it! My dreams and wishes for our earth come true. No matter how it all seems to my mind to be wishful thinking in my heart it felt good, really good and warming. The mind can be swayed from outside forces and also our ego, but the heart cannot be fooled. Who was the author of that statement? A woman? So, what is the 30 day prediction? Who called it? The statement made many claims which seem to me to be unbelievable, such as 10,000 bankers arrested and transported to the Hague and tried and executed. The many house arrests. If none of this is true then all that this claims will fall apart. Who in their right minds would offer this to the world if it wasn't true?

Too much to take in

Stan

aranuk
7th December 2011, 17:47
A few of my questions answered by my own investigation. Te lady in question is Elizabeth Trutwin. An author of 15 books.

Stan

Mark (Star Mariner)
7th December 2011, 21:05
...His job is to work very closely with President Obama, among others. He is the incarnation of Lord Sananda and one of his lifetimes was Jesus. He is a Navy Seal and served in the Vietnam War, he worked his way through the ranks into the Secret Service...

Well the whole thing is a fascinating story, and from pretty much everything I believe, and much that I know, it is nearly all fiction.

Obama a ‘galactic human’ 1,000 years spiritual training on Sirius, here to save us…. Oh my. And 9/11 planes were all holograms etc… But this is the clincher: Jesus as a Navy seal!

Tbh I'm speechless. Sometimes I despair at the crap that is coming out these days, and half feel like quitting the alternative news community, lol, because it’s such a mess! We all know there are those out there constantly trying to spin BS to the desperate and the gullible. Can't you see that this is it?! Don’t be one of them! Don’t fall for it!

There may be some kernel of truth to Nesara, but it is lost here in an elaborate, ridiculous fantasy, like the worst kind of low budget Sci-fi Channel 'B' movie.

I know my own truth - that's all I can have control over and I'm content enough. So we all should be, if only we could learn to be more discerning!

No disrespect to you Viking, but Jesus a Navy seal! Red flag right there brother!!:cool:

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes, that much is obvious. But it has nothing to do with the second coming of Jesus, and him being a Navy Seal (he would turn, um, on his cross to hear that!).

Theories such as these come from the pseudo-religious, evangelical ‘truth polluters’. Wake up!! Don’t be like them, don’t bury your head in the sand believing 'they up there' will sort out all our mess for us!

Anything at all involving Ashtar command is false, fake, disinfo, bogus. How can you not smell it!? Proponents of Ashtar and ‘the Galactic Federation of Light’; may spout nice ideas, sound very plausible/idealistic, with everything founded with a positive outlook for all mankind. But most of it is ‘channelled,’ – thus read ‘polluted’. They speak words that are sweet and spiritual but are utterly empty, and tell us only what we want/expect to hear, but do not deliver on. Ever. Because they do not exist.

With the exception of a few channelled sources, whose words do resonate of profound spiritual wisdom (ie Ra materials, Silver Birch et al) most of this genre is purely mind games from regressives who can easily infiltrate an ‘open channel’, seeding anything they like in the consciousness of those who are open to just about anything that is coming through. It’s just a windup. It's spiritual propaganda. Don’t buy into it, don’t trust it!

True 'Ascended Masters' are ascended, they do not incarnate, and certainly not as Navy seals... Short of subtle guidance from those higher realms, and healing energies, they do not concern themselves with the business end of our foolish, secular affairs down here on earth. It is our business, our burden, and only our solution can sort it out.

RMorgan
7th December 2011, 21:10
...His job is to work very closely with President Obama, among others. He is the incarnation of Lord Sananda and one of his lifetimes was Jesus. He is a Navy Seal and served in the Vietnam War, he worked his way through the ranks into the Secret Service...

Well the whole thing is a fascinating story, and from pretty much everything I believe, and much that I know, it is nearly all fiction.

Obama a ‘galactic human’ 1,000 years spiritual training on Sirius, here to save us…. Oh my. And 9/11 planes were all holograms etc… But this is the clincher: Jesus as a Navy seal!

Tbh I'm speechless. Sometimes I despair at the crap that is coming out these days, and half feel like quitting the alternative news community, lol, because it’s such a mess! We all know there are those out there constantly trying to spin BS to the desperate and the gullible. Can't you see that this is it?! Don’t be one of them! Don’t fall for it!

There may be some kernel of truth to Nesara, but it is lost here in an elaborate, ridiculous fantasy, like the worst kind of low budget Sci-fi Channel 'B' movie.

I know my own truth - that's all I can have control over and I'm content enough. So we all should be, if only we could learn to be more discerning!

No disrespect to you Viking, but Jesus a Navy seal! Red flag right there brother!!:cool:

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes, that much is obvious. But it has nothing to do with the second coming of Jesus, and him being a Navy Seal (he would turn, um, on his cross to hear that!).

Theories such as these come from the pseudo-religious, evangelical ‘truth polluters’. Wake up!! Don’t be like them, don’t bury your head in the sand believing 'they up there' will sort out all our mess for us!

Anything at all involving Ashtar command is false, fake, disinfo, bogus. How can you not smell it!? Proponents of Ashtar and ‘the Galactic Federation of Light’; may spout nice ideas, sound very plausible/idealistic, with everything founded with a positive outlook for all mankind. But most of it is ‘channelled,’ – thus read ‘polluted’. They speak words that are sweet and spiritual but are utterly empty, and tell us only what we want/expect to hear, but do not deliver on. Ever. Because they do not exist.

With the exception of a few channelled sources, whose words do resonate of profound spiritual wisdom (ie Ra materials, Silver Birch et al) most of this genre is purely mind games from regressives who can easily infiltrate an ‘open channel’, seeding anything they like in the consciousness of those who are open to just about anything that is coming through. It’s just a windup. It's spiritual propaganda. Don’t buy into it, don’t trust it!

True 'Ascended Masters' are ascended, they do not incarnate, and certainly not as Navy seals... Short of subtle guidance from those higher realms, and healing energies, they do not concern themselves with the business end of our foolish, secular affairs down here on earth. It is our business, our burden, and only our solution can sort it out.

Alleluia! Amen! I feel you brother!!!!

Eric J (Viking)
7th December 2011, 21:20
Hi Star

Its a difficult one isn't it...I know there are lots of flaws in this as far as we are concerened with our reality ... but the core message and vision is good in my opinion...all the stuff about nesara is a distant dream...but the picture I see is full of goodness ... forget about picking it to shreds my dear freind...but visualize a reality the whole world will embrace with equal abundance, which is how it should be...this next reality is our oyster, don't lose track and waste your consciousness/vision with too much critical analysis.

Blessings

viking

Rantaak
7th December 2011, 22:16
I passed this information onto one of my informants to see what she could tell me about its validity, and I found her response incredibly moving. I have decided to share it with all of you.

Hi Sean

Some of this is true… some of it isn’t…

Pres Bush signed NS4 for the Trilateral Commission in May of 2006…

None of it was done at Gun Point… it was signed to protect the physical land of the US, Canada and Mexico… it basically creates a 3 way relationship of the 3 countries in the event that there is an upset in the currency… financial… physical risks… of the US and the other 2 countries…

They will call in Marshal Law and lock down all 3 nations to work together to control the masses of the people… the trigger was simply a financial or economic up rise…

The US only has control over the US… any contract signed with the US with other countries… the We the People have no control over the US…

As you can see with the occupy rallies… these idiots have no idea that they are playing into the hands of the very control freaks that are trying to get control over the We The People… to engage the Trilateral Commission into action…

NS4 was signed under the Homeland Security portion of the fed which has no accountability to Congress…

See Congress… the House… and the Supreme Court know that they have no impact outside of the US… Bush knew that at some point that all 3 countries would have to work together to protect the land and resources from the rest of the world powers and militaries… that the US could not take on the whole world anymore… it was too big… so he protected it with the Trilateral Commission…

They tucked it all under the World Trade Laws… Carter wanted to protect Farmers and Food Production (FHA)… Regan wanted to protect Labor (Global Fair Wages)…. Bush wanted to protect Oil and Resources (physical resources)…. Clinton wanted to protect the law and anti-drugs and boarder controls (war on drugs and NAFTA)… Bush JR… wanted to protect Currency and Trade (Petro dollar)… Obama… I have no flipping idea… because it seams that he is ripping each part that they put into place…

See each president has created a conduit to keep foreigners out of the US while helping them economically…

Under Carter they cut back on Farmers growing food so we could get it from other countries… it was to send them money for the food and to keep their people from coming up here to take our jobs… (it was a good idea on paper… but it sucks in the long run)

Under Regan… he was trying to get a global wage established so that American companies could compete in the trade markets… it also looked good on paper… but other countries are still using slave labor and child labor… so it really didn’t fix things at all…

Under Bush Sr… he knew that we were carrying the debt for the “Oil Crisis” and that if the world was going to get access to the oil that it had to be managed in a way that everyone would have to have reserves… and that the US needed to hold those reserves in order to protect the US and other countries… even if we didn’t like them… that the American People would never cut out free hot lunches 1 day a week so that the US could have the money to sit on oil…

Clinton took up the War on Drugs… it was simply to cause a negative feeling towards countries that grew and manufactured drugs… to keep the drugs out of the most of the areas and the world because it was a tool that the “Powers that be” use to control the poor, middle class, and poverty stricken masses… to control their lives, money, food, and social options…

NAFTA was a mess from the get go… the goal was to send US companies out around the world to help improve the local standards of living and generate jobs outside of the US within those countries to help stop those countries from allowing all of their people to come here… all it did was make more want to come…

Bush Jr wanted to create and protect the Petro Dollar… the Petro Dollar existed all along… we call them Gold Backed Bonds or Gold Backed Treasury Strips… he wanted to put Petro on the indexes as a currency to protect and disclose what and how much oil was being produced… sold… by who… to whom… but they didn’t want that public.. They being OPEC…

Obama… well… s***… simply… everyone knew that you cant clean up a mess this flipping bad if your life depended on it… and never in the history of time has a black man every held a powerful position and actually left their position in a good light… they have either screwed it up themselves… or they got help screwing it up…

They had to have a patsty to dump the blame on… Obama was the right guy for the job… nobody knew him… there was so much doubt on who he is… where he grew up.. and he has no idea about Farmers, Food Production, Oil, Open Trade, Banking, Job Creation or even how to run a 7-11… but they knew that because the majority of American’s are black… they put him up there… let him dance around with the word Change… and sucked in the female and outcast votes… which is the majority of the US… a bunch of individuals… (No child left behind, Teachers… Officers… common everyday people…)… The Teachers and the Unions were easy to get because they were all coming up on review and 2/3rds were looking to be fired for non-performance…

They stripped the top level thinkers and creators out of the US and got them over to Europe… they took the top level engineers and programmers out… they got the Farmers regulated to a point where they couldn’t grow food and now it is illegal to grow food in your own back yard… they took the manufacturing companies out from under their legs… and pulled all the money out of the US like a big vacuum…

Once they get done… they will need the people to turn on the wealthy… and because people are stupid they are going after the banks… when they really need to cut the bs and go after the Whitehouse… specifically oversight and sub-committees of congress… but because we are not hungry enough… we aren’t doing it… trust me when I say…

At some point they will wake up and get their a**es to DC… and I hope they get there before feb or march… because we only have until aug to get the banks on the global standard… or the world is going to cut us off… and when that happens… all hell will break loose…

Obama is trying to create a race war so that he can get re-elected… it isn’t going to work… and Jimmy Hoffa isn’t going to save his a** on this… when it comes out that he was in China before his election with Hillary.. and they signed a Treaty with China for Eminent Domain… and their allegiance to China to sell the American people up the road with generational debt on our land… God help them…

They wanted the election for Obama so bad that they didn’t care that they made a deal with the devil… and the devil already had the deal before they came with it… they just sealed the deal for them and sold their souls and our children for something they didn’t have the right to…. to someone who already had it and got their souls as a bonus… and proved to the Elders of China that the US is weak… and we are… because we have no control or vote on global policies when it comes to the US… and we had no idea that they had done it…

How do you think California says one of the top financial world powers? We are broke… but that deal was done by Arnold… Arnold and Bush Jr were both in China… if you want to really see what is going on… take a look a the trip logs for Rice… Bush… Obama… Clintons… all of them… and see when they went to China… and then what they did when they got back?

We were told by the Founding Fathers not to get involved in foreign policy and be self reliant... that our country was here to be governed but not regulated… (there is a difference)… that we would have to take care of our own first… “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you..” My take is… that if we don’t shut it all down and tally the books up we will keep loosing our a**es on it… Congress and the World Bank need to cough up the books to the American People for a full audit!

It isn’t hard… it is pretty simple… Temperance, Moderation, Honesty, Morality…. Not religion… Religion has nothing to do with it… Not Tolerance… we don’t need to Tolerate anything… Not Compliance… we don’t need to comply with race, creed or color… we are all Americans… we need to move with Temperance!

It is easy to do the wrong thing… and the right thing takes work… Temperance takes practice; patients, persistence and character… not a lot of people have these traits…

We don’t care about other people’s laws outside of the US… it is their business… but when they are in the US they will follow our laws or send them packing… pretty simple… black and white…

I do sympathize with the world and that there are tyrants in the world… and good people suffer… we need to send them a warning message… and then just drop their a**es… if they want something from us… then they have to do it our way… or not at all… Black and White… Simple… Temperance!

We need to build relationships with the people of the world… not their governments… no one is more important than anyone else… just because they are wealthy… or they are in a powerful position does not make them special… they are part of the human race… no better… no worse… they have the same problems that a guy who empties the trash does… the amount of money is different but the importance of the problem to the individual is the same… we are all just people!

Ok.. one more thing here… Health, Welfare, and Education are three very important things.. Health takes care of us to keep us productive… Welfare is the social security and welfare systems… it needs to go… no more… no more welfare… give everyone the option to cash in their accounts and open a 401K… the people that earned the money can manage it… the government can’t balance the f***ing budget…. So they don’t have time to f***ing deal with Granny’s little SSI account… Education should stand on it’s own… be at a global level of education… so that we are creating globally competitive people… not everyone needs to be a f***ing doctor or lawyer… I am not taking my car to my dentist for an oil change and I am not going to my auto repair guy to get a filling… so lets get real here… we need them both… but they both don’t need a f***ing 4 to 6 year degree… a dentist shouldn’t take more than 2 years anyway… for general practice… if it takes more than 2 years… then he is a door knob… send him to auto mechanics school and get him out of the f***ing seat so someone who is qualified to be there can get the skills and education… I don’t give a s*** about social equality… I give a s** that the guy knows what he is doing!

Now… all 3 of these things are 1 sub committee under congress… it needs to go… they need to be split into 3 main areas… Occupy should be b****ing about that… in DC!

Ok.. now I am pissed and going… lol

While all of this NESARA stuff is very interesting, I feel it serves as a distraction from the root causes of the problems we face in America (and the rest of the world).

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 00:47
I passed this information onto one of my informants to see what she could tell me about its validity, and I found her response incredibly moving. I have decided to share it with all of you.

Hi Sean

None of it was done at Gun Point… it was signed to protect the physical land of the US, Canada and Mexico… it basically creates a 3 way relationship of the 3 countries in the event that there is an upset in the currency… financial… physical risks… of the US and the other 2 countries…

They will call in Marshal Law and lock down all 3 nations to work together to control the masses of the people… the trigger was simply a financial or economic up rise…

The US only has control over the US… any contract signed with the US with other countries… the We the People have no control over the US…

As you can see with the occupy rallies… these idiots have no idea that they are playing into the hands of the very control freaks that are trying to get control over the We The People… to engage the Trilateral Commission into action…

NS4 was signed under the Homeland Security portion of the fed which has no accountability to Congress…

See Congress… the House… and the Supreme Court know that they have no impact outside of the US… Bush knew that at some point that all 3 countries would have to work together to protect the land and resources from the rest of the world powers and militaries… that the US could not take on the whole world anymore… it was too big… so he protected it with the Trilateral Commission…

They tucked it all under the World Trade Laws… Carter wanted to protect Farmers and Food Production (FHA)… Regan wanted to protect Labor (Global Fair Wages)…. Bush wanted to protect Oil and Resources (physical resources)…. Clinton wanted to protect the law and anti-drugs and boarder controls (war on drugs and NAFTA)… Bush JR… wanted to protect Currency and Trade (Petro dollar)… Obama… I have no flipping idea… because it seams that he is ripping each part that they put into place…

See each president has created a conduit to keep foreigners out of the US while helping them economically…

Under Carter they cut back on Farmers growing food so we could get it from other countries… it was to send them money for the food and to keep their people from coming up here to take our jobs… (it was a good idea on paper… but it sucks in the long run)

Under Regan… he was trying to get a global wage established so that American companies could compete in the trade markets… it also looked good on paper… but other countries are still using slave labor and child labor… so it really didn’t fix things at all…

Under Bush Sr… he knew that we were carrying the debt for the “Oil Crisis” and that if the world was going to get access to the oil that it had to be managed in a way that everyone would have to have reserves… and that the US needed to hold those reserves in order to protect the US and other countries… even if we didn’t like them… that the American People would never cut out free hot lunches 1 day a week so that the US could have the money to sit on oil…

Clinton took up the War on Drugs… it was simply to cause a negative feeling towards countries that grew and manufactured drugs… to keep the drugs out of the most of the areas and the world because it was a tool that the “Powers that be” use to control the poor, middle class, and poverty stricken masses… to control their lives, money, food, and social options…

NAFTA was a mess from the get go… the goal was to send US companies out around the world to help improve the local standards of living and generate jobs outside of the US within those countries to help stop those countries from allowing all of their people to come here… all it did was make more want to come…

Bush Jr wanted to create and protect the Petro Dollar… the Petro Dollar existed all along… we call them Gold Backed Bonds or Gold Backed Treasury Strips… he wanted to put Petro on the indexes as a currency to protect and disclose what and how much oil was being produced… sold… by who… to whom… but they didn’t want that public.. They being OPEC…

Obama… well… s***… simply… everyone knew that you cant clean up a mess this flipping bad if your life depended on it… and never in the history of time has a black man every held a powerful position and actually left their position in a good light… they have either screwed it up themselves… or they got help screwing it up…

They had to have a patsty to dump the blame on… Obama was the right guy for the job… nobody knew him… there was so much doubt on who he is… where he grew up.. and he has no idea about Farmers, Food Production, Oil, Open Trade, Banking, Job Creation or even how to run a 7-11… but they knew that because the majority of American’s are black… they put him up there… let him dance around with the word Change… and sucked in the female and outcast votes… which is the majority of the US… a bunch of individuals… (No child left behind, Teachers… Officers… common everyday people…)… The Teachers and the Unions were easy to get because they were all coming up on review and 2/3rds were looking to be fired for non-performance…

They stripped the top level thinkers and creators out of the US and got them over to Europe… they took the top level engineers and programmers out… they got the Farmers regulated to a point where they couldn’t grow food and now it is illegal to grow food in your own back yard… they took the manufacturing companies out from under their legs… and pulled all the money out of the US like a big vacuum…

Once they get done… they will need the people to turn on the wealthy… and because people are stupid they are going after the banks… when they really need to cut the bs and go after the Whitehouse… specifically oversight and sub-committees of congress… but because we are not hungry enough… we aren’t doing it… trust me when I say…

At some point they will wake up and get their asses to DC… and I hope they get there before feb or march… because we only have until aug to get the banks on the global standard… or the world is going to cut us off… and when that happens… all hell will break loose…

Obama is trying to create a race war so that he can get re-elected… it isn’t going to work… and Jimmy Hoffa isn’t going to save his a** on this… when it comes out that he was in China before his election with Hillary.. and they signed a Treaty with China for Eminent Domain… and their allegiance to China to sell the American people up the road with generational debt on our land… God help them…

They wanted the election for Obama so bad that they didn’t care that they made a deal with the devil… and the devil already had the deal before they came with it… they just sealed the deal for them and sold their souls and our children for something they didn’t have the right to…. to someone who already had it and got their souls as a bonus… and proved to the Elders of China that the US is weak… and we are… because we have no control or vote on global policies when it comes to the US… and we had no idea that they had done it…

How do you think California says one of the top financial world powers? We are broke… but that deal was done by Arnold… Arnold and Bush Jr were both in China… if you want to really see what is going on… take a look a the trip logs for Rice… Bush… Obama… Clintons… all of them… and see when they went to China… and then what they did when they got back?

We were told by the Founding Fathers not to get involved in foreign policy and be self reliant... that our country was here to be governed but not regulated… (there is a difference)… that we would have to take care of our own first… “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you..” My take is… that if we don’t shut it all down and tally the books up we will keep loosing our a**es on it… Congress and the World Bank need to cough up the books to the American People for a full audit!

It isn’t hard… it is pretty simple… Temperance, Moderation, Honesty, Morality…. Not religion… Religion has nothing to do with it… Not Tolerance… we don’t need to Tolerate anything… Not Compliance… we don’t need to comply with race, creed or color… we are all Americans… we need to move with Temperance!

It is easy to do the wrong thing… and the right thing takes work… Temperance takes practice; patients, persistence and character… not a lot of people have these traits…

We don’t care about other people’s laws outside of the US… it is their business… but when they are in the US they will follow our laws or send them packing… pretty simple… black and white…

I do sympathize with the world and that there are tyrants in the world… and good people suffer… we need to send them a warning message… and then just drop their a**es… if they want something from us… then they have to do it our way… or not at all… Black and White… Simple… Temperance!

We need to build relationships with the people of the world… not their governments… no one is more important than anyone else… just because they are wealthy… or they are in a powerful position does not make them special… they are part of the human race… no better… no worse… they have the same problems that a guy who empties the trash does… the amount of money is different but the importance of the problem to the individual is the same… we are all just people!

Ok.. one more thing here… Health, Welfare, and Education are three very important things.. Health takes care of us to keep us productive… Welfare is the social security and welfare systems… it needs to go… no more… no more welfare… give everyone the option to cash in their accounts and open a 401K… the people that earned the money can manage it… the government can’t balance the f***ing budget…. So they don’t have time to f***ing deal with Granny’s little SSI account… Education should stand on it’s own… be at a global level of education… so that we are creating globally competitive people… not everyone needs to be a f***ing doctor or lawyer… I am not taking my car to my dentist for an oil change and I am not going to my auto repair guy to get a filling… so lets get real here… we need them both… but they both don’t need a f***ing 4 to 6 year degree… a dentist shouldn’t take more than 2 years anyway… for general practice… if it takes more than 2 years… then he is a door knob… send him to auto mechanics school and get him out of the f***ing seat so someone who is qualified to be there can get the skills and education… I don’t give a s*** about social equality… I give a s** that the guy knows what he is doing!

Now… all 3 of these things are 1 sub committee under congress… it needs to go… they need to be split into 3 main areas… Occupy should be b****ing about that… in DC!

While all of this NESARA stuff is very interesting, I feel it serves as a distraction from the root causes of the problems we face in America (and the rest of the world).

I think the simpler answer is that the Repubtilians take every effort to subvert the actions of anyone trying to forge a just system. A prime example as you mentioned is NAFTA...based on the concept of open trade in the interest of raising all the economies involved NAFTA was instituted to generate 'capital' investment in lesser economies. The Repubtilians used that initiative to export labor, exploit the lesser economies and maximize their profits. That isn't the final act, though. They then proceed to use the 'failures' that they precipitate as examples of the failures (a.k.a. moral wrongness) of the good guys and even further call them traitors to the American way. It's a brilliant and ferociously evil manipulation.

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 00:56

Alleluia! Amen! I feel you brother!!!!

We will become the Apotheosis, or the 2nd coming of christ consciousness, if you will. Don't shoot the messenger. And Besides I'm wearing my bullet proof vest anyhow. ; )

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 01:00
I learned a new word today...apotheosis...thanks WhiteFeather.;)

Earth Angel
8th December 2011, 01:52
that is a brilliant response to all of this Viking...........fantastic!!!! I say yes, lets do it, lets create the reality we want not what the PTW want us to create
WE ARE THE CHANGE ... just do it !! And to those of you who plan to hold your breath......good luck with that.

viking

aranuk
8th December 2011, 03:05

Hi Sean

At some point they will wake up and get their asses to DC… and I hope they get there before feb or march… because we only have until aug to get the banks on the global standard… or the world is going to cut us off… and when that happens… all hell will break loose…

Who pays you to talk like this?

Stan

Sync
8th December 2011, 03:29
Unfortunately, if this happened overnight, millions of people would starve to death because the value of the dollar would be meaningless. For example, imagine paying $20,000 for a taco.

This would be a great way to empower the PTB.

Rantaak
8th December 2011, 04:00
Stan

Me or my informant?

Eric J (Viking)
8th December 2011, 09:55
Stan

Me or my informant?

Informants here... informants there.... informants every where ...

Go with your heart my friend ...to much disinfo out there to trust sources .... think of how you would like the 'New World' to be and not be dictated by other sources ...

viking

Chuck
8th December 2011, 19:16
Hello Viking, thank you for your efforts to pass on information. I know this subject has a huge following in the alternative news/fringe/new age/etc etc groups. I know because I have followed it for over 15 years.

I would like to pass on my experience (as humbling, shameful and ignorant as it may be) for what it’s worth… in the hopes that one or more who are reading this might find benefit from.

I was completely confident that one of the prosperity funds was going to pay out 13 years ago because I had believed and trusted an authority and teacher at the time who told me so. I also believed, like you do, that we create our reality through our thoughts… the more energy that we put to them in full confidence, the more likely the thoughts and dreams will manifest.

So with this attitude I quit my job… no, I quit my professional career… 13 years ago knowing that the universe will reward me… ahem… lol…. You get the sense where this is going. Well, after a year without an income and still no payout after sizing up every delivery truck for months… I was near bankrupt.

I eventually found a job, but it took me 5 years to dig myself out of a hole. You’d think that this was enough to teach me a valuable lesson; sadly, there is more…

You see, I still believed that payout was imminent. I kept my job but no longer was as creative, as engaged, as committed to my work had I relied on my own knowingness of how to create prosperity for myself and family.

This I believe is the most insidious virus that these stories perpetuate to the lovenlight crowd who believe their thoughts create reality. Thinking that a treasure chest is going to land in our laps robs creativity and ambition from the spirit of the recipient. What better way to suppress nobility, pride and good works from the noble of spirit? Give them a hopeless hope. You do not give a person in prison a gift by telling him that by thinking someone else will free him, he will get freedom. You teach him to think for himself to free himself.

Sadly, I know too many others who suffered this same predicament. Faith that someone else is going to do it for us? Ha! Rather faith in ourselves to do it for us. Remember we live in a world of predators. Handicapping the spirit of the spiritually inclined is a big boost to the dark side. I wish it were not so, but that won’t make it go away.

It has taken me 50 years to really understand this. If you or anyone told me this 15 years ago, I would have judged you as a naysayer or lacking faith in a higher order. Yet I would say now that the higher order is looking out for yourselves and your loved ones. Follow your own inspiration and knowingness of how to become prosperous... we all know in our own way how to do it… just do it.

In love and truth … at least my own.

Jay
8th December 2011, 19:48
Chuck : (just a chip in) to say thanks, Amen and Amen!

Kimberley
8th December 2011, 20:11
When you say you have 'confirmation that we are on the top of the mountain' , what do you mean?

viking

Ol'Roy & Viking (and anyone else who is interested)... sorry to not get back to your question sooner...

The very short story is ... I was feeling sad this weekend with all the L-Sid stuff...(Avalon being the micro coz of the macro coz ) And on Sunday I was feeling that if we can't agree to disagree here in Avalon how are we ever going to do it on the whole planet? Have I been deluding myself that we are going to come out the other side and finally move in to a world of love and peace? etc, etc, etc,?

Well I woke up Monday morning after having had a VERY VIVID dream (not something that happens often for me, but when it does WOW). With out going into the details of the dream...The message was loud and clear that we are making our way to the top of the mountain and all is well and all is playing out in perfect order! Yaa Whoo!!

So I am now back on track and will continue to be the cheer leader :cheer2: claiming that we are victorious and to
fear not the light is shining stronger than the dark!!

And I will keep trying to remind us that there is no right or wrong or good or bad ...Yes there is lower vibrating energy and higher vibrating energy and you can not have one with out the other. What you focus on is what you get. If you feed the dark you fuel the dark. If you feed the light you fuel the light. I chose to be Love and feed the light, If someone chooses to feed the dark I love them all the same.

It is really so simple once you remember how it works. My reality keeps getting lighter and lighter every day, and I know there is more to come. I am in love with everything and everyone!

Anger and hate and jealousy and greed and retaliation etc...feed the dark agenda. However I do not judge those emotions as "Bad" I discern them as lower vibrating and each of us gets to chose what emotion they want to participate in. I have learned to not judge and therefore I have nothing or no one to forgive.

I am a living example of someone that has manifested a very peaceful and loving reality. Trust me I have gone through more than my share of lower vibrating experiences :frusty: and know now that they were happening to help wake me up to my powerful greatness. And I sure would love everyone on the whole planet to wake up to and recognize their greatness too.

However the top line is that we each need to do it one by one on our own, and the best we can do when we get there is be the example. There is nothing else we can do.

So I am humbly grateful for all that is in my reality and for each and every person I come in contact with such as all I have had contact with here in Avalon!!!
Thank you my brothers and sisters for YOU!!!

:cheer2: So I will remain being who I am and cheering us all on to remember our powerful greatness!!! :cheer2:

Much love to us all!! :luv: :dance3:

Mark (Star Mariner)
8th December 2011, 20:20
Thanks Kimberley, very nice way to put it :)

As they say: be the change you want to see in the world.

Eric J (Viking)
8th December 2011, 20:31
Hello Viking, thank you for your efforts to pass on information. I know this subject has a huge following in the alternative news/fringe/new age/etc etc groups. I know because I have followed it for over 15 years.

I would like to pass on my experience (as humbling, shameful and ignorant as it may be) for what it’s worth… in the hopes that one or more who are reading this might find benefit from.

I was completely confident that one of the prosperity funds was going to pay out 13 years ago because I had believed and trusted an authority and teacher at the time who told me so. I also believed, like you do, that we create our reality through our thoughts… the more energy that we put to them in full confidence, the more likely the thoughts and dreams will manifest.

So with this attitude I quit my job… no, I quit my professional career… 13 years ago knowing that the universe will reward me… ahem… lol…. You get the sense where this is going. Well, after a year without an income and still no payout after sizing up every delivery truck for months… I was near bankrupt.

I eventually found a job, but it took me 5 years to dig myself out of a hole. You’d think that this was enough to teach me a valuable lesson; sadly, there is more…

You see, I still believed that payout was imminent. I kept my job but no longer was as creative, as engaged, as committed to my work had I relied on my own knowingness of how to create prosperity for myself and family.

This I believe is the most insidious virus that these stories perpetuate to the lovenlight crowd who believe their thoughts create reality. Thinking that a treasure chest is going to land in our laps robs creativity and ambition from the spirit of the recipient. What better way to suppress nobility, pride and good works from the noble of spirit? Give them a hopeless hope. You do not give a person in prison a gift by telling him that by thinking someone else will free him, he will get freedom. You teach him to think for himself to free himself.

Sadly, I know too many others who suffered this same predicament. Faith that someone else is going to do it for us? Ha! Rather faith in ourselves to do it for us. Remember we live in a world of predators. Handicapping the spirit of the spiritually inclined is a big boost to the dark side. I wish it were not so, but that won’t make it go away.

It has taken me 50 years to really understand this. If you or anyone told me this 15 years ago, I would have judged you as a naysayer or lacking faith in a higher order. Yet I would say now that the higher order is looking out for yourselves and your loved ones. Follow your own inspiration and knowingness of how to become prosperous... we all know in our own way how to do it… just do it.

In love and truth … at least my own.

Dear Chuck

Your feedback is very much appreciated...but I must say you are wrong with the thought process/reality side of things ... you must research but also you need to adopt the right mindset...with regard to Nesara...yes it is a distant dream, but thats where all reality starts, in the thinking process...

My story is somewhat different to yours...its the other way around...I started with nothing a long time ago and my thoughts were generated by my enviroment thus creating my reality, like most folk that go through life. Later on I discovered with some guidance from my inner self lets say. I picked myself up and researched with books the visualisation process and how I could change our reality that we have adopted through our consciousness and thinking patterns. Today I am very comfortable.

Now the PTB know exactly how this works. They know we have the power to create and have used our consciousness to create the life they all have. They know that once the shackles have been taken off then the world will be our oyster. They have been using us this technique for thousands of years, to control us keeping our thought patterns at a very low vibration.

It sounds to me that with what you say here ... "So with this attitude I quit my job… no, I quit my professional career"... you gave up everything, expecting the treasure to fall on your lap without adopting a plan within your mindset...this will never work...not in a million years...like everything in life you need to have a gameplan, not just from a physical viewpoint but within your consciousness. You need to work your consciousness. Its not easy but practice makes perfect.

Anyway I dont want to bleet on .... have you read this??

Quote WE ARE THE CHANGE

First of all we need to understand the power of the consciousness and how it moulds our reality. This is the first lesson of understanding how we can change the present cycle we are living in.

Most people are beginning to realise the power of the mind and how easy it is to control situations and our environments and ultimately the outcome of life itself.

Scientists today are starting to learn that our consciousness creates matter. So in effect we create our own reality. We are all controlled much more than we think and if only we knew the rules of our consciousness and how we have come by the life we lead, we would be more in control of the world and it would be a happier place to live. We would have far more abundance, there would be no starvation, and no wars, religions would unite. We would understand that we are not alone and never have been.

You see we have only ourselves to blame for the way our lives and planet have turned out. We have bought into everything that is offered. We have all contributed to everything around us. And I mean everything. I mean the wars. The starving millions. The suffering of nations. Even natural disasters. Everything bad on this planet has been created by our thought processes. In other words we can say that our collective consciousness has created the reality we live in. Now whether there our groups at the top of society with the understanding and knowledge of how to control the masses of people ,or whether everything that has happened on this planet is a direct result of our collective consciousness, it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is we how understand this works, and how we can take up the challenge of change.

What we all need to do is change our thought patterns and not be dictated by our environments and ignore what we digest daily from the mainstream newspapers, daily news articles and magazines and anything else we might read. Don’t get me wrong its ok reading, but remember do not let the imaging of what you have read control your consciousness, don‘t dwell. Whatever thought process you adopt and you keep that thought within your mindset, you will turn the thought into reality. As a species we all need to grow up and realize that we have made this mess and we alone can only put it right. So we have to raise our thinking patterns to a higher frequency and not be dictated with all that is around us.

Now picture different groups of people around the world. Picture different countries and cultures and even the people in lands that have not the resources to feed themselves. Do you ask why they just keep going around in a constant cycle and never getting anywhere. How is it that certain groups are ok but other have not got the surroundings to support them or feed them. Think of all the wars around the planet that have been ongoing for decades and decades. Perhaps some of the wars have been orchestrated or manipulated for greed and for support of the war machine. But again we have only ourselves to blame for letting our minds accept this way of thinking and buying into this negative projection of energy.

Our thoughts create the reality we live in. So therefore we have created our planet and the way it has been shaped over the past 1000 years. If we have had civilisations before, and my research has informed me we have. Then we have gone through the same old mistakes as usual. We have destroyed past civilisations by the same process. THOUGHT CREATES MATTER. Remember that. Embed those words into your minds and think about before you go to sleep. Remind yourself that whatever is on your minds the possibility is that your consciousness will create the matter and turn it into reality.

You can now see why we are all living the way we are. With all the papers we are reading and different types of TV programs. This is all moulding the life we live.

Think. Imagine you are living in a very small village that offers only a very limited choice of luxuries. You struggle every day to make ends meet. You live in a ramshackle of hut. You only just get by each day. You live in the absolute bare minimum. With this in mind what are your thoughts each and every day. You are feeding your consciousness with the ongoing cycle and the life you have manifested just goes around in the same old cycles. With the knowledge of how our thoughts create our reality we could change the outcome. It doesn’t’t really matter how scarce the surroundings are, the trick is to continually feed your consciousness with a different picture so the outcome is not the same. We can all change the current paradigm but we need to know the rules and how to change it.

Our thought processes have a lot to answer for and create more than we can imagine! We all have this gift and if only we all knew how to use this we would all be in abundance. However the way things have taken course has led us into this reality and we all need to awaken from this slumber. If we carry on with this current paradigm the planet will not be able to support us and nature will take its course. You cannot carry on indefinitely with all this negative energy sapping up emotional pockets of consciousness which in return create negative manifestation of matter. The law of karma will intervene as has also happened in the past and mother nature decides herself how to correct the energy flow.

Lets think of another example of human consciousness in work. Just imagine a normal day in UK or US. It does not matter where because the outcome will be the same. First thing in the morning your thoughts are processing what you will be doing for the rest of the day. Your mind reminds you of the chores you need to do to get by the end of the day. Whether it is stressful or not you are already conditioning your consciousness and creating your reality for the day. And also last thing at night you do the same, in fact any negative scenes you may have bumped into during the course of the day your mind is working overload and again you are structuring your mind with brain conditioning. This is typical consciousness working against us. We have been conditioning ourselves like this for thousands of years. We need to make a break from this cycle and create a New Paradigm.

Let me give you another example of the consciousness working on a smaller time scale. Ok lets say we are watching the news and they are reporting about a war going in somewhere in the world (at this time there are 47 wars on going in this moment in time). The reporter shows us images of a war strewn landscape with trees obliterated, houses blown apart, looking like old ruins, children running scared and crying, hunger setting in and food shortages everywhere, food aid not getting to the points, smoke bellowing from various buildings, cars ablaze and people cowering on every corner. I am sure you get the picture. So anyway where do you think our thought processes will take us. Shortly afterwards you would be thinking about this and more than likely a few thoughts of the graphicness would filter through during the course of the day and further conditioning our minds to create a reality out of yet another negative thought process. You can see why this particular vision has been created time and time again by embedding in our consciousness. THOUGHT CREATES MATTER. We are shaping our lives every day. Day in day out. How many times have we seen these images streaming through the TV. How many times have you contributed without knowing what you are doing. The subconcious is all powerful. Nourish it with the right food!!

With all these examples its pretty easy to imagine why we are going through these continuous cycle of living. We just go around and around. The cogs are turning around each day and nothing changes, it’s the same old cyclical event time after time. All around the world whether its wars, starvation, working, living it’s the same old.

So what can we do?

First of all we need to combat any negative thoughts that seep into our consciousness. For every negative image you see on TV, in magazines, newspapers and various other sources of information you need to replace that image within your consciousness, with a reversal of what you have just watched or seen. So in other words if you have just seen the news with the graphic scenery as I explained earlier here “images of a war strewn landscape with trees obliterated, houses blown apart, looking like old ruins, children running scared and crying, hunger setting in and food shortages everywhere, food aid not getting to the points, smoke bellowing from various buildings, cars ablaze and people cowering on every corner!”.
Get to work on your mindset and reverse the image, picture in your mind beautiful landscapes with trees full of bright coloured leaves, houses with bright colours, children playing, beautiful clear flowing rivers, people talking being happy, just imagine everything in abundance. Your consciousness will soon take over with these positive images and create a better reality than the other thought process you would normally adopt. This small act of thinking and transference of positive energies works every time. The stronger the intent the more of a reality you will create from thought. So try to visualize these images as clear as you can. Now sometimes it is very difficult to train your thoughts in a different route whilst taking in disruptive and negative images. But trust me, practice makes perfect. Do this also last thing at night and first thing in the morning. THOUGHT CREATES MATTER.

I remember reading a good few years back about a man who was a small time thief. He was just a petty thief who spent most of his time in jail. Now every time he got caught, the judge would sentence him to a few months in prison. Shortly after his release he would go back to stealing again and get caught almost immediately. Now this chap went to all sorts of help with various groups to break out of the habit, but kept finding himself back to square one. Back again. He was asked why he kept stealing, but couldn’t answer as to why he kept doing this time and time again. He knew it was wrong but something took over in the act of stealing. What he did say was that in prison he finds it comfortable and free of any hassle. And that when he was released he would often think about the hassle free world of being in prison. Now what this man was doing was conditioning his ‘mind set’ with his consciousness of being in prison. Whilst he was out of prison, his consciousness took over in order to get him back where his sub-conscious mind wanted him to go. So unbeknown to him he was being steered towards what he had fed his mind with. He conditioned his mind to go back to prison with these daily thought patterns thus creating what he thought into his reality. He could not break the cycle no matter what he did.

This is a perfect example of how we become trapped into our own reality. Our thought processes are continually repeating themselves again and again. We create what we have been doing for years and years. Yes it is difficult to get out of the cycle. But we must change the cycle in order to evolve as humans and not be dictated to by what is presented to us each and every day.

We will reach bifurcation which ever way you look at it. The current system cannot sustain itself much longer. If we carry on with the wars as they are, we will ultimately run out of money and we will have global collapse. Already US are trillions of dollars in debt, which is mathematically impossible to pay off the debt. So at what time do we say enough is enough, we need to change the Paradigm. Our thought patterns will change this. As I am writing this article the US has doubled its military expenditure in just one decade!! What are we going to do with all these machines. All we are doing is feeding the war machine. The war machine is the biggest racket on this planet. This is typical of what we are all engineering with our minds with the War Machine. We see negative images on TV and various news articles, we in return instil fear into our consciousness and we subconsciously buy into the war machine without realising what we are doing. We feed the machine day in day out. Take note of the previous examples of what happens when we watch images of negative content. Use the tools that I have suggested to switch your ‘mind set’ into positive vibrations.

To say the world is our oyster is an understatement. The universe is diverse with all different types of life, it is unimaginable. We must adopt the rules and know how to use them before we can be invited to the world above. With our current thought patterns we will always be suppressing ourselves from further knowledge of what other secrets we have in the Universe. Yes our thoughts have kept us out of reach of many things that we could have been privy to. We have suppressed ourselves to the extent that we are acting with robotic minds. We have become controlled robots in our own little world which is neither reality or fiction. It is sort of a play, and we are dictating how the play unfolds, but with the wrong mind set. We need to change our thought patterns towards a positive outcome. And we will.
We must all move into a creative stance, not a permissive posture. I know its very difficult to do with our past life experiences, but it can be done. We have to develop a much bigger creative imagination to win over what we have created in front of us. If we sit on our laurels and wait for the times too change, it will be a disaster waiting to happen. We have got to change pattern of thought NOW. Ask yourself what sort of life would you want your children to have? Look at what we have now, and imagine if we carry on with the present cycle, what will it be like in 20 or so years time. Don’t choose victim hood. Make your stand and make a better humanity. Take your thoughts to where you want to go. Your limitations are only within your mind set. The only thing that will be lacking is the ability to trust that this process indeed can reach a positive outcome. Thought released will return in manifestation in a reality more magnificent than we can all imagine. Please understand that THOUGHT CREATES MATTER. Its up to us what type of ‘matter’ we want and deliver.

Don’t allow yourself to dwell on what we see everyday on TV and the other sources of information, but turn your thought towards what you would like to experience. We have built a fantasy land around us and seems almost impossible to break the mould, but break the mould we will. We watch TV play with computers listen to radios and all other types musical gadgets, that we have no time to really think about why we are here and where we are heading. Just sit down for a few minutes and think of all the distraction we have created here on planet earth. We need to feed ourselves with some other source of food for nourishing our consciousness. At the moment the type of food we are taking in daily is not what it should be. Do we want to become robots adopting a 9-5 routine living each day as we pretend this is how it should be. Don’t kid yourself . There is so much more than we have given ourselves, but only we can awaken the our thought processes in order to awaken us. Lets not become the laughing stock of the galactic family. They know we can do this and have handed down clues for all of us to see. Just ask your thoughts to take you where we should be.

Yes I know with the realisation of we got here and where we could go is a big shock to the system or even ego. But what I tell you here I believe is true and can be researched within the confines of your own home. With the way the internet is used, it is one of the biggest libraries we can ever explore. The truth is out there and ‘the truth will set you free’. Remember this is our reality. We created it. We can change it. We alone can alter the course of our lives. Don’t be lazily caught up in what is presented by outlets, which are beyond our control. Yes some have been presented in a way that we have no control over what we witness. But it doesn’t mean we have to buy into what is on offer. You can visit a shop with all sorts of goodies that tempt us into buying. If you don’t like the sound of it. DON’T BUY INTO IT. Take your thoughts elsewhere. Only you are in charge of your thoughts. Don’t let the negative side hi-jack them again. It is your choice, as I have said you can create your reality just like you create your dreams most nights, but if you do not realize your power and how you can change the ‘play’ then your life will become like a flag blowing in the wind…just like a passenger on a train going around in circles. So visualize the world you want to be in and take control of your destiny. Anything you can think of becomes a possibility.

viking

viking

Nerge
8th December 2011, 20:54
Great post Viking, an excellent message there. :)

Pete
8th December 2011, 23:18
you might like to listen to this.

XL5lQLwm_c8

ezone
9th December 2011, 01:03
Well, interesting stuff :-)
If you search this NESARA subject you get a lot to read... take a look:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nesara

... it becomes strange stuff.
Cheer's

Rantaak
9th December 2011, 01:13
Stan

Me or my informant?

Informants here... informants there.... informants every where ...

Go with your heart my friend ...to much disinfo out there to trust sources .... think of how you would like the 'New World' to be and not be dictated by other sources ...

viking

It would seem that my sense of humor is lost on many of you. If you must know, I have always followed my wider self. I chose to share my friends opinions with this community because I found her words moving, no other reason. The closest thing we know to truth has always been inside of us.

Pete
9th December 2011, 11:48
you may also find this interesting as well

s0EeKhBqumM

gooty64
16th March 2012, 20:52
Here is a Mr. Ed classic post from 2011. Just fishin' for "hits".