PDA

View Full Version : Dutchsinse spells it out ... give it a listen.

Calz
4th December 2011, 16:21
Didn't see this posted with a scan of Dutchsinse. He dives headlong into the political spectrum with some of the nonsense (fascist police state) topics that are currently bubbling up.

Don't normally cover social / political events unless they encroach on the topics I cover (earthquakes, weather, weather modification, and space anomalies) ---

With the current "talk" about attacking Irans NUCLEAR FACILITIES is buzzing around.. with Fukushima Japan nuclear meltdown still occurring.. it is time to say the obvious... this is NOT a good idea to even TALK about blowing up ANOTHER series of Nuclear facilities.

Also, the new "military authorization bill" s. 1867-- effects me directly.. since I WAS REPORTED TO BE A POTENTIAL TERRORIST THREAT as well as ALL MY VIEWERS --- this was done to me on the fully moderated DHS .gov (department of homeland security) Blog.

BMsCtdsL0Pk

RMorgan
4th December 2011, 16:44
Well, if things keep heading this way, even a forum like PA wouldn´t be allowed to exist in the future.

If Mr.Obama Banana actually approve this bill, people like Dutchsinse, who are far away from being terrorists, will be in serious trouble.

You know, Brazil used to be a dictatorship between 1964 and 1985. People had no option but to agree with the government. Whoever talked against it was tortured, raped, murdered, arrested with absolute no rights to a trial or defense.

I fear for my friends from the USA if this bill comes to reality.

Cheers,

Raf.

Carmody
4th December 2011, 16:53
Citizens of the USA have guns and ammunition.

Lots and lots of both. ridiculous amounts.

It would be a very messy proposition, at best.

For now, at this time. things change, in the wrong direction, if one is not careful and attentive.

Thus the slow creep of terrorist mindset gameplay: To externalize the enemy in the average person, to ostracize those who may know better, to estrange the knowledgeable from the sleepers, so the sleepers -as a mass- can be used to attack the knowledgeable and capable.

This is how it is always done.

Recognize that key point ---and one is halfway there to undoing their creeping influence.

The other half is --acting on it.

Carmody
4th December 2011, 16:59
Well, if things keep heading this way, even a forum like PA wouldn´t be allowed to exist in the future.

If Mr.Obama Banana actually approve this bill, people like Dutchsinse, who are far away from being terrorists, will be in serious trouble.

You know, Brazil used to be a dictatorship between 1964 and 1985. People had no option but to agree with the government. Whoever talked against it was tortured, raped, murdered, arrested with absolute no rights to a trial or defense.

Cheers,

Raf.

Brazil, like the rest of the western world.... is STILL a dictatorship, it is just..... 'resting for a bit'.

Like everywhere else, they just move between situations where they have to show their hand (unwillingly, I might add) to get things done... vs... being able to hide their hand.

truth4me
4th December 2011, 17:00
They are getting everything in play. Whatever the "play" maybe.......and yes it's coming.

GlassSteagallfan
4th December 2011, 19:10
Senator Kirk speaks on the Feinstein Amendment No.1125:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBsaePlbLJk

Senator Kirk, R-IL, November 30, 2011, floor speech in support of the Feinstein amendment to S. 1867, the FY 2012 Defense Authorization bill. Amdt No.1125 clarified the applicability of requirements for military custody with respect to detainees of citizens apprehended within the borders of the united States. The amendment failed by a vote of 45-55.

crosby
4th December 2011, 20:32
i am just appalled at this. apparently, any opinion or fact stated by any person, is enough to end that life as that person knows it. what a bunch of horse spittle. the ptw are throwing the hammer down, none of us are safe from this. if it's happening here in the u.s., it is going to happen everywhere else as well. be safe everyone.
regards, corson

alienHunter
4th December 2011, 20:50

Cheers,

Raf.

Obama has already promised a veto for any such legislation...I've heard of this guy from a number of years ago...

aranuk
4th December 2011, 21:09
At least in the USA you have guns to protect yourselves. In most other countries we don't have them.

Stan

onawah
4th December 2011, 21:39
Obama is threatening to veto the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012
Much will depend on his next action as to how his past and current supporters will view him.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/obama_threatens_veto_of_defense_bill_over_military_custody_for_terror_suspects_mandate.php

Ryan J. Reilly November 17, 2011, 1:38 PM

President Barack Obama is threatening to veto the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 over “unnecessary, untested, and legally controversial” restrictions imposed by Congress which would mandate certain terrorism suspects go into military custody.

“The Administration objects to and has serious legal and policy concerns about many of the detainee provisions in the bill,” the White House said in a statement. “In their current form, some of these provisions disrupt the Executive branch’s ability to enforce the law and impose unwise and unwarranted restrictions on the U.S. Government’s ability to aggressively combat international terrorism; other provisions inject legal uncertainty and ambiguity that may only complicate the military’s operations and detention practices.”

Specifically, the administration “strongly objects to the military custody provision of section 1032, which would appear to mandate military custody for a certain class of terrorism suspects.”

The administration says that the “unnecessary, untested, and legally controversial restriction of the President’s authority to defend the Nation from terrorist threats would tie the hands of our intelligence and law enforcement professionals.” The statement continues:

Moreover, applying this military custody requirement to individuals inside the United States, as some Members of Congress have suggested is their intention, would raise serious and unsettled legal questions and would be inconsistent with the fundamental American principle that our military does not patrol our streets. We have spent ten years since September 11, 2001, breaking down the walls between intelligence, military, and law enforcement professionals; Congress should not now rebuild those walls and unnecessarily make the job of preventing terrorist attacks more difficult. Specifically, the provision would limit the flexibility of our national security professionals to choose, based on the evidence and the facts and circumstances of each case, which tool for incapacitating dangerous terrorists best serves our national security interests. The waiver provision fails to address these concerns, particularly in time-sensitive operations in which law enforcement personnel have traditionally played the leading role. These problems are all the more acute because the section defines the category of individuals who would be subject to mandatory military custody by substituting new and untested legislative criteria for the criteria the Executive and Judicial branches are currently using for detention under the AUMF in both habeas litigation and military operations. Such confusion threatens our ability to act swiftly and decisively to capture, detain, and interrogate terrorism suspects, and could disrupt the collection of vital intelligence about threats to the American people.

“Any bill that challenges or constrains the President’s critical authorities to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists, and protect the Nation would prompt the President’s senior advisers to recommend a veto.,” the statement says.

blufire
4th December 2011, 22:08
I’m sitting here with tears of frustration.

There has been video, after video . . . stacks of info warning of all these same scenario’s . . . I’ve been following and compiling seriously for the past 8 years.

What Dutch says is TRUE all of it . . . .OPEN your eyes!!!

Did you listen through the entire video in the OP???? If you believe even ¼ of it are you going to take action??

I’m drop dead serious here . . . I’m so frustrated . . . . .If you aren’t going to take action WHY NOT . . . .I really want to know.

What is keeping everyone that reads or listens to this type of solid information from taking stock and actually getting up from your computer and start THINKING of a way to build a NEW LIFE . . . A NEW FUTURE . . . . . if not for you then for the next generations?

What is keeping you back . . . . .I thought people on this forum would be so much more proactive. . . . .but I swear I feel like I’m the only one on this forum that has actually done something of consequence.

Yes there has been individual collection of “survival gear” but how long will that hold out??? That is a defensive action . . . . I have taken an offensive action . . . .proactive action . . . I will not be a victim . . . .I will not roll over and show my underbelly. . . .

I’m talking a new way of life that can be carried into the future.

I’m really about done here . . .I just feel like it’s a waste of my time . . ..

I want to help people . . . .I want to start dialoguing about new possibilities . . . .there is NONE OF THIS going on here.

Why does it seem no one is doing anything of consequence am I ignorant and blind???

I am seriously about done here . . . . .

Muzz
4th December 2011, 22:35
From the vid - "The nineteen sixties represented the last burst of the human being before it was extinguished."

Wow. I dont believe its true, but that rang a bell in my head. As if this was an important warning. One that enough of us heeded.

Carmody
4th December 2011, 22:39
Asttologically speaking:

the Uranian energies of the 1960's....has actually....returned.

It is not identical energy but it is indeed here again.

Muzz
4th December 2011, 23:03
I dont know enough about astrollogy but I can see that the energy has returned.

blufire
4th December 2011, 23:24
There are 56 users on this thread right now . . . . 16 members.

What dutch reports rings true with many . . . .

Okay if it rings true then what should we do??

What is keeping you from stepping out of the game?? Starting a new way of life?? Even just to begin throwing out ideas . . . .

Is it your afraid of not having a job?

Not having money?

Where would you go?

Not being able to pay taxes?

Not having tv or internet?

Waiting for the sledge hammer to come down full force so then you know for sure your up S * * T creek . . .with a boat or paddle?

I’m serious what is holding us back?

I want to start a thread but I’m not good at that sort of thing . . . What could we call it to get serious dialogue going on building a practical new way a life . . . something truly attainable and thrive . . . . .not like how to feed ourselves on air (the breatharian thing)

Anybody???

blufire
4th December 2011, 23:27
Yes . . . . we all feel the energy . . . . all of us . . . . even the people that don’t even know Avalon exists

Got it . . . yep . . . energy . . . we all feel it . . . .

SO ??? What NOW . . . .

How awake do we have to be???

blufire
4th December 2011, 23:34
I’ll go first . . . .

What if I told you I already have foundational plans laid out for free sustainable energy for the area I live in now . . . .

Free . . . .sustainable . . . clean . . . .for everyone

INTERESTED NOW??

jjjones
4th December 2011, 23:41
blufire, be a leader and don't give up so soon, things take time even though time is RUNNING out. why don't you tell all the defensive, offensive and proactive actions in detail that you have implemented? you remind me of the gentleman in the vid you vent frustration in tears and he verbally. it never ceases to amaze me, even though i know how we human beings are mirror images of each other with minor reflective differences. i see me in you also. i understand fully the concern you profess to have in service to others and that is a highly respected soul quality. we hear and we listen, some hear and out of fear/denial are avoiding listening, some are cautious in what they want to divulge. you have heard the expression," you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink". that is why i suggested that you open the discussion. i have been listening to Dutch for quite sometime and i know that many here at Avalon do so. i have found that he is quite consistent in being correct and spot on with his information. you seem to be too impatient, i know you want the best for all but, if one doesn't acquire patience then one cannot enjoy the success of ones labor. forge forward with great persistence. There are many here on Avalon that are right along side of you, thinking, watching and preparing/are prepared. i tell you that i have been aware of these tragic happenings for quite a long time, my eyes are open, all 3 of them lol ! don't give up on Avalon, just think if you help just one avalonian, you have done a great service for humanity and universally. thank you for your concern, seed planting and helping others to stay awake, it is much appreciated. take care blufire. namaste, love and peace universally :)

blufire
4th December 2011, 23:43
63 viewers . . . . . 20 members

Spit it out . . . what is keeping us from taking that first step . . .

Like the video on another thread where the little beagles stepped out of their cages on grass for the first time . . . . .

Unified Serenity
5th December 2011, 00:13
Have no fear, we will see some nasty stuff, then be offered a peace proposal no nation will turn down. Truly, all is ok and happening as it should. I'm not kidding, don't lose your peace. Oh, it's a bad thing, but you are not going to stop it. This is a spiritual battle in a 3d world. We can watch for dates, just know to walk in peace, set aside rations for times of need, and learn some basic skills to help one another and move forward.

Love and blessings,

Serenity

blufire
5th December 2011, 00:13
Thank You jjjones. . .

You said many here on Avalon are preparing or prepared . . . . yes . . . but for what?

I’m sure many have food, guns, water, emergency items and are sitting waiting for the hammer to drop

It HAS dropped.

A few emergency supplies for a few months or couple years a new life does not make.

Yes I’m frustrated . . . .you say I’m impatient . . . . I’ve been at this for years.

You ask the steps I have taken to start a new thriving life or how I have acted on the volumes of information . . . . .

Here’s a few:

Sold a thriving 75 acre organic farm in Kansas and retail shop . . . .and moved lock stock and barrel 850 miles to a severely economically depressed area (for very good solid reasons

Divorced a husband that thought I had gone way off the deep end. The final straw was when I asked him if we were in martial law and troops pulled in to take us to the camps what would he do.? His answer . . .”If they give me a warm place to sleep and a couple meals a day I’d be on the truck.”

I sold my 50% interest in a strong financial advising business that had 120 million under advisement, because I refuse to be a part of that evil system any longer. I went from a high 6 figure salary to now a very low 5 figure income . . . .on purpose.

I have many things poised to start carving out truly a different life.

But I need help. New thoughts. People who have intent and drive and serious and willing to step out on faith with what they believe.

If we build it they will come . . . . but we have to build it first

There is a thread that is active this evening on “A Future Earth”. That is all well and good and beautiful thoughts and dreams . . . .but if we don’t start now building it our future will never come

Lefty Dave
5th December 2011, 00:21
Thanks to all for your contributions here on this thread....most awake Americans are reeling from this....a week ago no one ever heard of this bill...now it is the law of the land...no more Bill of Rights...no more Posse Commatadus...93 senators violated their oathes of office...and nobody from Justice or Defence said a word !!! One would think The Supremes (court) would have spoken out...not with a ruling...but an opinion...that this S1867 bill is a violation of oath of office...but here in USA even if they remarked about it...MSM would not have said a word to the public...we have little free press here and no investigative reporters ....we've got Alex Jones, Jeff Rense ,Mike Rivero, Rayellan Alan, Fred Burks as alternative news gatherers...but they are few and far between..most citizens here never heard of them..
.no...America deserves all the badmouthing that's coming it's way...we are apathetic since 9/11, we've had our cage rattled, and the fluoride is working...we are in a trance//
What's even more scary...is it has penetrated all the way down to the local city level...the local paper won't talk about 9/11, chemtrails, smart meters, sheriff acting and operating like military, boondoggles like making Citrus County a port..(Tampa is 60 miles away!) who would use our county as a port? But the five richest landowners here want it...CAUSE THEY OWN THE LAND THE COUNTY HAS TO BUY TO MAKE A PORT !!!!....or...fixing a 40 year old nuclear plant that was supposed to be replaced 20 years ago...now they want half a billion up front from citizens...to patch it up for 20 more years...when I wrote them about thorium reactors...cheaper...safer...and a desal plant could run from the excess heat....the county wouldn't allow discussion...and the paper wouldn't print my piece on the waste and danger of trying to squeeze 20 more years out of the old uranium plant !!! LET'S FACE IT ITS OVER!!

I fear for my home...my country and the world...and so does Dutchsinse...obviously !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Avalonians...for letting me rant....just an old man with too much time on my hands !!! LOL

blufire
5th December 2011, 00:22
I’m sorry Calz . . . . I have derailed your thread. . . .

My blufire has been flamed to redhot.

Could somebody just tell me if I’m way off base here?

If so I’m out of here.

If not . . . could somebody help me with a thread title that would actually get my ideas rolling . . .

I can milk a cow but this internet stuff confuses the hell out of me.

I can start a thread . . . but I still can’t even put peoples’ quotes in those little boxes . . . you know where they take one sentence out of your whole post and then tear the entire meaning to shreds.

Unified Serenity
5th December 2011, 00:26
A lot of struggle will come from a false economic collapse. Our lack of money is a joke. There is a win/win solution presented by Walter Burien, it's worth a listen:

KvCJ2Cndqcw

TargeT
5th December 2011, 00:28
I swear I feel like I’m the only one on this forum that has actually done something of consequence.
. . . . .

errrm... healthy ego you have there...

if you wan't something slightly more proactive I suggest www.atticus1.org but here or there you won't find what you want, it doesn't currently exsist that I know of.

blufire
5th December 2011, 00:33
Yep there ya go . . . . like that little gem . . . little box . . . one sentence. . . . tore down entire meaning

I swear I feel like I’m the only one on this forum that has actually done something of consequence.
. . . . .

errrm... healthy ego you have there...

if you wan't something slightly more proactive I suggest www.atticus1.org but here or there you won't find what you want, it doesn't currently exsist that I know of.

Muzz
5th December 2011, 00:39
Like I said I dont believe it was our last burst. Theres plenty of fight yet.

I started with the whole survival thing and then did a 180. For me its skills and community. What can I do for my communty. Not a love and light thing. But how can I help my neighbour practically.

I am very lucky that my job alows me to help people. Which I am begining to understand can be an ego trap. But I made that choice a long time ago to help people over making money. I left a well paid private sector job to become a public servant. One of only two times in my life where I rolled the dice and went with my heart. All or nothing gamble. And it always works out. The scariest thing I ever did. And I can admit that I scraped through making lots of mistakes. Realy embaressing ones. Not trying to romanticise this.

I work in a severely deprived area and you know what. There are amazing things happening there. On a list of "top ten places not to be. etc.." this is up there. But, in amongst all the drugs and violence are the most amazing people and stories. While all the drama here evolves around aliens, free energy etc. there are verifiable stories of human courage all around us. Just round the block. They just arent as exciting for the news. The human spirit, at the arse end of society just wants to be nice. Naturally.

Want to feel empowered? Look at the massive effort it takes to push people down to this level. And we still bounce back.

Just want to add that I have learnt far more from them and received more help than I could ever give to them. These are powerful souls.

In a system designed to favour the rich and powerfull. Whoever is at the bottom is their worst enemy. Think about that next time you pass a beggar in the street.

Calz
5th December 2011, 01:22

If so I’m out of here.

If not . . . could somebody help me with a thread title that would actually get my ideas rolling . . .

I can start a thread . . . but I still can’t even put peoples’ quotes in those little boxes . . . you know where they take one sentence out of your whole post and then tear the entire meaning to shreds.

You go girl :)

I am just trying to get caught up with the last couple days of "activity".

No need to start a new thread. All I did was post the vid.

modwiz
5th December 2011, 01:28
Senator Kirk speaks on the Feinstein Amendment No.1125:

Senator Kirk, R-IL, November 30, 2011, floor speech in support of the Feinstein amendment to S. 1867, the FY 2012 Defense Authorization bill. Amdt No.1125 clarified the applicability of requirements for military custody with respect to detainees of citizens apprehended within the borders of the united States. The amendment failed by a vote of 45-55.

That would qualify as an EPIC FAIL!

Calz
5th December 2011, 01:29
A lot of struggle will come from a false economic collapse. Our lack of money is a joke. There is a win/win solution presented by Walter Burien, it's worth a listen:

KvCJ2Cndqcw

Absolutely.

The PTB/W have had their little "script" for many years where "they" collapse the world economy, start WW3, etc etc to cause so much misery that we all go crawling to them begging for them to make it all stop with the nwo "one world government".

We need to keep that thought firmly in place as we can create our own "reality" or "order" out of the chaos.

"They" have the advantage but chaos is a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

Prepare for survival in the short term ... but keep your spirits up and don't surrender in the long term.

No need to post the vid yet again ... just remember ... "It's all just a ride".

modwiz
5th December 2011, 01:33
At least in the USA you have guns to protect yourselves. In most other countries we don't have them.

Stan

Yes, we do! "Ya feelin' lucky punk?"

Not you Aranuk. Just the punks.

modwiz
5th December 2011, 01:37
From the vid - "The nineteen sixties represented the last burst of the human being before it was extinguished."

Wow. I dont believe its true, but that rang a bell in my head. As if this was an important warning. One that enough of us heeded.

I was in the streets. Friends left there blood there. I had long legs, still do, and could outrun the porky's. We ended the draft and ultimately the war. We left more than a couple of bodies on campuses too. Pepper spray would have been kind.

Calz
5th December 2011, 01:37

Stan

Yes, we do! "Ya feelin' lucky punk?"

Not you Aranuk. Just the punks.

"Well ... do ya ... punk???"

modwiz
5th December 2011, 01:46

Like the video on another thread where the little beagles stepped out of their cages on grass for the first time . . . . .

21 years ago I started eating, buying and supporting organic foods. Agribusiness denied. I take no pharmeceuticals because of the excellent health derived from my diet. Drug cartel, denied. I eat no flesh. Satanic food raising, denied and depleted fisheries, denied I live in a tent and walk to work,play and meals for 6 months of the year. Oil companies denied. I watch no TV. A lot of propaganda and advertising and hence revenue for the station, denied. I drink my own untreated well water. My retardation, denied.

This is just off of the top of my head. I am off of your poop list yet? :p

onawah
5th December 2011, 02:05
It's not over yet, as Obama still has the option to veto it.

a week ago no one ever heard of this bill...now it is the law of the land...

modwiz
5th December 2011, 02:09

If so I’m out of here.

Milking a cow is a useful skill. I like your priorities.

Calz
5th December 2011, 02:13

Some (Wilcock and Hoagland most visibly) held out high hopes for Obama.

Most have lost such hope.

I guess this week will be the telling sign then. One doesn't get a much clear opportunity to make a "statement" than this ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Milking a cow is a useful skill. I like your priorities.

blufire is walkin' the walk up in the mountains. :thumb:

She is all set for "whatever" and doing what she can to shake a little sense into as many more as she can while time still permits.

modwiz
5th December 2011, 02:28

KvCJ2Cndqcw

Absolutely.

The PTB/W have had their little "script" for many years where "they" collapse the world economy, start WW3, etc etc to cause so much misery that we all go crawling to them begging for them to make it all stop with the nwo "one world government".

We need to keep that thought firmly in place as we can create our own "reality" or "order" out of the chaos.

"They" have the advantage but chaos is a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

Prepare for survival in the short term ... but keep your spirits up and don't surrender in the long term.

No need to post the vid yet again ... just remember ... "It's all just a ride".

It is just a ride and the big story is when the TSHF, don't panic. Even if you didn't plan make one then. Everybody suddenly doesn't have money? SO what! No work to distract and plenty of time to form useful collectives. What are supermarkets going to do with perishable goods? Set up representatives outside these places and wait for the stores to hand it out, then get ready to make a really big soup or stew. Nobody will have money so the gig is up. What will a supermarket do with all those canned goods on the shelf. Hold onto them for a short while until it sinks in......Nobody has money. It will be given away, as long as people do not get crazy.

We need to know we are going to prevail. This is all a head fake. No money and lots of ammunition is not a good formula for the money changers. They will have to blink, or stop blinking all together.

No doom and gloom. That is all in our heads. Mind your minds and keep it clean in there.

The birth canal is coming up and it is going to be a squeeze. That is how births happen. Naturally, at least.

mosquito
5th December 2011, 02:40
Blufire - I feel your frustration and understand exactly where you're coming from !

I've spent years gradually unplugging myself from as much of the system as I can, and I've been searching all that time for a community that can sustain itsself, which isn't marginalised and which isn't full of spiritually arrogant types. I have yet to find one.

So I'm just doing what I can and I know a lot of others here are doing the same. I have no words of wisdom for you, but as someone else said, just hang on in there girl, concentrate on the day to day matters which put you in touch with life, and enjoy every breath you take. We can't force people to wake up to what's going on, your ex-husband is a perfect example of what the majority are like - even when they're sitting in the concentration camp they'll probably believe it's for their protection.

I admire what you've done, and I sincerely hope that everything works out well for you, you are not alone.

Lefty Dave
5th December 2011, 03:41

I won't hold my breath.....but I can hope...same as you. Thanks

ExomatrixTV
5th December 2011, 13:55
~IF repeat IF ... USA+Israel blows up ANY Nuclear Plant, they damn well know the most-likely direction of the wind in advance ... speeding up a NWO Depopulation Agenda!

If the wind will goes to Europe, it sends a signal to the EU-leaders that USA & ISRAHELL means "business".

~Dutchsinse forgot to mention that if Iran loses all Nuclear Plants it will not only have extreme health-disaster (like mass DU-weapons) but also mass collapse of the Energy Grid which is part of illegal NWO Warfare!

John

eric charles
5th December 2011, 14:29

There has been video, after video . . . stacks of info warning of all these same scenario’s . . . I’ve been following and compiling seriously for the past 8 years.

Did you listen through the entire video in the OP???? If you believe even ¼ of it are you going to take action??

I’m drop dead serious here . . . I’m so frustrated . . . . .If you aren’t going to take action WHY NOT . . . .I really want to know.

What is keeping everyone that reads or listens to this type of solid information from taking stock and actually getting up from your computer and start THINKING of a way to build a NEW LIFE . . . A NEW FUTURE . . . . . if not for you then for the next generations?

What is keeping you back . . . . .I thought people on this forum would be so much more proactive. . . . .but I swear I feel like I’m the only one on this forum that has actually done something of consequence.

Yes there has been individual collection of “survival gear” but how long will that hold out??? That is a defensive action . . . . I have taken an offensive action . . . .proactive action . . . I will not be a victim . . . .I will not roll over and show my underbelly. . . .

I want to help people . . . .I want to start dialoguing about new possibilities . . . .there is NONE OF THIS going on here.

Why does it seem no one is doing anything of consequence am I ignorant and blind???

I would take action my friend , but many of us here have families , kids and everything to lose . If someone starts stirring the s*it pot alone , they(gov) gang up on you and will destroy you .... get it ? I have my guns , foods and supplies stored and ready to take action as in PROTECT MY FAMILY when the time arises . People where I live are so STUPID they wll side with the government on any case . Am i gonna stick my neck out alone and get it chopped and let my kids out to starve and fend for themselves , hell no , no ****ing way !

We cant do it alone , we need people to gather , but that is damn near impossible when people are so DUMB, im sorry , we are way past the turning point here !

But on a good note , i have VEry , and i mean very good practical abilities , such as plumbing,piping ,water pump installation and repair ,basic water treatment , electrical, some electronics ,car truck heavy equip repair , , heating of any types including boilers propane ,nat gas, I can fix anything put in front of me without a Manual , anything mechanical bring it on b*tches hihih , so thats one way i can help my community , so if ever any of you folks have break downs at home , feel free to ask me anything , wether you need to know how to solder a copper pipe joint or how to wire a plug in , feel free to ask

And im not just one of these foolish do it yourself guys , my Dad is a plumber/controls technician , wich i did my apprenstissehip with , I have 3 trade cards myself , my uncles are electricians , one uncle a millwright , so ive learnt from the best and able to apply all those practices over the years and learnt to perfect !

Calz
5th December 2011, 15:03
Everyone has a slightly different set of circumstances to consider.

Perhaps when/if the sh*t hits the fan that will no longer be the case.

Jonathon
5th December 2011, 16:00
Did anyone else catch the Dec 24 2011 thing at the end of the video?.....

Calz
5th December 2011, 16:15

I think we have been through enough "exact date predictions" to expect anything from 5K years ago to be that precise.

I give full credence and open mindedness to the "time window" for such possibilities.

blufire
5th December 2011, 16:27
Modwiz . . . you have never been on my poop list. Actually I like poop, I gather large amounts everyday, compost it and grow yummy things in it! :p

I have always admired very much the conscious stand you take and the very wise way you speak and live your life.

My hope and dream is to take all the things you mentioned in this post and do it on a much larger effective scale.

21 years ago I started eating, buying and supporting organic foods. Agribusiness denied. I take no pharmeceuticals because of the excellent health derived from my diet. Drug cartel, denied. I eat no flesh. Satanic food raising, denied and depleted fisheries, denied I live in a tent and walk to work,play and meals for 6 months of the year. Oil companies denied. I watch no TV. A lot of propaganda and advertising and hence revenue for the station, denied. I drink my own untreated well water. My retardation, denied.

This is just off of the top of my head. I am off of your poop list yet? :p

Calz
5th December 2011, 16:37
Modwiz . . . you have never been on my poop list.

What?

That old genetically modified wizard???

He is on my poop list on a regular basis. You would not believe what he called me in ... aw that is another thread with a high noise to signal ratio so we must not go there.

All kidding aside ... your posts about *REAL* experience in preparation are an inspiration to many of us. :thumb:

sunnyrap
5th December 2011, 17:02
In my neck of the woods in Texas, there are multiple groups forming cooperative 'eco-villages' that focus on 'green' building, community gardens, pooling of tools, talents and resources and positive support of all members. I've contacted one that really appeals to me and am looking at joining it and moving to it. I would bet anything there are groups like this in nearly every state and/or major population center.

The best way to get rid of crab grass in a yard is not to try and cut it, pull it out or poison it, but to plant a healthy, verdant variety of grass that naturally chokes it out, if you get my point.

blufire
5th December 2011, 17:14
eric charles. . . . . I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t sound arrogant or self righteous . . . I sincerely do not mean it that way.

But, it is precisely the reason I have children and family and a belief of deep responsibility for friends and people who will be brought into my life that I am doing the things I’m doing.

I was in your way of thinking about 5 years ago. I lived in a state of tremendous fear that if I “stirred the pot” they’d come get me, take my stuff, my farm and even my children and grandchildren. As a woman and living alone (well with children) in the country multiply the fear you feel ten fold.

I even belonged to a group (a ground crew formed from the original Project Avalon), but it was way too militant and fear based. We even had locations and areas planned out to meet when “they came to get us” . . . . my “bug out bag” and my girls bags stayed in a closet next to the door. I had guns and ammo hid all over the farm. I had code words for my girls that if I called them they would come home, with even carefully planned routes so they would stay off the main roads. I kid you not . . . .I felt kinda like a female Rambo.

Then after deep reflection and carving away all the fear (instilled by “them’) I came to the stark realization they don’t care even one little bit about one woman with two adult girls, grandbabies, a cow, heaps of composted poop and a bunch of chickens. They don’t even care that I have guns and ammo out the wazzoo and years worth of freeze dried food and medical supplies.

And I am not afraid to say this on this forum . . . . .THEY don’t give a S * * T. They just want you to think they do. It keeps you in a state of fear, manipulated and corralled.

What I am in the early stages of planning won’t affect their plans at all. Nothing I am doing or will do will affect their billion and billions or their onward march to depletion of the world’s natural resources and global dominance. They won’t and don’t even know I exist . . .I am a peon to them and I like it that way . . . .and guess what you are too and probably 99% of the people on this forum are.

But what I am planning, I feel, will give those of us who want a life that will enable us to thrive a very solid chance.

Okay, so I am going to stick with a thread I started and begin posting some of my ideas and I hope you will join me in creating the life so many of us dream of.

The title of the thread is “Deep in Foxfire Hollow”

Calz or somebody can you do that “link thing” for me?? Dad gum irritating computer stuff . . . gonna have to spend time in the Sandbox Thread I guess . . . . .

I would take action my friend , but many of us here have families , kids and everything to lose . If someone starts stirring the s*it pot alone , they(gov) gang up on you and will destroy you .... get it ? I have my guns , foods and supplies stored and ready to take action as in PROTECT MY FAMILY when the time arises . People where I live are so STUPID they wll side with the government on any case . Am i gonna stick my neck out alone and get it chopped and let my kids out to starve and fend for themselves , hell no , no ****ing way !

We cant do it alone , we need people to gather , but that is damn near impossible when people are so DUMB, im sorry , we are way past the turning point here !

But on a good note , i have VEry , and i mean very good practical abilities , such as plumbing,piping ,water pump installation and repair ,basic water treatment , electrical, some electronics ,car truck heavy equip repair , , heating of any types including boilers propane ,nat gas, I can fix anything put in front of me without a Manual , anything mechanical bring it on b*tches hihih , so thats one way i can help my community , so if ever any of you folks have break downs at home , feel free to ask me anything , wether you need to know how to solder a copper pipe joint or how to wire a plug in , feel free to ask

And im not just one of these foolish do it yourself guys , my Dad is a plumber/controls technician , wich i did my apprenstissehip with , I have 3 trade cards myself , my uncles are electricians , one uncle a millwright , so ive learnt from the best and able to apply all those practices over the years and learnt to perfect !

Calz
5th December 2011, 17:17
For blufire ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32007-Deep-in-Foxfire-Hollow--meanderings-of-a-slightly-crazy-mountain-woman-&highlight=foxfire

blufire
5th December 2011, 18:07
sunnyrap . . . . I love to hear about these things that are popping up all over. I also looked into this type of “intentional community”. But I feel as many wonderful; positive attributes these communities have there are just as many drawbacks and negatives.

• First being I think they appeal to a very small segment of people . . .even here on PA I think few are interested in this type of community. It has too much of a communal or “60’s hippie” feel to it.
• These communities are incredibly expensive to build. I check back with communities I inquired about a couple years ago and they are all gone.
• It seems to me right now we have two or three options. (1) the intentional communities (2) staying in homes and cities your in now and living a soul sucking lifestyle until there is no other option but to change (3) selling everything you have and donating a kidney and maybe selling a child to be able to get in one of the futuristic communities being formed in places like Ecuador, Africa and others.

And no offense to Ian Stein or George Green or the guys in Arkansas and others but I really do not want to completely change my personality or uniqueness or way of life and thinking to be a part of those groups.

Let’s brainstorm and be smarter and create. . . . .

In my neck of the woods in Texas, there are multiple groups forming cooperative 'eco-villages' that focus on 'green' building, community gardens, pooling of tools, talents and resources and positive support of all members. I've contacted one that really appeals to me and am looking at joining it and moving to it. I would bet anything there are groups like this in nearly every state and/or major population center.

The best way to get rid of crab grass in a yard is not to try and cut it, pull it out or poison it, but to plant a healthy, verdant variety of grass that naturally chokes it out, if you get my point.

PurpleLama
5th December 2011, 18:14

I think we have been through enough "exact date predictions" to expect anything from 5K years ago to be that precise.

I give full credence and open mindedness to the "time window" for such possibilities.

Yes, Calz, but this is spoken by Leonard Nimoy. That must count for something! Perhaps it it the sign we should have been waiting for. Hmmmm....

Calz
5th December 2011, 18:29

Yes, Calz, but this is spoken by Leonard Nimoy. That must count for something! Perhaps it it the sign we should have been waiting for. Hmmmm....

I have long since learned to trust in the wisdom of sage purple wizards above the frivolous conjecture of ancient cultures (even those written in stone).

PurpleLama
5th December 2011, 18:35
Yes. What I say may sound like a joke, but on the flip side of that is that the universe has one heck of a sense of humor. When one entertains the notion that humor is itself a cosmic force equal to love and light, things actually begin to make sense. Try it, you'll see.

Calz
5th December 2011, 18:57
Yes. What I say may sound like a joke, but on the flip side of that is that the universe has one heck of a sense of humor. When one entertains the notion that humor is itself a cosmic force equal to love and light, things actually begin to make sense. Try it, you'll see.

You should know me well enough by now to understand humor is a means of communication.

In no way was I discounting what you said :)

I have great respect for you and that other genetically modified wiz :hail:

ulli
5th December 2011, 19:00

Humor is indeed a cosmic force but not as strong as belief.

If you BELIEVE that the universe has a sense of humor
you will get a confirmation of that truth faster
than if you just crack a joke about the universe.

Black Panther
5th December 2011, 19:04
I kid you not . . . .I felt kinda like a female Rambo.

You are a movie star ??!!

No, kidding. I did understand you:

Yep there ya go . . . . like that little gem . . . little box . . . one sentence. . . . tore down entire meaning

I think we are all fed up with all the sh*t happening in the world. The best way is to live off the grid. But it ain't easy to completely live off the grid. So I understand most of us are still part of the system one way or the other. Looking at what's really happening in the world. Preparing ourselves for what to come.

I admire you for the steps you have already taken. The first step to change things is to accept everything as it is right now. Even if it is difficult. It is as it is right now. Being angry about all the forum members,
your ex-husband, the whole world doesn't help. Even though I understand exactly where you're coming from.

I still have to process all the information about the things happening behind the scenes (woke up a year ago) and the fact the whole financial world is collapsing and WWIII is about to start.

And I am not afraid to say this on this forum . . . . .THEY don’t give a S * * T. They just want you to think they do. It keeps you in a state of fear, manipulated and corralled.

I totally agree: Instead of ego driven solutions we have to listen to our higher selves for taking the right decisions. That's why we are here together on this forum.

Seikou-Kishi
5th December 2011, 19:29
Thanks to all for your contributions here on this thread....most awake Americans are reeling from this....a week ago no one ever heard of this bill...now it is the law of the land...no more Bill of Rights...no more Posse Commatadus...93 senators violated their oathes of office...and nobody from Justice or Defence said a word !!! One would think The Supremes (court) would have spoken out...not with a ruling...but an opinion...that this S1867 bill is a violation of oath of office...but here in USA even if they remarked about it...MSM would not have said a word to the public...we have little free press here and no investigative reporters ....we've got Alex Jones, Jeff Rense ,Mike Rivero, Rayellan Alan, Fred Burks as alternative news gatherers...but they are few and far between..most citizens here never heard of them..
.no...America deserves all the badmouthing that's coming it's way...we are apathetic since 9/11, we've had our cage rattled, and the fluoride is working...we are in a trance//
What's even more scary...is it has penetrated all the way down to the local city level...the local paper won't talk about 9/11, chemtrails, smart meters, sheriff acting and operating like military, boondoggles like making Citrus County a port..(Tampa is 60 miles away!) who would use our county as a port? But the five richest landowners here want it...CAUSE THEY OWN THE LAND THE COUNTY HAS TO BUY TO MAKE A PORT !!!!....or...fixing a 40 year old nuclear plant that was supposed to be replaced 20 years ago...now they want half a billion up front from citizens...to patch it up for 20 more years...when I wrote them about thorium reactors...cheaper...safer...and a desal plant could run from the excess heat....the county wouldn't allow discussion...and the paper wouldn't print my piece on the waste and danger of trying to squeeze 20 more years out of the old uranium plant !!! LET'S FACE IT ITS OVER!!

I fear for my home...my country and the world...and so does Dutchsinse...obviously !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Avalonians...for letting me rant....just an old man with too much time on my hands !!! LOL

Ah, but what a good rant it was ;)

Black Panther
5th December 2011, 21:19
This is a great film to watch for some inspiration.

From IMDB: "After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life."

taFaFEuwHLQ

Really liked the movie and I also like Eddie Vedder. Great voice!

This is the song 'Society':

"Society, have mercy on me
I hope you're not angry if I disagree
Society, crazy and deep
I hope you're not lonely wihout me"

ouANEo2w0Pg

ExomatrixTV
5th December 2011, 21:44
~one of many reasons that US has a constitution & bill of rights (+many other Sovereign Nations) is to SAFEGUARD (protect) 'We The People' against Criminals Hijacking Government Powers!

THE MOMENT GOVERNMENT THINKS IT IS "OKAY" TO SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION you KNOW they are not protecting the people's interest but helping the Criminals to make it easier to abuse the system even faster!

This is not new, it happened many times in history, what IS new: Mainstream Media being 100% complicit selling this madness as "normal"!

~CORPORATISM = using (hijacking) governments power (military & police) as a tool enforcing DEPOPULATION agenda in an "orderly" fashion .... hoping that 99% of mainstream media will spin & twist their true intention in "good intentions" for our "safety" .... if enough sheeple beLIEve mass NWO propaganda crap we are indeed ****ED from both sides!

... for evil to triumph is for good people looking for excuses doing NOTHING and complain (and act) later when it is too late!

sunnyrap
6th December 2011, 00:18
I think I know what you are referring to and couldn't agree more, but you can easily tar everyone with the same brush. If you don't like what others create, you could design an intentional community that suits your own tastes and personality, if you cannot find one to suit, but I personally believe it is now going to take a community to survive-thrive, not just individual efforts. In any case, as you yourself state, it is necessary to be proactive in creating what WE want instead of by default, doing what others want.

In the case of the local community I'm looking into, after some initial communication with them, it is nothing like a 'commune' at all--more like a planned community with well thought out amenities designed for current times. They have you fill out a questionaire and tell them what YOU want in the community and what you don't want. I thought it was pretty intelligently approached, which is why I responded. There are some good, aware people out there working towards new solutions, not just trotting out old paradigm former failures.

sunnyrap . . . . I love to hear about these things that are popping up all over. I also looked into this type of “intentional community”. But I feel as many wonderful; positive attributes these communities have there are just as many drawbacks and negatives.

• First being I think they appeal to a very small segment of people . . .even here on PA I think few are interested in this type of community. It has too much of a communal or “60’s hippie” feel to it.
• These communities are incredibly expensive to build. I check back with communities I inquired about a couple years ago and they are all gone.
• It seems to me right now we have two or three options. (1) the intentional communities (2) staying in homes and cities your in now and living a soul sucking lifestyle until there is no other option but to change (3) selling everything you have and donating a kidney and maybe selling a child to be able to get in one of the futuristic communities being formed in places like Ecuador, Africa and others.

And no offense to Ian Stein or George Green or the guys in Arkansas and others but I really do not want to completely change my personality or uniqueness or way of life and thinking to be a part of those groups.

Let’s brainstorm and be smarter and create. . . . .

JohnBlues
6th December 2011, 00:53
A veto by Obama may not be a good thing after a closer look, from what I'm reading it appears that the Administration are not against the the detaining of "terrorists" with un-due process per se, but rather which agency/group makes the decision. A fellow Avalonian, mountain_jim (with thanks!), in another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36226-Ben-Fulford-Pentagon-Agencies-Militia-on-Brink-of-Violence-Against-Obama-Co./page2) quoted a blog from Glenn Greenwald, which I will paste a snippet of here (emphasis added by me!)

Just to underscore what is — and is not — motivating the Obama administration’s objections to this bill, Sen. Levin has disclosed, as Dave Kopel documents, that “it was the Obama administration which told Congress to remove the language in the original bill which exempted American citizens and lawful residents from the detention power,” on the ground it would unduly restrict the decision-making of Executive Branch officials. In other words, Obama officials wanted the flexibility to militarily detain even U.S. citizens if they were so inclined, and are angry that this bill purports to limit their actions.

That, manifestly, is what is driving their objections here: not a defense of due process, but a demand that Congress not interfere with their war.

Another writer @ Infowars - Dr Paul Roberts, appears to be saying the same thing in his article (http://www.infowars.com/misreading-the-fight-over-military-detention-obama-regime-has-no-constitutional-scruples/):

However, on further reflection I conclude that the Obama regime’s objection to military detention is not rooted in concern for the constitutional rights of American citizens.The regime objects to military detention because the implication of military detention is that detainees are prisoners of war.
Detainees treated according to the laws of war have the protections of the Geneva Conventions. They cannot be tortured. The Obama regime opposes military detention, because detainees would have some rights. These rights would interfere with the regime’s ability to send detainees to CIA torture prisons overseas.

Jonathon
6th December 2011, 06:27

Hi Calz - it's not the date I'm interested in specifically. It's whether or not it was deliberately changed, by whom, and for what reason?

Calz
6th December 2011, 08:17

Hi Calz - it's not the date I'm interested in specifically. It's whether or not it was deliberately changed, by whom, and for what reason?

Okay.

Of that I have no idea. Of course the other well publicized date not being Dec 2012 was the Oct 28 2011. Since there were a lot of people on board there with a lot of anticipation that is kind of what I was referring to.

Cal

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A veto by Obama may not be a good thing after a closer look, from what I'm reading it appears that the Administration are not against the the detaining of "terrorists" with un-due process per se, but rather which agency/group makes the decision. A fellow Avalonian, mountain_jim (with thanks!), in another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36226-Ben-Fulford-Pentagon-Agencies-Militia-on-Brink-of-Violence-Against-Obama-Co./page2) quoted a blog from Glenn Greenwald, which I will paste a snippet of here (emphasis added by me!)

Just to underscore what is — and is not — motivating the Obama administration’s objections to this bill, Sen. Levin has disclosed, as Dave Kopel documents, that “it was the Obama administration which told Congress to remove the language in the original bill which exempted American citizens and lawful residents from the detention power,” on the ground it would unduly restrict the decision-making of Executive Branch officials. In other words, Obama officials wanted the flexibility to militarily detain even U.S. citizens if they were so inclined, and are angry that this bill purports to limit their actions.

That, manifestly, is what is driving their objections here: not a defense of due process, but a demand that Congress not interfere with their war.

Another writer @ Infowars - Dr Paul Roberts, appears to be saying the same thing in his article (http://www.infowars.com/misreading-the-fight-over-military-detention-obama-regime-has-no-constitutional-scruples/):

However, on further reflection I conclude that the Obama regime’s objection to military detention is not rooted in concern for the constitutional rights of American citizens.The regime objects to military detention because the implication of military detention is that detainees are prisoners of war.
Detainees treated according to the laws of war have the protections of the Geneva Conventions. They cannot be tortured. The Obama regime opposes military detention, because detainees would have some rights. These rights would interfere with the regime’s ability to send detainees to CIA torture prisons overseas.

Thanks for posting this.

Very important to know.

Infighting for control over the useless eaters ... how heart warming :tsk:

JohnBlues
6th December 2011, 13:09
yep, the bill should have never passed in the first place.. *sigh*

Black Panther
11th December 2011, 12:42
New video about FEMA Camps and the s.1867 from Dutchsinse:

Hxs0sJ8f1WQ