PDA

View Full Version : We are not slaves, we are share croppers.

anklebiter
5th December 2011, 17:12
With all of the recent talk about us being slaves and being enslaved, i'd like to offer a different opinion on this.

Neither the Government, Bankers, nor other Corporate types want to enslave us.

Why?

Slaves don't have money.
Slaves have to be fed.
Slaves have to be housed.
Slaves have to be taken care of when too young, too sick, or too old.

No, they don't want us as slaves on a plantation, but as share croppers - always too far in debt to better or free ourselves but ultimately 'not their responsibility'.

RMorgan
5th December 2011, 17:21
This is called modern slavery.

We´re a kind of upgraded slaves...Much more lucrative for the elite than the old old kind of slaves.

Basically, we´re slaves that actually pay to be slaves. I think it resumes it all very basically.

Cheers,

Raf.

Zillah
5th December 2011, 17:31
"paid slavery" yep - the modern version...

What's the best way to get a slave to do exactly as he should?? First, make him believe he's not a slave and then convince him that this way of life is just "how things are." This is what we call NORMAL. OH how we kick and scream when s*it is tough, yearning to just be NORMAL again. When we feel different, instead of celebrating our uniqueness - we feel aliened and desire to JUST FEEL NORMAL again. You lose your job and cant feed your family - you sit and watch those lovely families on TV and cry, why cant my family be normal like that?! -- YES they did an amazing job on the status quo for quite some time.

Normal is slavery, locked in a box with walls we cant even see, but deep down we can all FEEL it.

Thankfully we are at the point of breaking down the walls, and even just by looking at history we know innately that the heart cannot stay caged forever, and it always bursts through anything that opposes it. <3

Daft Ada
5th December 2011, 17:34
Totally agree Zillah, a perfect description of how I feel. We are Money cows

VaughnB
5th December 2011, 17:42
We're all on borrowed time, this body, this place...it's how we use that gift.

Merry Christmas

Etherios
5th December 2011, 20:49
This is called modern slavery.

We´re a kind of upgraded slaves...Much more lucrative for the elite than the old old kind of slaves.

Basically, we´re slaves that actually pay to be slaves. I think it resumes it all very basically.

Cheers,

Raf.

We beg them to enslave "protect" us...

realitycorrodes
5th December 2011, 21:01
Its worse than slavery, the slave does not even realise its the slave. So what we got is a slave, who instead of getting fed by their master also has to work to feed themselves. Instead of getting a stripy uniform has to work to get its own "unique unifrom" (mind control/fashion), instead of risding in a free prison cell has to work to have its own prison cell (home loan). And when it comes to money, the slave is humiliated and told bits of worthless plastic paper can be used as monopoloy money - more mind control - government means "to control one's mind" - so ultimately its is not only the body that is enslaved its the mind as well - very advanced stufff. Truly amazing!