PDA

View Full Version : The PTB/W are clearly scared sh*tless

Calz
6th December 2011, 10:17
If this isn't a clear sign of what is going on then what????

(need to add this has been taken down several times by MSM)

Occupy London's anger over police 'terrorism' document

A notice sent out to businesses in the City of London has listed the protest movement among groups such as al-Qaida and Farc

Occupy London activists are angered at a police document that lists them with terrorist organisations. Photograph: Matt Dunham/AP

Police have angered Occupy London activists after listing the movement among terrorist groups in an advisory notice sent to the business community in the City.

The document issued by City of London police, headed "Terrorism/extremism update for the City of London business community", included a detailed account of recent and upcoming Occupy London activities and was sent to "trusted partners" in the area.

The document, dated 2 December, which was passed on to Occupy London's Finsbury square encampment over the weekend by a local business owner, gave an update on foreign terrorist activities including that of Farc in Columbia, al-Qaida in Pakistan and the outcome of a trial into the Minsk bombing in Belarus.

Below that, a section headed "Domestic" was dedicated wholly to the activities of the Occupy encampments and singled out anti-capitalists as a cause for concern.

"As the worldwide Occupy movement shows no sign of abating, it is likely that activists aspire to identify other locations to occupy, especially those they identify with capitalism."

The document stated that police had "received a number of hostile reconnaissance reports concerning individuals who would fit the anti-capitalist profile", and asked businesses to be vigilant for further sign of occupation activity.

It also said that the number of protesters present at the camp remained "fairly consistent" but that demonstrations originating from the camp had "decreased and lacked the support and momentum of earlier actions".

The City of London police have as yet been unwilling to reveal how many businesses were included on the mailing but their list is thought to include large multinationals and banks.

A City of London police source admitted that the "title of the document was not helpful" and denied that it labelled or intended to label the Occupy movement as equivalent to al-Qaida.

An activist from the camp called the document "vulgar" and said Occupy London had met Church of England representatives many times in the past and were meeting the Financial Services Authority, which regulates banking activity in the UK, on Monday.

A statement from the Occupy London camp said: "The reference to 'suspected activists' seems to demonstrate a disturbing loss of perspective.

"Activism is not a crime and the desire to participate in democratic decision-making should not be a cause for concern for the police in any free society.

"An institution that confuses active citizens with criminals and equates al-Qaida with efforts to re-imagine the City is an institution in grave danger of losing its way."

Asked about the document, the City of London police said their community policing methods had been praised.

A spokesman added: "City of London police works with the community to deter and detect terrorist activity and crime in the City in a way that has been identified nationally as good practice.

"We've seen crime linked to protests in recent weeks, notably around groups entering office buildings, and with that in mind we continue to brief key trusted partners on activity linked to protests."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/dec/05/occupy-london-police-terrorism-document

modwiz
6th December 2011, 10:33
Well, Santa thinks the TPTW have been bad and has a message for them and he is hardly scared sh*tless.

Some double-banger humor

Calz
6th December 2011, 10:39
Some double-banger humor

I like it ... what goes around comes around (but hopefully not down the chimney) :lol:

Cjay
6th December 2011, 10:47
The PTW are getting ever more desperate. So predictable. This will backfire.

I wonder how long it will be before they realise that their herd of sheeple are turning into well informed wolves who are going to bite them hard.

viking
6th December 2011, 10:53
Well, Santa thinks the TPTW have been bad and has a message for them and he is hardly scared sh*tless.

Some double-banger humor

Mmmm ... I was wondering where those extra logs came from last year!!

viking

Pete
6th December 2011, 11:24
It would be fair to suggest that numbers are pretty low in the occupy demonstrations here in England, there is very little coverage and generally people just see it as an anti-capitalist movement. There does not seem to be any real understanding of the problem, most people are unaware of the impending crash, all they see is normality, house prices remain buoyant and life continues normally.

However, I personally see it as a case for waiting, The USA is going to take the brunt of this initially and once the problem becomes so large it can no longer be controlled and we see the mass demonstrations in the States, it will awaken the British as to what has been going on.

When people realise the extent of corruption in USA government, they will begin to join the dots, They will ask why we backed the USA in Iraq, they will ask why we had to destroy Libya only to install a central Bank they will begin to understand the level of corruption and manipulation we have all been subjected to.

It is only arrogance that keeps up the pretence, In reality they have nowhere to hide and they are left naked for all to see, when the 99% finally demand their removal, this final act will be swift.

:behindsofa:

Calz
6th December 2011, 11:31
Is not the very fate of the Euro (and hence Eurozone) going to be tested this week?

The "plan" is to have as much of the globe collapse at once and the linkage is clear.

Those that print the money (digits on computers not literal) withdraw it (aka 1930 style depression on steroids).

Throw in a world war and a few bio releases and presto ... the world crawls on hands and knees begging the nwo scum for a one world government to stop all the madness.

Or did I miss something here???

Pete
6th December 2011, 11:48
It's all subjective, The eurozone is crippled, but people here are in denial, they haven't got a clue as to how bad it is, They still think that the Germans are going to bail it all out. It seems to me that the new legislation allowing imprisonment and execution of us citizens in their own back yard will be the blue touch paper the kick things off in the states.

You don't have "the right to bear arms" enshrined in law for no reason, this is seen as a patriots right to protect the USA. The Americans patriotism is far more highly developed than the British, It takes a lot to get us moving over here. You must be aware of the British respect for queuing, we will politely await our turn.

No, I think it's going to blow up in the States first and when we learn what it's all about and then we will kick off.

Calz
6th December 2011, 11:54
It's all subjective, The eurozone is crippled, but people here are in denial, they haven't got a clue as to how bad it is, They still think that the Germans are going to bail it all out. It seems to me that the new legislation allowing imprisonment and execution of us citizens in their own back yard will be the blue touch paper the kick things off in the states.

You don't have "the right to bear arms" enshrined in law for no reason, this is seen as a patriots right to protect the USA. The Americans patriotism is far more highly developed than the British, It takes a lot to get us moving over here. You must be aware of the British respect for queuing, we will politely await our turn.

No, I think it's going to blow up in the States first and when we learn what it's all about and then we will kick off.

For sure the "time" is coming for major changes.

When we throw in "splits" and "timelines" then it starts getting convoluted very quickly.

One thing seems consistant is that the "system" will collapse for better or worse one way or another.

By all means be prepared (if you have not ... time is running short).

Bottom line (beyond preparedness for the short term) is do not give into fear. That is what "they" want and are counting on.

Why do you think there has been a story recently released (sorry for lack of link) that having more than 7 days of food implies you might be a terrorist???

What???

Are "they" really that deperate now to imply such nonsense :haha:

Pete
6th December 2011, 12:34
May I refer you to the British stiff upper lip thread, That's one thing the British can do superbly, take the micky, out of themselves, which is another cultural difference. You try and tell your mates what is exactly going on and they sit there waiting for the punch line.

So in fact you tell them the truth, they sit there gormless waiting for the punchline and then you feel compelled to make them laugh, so you make a cheap jibe and they all laugh and they don't have to respond to what you said before. Then they think about it for a while and eventually one of them will say to you privately, do you think there's any truth to what you said?

I've suggested that it might be a good idea to stock up, but I know they won't, they'll just come round to my place when it all kicks off.

Calz
6th December 2011, 12:40
I've suggested that it might be a good idea to stock up, but I know they won't, they'll just come round to my place when it all kicks off.

Well then ... the breakfast bar is open for the brits :)

Since the airlines are in question ... a bit a long swim for me ... but happy to know your door is open. :bigfish:

Pete
6th December 2011, 12:45
Yeah its left out of the airport, go straight for 180 miles and my place is next to the chippy, the curry house and the George and Dragon pub. You can'y miss it. Keys under the potted plant on the door step.

Calz
6th December 2011, 12:47
Yeah its left out of the airport, go straight for 180 miles and my place is next to the chippy, the curry house and the George and Dragon pub. You can'y miss it. Keys under the potted plant on the door step.

Bless your soul.

Let us hope there are a few more on the planet if/when the time comes :yo:

Zepheriah
6th December 2011, 12:49
I think all of this talk of "TPTW" is rather redundant.

They haven't lost power, they haven't lost status, they haven't lost wealth. They are as strong, if not stronger, than they ever have been.

They put the squeeze on us, increasing the pressure day by day, and try to make us, well, the general populace at least, believe that it is our fault for not spending enough or not being vigilant or trusting enough. Do you really think that an entity like "them" could be de-railed by this movement? That it isn't all part of the plan?

It saddens me to see that such free-thinking individuals like we have on this site can be lulled into thinking we have gained anything, anything at all, from "them". Its as though their reverse psychological ploy is working, they are making the enlightened believe they are winning, that way, when the rug is pulled out from beneath, the fall will be so much greater.

The 'power' is still exactly where it was 10+ years ago, and is only going to where they want it. The only system that is about to collapse is the one they currently use to control us, and the collapse is only meant as away to transition to the new model.

Yes, my view is probably in the minority these days, and some would say is a rather negative view, but I don't see it as a negative at all. I am liberated by my belief that they are in control, for now at least. I don't have to hold any fear of imminent change, as there will be none. The game must be allowed to continue to play out. There is only one way to win it for those of us on the correct side, and, well, that's a discussion for another thread, I won't change the topic for that.

Calz
6th December 2011, 12:52

They haven't lost power, they haven't lost status, they haven't lost wealth. They are as strong, if not stronger, than they ever have been.

They put the squeeze on us, increasing the pressure day by day, and try to make us, well, the general populace at least, believe that it is our fault for not spending enough or not being vigilant or trusting enough. Do you really think that an entity like "them" could be de-railed by this movement? That it isn't all part of the plan?

It saddens me to see that such free-thinking individuals like we have on this site can be lulled into thinking we have gained anything, anything at all, from "them". Its as though their reverse psychological ploy is working, they are making the enlightened believe they are winning, that way, when the rug is pulled out from beneath, the fall will be so much greater.

The 'power' is still exactly where it was 10+ years ago, and is only going to where they want it. The only system that is about to collapse is the one they currently use to control us, and the collapse is only meant as away to transition to the new model.

Yes, my view is probably in the minority these days, and some would say is a rather negative view, but I don't see it as a negative at all. I am liberated by my belief that they are in control, for now at least. I don't have to hold any fear of imminent change, as there will be none. The game must be allowed to continue to play out. There is only one way to win it for those of us on the correct side, and, well, that's a discussion for another thread, I won't change the topic for that.

I hear yah and don't disagree ...

yet ...

why would they need to continue to wratchet up the control if power was not slipping away???

viking
6th December 2011, 12:55

I hear yah and don't disagree ...

yet ...

why would they need to continue to wratchet up the control if power was not slipping away???

Yes I agree with Calz here...why introduce more and more control mechanisms ... they must be worried about the dam bursting...

viking

Zepheriah
6th December 2011, 13:18
I can appreciate that, both of you.

If they are in control, why is there a need to gain more.

Well, I work in IT and with IT systems you can never have enough control. You can lock your system down, have it all centrally monitored, but its still not secure, you still don't have full control. There will always be attempts from within, and without the system, there will be breaches, and there will be failures.

So what do you do in that case? institute more control measures. Its not showing a lack or loss of control, just highlighting that more is required, and also sends out the clear message that the system is still in place, that its not going anywhere, and that it is learning.

This is exactly how I see it playing out right now. They are merely sending out the message that it matters not what you/we do, it ultimately won't achieve anything, the system will almost organically react to a threat, adapt to it. The current model is time tested.

It could also be a simple exercise by "them" to see how far they can push the public, or their luck, to see if they can levy any more freedoms from us just for the sake of it, that kind of malice is not exactly out of the question where they are concerned I reckon.

Pete
6th December 2011, 14:03
I haven't heard any reference to Benjamin Fulford's recent disclosure, the fact that Bush jnr has declined an event in Switzerland for fear of arrest and that a year previously the Bilderbergers had to flee from St Moritz for the same reason, that Bush and Blair are now recognised war criminals in over 100 countries, That there was a meeting with 57 financial minsters in Monte Carlo, including Russia and China (that number now increased to 117), that there is Interpol investigations ongoing in the states and case 8500 has been filed.

We have seen actual footage of missiles being destroyed, we have seen huge storms deflected, we have had protests from the civil pilots disclosing the practise of chem-trailing, over 1500 occupy protests all over the States. Considering the apparatus facing us this time last year, can you not take some comfort that most of the USA tunnels are reportedly out of action.

To me, there seems a huge amount to be glad about, so far, considering the objectives as we understand them, very little has actually come to light.
It wasn't long ago we were talking about Elinin, false Alien invasion, harp weather attack etc. The general populace are questioning and occupy has become a very important movement in the States.

Yes, it is true that the old order still appear to be firmly in control, but doesn't everything seem different to a year ago, don't you feel different. Personally, I feel that everything has changed, I may be guilty of looking through rose tinted spectacles, but I am sure if you were to lay out the actual corroborated news laid out above, this time last year I would not have believed it.

In addition to these facts, the financial markets, have actually demonstrated manipulation of the order never witnessed before. The charts are so over bought that it defies belief and understanding of charting. The markets are literally in Wylie Coyote territory
........................................gulp...... ....................................thud.

The only thing keeping them up is manipulation. Now according to Mr Fulford, the ptw have lost control of their screens so the manipulation is probably from the good guys. The cabal would have crashed it by now.

I am hoping that that they will prove how intelligent they really are and diffuse this bomb with the least collateral damage possible.

So from my perspective looking out to the pub , the chippy and curry house, everything seems to be falling into place. I have a much better idea of who I am and my place in the world. In short I have lost my fear, they can do nothing to me or you, we are all immortal and this is but a play. We would not be here unless we chose to be, so enjoy the ride.

norman
6th December 2011, 14:18
When the Chinese troops take over Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Prestwick airports, then fan out to set up detention camps at every football stadium in the land, take over all broadast stations, guard all food and fuel outlets, errr...,

they won't be calling them anti-capitalist protesters any more.

EDIT:

There again, with their capacity for Orwellian double speak, they just might!

Unified Serenity
6th December 2011, 14:36
Are they lumping in those who burned businesses and caused all the violence recently in with the occupy movement? If so, then yeh they are terrorists because they terrorize. It's pretty simple. Now if Occupy had nothing to do with burning, looting and lawlessness then they need to clearly distance themselves from that.

i0ViLuIiAzY

Rahkyt
6th December 2011, 15:45
Alongside war, when the protests inevitably grow and some middle or upper class college students get hurt or killed by the cops, it will force their parents to look into exactly why their children have stood up and refused to back down. To finally examine the deeper truths in the movement. People are being pulled into it by their heartstrings, finding they have little choice. That's because they feel the truth of the movement, the necessity of it, the rightness of it.

It is good to see this finally catching on. Some communities have been aware of these issues for some decades, but finally, the mainstream is waking up.

crested-duck
6th December 2011, 16:25
Eventually every good intentioned soul will have to put on their big girl panties and big boy undies , and take a stand against the beast without fear of losing their human life for the better of all humanity on this planet. THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE ! They can kill your body but not your soul.

Rahkyt
6th December 2011, 19:25
True. People are used to selling out to group-think. Security is the strongest motivation, even stronger than belonging. Knowing your neighbors like you, that you'll have a house, food on the table, stuff like that.

Only when you are able to let go of your material life, will you be able to truly embrace the deeper truths, because it is only then that you realize what is true, that you, we, have absolutely nothing to lose. It is all lost already, people are just refusing to consciously face up to it until the very last moment, when they'll have to.

Disenfranchised communities have known this for a long time. The Middle-Class in the West is realizing it, thank goodness.

crested-duck
6th December 2011, 19:50
The Amish community is looking like a better alternative more and more lately. They will not be affected by the collapse of modern society. Also I feel the reason TPTB are throwing everything at us for control is US population is well armed and very pissed-off at the out of controll corruption. If the people they made slaves of throughout history had assault weapons too, slavery never would have existed.

Pete
7th December 2011, 08:43
no occupy is not perceived as attached with the looting that occurred. they were generally disaffected youth who were being manipulated by darker forces which seemed supported by the fact that there was little police action and things were allowed to escalate the way they did.

From my perspective, this action only reinforced the systems control by making examples of the perpetrators to warn off any future unrest.

Pete
7th December 2011, 08:50
have you looked at the NESARA stuff, you know my time lines where its all happening, jump on board your all welcome. Lets get this sorted.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36076----INTEL-UPDATE----30-Days-to-Showtime

ghostrider
7th December 2011, 11:51
sadly the money is all gathered up somewhere, not enough money is an illusion. it's just not circulating in the system. the ptb been printing money for over 200 years, now all of a sudden, oops we have no money we're in debt blah blah, need a war, more laws, less freedom, and hope and change you can believe in... just give me your vote and I'll continue crushing you with a smile and double-talk. can I get a hooop hooop !!

Calz
7th December 2011, 20:47
Couple the things to note.

First, as mentioned in another thread in case you have not heard, we have leaked documentation that the FEMA camps in the USA are going live (as in right now).

2nd here is a good article detailing the NDAA (albiet editorial style).

Exclusive: Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S.

Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones
Infowars.com
December 6, 2011

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Services up for bid include catering, temporary fencing and barricades, laundry and medical services, power generation, refuse collection, and other services required for temporary “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States.

Internment Camp Services Bid Arrives After NDAA

KBR’s call for FEMA camp service bids arrives soon after the Senate overwhelmingly passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which permits the military to detain and interrogate supposed domestic terror suspects in violation of the Fourth Amendment and Posse Comitatus.

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill declares the whole of the United States as a “battlefield” and allows American citizens to be arrested on U.S. soil and incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay.

A number of civil liberties groups have come out in strong opposition to the legislation, most notably the Japanese American Citizens League (JACL), the nation’s oldest and largest Asian American civil and human rights organization.

In a letter addressed to Congress, S. Floyd Mori, the national director of JACL, said the NDAA is the first time that Congress has scaled back on the protections provided by the Non-Detention Act of 1971. Mori said the legislation, if enacted and put into use, would be reminiscent of the unconstitutional indefinite detention of Japanese Americans during World War II.

Much more:
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/

20 Things You Should Know About the Bill That Could Ruin America

Last week the U.S. Senate passed 93-7 a version of the National Defense Authorization Act that includes provisions giving the military the right to detain you forever and without charge if they think you're some kind of terrorist. Consider it an early holiday present! There is no exchange policy, sorry.

President Barack Obama can get rid of the Act's indefinite detention provisions by using his veto powers. He says he might do just that, so there is hope. But Hopey could also change his mind at the last minute and let the language become law. Civil libertarians from all sides of the political spectrum are very anxious about the final call he'll make.

Even though you can't do much to prevent the provisions from taking effect, here's a list of 20 details about them. Maybe the info will come in handy when you finally flee to Saudi Arabia ISO political refugee status and have to explain how your country was oppressing you:

1. The provisions were passed as part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)—enacted for the last 48 years or so to provide funding for the military and all our wars. (The act for fiscal year 2012 awarded $662 billion for defense spending.) Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Carl Levin (D-MI) took the lead in promoting them, making passage a bipartisan effort/failure.

2. Initially the provisions passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without a single hearing. The Senate didn't want to spoil the surprise for everybody.

3. Because of the provisions, the NDAA now says the military can detain anyone deemed to be "a part of" or deemed to have "substantially supported" Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or "associated forces." You can be on the battlefield, or you can be PayPaling money to your local terrorist cell while sipping your latte at a Starbucks—doesn't matter. Even though we captured Saddam, Osama, and Anwar al-Awlaki, these powers are still necessary. Don't question.

4. The bill grants power to the military to arrest U.S. citizens on American soil and detain them in military prisons forever without offering them the right to legal counsel or even a trial. This isn't a totally new thing: "dirty bomb" plotter Jose Padilla spent three-and-a-half years as an "enemy combatant" until he was finally charged. But Padilla's detention was unusual and sparked a huge outcry; the new provisions would standardize his treatment and enable us all to become Jose Padillas.

5. Some people are trying to say that language regarding indefinite detention (Section 1031) doesn't apply to American citizens, but it does. However, the mandatory detention requirement (Section 1032) includes an exemption for American citizens, which means the military doesn't have to imprison you forever and ever "unless ordered to do so" by the president. You better remove that Nobama bumper sticker from your truck.

6. The provisions could last as long as fruitcake lasts. We covered this earlier.

7. Many important people oppose the provisions, including FBI Director Robert Mueller, the CIA, the military, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the head of the Justice Department's National Security Division, the Director of National Intelligence, and your mom (unless she's a U.S. senator).

8. A group of 26 retired generals and admirals wrote a letter to the Senate saying the provisions "reduce the options available to our Commander-in-Chief to incapacitate terrorists," and will "do more harm than good." The Senate obviously ignored them.

9. According to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who opposes indefinite detention of U.S. citizens, an American can be deemed a "terrorist" after just one hearing. Finally, the government promises to work efficiently on something.

10. Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO) tried to kill the provision on indefinite detention with an amendment that required Congressional review of these brand-new military detention powers, but his effort failed 60 votes to 38.

11. All the Republican senators supported the provisions except for Paul and Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL).

12. Former Vice President Dick Cheney was in attendance for the vote on behalf of the waterboarding lobby. Every time he heard the words "indefinite detention," he got an erection.

13. None of this stuff will ever affect people who are innocent of terrorism-related crimes, unless the government wrongly accuses them.

14. As pointed out by Salon columnist Glenn Greenwald, the provision dispenses with Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution, which provides that nobody can be punished for treason without heightened due process requirements being met." Goodbye, Art. 3 Sec. 3! Send our regards to the 4th, 8th, and 14th Amendments.

15. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), one of the provisions' most vocal supporters, put it this way to the New York Times: "Citizens who are suspected of joining Al Qaeda are opening themselves up 'to imprisonment and death ... And when they say, "I want my lawyer," you tell them: "Shut up. You don't get a lawyer. You are an enemy combatant, and we are going to talk to you about why you joined Al Qaeda."'" Shut up, fool! Lindsey Graham hates it when you talk.

16. Some of the senators who passed this **** don't really know what they are talking about when they talk about "enemy combatants" and their status under existing law.

17. President Barack Obama has stated he'll veto the provisions because they would "raise serious and unsettled legal questions and would be inconsistent with the fundamental American principle that our military does not patrol our streets." They're also confusing.

18. The provisions will militarize America even further and—in Graham's words—"basically say[s] in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield." Your backyard is a microcosm of the war on terror. Just think of that every time you host a barbecue.

19. They could disappear from the NDAA if the House and Senate conferees who meet in conference committee this week decide to get rid of them.

20. Texas Republicans have somehow worked sex with animals into all this.

Now for the good news: Greenwald at Salon says none of this indefinite detention without a lawyer stuff changes the status quo that much. It only codifies what's already been happening in the U.S. for the past few years. So you've been living under these conditions for a while now, but look—you're still not in jail. Just be more careful about what sorts of opinions on the government you post on Twitter, and don't say anything nice about Al Qaeda, and you'll be fine.

http://gawker.com/5865089/20-things-you-should-know-about-americas-most-horrifying-new-law

crested-duck
7th December 2011, 21:52
Do you think we could get a package deal discount flight ticket to Saudi ???? hahaha Can we transfer our cc permits too??

baddbob
7th December 2011, 22:43
I feel thats one of the reason that S.1867 bill was passed here in the states instead of tying up the courts with occupy movement members they can say they are terrorist and lock them up :ear:

Calz
7th December 2011, 23:02
I feel thats one of the reason that S.1867 bill was passed here in the states instead of tying up the courts with occupy movement members they can say they are terrorist and lock them up :ear:

Occupy movement is nothing compared to the rage that will happen when the economy collapses in earnest.

modwiz
7th December 2011, 23:23

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill declares the whole of the United States as a “battlefield” and allows American citizens to be arrested on U.S. soil and incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay.
http://gawker.com/5865089/20-things-you-should-know-about-americas-most-horrifying-new-law

The Zionist States of America are concerned because the Gentiles are getting restless and half of them are heavily armed.

Now, if the people just get really pi$$ed off.........they might stop watching TV for a day or two. Nah. I'm dreaming.
If those FEMA camps just offer a good Showtime and HBO package for free, people might even drive there.
There could even be a new reality show, "FEMA Camp Lockup". See who gets voted to be put in solitary confinement.
On, every night and day! 7 days a week!

Shoot me now.

WhiteFeather
7th December 2011, 23:37
That's why many of us incarnated this time on this planet, to have our consciousness shift this badboy back into alignment. What we think we become. I signed the proverbial soul contract to Incarnate here in America, I love a great challenge thats accompanied with tremendous testicles. I Fear Nothing! In case it gets ugly, I'm ready and just waiting in the wings if the shyte happens to hit das fan. Know this, i will be the first in line,,,,, I ain't no marine, just a worker of light here to do my job like the one i signed up for here on this Blue Gem we call Earth currently. I'm Cocked and Ready here in NY.

TargeT
7th December 2011, 23:50
That's why many of us incarnated this time on this planet, to have our consciousness shift this badboy back into alignment. What we think we become. I signed the proverbial soul contract to Incarnate here in America, I love a great challenge thats accompanied with tremendous testicles. I Fear Nothing! In case it gets ugly, I'm ready and just waiting in the wings if the shyte happens to hit das fan. Know this, i will be the first in line,,,,, I ain't no marine, just a worker of light here to do my job like the one i signed up for here on Gaia currently. I'm Cocked and Ready here in NY.

I agree; except I am military trained and more heavily armed than most ;) haha...

F Y I :

the premise of this post is SADLY misstaken... the use of the TERRORIST lable on "occupy" types is EXACTLY why they are using "terrorist" as the global boogy man... becaues that word can be applied to ANYONE

(*and in the USA it IS being applied domesticaly for REDICULOUS reasons....*)

we had a group of people arrested here in alaska for creating a list of names (probably "egged on" by a FBI plant, as is the usual MO... like the "times square bomber" & "underware bomber" before hiim...)

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE SCARED!

when you start to saddle a horse you slowly start increasing the tac you put on them, bridle, blanket, then sadle.. then you mount and break the horse (if neccisary)... we are having the blanket put on us right now... this is NOT fear, this is planned.....

sorry if this sounds a bit dark; but reality is reality...

modwiz
7th December 2011, 23:53
That's why many of us incarnated this time on this planet, to have our consciousness shift this badboy back into alignment. What we think we become. I signed the proverbial soul contract to Incarnate here in America, I love a great challenge thats accompanied with tremendous testicles. I Fear Nothing! In case it gets ugly, I'm ready and just waiting in the wings if the shyte happens to hit das fan. Know this, i will be the first in line,,,,, I ain't no marine, just a worker of light here to do my job like the one i signed up for here on Gaia currently. I'm Cocked and Ready here in NY.

Me too ,WF. There are a few of here and the company is excellent. A few more hands would help. Some say they will join us as soon as "Dancing With The Stars" is over and the Domino's pizza man delivers dinner.
Ah yes, the cavalry. :bad:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree; except I am military trained and more heavily armed than most ;) haha...

F Y I :

the premise of this post is SADLY misstaken... the use of the TERRORIST lable on "occupy" types is EXACTLY why they are using "terrorist" as the global boogy man... becaues that word can be applied to ANYONE

we had a group of people arrested here in alaska for creating a list of names (probably "egged on" by a FBI plant, as is the usual MO... like the "times square bomber" & "underware bomber" before hiim...)

when you start to saddle a horse you slowly start increasing the tac you put on them, bridle, blanket, then sadle.. then you mount and break the horse (if neccisary)... we are having the blanket put on us right now... this is NOT fear, this is planned.....

Your dark has the kind of light we may need, TargeT

TargeT
8th December 2011, 00:07

The bright side, the advantage that I see in this situation is this:

we are facing a very un-imaginative foe, the tactic that is used against us now has been used repeatedly in our recent history... this gives me hope that we will be able to overcome much easier as the MO is known and can be predictively planned for (predictive programming (planning), another tool of TPTW; my big push lately is to use gorilla tactics for now.. take their advantage and turn it into ours; as it were).

I have a lot of hope, we are many they are few & truth is on our side... but it's not going to be easy.

So this terrorist thing is a direct repeat of "communist" and many other "broad, flexable, loosely defined" terms for enemies of the state; the goal is the same as it was in germany (they did much better than we did, they got their own citizens to spy on eachother... "see something say something...") we know where we are headed, we need to figure actionable ideas to block... or not; I'm not at "call for action" mode just yet.

---Random ramblings from the sub-artic

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 00:11
LMFAO......Mod, i have to change my draws, you made me piss myself again. Dam it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

F Y I :

SubMilitary Myself!... and i still have my BP-Vest and 2 off duty's if needed. Lots'a Ammo Too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

F reedom
E nlightenment
A scension
R inse and Repeat

Cjay
8th December 2011, 00:35

They are sick, psychopathic, sociopathic, megalomaniac, greedy, control freaks who are wilfully executing their agenda for world domination. It's a disease and an obsession. They are also sytematically programmed from infancy to do what they do, relentlessly. Even if they wanted to stop (and they don't want to stop), they couldn't! They absolutely LOVE IT.

modwiz
8th December 2011, 00:47

They are sick, psychopathic, sociopathic, megalomaniac, greedy, control freaks who are wilfully executing their agenda for world domination. It's a disease and an obsession. They are also sytematically programmed from infancy to do what they do, relentlessly. Even if they wanted to stop (and they don't want to stop), they couldn't! They absolutely LOVE IT.

Also, they are so insane and inbred, at least culturally, that they are almost non-functional in the real world. There is a breaking point coming, I just am not sure what it is. Like a beast you hear lumbering out of the forest that is not yet visible.

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 01:13
Indeed my spidey senses are starting to tingle, again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kek3GqbsTk

Carmody
8th December 2011, 03:09

The Zionist States of America are concerned because the Gentiles are getting restless and half of them are heavily armed.

Now, if the people just get really pi$$ed off.........they might stop watching TV for a day or two. Nah. I'm dreaming.
If those FEMA camps just offer a good Showtime and HBO package for free, people might even drive there.
There could even be a new reality show, "FEMA Camp Lockup". See who gets voted to be put in solitary confinement.

Shoot me now.

'long gun' (rifle, shotgun, etc) Gun registration in Canada was just completely ...canned. This means that the Canadian government has no knowledge of who has what.

Citizens must still obtain a permit to purchase, but buying and selling, I think, requires no transfer records.

I'm not clear on how this plays into the hands of 'the bad guys'.

The 'bad guys' are clearly at the helm in Canada...and they made this into law. Color me confused.

Please understand that for all the supposed Canadian 'niceness'... that the ownership of 'long guns' per capita, is ...IIRC..notably higher in Canada, than it is in the USA.

Long guns are the only real gun in times of ..er....whatever. Canadians USE their guns, as well. Regularly.

They are not casual owners.

They are accomplished marksmen.

DeDukshyn
8th December 2011, 05:13
(of the OP) ... Well golly gee, I couldn't see this planned out very specifically since sept 11 2001

Calz
8th December 2011, 09:40

Case in point ...

iD1T61oTrR8

Calz
8th December 2011, 10:41

The bright side, the advantage that I see in this situation is this:

we are facing a very un-imaginative foe, the tactic that is used against us now has been used repeatedly in our recent history... this gives me hope that we will be able to overcome much easier as the MO is known and can be predictively planned for (predictive programming (planning), another tool of TPTW; my big push lately is to use gorilla tactics for now.. take their advantage and turn it into ours; as it were).

I have a lot of hope, we are many they are few & truth is on our side... but it's not going to be easy.

So this terrorist thing is a direct repeat of "communist" and many other "broad, flexable, loosely defined" terms for enemies of the state; the goal is the same as it was in germany (they did much better than we did, they got their own citizens to spy on eachother... "see something say something...") we know where we are headed, we need to figure actionable ideas to block... or not; I'm not at "call for action" mode just yet.

---Random ramblings from the sub-artic

Interesting that you mention that.

Good interview a while back ... either Clif High or Jay Weidner ... talking about how "multidimensionals" (paraphrasing) always use a very repetitive linear thought process and they went on to suggest something similar.

In other words "they" plan things out like chess moves in the "action, reaction, solution" style and are not expecting a response that is "outside of the their box".

So, for example, "they" collapse the economy and start ww3 etc "they" expect rioting in the streets (hence fema camps).

I guess the thing to do then (while avalon is still available to us) is try to come up with some "new ideas" (guerilla style or whatever).

DeDukshyn
9th December 2011, 00:25

Shoot me now.

'long gun' (rifle, shotgun, etc) Gun registration in Canada was just completely ...canned. This means that the Canadian government has no knowledge of who has what.

Citizens must still obtain a permit to purchase, but buying and selling, I think, requires no transfer records.

I'm not clear on how this plays into the hands of 'the bad guys'.

The 'bad guys' are clearly at the helm in Canada...and they made this into law. Color me confused.

Please understand that for all the supposed Canadian 'niceness'... that the ownership of 'long guns' per capita, is ...IIRC..notably higher in Canada, than it is in the USA.

Long guns are the only real gun in times of ..er....whatever. Canadians USE their guns, as well. Regularly.

Yeah you are very right - I know many who visit the ranges regularly. When I was younger my dad and I would just go shooting -- go out to some crown land set up some targets and just practice. Most rural Canadians own and know how to use very well, rifles. We are also handy, we can fix stuff and build stuff, we are, or are the direct offspring of, farmers, hunters, trappers, miners, forestry workers, etc (speaking mostly of rural Canadians here -- the weak city folk are screwed, lol) . Out of all the countries, I think I wouldn't want to fight Canadians in a guerrilla warfare scenario. Because many regular folk and their knit communities would become their own military and you would have no idea who is a civilian.

Maybe just tooting my horn a bit because I am one; I'm not military trained, but I can survive in the woods, hunt, shoot well, fix things and build stuff, like so many people I know - I think this is a valid statement.

TargeT
9th December 2011, 05:15
[Please understand that for all the supposed Canadian 'niceness'... that the ownership of 'long guns' per capita, is ...IIRC..notably higher in Canada, than it is in the USA.

Maybe just tooting my horn a bit because I am one; I'm not military trained, but I can survive in the woods, hunt, shoot well, fix things and build stuff, like so many people I know - I think this is a valid statement.

*cough*cough*

as of 2007.....

Country: guns per 100 residents : Rank of ownership percapita world wide:
United States 88.8 1
Serbia 58.2 2
Yemen 54.8 3
Switzerland 45.7 4
Cyprus 36.4 5
Saudi Arabia 35.0 6
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0 8
Uruguay 31.8 9
Sweden 31.6 10
Norway 31.3 11
France 31.2 12
Canada 30.8 13
Austria 30.4 14
Iceland 30.3 15
Germany 30.3 15
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gun_ownership

yeah, you guys obviously haven't spent much time in the US.. we STARTED the "survivalist" movement... something I've been involved in my whole life.

Sorry, the US is the top dog in not only being armed, but being able to use what they have.

FYI, we also allow "destructive devices" / fully automatic weapons / explosive devices etc... whens the last time you saw an anti tank gun in private ownership? I know a guy that has one....

so while the military may have some pretty good toys, we (citizens) of the US have them SO OUT GUNNED that it doesn't matter what they toss at us... hopefully there will be a large number of military "comming to their senses" IF this happens (but I wouldn't count much on that)

(pretty sad that FRANCE is beating canada... percapita...)

modwiz
9th December 2011, 05:30
[Please understand that for all the supposed Canadian 'niceness'... that the ownership of 'long guns' per capita, is ...IIRC..notably higher in Canada, than it is in the USA.

*cough*cough*

as of 2007.....

Country: guns per 100 residents : Rank of ownership percapita world wide:
United States 88.8 1
Serbia 58.2 2
Yemen 54.8 3
Switzerland 45.7 4
Cyprus 36.4 5
Saudi Arabia 35.0 6
Iraq 34.2 7
Finland 32.0 8
Uruguay 31.8 9
Sweden 31.6 10
Norway 31.3 11
France 31.2 12
Canada 30.8 13
Austria 30.4 14
Iceland 30.3 15
Germany 30.3 15
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gun_ownership

yeah, you guys obviously haven't spent much time in the US.. we STARTED the "survivalist" movement... something I've been involved in my whole life.

Sorry, the US is the top dog in not only being armed, but being able to use what they have.

FYI, we also allow "destructive devices" / fully automatic weapons / explosive devices etc... whens the last time you saw an anti tank gun in private ownership? I know a guy that has one....

so while the military may have some pretty good toys, we (citizens) of the US have them SO OUT GUNNED that it doesn't matter what they toss at us... hopefully there will be a large number of military "comming to their senses" IF this happens (but I wouldn't count much on that)

(pretty sad that FRANCE is beating canada... percapita...)

Now now, TargeT. France is ahead by 3 tenths of A PERCENT! That is statistically insignificant. Now, I totally agree about Americans ruling this roost. With roughly thirty thousand dead from guns each year we pay a real price for our freedom. I would like to see the numbers of deaths go down but not the ownership of guns. I have never owned one, yet. Shot them and enjoyed the target aspect of it. Being a good shot counts.

One last thing. As a person of French Canadian blood (75%) let me say a word about both camps. I think our Northern neighbors are made of more rugged fiber. Just getting through their Winters is a testament to that. Also, let us not forget the the German army rolled into France like the tide coming in. If the Lizzies wanna get jiggy with it, I'll opt for a Canadian over a European. They may not have the same ordinance as us Americans :thumb: but their environment gives them a special kind of crazy that would be bad for an opponents health.

Carmody
9th December 2011, 05:32
Long guns. Not hand guns, that was the point. It would change that statistical positioning drastically, I'd say. Looking at the numbers you provide, yes, that brings perspective. Still below that of the USA, but not that far below. Remove handguns from the list and the USA would drop notably, IMO. In conflict, Handguns are more like a fart in a windstorm, IMO. Nice to have...but.. close quarters only, very close. IMO.

Also, part of the original idea of the Canadian/ US border was to simply 'not be American'. Many Canadians understand this but few Americans do.

A Canadian comedy team called 'Mclean and Mclean (two brothers) did a skit once, where they had a group of Canadian Christians singing a hymn that went, "Keep it over there, Lord, Keep it over there, don't let it get near us, keep it over there."

Anyway, not to divert the conversation any further on a technicality side discussion which is probably immaterial.

Well.... maybe not so immaterial.

The USA may explode some time soon, and the rest of the world will have to deal with it.

Canadians.. likely more than most. As you would imagine. Invaded by a collective insanity that they decided long ago..that they wanted no part of.

I'm a northerner. If, for example, I went to my home town, the tally might be, oh, about... 4 to 8 long rifles to every able bodied adult. No real exaggeration, IMO and IME. They are simply an accepted part of life that has no relevance or importance to the individuals, never spoken of, never considered, never really thought about. Like shoes by the door or a fork and plate in the kitchen.They are tools, nothing more.

modwiz
9th December 2011, 05:54
Long guns. Not hand guns, that was the point. It would change that statistical positioning drastically, I'd say. Looking at the numbers you provide, yes, that brings perspective. Still below that of the USA, but not that far below. Remove handguns from the list and the USA would drop notably, IMO. In conflict, Handguns are more like a fart in a windstorm, IMO. Nice to have...but.. close quarters only, very close. IMO.

Also, part of the original idea of the Canadian/ US border was to simply 'not be American'. Many Canadians understand this but few Americans do.

A Canadian comedy team called 'Mclean and Mclean (two brothers) did a skit once, where they had a group of Canadian Christians singing a hymn that went, "Keep it over there, Lord, Keep it over there, don't let it get near us, keep it over there."

Anyway, not to divert the conversation any further on a technicality side discussion which is probably immaterial.

Well.... maybe not so immaterial.

The USA may explode some time soon, and the rest of the world will have to deal with it.

Canadians.. likely more than most. As you would imagine. Invaded by a collective insanity that they decided long ago..that they wanted no part of.

Totally agree with your point about long guns. I had a friend who was an Army Ranger. He had been dropped into the jungle with a small unit to be extracted at some point in the future. He had to make use of his equipment, we'll say. He laughed at the concept of a .45. He said he could throw the gun more accurately than he could shoot it.

A long gun and a good scope would make anybody who knew they were being 'scoped'......queasy.

Bottom line. It would be great to not find out how good, or bad, anybody is in a situation like this. There would be stacks of losers on both sides. We just have more room to absorb it before contrition became an issue. Whoopie!:tsk: