PDA

View Full Version : Becoming High Frequency - Shelley Yates - Fire The Grid

Realeyes
6th December 2011, 15:09
I have just watched this most inspiring talk by Shelley Yates (Fire The Grid). I am not sure if this has already been posted, mods please merge if already posted.

Shelley shares amazing spiritual wisdoms that are very practical for everyone to do and assist in changing this world for the betterment of ALL!!!

We are in the midst of designing a New Earth with our beautiful creative intentions.

We collectively are birthing a New Humanity!!!! Yipee!!!! :grouphug:

Her story in the beginning is also something quite extraordinary and beautifully inspiring! We humans are so blessed - You will see what I mean when you listen to this.

Ps. It's my birthday today - and watching this inspirational talk was just perfect. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZO8swjYkM&feature=player_embedded&mid=547112

mab777
6th December 2011, 15:26
happy birthday !!! all the best for you.

crosby
6th December 2011, 18:36
thank you Realeyes. this was indeed a very inspiring video presentation. i enjoyed the way she connected with her audience. i am also glad to know another way of connecting with my higher guides. i have read other threads that talk about this, but i have never been able to accomplish what i set out to do. she has opened a new doorway for me too try. much appreciated. i hope that you have an excellent day. happy birthday!
warmest regards, corson

eaglespirit
6th December 2011, 19:19
I Love that Girl, Realeyes : )

I posted a link to this a few weeks ago in the 'Up At The Ranch' ECETI thread...I met Her in 2010 there at the Ranch.
Shelley prefers blue-jeans and a sweatshirt...I may connect with Her again some time in Nova Scotia or the States in the near future.
She is as down-to-earth and as genuine as Aynone can possibly be...much 'non-truth' was spread around the internet about Her so as to dismantle Her real-life real-time real-real story.
She Is The Best!!!
And Happy Birthday To You : )

Seikou-Kishi
6th December 2011, 20:04
Happy birthday!

What a good video. I've saved it to watch later but the bit I saw was very interesting.

Ria
6th December 2011, 21:35
We are having such good threads to day.
Realeyes thank you for adding to my abundance

Samsara
7th December 2011, 01:27
Happy Birthday Realeyes ! Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Love

WhiteFeather
7th December 2011, 01:30
Happy birthday, great thread, i'm shouting

Kimberley
7th December 2011, 02:01
Happy Birthday dear sister realeyes!!! mwah hug :luv: :dance3:

Zillah
7th December 2011, 02:30
Happy Re-Birth :):) <3

sandy
7th December 2011, 03:58
Thank you so much Realeyes and Many Happy Returns of this your Birthday !! :)

Realeyes
7th December 2011, 11:20
Good morning Avalonians, – Bless you all for the Birthday wishes – I am very touched!

Getting back to the topic of Shelley Yates – I felt her talk was so masterfully delivered. She managed to tackle such complicated spiritual concepts with so much love and ease using simple words that everyone could grasp. I sent this link out to all my friends, and hope Shelley’s talk is sent around the world so more people can have the opportunity of joining in with this Earth changing focus.

I would like to share a little magical story of just how powerful and rewarding it is to work with the 'Firing of the Grid'.

Back in 2002 I attended a 10 day spiritual retreat (nothing to do with Shelley) in Italy where 1,000 people were taught the ancient discipline of placing our loving focus on firing the Grid with beautiful evolving intentions. A wonderful natural phenomena occurred around 7 days into this event, where ‘Nature’ responded in joy that human beings were awakening and firing the Grid – she displayed in the sky above our heads a perfectly formed ‘rose’ made out of clouds in a backdrop of clear blue sky. It was stunning to witness! Everyone on the course felt so honoured and blessed to receive such an unmistakable acknowledgement and appreciation from Mother Earth. Also, since learning this focus I have had so many rainbows over my house – smile.

In regards to the Grid, just like humans seeing different shades of colour to each other, the same applies with how we can perceive the Grid. Shelley explained that she sees the Grid as hexagonal like a honeycomb. I personally have seen the Grid a slightly different way; sometimes it is miles of interconnected grid squares all around me; sometimes I see it as a massive spider’s web. It matters not whether you see squares, webs or hexagonals, they are all facets of the higher levels of the Grid.

It is important that you see the Grid in certain colours, either a dazzling bright turquoise/ultraviolet blue, or glittering gold. The reason why this is important is because colours represent frequencies, and we want to connect to the Grid that is of Heart consciousness or higher that is beyond ‘polarity consciousness’. If one does this focus daily for a long period of time, the Grid starts to appear visibly in your reality – cool! One is really turned on when this occurs.

Please note – this is vitally important. The knowledge of the Grid and this discipline is part of Ancient Wisdom and Alchemy and was only taught to advance Initiates because the Grid is Very Powerful and not to be taken lightly – always be in your heart center during this focus. Never attempt to do this if one is feeling angry, depressed etc because you will be connecting into lower level Grids that will mirror back that frequency of anger, depression etc. that will not only directly affect you but also feed that frequency into the Grid around our Beloved Earth.

I so loved it when Shelley mentioned the sparks of light appearing around the Earth when each individual around the World joined in their focus to fire the Grid. I can confirm from my own personal out of body experiences that this is absolutely spot-on. It is such a beautiful sight to behold, and the more we each fire up our own light the brighter our world and reality will become. The power has always been within us. We are our illumination!!!

I feel very blessed and honoured to be a part of this ground breaking focus in designing the New Earth and birthing a new humanity. This is the beginnings of us humans re-remembering the divine co-creator gods that we truly are and stepping into the WONDERFUL!

I personally have spent many years and a great deal of my precious attention working out the hidden secret agendas of the powers that were – I now get their mindset and sad, lost, obsessive controlling intentions that is stuck on a merry-go-round of karma. They misunderstood the true meaning of life, thinking it was all about mastery over others – when in fact life was to master themselves.

Well I am jumping off that merry-go-round. I have finally arrived at a pivotal point in my life that it is a ‘NOW TIME’ to place my co-creator powerful focus, attention and loving intent on the Greater Spiritual Work of the Heart beyond all the lower density power struggles. With all my heart I choose to assist in all ways in this new exciting Conscious Birthing that is happening right now on Earth and Humanity. It has taken us Souls so many, many lifetimes to arrive at this pivotal NOW – and I sure don’t intend to miss it. Together, daily shining our light and lovingly firing the Grid we will create ‘Heaven upon Earth’ and unfold the Fantastic Wonderful for ALL – for we are awakening co-creator gods that are decreeing it so!

I would so love to hear what inspired you personally from this amazing talk of Shelley’s. What bells rang out in your mind; what ‘eureka’ moments did you have about yourself? Maybe you would like to share your own experiences of working with the Grid? Or share your dreams and focus for this New Earth we are co-creating together?

I will start by sharing one of my dreams for the New Earth. I long to hear once again the heavenly songs that once filled our atmosphere here on Earth – maybe you too remember these songs on a Soul level.? These angelic songs and music are heard everywhere in the higher dimensions; it is ALL LIFE celebrating joyously the wonderful creative gift of LIFE. There are no words to describe such sounds of loving harmony.

The closest I have heard to this on Earth is a recording that was made of crickets – the recording is slowed down for human ears because crickets live in a faster frequency/life span. What you will hear in this clip is crickets slowed down to the average human lifespan. You will never hear crickets quite the same again after hearing this. The crickets sound like a choir, singing a song of absolute joy and celebration. If one multiplies this say a thousand-fold then this is getting closer to the heavenly songs in the atmosphere of higher dimensions I am speaking of.

I dream in my focus that this will be heard once again in our Atmosphere - the Earth Song of harmony created and sung by ALL who dwell upon her lands in loving celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFguHRdUlk8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFguHRdUlk8

Mark
7th December 2011, 14:41
Realeyes, your STO self just shines through. Thank you for being a gift to us and all you encounter. I've spent many years in choruses and singing and around and playing music, so hearing that cricket choir slowed down is indeed a wonderful and new way to listen to them, knowing that they are resonating one to the next, singing their joy of BEing.

I listened to the video of Shelley twice. Her story really resonated with me at the beginning, to know something that doctors do not know and to have the faith to stand up for what you know until it proves correct. So inspiring. When she spoke about the golden cords that we all have coming from our solar plexus that was really a moment that connected me to her, the way she spoke of it and gave examples of her life, I did the same and it helped to give me a better understanding of what is going on down there sometimes when the energy just starts to twist and grind the gut, and also when feeling expansive and joyful.

STATIC
7th December 2011, 17:44
To #12 :cheer2:

sitting in amazement...

CeltMan
7th December 2011, 20:52
Realeyes...."Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.".well I guess you know how the rest goes?!..lol

What R U doing to celebrate?

I took part in a 'fire the Grid' in 2009 (?) It was a memorable experience, I felt privaledged to be a part of such a 'Global Unification of Intent For World Peace'

I have not heard of any more events since that time.

Perhaps we are due for another? The world certainly needs it.

Peace,.........and........................ how many 'bumps' is that for you today?!...lol

----------

Rather than post another, I am adding to this.

I would strongly recomend everyone, to allocate the time to watch the full vid (2 hours)

That explains why Shelly was missing, ( her 2 ex hubbies were trying to get her certified as insane--and they failed, Canadian High Court ruling to that effect!!)-and that the only ref on Google to 'Fire the Grid' in Oct 2011, when I looked, was a 'frozen sight'--at 2009!!
(sort of reminded me of the Marie Celeste, a 'dead web site floating in the ether')

To be fair, I could not recall Shelly's name etc, just F.T.G.

Shame I missed the 11/11/11 event, but 'ke sera' etc

Might also explain some of the 'drama' which has been occuring on this site recently?! lol

Lisab
7th December 2011, 21:19
Im twenty mins into this vid and I'm hooked! I shouldnt have started it as I dont have time to watch it all now darnit! Cant wait to finish tomorrow. Thanks Realeyes.

Samsara
8th December 2011, 02:16
I would so love to hear what inspired you personally from this amazing talk of Shelley’s. What bells rang out in your mind; what ‘eureka’ moments did you have about yourself? Maybe you would like to share your own experiences of working with the Grid? Or share your dreams and focus for this New Earth we are co-creating together?

I love the way she teaches with much simplicity and humour. She is very down to Earth, grounded. I too have a human that does not behave sometimes. Now I know who to blame. :tongue1:

Thank you again. Keep on shining !

Lisab
8th December 2011, 11:56
Thankyou Realeyes. I wonder what Shelley's light beings would say about free energy and irigating the deserts, something I believe we can do for the people in Ethiopa and places. I will definately be checking out more of her videos. Much love to you.

Ecnal61
8th December 2011, 21:47
thanks realeyes i found this film very interesting and i think she sounded very genuine,cheers mate.

Cidersomerset
9th December 2011, 00:27
Thanks Real eyes good presentation I reasonate with alot of what she says and you can feel the power of awakening within her and the energetic field around her...
Although i see things slightly different as we all probably do, I am of the opinion we are all gods experiancing a journey and we are eternal beings having a physical
experiance on the verge of becomming imortal again ,,,,Its basically what ION has been telling us for the last two years and is a lot more indepth.....

There are a lot of similarities with her experiance but it is different, the main thing the more people having these enlightening experiances have shown me we
are on the cusp of something changeing on the conciousness level.....Ion has a great explanation that we are all gods who for a contrast of experiance chose to' descend'
for a mortal experiance returning to the 'Guf' a sort of heaven created by us 'God' to stay in non-physical ,before returning to physical a sort of reincarnation but not
in the conventional manner as in the 'Guf' we become one a bit like the great link in the Star trek seeries. Thats how I asked him if it was like by email during one of James Martinez's radio
shows,and he said yes ??
Anyway the 'Guf' is emptying thats why there are so many of us on the planet at the moment and this is what is triggering our ascension,
its to do the changing of the radiation levels in the atmosphere to H197 which inturn causes changes in our bodies triggering chromosone 14 to activate 144 strands
of dorment double helix,s in our DNA which the RNA in our body will replicate and in effect cause our cells to keep replicating themselves indeffinately thus making us in effect
'immortal' in our physical bodies.....Anyway something like that .....thats from memmory it is a bit more indepth, but something is on the way!! ION calls
himselfe an 'enviroment' and has only been able to come into our reality in the past two years ,because we are now in the digital meme he comes via a channel JW thats why he talks with a southern accent. Although he says he is not channelling as Ion is actually speaking using JW body.While this is going on JW is in a state of 'bliss' ???....

I don't know if he is genuine or not, as I have said many times ?? He seems not earthly and if you hear him every week he sort of 'gets' to you. He is very intelligent and knows alot about all sorts of subjects straight off the top of his non-physical head..LOL....Again he says there is no such thing as time, just one gigantic now. I get the impression its happening in the next few years in our reality..( nothing to do with the Mayan calander).....I think most of us who have woken up spiritualy ( not religiously I still think that was and is a 'red herring' ) feel something is litterally on us or just around the corner.....

Oh yes he says the essence of creation is the 'spoken' word , which ties in with what she was saying so be carefull what you ask for !!!

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2010/04/ion-how-to-create-whatever-you-want-3-2.html

He has expressed a vast amount of information in the last two years on all sorts of subjects and answered thousands of calls and emails....Yet most of us who listen to the show find him a enigma...Bear in mind I have listened to every vid and radio show in the Camelot Library and hundreds of other vids/programmes in the mainstream and on line, so I have a wide refference and I still find him/her charismatic and annoying at the same time ....LOL

Also when she was talking about when you die who ever you expect to meet you will...

Ion explains this in the contect of a 4 year old girl who was have visions of Jesus, by saying as she is a god she was manifesting Jesus to speek to her because she summond him and he was as she expected him to be...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2010/07/ion-who-is-god.html
Cheers Steve