PDA

View Full Version : The future feels strange?

Adi
7th December 2011, 17:04
As of the last few years I have had this feeling that always seems to be there in the background of my being. It is a feeling as if in the close future something BIG is going to happen, I can't say what that "Big" thing is.

The way I like to describe it is, as if the distant future is a haze and it can't quiet be made out, if that sounds strange I am with you.

Some people that I know, also describe that same feeling, that they can't imagine the future, the way reality is at this moment, things will be different, altered in some respect.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys could share your opinion on this, it would be very much appreciated :).

Adi

RMorgan
7th December 2011, 17:08
You´re correct. We are close to a point when there will be no turning back. If we don´t act now, we will lose the battle definitively.

alienHunter
7th December 2011, 17:30
As of the last few years I have had this feeling that always seems to be there in the background of my being. It is a feeling as if in the close future something BIG is going to happen, I can't say what that "Big" thing is.

The way I like to describe it is, as if the distant future is a haze and it can't quiet be made out, if that sounds strange I am with you.

Some people that I know, also describe that same feeling, that they can't imagine the future, the way reality is at this moment, things will be different, altered in some respect.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys could share your opinion on this, it would be very much appreciated :).

Adi

I have to agree but can't explain it. I thought it would be 'disclosure' but I 'felt' that was going to happen by October...no joy. The world is in a state of economic upheaval, the truth of the way the United States conducts its politics AND economics is becoming obvious even to the most dense (despite continued denial at some point the breakthrough will occur with the only alternative being a breakdown). Something has to give:confused:

johnf
7th December 2011, 17:31
Strongly agree, Adi. I have had this feeling for decades. I have used the ideas of the mayan calender to help understand this compelling feeling that we are on the edge of a new reality.

Here is an article written about our present time period by Carl Calleman.
http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/The9thWaveContinues.htm

In it it expresses the idea that all of history has been directed by external celestial forces. This has occurred in steps designed to bring about the present possibility of mankind expressing unity consciousness in a planetary culture. Unity showing up in a sentient species would probably produce a civilization based on conscious coperation and co-creation. And I believe it would include the potential of all members of the race to produce miracles of healing, environmental rengeneration, as well as technology that will allow our species to join the Galactic/universal family of sentient civilizations.
The thing is at this point we are no longer being led by the hand, and are faced with personal choice and responsibility. The reason why the future seems so fuzzy to many is that we have not really manifested our choices yet. We can probably still choose co-slavery and destruction, but so many have choosen something else that this possibliity may be falling away or lost entirely. In the article Carl states that all the waves that brought our species to this point are still grinding away at the societal structures we have used to get us this far. To me it feels like it is inevitable that something new come into being, and though Calleman states the end date of the Mayan calender was october 28th, the more widely known transition date is december 21 2012.
I feel very strongly that mankind will manifest something positive and new out of the unknown in the years following this date. We as being are not native to time and may simply cease to use time as a part of our reality then. It is quite possible that waves of new possibilities will move through our reality then and I think the rewritting of our genetic code as a species will occur then. Well this has already been underway for a while, we might see more tangible evidence of that in the years following december 2012.
What I wrote above may sound authoritative, like I think I actually know the truth, but the fact is I wrote what I am convinced of at this time. Am looking foward to other views!

childs hood end
7th December 2011, 18:12
Hey Adi I was jus wondering if its a positive or negative feeling you have ?
I to have had a wierd feeling for some time now that ders something lurking in the near future.

peace.

angel in disguise
7th December 2011, 18:34
I used to be able to see into the future... I can't see past my nose lately ;)

Peace of Mind
7th December 2011, 20:27
Hi Adi,

Someone once said they were afraid to approach oppressors and will do whatever it takes for them to survive. I thought to myself “this person must really be overwhelmed with fear”.

If we are guarantee to die… why live in fear? Why do you want to live (temporarily) in a way that will have you upset, unhappy with society, and oppression can be seen everywhere? Why would you fight to stay alive but do nothing to change it for the better…then die later after enduring more of the unfairness and hardship? Do you actually enjoy living everyday in denial, complaining, frightened? It just makes no sense to me...

The future is created by the deeds we carry out today. I see the majority of the world in a state of confusion. Many wanting change but think they have no real ideas on how to bring about it. I believe they know how to but are a bit reluctant due to fear of consequences. Fear has always been known to hold people back; in fact it’s been the main reason why we as a specie struggle to reach our full potential.

For instance: If you watch children in the playground they are literally care free but are actually aware of any immediate danger…even though they don’t show it. You’ll see them challenge heights with acrobatics and seemingly escape many scenarios with ease that will be seen as harmful to an adult. The kids are fearless and use their bodies and will power to a higher degree than most adults. The adult will yell at the child saying things like “don’t go so high, or run so fast because you’ll hurt yourself”. In my observation this never really happens until the parent instills this belief into the child. We/adults unknowingly place limits in the child by having them fear/focus on something they didn’t have fear or focus on previously…therefore creating accidents because the thought of being harmed has manifested itself into the Childs mind. One can only imagine how great we will be if the parents did more encouraging and less restraining. It's a tough thing to avoid because the parents were also trained in the same manner...so it's really not their fault either.

I know we all want to protect our kids and keep them safe and healthy, but children need to be giving way more credit than they get. Some species don’t even raise they youth and leave them at birth. I’m not saying we should do that, but that the human parent unknowingly conditions the child to be fragile, inferior, and uninformed. I find this funny because they (kids) always ask the real tough questions (where the answers points to our hypocrisy). We teach them to be better than others when they were already having fun and being productive with others by just being themselves. Today many people don’t know who they are because of this. They are trained to act a certain way in public. They answer the phone a certain way, talk to strangers they deem important a certain way just so others perceive them to be something more than they actually are. We dress certain ways because we are condition to judge a book by its cover. Way too many of us are not being who we really are because we fear what others will think of us…so we put on this façade and trick each other. If we aren’t seen in a certain light (a light fashioned by false grandeur) we tend to think very low of ourselves because we failed to live up to false narrow-minded standards.

To Go A little off topic here…

Just the other day, during one of my deep meditations I decided to do something I don’t normally do. I confronted the darkness. It was very strong and unbelievably draining. We fought over various issues and I became quite surprised at the “Darkness” reasoning. What really rapt me was the response to a question I threw at it. “Why do you do what you do?” In so many words and images it simply said that it was a part of everything too, including the light, and that its main purpose is to remove all parts of life that holds it back from developing/evolving. In short, it claimed to be the waste removal and the reason it is so prevalent in these times is to test the souls before promoting them, or erase everything so a new model can be presented. So if you see a lot of me somewhere…that place will soon undergo a drastic change.”

I ponder that for a while and kind of see some validity in it. Why? Well, if you think about it… if all the dark souls/bad people were successful in taking over everything…what will be left for them to do....nothing, but eventually destroy themselves…therefore leaving nothing but a clean slate. After the Darkness gave me that answer I told it “I will do better” and it turned into very bright light…waking me from my session.

So, IMO, I see the future to be very promising. I say this simply because I do see the awakenings, but the future can only be what we make it. If we do nothing to bring about paradise and leave it as it is now…I strongly suspect the future will not be a bright one, and possibly a future without humanity. Maybe this is why some Alien believers think there are many races of entities looking down on us from the cosmos…wondering if we will make that transition/change/evolution. I think we can, we just have to envision it and live out our days making it happen. We only need a few good men and women to get the ball rolling…history have already proven that.

Peace

Mark
7th December 2011, 21:02
Ever since I was small when I think of the future, past the immediate concerns, past the dramas in my life, I just see light. It has always made me smile, given me that warm feeling in my gut. Still feel that way. past the immediate, and the dramas. I see the unformed nature of it as an allowance, giving Creation the freedom to become something beyond my ability to conceptualize. I embrace it. It's why I can laugh when others are crying. It is my peace in the midst of the storm.

:)

Adi
7th December 2011, 21:49
Hi Adi,

Someone once said they were afraid to approach oppressors and will do whatever it takes for them to survive. I thought to myself “this person must really be overwhelmed with fear”.

If we are guarantee to die… why live in fear? Why do you want to live (temporarily) in a way that will have you upset, unhappy with society, and oppression can be seen everywhere? Why would you fight to stay alive but do nothing to change it for the better…then die later after enduring more of the unfairness and hardship? Do you actually enjoy living everyday in denial, complaining, frightened? It just makes no sense to me...

The future is created by the deeds we carry out today. I see the majority of the world in a state of confusion. Many wanting change but think they have no real ideas on how to bring about it. I believe they know how to but are a bit reluctant due to fear of consequences. Fear has always been known to hold people back; in fact it’s been the main reason why we as a specie struggle to reach our full potential.

For instance: If you watch children in the playground they are literally care free but are actually aware of any immediate danger…even though they don’t show it. You’ll see them challenge heights with acrobatics and seemingly escape many scenarios with ease that will be seen as harmful to an adult. The kids are fearless and use their bodies and will power to a higher degree than most adults. The adult will yell at the child saying things like “don’t go so high, or run so fast because you’ll hurt yourself”. In my observation this never really happens until the parent instills this belief into the child. We/adults unknowingly place limits in the child by having them fear/focus on something they didn’t have fear or focus on previously…therefore creating accidents because the thought of being harmed has manifested itself into the Childs mind. One can only imagine how great we will be if the parents did more encouraging and less restraining. It's a tough thing to avoid because the parents were also trained in the same manner...so it's really not their fault either.

I know we all want to protect our kids and keep them safe and healthy, but children need to be giving way more credit than they get. Some species don’t even raise they youth and leave them at birth. I’m not saying we should do that, but that the human parent unknowingly conditions the child to be fragile, inferior, and uninformed. I find this funny because they (kids) always ask the real tough questions (where the answers points to our hypocrisy). We teach them to be better than others when they were already having fun and being productive with others by just being themselves. Today many people don’t know who they are because of this. They are trained to act a certain way in public. They answer the phone a certain way, talk to strangers they deem important a certain way just so others perceive them to be something more than they actually are. We dress certain ways because we are condition to judge a book by its cover. Way too many of us are not being who we really are because we fear what others will think of us…so we put on this façade and trick each other. If we aren’t seen in a certain light (a light fashioned by false grandeur) we tend to think very low of ourselves because we failed to live up to false narrow-minded standards.

Just the other day, during one of my deep meditations I decided to do something I don’t normally do. I confronted the darkness. It was very strong and unbelievably draining. We fought over various issues and I became quite surprised at the “Darkness” reasoning. What really rapt me was the response to a question I threw at it. “Why do you do what you do?” In so many words and images it simply said that it was a part of everything too, including the light, and that its main purpose is to remove all parts of life that holds it back from developing/evolving. In short, it claimed to be the waste removal and the reason it is so prevalent in these times is to test the souls before promoting them, or erase everything so a new model can be presented. So if you see a lot of me somewhere…that place will soon undergo a drastic change.”

I ponder that for a while and kind of see some validity in it. Why? Well, if you think about it… if all the dark souls/bad people were successful in taking over everything…what will be left for them to do....nothing, but eventually destroy themselves…therefore leaving nothing but a clean slate. After the Darkness gave me that answer I told it “I will do better” and it turned into very bright light…waking me from my session.

So, IMO, I see the future to be very promising. I say this simply because I do see the awakenings, but the future can only be what we make it. If we do nothing to bring about paradise and leave it as it is now…I strongly suspect the future will not be a bright one, and possibly a future without humanity. Maybe this is why some Alien believers think there are many races of entities looking down on us from the cosmos…wondering if we will make that transition/change/evolution. I think we can, we just have to envision it and live out our days making it happen. We only need a few good men and women to get the ball rolling…history have already proven that.

Peace

Wow, I really resonate with your statement, there's information there that I will look at over and over, because it does make sense, its true, we are all conditioned from youth.

Im going to ponder on this for a while, thank you.

Adi

Kenn
7th December 2011, 22:18
"Hi Adi,

Peace "

Hello my name is Kenn I am new and this would be my first post. I feel as what Peace is saying in direct to your initial comment. I only have this to add to the open topic, it is my humble opinion that weather it's past or present, evil or good, we label and give validity to these things by weighing them on scales we have been taught. Pounds, sky, space these things are complicated becuase we make them complicated. I feel the only scales we really have to wager event's are feelings they come natuarlly and if we are capable of realizing our first feelings on something and maintaing the truth of them we can more acurttly respond in a truly honest way. There is a saying about dabbling of course, very dangerous even if you have an abundance of energy with a attached talent for using it we still open ourselves up for strife by contacting a plane not akin to our own. I say to those that walk other places I envy your resolve and understanding your own direction. But when passing premonations of possible event's occur such as every one seems to agree with including myself the true answer is gathered I believe by a consensus each person has part of the picture we gain insight by sharing it.

"As of the last few years I have had this feeling that always seems to be there in the background of my being. It is a feeling as if in the close future something BIG is going to happen, I can't say what that "Big" thing is.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys could share your opinion on this, it would be very much appreciated .

Adi"

To this I share your feeling, for me it's a gut renting feeling of Deja Vu, maybe not in a it's already decided way I leave myself with these feeling's with my always gentle reminder that I can not approach uncertintiy with even more questions, this leaves myself room to watch and develope in a way that is not hindered by this overwhelming energy of the future events that will unfold. It's out there and obvious that there is something coming the when is not my preoccupation it there where by whom. This is fragmented of course which is why I joined Project Avalon knowledge is important to me and I know I do not posses all I need I hope something I said can be elaberated on.
Thank you always
Kenn

Wind
8th December 2011, 00:18
The window of opportunity is upon us now. It is our time now and we must not miss it! We cannot miss it!

Sidney
8th December 2011, 00:36
Great thread Adi- I am in full agreement. I have felt that for a long time. Still do. But I have also had this theory in the back of my head that maybe, this big thing that happens, may actually happen in a different dimension. And If/when it does happen, we may not be able to experience it. Just a theory, and for the record, I am hoping for something to happen, because the world just cant keep going the way that it it. Something has got to give.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Hi Adi,

Peace "

Hello my name is Kenn I am new and this would be my first post. I feel as what Peace is saying in direct to your initial comment. I only have this to add to the open topic, it is my humble opinion that weather it's past or present, evil or good, we label and give validity to these things by weighing them on scales we have been taught. Pounds, sky, space these things are complicated becuase we make them complicated. I feel the only scales we really have to wager event's are feelings they come natuarlly and if we are capable of realizing our first feelings on something and maintaing the truth of them we can more acurttly respond in a truly honest way. There is a saying about dabbling of course, very dangerous even if you have an abundance of energy with a attached talent for using it we still open ourselves up for strife by contacting a plane not akin to our own. I say to those that walk other places I envy your resolve and understanding your own direction. But when passing premonations of possible event's occur such as every one seems to agree with including myself the true answer is gathered I believe by a consensus each person has part of the picture we gain insight by sharing it.

"As of the last few years I have had this feeling that always seems to be there in the background of my being. It is a feeling as if in the close future something BIG is going to happen, I can't say what that "Big" thing is.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys could share your opinion on this, it would be very much appreciated .

Adi"

To this I share your feeling, for me it's a gut renting feeling of Deja Vu, maybe not in a it's already decided way I leave myself with these feeling's with my always gentle reminder that I can not approach uncertintiy with even more questions, this leaves myself room to watch and develope in a way that is not hindered by this overwhelming energy of the future events that will unfold. It's out there and obvious that there is something coming the when is not my preoccupation it there where by whom. This is fragmented of course which is why I joined Project Avalon knowledge is important to me and I know I do not posses all I need I hope something I said can be elaberated on.
Thank you always
Kenn

Great post Kenn- Warm welcome!!!:welcome::couch2::tea:

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 00:36
Its our Time now, our time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNJluKik2s

Cartomancer
8th December 2011, 00:47
The old spidey sense has been tingling now for a few years. It is odd. Sometimes I wonder if it is only because I pay more attention to what's going on. In a way it is easier to be blissfully ignorant. Once you find out what is really going on it is hard to look at the world the same. You have to adjust to it.

Is something up or are we being compelled to feel this way? Either way its happening.

Angushar
8th December 2011, 04:00
Yeah, I've been scared and curious about what the future holds as well.

Kenn
8th December 2011, 22:02
There is a lot of talk about a spirtual awakening, I feel this is a large part of what will happen. I have noticed a lot of extra energy around. More people with that twinkle in there eye. I'm not sure what to call it but I think when a pivotal event starts to unfold there is large shifts of energy as it builds up for it's climax like a car needing gas to start. I believe a mom can lift a car to save a her child, she forgets what she has been taught and acts on impulse that impulse being save her child, she is able to lift the car because she uses that energy around her not knowing what she does or questioning how she does it. I car wreck is sad but it is an event with multiple people involved that kind of energy can be felt that is why I think we call it sad. I believe what is coming is a sad event with a large number of casulities I know this is a strong word but when someone is dying you can feel an energy around the room. If there is a large number of people that are passing just imagine the accumulated energy on that. Energy has to be in motion just for everyday life I believe we all feel these things accumulating because of the severity of the event's. It's almost like a rebound effect I drew a line and a paper once to simulate this the line being a time line, I drew a dot being where I might guess a large event might happen it didn't seem right so I drew a circle around that dot simulating the loss of my family, drew another larger circle for my friends and so on I base this on my understanding of energy rebound the dying person in the room for example. I believe this to be what we feel. A large accumulation of energy that has to go somewhere I believe the direction is based almost on a warning like if they knew what we know effect. If I can push my energy over long distance why can't future people with a larger energy push it my way. There are planes out there with no clocks because our relative time has no point there. What makes us right that there is a timeline if not complete circular energy across multiple planes of existence. This is a theory I am working on at present and would appreciate any feedback on it.
Thank you always
Kenn

jcocks
9th December 2011, 12:41
Yup, next year is going to be a DOOZEY! Real tiring, but action-packed. God knows what's in store for us post 2012 (especially since I used to not even see myself surviving past 2012, but now I'm assured of it).....

I too thought that some big celestial event would occur this year that would jolt people out of their sleep...but alas not yet...

One thing is for certain though, our future is assured one way or the other. The only real question is how we will get there. As River Song would say, "Spoilers......:) "

K626
9th December 2011, 12:47
The future is always strange that's its beauty.

Peace

K2

ghostrider
9th December 2011, 12:51
we approach an event that will make 9-11 look like a papercut. the fake/real whatever you want to call it, the alien war is coming to a matrix near you. normal worries will fade, the real reason for the body scanners the TSA uses, distinguishing between human and non-human travelers. the switch from analog to digital, analog will survive pulse weapons, the past wars to perfect the new technology and battle harden the troops, humans will gladly give away their freedom for fake security from the so-called aliens invading the planet.

Mike Gorman
9th December 2011, 13:44
I think i know what you mean Adi, the feeling reminds me of when i was a high Schoolboy in England
just prior to the time my family emigrated to Australia, i knew long before my parents made the move
to enact this-the school and town where i lived just seemed to not be quite 'Real' as if all would be very different
very soon. I have this feeling the last few years, and it has grown-sure change is inevitable, but yes, something very big is not far off.

Peace of Mind
9th December 2011, 17:19
There is a lot of talk about a spirtual awakening, I feel this is a large part of what will happen. I have noticed a lot of extra energy around. More people with that twinkle in there eye. I'm not sure what to call it but I think when a pivotal event starts to unfold there is large shifts of energy as it builds up for it's climax like a car needing gas to start. I believe a mom can lift a car to save a her child, she forgets what she has been taught and acts on impulse that impulse being save her child, she is able to lift the car because she uses that energy around her not knowing what she does or questioning how she does it. I car wreck is sad but it is an event with multiple people involved that kind of energy can be felt that is why I think we call it sad. I believe what is coming is a sad event with a large number of casulities I know this is a strong word but when someone is dying you can feel an energy around the room. If there is a large number of people that are passing just imagine the accumulated energy on that. Energy has to be in motion just for everyday life I believe we all feel these things accumulating because of the severity of the event's. It's almost like a rebound effect I drew a line and a paper once to simulate this the line being a time line, I drew a dot being where I might guess a large event might happen it didn't seem right so I drew a circle around that dot simulating the loss of my family, drew another larger circle for my friends and so on I base this on my understanding of energy rebound the dying person in the room for example. I believe this to be what we feel. A large accumulation of energy that has to go somewhere I believe the direction is based almost on a warning like if they knew what we know effect. If I can push my energy over long distance why can't future people with a larger energy push it my way. There are planes out there with no clocks because our relative time has no point there. What makes us right that there is a timeline if not complete circular energy across multiple planes of existence. This is a theory I am working on at present and would appreciate any feedback on it.
Thank you always
Kenn

I kind of feel the same way about a future having high casualties. However, I feel the deaths will mainly consist of those that don’t fit the approaching new model of life. There is a shift happening for the greater good, you can see it all around the world. I strongly feel those that complicate this shift will meet with the darkness, so in any event we need to be vigilant and proactive to make it a smooth transition for all. I know sometimes I can annoy some people with my posts, and I may sound a bit redundant at times… but my intentions are always pure and will never change. I don’t really care what people think of me (that’s not what’s really important here), I just hope they can grasp something of value in the messages I present. Many of my contributions here are meant to strengthen our BS detectors so we can journey on in good faith. As long as we are committed to a bright future we will be fine.

Peace

Camilo
9th December 2011, 17:37
Divine conciousness is emerging all over, and tha's BIG.

DouglasDanger
9th December 2011, 20:55

Kenn
9th December 2011, 22:04
I truly wish I could embrace a warm feeling about what is coming, I do not feel fear about it or have a sense of a finality of it all. I just have a over whelming impulse to think and to ponder just so any possible scenerio that could happen is covered. Some things come naturally to some curisosity by it's definition is extremely hard for me, my mind seems to reject most of what I attempt to think when it come's to any feeling about the future. I would say a need in me out weighs my reservations that being curious is a bad thing and for myself that is unsettling. i have learned that for me a balance is needed I have always sat back and gained more from a situation by not taking part if it does not concern me. In a way I would almost say my natural instinct in life has always been a conservative one. Yet for this subject I feel almost compelled to meddle almost scream tell me all about it. What I have taught myself to make it through life is being contridicted by my very soul. And no matter what fight I put up that uncomfortable curiosity win's out, as a single person I can offer only so much being a humble person knowing what background I come from I wonder what compels such a normal person like myself to venture out of my preexisting comfort zone of anonymity to act against my principles and look forward rather then look in. Unsettling is the only word I have for it.

Thank you Always
Kenn