PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please

Sidney
8th December 2011, 00:55
I had to make a dreadful decision to end the life of my beautiful 22 year old feline friend. She was old and sick and I truly needed to end her suffering. She is in a beautiful place now and without pain. But she remains in my heart for all eternity. My heart is truly broken and I miss her already. Please say a prayer for her, and for me. Thank you friends.

Cant get my picture to load but will keep trying.

Eagle
8th December 2011, 01:00
Peace my friend

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 01:01
Sorry to hear that Starchild, my condolences for your loss. Animals are like humans and sometimes even better. I'm sure you cared for her very well, and by the way she just told me she loves you infinitely and She Thanks You from her beautiful loving feline heart as she is in the spirit world now with The Great Spirit. Hugs and Kisses Your Way. XXX000

Sidney
8th December 2011, 01:10
Sorry to hear that Starchild, my condolences for your loss. Animals are like humans and sometimes even better. I'm sure you cared for her very well, and by the way she just told me she loves you infinitely and She Thanks You from her beautiful loving feline heart as she is in the spirit world now with The Great Spirit. Hugs and Kisses Your Way. XXX000

Thank You. That made me cry. I hope that she understands. The guilt is overwhelming even though it was the right thing.

STATIC
8th December 2011, 01:15
I'm sorry to hear of your loss,
She is undoubtedly in a place where pain no longer exists,
and I hope your heart will mend soon knowing this.

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 01:18

Thank You. That made me cry. I hope that she understands. The guilt is overwhelming even though it was the right thing.

Although you may be crying, she is smiling so, because you took such great care for her and loved her unconditionally.

Samsara
8th December 2011, 01:30
Peace be with your Starchild. You said it yourself, she lives in your Heart for eternity. All is good.

Love.

Ernie Nemeth
8th December 2011, 02:15
Sorry to hear of your kitty.

Cats are so cool. There's one where I'm working now, neighbours cat I think, that comes over and says hi. I have a way with cats, and dogs.
This one is young and full of pep, for a cat, that is. Today, he thought he'd play coy and stayed just out of reach of petting. I told him to quit messing around because I had to go back to work. So, he came over for his petting.

I miss my three cats too! Especially Mojo, the shelter kitty. He was so big and tuff, but just a pussy cat inside. He'd been abused, but he came around right quick with me. I loved him so much. Then one day he never came home. So sad.

I will pray for you and your cat, starchild111.
Peace

Unified Serenity
8th December 2011, 02:23
I'm so sorry Starchild. You are in my prayers, soft hugs. We helped our lil guy, Madison, go peacefully last Thanksgiving, and we miss him terribly. I send you lots of love and hugs.

meeradas
8th December 2011, 02:28
It's the decision that was the toughest part, i guess.
As you have made it from your heart, the decision was right.
You have softened her path. And as you say, she's very much alive in your heart.
Your own pain will become sweet and fragrant, over time.

I do know what i am talking about.

Embrace

meredith
8th December 2011, 02:34
May you feel her loving presence nearby whenever you think of her. Warm hugs to you.

Sidney
8th December 2011, 02:57
Thank you all. Your words and energy mean more than you could ever know. :grouphug::grouphug:

cloud9
8th December 2011, 03:12
I feel your pain... just feeling grateful she was with you for such a long time is enough to make the connection again...

Carolin
8th December 2011, 03:31
As an animal lover I've been there, done that.....a few times. It's probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Twenty two years together is awesome, our tabby lived to seventeen and our German Shepherd eleven and a half. My boys were ready to go and I took solace in that. Too bad we aren't that humane to humans. :luv::hug::wub:

Sidney
8th December 2011, 03:37
I am truly blessed she was with me for so long. I have had cats my whole life. But she lived longer than any other. Every morning at my side when the coffee maker goes on, waiting for her 10 drops of half and half. So many sweet memories. But, it helps that we still have 4 more kitties to ease the pain. They are missing her too.

sandy
8th December 2011, 03:41
I often share stories of my cats gone by Starchild111 and the sweet memories always fill my heart with love and laughter. This is my prayer for you as your precious feline awaits this loving connection soon to be :) Hugs

Angushar
8th December 2011, 04:07
I am so sorry, I had to put my first cat down as well and the pain was overwhelming. It was actually what got me into my first real bout of depression. Take care of yourself and know that she is feeling much better afterwards.

8th December 2011, 05:33
Starchild so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. What a difficult thing to go through. I am sorry for your grief she was so lucky to have you.

I've had cats all my life too

Nora

We are all related

crosby
8th December 2011, 08:56
our pets are so much a part of our lives. they do not pretend to be our friends, they truly love us. they are there for us during our darkest hours and during our fun loving family times. it's amazing how they fit into our world and live with us throughout our daily toils. many sympathies to you Starchild111. i'm positive that your kitty is in a wondrous place now, and watching over you. with no more pain. loving thoughts for you.
warmest regards, corson

Anchor
8th December 2011, 09:01
I had to make a dreadful decision to end the life of my beautiful 22 year old feline friend. She was old and sick and I truly needed to end her suffering. She is in a beautiful place now and without pain. But she remains in my heart for all eternity. My heart is truly broken and I miss her already. Please say a prayer for her, and for me. Thank you friends.

Cant get my picture to load but will keep trying.

Please, never, not for a single moment of thought, doubt that you did not do the right thing.

You did the right thing.

I suspect that as you move past this, as so often happens and if you permit it, you will be graced with a visit.

I had to do the same thing with our old and beloved cat, and even after all this time since he was physically returned to the Earth in our old garden in England, he finds me in Australia and jumps on my bed.

blake
8th December 2011, 15:02
Dear Starchild111,

With authentic love, comes responsibility. It doesn't matter if its a spouse child, aunt, sibling, or family pet. Your beloved cat was lucky to have her beloved human watch out for her best interest when she couldn't speak up for herself. Our cats do what they can for us, and we return the circuit of love by doing what we can for our cats. I am sure it was a decision made through tearful eyes and yet you loved her enough to make it. It would have been selfish not to.

Someone mentioned that he buried his cat in his garden in England, and yet the cat still visits him in Australia with paws walking across the mattress. I have to attest to that. It happens all the time to me, and I have lived with cats all my life. Seldom does a night go by without the physical sensation of a cat jumping on my bed and walking across the mattress to cuddle up with me. When it first started happening, I use to turn on the light to see what was there. Now I just greet my old friend, who in spirit, still checks up on me.

I send you healing thoughts of comfort.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 15:15
sorry......

Ria
8th December 2011, 16:04
Starchild111, For your beautiful cat to reach the grand age that she did, meant that, you have been extending her life with love and kindness. and I bet she wont be far from you now. much love light and peace to both of you.

Sidney
8th December 2011, 18:30
Thank You all for the kind words and love. I do hope that I have a visit from her. I will welcome it with open arms. I actually have had that happen in the past, many many years ago. Even with 4 other cats in the house, there is a definite void here today. I am thankful she is at peace, and not suffering.

Unified Serenity
8th December 2011, 20:05
I thought to mention this earlier, but I felt her very close by you. Just sit and you will feel her there. She's quite happy.

ulli
8th December 2011, 20:12
You did the right thing. And 22 is such a ripe old age.
It will take some time to heal the grieving.

I now wish I had done the same with my beloved Tom before he passed at age 17 early this year.
He was suffering a lot and if it hadn't been for the holidays I would have taken him to the vet, to spare him agony. But there was no vet on duty until Jan 2nd, the day he died.
Strangely enough, a stray starving kitten arrived and in no time found all the other ones hiding places and even responds when I call his name.
Cat reincarnation?

Anchor
8th December 2011, 22:35
Cat reincarnation?

Seems entirely possible to me, since I suspect that the cats mode of individualization is quite flexible.

Mrs Anchor has been reading up on communicating with animals, and the advanced ones have teachers that they call "Big". "Big Cat" and "Big Dog" etc. The teachers guide them into and with their relationships with humans, since we are able to initiate them and accelerate their progress to full individuation from their over-soul.

The other day she saw a cat with a Skink (a kind of tiny lizard) in its mouth (playing with it and not eating it - you know the drill) - she happens to like lizards and Skinks and wanted to help this one out.

She didn't know this cat (which is a real cutie, one of the neighbour's cats), but she addressed it, and told it that it was very clever for capturing the Skink, but that it didn't need to be hurt.

Cat looks blank and "innocent" at her - Skink tail poking out of mouth wiggling.

She then says, "Now look I know about Big Cat and I know you can understand what I am saying! - and then repeats what she said before."

Cat looks down and drops the Skink which runs away....

Runs up to her and starts making a fuss.