PDA

View Full Version : The greatest lie in government

Unified Serenity
8th December 2011, 16:48
Let me ask you something. Pretend you are married and your joint income between the two of you is $2000.00 dollars per month based on what you two tell each other and what you see being deposited in the bank account. You both make $1000.00 per month. Now, let's say your partner comes to you next year and says, we need to bring in another $500.00 per month, so you need to get a part time job. You go out and bust your butt and bring in the money. You do this for 50 years, and you keep having to bring in more and more money for the family.

Now, imagine you find out that all that time, your partner had another set of books and in truth had taken that money you made, invested it and was bringing in after 5 years of your working your butt off some $10,000 per month and continuing to reinvest it, and now after working your butt off for 50 years was bringing in $10,000,000.00 per month. Yet, all this time, they kept crying poor. How you needed to keep working like a dog to take care of the family. I am here to tell you that this is exactly what has happening in America between our state, local, and Federal Government and we the people. I imagine it's happening all over the world.

There is a win / win situation that can be had NOW, and I encourage you to watch this video to prove it! It's a little long, but you will learn more in the first 30 minutes than you can imagine. So, get educated, and learn the truth. We don't need to fight wars, we don't need to worry about funding the government, education or health care. We can solve this problem so easily, but it will take honesty and change:

bn3hUcmNDdA

Zillah
8th December 2011, 16:56
perfect analogy... until you uncover the deception, everything can seem quite "normal." I feel this is what needs to happen, finally once I suggest to take it personal, whatever story that needs to be told to open the eyes of the status quo - we're being lied to, and we are nothing more than paid slaves to feed the monster....

but yes there IS another way as mentioned - we are waking up - and i feel its not with anger, rather its with a true honor to oneself, that we know we deserve to live our birthright.

holding space for a sate of grace <3

Unified Serenity
10th December 2011, 19:07
Bump as I want as many to see this as possible.