PDA

View Full Version : 1789 volunteers needed. Dec 18th

Dennis Leahy
8th December 2011, 21:17
I'm looking for 1789 volunteers, to visualize a major change in the United States: from (what I believe is currently) the most destructive, imperialistic, malignant country inflicting the most violence and negativity onto the people of the world, into a country that ceases being destructive, ceases imperialism, and emanates peace, compassion, and love instead of violence and negativity.

Actually, visualizing a change is not quite correct. I want to visualize this as having happened - visualize it as already being.

{ ^ the above was edited, from the original below:}

I'm looking for 1789 volunteers, to change the most violent and negative country in the world into the most peaceful and most positive country in the world. Actually, that's not quite correct. I want to visualize this as having happened - visualize it as being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=s0EeKhBqumM

Video: Gregg Braden - The Power of Visualization
====================================

I'm as serious as I can be. I'm ready, willing, and able to do this.

The square root of 1% of the population of the US.

320 million * .01 = 3.2 million

√3.2 million = (approx) 1789

That number would even cover infants and others within the 320 million that are not supporting or experiencing violence and negativity, so 1789 should be enough of us.

I am pretty sure Kimberley is going to smile. She has just been talking about (and interviewed someone regarding) this method of visualization

Of course, I would love to enlist 8367 people, and visualize the change in the entire world. I'm not being "Ameri-centric" for my own benefit, but because the US is so terribly violent that if we can "only" get 1789 volunteers, then I would want to visualize the country that is inflicting the most violence becoming the country inflicting the least violence. Even this will take more than all of the 'active' Avalon members. I suggest that each person that agrees to do this try to connect up with a circle of friends (like maybe a yoga class) to multiply our numbers.

Does about a 2-week lead time sound like enough time to organize, and decide what specifically we are going to visualize?

Would this timetable below work out for most folks: on Sunday, December 18th, 2011 at:

6:00am Los Angeles (UCT-8)
7:00am Denver (UCT-7)
8:00am Chicago (UCT-6)
9:00am New York (UCT-5)
11:00am Sao Paulo (UCT-3)
2:00pm in London (UCT +0)
4:00pm in Bucharest (UCT +2)
5:00pm in Moscow (UCT +3)
7:30pm in Mumbai (UCT +5.5)
10:00pm in Perth (UCT+8)
midnight in Sydney (UCT+10) ]
{ edited: time zone mistakes fixed - I think :~) }

Can we get enough people to do this?

Dennis

astrid
8th December 2011, 21:34
Good for you Dennis . I'm a big fan of Greg's work .
Let me be the first to put my name down.

Many blessings
Astrid

Unified Serenity
8th December 2011, 21:53
I'm definitely in.... great idea... I was thinking along these lines earlier.

Let's do it!

Sebastion
8th December 2011, 21:59
Count me in Dennis

childs hood end
8th December 2011, 22:00
cool i give it a bash,,,

peace.

zebowho
8th December 2011, 22:07
I've experienced something like this before and its moving! I'm in!

PurpleLama
8th December 2011, 22:07
Already on it!
With enough participation, this will undoubtedly work, but still I would like to mention that by establishing coherence within one's own consciousness, by heart chakra meditation, one stands to increase one's effect substantially. So some lead time is good, to prepare for the activity when it comes.

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 22:19
This is really a coincidence...or not. Apparently you picked it up.

I suggested a book today to another Avalonian:

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe
- Robert Lanza M.D. -

It is very beautiful and inspiring...Your post that is...the book is perhaps a bit more clinical in nature.

Anchor
8th December 2011, 22:20
He he, fellow Reality Technician I see...

I do this anyway pretty much every day, so count me in.

Here is some earlier discussion on the kind of vision you could go for: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10809-Lets-get-a-vision-going

baddbob
8th December 2011, 22:26
:hippie:Heart Mind Body and Soul im in:love:

eaglespirit
8th December 2011, 22:28
...and as I have said "Thanks" in every post...I too am with You All on this : )

Mike
8th December 2011, 22:28
i'm in Dennis. great idea!

modwiz
8th December 2011, 22:47
I'm guessing that it is 8:00 AM EST instead of EDT. That is about two hours after I go to bed. I will stay up, set an alarm or something. Count me in.

Lisab
8th December 2011, 22:50
Another one here!

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 22:51
Another one here!

woo hoo...let's do this...

Lefty Dave
8th December 2011, 22:55
Sounds good...It's worth a try...I'm in ...18 Dec, 8am.

PixieDust
8th December 2011, 22:56
sounds great! what are we visualizing exactly? peace is pretty broad and may mean slightly different to different people... so what uniformed idea are we putting out there?

perhaps a phrase we could all meditate on?

maybe?

thoughts?

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 22:58
sounds great! what are we visualizing exactly? peace is pretty broad and may mean slightly different to different people... so what uniformed idea are we putting out there?

maybe?

thoughts?

we could start with everyone imagining i'm a millionaire...that's just a 1st suggestion, of course...

I just noticed you were from Kansas...do you mind saying what part?

aranuk
8th December 2011, 23:05
I am with you. I will see if my Yoga pals will help out.:p

Stan

galilava
8th December 2011, 23:08
OK , Dennis
Sunday 18 2pm for me
It is urgent

Samsara
8th December 2011, 23:11
Count me in !

merkabagirll
8th December 2011, 23:12
Great idea! I've read several of Greg Braden's books and I consider him a very gifted man. I think it is time we put some of these practices we know of to use! Sign me up and I'll gather a crew!

Centauro
8th December 2011, 23:13
Count me in.... 5AM for me in AZ ?

Roland

WyoSeeker
8th December 2011, 23:15
I'll join in and enlist all I can

Hermite
8th December 2011, 23:24
I'm in. It's on my calendar. No desire to be a millionaire. Just want another opportunity to fire the grid. Speak out, seek out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZO8swjYkM

ezone
8th December 2011, 23:24
One day we will find how this works.
Let's do that.
Cheer's :cool:

NancyV
8th December 2011, 23:37
I'm a bit confused, Dennis. Which country is the one you are considering to be the most violent country in the world? I see you're wanting 1789, the sq root of 1% of the population of the US to participate. So is this peace visualization for the US.....OR is it for the most violent country in the world? When I first saw "the most violent and negative country in the world" I immediately thought Iraq.

Generally Iraq is considered to be the most violent country in a list of the top 10 most dangerous or violent countries in the world. The US usually doesn't even make the list of the top 10. The ones that do make the list are Iraq, Colombia, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Burundi, South Africa, Russia, Pakistan, Yemen and the Congo. There are others but the US is pretty far down the list as a violent country. If you're thinking that the US is the most negative country, well I guess that is always a judgment from a personal perspective.

Great Doug Braden video.

Miller
8th December 2011, 23:39
Yooo hoooo ......... :) xx Just love Greg Braden

alienHunter
8th December 2011, 23:39
I'm a bit confused, Dennis. Which country is the one you are considering to be the most violent country in the world? I see you're wanting 1789, the sq root of 1% of the population of the US to participate. So is this peace visualization for the US.....OR is it for the most violent country in the world? When I first saw "the most violent and negative country in the world" I immediately thought Iraq.

Generally Iraq is considered to be the most violent country in a list of the top 10 most dangerous or violent countries in the world. The US usually doesn't even make the list of the top 10. The ones that do make the list are Iraq, Colombia, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Burundi, South Africa, Russia, Pakistan, Yemen and the Congo. There are others but the US is pretty far down the list as a violent country. If you're thinking that the US is the most negative country, well I guess that is always a judgment from a personal perspective.

Great Doug Braden video.

The U.S. makes a fitting surrogate...wouldn't you say...they've been in Iraq for a long time...I'm sure that didn't reduce the violence in Iraq or the United States.

NancyV
8th December 2011, 23:49

Great Doug Braden video.

The U.S. makes a fitting surrogate...wouldn't you say...they've been in Iraq for a long time...I'm sure that didn't reduce the violence in Iraq or the United States.
Good point! LOL ...Although Iraq had extreme sectarian violence and attacked two neighboring countries, Iran and Kuwait, in the 2 decades prior to this latest US lead war.

WhiteFeather
8th December 2011, 23:55
I'm In As Well. Dennis, Please give us all a heads up the day before on this thread, I would like a wake up call. Even though im awake.

evancruz1
9th December 2011, 00:04
Absolutely in!!

Ron Mauer Sr
9th December 2011, 00:36
I am in. 0800 hrs EST.

sandy
9th December 2011, 00:40
on board too :)

Referee
9th December 2011, 03:23
I'll give it a go!

Phoenix
9th December 2011, 03:32
I'm in. :o

phoenix

daddy fishwick
9th December 2011, 03:41
Why not Dennis? Count me in Brother!

Dennis Leahy
9th December 2011, 04:33
... by establishing coherence within one's own consciousness, by heart chakra meditation, one stands to increase one's effect substantially. So some lead time is good, to prepare for the activity when it comes. Excellent point. Thanks!

I'm guessing that it is 8:00 AM EST instead of EDT. That is about two hours after I go to bed. I will stay up, set an alarm or something. Count me in.
Oh wow, I really got twisted around on time zones. I think I switched the rotation of the planet. :~)

Please look at the edited first post and see if the times work (and if I got my time zones right this time.)

Excellent idea. I need guidance on this. Hopefully, my edited first paragraph gives the intent, and someone can either turn that into a succinct (and positive) phrase, or else advise if this visualization is just that - a visualization without words. I wonder if Gregg is able to be contacted, for guidance on how to make this most effective.

OK , Dennis
Sunday 18 2pm for me
It is urgent
Please see if the repaired times in the first post are correct and will work.

Count me in.... 5AM for me in AZ ?

Roland

I'm a bit confused, Dennis. Which country is the one you are considering to be the most violent country in the world?
If you're thinking that the US is the most negative country, well I guess that is always a judgment from a personal perspective.

Great Doug Braden video.
Yes, it was very poorly worded, and so I took another attempt at getting my intent articulated correctly.

I do know that the US is quite a mixed bag, and that some of the most compassionate, generous, and loving people call the US home - however, they do not run the joint. So yes, I do unfortunately consider the US (controlling rulers) as pumping out the most negativity and causing the most damage to the world and all of its inhabitants.

I am in. 0800 hrs EST.

Thrilled to see the responses to this!

Dennis

Ol' Roy
9th December 2011, 04:37
Count me in Dennis. We need all the help we can get!

Orph
9th December 2011, 05:02
I've already started. Can't wait to feel the power of 'many'. :grouphug:

DawnOfANewEra
9th December 2011, 06:07
Love this - I'm in.

doodah
9th December 2011, 07:40
Yes, I'm in. Do you know how many people are committed to this already? It would be great if we could get more than we "need."

As I understand it, time doesn't really exist, so being precise about the time we each do our meditation is really not so important, but having a target time in mind might be helpful. If you are late (or early) and miss your target time slot, you can direct your meditation to the past (or future) to the target time with the intent of joining your energy with everyone else who also had that target time - which would be everyone doing this. In a way, this is even more interesting - that we can break the artificial bond of slavery to the clock. This would be something like entering the "dream time" of the Australian aborigines, where past and future are present now.

Pete
9th December 2011, 14:17
There is another visualising event timed for the 11th and 22nd Dec, we need to co-ordinate with each others dates as well as our own. Maybe we can do a daily thing between these dates, a bit like a vigil.

Thinking about it could we enlist the help of the primary schools to ask children between 5 and 6 years old to draw their perfect world? All that pure thought...............!

Ha ha!.. we'd all end up with match stick arms and legs with balloon heads and the sky would end up only a strip at the top of the sky.

shamanseeker
9th December 2011, 15:06
Me, too, Dennis!

Dennis Leahy
9th December 2011, 15:18
There is another visualising event timed for the 11th and 22nd Dec, we need to co-ordinate with each others dates as well as our own. Maybe we can do a daily thing between these dates, a bit like a vigil.

Thinking about it could we enlist the help of the primary schools to ask children between 5 and 6 years old to draw their perfect world? All that pure thought...............!

Ha ha!.. we'd all end up with match stick arms and legs with balloon heads and the sky would end up only a strip at the top of the sky.

Yes, I see another call for a visualization, on the 11th and 22nd, responded to your thread, and I'm definitely IN on those times too!

Your description of children's drawings of balloon-headed stick figures becoming reality cracked me up! hahahahahha Let's NOT get all those young people visualizing that aspect!

Dennis

Lifebringer
9th December 2011, 15:44
Count me in also.

transiten
9th December 2011, 17:09
I'm in for sure!

This is a synchronicity right? 1789 was the French revolution and the Declaration of the Rights of Man and the installation of the first president of the US: George Washington. Did anyone notice except me?

Camilo
9th December 2011, 17:46
I AM with you.

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2011, 17:52
Count me in Dennis.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm in for sure!

This is a synchronicity right? 1789 was the French revolution and the Declaration of the Rights of Man and the installation of the first president of the US: George Washington. Did anyone notice except me?

That's quite a coincidence Transiten :D

Zampano
9th December 2011, 18:14
wrote it in my calender and will participate

Annacarl
10th December 2011, 07:21
I am in and 5 of my friends.

D-Day
10th December 2011, 11:59
Great idea, Im in too.
Aldo have another 3 friends who are on board.
Lets do this!

motherlove
10th December 2011, 15:07
Peace in our body mind and spirit.............what comes from that would be miraculous. This is a wonderful leap in the right direction thank you for the opportunity to join you all in agreement. Best Wishes

ezone
10th December 2011, 15:34
Hi :gossip:

I took the liberty of sharing your original post with the portuguese REIKI community.
Hope you don't mind.
Cheer's

Nerge
10th December 2011, 16:57
Count me in! :)

10th December 2011, 17:17
I am always in :D It is an every day practice.

Kimberley
10th December 2011, 17:22
Howdy... just found this thread... of course I am on board. :cheer2:

I noticed a couple of us commented that we do this everyday most of the day already. I am one of those ... I am love and I am peace most of the time ... so when ever these group "manifesting" notices come to my attention I mark them on my calender and am happy to know that so many people are being love & peace together...

Dennis great thread... and yes I was surprised and smiling when I saw my name...

Much love to us all!! :luv:

Realeyes
10th December 2011, 17:28
YEAAAAHHHHHH! I'm In. So Be It! :rockon:

Mandala
11th December 2011, 04:50
Mandala from South Florida is IN!!!!

Ilie Pandia
11th December 2011, 19:06
I am in.

Dennis please do post again here once we get close to the actual time. :)

If you say something like: "we start in about 19 hours since my post here" everybody will be able to compute quickly the exact time and join in! Forum visitors too!

Providence
11th December 2011, 19:25
I am definitely IN! :becky:

Gardener
11th December 2011, 19:33
YES! Count me in plus another one and maybe more.

Dennis Leahy
11th December 2011, 19:43
I am in.

Dennis please do post again here once we get close to the actual time. :)

If you say something like: "we start in about 19 hours since my post here" everybody will be able to compute quickly the exact time and join in! Forum visitors too!

Hi Ilie,

Yes, will do!

I went through a visualization today (Dec 11th), for the worldwide mass visualization "for a breakthrough" mentioned in another thread. It's funny, because I really expected to have tears streaming down my cheeks and to be very emotionally overwhelmed, but found it more somber, and subtle. It made me wonder why...

When I have tried to visualize the release of free energy to the world, I have felt some overwhelmingly joyous feelings (and I don't think I have even begun to reach depths of visualization on that yet.) So, I am thinking that the "target" of the visualization needs to be more specific (for me.) Today, I let myself bounce around between various different visualizations for a "breakthrough", including, but not limited to, free energy.

In reading Wade Frazier's words, it is obvious that he has connected many dots to visualize the sequence of events, the depth, and the breadth of positive change that will occur when the planetary dissemination of free energy technology becomes reality. It is his opinion that it would be the most significant breakthrough imaginable (in fact, extremely difficult to even imagine.) Whereas exposure of the dark cabal, exposure of UFO/alien presence, exposure of 9/11 perpetrators would all have very significant positive ramifications, the end result would not be unbinding the shackles from all of humanity - like free energy would do.

So, after that session of visualization today, it makes me want to ask the others that are committed to doing this, should our focus be the release of free energy (which, if the whistleblowers are correct, is mainly a secret guarded by US-based beings), or should we at least declare a "target" for our visualization that is not so nebulous as what I allowed myself to do today.

I'd appreciate everyone's input on this!

Dennis

Heather2017
11th December 2011, 20:00
...should our focus be the release of free energy (which, if the whistleblowers are correct, is mainly a secret guarded by US-based beings), or should we at least declare a "target" for our visualization that is not so nebulous as what I allowed myself to do today.

Dennis

Sounds great to me, Dennis. Maybe something like "love, peace, free energy and self sovereignty for every being!" Please count me in. :grouphug:

Love,
Heather

P.S. Hope your health issues have improved :)

kersley
11th December 2011, 20:03
count me in also..

Ilie Pandia
12th December 2011, 09:46
So, after that session of visualization today, it makes me want to ask the others that are committed to doing this, should our focus be the release of free energy (which, if the whistleblowers are correct, is mainly a secret guarded by US-based beings), or should we at least declare a "target" for our visualization that is not so nebulous as what I allowed myself to do today.

Dennis

I personally think that starting directly with Free Energy might be a bit too early since there is a lot of resistance to this idea: "free energy is something only crazy and stupid people talk about"

So I suggest we focus on healing, on raising awareness, on living in harmony, on bringing humans together so that when we do visualize about free energy we will have many minds open to the idea of abundance.

However, I don't want to limit this in any way. I believe that even if we do our best to be in a loving place for this visualization exercise, will do a lot of good :)

Dennis Leahy
13th December 2011, 01:20
Ok, of the three different days for visualization (Dec 11, 18, 22), one down. This one is next, in about 6 days. :~)

Please participate, all you folks with love bursting at the seams!

Dennis

Turcurulin
13th December 2011, 01:46
We'll definitely lend our consciousnesses to this. Great way to be proactive!
-Tim and Maria

Kindling
14th December 2011, 04:54
I would love to participate. I'm not great with the time zones?? I'll have to make sure I get the right time. I'm in Texas.

Eagle
14th December 2011, 05:16
Change in people is coming whether they accept it or not it is a part of awakening. to some it will be positve to others it will be painful

Ilie Pandia
14th December 2011, 11:39
"There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come" - Victor Hugo ;)

Dennis Leahy
17th December 2011, 21:13
Tomorrow, Dec 18th, is the day.

Let's be sure to invite as many others as possible.

midnight in Sydney (UCT+10)

Love,

Dennis

p.s.

I would love to participate. I'm not great with the time zones?? I'll have to make sure I get the right time. I'm in Texas.
Kindling, that will be 8:00 am tomorrow for you. :~)

Ilie Pandia
17th December 2011, 21:18
If my math is correct the visualization will occur 16 hours and 42 minutes since the time stamp of this post

DeDukshyn
17th December 2011, 22:18

Dennis

I personally think that starting directly with Free Energy might be a bit too early since there is a lot of resistance to this idea: "free energy is something only crazy and stupid people talk about"

So I suggest we focus on healing, on raising awareness, on living in harmony, on bringing humans together so that when we do visualize about free energy we will have many minds open to the idea of abundance.

However, I don't want to limit this in any way. I believe that even if we do our best to be in a loving place for this visualization exercise, will do a lot of good :)

I agree with you Ilie on this. 9Eagle9 made a funny comment on conscious creation on a thread here somewhere (paraphrased) that if she allows her food to be provided from creating a sense of well being, she will eat like a king. If she tries to consciously manifest food, she'll get a box of KD or something. I totally agree with her sentiment that when we start saying "I want this or that .." specifically, then we might get it in a way we don't want it. For example, to use a harsh one - someone praying for years to lose weight might get diabetes and have to have a limb amputed - there, you lost weight. But if you manifest health, a healthy weight is encompassed. My 2 cents ;)

GaelVictor
17th December 2011, 22:34
[QUOTE=Dennis Leahy;382720]Tomorrow, Dec 18th, is the day.

Let's be sure to invite as many others as possible.

midnight in Sydney (UCT+10)

Love,

Dennis

That would make it 3:00pm in Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, etc

crosby
17th December 2011, 23:12
i'm in Dennis. i know that this is going to set the world on fire.........(but in a good way);)
regards, corson

Unified Serenity
17th December 2011, 23:16
I do see the efficacy of meditating at the same time because of our 3d grounding, but I would also like to let those of you who cannot participate at the given times, that there truly is no real time or space for we are all one, and your intentions can easily be joined with everyone else! So, please participate if you feel so led and do not worry about the time. It's all in our head / spirit anyway. We are one whether we like it or not ;)

Blessings,

Serenity

Tagli
17th December 2011, 23:58
Count me in..

eva08
18th December 2011, 00:39
What I have been visualizing is a lush green planet of life, health, abundance, beauty, music and integrity. Much Love. I'll be there, tomorrow.

dAkapacity
18th December 2011, 00:41
I start working at that time, but I'll sent focussed spurs of real change, 'love & peace isms' in the collective field.

:love:

GaelVictor
18th December 2011, 01:26
(!)Before you (we) start (y)our meditation..., you might want to have a look at this info; look from 22min 30sec onward..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrAgb1-UKQ8

take that into consideration, visualize our current reality and take it from there..

Earth Angel
18th December 2011, 01:37
awesome......love it........bump!

sygh
18th December 2011, 01:39
9 A.M. EST, see ya on the other side ?;^"\
@

Dennis Leahy
18th December 2011, 05:50
(!)Before you (we) start (y)our meditation..., you might want to have a look at this info; look from 22min 30sec onward..

take that into consideration, visualize our current reality and take it from there..Hey Hatemachines, good point, good post, good food for thought.

The author/narrator of the "Love, Reality, and the Time of Transition" video that you linked makes an excellent observation that tweaks - slightly but profoundly - the work to be done and the way to achieve it.

Excellent quote from Krishnamurti:

"...see things as they are and act upon them, and transform them..."

I suspect that in the case of the people here, reading this thread, that there are really very few who are not out in the real world, fighting the 3-D battles, uncovering truths, and physically, mentally, and emotionally - not just spiritually - doing the work to move toward a more peaceful, loving, healthy, and compassionate world. But it is very wise to acknowledge that we perform this visualization in addition to and not instead of the other work we have committed ourselves to do.

(Because this visualization on Dec 18th is already specified for the U.S., let's leave the focus at the US, noting that the next visualization - on the 22nd - is focused worldwide.) So, (in approximately 8 hours and 10 minutes from now) here's what I'll be doing...

Visualize on the evil, the corruption, the collusion, the injustice, the mayhem and violence, the sociopathy created by individuals within the United States, and visualize them transforming into benevolence, integrity, camaraderie, justice, bliss, peace, and compassion.

When through visualizing, work with your whole body, mind, and spirit, with every breath, with every heartbeat, with each action - to make the transformation happen.

Dennis

Arc
18th December 2011, 06:24
Wow, I found this thread tonight just in time! Great idea Dennis!

I'm in - US Central time zone, present and accounted for!

Arc
18th December 2011, 06:34
Visualize on the evil, the corruption, the collusion, the injustice, the mayhem and violence, the sociopathy created by individuals within the United States, and visualize them transforming into benevolence, integrity, camaraderie, justice, bliss, peace, and compassion.

When through visualizing, work with your whole body, mind, and spirit, with every breath, with every heartbeat, with each action - to make the transformation happen.

Dennis

I suggest we add to the list, transforming the illusion of scarcity into abundance. This then encompasses the free energy idea, as well as food, resources, compassion, service to others, etc. Let's focus on all of those things being very abundant. What do you think?

Valley
18th December 2011, 06:56
I am in... just in time.

Timreh
18th December 2011, 11:05
I will join

Marin
18th December 2011, 14:13
Another bump. It's time. :)

Valley
18th December 2011, 14:28
Another bump. It's time. :)

We're gonna bump this message right down the line
We're gonna dump old baggage now till it shines

galilava
18th December 2011, 14:29
Hi Dennis,
I was in only for 15 min as I am sick and need to go back to bed. However, I meditated on your country becoming peaceful, balanced and harmonious, lit with sunshine. An image finally came to me of a male native american person becoming a leader of this place. I don't know - may be the homeowner knows best how to fix the house.
Thank you and all that have taken part.

Swanette
18th December 2011, 20:22
I am a little late in seeing this but as an American/Canadian I have sent my positive views out to all of you from the westcoast of North America.

Wow.. I can feel it working already!:cool:

crosby
18th December 2011, 22:20
just wanted to let you know that this morning at 9 a.m. i put myself in a small closet at work (away from all the shoppers), and sent every ounce of love and positive strength out to all areas of the globe. i felt really, really good at around 9:15. i actually had a very pleasant day with the people that were shopping in the store that i work in. it was good. did anyone else feel the warmth?
warmest regards, corson

alienHunter
18th December 2011, 22:34
I screwed up...I forgot...I applaud everyone's effort, though...we should keep trying...Or did it work already?

Valley
18th December 2011, 23:38
I screwed up...I forgot...I applaud everyone's effort, though...we should keep trying...Or did it work already?

We are not trying... we are doing. : ) And yes, everything we do has an effect... so it is definitely working and the key I think is to just give it "permission" to happen and it is happening as we speak. Visualizing a positive future is Always the "right" thing to do, so yes we will continue, I'm sure.

Your support goes a long ways, my friend.
Blessings to you and yours.

Providence
18th December 2011, 23:53
This sounds terrible, but it was difficult for me to visualize what the US would be like if we were in peace and love as a people. I could only see US soldiers laying down their weapons and walking away from the battlefield refusing to fight and kill others. I kept thinking about the words to John Lennon's "Imagine". I saw people in communities working together for the good of all, helping each other and sharing their talents and abilities. I saw people out in the fields, working to rebuild our farmlands which have been so devastated by corporate agriculture. I saw free people, free...
Peace

Anchor
19th December 2011, 00:23
This sounds terrible, but it was difficult for me to visualize what the US would be like if we were in peace and love as a people. I could only see US soldiers laying down their weapons and walking away from the battlefield refusing to fight and kill others. I kept thinking about the words to John Lennon's "Imagine". I saw people in communities working together for the good of all, helping each other and sharing their talents and abilities. I saw people out in the fields, working to rebuild our farmlands which have been so devastated by corporate agriculture. I saw free people, free...
Peace

Well done!

Anyway, no one said this was easy.

The power in John Lennon's song is the concept of imagining - visualizing the outcome. This is the key, because when you visualize the outcome, you are essentially putting your creativity into the co-creation. Doing this with others in concert is a force multiplier.

You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one :)

Arc
21st December 2011, 01:07
Dennis, let's do another one! In fact, we should do one every week. You organize the schedule, length of time, and objective. We should keep a similar central group, as I am sure most who posted here will be in for another round.