PDA

View Full Version : FOX News caught using fake video of riots in Russia

baddbob
9th December 2011, 18:02
More proof at who runs the media here in USA

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/news-media-corruption/fox-news-caught-using-fake-video-of-riots-in-russia.html

RMorgan
9th December 2011, 18:05
iHGUpxtfcoc

truth4me
9th December 2011, 18:16
Good find there Baddbob. MSM is nothing but bunk. Can't believe nothing they say. I can't believe I fell for their crap for years.......

TargeT
9th December 2011, 18:22
Good find there Baddbob. MSM is nothing but bunk. Can't believe nothing they say. I can't believe I fell for their crap for years.......

25 years for me....

what a magical device... I watch it suck people in all the time now... litteraly SUCKS their attention; amazing really....

FYI, the internet is TV's replacement.. studies are showing that people get "online" mostly to kill time (sub 30 yr old) or for entertainment...

Look around and watch people with smartphones... now we have a MOBILE indoctrination system...

I think it will be even harder to break people out of this stuff...

Carmody
9th December 2011, 19:00

25 years for me....

what a magical device... I watch it suck people in all the time now... litteraly SUCKS their attention; amazing really....

FYI, the internet is TV's replacement.. studies are showing that people get "online" mostly to kill time (sub 30 yr old) or for entertainment...

Look around and watch people with smartphones... now we have a MOBILE indoctrination system...

Everything evolves in balance. The opportunity for clarity is emerging everywhere, thus the opportunity to be immersed and blind is also of the same intensity.

when humankind had no toys to be informed, spirituality was 'right there' beside and and within. Just..no data to illustrate it's existence.

Everything in balance.

TargeT
9th December 2011, 20:47

25 years for me....

Everything evolves in balance. The opportunity for clarity is emerging everywhere, thus the opportunity to be immersed and blind is also of the same intensity.

when humankind had no toys to be informed, spirituality was 'right there' beside and and within. Just..no data to illustrate it's existence.

Everything in balance.

it would have to be this way; "history repeats itself" to me is really just saying "reality is fractal"...

the question really becomes why now & not before.. are we a dish that is finaly almost "done" cooking? have we spiraled through time/space to the right location now? why is "now" this position in linear time seem to be different...