PDA

View Full Version : John Lear quote.......

truth4me
9th December 2011, 18:33
John Lear has a good story to tell and a very interesting person to say the least. Some of his information resonates with me and some doesn't. There is something he says though that makes a lot of sense and we all can learn from it .

"live your life with integrity and without envy,hate or greed and tell your family you love them each and everyday."

Words of wisdom there people. Yet he finishes with a little funny zinger that also carries a lot of truth.

"If your going to do UFO research,that's fine.Just don't tell your best friend because he's ain't going to believe it".

John Lear......without a doubt has plenty of stories to tell that's for certain.....

crosby
9th December 2011, 19:12
indeed, truth4me. i find John Lear quite fascinating. i have learned so much about the moon that it's not even funny...... whenever i start talking about the moon, my family just rolls their eyes and says: "here comes another John Lear story."
regards, corson

alienHunter
9th December 2011, 19:13
John Lear has a good story to tell and a very interesting person to say the least. Some of his information resonates with me and some doesn't. There is something he says though that makes a lot of sense and we all can learn from it .

"live your life with integrity and without envy,hate or greed and tell your family you love them each and everyday."

Words of wisdom there people. Yet he finishes with a little funny zinger that also carries a lot of truth.

"If your going to do UFO research,that's fine.Just don't tell your best friend because he's ain't going to believe it". :happy

John Lear......without a doubt has plenty of stories to tell that's for certain.....

Typical response: :rolleyes:

aranuk
9th December 2011, 19:38
indeed, truth4me. i find John Lear quite fascinating. i have learned so much about the moon that it's not even funny...... whenever i start talking about the moon, my family just rolls their eyes and says: "here comes another John Lear story."
regards, corson

Please give us a story about the moon Corson.

Stan

Daft Ada
9th December 2011, 19:38
While I like John I can't agree with all he says, I find some of his statements a bit too much, like the soul catcher on the moon, and I get the impression that once he has made his mind up there's no changing it. He makes statements like in that quote and yet I have seen him be really nasty to people on the forums, he stormed out of the last one under a cloud.

crosby
9th December 2011, 19:57
i'll do even better:

vOkvEtoPafw

i feel he has made a major contribution to the alternative field with his opinions and facts as he knows them.
regards, corson

another bob
9th December 2011, 19:57

Greetings, Friend!

These words are actually from Lou Baldin, from whom John has derived much of his information.

Blessings!

Daft Ada
9th December 2011, 20:12
In case anyone wonders where he is these days, he hangs out on the Godlike productions forum in the "I am the real John Lear ask me some questions" Thread.

Cidersomerset
9th December 2011, 21:03
I love a bit of John lear he was one of the first project Camelot interviews and my first reation was I like this guy is 'nuts' which is fine with me as
no one truly 'sane' would incarnate on this place...LOL... Anyway even for me I thought some of his theory's a bit 'Whacky'.....
Now I know better and he was understating some of the wierd and wonderfull things going on.....Just delve into the Camelot library.

I like to hear some of his radio interviews on the web,but most of it is just repeating stuff he has already put out.But in the twilight of a great
disclore career that is fine with me....Still he is a very knowledgable man and can be serious when he wants to....
His disclosure Statement to Art Bell is very articulate and disturbing and explains JFK demise because he wanted to disclose & pull out of Vietnam

XTRFhrAr8us

He maybe grumpy and storm off the odd site, but he has earned that and maybe he just gets irratated now and again.....Steve

truth4me
9th December 2011, 21:16
While I like John I can't agree with all he says, I find some of his statements a bit too much, like the soul catcher on the moon, and I get the impression that once he has made his mind up there's no changing it. He makes statements like in that quote and yet I have seen him be really nasty to people on the forums, he stormed out of the last one under a cloud.I always thought ,until I read another bob's reply, that it was Lear's quote. I had trouble with his soul catcher theory also but that"quote" always came to mind. Now that I realize that wasn't his.....well it sheds a different light on Lear now. He never or at least what I've read stated that Baldwin made that quote.

crosby
9th December 2011, 21:16
wow, Cidersomerset, that was a great one. the clip at the very end was very unnerving........
regards, corson

Mike
9th December 2011, 21:29
"no one truly sane would incarnate on this place."

this gave me a good chuckle, Cidersomerset. thanks.

i'd like to use it as my signature, with your kind permission...

Cidersomerset
9th December 2011, 21:36
"no one truly sane would incarnate on this place."

this gave me a good chuckle, Cidersomerset. thanks.

i'd like to use it as my signature, with your kind permission...

No problem mate.....Steve