PDA

View Full Version : Survey

VaughnB
10th December 2011, 17:50
Hey friends,
Something fun for the holidays.... I've created a survey of 10 questions, plus a bonus questions on all sorts of topics from conspiracy, to faith.

I'll publish the results in 10 days. ENJOY!

I've always wondered how my fellow forum folks felt on these issues, sometimes I think I'm in left field, would love to see your inputs.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=wd1me1xtm5d6jnb1005236

Realeyes
10th December 2011, 19:14
Hi VaughnB, I have just completed your survey.

It was good that I could also write in the blank box, because sometimes my answer included two items, yet was only allowed to tick one box. Smile.

I will be interested in your results.

VaughnB
10th December 2011, 19:23
YA, I wasn't sure people what people would think, but I was just curious if I'm really out of it, weird, strange, off my rocker. Not that I'm a leming or not entitled to my own thoughts but sometimes folks have thought me a bit gullible, but maybe I don't believe everything I hear or read, but I try to keep an open mind.

Maybe it just makes me feel good to believe in a "hereafter", that there's more to life than what it seems, we're not alone in the universe.

I'm not a negative person at all, and although I've bought and read several of David Icke's books, I had to put them down since it was just really draggin on me. I prefer to not fall into the fear game, rather concentrate on well-being, helping others, sharing in good conversation and experiencing as much as I can in this wondrous life I've been given.

We've already gotten a good response 12 people, feel free to copy the link onto your facebook or other forums. I'll post the results after we get some substantial response for a good overall sampling.

Happy Holidays

etm567
10th December 2011, 20:32
Well, I'm suspicious about who is hosting that survey and who is collecting the replies.

I guess I'm pretty paranoid anymore, but as an American, now that our Constitution has been tossed into the garbage and anyone can be picked up, thrown into a dungeon and tortured, forever, without any charges or any due process, on the mere suspicion of being associated with terrorists, I am inclined to be very careful.

Maybe that's as good as answering all the questions in that petition?

And on second thoughts, I guess that bill hasn't been signed into law yet. I know it passed the Senate. I also know Obama has said he would veto it. And I have also read that the reason he said he would veto it is not because it is draconian, but because the bill would actually limit the President's powers, which is not something he wants to take place. More paranoia?

Ultimately, it's not clear, but the bill with that hideous provision did pass the Senate, easily.

VaughnB
10th December 2011, 20:43
Well, I'm suspicious about who is hosting that survey and who is collecting the replies.

I guess I'm pretty paranoid anymore, but as an American, now that our Constitution has been tossed into the garbage and anyone can be picked up, thrown into a dungeon and tortured, forever, without any charges or any due process, on the mere suspicion of being associated with terrorists, I am inclined to be very careful.

Maybe that's as good as answering all the questions in that petition?

And on second thoughts, I guess that bill hasn't been signed into law yet. I know it passed the Senate. I also know Obama has said he would veto it. And I have also read that the reason he said he would veto it is not because it is draconian, but because the bill would actually limit the President's powers, which is not something he wants to take place. More paranoia?

Ultimately, it's not clear, but the bill with that hideous provision did pass the Senate, easily.

I'm hosting the survey, me, myself and I. I'm no agent, conspirator, just an unemployed guy, who likes the forum.

Which Senate vote are u referring? I just signed Bernie Sanders Petition for an amendment against corporations qualifying as people, if they keep on the way their goin you can forget democracy and the little guy.

VaughnB
18th December 2011, 17:40
Here are the results of the survey:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/viewresults.asp?surveyid=1005236&rn=0.4602123

Miller
18th December 2011, 17:53
I enjoyed that . . . I think we all enjoy surveys and quizzes and the bonus was that you can sign up to make your own surveys. I forecast an epidemic .......... :)

Why did you post the results so soon VaughnB?

Edit: Oops, it said I do not have permission to view the results ...... :( - er . . . wha' 'happen?

alienHunter
18th December 2011, 18:01
I smell network marketing...a very forgivable sin...I've done it myself...network marketing, that is.

What were the results of the survey anyway...I couldn't get in either.