PDA

View Full Version : Waking up!

Black Panther
11th December 2011, 14:03
I want to make a thread for the people just waking up. Everyone experience it on his/ her own way. But I think it's important to make a thread to guide people waking up, because it can be pretty overwhelming. The information overload, saying goodbye to the sleeping self, loosing friends etc. I thought it was amazing I found out what's really happening in the world and I was convinced I could explain it to all my friends and family. As excited as I was in the beginning as depressive I felt to find out they just don't get it. And we can't force it. So I felt really lonely for some time and I needed someone to guide me even though I now I am my own guide. For some time I didn't know what to do. Their are pushing the agenda further and further and the people around me were thinking I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist. I really want to explain it all for their own benefit, but they ignored me, laughed at me and even get angry at me sometimes. We all experienced those cliches of course, but it ain't easy nonetheless. Maybe if we all share our experiences people can read them and understand they aren't the only ones. It's all part of the awakening. Like Jenci is saying in her post : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35693-The-Dangers-of-Thinking-too-much&p=365938&viewfull=1#post365938
Addictions can be part of the awakening. Don't fight it, just let it be and it will suddenly stop by itself.

I was at the David Icke Seminar in Amsterdam yesterday and he put me on the right track again! He showed a lot of Matrix parts. Like the part where Neo chose the red pill and he is plugged in afterwards. Then he takes a nice bath. It ain't easy. Life really starts when you wake up! Like David Icke says: 2012 THE END OF THE WORLD? NO, NO, NO. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING! I think that's true. Just like life starts after waking up on our own micro level, everything just started in the world on a macro level. It's ok to feel bad about the world we live in, especially if you just wake up, but don't forget to keep on fighting. We don't have to use violence and we don't have to fight them physically. We have to be the black sheep even if it is difficult sometimes. Nobody will stop us. Don't let the world get in your way:

nfMP1kXNWqM

WhiteFeather
11th December 2011, 14:10
Thanks Black Panther For Sharing, Love The Song. Great Meaning.

http://www.free-picture-graphic.org.uk/images/black-sheep.jpg

Jenci
11th December 2011, 14:40
It's ok to feel bad about the world we live in, especially if you just wake up, but don't forget to keep on fighting. We don't have to use violence and we don't have to fight them physically. We have to be the black sheep even if it is difficult sometimes. Nobody will stop us. Don't let the world get in your way:

Hi BlackPanther,

Of course it is difficult if those around us are not listening.

But let's not forget the power of silence.

We all transmit our level of consciousness into the space around us.
Even science has confirmed how space and everything in it, is connected.
If our level of conscousness is indentified with our minds, full of our thoughts and feelings, we transmit this into the space around us.
That's why it is so uncomfortable to be around someone in a bad mood.

If our level of consciousness is beyond our minds - Awareness itself, then we transmit this into the space.
Some people will be repelled by this sense of peace and space we are transmitting because it is devoid of any drama of the personal story.
Others will be drawn to it like a magnet.
Healing can take place in this open space and there's room for a conversation to take place which is more likely to be heard.

Be quiet. Be still.
Sometimes this is the best advice. :)

And I agree it can be very difficult waking up. It's very disorientating. I think this is where sharing of our experiences at a personal level are very helpful to others going through the process.
Jeanette

OBwan
11th December 2011, 14:58
I see awaking occurring as a result of people releasing fear and having trusting thoughts. The less fear you have in your life, the more you can create with love. Einstein asked his greatest question “Is the Universe a safe place?” If we assume that Einstein’s question was about fear, we can see what an impact fear has on our lives. Miracles manifested in my life when I got past fear.

I have thought about Einstein’s question. This is one of Life’s greatest mysteries. There are three possible answers; Yes, No or Both. I cannot answer this question for you. For me, I do know that I can make a choice to choose the thoughts, which will lead me to any of the three possible answers. I can then choose to guide those thoughts to the answer that gives me peace. As we find this peace in our lives, we begin to create with love.

Black Panther
11th December 2011, 15:09
It's ok to feel bad about the world we live in, especially if you just wake up, but don't forget to keep on fighting. We don't have to use violence and we don't have to fight them physically. We have to be the black sheep even if it is difficult sometimes. Nobody will stop us. Don't let the world get in your way:

Be quiet. Be still.

Yes, you are right. It isn't difficult for me to be quiet :)
But it always feels great to explain other people
what's really happening in the world. On the other
hand I know it's the best to 'be the change we want
to see in the world'.

Constantly I have to suppress myself, because I know
people around me can't understand where I'm talking about.
It's with every situation. By suppressing myself it doesn't
make me feel better. And if I say what I want to say people
get tired of it. So there is a constant big chunk of energy
wanting to come out. Being here is a good way to share
my thought and feelings, but it's difficult to be silent all
the time in real life.

Jenci
11th December 2011, 17:43

Be quiet. Be still.

Yes, you are right. It isn't difficult for me to be quiet :)
But it always feels great to explain other people
what's really happening in the world. On the other
hand I know it's the best to 'be the change we want
to see in the world'.

Constantly I have to suppress myself, because I know
people around me can't understand where I'm talking about.
It's with every situation. By suppressing myself it doesn't
make me feel better. And if I say what I want to say people
get tired of it. So there is a constant big chunk of energy
wanting to come out. Being here is a good way to share
my thought and feelings, but it's difficult to be silent all
the time in real life.

Yes, it really does help to be able to talk to people who are seeing the same things. The more I wake to the truth of the world around me, the more strange it is to be involved in conversations about iphones and X factor.

I found this video of Mooji's very helpful about social interaction. What I find these days is I tend to share a few words of small talk and then I am quiet but I am no longer awkward with this anymore. Of course, if anyone would like to talk about the bigger picture I would be happy to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOUBpZHOtco

source :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOUBpZHOtco

Jeanette

The One
11th December 2011, 20:41
It still amazes me to this day how the few were able to control the masses

What technology was used to do this (my opinion frequency technology)

Black Panther
12th December 2011, 10:02

WhiteFeather, you know you don't have my portrait rights, right ?!

Robert J. Niewiadomski
12th December 2011, 11:56
My true awakening began in a traffic jam... I realized how our world is all put up on its head... so to speak... When i became a parent i began to see how "the fear of the world" in us is programmed at childhood: "Watch out or you will fall!" (so what?! if i wont fall i will not learn) , screaming loudly "Oh my god!" (every time something irrelevant happened like muddied clothes or just cleaned up floor) and so on. And the best of all: using words: "No" or "Don't do" in every sentence addressed to children... You can always say "Stop" or "Do that", "Do this". Use your imagination and expand your vocabulary :) And focusing on things we "don't want" instead of focusing on something "we want to happen"... Not telling children about what you are about to do in a minute. Ex. i am going to the kitchen to bring you a drink and i'll be back in a moment... There is more and more of it. Look closely and you will see it clearly around every sad child.

My present focus is on helping my children shed off their fear trauma due to my past parental mistakes... We talk about angels, ghosts, our (superb) physical bodies being merely a temporal vehicle for us. I often say when we see "dead" animals that their bodies had just broken beyond repair. We say the same about broken bodies of the people... We talk about possibility of our own bodies being broken beyond repair and that is okay. We can LIVE without them eternally. I explain that we are here and now in physical bodies to clean up "The Mess".

Thank You for this thread :)

Anchor
12th December 2011, 12:00
To someone unfamiliar with wakefulness in the sense that it is meant here, the thread would be meaningless.

Has anyone ever done a list of the qualities of being awake, so that one may work out if they are not asleep :)

Might be fun to try.

Here's one of mine

1) Realising that we exist within an illusion of our own making

Fire at will!

Robert J. Niewiadomski
12th December 2011, 12:26
Anchor, think there is nothing more to add. Your list is complete :)

Eric J (Viking)
12th December 2011, 12:31

Fire at will!

That's the number one Anchor ... once folk realize this, then they can start to build new foundatiuons within the consciousness and make way for the 'new' ...

viking

Jenci
12th December 2011, 12:45
To someone unfamiliar with wakefulness in the sense that it is meant here, the thread would be meaningless.

Has anyone ever done a list of the qualities of being awake, so that one may work out if they are not asleep :)

Might be fun to try.

Here's one of mine

Fire at will!

Adding another to the list as some things will resonate more than others.

2. Waking up to the fact that I am not my body and my mind but that which is Aware of it.

next?

Jeanette

jcocks
12th December 2011, 12:47
... And yet that one statement is very deceptive in its' simplicity. It's like a never-ending onion, where the layers never end....
and we haven't even peeled the skin off yet!

WhiteFeather
12th December 2011, 13:08

WhiteFeather, you know you don't have my portrait rights, right ?!

My Bad, Here's one of me lazing in the grass, on a beautiful summers day meditating.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/01/62/01_62_25---Black-Sheep_web.jpg

Heres a great tune By Rainbow, Featuring Ronnie James Dio. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVCQ_QE2-o

Robert J. Niewiadomski
12th December 2011, 13:21
... And yet that one statement is very deceptive in its' simplicity. It's like a never-ending onion, where the layers never end....

But first, someone has to wake up to the idea that there is an onion to peel ;)

Black Panther
13th December 2011, 19:29

The most important part of it is the fact that most of us are sheep. David Icke also talks about the frequencies of Saturn via the (fake) moon to us. And by spraying with chemtrails they create some 'protecting' field around the Earth to keep us in the prison.

Black Panther
13th December 2011, 19:38

But first, someone has to wake up to the idea that there is an onion to peel ;)

Yes, very true. They believe the brown skin is all there is :yes4:
Maybe this picture will help:

baddbob
13th December 2011, 20:00
My god i sooo miss john and I feel most the world misses him to.Its just amazes me that his words still echo the truth and love and I do feel him everyday when i look at all the good things people do.If everyone could "imagine" and take that message and see how much we need this world love this oneness then the world will live as ONE

Anchor
13th December 2011, 21:48
2. Waking up to the fact that I am not my body and my mind but that which is Aware of it.

next?

Nicely done...

3) Observing that there are unavoidably two things in the illusion: a) there is myself and b) there is everything else that is not myself

Limor Wolf
13th December 2011, 22:37

Taking advantage of our weaknesses as human beings and weakening our great advantages untill we forget about them.Than we submit.

whenyournex2me
13th December 2011, 23:25
It is all a process, the school of Humanity.

Anchor
15th December 2011, 02:07
3) Observing that there are unavoidably two things in the illusion: a) there is myself and b) there is everything else that is not myself

Sorry I forgot to add...

Next?

jack
15th December 2011, 11:28

It amazes me even more the potential each individual has at controlling their own lives to such an extent that any kind of adversity provided by the "powers that seem" is but a mere pebble on the road which in fact more often then not provides fantastic opportunities to anyone who keeps their eyes truly open.

Anytime is a wonderful time to be alive. It is simply determined by the quality of life we allow ourselves through the act of being carefree, loving and joyous.

Black Panther
16th December 2011, 10:05

It amazes me even more the potential each individual has at controlling their own lives to such an extent that any kind of adversity provided by the "powers that seem" is but a mere pebble on the road which in fact more often then not provides fantastic opportunities to anyone who keeps their eyes truly open.

Anytime is a wonderful time to be alive. It is simply determined by the quality of life we allow ourselves through the act of being carefree, loving and joyous.

"Powers that seem", that's a nice one for this thread :biggrin:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35621-TPTB-vs-TPTW

If you can see through the smoke it's unbelievable how a lot of people
let themselves controlled by the powers that seem. But if you are living in a box
it's all you can see. First you have to see what's really happening in the world
to free yourself. Then it's a wonderful time to be alive indeed!

Sorry I forgot to add...

Next?

4) Hate, anger, fear etc. are part of the ego. Let those feelings go. Love, joy, peace etc. are part of who you really are. It's that simple: If you feel good, you are on the right track. To put it simply: Love instead of fear!