PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Bill

Fred Steeves
11th December 2011, 22:10
Re: The Lord Sidious controversy (By Paul)

"The moderation team has decided to close all "Lord Sidious" threads.

Opening similar threads will have to be considered forum spamming and we will treat it as such.

What was needing to be said, has been said, and many times over. Let's move on."

Alrighty then, so it's been decided. First thank yous go to the Ministry of Truth for informing the bumpkins here when a conversation is properly complete, what would we ever do without that steady and benevolent guiding hand?

The serious thank you goes to you Bill, if in fact this my final post and thread aren't considered "spam", and deleted before you read it... Bill, even though you are part of my sarcastic first thank you, in all honesty I also owe you one of the biggest thank yous of my life, and that ain't no joke brother!

Project Avalon, your brain child, has had an impact on me that will continue to cascade exponentially onward for the rest of my life, and I will always be grateful to you for this my friend. Always.

Sadly though, it's time for this student to go his own way of this particular teacher and the tremendous classroom he built, as the good ship Avalon is now setting sail for waters I don't care to visit. I wish you all the very best, and I will never forget this past year. Truly remarkable!!!

I am writing this not to be theatrical in leaving, but to clear up any misconceptions that anyone deeply concerned with the state of things recently here is just a suck up to a certain unnamed individual, a malcontent, a trouble maker, or whatever. This is simply not the case. I consider(ed) Avalon family, and I will step on any and all toes to defend family, or friends. It's not about how big or small a given situation is, it's an honor thing. It's also much bigger than the "unnamed individual(s)". Nuff said already.

To everyone I have gotten to know here, please know that I am truly honored to have crossed paths with you. You know who you are. Too bad I won't be able to share the results of my great french fry experiment with ya'll. LOL.

I guess there's only two more things I have to say:

1) Remember how you felt at the end of the movie "Old Yeller"? That's how I feel.

2) I'll sign off with this my favorite verse, from one of my all time favorite songs:

"Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land"

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. I'll always love you guys.:yes4:

GCS1103
11th December 2011, 22:19
Fred -

I, for one, want to wish you nothing but the best that life can offer you. I know how you feel, truly I do.

Love,
Goldie

another bob
11th December 2011, 22:20
http://www.pbase.com/1heart/image/74164059

Blessings!

Eligos
11th December 2011, 22:24
I shall miss you Fred S., I enjoyed your clever mind!

Whiskey_Mystic
11th December 2011, 22:24
Post removed as it was off topic. Sorry 'bout that.

Ammit
11th December 2011, 22:36
Fred, sorry to see you go but alas I wont be far behind.

Be at peace with yourself and your surroundings, biggest asset yet.
Been good to know you my ozzy mate, and may all blessings be with you.
Ammit

Ernie Nemeth
11th December 2011, 22:41
Fred. Ah, geez. You're a big man, a good man.
I want you to stay but respect your decsion.
May God go with you wherever you may go.
Blessed be,
and so it is.

Peace,
Ernie

aranuk
11th December 2011, 22:44
STAY Fred STAY. Don't leave.

Stan

NeverMind
11th December 2011, 22:45
Fred, I came here today by "mistake" (sort of), but now I am doubly glad I did.

I am sure my opinion does not mean much -- it is only natural that it should be so -- but I really really wish you'd stay.
There are a few posters that I "follow" with special interest.
You are one of them.

I hope you stay.
And I certainly wish you all the best, whatever you decide.

P.S. Oh, and one more thing: if you ever decide you would like to come back, be it in a week, in a month or in a year, I hope you will be above petty reticence and reservations, often called by the noble name of "pride" -- when they are no such thing :) -- and just do it.

This is not my house, but as a guest I do hope its doors will always be open for you (as they should be for others who have left).

Miller
11th December 2011, 22:46
Hi Fred - so sorry to see you go as you had so much left to give . . . . but do you really have to though ? The place won't be the same without you . . . See you on the other side brother :). Here's a great song - one of my favourites by the legendary Steve Marriott to play you out although needs headphones to be really effective . . . RFy_xlzN5Sw
PLAY IT LOUD!

Heyoka_11
11th December 2011, 22:51
Hey Fred,

Goodonya mate!

Wise move knowing when it's time to move on. Thank you for your friendship, and I wish you every happiness and success. New horizons are such an important part of life!

Let the new journey begin!

Blessings,

Tony :)

jorr lundstrom
11th December 2011, 22:52
Bye bye Fred and thank you for this time, IŽll stay around for a while.

If its totally unavoidable that the tribe has to walk the Black road, I will walk

along for yet a while.

I wish you everything good ahead, Nugget

Jorr

Kimberley
11th December 2011, 22:55
Oh no Freeedddddd...... I love you... I will miss you here in Avalon... although I expect we will talk again because I have your number :dance3:

[mod-edit - I moved a substantial portion of Kimberley's post to here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=377789&viewfull=1#post377789). I am not looking to reopen the Lord Sidious discussion - but did want to answer Kimberley as best as I could. - Paul.]

Much love to us all!!! :luv:

Snowbird
11th December 2011, 23:14
Fred, this forum is similar to a close relationship. Sometimes you support and agree with and sometimes you burn out and want to simply step away. It's okay to disagree with what has happened, but will leaving solve this situation? Will it make it worse? You are a part of this team. We need your voice here. There is no other Fred like Fred who can offer the wisdom and the insights that you do.

So you don't agree with the mods and/or Bill's decisions. I don't always either. Some of the decisions made on this forum appear to be hurtful. But then again, I don't have the whole picture and it is not up to me to make these decisions.

As of October 15, we are now energetically into 2012 and coming down the home stretch. We need all hands on deck with as many varied types of people and opinions as possible. We need your balanced and goofy viewpoint. We need you here. Take a break. Come back rested....but come back.

Providence
11th December 2011, 23:19
Peace Fred, much respect and love!

modwiz
11th December 2011, 23:25
Can't say I like it but, I understand. Bye Fred. I will miss your input and spirit.

Mark
11th December 2011, 23:36
Peace, bredren. Talk soon, I'm sure. To the necessity of remaining an integral soul, express:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKUwcCp7LPE

jagman
11th December 2011, 23:39
Fred, I am sorry to see you go. I fear i am not to far behind. I always found your posts to be so intellectually stimulating and fun.
Your quick whit and keen insights are only surpassed by your big heart. I salute you Fred

pickle
11th December 2011, 23:55
Fred, I always meant to send you a friend request, and now I really regret not sending it. Your posts, humour, and complete honesty have been a breath of fresh air to someone as 'unawakened' as me.

But if we were friends, and out for a beer discussing this LS thing I think we'd have a friendly falling out :p - not because our views are different over the LS issue, but because there is more to be gained, and later savoured, by staying around when the wind rips up a few big waves. When the damage has been fixed (it will, it's perennial...), PA-ers will be found nattering in this virtual street with new stories, more wisdom, more experience, and more understanding of each other.

I hope you take a little time to think some more, but whatever you do I wish you the very best for the future.

John

Limor Wolf
11th December 2011, 23:57
Hey Fred,

You will be missed!

~ It was a pleasure to 'know' you,to read you,and to share a laugh with you.~
we have just celebrated our first anniversary:) your wife is waking-up and what about Mark from the nursing home? I guess no more updates..

Thank you Fred for all your contributions to this community,personally you have touched my heart.
I hope that your passing at the Avalon 'station' will always be a memorable one for you.a collection of aha moments that helped the seeding process for the much larger tree to grow.

We are all brothers and sisters walking the same path,sharing some similiar aspirations,creating a change together,in our own individual ways,even if we have different idea's on how to water this tree.

I wish you all the joy in the world,a smile from mouth to ear and a successful creation of what ever image you carry within you.

Enjoy yourself!

~*&^~*&^

Limor

Calz
12th December 2011, 00:01
Hey Fred,

I think most of us understand completely. I will leave it at that and simply offer my gratitude for what you have brought to the table here and wishing you the best going forward.

:yo:

Kristin
12th December 2011, 00:08
Fred,
I don't really know you. But for my part, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I stopped posting on Avalon for a great while and have only come back recently. I've discovered some new friends here and rekindled relationships with some old ones. I came back because I have the time and have a new and hopefully better perspective; in some ways a thicker skin and I'm kinder and more understanding. I grew up a bit, and I needed to. In that Avalon taught me a lot.

Things here haven't changed much. In some ways that is comforting and then again in other ways it isn't. I just wanted to state that you may at some point decide to join in the conversation again and impart your own brand of wisdom here once more. I can say for myself I would welcome you back anytime.

The best to you and your journey. Heart is an easy thing to see. You have a great one beating with the rest of us. Thank you for your input and honesty.

From the Heart,
Wormhole

seko
12th December 2011, 00:15
Good luck wherever you go Fred, you're a good man you'll do well.

We will miss you mate!

seko

Mandala
12th December 2011, 00:58
Fred I'll miss you. Would you consider a temporary separation, not a divorce?
I wish you all the best. Mandala

Maria Stade
12th December 2011, 01:09
I know you will always be the light to others Fred !
The warmth that you have is outstanding and I will always keep you near my heart as I have had the great honor to read what you have put in the treads !
When the **** hits the fan I know you will make a big different to those around you !

I am sad that this is happening and I know I will also sign out soon !
I know that truth speakers and walkers will not ever feel in line and in acceptance if there is no truth and honesty.

As spirits we must do the right thing !

Love and truth be with you my friend I hope to meet you again !

NAMASTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgNJ7cgDVs

WhiteFeather
12th December 2011, 01:14
Dear Fred, I enjoyed your awesome input here, and sadly I wish you wouldn't leave us . I mean that from the center of my heart. Please reconsider your decision. And If you go, you will be missed by many from this family. But if you must leave on your journey,,,,,Peace On Your Path, Light On Every Road You Travel, And Love In Your Heart, Always.

Best Wishes To You Fred S !!!!! Wanishi <:~*Vince*~:>

Gaia
12th December 2011, 01:19
Thank you so much for all that you have offered us here. I have learned so much from you.

Much love !

Gaia

P.S.Where is everyone going ? Are you leaving for another Forum ?

New Dawn
12th December 2011, 01:23
Sorry to another one go...Fred, there's so many times I've nearly done the same, so I understand completely. But something stops me leaving, and its the people. When I get home and I sit down with a hot drink and I'm waiting for the computer to boot up, this is usually the first place I have a look at. You know the feeling of getting home after a long time away? Opening the door and a sigh of relief (thank god I'm home) as you finally sit down with a hot drink? That's how I feel when I come here 'thank god I'm home'...

All the best to you on your path, and may it lead you to where you need to go!

ND

Eagle
12th December 2011, 01:27
Fred,I will miss you, know this, that you will not be missing much as the fact that Avalon will once again become a site of no importance. true change comes from within, until that happends, Long live the King

Heather2017
12th December 2011, 01:29
Please don't go, Fred. :(

onawah
12th December 2011, 01:45
Best wishes to you Fred, whether you stay, go, return, whatever!
If you find something comparable to PA out there on other forums, I hope you will clue in the truthseekers here.
PA has been through so many changes, that if you come back, you may find it has morphed into just what you were hoping to see here now.
Let's hope so!

Sebastion
12th December 2011, 01:47
Fred

Extremely sorry to see ya go, really, really admired your spunk and that big beautiful heart you possess! May the wind always be at your back my brother!

Kimberley
12th December 2011, 02:00
Oh no Freeedddddd...... I love you... I will miss you here in Avalon... although I expect we will talk again because I have your number :dance3:

[mod-edit - I moved a substantial portion of Kimberley's post to here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=377789&viewfull=1#post377789). I am not looking to reopen the Lord Sidious discussion - but did want to answer Kimberley as best as I could. - Paul.]

Much love to us all!!! :luv:

Yikkesss Paul why did you delete what I wrote in this thread?? It is ok to move it but not to delete what I wrote in this thread!

Here is what I posted...

[mod-edit - deleted (again, sorry.)

The discussion of the Lord Sidious controversy was an energy drain for the last two weeks, with no further useful prospects. Please do not reopen it. I moved your questions on it to one of the closed threads (here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=377789&viewfull=1#post377789)) and replied there.

- Paul.]

New Dawn
12th December 2011, 02:13
[QUOTE=Kimberley;377722]
"why is there STILL a whole topic that is still OPEN titled "Forum: Rulers of the World -The Charles material" with 8 pages of threads???

Why is there not a whole topic Forum: -The Lord Sidious material ??? Is/was Charles more important than LS???? Why is that??

Don't you think it is a good thing to be able to vent about a friend ???

I am shocked by this "Opening similar threads will have to be considered forum spamming and we will treat it as such."

What has happened here??? geez weez!!!"

Thank you love you all :luv:

Actually, these are very valid questions, can someone help answer these? Mods or Bill? Many thanks.

Little Ishta
12th December 2011, 02:16
Awwww Fred .... et tu Brutus? I hate to see you go. Wishing you all the best Fred. Take care!:hug:

aranuk
12th December 2011, 02:28
Is Atticus getting his way with us here? I wonder. Is the PTW getting their way with closing this forum down? I wonder. Is it worth fighting to keep this forum alive until Dec 21 2012? Are there pressures that we are not being told about? Has someone in charge here being threatened with anything? Bill referred to a possibility that Alfred Webre may be influenced by other dimensions of existence? If so, anyone can be a target. According to what I have either been told by so called whistle blowers, which were interviewed by Project Camelot by Kerry and Bill, ANYTHING is possible.
I really don't know. If Alfred Webre can be a victim of off worldly mind confusion or whatever Bill insinuated, anything can be true. Even Bill could be under control as well and Paul and Ilie too. AND we all can be under this off world influence. What the **** is going on here????

Stan

bennycog
12th December 2011, 02:37
will cross paths again fred mate :)
and to the previous post to many fighters here for the PTB?W? to contend with :)

ThePythonicCow
12th December 2011, 02:37
Actually, these are very valid questions, can someone help answer these? Mods or Bill? Many thanks.Please see the closed threads Petition to request the reinstatement of Lord Sidious (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36467-Petition-to-request-the-reinstatement-of-Lord-Sidious) and The Lord Sidious controversy (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy).

This has been an energy drain on the forum for about two weeks now. Both sides have had an opportunity to present their views. There will be some members who are still aghast or questioning, but this energy drain can't go on forever.

Limor Wolf
12th December 2011, 02:38
"Paul or any other moderator.... You are still not answering my questions..."

Kimberely,why is the shout? Is'nt it safe to assume that the moderators are busy with any other task,or maybe,god forbid,have their own lives,running some privet errands etc? I do have,however,some blame to put on them myself,so let me join you for a second,especially to those couple of administrators who provide support and back up for almost all hours of the day,and to the other mods who invest their precious time here:
Dear fellows,we are so used to your presence in OUR forum,to you trying to solve our problems,to you answering our repeating questions ,and now you are not here...and we are waiting for more than an avrage reasonable time,that is five minutes.your devotion to us is questionable.please take into consideration that we are very unpleased about it.Thank you

(sorry,my energies are drained)

mosquito
12th December 2011, 02:41
This is a sad day. Fred, I will miss you, you are a genuinely good and nice person.
If you really feel you have to leave then so be it,
But leave with a smile, hold your head high, fill your heart with love and (to quote Stephen King) ....

"Drive away and keep smiling. Get a little rock 'n' roll on the radio and go toward all the life there is with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand."

Love and blkessings will be by your side on whichever path you tread brother, and I know that all will be well in your life.

Caren
12th December 2011, 02:51
Fred.. honestly - my heart is broke that you are leaving, cuz there is only "One Fred". Thank you for all you have shared here with us and I hope you know how much you will truly be missed. Much love to you Fred :hug:

Anchor
12th December 2011, 03:35
There are no mistakes.

Everything has its place, purpose and reason within the one infinite creation.

People who think they are above or below others, are not really tuned to this truth.

We are all equal in the creation because we are, at the root of it all, the creation.

Fred S, if you leave (and from what I can see you have not left), if you leave, then I hope that the paths you travel are blessed and illuminated by the light and the love of that one infinite creation in which we all dance together.

ThePythonicCow
12th December 2011, 03:37
Fred S, if you leave (and from what I can see you have not left),
Fred S was retired a couple hours ago, at his request.

(But I forgot to reset his user title to reflect that until now - thanks for catching that :P.)

NeverMind
12th December 2011, 03:40
And now you have removed your picture, too, Fred?
At least leave us the picture.

I am fully aware, believe me, of how silly and ridiculous this is sounding to many (probably), but the truth is, the sight of that kindly face of yours has often made me smile. :)
A kind and humorous smile, like yours (among others), lightens everyone's day.

That's the truth, and I, heck, I don't have time for anything but the truth.

Curt
12th December 2011, 03:43
Fred, sorry to see you go. It's going to be rough-going losing your sense of humor and good-nature here. It really has been a vital part of this community. I'll cast my vote for your return at some point in the not too distant future. In the meantime, enjoy your time away and be sure to have a few laughs wherever and whenever possible. :wave:

ThePythonicCow
12th December 2011, 03:48
And now you have removed your picture, too, Fred?
At least leave us the picture.
Yes, it was a fine picture.

It automatically disappeared when I retired him, as he requested.

daddy fishwick
12th December 2011, 04:28
Fred, all the best to you and your family!
I will miss your compassion, intellect and great sense of humour.
I hope wherever you are and whatever you do, you are smiling!
See you on the other side?
With great respect,
Daddy. :thank_you2:

sandy
12th December 2011, 04:49
I love you and your posts Fred and I will miss you dearly. Happy trails to you on your journey and may life continue to give you all the loving energy you so freely shared here at Avalon.

jagman
12th December 2011, 04:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1qxSwJC3Ly0

Unified Serenity
12th December 2011, 05:11
Fred,

I did not get onto this thread until late. We've often mirrored each other, and I will miss your presence. You've been a great contributor to the threads, and sadly that won't continue for now. I do wish you all the best, some fun, rest, and calm seas.

Be well my friend,

Serenity

Limor Wolf
12th December 2011, 05:34

Not being very much of an english speaker,I saw one or two other members wishing Fred to meet him on the 'other side',does that mean...that you will meet with him,like,above?
the other side of life?of the upcoming storm? democratic? republicans?

The side of what?? please dont keep me much in suspension! ;)

Thanks in advance :-)

waving at Fred :israel:

DNA
12th December 2011, 05:38
Might I suggest keep the door open for coming back?

Remember when Shane rode off into the sunset? And we never knew if he was dead or alive? I look at this the same way, it's sad, but I will remain optimistic, even if needlessly so.

Take Care

jcocks
12th December 2011, 06:10
There are probably a few more Freds and LSs lurking in the shadows here...(looks at self)....

Time to come out of the woodwork! hehehe...

TWINCANS
12th December 2011, 06:26
Not much I can add to all the mourners and well wishers. Avalon will miss you, that is for certain. Bye Bye Fred, a man of honour.

Davidallany
12th December 2011, 06:56
I think Limor has summed up what I wanted to type here. Fred we shall meet again, share and play again, maybe not on this small planet, but we will meet again. Bless your soul amigo.

fifi
12th December 2011, 07:15
I am so sad to see Fred leaving. Please consider coming back, Fred. We have lost several valuable members already.

g.k.r
12th December 2011, 07:20
good luck m8,

jackovesk
12th December 2011, 07:39
Dear Fred S,

I'm angry at myself, only a couple of days ago after reading one of your last posts. I said to myself I must send a PM to you stating how much I have appreciated your rationale and wise input you have consistantly shared with us all here at Avalon...and ask you to not jump ship just yet because you still had so much to offer this forum...

Mate, you are a solid 'Man' of standing and you will be sorely missed by all, including myself...

sincerely,

Jack

PS - I too would ask you to please reconsider your decision and come back and join us at a later stage if you so chose...

Carmen
12th December 2011, 07:51
Ohh, this place won t be the same without Fred. He is a neat guy.I've just been fading out of here slowly. Didn't even notice his goodbye thread! He was one guy I thought would be nice to invite to come stay, he and his family. Down to earth, practical, caring. All the best Fred.

Carmen

shijo
12th December 2011, 08:14
Cheers for your posts Fred, another one who has the courage to know when the bull**** must stop,regards Shijo.

Tony
12th December 2011, 09:05
I've only just seen this.
Fred the mods have my email address.....call me!

I do not want to lose contact with you.

Bugga bugga bugga,
Tony

Lisab
12th December 2011, 09:15
This is sad. I'l miss you Fred. Many a time you made me laugh when I was down and moved me with your posts. Good luck out there, man your brave!!! Love and Peace and all those excellent things Lisa xxxx

Southsea
12th December 2011, 09:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3pVrFcjiJw

The Break

Tarka the Duck
12th December 2011, 09:50
Thank you Fred - I learned a lot from you.

Kathie

The One
12th December 2011, 09:54
Another great member departs

Thinking of you always my friend

The One

D-Day
12th December 2011, 10:05
Fred, sorry to see you go mate.
It's a real shame, but I understand.
Thanks for the memories my good man.
I'll miss your insightful posts, sense of humour and cheekiness.
All the best! :)

John Parslow
12th December 2011, 10:36
Re: The Lord Sidious controversy (By Paul)

"The moderation team has decided to close all "Lord Sidious" threads.

Opening similar threads will have to be considered forum spamming and we will treat it as such.

What was needing to be said, has been said, and many times over. Let's move on."

Alrighty then, so it's been decided. First thank yous go to the Ministry of Truth for informing the bumpkins here when a conversation is properly complete, what would we ever do without that steady and benevolent guiding hand?

The serious thank you goes to you Bill, if in fact this my final post and thread aren't considered "spam", and deleted before you read it... Bill, even though you are part of my sarcastic first thank you, in all honesty I also owe you one of the biggest thank yous of my life, and that ain't no joke brother!

Project Avalon, your brain child, has had an impact on me that will continue to cascade exponentially onward for the rest of my life, and I will always be grateful to you for this my friend. Always.

Sadly though, it's time for this student to go his own way of this particular teacher and the tremendous classroom he built, as the good ship Avalon is now setting sail for waters I don't care to visit. I wish you all the very best, and I will never forget this past year. Truly remarkable!!!

I am writing this not to be theatrical in leaving, but to clear up any misconceptions that anyone deeply concerned with the state of things recently here is just a suck up to a certain unnamed individual, a malcontent, a trouble maker, or whatever. This is simply not the case. I consider(ed) Avalon family, and I will step on any and all toes to defend family, or friends. It's not about how big or small a given situation is, it's an honor thing. It's also much bigger than the "unnamed individual(s)". Nuff said already.

To everyone I have gotten to know here, please know that I am truly honored to have crossed paths with you. You know who you are. Too bad I won't be able to share the results of my great french fry experiment with ya'll. LOL.

I guess there's only two more things I have to say:

1) Remember how you felt at the end of the movie "Old Yeller"? That's how I feel.

2) I'll sign off with this my favorite verse, from one of my all time favorite songs:

"Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land"

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. I'll always love you guys.

Dear Fred

As another good man goes - I guess it will be the final curtain-call for most like-minded Avalonians, I personally have admired your warmth and honesty something this forum has been severely lacking of late.

I am only sorry that I did not manage to elicit contact details from you before you took your first step on the open road. I will probably hang around here long enough to ensure that anyone who wishes to stay in touch with me will do so by PM and I will be happy to forward any details.

I would like to offer my love and peace to all my Avalonian friends some still here others gone. Should any find another forum out there without the oppressive controls we have seen here recently, please contact me with the details. I am keen to keep in touch and hopefully bring something to a new era - a bit of comedy; lighthearted banter and hopefully with a few years of wisdom under my belt a few sage answers to any questions …

My love to all old and new. JP :cool:

Mad Hatter
12th December 2011, 11:00
Mad Hatter dons his sad cap...

I do understand... 'He who does not change his direction is liable to end up where he is headed' :p

Very lucky we all were to bask in that special glow that emanates from one of lifes true gentlemen.

Best of luck in all things for you and yours.

namaste

Robert J. Niewiadomski
12th December 2011, 11:04
Fred, you are not "going" anywhere. You just stoped posting on the one of many forums on the inet. For a while :) Consider yourself posting again here soon Man :) See/read you again!

[Admins/Mods: Maybe "Retired" status should be changed to "Hibernated" or "Carbonited"? "Retired" feels so oneway... but Hibernated/Carbonited gives you some perspective...]

ktlight
12th December 2011, 11:07
I've only just seen this.
Fred the mods have my email address.....call me!

I do not want to lose contact with you.

Bugga bugga bugga,
Tony

Me too, please!!!!!!

I note that my response to Paul has been removed. (It's here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=378064&viewfull=1#post378064). -Paul)

Star1111
12th December 2011, 11:28
Fred
I will miss you very much.
I have thouroughly enjoyed interacting with you.

You are a man of integrity and honour.

I would like very much to keep in touch with you - Lord Sid has my private email address and he will gladly give this to you - I will let him know.

Bill and Mods, please see what is happening here! Your handling of the Lord Sid scenario has not been positive and you have alienated a lot of GOOD people!
Please acquiese and reconsider your decision about Lord Sid.
Put your pride aside and consider the wishes of a LOT of people on this forum PLEASE!!!

I will have to reconsider my involvment in this forum if this can not be resolved and for clairty resolution = reinstating Lord Sid.

This is becoming controlling and we have enough control in the World, this should not happen here !
For the sake of everything you have invested personally in this forum Bill, please don't let it all fall apart due to anger, pride or whatever it is you are feeling. You must see that Lord Sid is a very well loved and respected person here.

LOVE to you ALL

Ilie Pandia
12th December 2011, 13:46
Dear Avalonians,

No amount of lobbying or petitioning will result in reinstating Lord Sidious. This is not how this forum works. This is not the American congress.

And it needs to be said as it is, since some of you just refuse to see it. Every member of this forum is a guest here that has agreed to follow the posting rules.

So all these threads about Lord Sidious are not doing any good to anybody. It will not get him back. They only make tons of noise making it difficult for others to follow the other stuff posted on Avalon.

While we do reverse unsubscriptions, this happens after a private discussion (via email) between the forum member and the forum staff, discussion that shows he or she understood what this forum is about and what the rules are.

We did not get any kind of email from Lord Sidious and I also believe it's highly unlikely he will agree with how this forum is run. He was quite clear about that in his writings here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation&p=370393&viewfull=1#post370393).

So please stop this, it is pointless and you are not helping anyone. Lord Sidious can speak for himself! That much is clear.

PS: This is a direct reply to the post above by Star1111.

The One
12th December 2011, 14:03
Dear Avalonians,

No amount of lobbying or petitioning will result in reinstating Lord Sidious. This is not how this forum works. This is not the American congress.

And it needs to be said as it is, since some of you just refuse to see it. Every member of this forum is a guest here that has agreed to follow the posting rules.

So all these threads about Lord Sidious are not doing any good to anybody. It will not get him back. They only make tons of noise making it difficult for others to follow the other stuff posted on Avalon.

While we do reverse unsubscriptions, this happens after a private discussion (via email) between the forum member and the forum staff, discussion that shows he or she understood what this forum is about and what the rules are.

We did not get any kind of email from Lord Sidious and I also believe it's highly unlikely he will agree with how this forum is run. He was quite clear about that in his writings here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation&p=370393&viewfull=1#post370393).

So please stop this, it is pointless and you are not helping anyone. Lord Sidious can speak for himself! That much is clear.

We are saying our appreciation in a thread about a member Fred s Who's left not Lord Sid

Mark
12th December 2011, 14:14
We are saying our appreciation in a thread about a member Fred s Who's left not Lord Sid

Comments mentioning the unmentionable are being disappeared into un-commentable threads in the basement. This stern warning, I believe, is to stop others from continuing the same, so that this goodbye thread will not be disappeared as well. Goodbye again, Fred.

:peep:

13th Warrior
12th December 2011, 15:01
Greetings and salutations Fred S,

I am not one for goodbyes; it was a pleasure having you here at this place and watching your journey, your transformation has been dramatic!

Peace!

Cartomancer
12th December 2011, 15:06
This whole thing is crazy. I wish there was just a way you guys could come back and forget about all this nonsense. This whole thing got blown way out of proportion and no one is willing to back down.

If you feel like bolting then I wish you well. I enjoyed your points of view and threads for the short time I was here before this happened. Take care.

Tony
12th December 2011, 15:19
Nothing lasts forever..................bugga!:rapture:

John Parslow
12th December 2011, 15:24
Illie - you are off topic! Those comments are for a now closed thread! :offtopic:

Please let us bid our farewell's to Fred without interference. JP

Robert J. Niewiadomski
12th December 2011, 15:29
Illie - you are off topic! Those comments are for a now closed thread! :offtopic:

Hi :)

Ilie responded to this belowquoted post...

Fred
I will miss you very much.
I have thouroughly enjoyed interacting with you.

You are a man of integrity and honour.

I would like very much to keep in touch with you - Lord Sid has my private email address and he will gladly give this to you - I will let him know.

Bill and Mods, please see what is happening here! Your handling of the Lord Sid scenario has not been positive and you have alienated a lot of GOOD people!
Please acquiese and reconsider your decision about Lord Sid.
Put your pride aside and consider the wishes of a LOT of people on this forum PLEASE!!!

I will have to reconsider my involvment in this forum if this can not be resolved and for clairty resolution = reinstating Lord Sid.

This is becoming controlling and we have enough control in the World, this should not happen here !
For the sake of everything you have invested personally in this forum Bill, please don't let it all fall apart due to anger, pride or whatever it is you are feeling. You must see that Lord Sid is a very well loved and respected person here.

LOVE to you ALL

Why not everybody "cease fire" and put their guns down?

Let Us Unite And Love

jcocks
12th December 2011, 15:32
A certain Beatles song comes to mind...

Can anyone guess which one it is? ;)

Mark
12th December 2011, 15:34

Eleanor Rigby!!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRNrDaoMqw
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRNrDaoMqw

Calz
12th December 2011, 15:35

a: Helter Skelter

b: Give Peace a Chance

c: Let it Be

d: remix of all the above :haha:

Carmody

Should any find another forum out there without the oppressive controls we have seen here recently, please contact me with the details.

That would be a lie you propagate, about your self, John. Go back and review your contributions to this thread. :)

See you in the trenches, Fred!

The forum is fine, and will be just fine.

Robert J. Niewiadomski

This one?
llrAemrsKG0

jcocks
12th December 2011, 15:42
hahaha...

It was actually "Let it be"... but give peace a chance is also damn good.

But the, I've done acid a few times too, so Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is damn good as well ;)

Tony
12th December 2011, 15:42
As humans we have to stand up for what we know is right.
As vegetables we have to stand for being put in the soup.

Fred, I was just getting to know you....not in the biblical sense of course!
Friendship is something to be worked on and valued. Woe is me, no more Fred....he is gone...did he ascend?!!! What's it like Fred?

I value people.

(I was in Key Largo last week, we could have met up......bugga!)

Calz
12th December 2011, 15:53
hahaha...

But the, I've done acid a few times too, so Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is damn good as well ;)

Yes yes thank you very much ... :humble:

Actually kudos to you my friend cuz you opened a window for some fresh air into what was becoming a nearly unbreathable space :thumb:

vHgZCrAoqKk

... and yes ... off topic ... yet this one is for you Fred :yo:

... well ... strike that ... this is the one for you Fred

QCQTr8ZYdhg

jagman
12th December 2011, 16:59

Should any find another forum out there without the oppressive controls we have seen here recently, please contact me with the details.

That would be a lie you propagate, about your self, John. Go back and review your contributions to this thread. :)

See you in the trenches, Fred!

The forum is fine, and will be just fine.

Hello Carmody, I do not think JP was trying to propagate a lie. He is clearly upset.
I have read JP threads since i came to this forum and he is a man
of great compassion & honesty. So in closing i would like to refer
you to a couple of posts down from yours. In the words of the
Beatles, let it be.

ViralSpiral
12th December 2011, 17:10
So long Fred. Let spirit continue to guide you.
I will miss you!!!!

((hugs))

Cartomancer
12th December 2011, 17:21
I thought the Beatles song was this one:

bUNxWax8WGs

Sidney
12th December 2011, 17:49
I am sorry, but my opinion is, what is the point of beating a dead horse. Lets remove the negative energy and bring on the positive.

Fred, I don't know you well either but your contributions have always been worthy ones. Please consider a vacation, and not a permanent move. Leave your account open, so in 6 months or sooner you can come back and say "theres no place like home". Just a suggestion. What ever you decide, I wish you all the best.:grouphug::ufo::wave:

Black Panther
12th December 2011, 18:18
hahaha...

Yes!! That's it. Let it be!! Please. Accept that things are as they are. That's lesson number one of all the spiritual teachings. And we are constantly fighting against it. If LS wants to come back we'll see what happens then. For now, let it be. Fred left Avalon. I liked him. But it is his choice. Let it be!

We will leave the door open, so you can always drop by if you want. To let me now if your wife fully jumped in the rabbit hole yet. Or just to say hi.

I didn't know you had to catch a train, but I understand you are already gone!

Of course you can't help it to read every post in this thread. I know you are reading this. :wave:

And of course, a hug too :hug:

Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again

"So Honey
Keep on smilin' thru
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies
Drive the dark clouds
Far away"

-6cMQ6kBm0k

Camilo
12th December 2011, 18:26
Sorry to hear that. Farewell on your journey.

Camilo
12th December 2011, 18:33
I've seen many good people leaving Avalon lately. The spirit of conciliation and tolerance should be more present here.

Ian Gordon
12th December 2011, 18:36
Been away from the site for a few days and what has happened on the site has really saddened me and the news of Fred has certainly rained on my parade.
Fred always valued your insight and comments, stay as a guest and come back home when you feel it is right, there will always be a place for good souls, and you my friend are one of the best.
good luck and every success in achieving what you wish for
love and light

ROMANWKT
12th December 2011, 19:07
Well Fred, what a waste of a talent, Its nothing to do with honor, its all about behavior and attitude you backed the wrong horse here baby, think about it.

See you soon
roman

daddy fishwick
12th December 2011, 19:25

Not being very much of an english speaker,I saw one or two other members wishing Fred to meet him on the 'other side',does that mean...that you will meet with him,like,above?
the other side of life?of the upcoming storm? democratic? republicans?

The side of what?? please dont keep me much in suspension! ;)

Thanks in advance :-)

waving at Fred :israel:

Hi Limor, from my own point of view this is just an open statement meaning, if I don't meet you in this life, then maybe in the next.

I hope you understand, all the best to you, Daddy.

toothpick
12th December 2011, 19:37
Fred, really sorry to see you are leaving us.
Always enjoyed your posts man.
I,d like to ask you to reconsider, but, i know once a man of your caliber makes a decision, he is not likely to change his mind any time soon.
But, i do believe that avalon and all that we learn here can even change a brute of a man such as myself.
I heard my wife telling my daughters she didn,t know what had happened to me, but, i don,t cuss anymore (a little cussing), i wasn,t angry all the time and i don,t yell at everyone all the time. I have absolutely changed my ways for the better. All this change comes from the soup mix of very knowledgable people from the game of life, such as yourself. I always read your posts i came across, enjoyed them for sure.
So, i guess it won,t help to ask you to reconsider, with karma and all that, but, reconsider.

DevilPigeon
12th December 2011, 19:38
-----

I'll be sad to see Fred go, he was full of wit and wisdom... Farewell good sir!

Actually, these are very valid questions, can someone help answer these? Mods or Bill? Many thanks.Please see the closed threads Petition to request the reinstatement of Lord Sidious (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36467-Petition-to-request-the-reinstatement-of-Lord-Sidious) and The Lord Sidious controversy (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy).

This has been an energy drain on the forum for about two weeks now. Both sides have had an opportunity to present their views. There will be some members who are still aghast or questioning, but this energy drain can't go on forever.

I'm crying foul here, exactly what criteria constitutes whether a thread gets closed or not....???????

The whole fiasco that was "Charles" springs to mind - yet that's still going and it's still in its own subforum for pity's sake!!!

Calz
12th December 2011, 20:17
Well Fred, what a waste of a talent, Its nothing to do with honor, its all about behavior and attitude you backed the wrong horse here baby, think about it.

See you soon
roman

Thank you Roman ... as one who has ventured out and back ... your words carry extra weight. :yo:

Loveisall21
12th December 2011, 22:52
Dear Fred,I understand your feelings of dismay with the things that have been goin down here. It's been a big pathetic mess. And who's really to blame for it all? Mods? LS? Bill? over sensitive forum members? misunderstandings? ego? pride? mercury retrograde? bad moon on the rise? all of the above? I truly don't know. But it leaves a bad taste in my mouth too. We lost LS who I personally thought was a great forum member and now you. Your posts were always intelligent and down to earth and you have a great sense of humor. It was evident what a big heart you have by the Mark thread you started and many other things you communicated. This is PA's loss big time but I understand very well that sometimes it's just time to move on.
Peace Brother, be well, you will be missed.

Kano
13th December 2011, 00:42
As my mom used to always say, "walk softly but carry a big stick". I wish you success in your endeavors. Thank you for your contributions here. You educated a lot of people for life.

Cheers,
Kano

CdnSirian
13th December 2011, 00:55
Bye Fred, sorry to see you go.

jagman
13th December 2011, 01:12
Fred, I saw this live in a sold out kemper arena, In Kansas City. Hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aAMl5IMWrrU

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2011, 01:58
Announcement -- the following two threads discussing the departure of Lord Sidious are reopen.

The Lord Sidious controversy (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=378633&viewfull=1#post378633)
Petition to request the reinstatement of Lord Sidious (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36467-Petition-to-request-the-reinstatement-of-Lord-Sidious&p=378632&viewfull=1#post378632)
Please make an effort to post on the thread pertaining to your topic :)

:focus:

Kimberley
13th December 2011, 02:12
Announcement -- the following two threads discussing the departure of Lord Sidious are reopen.

The Lord Sidious controversy (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36092-The-Lord-Sidious-controversy&p=378633&viewfull=1#post378633)
Petition to request the reinstatement of Lord Sidious (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36467-Petition-to-request-the-reinstatement-of-Lord-Sidious&p=378632&viewfull=1#post378632)
Please make an effort to post on the thread pertaining to your topic :)

:focus:

WOW Wow WOw ... this is really amazing.... cracks me up!!!!

Much love to us all!! :luv: :yield:

Ernie Nemeth
13th December 2011, 11:44
And Fred Is Gone...
I want to scream, hit something - cry.
WTF!
I don't understand. IF a man of such integrity has found he must leave then where does that leave me?

I may not stand up and fight but I never follow a crowd simply for the sake of seeing how high the cliff is, you know?
This has got me thinking things I wish I did not have to contemplate. S**t.

But Bill and Illie and Sierra, they are really good people. I do not like to choose. But this world cleaves our wholeness at every turn.
Divide and conquer is the name of the game.
Too bad such negative tactics spill into this forum as well. I guess there is no helping it.
It is what it is. Some with expansive hearts and the capacity to forgive must remain behind to unify the divisive whole, the family of Avalon.
I leave it there.

Tarka the Duck
13th December 2011, 12:32
As my mom used to always say, "walk softly but carry a big stick".

I LOVE this!

€=[Post Update]=€

I may not stand up and fight but I never follow a crowd simply for the sake of seeing how high the cliff is, you know?

And I LOVE this!

Davy
13th December 2011, 13:37
Fred, Best of luck to you, I do understand and respect your decision, at times I feel the same. i dont know what happened with Lord Sid but i thought highly of his input and really enjoyed his posts as well as yours two Good ones will be gone!!! Hugg!!

Them
14th December 2011, 17:38
I've known Fred for 30 years, and he's always stood by his convictions.

He'll be missed around here.

NeverMind
14th December 2011, 22:08
Why is there a green light next to Fred's name, as if he were online?

If he is, well, so much the better!
I am very happy to see that.

Hi, Fred!
:wave:

Tarka the Duck
14th December 2011, 22:12
Why is there a green light next to Fred's name, as if he were online?

If he is, well, so much the better!
I am very happy to see that.

Funny you should say that - I thought I saw his name (in that dark grey-ish colour) at the bottom of a thread I was looking at earlier today...how does that work then?

Them
14th December 2011, 22:36
From what I understand, if a member resigns voluntarily, they can still log in and read threads but cannot post or give reputation, etc.

Black Panther
22nd December 2011, 13:43
As far as I can see now, Fred is really gone. He isn't in my
friends list and I can't find him in the members list.

You have my email address, Fred. Hope you will contact me!

:wave: