PDA

View Full Version : Fireball

12th December 2011, 23:47
Approximately 20 minutes ago, I witnessed a beautiful fireball descend from the atmosphere at an angle of about 30~ degrees. It was bright white with a slight blue hue and an every so tiny hint of orange.

This is a video which resembles what I was witness to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWhrW7lpqZM

Likely it was a meteor breaking up as it entered the atmosphere. I have to say though, when you experience such a beautiful natural phenomenon like this, it tweaks the way you perceive things just that little bit more.

What is more wonderful is that it occurred as I was sitting here at my desk and occurred just as I tilted my head up to look out of the small window to my front left and it was perfectly framed. It further reminds me, as I am reminded often, that there are never, ever, any coincidences. Everything is a synchronized dance and the choices we make put us in exactly the right moments to witness such things. Not only conscious choices as well, but choices on a far more vast and energetic level.

It is reminding me how important it is to realize that everything is the way it is now for so many incalculable reasons and from all that we witness and experience in the coming year, we will gain much wisdom from learning what it all has to offer.

Godspeed, in all of your endeavors, no matter what they may be in this life. You are doing exactly what you need to be doing. :flirt:

onawah
13th December 2011, 00:23
Two night ago on the full moon/eclipse many locals in my town were witness to 8 flashing orange and white lights dancing overhead, and then disappearing.

I didn't see the 8 dancing lights, but on my way walking up from the woods that night, I saw one very bright white light hovering far enough above the tree line to allow me to be certain it wasn't attached to a pole or anything of that kind.
I had never seen a light in that spot before on my frequent walks in these woods, and so it definitely caught my attention.
I had to continue onward walking through an area where the trees blocked the sight from my view, and by the time I got to the top of the hill, the light was gone.
I can only conclude that I was sighting something unusual as well.
Something that I hope to see more of in the future!
I have no doubt it was a friendly visit.

13th December 2011, 00:53
I have no doubt it was a friendly visit.

I see the same sort of solitary white/blue orb light-craft every few weeks too. In my case it's definitely been friendly, even future versions of self :) But that's where my own story gets very complex. It's a wonderful experience every time it happens though and it's great you've been witness now too :) I have a feeling this will be happening to a lot more people as they awaken to who they really are and become open to seeing our friends and relatives ;)

onawah
13th December 2011, 01:26
I just saw this on the Damanhur Facebook page and it seems to speak to the feeling I got from that sighting.
Perhaps you can relate too.

Damanhur Full Moon Oracle, December 2011,
Silver, moon, catharsis,
star of Venus, winter flower.
A role in opposition.
To activate actions over time:
every Damanhurian can send oneself through time.
Contact with magical instruments.
In the Open Temple, living statues.
Be the Arc again, again to be discovered
to sail, dream, imagine the future,
color it with creative power.
Earth, excavate inside yourself
to access the knowledge contained.
Fire fuels the desire
for new conquests.
Wind, heat.
Clouds bring and layer
the harvest sown
in the world by the Voyage (Viaggio).
Make oneself containers of everything:
gestation for new births of oneself.
Special connections
with unknown creatures help
to place pieces of mirror still scattered.
Inherit and leave in inheritance
values not only written,
but applied.
Garrisons activated by urgency:
mutual aid between you,
war reveals weaknesses.

Cartomancer
13th December 2011, 01:37
I was lucky enough to see one like that near Alturas, California once. I was fortunate to be able to see it for almost a full minute. It sparkled and broke up just like the one in the video. It was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. Thank you.

13th December 2011, 03:10
I just saw this on the Damanhur Facebook page and it seems to speak to the feeling I got from that sighting.
Perhaps you can relate too.

Damanhur Full Moon Oracle, December 2011,
Silver, moon, catharsis,
star of Venus, winter flower.
A role in opposition.
To activate actions over time:
every Damanhurian can send oneself through time.
Contact with magical instruments.
In the Open Temple, living statues.
Be the Arc again, again to be discovered
to sail, dream, imagine the future,
color it with creative power.
Earth, excavate inside yourself
to access the knowledge contained.
Fire fuels the desire
for new conquests.
Wind, heat.
Clouds bring and layer
the harvest sown
in the world by the Voyage (Viaggio).
Make oneself containers of everything:
gestation for new births of oneself.
Special connections
with unknown creatures help
to place pieces of mirror still scattered.
Inherit and leave in inheritance
values not only written,
but applied.
Garrisons activated by urgency:
mutual aid between you,
war reveals weaknesses.

Yes, absolutely I can relate :) Many of these lines are exactly what is needed now. "Dream, imagine the future, color it with creative power." We are dreaming this dream as we go, there are no limits to how good it can be made :D

yvettesoler
14th May 2012, 17:53
The Oracle of Damanhur... did you know that it speaks a message every month? You can read them here: http://www.damanhurblog.com/category/damanhur-oracle/