PDA

View Full Version : Something weird about Max Keiser...

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 17:49
Hi everyone,

I was just checking this recent video of the Keiser report, and Iīve notice that thereīs something very wrong with his left eye! I mean, his left iris look much bigger and darker!

Check this out here:

EXerNqaJse4

Then, I went to check another of his videos, to see if his eyes have always been that way, but they look pretty normal in this one:

eiK_RF3ioRw

So, whatīs wrong with his left eye? Does he wear a glass prosthetic eye?

Or, for those who like the reptilian theory, is it possible that heīs one of them?

What do you think?

Cheers,

Raf.

Kristin
14th December 2011, 18:11
Wow, that is different... More then the iris, the entire circle of his left eye is enlarged. Maybe he's wearing one contact... that's a distinct possibility.

christian
14th December 2011, 18:17
Good observation ;)

If you put a photo of someone as a 5 year old next to a picture of the same person as a 50 year old, you can of course see not only similarities but also changes, besides the common wrinkles there might be bigger ears, a different position or shape of the eyes, mouth or whatever. - So from 5 to 50 there is usually a long road of minute changes.

Now this does not at all explain the source of why this is happening, of course. It's some inner process, that is visible on the outside, I assume, and some people even 'reverse aging' at some point to some degree.

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 18:20
Good observation ;)

If you put a photo of someone as a 5 year old next to a picture of the same person as a 50 year old, you can of course see not only similarities but also changes, besides the common wrinkles there might be bigger ears, a different position or shape of the eyes, mouth or whatever. - So from 5 to 50 there is usually a long road of minute changes.

Now this does not at all explain the source of why this is happening, of course. It's some inner process, that is visible on the outside, I assume, and some people even 'reverse aging' at some point to some degree.

Hey chiquetet,

Sorry, but I didnīt get your point.

Cheers,

Raf.

Black Panther
14th December 2011, 18:28
I don't like to watch / listen to him and
the weird eye doesn't make it better.

christian
14th December 2011, 18:45
Hey chiquetet,

It's common to change appearance over time when one gets older, so expect changes every now and then, you just spotted one in Max, so it could be just that.

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 18:48
Hey chiquetet,

It's common to change appearance over time when one gets older, so expect changes every now and then, you just spotted one in Max, so it could be just that.

Oh, now I understand. However, Iīve never seen such bizarre iris size change in my whole life. Itīs really weird...

christian
14th December 2011, 19:06
Iīve never seen such bizarre iris size change in my whole life. Itīs really weird...

What about ayahuasca-retreats in Brasil, ever seen people attending those? :biggrin1:

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 19:14
Iīve never seen such bizarre iris size change in my whole life. Itīs really weird...

What about ayahuasca-retreats in Brasil, ever seen people attending those? :biggrin1:

Yes, I have! There are about 15 centers like these only in my state of Minas Gerais. Some of them are very good, some of them not so good.

The ayahuasca is available here trough a religion, called Santo Daime. Itīs a very incoherent mixture of christian religion with indigenous religions, which in my opinion is not good. Some people get very fanatic about it. I huge deal of brainwashing happens in such places.

However, there are some centers, which use the ayahuasca exclusively in the traditional indigenous context, which is a completely different thing and itīs not connected with any religion, which is much better in my opinion.

Iīve been to both kinds, and itīs much better to take ayahuasca in the indigenous way. However, such centers are mostly located at the amazon region of the country, which is very far from where I live.

Cheers,

Raf.

christian
14th December 2011, 19:25
Thanks for the information :) Anyways you missed my point again :biggrin1:

It is common for psychotropic plants to alter the iris-appearance of someone, I have found this to be true with magic mushrooms but I never saw someone in person under the influence of ayahuasca, so can you confirm this?

Proceeding from there, one does not have to ingest anything, to go on a spiritual journey. Some changes in appearance are only temporary and reflect a phase of evolution or at least challenge of the soul.

One
14th December 2011, 19:28
I think you can see his iris as well as a darker ring round the bottom of that. I think it is could be a shadow from his top eyelid or something from all the heavy lighting they tend to use? Could be a software problem also perhaps?

I definately can't see him being "one of them" given all the corruption he continually exposes. If he is one of "them" then they need to sack their human/et resource department. I have a great deal of respect for him personally and I hope he keeps up the good work.

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 19:34

It is common for psychotropic plants to alter the iris-appearance of someone, I have found this to be true with magic mushrooms but I never saw someone in person under the influence of ayahuasca, so can you confirm this?

Proceeding from there, one does not have to ingest anything, to go on a spiritual journey. Some changes in appearance are only temporary and reflect a phase of evolution or at least challenge of the soul.

Well, Iīve seen the pupil suffer very drastic changes in size in people under influence of ayahuasca, but never seen the iris changing shape. :)

I think you can see his iris as well as a darker ring round the bottom of that. I think it is could be a shadow from his top eyelid or something from all the heavy lighting they tend to use? Could be a software problem also perhaps?

I definately can't see him being "one of them" given all the corruption he continually exposes. If he is one of "them" then they need to sack their human/et resource department. I have a great deal of respect for him personally and I hope he keeps up the good work.

I donīt think its a shadow, because he moves his head and the eye stays the same. I donīt think itīs a software problem nor digital artifacts as well, because itīs clearly there, not moving, not blinking, not pixelating.

Maybe it could be some kind of infection in the eye...who knows...

All I know is that it looks very strange! :)

Cheers,

Raf.

Siberia9
14th December 2011, 20:29
WTF, OK that is freaky at best. If you play it full screen and pause it, it will be obvious there is something very strange going on there. I have to assume Max has some sort of medical condition that requires him to wear some sort of prosthetic eye etc that has changed or malfunctioned in some way. or he was sent from the future to find Sara Conner LOL

RMorgan
14th December 2011, 20:31

WTF, OK that is freaky at best. If you play it full screen and pause it, it will be obvious there is something very strange going on there. I have to assume Max has some sort of medical condition that requires him to wear some sort of prosthetic eye etc that has changed or malfunctioned in some way. or he was sent from the future to find Sara Conner LOL

Hahaha! Iīm with you in the Terminator theory!! :)

Tony
14th December 2011, 20:43
Perhaps this is what is going to happen to all of us.....we are turning into reptilians!
If you find that you have to wear dark glasses when basking in the sun to warm up on a rock, beware.

Look for logic first, a bloodshot eye. Perhaps the poor chap walked into a microphone. There are people out there watching this....and probably laughing. Worse still, they may believe every word......the world IS going mad!

crosby
14th December 2011, 21:07
it's possible that he has had some type of injury. i've seen this before with my son. he somehow injured his right eye and he kinda looked a bit like a monster...... we teased him relentlessly about it. and he used it too his advantage.
regards, corson