PDA

View Full Version : Brad Meltzers Decoded

jagman
15th December 2011, 01:39
2012: The Beginning New Episode tonight 9pm central time
Premiere Date: 12/14/2011
What if I told you the apocalyptic prophecies of 2012 were coming true? Across the globe, predictions from Mayan texts to the King James Bible appear to be coming true with eerie accuracy. What can we look forward to on December 21, 2012, the date Mayan astronomers list as the end of time? Will we fall prey to a massive natural disaster, an unnatural disaster brought about by harm to our environment, or will we do what the Mayans did and destroy ourselves? Decoded investigates the science and the psychology behind the doomsday prophecies of 2012.

modwiz
15th December 2011, 01:46
Jagman I like you, but promoting TV? TV is something we should be boycotting. Not watching TV is one of the easiest ways to deny the MSM the advertising dollars that sustain them. If we can't shut off the f*cking TV we are hopeless and useless. Enough stupidity already. Cause and effect, feed the monster but expect it to go away? Colon yoga at work.

BTW. Be well, Jagman. Sincerely.

I could not let this pass. This was the bridge of Khazad-dum.

jagman
15th December 2011, 02:50
Sorry modwiz, I am sooooooooooo sorry Your right i was shamelessly promoting a television program sorry I will do better ( writers block)

modwiz
15th December 2011, 02:56
Sorry modwiz, I am sooooooooooo sorry Your right i was shamelessly promoting a television program sorry I will do better ( writers block)

I love you Jason. I needed you to do that to make my point.

Thank you!

You don't owe me or anybody an apology.

blufire
15th December 2011, 14:31
Geez modwiz that sure got your wizarding bloomers in a bunch . . . . .

Jagman, I watch every episode of “Decoded”, as well as, I have read most of Meltzer’s books. He does as well as job as one can on the different “decodings” as possible within an hour program I have learned quite a little bit from his programs, such as I had no idea there was a “secret room” in the mountain behind Mount Rushmore and no one know what is in that room beyond speculation.

Modwiz I am of the opinion that everything (media forms) is influenced heavily by MSM (main stream media) . . . . the internet being right up there with tv. I watch the History Channel, National Geographic, Movie Classics, TLC, and all the “news programs” and others . . . but rarely watch the programs on cbs, nbc, abc. It is a way I can come in from a hard days work and decompress and blither. Also it keeps me in tune with were the majority of the population is coming from. How can we ever hope to help the masses begin to form other thoughts and “wakeup” if we don’t understand where they are coming from?

So mod am I hopeless, useless and stupid because I watch tv????

So jagman I like very much your threads on Decoded and I also read the one on Ancient Aliens . . . . . . .

jagman
15th December 2011, 15:22

Jagman, I watch every episode of “Decoded”, as well as, I have read most of Meltzer’s books. He does as well as job as one can on the different “decodings” as possible within an hour program I have learned quite a little bit from his programs, such as I had no idea there was a “secret room” in the mountain behind Mount Rushmore and no one know what is in that room beyond speculation.

Modwiz I am of the opinion that everything (media forms) is influenced heavily by MSM (main stream media) . . . . the internet being right up there with tv. I watch the History Channel, National Geographic, Movie Classics, TLC, and all the “news programs” and others . . . but rarely watch the programs on cbs, nbc, abc. It is a way I can come in from a hard days work and decompress and blither. Also it keeps me in tune with were the majority of the population is coming from. How can we ever hope to help the masses begin to form other thoughts and “wakeup” if we don’t understand where they are coming from?

So jagman I like very much your threads on Decoded and I also read the one on Ancient Aliens . . . . . . .

The reason why I posted the original article was that last week episode of Decoded
they did an investigation on UFOs and although much of the information they
covered was old news to Avalonians, They covered it in an honest & credible way
There was no snickering or putting on the tin foil hat like most of them do!

blufire
15th December 2011, 15:40
Yes! I watched that episode too and I agree with your synopsis.

I also I agree that many of us here on PA are a bit farther down the road on topics like aliens and other “conspiracies”. . . . .but . . . . . thousands come to this forum every day and we have new members coming in almost daily and these individuals need this information to be able to begin their “journey down the road”

I am thankful for programs such as all the Star Treks, X-Files and many others at the beginning of my own journey . . . if anything else it served as validation for my newly forming thoughts, musings and beliefs.

If things like this program appeal to you jagman then rest assured there are many out there that have the same feelings . . . . don’t let a few grouchy party poopers spoil it for you and the others that are out there.

. . . . and no modwiz that does not mean you are on my poop list . . . still aren’t and never have been . . . . just lighten up a bit . . . . k? :hug:

The reason why I posted the original article was that last week episode of Decoded
they did an investigation on UFOs and although much of the information they
covered was old news to Avalonians, They covered it in an honest & credible way
There was no snickering or putting on the tin foil hat like most of them do!

Lifebringer
15th December 2011, 15:50
Thanks Jagman It was news that the awakening Teaparty voters who got hoodwinked are finally seeing past instant gratification and working to really get our country back spiritually to care for human life. They are really pissed and now they know they have others that may not agree with their beliefs and upbringing of religious blathering and secret boy rapes, child sex trade and drug dealing since the Bush's got in there. Jeb was in charge of columbia, Ollie North told it in congress and others have testified drugs/Cocaine were in the medicine coolers being loaded off US Heliocopters. Yes Jagman, OUR government must be returned to the people and peaceful resistance is the only way to avoid massive bloodshed like in Middle East. They do their dirt in the dark, but the light is shining on the Corporate Kochroaches and bribed out Supreme Court.

jagman
15th December 2011, 18:52
Jagman I like you, but promoting TV? TV is something we should be boycotting. Not watching TV is one of the easiest ways to deny the MSM the advertising dollars that sustain them. If we can't shut off the f*cking TV we are hopeless and useless. Enough stupidity already. Cause and effect, feed the monster but expect it to go away? Colon yoga at work.

modwiz, MSM does make a lot of money on television. And a lot of what
they put on television is what i call crap. I'm embarrassed to say
this but I watched an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians
not to long ago, It was a straight hour of the most mindless,pointless
piece of television, I think i ever watched.

shadowstalker
15th December 2011, 19:31
T.V. can be used as I tool for us as well as them.
It's only a matter of how we can use it against them and for our selves.
If we are going to be forced to spend money to watch something that was free, then we should take it to the fullest extent.
But for me when it comes to decoded, I can get more info from youtube.

As for the news, people should stop looking/listening at what they are saying/showing and start looking/listening to what they are not showing/saying, but only if they so choose.
IF FOLKS would stop being afraid of the ghost in the closet then maybe we can actually make some progress and open some doors for our selves and others.

Referee
15th December 2011, 20:06

For those not fully awake I feel watching TV shows like Decoded, Ancient Aliens and Conspiracy Theory are a natural path into awakening. There are many guests here everyday who are not fully awake and TV becomes a comfortable path for them.

Some people are not computer people for example my mother. I don't know if she even know how to turn one on. TV shows like this can open your mind to thinking in new ways.

Kind Regards,

Referee

modwiz
15th December 2011, 22:47
T.V. can be used as I tool for us as well as them.
It's only a matter of how we can use it against them and for our selves.
If we are going to be forced to spend money to watch something that was free, then we should take it to the fullest extent.
But for me when it comes to decoded, I can get more info from youtube.

As for the news, people should stop looking/listening at what they are saying/showing and start looking/listening to what they are not showing/saying, but only if they so choose.
IF FOLKS would stop being afraid of the ghost in the closet then maybe we can actually make some progress and open some doors for our selves and others.

It is their tool and watching it feeds them with advertising dollars.

modwiz
15th December 2011, 22:51

For those not fully awake I feel watching TV shows like Decoded, Ancient Aliens and Conspiracy Theory are a natural path into awakening. There are many guests here everyday who are not fully awake and TV becomes a comfortable path for them.

Some people are not computer people for example my mother. I don't know if she even know how to turn one on. TV shows like this can open your mind to thinking in new ways.

Kind Regards,

Referee

During an hour show they show 15 minutes of advertising. That advertising feeds the beast. Not watching TV would deny the beast their money. I have watched some of those shows and the presentations are slippery adn leaning towards skepticism. The skeptics are usually the younger ones. They are speaking to the target viewing audience. Despicable crap from despicable people being fed by your viewership. The same information and better is available on the web, without commercials. TV is an addiction.

Warlock
15th December 2011, 23:25

Kind Regards,

Referee

During an hour show they show 15 minutes of advertising. That advertising feeds the beast. Not watching TV would deny the beast their money. I have watched some of those shows and the presentations are slippery adn leaning towards skepticism. The skeptics are usually the younger ones. They are speaking to the target viewing audience. Despicable crap from despicable people being fed by your viewership. The same information and better is available on the web, without commercials. TV is an addiction.

And when you open a website, you are also feeding the beast. Ads at the top, bottom, left and right.
More 'x's to click on than a moonshine jug.

Warlock

modwiz
15th December 2011, 23:41

Kind Regards,

Referee

And when you open a website, you are also feeding the beast. Ads at the top, bottom, left and right.
More 'x's to click on than a moonshine jug.

Warlock

I remember talking to friends about the drugs they used and how it wasn't good for them. They were very defensive and iused all kinds of misdirection to not deal with the issue. They also got pissed at me. I had to leave them be.

And so it is.

jagman
16th December 2011, 00:03
I have almost given up watching except for Nova,and the History channel. I see both sides here. Most of Whats on television
is pure pooh pooh But I learn a lot on Nova and the History channel:decision: Modwiz I don't think anyone here is pissed at you
I know I'm not:hippie:

WhiteFeather
16th December 2011, 00:26
Its not the end of our race or world, but just a new transformation and acceleration of Man. We are heading into a Metamorphosis from modern man to primitive alien in uncharted waters. Get ready, the incredible evolution is near. Our DNA is changing in an accelerated rate, so know this. And Please Don't listen to the doom and gloom scenarios, listen to your innerself. Mine tells me something different. The End is just the start of a new beginning. Hope this Helps. In Light ~WF~

modwiz
16th December 2011, 03:06
So. Did anybody watch the program and how was it?

What is done, is done. As Whitefeather informs, there is a huge transformation a few feet down the road. Attention to where we are going is where our power lies. Where we have been is old news.