PDA

View Full Version : Dutchsinse is "going out of business". :(

G.A
15th December 2011, 08:01
He contributed so much, selflessly. I visited his channel multiple times a day, everyday. He will always be a champ in my book. Sorry to see he has to stop doing what he does so well.

Thanks for everything Dutch!

http://youtu.be/nxFhDpF38pw
nxFhDpF38pw

POST UPDATE #2
The video is again viewable by all, and no longer private.

POST UPDATE
I'm making an update to this post to avoid confusion.

The video put out by Dutchsinse was orignally not private and viewable by everyone who visited his channel. It was up for roughly half a day before the video was made private by Dutch.

Here is a copy and paste summary of the video from a post below:

He basically indicated that he no longer was able to continue putting his information out there because he doesn't have enough funding or time to continue. He says that he isn't able to get a job because when you google his name, it pulls up a bunch of disinfo about him and when potential employers see it.... they immediately do not consider hiring him. So now he is forced to take a labor job where his employer won't bother checking him out online, and he will be working 12 hours a day so he won't have time to make his videos.

My description doesn't do his circumstances justice - but that is the jist of it.

TWINCANS
15th December 2011, 08:32
His weather forecasts are more accurate than MSM weatherheads. He has prewarned people about possible tornadoes for their safety. And yet he gets grief plus no $. Upside down world we live in.

58andfixed
15th December 2011, 08:48
DutchSinse is a front-line trooper.

Two big issues here:

1. Ability to remain focused on content, avoid personal attacks and negative fall-out from potential sources of income as discussed in the thread on anonymity (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36735-Why-is-privacy-important&p=379523&viewfull=1#post379523).

2. Costs. Costs of hardware, bandwidth, time, and most important -- transparent bias with minimal corporate influence. Some content developers are much less biased, more aware and bring much more specificity per minute of content than others. One would be hard-pressed to discover as much dedication to content from talking-heads on MSM as DutchSinse offers.

I've been there, done that, and my gut pours out for DutchSinse and all others who make effort to prepare material for others to digest, contemplate and incorporate into their awareness -- the platform for preparation of future acts for the changes that are already in progress.

The wild-card in this process is the time it takes to convert mild curiosity into action.

Yes, the 'projects' of individuals like DutchSinse are not financially 'tuned' like MSM, so there is the problem of sustaining alternative media sources -- and it seems like the bulk of on-line users are more financially strapped, but this is simply speculation.

Thanks DutchSinse -- & to the many others -- for your time, effort & dedication to assist in providing information in your area of interest & concern.

Referee
15th December 2011, 10:42
Interesting Duth, Ben and David all in three days?????????????

And Alex had no Sunday Show ??????????

G.A
15th December 2011, 14:56

That is a something I'd prefer to consider just plain old coincidence as opposed to synchronicity. The good guys team is small enough as it is.

Realeyes
15th December 2011, 15:02
Can someone please tell me what Dutchsinse was saying as the link is no longer working.
Thanks

G.A
15th December 2011, 15:11
Can someone please tell me what Dutchsinse was saying as the link is no longer working.
Thanks

I wonder why he made it private. Hmmm. Maybe a change of heart?
He basically indicated that he no longer was able to continue putting his information out there because he doesn't have enough funding or time to continue. He says that he isn't able to get a job because when you google his name, it pulls up a bunch of disinfo about him and when potential employers see it.... they immediately do not consider hiring him. So now he is forced to take a labor job where his employer won't bother checking him out online, and he will be working 12 hours a day so he won't have time to make his videos.

My description doesn't do his circumstances justice - but that is the jist of it.

Realeyes
15th December 2011, 15:19
Thank you GA for giving me a summary.

WOW, google search is starting to effect many good intended people who voice the truth; the walls are closing in. Hopefully not for long and these brave souls will walk on gold again.

blufire
15th December 2011, 15:48
I believe this is one of the “2 x 4’s” between the eyes that everyone should pay sharp attention to.

One way to honor these individuals who have taken the bullet for us is to act on the info they have given us.

When all these people who are rattling the bushes for us “go to ground” are you going to be left out in the cold?? Or are you preparing a way to be in the loop even if it means going to ground yourself?

That is a something I'd prefer to consider just plain old coincidence as opposed to synchronicity. The good guys team is small enough as it is.

Calz
15th December 2011, 16:09
I believe this is one of the “2 x 4’s” between the eyes that everyone should pay sharp attention to.

One way to honor these individuals who have taken the bullet for us is to act on the info they have given us.

When all these people who are rattling the bushes for us “go to ground” are you going to be left out in the cold?? Or are you preparing a way to be in the loop even if it means going to ground yourself?

Gosh ... you may be onto something there ... but I have to finish watching "Dancing with the Stars" first you know ...

Pass the popcorn please ...

:pop2:

What was that legislation just passed regarding giving the military the right to round up anyone and throw them away for life without any proof or a trial???

Nothing to see here folks ... just keep on shopping

RMorgan
15th December 2011, 16:13
Gosh ... you may be onto something there ... but I have to finish watching "Dancing with the Stars" first you know ...

Pass the popcorn please ...

:pop2:

What was that legislation just passed regarding giving the military the right to round up anyone and throw them away for life without any proof or a trial???

Nothing to see here folks ... just keep on shopping

That´s what I´m thinking as well...Maybe Dutch already knows that Obanana will sign the bill, and he´s getting out of the boat while there´s still time.

Cheers,

Raf.

Turcurulin
15th December 2011, 23:45
The video is private?

DeDukshyn
16th December 2011, 00:34
We're in the middle of a major shift (these last 6-8 weeks or so - maybe longer, not sure when it will settle) -- things get a bit chaotic during these times -- it'll get better, just wait it out a little and show your support for these people that are doing their best to add anything they can to the awakening process. For example - if you like David Wilcock - buy his book, donate some money, send some fan mail, etc. These guys need to know and be reminded constantly that they have vast support. It is not easy to do what they do and still live a "normal" life.

Selene
16th December 2011, 00:42
Wow. Dutchsinse deserves much better. He deserves to make an honorable living from his extraordinary efforts, so that he can keep doing what he does best: being Dutchsinse.

But that’s always the problem, isn’t it? You’re damned if you do make a living here – and dead if you don’t.

Only the impossibly well-off can afford to work full-time for free; the rest of us still need to pay the rent one way or another.

We all expect that “information is free”. We’re such purists. We rip off copyrighted material “because we can…” And we’re happy to benefit from the hard work of others.

We mock those who are “just selling DVD’s/books/whatever.” We don’t want them “to be compromised” by MSM advertising. We want them to exist on a monk’s bread and water to serve the rest of us in a way we’d never do ourselves.

Yes.

But we can’t have it both ways. Someone - in this 3D reality – has to pay the bills.

Thank you, Dutchsinse. You’ve been above and beyond. We can’t ask anything more from you.

Cheers and happy landings,

Selene

G.A
16th December 2011, 00:44
The video is private?

Hi Turc, please see the updated original post. thanks.

Turcurulin
16th December 2011, 01:09
It's just like what 'Charles' said to Bill in the Project Avalon interview, "[If you want to get to someone... you attack their finances first.]"

Wind
16th December 2011, 01:13
That is a real shame. I started watching his videos after the interview with Kerry. He really is a good guy, I hope he doesn't quit forever. I think this awakening process that is happening right now is affecting all of us in a way or another...

meredith
16th December 2011, 01:40
Life takes a turn….
via DUTCHSINSE = SINCEDUTCH by sincedutch on 12/14/11

Personal life has taken a turn where I most likely won’t be posting videos on a daily basis — will post as I can…

cheers and thanks to everyone for supporting and contributing .. be safe, and be sure to watch the links that have been provided for earthquakes, weather, and space — these will be your tools for early warning!

Now that you have the tools, and links….it is UP TO YOU to make videos/blog posts warning the world , or explaining to the world what is going on (and what you think is going to happen) !

have fun !

I put myself out there, and was trampled upon.. beat down.. and smeared across the internet. Remember THAT is the reward for telling people (showing people) what you think… especially when what you show them directly contradicts what they think they know as “fact”.

This last year of video making has changed my life forever (for the better and for the worse)…. it has opened my eyes to MANY aspects of our “society” that quite frankly, I never believed actually existed. I literally did this for an entire year straight.. every day (save a few I took off for traveling to make MORE videos on crucial topics like fukushima radiation, nebraska nuclear plant meltdown, new madrid flooded, or with the weather mod documentary I am working on).

I have learned things this past year which have changed the very way which I viewed the world as a whole, the way I view government, science, religion, and even esoteric conspiracies — I suppose that is a benefit which will help me over the coming years — however the rest of it , its a rather cumbersome load — a mere search of my name “michael yuri janitch” on google tells the tale of struggle I’ve endured this past year. My name has been dragged through the mud, no amount of work I do will ever change this fact.

The things that people said about me (wrote about me) come up top search in every search engine — these straight up lies about me have cost me a very good job offer, and have made it VERY difficult for me to get hired.

In one giant wave — all the bills have come due, no compensation on the horizon from all my work done over the past year, and a smear campaign that cost me a really good job that could have gotten me out of this mess… its all a bit much just to be the online youtube “alternative weather guy”.

In the past year….

Conspiracies have been debunked, and PROVED — information on weather modification, and earth changes has been brought to the forefront of discussion. The obscure links showing hard to find data (seismic, weather, space, etc..) have been assembled and presented. Public officials have been told of the situations, and put on notice !

What more can I say.. this past year, we HAVE made a difference.

I wish circumstances allowed me to keep doing this work full time — but now, as things stand, I must bow out for a while.

See my recommended viewing on my youtube channel for current news and events:

http://www.youtube.com/dutchsinse

much love ! live long and prosper!

==dutch==

Selene
16th December 2011, 02:00
Oh gawd, Meredith.

It hurts terribly to read this.

Thank you, sincerely, for posting it. [Pardon me, I think i'll throw up now...]

Regards,

Selene