PDA

View Full Version : Daughters of the Pheonix Rising

lightwalker
15th December 2011, 12:43
I just listened to the David Wilcock interview w/Kerry and an "anonymous" caller. He mentioned this phrase "daughters of the Phoenix Rising". Does anyone know of any links as to who these "ladies" are and what this could possibly mean ?

Opinions welcome

lightwalker

joedjemal
15th December 2011, 13:28
Absolutely nothing relevant on google, a few warcraft references. He sounded Charlesish to me.

Jean-Marie
15th December 2011, 13:33
Last night on the thread about David's death threat, Unified Serenity made comments about the Daughters of the Phoenix Rising. Her comments suggested that she might know something about them.

-jean-marie

Realeyes
15th December 2011, 13:43
Hi LightWalker,

Well done for posting this question - I did ask this question earlier in the other thread re David Wilcock.

I have done a little googling, not found much, this is what came up in Wikipedia - I am not sure if this is relevant or not. ?????

Genealogy

"According to Apollodorus Agenor was born in Memphis of Egypt to Poseidon and Libya and he had a twin brother named Belus.[4] Belus remained in Egypt and reigned over Egypt, while Agenor departed to Phoenicia and reigned there. According to other sources,[5] he was the son of Belus and Achiroe.

Sources differ also as to Agenor's children; he is sometimes said to have been the father of Cadmus, Europa, Cilix, Phoenix, and Thasus.[6][7][8][9] Some sources state that Phoenix was Agenor's brother (and Belus's son); and it was Phoenix who was the father of these individuals. Agenor's wife is variously given as Telephassa, Argiope, Cassiopeia, Epimedusa, and Tyro, with the latter giving her name to the city of Tyre. According to Pherecydes, Agenor's first wife was Damno, daughter of Belus, who bore him Phoenix and two otherwise unknown daughters, Isaia and Melia, who married Aegyptus and Danaus respectively; Agenor then fathered Cadmus with Argiope, daughter of Neilus[10].

In the Iliad, however, Europa is clearly a daughter of Phoenix.[11] Either Cadmus or Europa are confirmed as children of Phoenix by the Ehoeae attributed to Hesiod and by Bacchylides and by various scholia. Cilix and Phineus are also sons of Phoenix according to Pherecydes,[12] who also adds an otherwise unknown son named Doryclus.

Most later sources list Cadmus and Cilix as sons of Agenor directly without mentioning Phoenix. On the rare occasions when he is mentioned, Phoenix is listed as the brother of Cadmus and Cilix. Whether he is included as a brother of Agenor or as a son, his role in mythology is limited to inheriting his father's kingdom and to becoming the eponym of the Phoenicians. All accounts agree on a Phoenician king who has several children, including the two sons named Cadmus and Cilix and a daughter named Europa.
[edit] Myth

Zeus saw Agenor's daughter Europa gathering flowers and immediately fell in love with her. Zeus transformed himself into a white bull and carried Europa away to the island of Crete. He then revealed his true identity and Europa became the first queen of Crete. Agenor, meanwhile, sent Europa's brothers, Cadmus and Cilix in search of her, telling them not to return without her. In some versions of the tale, Agenor sends her other brothers as well: Phineus or Thasus (and of course Phoenix in the versions where the Cadmus's father is Agenor).

As Europa could not be found, none of the brothers returned.[7][13] Cadmus consulted the oracle of Delphi and was advised to travel until encountering a cow. He was to follow this cow and to found a city where the cow would lie down; this city became Thebes. Cilix searched for her and settled down in Asia Minor. The land was called Cilicia after him.
[edit] Agenor and city-founding

Virgil calls Carthage the city of Agenor,[14] by which he alludes to the descent of Dido from Agenor. German philologist Philipp Karl Buttmann points out that the genuine Phoenician name of Agenor was Chnas or Khna, which is the same as Canaan, and upon these facts he builds the hypothesis that Agenor or Chnas is the same as the Canaan in the books of Moses.[2] Quintus Curtius Rufus considered Agenor to have been the founder of Sidon, and he was also popularly supposed to have introduced the Phoenician alphabet, which was later taught by Cadmus to the Greeks and became the foundation of their own writing system."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenor

I will keep on hunting - this has wet my appetite. ;)

Sync
15th December 2011, 14:10
The symbol of the 33rd degree of freemasonry is the double-headed phoenix "rising" or taking flight. Different from the 32 degree symbol of the phoenix at rest.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/images/ccodex_2.jpg

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/images/SecretTeachingsofAllAges7.jpg

Double heads= all seeing= two faced= light and dark= severity and mercy= unity of opposites.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/images/ccodex_39.jpg

Another 33rd symbol is the double cross:

http://www.fratline.net/store/images/33SJC.jpg

http://www.fratline.net/store/images/33W-WD.JPG

spiritguide
15th December 2011, 15:36
This is what I found to shed some light....

Phoenix
The phoenix was a mythical bird. Only one such bird existed at a time. At the end of each life cycle, the phoenix burned itself on a funeral pyre, and another one rose from its ashes, with renewed youth and beauty. The new bird carried the ashes of its father (as the phoenix was always male), to the altar of the sun god in an Egyptian city, Heliopolis - meaning the city of the sun. This bird of brilliant gold and reddish-purple feathers lived up to exactly 500 years according to some writers, and up to 97,200 years by others. Its long life and rebirth makes it a symbol of immortality and spiritual rebirth.

In reading the above an assumtion of the daughters are the highlighted words in red.

:peace:

seko
15th December 2011, 16:17
What I understand about the phoenix burning itself and rising it's a way expressing the human going to sleep and waking up the next morning full of energy.

We do that every day, just like the phoenix. Double headed-light dark-man woman it's all within ourselves.

Opening our third eye or knowing how to use it represents the eye at the top of the pyramid.

Things are very simple and are expressed in a way that only the ones that are free from the baggage of the past can see clearly today.

lightwalker
15th December 2011, 16:43
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. About a year ago I had a shaman do a journey for me and when it ended she came to me and told me that she could not take a payment for it as it had an impact on her personally. She did not receive any animal guides messages. What came up was a Phoenix.(This is a short version of our dialogue) I sort of tucked that away and nothing more came of it until this radio interview. I think I need to go within on this.

lightwalker

kersley
16th December 2011, 09:43
Could it be connected to this comet? i just seen a new thread posted on here.. by SDO - phoenix comet emerges. can someone please look into this?