PDA

View Full Version : 2012 False Flag ET Invasion

jcushen
16th December 2011, 00:52
Hi everyone,

I have not posted in a while, I've had a lot going on in my life, and I have been a little preoccupied with these issues. I check in from time to time, but now it seems that things are getting serious. Alarm bells started ringing when I heard on the news of the military presence planned for the London 2012 Olympics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/8958598/London-2012-Olympics-13500-military-personnel-to-provide-security-for-Games.html

Something is very wrong with the organisation of this event. I feel like if there were any time to stage "contact" with ETs and ultimately begin a false flag ET Invasion, it would be the Olympics. People from all around the world are likely to be watching this event. Perhaps millions at any given time. Which makes it the perfect media subject in which to stage a performance to as many people as possible.

The planned military presence is also a GREAT concern. The largest Battleship in the Royal navy is to be parked off Greenwich, with a total number of 13500 military personnel to be present in London.

I understand that Terrorism is the main justification for this. But 13500 troops?!!

That's insane!!

I don't think the Terrorism threat warrants the need for such an extreme amount of military presence. Which makes me wonder if there is an ulterior motive. There must be something else. Why would they need that much military force?

I'm having visions of a catastrophic event happening, laid out in front of all the world to see. I am definitely not going to be in London anywhere near this time. I am making plans to be out of the country if possible.

It may be an extreme reaction, but this hype is freaking me out.

How does everyone else feel about this? Any brits have any other opinions?

Would like to get some feedback, perhaps I'm being paranoid. But I can't help but think these are grim times. I need to keep the light in love in mind to keep calm and carry on.

WhiteFeather
16th December 2011, 00:54
Your spider senses are starting to tingle, and mine are too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kek3GqbsTk

Thefrenzy1978
16th December 2011, 02:13
Yes very strange i had a feeling for a long time about the 2012 Olympics and not good ones , maybe nwo's last ditch effort to save them self's .

But a false flag alien invasion very possible the last card to be played.

Enquiring1
16th December 2011, 02:28
Yeah at the least they could cause an incident which would justifiy them keeping the huge military presence in london after the games have finished.

However, if there is one city in the world which has all the S**** under the sun thrown at it its London! It will take something very very big to scare londoners thats for sure..........

ponda
16th December 2011, 12:09
Something to keep in mind regarding the 2012 London Olympic Games is that the 'opening and closing ceremonies' will be the most globally 'watched' events of 2012.What or if anything happens might depend on events leading up to the games.Should be very interesting

RMorgan
16th December 2011, 12:20
I´d say they are up to something. Most probably a fake large scale terrorist attack, like 9/11 or worse.

ponda
16th December 2011, 12:30
I´s say they are up to something. Most probably a fake large scale terrorist attack, like 9/11 or worse.

What 'they' have planned and what actually happens or what the outcome is might be two different things

Jay
16th December 2011, 12:49
Maybe time to relook the card game http://media.adamdodson.org/var/resizes/Illuminati-Card-Game/spear%20of%20longinus.png?m=1276954137
"London organisers, in an unusual step, have awarded the company the right to have advertising on the panels from the time of installation, expected to be finished around Easter, up until June 26, 2012, which is the date that the official Olympic period begins." (The Telegraph)

BTW The "spear of longinus" is also known as the "spear of destiny".
The Spear of Longinus is a weapon rumored to possess great power. The wounds inflicted by the spear can never fully heal.

William Blake's poem 'Jerusalem':

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold! ... (Poem noted by late Rik Clay RIP) source: http://whale.to/c/rik_clay_2012.html

Eric J (Viking)
16th December 2011, 13:00
'Rik Clay' was doing a lot of research with regard to the '2012 Olympics' ... I'm afriad he never finished the job! .... !

He was a good lad...

viking

Mare
16th December 2011, 14:13
I had a dream in the mid-90's which I've mentioned on this forum before. In the dream a voice spoke to me and said " There will be war, after the games but not before the death of the Pope". Over the years I kept an eye on world events surrounding the olympics and the world cups and then gave up on it. It was only when I learned that Britain (where I live) would be hosting the games in 2012 that I started thinking about it again. It's unusual for me to have a dream like that, in fact I don't recall ever having one since. I sincerely hope that's all it was though, just a dream.

jcushen
16th December 2011, 16:02
Thanks for your opinions everyone. I can't help but think there is going to be a big climax to this event. And isn't the Spear of Destiny the one that Hitler coveted? The one rumoured to have been used on Christ?

Cartomancer
16th December 2011, 17:53
The Olympics have already been the site of an alien invasion in Los Angeles in 1984. Foreshadowing for the 2012 games?

cAj58BFBBbU

DreamsInDigital
22nd December 2011, 02:30
All my feelings and sources say there wont be a False Flag Alien Invasion in 2012 or anytime after. There just flat out wont be one.

23rd December 2011, 01:03
Rik Clay nailed this.

Olympic logo spelling "Zion"? Yep.
One eyed cycloptic mascots? Yep.
Poignantly poised during a predicted period of global catastrophe? Yep.
Massive un-needed military presence? Yep.
Troops withdrawn from wars to facilitate presence? Yep.
Every road leading to Olympic site Christo-Pagan named? Yep.
Site left derelict for years? Yep.

That said. These baffoons don't stand a chance. Rituals have to be practiced by definition to be perfected.

toad
23rd December 2011, 22:15
Have you seen all the riots in the UK? London spending 2,000,000,000$ on security for the Olympics will most likely just insight more riots. Interesting how that works.

bennycog
23rd December 2011, 22:52
is there any dates within the 2012 olympic games that might be current with the little group trying to control everything?
any dates that hold significance to their agenda or any celestial events around that time that they need to sacrifice people to?

DreamsInDigital
24th December 2011, 00:02
Well it's end of July ( around 25th?) to mid August (12th or there about). Doesn't really look like it on a Celestial Scale anyway..someone else would have to comment on religions because I don't deal in that stuff. But, seriously they wouldn't get away with it if they tried. This is only one source of many that claim that it has been stopped.War with Draco/Greys Is Won, No False Flag ET Invasion (http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/et-council-war-with-grey-draco-reptilian-ets-is-won-no-false-flag-et-invasion.html)

July 19 - New Moon. The Moon will be directly between the Earth and the Sun and will not be visible from Earth. This phase occurs at 04:24 UTC.

July 28, 29 - Southern Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower. The Delta Aquarids can produce about 20 meteors per hour at their peak. The shower usually peaks on July 28 & 29, but some meteors can also be seen from July 18 - August 18. The radiant point for this shower will be in the constellation Aquarius. The near first quarter moon will set shortly after midnight, leaving dark skies for what should be a good show. Best viewing is usually to the east after midnight.

August 2 - Full Moon. The Moon will be directly opposite the Earth from the Sun and will be fully illuminated as seen from Earth. This phase occurs at 03:27 UTC.

August 6 - Curiosity Rover at Mars. NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) is scheduled to land on the red planet between August 6 and August 20, 2012. Officially named Curiosity, it is an autonomous rover similar to the Spirit and Opportunity rovers that previously visited Mars. This much larger rover will carry many more instruments and experiments than its previous cousins. Curiosity’s high definition color cameras will photograph the Martian surface while a host of instruments will sample the soil and air and search for organic compounds.

August 12, 13 - Perseids Meteor Shower. The Perseids is one of the best meteor showers to observe, producing up to 60 meteors per hour at their peak. The shower's peak usually occurs on August 13 & 14, but you may be able to see some meteors any time from July 23 - August 22. The radiant point for this shower will be in the constellation Perseus. The near last quarter moon will be hanging around for the show, but shouldn’t bee too much of a problem for a shower with up to 60 meteors per hour. Find a location far from city lights and look to the northeast after midnight.

bennycog
24th December 2011, 00:28
what dates are the elections in the US

DreamsInDigital
24th December 2011, 01:21
November if I remember correctly. But it can be suspended if something critical happens like we get into a major stupidity war with ah like North Korea or something like the United Nations gets pissed off just right and Obama gives control of our country to UN. But, seriously nothing's going to happen.

Vitalux
24th December 2011, 01:51
Myself I am very optimistic
I believe that all will be good.
The only violence will be the police beating in the brains of meek citizens who may have dared to ask the question," WTF is going on?"

No need to worry....the police are there to help us

http://minnesotaindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/3118341633_b2cd622b79_o.jpg