PDA

View Full Version : War with the fourth dimensional Orion-Greys and Draco-Reptilians is over.

Colla
18th December 2011, 02:11
I was scanning some forums and came across this next video. The video is an interview by Alfred Webre, JD, MEd. He interviews a member of the council of Andromeda. On a site note, Afred Webre is a judge for the war tribunal of Kuala Lumpur. So I think it is a serious man, although I am not sure.
d9KECe8Mu7Q

I will try and recap into English what is said about this from this website www.niburu.nl

The War with the fourth dimensional Orion-Greys and Draco-Reptilians is over. At the beginning of the third quarter of this year the victory is claimed.

The Greys and Reptilians were sending out negative energy throughout the earth to control us for many years. And the Council of Andromeda, consisting out of members of the following solar systems: Arcturus, Antares, M103, Procyon, Vega, Capella, Polaris, Sirius A, Deneb, Tau Ceti, Alhena en Betelgeuse, ignored the Law of Freewill to intervene and declare war, so that this would be stopped. It is said this group started intelligent life on Earth hundred of thousands of years ago.

The council of Andromeda has close connections with the Galactic Federation, an alliance of about 140 solar systems with a president of Tau Ceti.

The Orion-Greys and Draco-Reptillians used the people of Earth and used beamweapons to send negative frequences to Earth from the Moon and the Marsian moon Phobos. When this was not stopped, a tiranny would erupt in this sector of the univers, which would negatively influence many solarsystems.

If anyone would want to take the time to watch the interview, and share with me his thoughts, I would really appreciate it. The full story is readable on http://niburu.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1771:ondergrondse-geheime-bases-vernietigd-geen-buitenaardse-invasie-onder-valse-vlag&catid=20:het-complot&Itemid=33

It is all in Dutch, if anyone is interested, im more than willing to translate the full story into English.

Love,

Kevin