PDA

View Full Version : Internet Wish List

TelosianEmbrace
18th December 2011, 05:15
There are a number of filters to information available to us on the web, one of which is the policing of all uploaded content. I would like to use this opportunity to put forth those things I would wish to make it beyond the filters.

*Video footage of a reptilian walking down a hallway in an underground base, snarling, talking and looking directly into the camera.
*High quality (HD) video footage of another inhabitable planet, be it in Andromeda, the Pleiades...wherever. Perhaps showing flora, fauna, settlements.
*A full index of the books within the Vatican Library, complete with summaries and an easy to use online search engine.
*An audio library of all voices/vocalisations/languages used by Extraterrestrials, with translations.
*A world map detailing all archeological discoveries not yet made that have a direct bearing on our perceived history. Locations of pyramids overgrown by the jungle, buried ET technology, and whatever hasn't yet been discovered.
*A world map detailing all underground bases and ug transport systems including full and updated details on staff, projects, stores, command structure, capabilities. Everything.
*Full log of time travel experiments, including locations, personnel, objectives, results, video footage and stills.
*Full details of Illuminati leadership and chain of command.

That should do for a start, though I can think of a lot more.
I ask you to join me on this co-creative journey. What would you like to see?

DNA
18th December 2011, 05:51
*A world map detailing all underground bases and ug transport systems including full and updated details on staff, projects, stores, command structure, capabilities. Everything

I would dig this myself. I was hoping something close to this would materialize when I started this thread.
Possible Subterranean Culture Entrances (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21485-Possible-Subterranean-Culture-Entrances)

Ria
18th December 2011, 06:39
All tech for free energy.

TelosianEmbrace
18th December 2011, 07:08
DNA's thread has some fantastic info, most of which I have come across before. I was once toying with the idea of visiting the Well of Sheshna myself, some years back. Though we read about these underground tunnels, to actually get detailed maps and video footage to go with eyewitness accounts...well.

*Detailed inventory of all sequestered items of ancient and supernatural significance. I remember a closing scene to one of the Indiana Jones movies, where the item gets taken away and stored in this huuuge warehouse. Organisations such as the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic are rumoured to be fronts for the witholding of certain information and sequestering of artefacts. The military also performs this role. All these items have gone 'somewhere'.
*Full list and details of the customs and rights of ALL secret organisations, including the Freemasons, the Knight's Templar, and the Church of the Wooden Shoe (Just made that up). In the future we are purportedly going to be moving into telepathic communication, and able to read each other's thoughts. The time of secrecy in all forms is drawing to a close.
*Details of all off-planet bases and operations, including Gary McKinnons Space Command.

All tech for free energy.
I like it Ria.
*All free energy tech open sourced, all patents, all working devices. Available to anyone who chooses to look.

sandy
18th December 2011, 07:24
Every internet user understanding and accepting personal responsibilty for themselves, gaining personal integrity and starting their journey of being sovereign and doing what is right. Thus the beginnings of demolishing the scarcity paradigm and transiting to an abundance paradigm that would flourish with the advent of Free Energy.

TelosianEmbrace
18th December 2011, 08:18
Thanks, Sandy. For the past half hour or so I have been questioning whether there is anything within my life that I have not yet accepted responsibility for. A timely reminder.

*All legal documents, all court cases, all evidence to be made public. The time of antagonism, of concepts of winner and loser, guilty and not guilty, will soon fade into the past. Let us replace these with more noble concepts such as listening, seeking common ground, and aiming to rehabilitate any offenders by first recognising the Divine spark within each of us. Oh, compassion. Let us replace antagonism with compassion in the worldwide legal systems.

18th December 2011, 11:35
There are a number of filters to information available to us on the web, one of which is the policing of all uploaded content. I would like to use this opportunity to put forth those things I would wish to make it beyond the filters.

*Video footage of a reptilian walking down a hallway in an underground base, snarling, talking and looking directly into the camera.
*High quality (HD) video footage of another inhabitable planet, be it in Andromeda, the Pleiades...wherever. Perhaps showing flora, fauna, settlements.
*A full index of the books within the Vatican Library, complete with summaries and an easy to use online search engine.
*An audio library of all voices/vocalisations/languages used by Extraterrestrials, with translations.
*A world map detailing all archeological discoveries not yet made that have a direct bearing on our perceived history. Locations of pyramids overgrown by the jungle, buried ET technology, and whatever hasn't yet been discovered.
*A world map detailing all underground bases and ug transport systems including full and updated details on staff, projects, stores, command structure, capabilities. Everything.
*Full log of time travel experiments, including locations, personnel, objectives, results, video footage and stills.
*Full details of Illuminati leadership and chain of command.

That should do for a start, though I can think of a lot more.
I ask you to join me on this co-creative journey. What would you like to see?

I don't fully understand what 'opportunity' you are asking for here. Do you want a space to be able to publish this material free from censors? ie away from the usual youtube style free hosting?
If so, let me know, there are other ways available ...

TelosianEmbrace
18th December 2011, 23:47
I guess, 1159, I'm living in my imagination. These are the things I want to see on the internet. I believe that we must first imagine something before it becomes 'real'. Thank you for your offer in case I do come across some tender information. I guess there truly are very few who have an imagination like mine.:o

*Book of Maklumat, Book of Codes both online in their entirety for all to see. All fully legible.

Ria
19th December 2011, 09:27
Have you seen the thread on the Earth Friendly Homes.
You can include that on my wish list.
They are beautiful.

gs_powered
19th December 2011, 12:31
*Book of Maklumat, Book of Codes both online in their entirety for all to see. All fully legible.

I believe you can ask DW for this item, he just read it recently :)

TelosianEmbrace
19th December 2011, 19:20

I believe you can ask DW for this item, he just read it recently :)

Thanks, gs. I guess this is what it boils down to:

For the past millenia both the black hats and the white hats have been making decisions pertaining to my life that I have not been privy to or had any say in. I hereby claim the right to be fully informed in order to be able to make my own decisions about my life and future. I thank them for the role they have fulfilled for me in the past. It is now time for me to become a sovereign citizen of Earth and the galactic community. Let this be known.