PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Language by Judge: David Wynn Miller

Jonathon
18th December 2011, 06:43
"The Root of the Deception is with the Language...In 1988 the mathematical interface for language was discovered. The man who made this discovery then set out to correct the world's legal institutions" DWM demonstrates the true meaning of many documents by decoding the syntax.

Nearly all documents (think in terms of any legal document, laws/statutes and so on) are written in past tense, which fictionalizes them - they aren't in the now, therefore everything they say WILL either exist at some point in the future or ALREADY existed and are no longer applicable. This is called the verb-adverb fiction. Unless a document is written in Quantum (REF: David Wynn Miller (http://www.davidwynnmiller.com/index.html)), it's completely invalid because it has no current reference point.

During President Clinton's impeachment hearings, Slick Willie pulled a magic rabbit out of his hat in order to save his hide, stating: "that depends on what the definition of 'is' is". Though almost no one understood (it created a silly buzz in the media), the right people apparently did. He nearly gave away a gigantic secret. This led further to the need to change the design of US paper currency (it also fictitious due to the value being boxed in - anything inside of a box doesn't exist). The video seminar below will help you understand further - well worth the time.

TONS of great stuff in this seminar - well worth your time!!!

Discusses issuance of money, the US corporation/bankruptcy, international treaties, the role of the postal union and many other hot topics.

LINK: Quantum Language 1 of 17 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcRWyB1wj0&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcRWyB1wj0&feature=related

crosby
18th December 2011, 08:27
good morning Jonathon, that is a fantastic find. i will be revisiting this thread later when i have more time to continue listening. amazing what i've learned already. thanks so much for the thread.
warmest regards, corson

Mad Hatter
18th December 2011, 12:18
Down the almost bottomless legal rabbit hole we go. I ran into this material some time back and found it fascinating. I would however strongly advise that you research the number of real court cases, with real readable court records, where his information has been successfully applied in any form of defense BEFORE attempting to utilise it.

This should be done with any of the stuff floating around on the net regarding these sorts of issues...

cheers

Mad : Hatter :p

spiritguide
18th December 2011, 13:30
Perception is everything. The curtain keeps sliding open to allow the illusions to evaporate.

Ernie Nemeth
18th December 2011, 13:31
interesting stuff. Will come back to it later to see the rest. thanks

Jonathon
18th December 2011, 14:49
Yes it's definitely worth the time. Unlike most of the other information we tend to flock to, this particular knowledge is extremely useful - something you can begin applying immediately. If you can decode syntax, you can find the true meaning and/or uncover the vast fraud of most documents - user license agreements and mailed offers would be the most common. The fact they they exist in fiction and/or outright fraud gives you a big hand up on any potential legal problems. Add to this a firm understanding of administrative procedure (not as hard to learn as one might think) and you have a serious set of tools at your disposal. As Mad Hatter says above, you also have to be careful - you must know exactly what you are doing if you are going to play the big boys game. I would say too, however, that because this knowledge is unknown to almost everyone and further because fictitious 'being's do not have the power to submit 'truth' in the form of an affidavit, you will be holding all of the cards. Your success or failure is up to you - but don't shoot yourself in the foot.

parcival
18th December 2011, 18:10
Fantastic!

Thank you, Jonathon.

alienHunter
18th December 2011, 18:14
"The Root of the Deception is with the Language...In 1988 the mathematical interface for language was discovered. The man who made this discovery then set out to correct the world's legal institutions" DWM demonstrates the true meaning of many documents by decoding the syntax.

Nearly all documents (think in terms of any legal document, laws/statutes and so on) are written in past tense, which fictionalizes them - they aren't in the now, therefore everything they say WILL either exist at some point in the future or ALREADY existed and are no longer applicable. This is called the verb-adverb fiction. Unless a document is written in Quantum (REF: David Wynn Miller (http://www.davidwynnmiller.com/index.html)), it's completely invalid because it has no current reference point.

During President Clinton's impeachment hearings, Slick Willie pulled a magic rabbit out of his hat in order to save his hide, stating: "that depends on what the definition of 'is' is". Though almost no one understood (it created a silly buzz in the media), the right people apparently did. He nearly gave away a gigantic secret. This led further to the need to change the design of US paper currency (it also fictitious due to the value being boxed in - anything inside of a box doesn't exist). The video seminar below will help you understand further - well worth the time.

TONS of great stuff in this seminar - well worth your time!!!

Discusses issuance of money, the US corporation/bankruptcy, international treaties, the role of the postal union and many other hot topics.

LINK: Quantum Language 1 of 17 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcRWyB1wj0&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcRWyB1wj0&feature=related

I love the title...I'm about to listen. The premise is certainly valid and is the way most scientific documentation is written.

I think I know things I don't think I know...

Kindred
18th December 2011, 20:17
While the subject matter of this series is 'interesting', I find it to be quite sad and anti-ethical that any individual who employs such control mechanisms has continued to flourish to this day, and even sadder that there are those who would yield to said controls. I can only take heart in that these so-called 'controllers' and their corrupt systems will eventually fall away once humankind is able to see who we truly are.

Once this occurs, humans will be able to live and act according to Divine/Universal Law, in unity with Nature. This type of knowledge will then be relegated to the dust bin of history (where it should have gone, long ago).

The ancient control systems discussed in this video and that have persisted until today, are THE REASON that Jesus threw the money-changers from the temple. We would do well to heed his action and recognize the message as it was delivered.

In Unity and Peace

Siberia9
18th December 2011, 21:52
This is heavy, I think it would be worth the effort to get your mind around it. I thought he was a little nuts at first but I keep going because I could see he really believed what he was saying. check out part five, he talks about a New World Order, about ETs, and some other good points as well. He was also saying that using this in court gets your case dismissed because they dont want to deal with it, for multible reasons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sorCsnXo8&feature=related

Bollinger
20th December 2011, 06:32
The videos start off quite well and my interest perked up because I hadn’t come across anything likes this before. We all love to hate legal procedures, rules and regulations because we consider these as control mechanisms designed to regulate freedom by tying us up in knots and making it so expensive to even think about trying to unravel or understand any of it and we simply “accept” it all and try to avoid it if at all possible.

So the scene is set and the good judge appears, claiming to be able to render all legal contracts, rules and acts as false, null and void by applying his invention called “syntax”. Needless to say, it was impossible to understand never mind even think about applying it in a real situation. I went as far as video 12 of 17. Admittedly, the concept is very interesting and the ramifications (if they were to be real) literally promise to be all things to all people. That is exactly where you have to stop and do a check on reality. So I did.

It appears that Judge Miller’s methods have been used by various people in real court situations in an attempt to try and quash lawsuits, convictions and accusations but much of it (so it would seem) without success. Following this, rational thought soon replaced the irresistible hypnotic allure of Judge Miller and the cold, sobering reality of it all began to filter through.

The bottom line is that our eyes should have told us all we needed to know while our ears were being conned. Here we have a 62 year old man claiming to be financially independent, holder of multiple doctorates and degrees, associated or affiliated with countless universities, a heart beat rate of around 35, who died and was resuscitated, who dangles on rock faces for fun, who has no adrenal glands, with half a kidney, who is a key master, a postmaster, a king and knows or can unlock the secrets to all things that ever were or could be going back as far as 8500 years. Now turn the sound down and look again. He is speaking in front of a rickety white board, with pens that smudge, a rubber that doesn’t work, talking to a handful of people in a small room plugging his book and website whenever possible.

How many times have we come across people who blow their own trumpet to such a high pitch that you no longer hear what they are saying but feel an uncomfortable urge to either leave or wish the other person would shut up? You know rationally, logically as well as emotionally that what is being put before you is a set of words designed to sell you something that promises to be even better than sliced bread and how lucky you are to have come across it.

No, I’m afraid this must be filed under the “another snake oil salesman” folder.

crosby
20th December 2011, 11:05
i agree that his posturing leaves something to be desired. and after doing some research on his background, i am left wondering if he really has something here, or if again, he is just as you say Bollinger "another snake oil salesman." the internet researching i have done so far, leaves me with more questions than answers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2003/spring/full-colon-miller

i will say that his vids are interesting and i think we would all benefit by doing some research as to the validity of what he is saying. so far, i haven't been successful finding positive writings about him. but i also know that people who put themselves out there for the public, are often critisized heavily. i will keep searching to see if i can find any 'proof' of legitimacy within his words.
regards, corson

Jonathon
21st December 2011, 05:02
I can definitely appreciate the dissenting voice Bollinger (and others) however you may have to give it more time to realize the sheer genius and beauty of what Miller is saying. When you get the concept, I doubt you will continue to believe that he is a "snake-oil salesman". One of the (if not the)biggest problems in contract/commerce - in particular international commerce - is the sheer folly of accurately and reliably interpreting and translating one context/language to another. Because individual languages are so vast in scope, context and history, words/phrases have to be chosen very carefully - and even then you are going to get decent-at-best reliability.

In the English language, millions of hours of human study have been dedicated to a single application of simple contract language (and this is just one of numerous applications). Now take this single, imperfect application and apply it in it's full intention/context to every other human language without distortion - it's impossible! Structure is different, cultural and historical context will be vastly different. Such is the tribulation of translators going back 1000s of years.

Miller founded/created a universally translatable syntax based on mathematics. This is no small feat - it's total genius to the Nth degree. Revolutionary. Further, consider tense - Millers method brings all language into the now with universally recognizable meaning across all languages. It cannot be construed to be anything other than exactly what it says or at any other time than precisely now (the only time there is). Realize past and future tense (as almost all law is written) doesn't exist - it fictionalizes itself. This is one of the reasons there is some blow-back about this technology. Nearly every law, statute, treaty and so forth are useless fiction and therefore have no force and effect. Even at face value they are subject to cultural context and interpretive bias.

If you want to make a judgment, consider learning the basics of what he is saying, evaluate the work and then contemplate the impact. From my perspective it's nearly incalculable.

As far as others applying his technology, you have to realize how easy it is to make any number of mistakes under duress in court. If you don't know it inside and out and be able to hold you own when someone's boot is in your face, you just might need a it more practice. How do you get practice? Live court. How are you going to do the 1st few times? Probably not too well. This is completely beside the point however - how someone else applies knowledge has little to do with the source or teacher and more to do with personal integration and application over time (experience). The Buddha isn't wrong because his student is unable to reach nirvana.

If you would like another persons version of Miller's work, you can listen to this class from Brandon Adams: http://www.cic-root.com/living-temple/CIC-Living-Temple-200901-09.mp3

Here is a master link to other classes in the same genre that are quite good: http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/audio-living-temple.php

Thanks All!

Kindred
21st December 2011, 11:16
It's my personal belief (and well as "Higher Ups") that anyone who uses language to manipulate and control another is controverting the Universal / Divine Law of Free Will. While Dr. Miller's work is not to be discounted, it is the Ethics (or lack thereof) behind said manipulation of wording that is the Greatest peril to humanity.

One human ability that needs to be re-introduced and encouraged is that of telepathy - something that we are All capable of, but that ability has been poisoned out of us, as well as disavowed and discounted by 'science'. Think of the implications of being able to Truly Understand the Meaning behind everyone's thought and action. There would be no need for such semantics as proposed by Dr. Miller.

Am I being naive? Perhaps, according to most people's perspective, given the aforementioned manipulations. But it is not outside the realm of possibility, once we set our minds to the task, and make the effort in raising our Spirituality to the necessary level. THIS is the greatest achievement that humanity can ever strive for, and should be the focus of all human endeavor.

Human 'civilization' is Not 'civilized' by any stretch of the imagination - we are merely organized, and not very well at that. I look forward to that time that we can move into a Truly Civilized Society... Only through Spiritual development, will we Begin to achieve 'Civilization' status.

In Unity and Peace

Jonathon
21st December 2011, 15:38
It's my personal belief (and well as "Higher Ups") that anyone who uses language to manipulate and control another is controverting the Universal / Divine Law of Free Will. While Dr. Miller's work is not to be discounted, it is the Ethics (or lack thereof) behind said manipulation of wording that is the Greatest peril to humanity.

I'm afraid I don't understand Kindred - my perception is quite the opposite. I'm not sure what manipulation on the part of Miller you are pointing out. His system is designed to remove manipulation from language, bringing it into a greater level of truth and certainty.

One human ability that needs to be re-introduced and encouraged is that of telepathy - something that we are All capable of, but that ability has been poisoned out of us, as well as disavowed and discounted by 'science'. Think of the implications of being able to Truly Understand the Meaning behind everyone's thought and action. There would be no need for such semantics as proposed by Dr. Miller.

Do you not think in language (at least in part)? If you receive thoughts from another individual, are those thoughts not subject to the interpretation of the receiver? If you think/communicate in fiction (meaning without a substantive known), does this not come back to the very same problem Miller is pointing out? Telepathy does not guarantee understanding of meaning by any stretch. From my perspective, there is a clear need to 'clean up' the thoughts we transmit, regardless of the medium.

ktlight
21st December 2011, 15:51
Judge: David Wynn Miller is a 92nd degree mason. Of course, what he takes into any court will be settled amicably. I have heard that many people are in prison for taking his route(s). So, take care in following him, if you decide to go there. However, syntax is a very interesting subject.

Ernie Nemeth
25th December 2011, 18:15
I am halfway through the videos and only now has he began showing how to rank the words in a sentence. Although the words he is using seems to engender trust, I find I am a bit leery of this guy. Too much ego, not enough info and his philosophical stance leaves me wondering if he is as advanced as he claims to be. Only first impression, hoping he will redeem himself in the second half of the vids.
His ideas are definitely intriguing, his method seems useful but I don't have enough info yet to determine for sure. Hope the rest is more forthcoming.

Ernie Nemeth
26th December 2011, 18:45
Finished the videos.
Although this man is obviously intelligent he is following an agenda that has little to do with the common man. He is a king, a postmaster, a judge. He is friends with the queen, the pope, presidents and potentates. This is not the resume of the people's man.
He tells us we are free of all legislation and jurisdiction because of adverb/verb contract law. But then he says, hold on, I'm about to fix everything so that the laws will pertain to you. If what he says is true, is the solution to quickly bind us to these same laws that we then must obey? Of course not.
Another thing, after going on for over four hours, I know virtually nothing more than before I started listening. That is the epitome of a dialogue meant to divert and distract.
This guy is a puppet or worse of the elite.
Not worth the time I spent listening to it.