PDA

View Full Version : God?

Thinker
7th July 2010, 20:42
God?

The question is very old indeed, and fraught with many illusions and delusions. I do not accept the common belief that we are separate and cutoff from God. I’m not smart enough on my own to see the things I see.

Atheists are assumed to not believe in God. This does not mean that God does not believe in them. For if God is God and God did not believe in Atheists they would disappear like an unnecessary memory.

I believe that one reason some people do not believe in God is because the definition they received as a child has not grown as they themselves grew in knowledge and wisdom. I myself have clung to the definition “infinite” and not being able to wrap my mind around infinity, have never been able to dismiss God.

Tony de Mello said; “Thank God for reality, and the means to escape from it.”

I believe the more in touch with reality we are the more in touch we are with God. Some one once told me “God is everything that is.” I assume that the more in touch I am with everything that is, the more in touch I am with God. Everything that is, does not violate the definition of infinite.

What would a scientific definition of infinity look like and does it distill into a single element that could be understood as God?

If E = m × c² and everything on the Periodic Table has mass (m), then everything we perceive with our five senses is energy (E). The constant (c²) is a conversion factor and does not interfere. The difference between Solid, Liquid, Gas, and Plasma is the frequency of that energy, Solids being the slowest and Plasma being the fastest. Physicists now say that the space in an atom between the nucleolus and the orbiting electrons has energy. So, there is no place where energy is absent. There is even scientific evidence that all consciousness is connected. Our brains work on electric energy which transmits and receives signals from outside its self. We are like conscious energy fish swimming in an ocean of energy. Does this give us a clue as to where God can be found?

Moses asked God who will I say sent me? God said; “I am everything I choose to be.”

Are we all separate as Religion, Newtonian Physics, and Governments would like us to believe? Or is this teaching a means of control?

You see, if you are not the divine creation of God, endowed by your creator with unalienable rights, you can be owned and possessed like a rock, shell, or feather by any Narcissistic Sociopath that revises the laws to make you his property.

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/e12/e1254ec651acf553c8e5a7f69d4c3875_869.jpg (http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/im/periodic_table.gif)

Here’s the thing, the bottom line. What we believe in, we give our energy to. When we believe in government and corporations, we give Fascism our energy. How is that working out for us?

I believe in God and give my energy to God. Not the god of religion, the God of everything that is. I do not believe in religion and do not give my energy to religion. Religion is an older form of government.

I believe corporations are sociopaths and government is built on fraud and deception. The more government regulates, the fewer freedoms we have, the freedom that God gave us and Fascism wants to take away. I’m encouraging mankind to take their energy back for themselves and be responsible for what they give energy to. Government and corporations have abused our energy for far too long.

Our only hope for freedom is to give our energy to what frees us.

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/873/873615b81410b892d84c96bb0470ec02.jpg

end

Beren
7th July 2010, 20:52
Yes ? ;) :eyebrows::yo::wave:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thinker, you think wisely ;)...

kriya
7th July 2010, 20:57
God?
I believe in God and give my energy to God.

Hello Thinker,:welcome: to Project Avalon.

Thank you for your wonderful, well thought out post which to my mind is all perfectly true. The quote above will bring you your freedom my friend.

Love,

Kriya