PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's Blog Statement of December 19th

Chester
20th December 2011, 21:50
That was about the most direct, honest and bullet proof statement I ever read.
Kerry clearly and precisely stated in inspired words that we can (and clearly she has) moved past the silly idea one must be broke to be enlightened.

That this issue still emerges in these communities is simply mind boggling... forgive me. Much less should I mention the potential cost in time waste to our supposed common cause of which Kerry also defined and I quote, "we want to change the world and save humanity."

I live for the day I see that dream glistening in the eyes of all, for then it will be a reality.

Sam

crosby
20th December 2011, 23:02
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

just thought i would post the link for everyone who hasn't read it yet.
regards, corson

Adi
21st December 2011, 00:20
"we want to change the world and save humanity."

Remember why you are!

RMorgan
21st December 2011, 00:42
Hey Sam,

I agree. There´s no sense in saying that one need to be broke to be enlightened.

However, we must agree that money is most of the time a bad influence, and it can easily become an obstacle in anyone´s life; That´s why most truly enlightened persons (the big ones) renounced money; because they knew it´s better to stay away from the tiger, if you don´t want to get eaten; They knew about the vulnerability in humans for greed, so they avoided it at any costs.

Cheers,

Raf.

Chester
21st December 2011, 03:19
"we want to change the world and save humanity."

Remember why you are!

If coming from the perspective of ‘the fallen’ then good advice indeed. Perhaps the fallen might leave matters in the hands of more qualified? That they might consider it wasn’t so much a change, but the effect created that is the issue?

Hey Sam,

I agree. There´s no sense in saying that one need to be broke to be enlightened.

However, we must agree that money is most of the time a bad influence, I could never say that except for myself if that were true... but since you bring it up? Yep (blush).
and it can easily become an obstacle in anyone´s life Wow... that’s been true for me too!, Weird. That´s why most truly enlightened persons (the big ones) renounced money; because they knew it´s better to stay away from the tiger, if you don´t want to get eaten; They knew about the vulnerability in humans for greed, so they avoided it at any costs. And yet the tiger still ate... well, most of em, huh?

Cheers,

Raf

So then, community...
If one of us came upon a game changer that he could also see would certainly generate revenue and for that reason he took the following measures in advance just in case.
First - assuming that all other risk assessment had been established and weighed and the op was a go...
Then – knowing that the op would have a story to tell which would then create a generation of income - and in light of that fact, a trust with pre set criteria for distributions to the individual would be created with these concerns in mind.
That any income generation above a reasonable set distribution level would be reinvested in good faith for humanitarian endeavors.
No matter how big the fund got, the individual’s situation would be always under review – decisions based on need thus independent of income generation.
And adjustments would have to be based upon his need relative to his conduct.
And any requests he might make for non essential distributions would be reviewed and granted upon true merit as long as it does not stir the lion from his slumber.
How about that for an idea? If the guy knew he was sitting on something good for humanity, but that it also would likely generate revenue from at least the story, would this be the type of advance move by the individual that would be deemed respectable in this light?

Sirius White
21st December 2011, 03:36
There is no problem with money!

Just be sure to check yourself, how has it changed you, and how have your values changed!? Are you willin to embellish and taint your work in the pursuit of money? Or has the god honest truth of doing your work brought you both internal and external abundance?

This is important.

conk
21st December 2011, 16:16
I embrace my abundance and welcome it gratefully. The universe has more to give than we can accept. It's the love of the materials, money, goods, things, that harm us and those around us. I could see my abundant life disappear today and be just as joyful and happy as I am with it. It's the attachment to things, not the things. It's the will to deprive others of money and things that is negative. Those that are greedy and selfish don't understand that there is no limit, there is enough for everyone. One of the core teachings for my children is that you don't get until you give. Just give it all away and watch it come flying back to you!

Cartomancer
21st December 2011, 16:23
I think there is nothing wrong with making a buck on something you have written or produced. Once you are contracted to do so your creativity and will make what you want is gone. You are now serving someone else. When I first came to PA I began to post some of my videos supporting a book I wrote. I was attacked (in a nice way) for trying to make money off of my idea. I had to point out that my book is free on my blog and that I don't make dime from my movies. I sell copies of my book just in case someone would like to support my efforts.

I guess you have to examine who the author/producer etc. is beholden to to figure it out. I notice that the show "Ancient Aliens" is produced by Prometheus Entertainment. Does that mean they are Luciferians etc? Does that affect what they are allowed to present on the show? I'm not saying that is what's going on but it does suggest some affiliation the average viewer is not aware of.

Mark
21st December 2011, 16:28
I could see my abundant life disappear today and be just as joyful and happy as I am with it. It's the attachment to things, not the things. It's the will to deprive others of money and things that is negative.

You are quite the evolved soul, then. If you've come from "nothing" I suppose it is easier. But for many who talk the talk, who've never been close to or down in the gutter, the reality is a lot scarier and more dangerous than you can imagine. If all it took was wishing for more, then more would have it. None of you can forget the concentrated effort to keep money, prosperity and even a healthy life or life itself out of the hands of what ends up being the world's majority populations. You speak from positions of comfort and privilege. Kerry does too. Too most who talk about such things, I witness a continuous desire to enjoy the things of this society while decrying its moral excesses. Having one's cake and eating it too.

Swanette
21st December 2011, 16:44
I embrace my abundance and welcome it gratefully. The universe has more to give than we can accept. It's the love of the materials, money, goods, things, that harm us and those around us. I could see my abundant life disappear today and be just as joyful and happy as I am with it. It's the attachment to things, not the things. It's the will to deprive others of money and things that is negative. Those that are greedy and selfish don't understand that there is no limit, there is enough for everyone. One of the core teachings for my children is that you don't get until you give. Just give it all away and watch it come flying back to you!

Thank you Conk

Well said ! I feel the same way and have also taught my sons the same use and appreciation of money and abundance received.

Love,

L