PDA

View Full Version : A way to view the Shape Shifting phenomena

Chester
21st December 2011, 23:50
I would suspect the Anunnaki are natural masters of management of their multi-dimensional vehicles. When they may be in a higher dimensional state and in the proximity of another person whose mind was not mature enough to be exposed to that type of mind power then they may feel threatened, react emotionally, and depending on their experience interpretation, could imagine they see that entity in a form which, well... is reflective of the observers state at the level of trust vs fear - but at its very primal level where it could go from completely one thing, to completely another and in an instant. The weaker mind translates the experience and perceives it in a form that is outside of our common shared 'real reality' but to the actual participants, regardless of what they may think they experienced, it is every bit as real, and in some strange ways, more so... no, the words are better said - different so. But this different so is so powerful that most of us cannot handle being near one. Imagine what it might be like to be one of the more fuller blooded ones. I sense those who have this blood have the chance to take a shorter track to 'activation' so to speak, but I would hope all children of the Creator would have a chance to turn that light on. Still, it really points out the dilemma of the Anunnaki - they live in a world where we supposedly abhor racism and yet, sometimes I get a strange feeling the Anunnaki fear a reaction such as that if the possible track I am on has some weight, then... and I will leave the rest there unsaid. Anyways, I would not expect my mother nor father to excuse me for bad behavior, nevertheless, i see no solution on earth lest humanity steps outside of their frustrations and gets down to the real nitty gritty with one goal only, that all our children inherit the world we know as parents we could truly give them.

Chester
22nd December 2011, 04:55
This is quite interesting - I recently joined the forum, have made some comments, seemed comfortable to toss out some interesting subjects where we might go on some view point explorations and I have had about 39 posts, been thanked 141 times in 31 of these posts and this post has up until now been viewed 73 times and I have no replies and 1 thank you.

Feel free to PM me, Kano, and I would be glad to explore further -

Perhaps in the open forum, this subject might be a bit too hot for these environs. I explore solutions and those can only be approached when the fat around the problem has been cut through first.

sandy
22nd December 2011, 05:23
I think the problem is called individual helplessness or powerless. The real solution is personal integrity IMO. If every human with a heart (albeit sociopaths,psychopaths, narcissists) took responsibility for their lives, stood up and owned there own s&&t, got passed it and let their heart lead the way, we then would be the ones we have been looking for to save our beautiful Mother Earth. Just my humble opinion Sam :)

Chester
22nd December 2011, 05:25
I think the problem is called individual helplessness or powerless. The real solution is personal integrity IMO. If every human with a heart (albeit sociopaths,psychopaths, narcissists) took responsibility for their lives, stood up and owned there own s&&t, got passed it and let their heart lead the way, we then would be the ones we have been looking for to save our beautiful Mother Earth. Just my humble opinion Sam :)

We are in complete alignment there and I sense that is what is happening now in the hearts of many, I being one for sure

Chester
22nd December 2011, 05:35
and look what just flew into my apartment here on the 33rd floor?

This lady has a wing span of 7 or so inches - amazing creature!

Sam

sandy
22nd December 2011, 06:07
Absolutely amazing~~ just a little beautiful gift from Mother Earth to remind you of how much you are loved and thought of for your work in helping the world at large to become responsible, one by one!! Thank you Sam, from my heart to yours :)

Ladybug
22nd December 2011, 07:06
Hi Sam, I'm new to Avalon but I've really enjoyed your posts. I would love to hear about your path and your ideas on how we might effect change. Care to share?

crosby
22nd December 2011, 08:09
hi Ladybug and welcome to avalon. i am in total agreement with you. i would love to hear Sam's path and ideas. i think the world could use a big dose of beauty right now, to help everyone find what's truly in there hearts. passing the world on too our children is the goal, but i have seen it fail many times.
regards, corson

crested-duck
22nd December 2011, 14:16
Welcome to our newest members and happy holidays to everyone here at PA!!

Molly
24th December 2011, 20:43
I'm of a different opinion on what Shape Shifting is about. My heritage comes from 3 Native American bloodlines (blended in with 3 European) & Shape Shifting (for me, anyways), is more of a spiritual practice, although also rumored to be from practicing certain forms of magic. So I can not agree to the idea that Shape Shifting belongs solely to the Annunaki & only used for negative means. I'm pretty sure it's something at least considered by many different cultures (but maybe not always actually done). I've ran across a few Shape Shifters before in lucid dream & visionary states & only one has been negative. Some times it is for our own good, in the sense that we are not meant to know who is behind what is bringing us a message because it is not the messenger that is of importance but the actual message.

All that being said, in my opinion anyone who uses any sort of power as a negative thing &/or to take control of others for their own sake is not of a well-intended origin, not to be trusted, etc.. Any form of magic should be used as a liberation & healing for all, as we are all one, & more "power" resides in knowing this & helping remind others of this than anything else.

Chester
9th June 2021, 12:12
Hi Sam, I'm new to Avalon but I've really enjoyed your posts. I would love to hear about your path and your ideas on how we might effect change. Care to share?

Never could I pretend to speak for any other... but the elusive "place" I have always sought, not knowing the form that place would take... well, I am here to report that I have "made it to that place." And if you have found that place, you know of what I am speaking/writing. But that would be only for you to express.

It is a truly alive place, magically alive.

Everything is now beginning.

Chester
9th June 2021, 12:16

Never could I pretend to speak for any other... but the elusive "place" I have always sought, not knowing the form that place would take... well, I am here to report that I have "made it to that place." And if you have found that place, you know of what I am speaking/writing. But that would be only for you to express.

It is a truly alive place, magically alive.

Everything is now beginning.

I have documented the journey and would be able to cover the key elements in a document I feel compelled to compile.

I hope ya'll have been well 'round here.