PDA

View Full Version : The 1%...Psychopaths, Vampires, Aliens Who Are They?

VaughnB
24th December 2011, 22:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xx1i_Fzrd3o#!

How can a few people co-opt
a society, a culture, a religion, a government, our media?

They have a mask of sanity, speak well, mimic our emotional responses when in fact they are a consciously being, manipulative, compulsive liars, they believe their lies, thrill seekers, remorseless, and no conscience. A hunger for what they desire, like parasites, pedophiles, rapists, priests, doctors, politicians and religious leaders.

Eventually we are all affected by these types of people and can be converted and co-opt to have their ideologies pushed onto us via covert media, financial interests or military industrial complex. Going to any lengths to stay in power.

What ways can we wake up to show their weaknesses, to expose the truth?

Jenci
24th December 2011, 22:07
Hi Vaughn,

I saw that the other day. It's a really good video - he speaks very well on the subject.
Jeanette

Miller
24th December 2011, 23:49
imo the percentage is more than 1% of the population. There are two where I work who tick all the boxes, and there are only 16 of us altogether! Unfortunately the advice given on how to deal with them - which is to steer well clear - is not an option . . . . anyone got any other strategies?

VaughnB
25th December 2011, 00:05
Hey when you've got family to support, the mental decisions are enormous. I've read many compelling and inspiring stories online of people getting off the grid and starting anew, I wish I could tell you I was one of them, but I'm not.

As it is I"m living in Tijuana with my partner with zero in the bank, months behind in bills, with little prospects, yet I remain the optimist. I'm just glad I've only 2 dogs and some fish to support.

Even the foodbanks here in San Diego county are running out of goods.

When people are starving like in Africa is that when we protest, or steal food just to survive? I've not answers when it comes to some office conflict of interest let alone my own circumstances of survival. I just know tomorrow is another day and I'm glad I still have a roof over my head.

joedjemal
25th December 2011, 00:37
imo the percentage is more than 1% of the population. There are two where I work who tick all the boxes, and there are only 16 of us altogether! Unfortunately the advice given on how to deal with them - which is to steer well clear - is not an option . . . . anyone got any other strategies?

I posted about this on the other thread. The only way to handle them is to expose their methods. Everyone they interact with have to be shown how they operate. You have to make the manipulation they practice completely transparent. So tell each other everything they say to you about other people. It will all be exaggerations, lies and truth twisted to give them an advantage. They like to do their threatening in private. We dealt with ours by making the whole thing public on the net and telling him if he touched anyone we were going to the police. Gather evidence, date and time it and stand together. They use any split between people. The only way to make them leave is a completely united front against them. You can expose them by putting them in a position where they have to take blame. They can't, they'll keep changing the subject. A number of direct questions about their behaviour will make it crystal clear to anyone watching.

Unified Serenity
25th December 2011, 03:40

I'd try focusing on seeing them as they can be not as they are. This causes me to smile because as some of you know, I can be a bit confrontational and Xena like in debate. I used to spend quite a bit of time online teaching back in the early 90's, and there were three of us who sort of worked together a lot, and one of the ladies used to always put in front of my name, "Gentle". It did have an effect upon me not because she was telling me to be gentle, but because she was seeing that within me. We were very close spiritual friends, and she knew that was in there somewhere, but she saw it and helped it come forward.

I would not give push back to these guys / gals energy at work. Ho'oponopono would probably have an interesting affect on this situation. It's not something I would do outward with them, but I would try it for a few weeks. No matter what, be the change you want to see, and see what happens.

Much love and Merry Christmas,

Serenity

Unified Serenity
25th December 2011, 03:46

I posted about this on the other thread. The only way to handle them is to expose their methods. Everyone they interact with have to be shown how they operate. You have to make the manipulation they practice completely transparent. So tell each other everything they say to you about other people. It will all be exaggerations, lies and truth twisted to give them an advantage. They like to do their threatening in private. We dealt with ours by making the whole thing public on the net and telling him if he touched anyone we were going to the police. Gather evidence, date and time it and stand together. They use any split between people. The only way to make them leave is a completely united front against them. You can expose them by putting them in a position where they have to take blame. They can't, they'll keep changing the subject. A number of direct questions about their behaviour will make it crystal clear to anyone watching.

I can understand this approach, but do you think it matters depending on how aggressive these types are? I mean, I worked with lots of what appeared to be soul less pychotic people who were really just wounded souls who lost themselves somewhere and a lot can be done in astral without confrontation.

Jenci
25th December 2011, 09:52
This audio is well worth listening to on this subject

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/06/RIR-110626.php

(Serenity - he also talks a little about the music industry)
Jeanette

Unified Serenity
25th December 2011, 10:55
Thanks Jeanette,

I vascillate on this topic because assholes are just hard to deal with and some people play the corporate game better than others. I've never been really good at ass kissing, and some of these jerks really can play the game well which does not make me want to send them healing or positive loving energy, though sometimes I do it just to be a bitch to them because if they really are sold out demonic lovers of the dark it drives them crazy. Remember the adage to "kill them with kindness" it is so true.

I have worked with some soulless who were fairly young and very good at the corporate game. They are extreme STS and go around spreading rumors, ganging up on those they don't like, and they know where every camera is so they can say the most heinous things with a smile. I was pretty good at not getting tripped up because their real goal was to get you to step out of line and be rude which was a terminating offense, and they'd do crap with a friend standing a few feet away hoping to catch you losing your cool. This scorpio is very hard to push over the edge, and well, like I said, kill them with kindness or directness without emotion.

joedjemal
25th December 2011, 11:35

I can understand this approach, but do you think it matters depending on how aggressive these types are? I mean, I worked with lots of what appeared to be soul less pychotic people who were really just wounded souls who lost themselves somewhere and a lot can be done in astral without confrontation.

It depends if they are a wounded soul or a true psychopath. There's a big difference. You can reach someone who is just a damaged person who has a conscience. A true psychopath usually won't present as a violent individual on the surface, they are usually absolutely charming on the surface and when you first meet them. How they behave next depends on how they perceive you and whether they consider you of use, an obstacle or simply as prey. They are not usually chaotic aggressive people in appearance.

They start with an assessment period. They will be friendly, extremely so if you seem to have something they want. They are very good at finding out your weaknesses. If you consider yourself bright they will praise your mind, if you think you're good looking they will be in awe of your beauty, if you think you're strong your strength and so on. All the time they will be becoming your 'best' mate and positioning themselves to feed. They will give you wonderful presents (usually taken from someone else) they will take you on adventures (they can seem very exciting to be with because of their recklessness and daring) and then comes the payoff. You'll start giving them whatever it is they want from you. They will feed and suck and suck until there's nothing left and then they'll make you feel guilty that you haven't given enough, they'll get you into debt or otherwise completely destroy you until it's clear that you have nothing left to give and only THEN will you be allowed to see their true self and they will take immense pleasure in your confusion and pain. And they will do it in such a way that nobody else will believe what you're saying. In your hurt and pain YOU will look to others as the chaotic aggressive one, they will play the injured party who can't imagine why you've become such a monster that says such awful things about them when they are obviously the innocent injured party, and if you try to tell others about who and what they are they will call you mad and be believed by most.

I'm not talking about hurt and angry souls here, i'm talking about a mind that lacks the physical mechanisms in their brain to love, to empathise, without the physical parts that allow a conscience.

True psychopathy is genetic, it's an evolved trait, they evolved to take advantage of a niche as a predator of humans. It seems to be carried on the x chromosome which is why there are four times more men with it than women and all the sons of a psychopathic woman will also be psychopaths.

Jenci
25th December 2011, 11:39
Thanks Jeanette,

I vascillate on this topic because assholes are just hard to deal with and some people play the corporate game better than others. I've never been really good at ass kissing, and some of these jerks really can play the game well which does not make me want to send them healing or positive loving energy, though sometimes I do it just to be a bitch to them because if they really are sold out demonic lovers of the dark it drives them crazy. Remember the adage to "kill them with kindness" it is so true.

I have worked with some soulless who were fairly young and very good at the corporate game. They are extreme STS and go around spreading rumors, ganging up on those they don't like, and they know where every camera is so they can say the most heinous things with a smile. I was pretty good at not getting tripped up because their real goal was to get you to step out of line and be rude which was a terminating offense, and they'd do crap with a friend standing a few feet away hoping to catch you losing your cool. This scorpio is very hard to push over the edge, and well, like I said, kill them with kindness or directness without emotion.

Hi Serenity,
A while ago I had to ask myself the question - do I really know what a pyschopath is? The answer was that I didn't. I've actually found this subject worthwhile to look into and it makes much more sense to me now why the PTB behave in the ways that they do.

I think when we can fully understand what it is that makes them behave like that, we are better equipped with dealing with it.

I agree with the man in the OP. We need to inform people around us who are willing to listen what it means to be a pyschopath and point out that those ruling us, are the pyschopaths.
Jeanette

Unified Serenity
25th December 2011, 12:54
There is a difference in sociopaths and psychopaths. When I studied sociology in college I took several courses in the psych and soc departments. One course was dedicated within criminology and it was about sociopaths. The fact was that you could have ten of the worlds top psychologists in a room with thirty people and one of them was a sociopath. Let the Doctors spend lots of time with all of them, and guess what, not one would identify the sociopath was the conclusion. They are true chameleons and they are set in their thoughts by the age of four when mores are set.

As an adjunctive therapist, I had the pleasure of working with a true sociopathic child. He was beautiful to behold, highly intelligent, pathological liar, narcissistic, fearless, and completely lacked any conscious. There was a great book written years ago that I've recommended to people called, "People of the lie" by M. Scott Peck. My copy was underlined, highlights and footnoted in the margins of the various child cases I handled. One of my notes said, "Lisa with the hollow eyes". This topic brings back a lot of memories. Working within the latency population at the hospital gave me a lot of insights and caused me much emotional pain and growth. I learned from my co-workers and the children. I can tell you that it's not as easy as one might think to identify people's mental illnesses and who can and cannot be helped.

To this day, I wonder what happened to "David" the sociopath. Part of me is very concerned that he is a serial killer out on the streets. I know I would keep a healthy distance from him if I were to meet him in person. Then again, he might be a CEO or Politician somewhere not killing outright, but having no compunction to not destroy the lives of people through his chosen field of endeavor.

davewhite04
25th December 2011, 20:45
I think every adult has encountered one of these beings, more likely quite a few of these beings.

I started a thread a while ago as to how these beings may become to be. I mean they aren't born like this... in my opinion.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36188-Serpo-story-possibly-far-out-but-I-know-it-s-true

aranuk
25th December 2011, 21:54
Hi Vaughn what a bright young lad eh? He could write his own book I feel. He talked a lot of sense.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you find a tree I have a rope.

Stan

Swanette
25th December 2011, 22:14

Well said. I have had personal experience with several psychopaths in my life and that is a very good way to diffuse their power over their unsuspecting victims. Unfortunately, I have had them turn on me when they realize I am on to them. That can be very unpleasant to say the least...lol.

aranuk
25th December 2011, 22:22

It depends if they are a wounded soul or a true psychopath. There's a big difference. You can reach someone who is just a damaged person who has a conscience. A true psychopath usually won't present as a violent individual on the surface, they are usually absolutely charming on the surface and when you first meet them. How they behave next depends on how they perceive you and whether they consider you of use, an obstacle or simply as prey. They are not usually chaotic aggressive people in appearance.

They start with an assessment period. They will be friendly, extremely so if you seem to have something they want. They are very good at finding out your weaknesses. If you consider yourself bright they will praise your mind, if you think you're good looking they will be in awe of your beauty, if you think you're strong your strength and so on. All the time they will be becoming your 'best' mate and positioning themselves to feed. They will give you wonderful presents (usually taken from someone else) they will take you on adventures (they can seem very exciting to be with because of their recklessness and daring) and then comes the payoff. You'll start giving them whatever it is they want from you. They will feed and suck and suck until there's nothing left and then they'll make you feel guilty that you haven't given enough, they'll get you into debt or otherwise completely destroy you until it's clear that you have nothing left to give and only THEN will you be allowed to see their true self and they will take immense pleasure in your confusion and pain. And they will do it in such a way that nobody else will believe what you're saying. In your hurt and pain YOU will look to others as the chaotic aggressive one, they will play the injured party who can't imagine why you've become such a monster that says such awful things about them when they are obviously the innocent injured party, and if you try to tell others about who and what they are they will call you mad and be believed by most.

I'm not talking about hurt and angry souls here, i'm talking about a mind that lacks the physical mechanisms in their brain to love, to empathise, without the physical parts that allow a conscience.

True psychopathy is genetic, it's an evolved trait, they evolved to take advantage of a niche as a predator of humans. It seems to be carried on the x chromosome which is why there are four times more men with it than women and all the sons of a psychopathic woman will also be psychopaths.

Hi Serenity & Joe, I agree with all you say. The other posts too. I have felt for years there are people without a soul and without empathy for others. In other words psychopaths. I haven't came accross them at all in my 40 years of work as I was a Builder. But I have met some people and judging by their actions I would guess they fit this discription. I don't think they are attracted by any profession where hard work is the main possession. THey I would guess are in their element in Politics, banking and such. If they were coming onto builders with their pranks they would be found out very quickly and mostly dealt with in a physical way.

Stan

Sky
26th December 2011, 08:41
This issue all stems from a War for the Souls of humanity folks. It is an off-world agenda, fed to the Elites of this world who run the power pyramids and stream consciouss energy into the aether to atain their agenda through magik, as well as managing the "money" we (the 99%) perceive to be the solution to our freedom.

If you have not done so, take some time and read David Icke's :The truth shall set you free" (free ebook on http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/andtruthfreebook/truthfree01.htm) where his attempt to reveal some of our REAL history and who is really in control and what they get up to, and WHY!

The reason some people appear to be psycopaths is no arbitrary matter, and no pussy footing as nicely centred New Agers is going to change that!

Change is possible though, but I wonder how many have the courage to take on that task!

I am up for it - and have been for ten years now! Working for the 1% global consciousness shift (1/100th monkey effect.)

For a good introduction for such a mind set - find the movie "UNGRIP" and watch it....

dAkapacity
27th December 2011, 21:00
More on this subject in the documentary I am Fishead

This Must See Very Unique Video sheds light on the human mental condition in every day life from the common Citizen to the Corporate Leaders.Unmasking the Psychopath,Many will find this video quite insightful,A must watch video that should be shared with all who thirst for such knowledge.

6MWpxH-RlFQ

xxdA.

noxon medem
28th December 2011, 00:15
-

We are all everything known as human
in our own way and degree .

- That is one of the worse facts
we will have to encounter .....

-

Miller
28th December 2011, 00:31

Well said. I have had personal experience with several psychopaths in my life and that is a very good way to diffuse their power over their unsuspecting victims. Unfortunately, I have had them turn on me when they realize I am on to them. That can be very unpleasant to say the least...lol.

Thanks for the hint but I have found that the psychopaths in question behave differently to the "bosses", who don't want to know (believe) what the workforce are saying, especially as the psychopaths are good at their jobs. This has been happening for the past 3 years where I work and now suddenly the psychopath is attacking the MD who (almost too late but now understands) now realises what is going on. It's not the psychopaths - it's our inability to recognise and deal with them until it's too late . . . (ahh, no, he wouldn't do that, give him the benefit of the doubt. . . . . er NO - er too late mate . . . . )- and they're controlling the world.