PDA

View Full Version : Shared sky/weird full moon-

Sidney
25th December 2011, 04:49
This is in response to the posting from earlier (which I can't find, so mods if you would like to merge if you know which one I am referring to, that would be cool), anyway someone posted that she saw a full moon in broad daylight, that looked bigger and closer than our moon. Well, there was a missile launch (or shuttle) that failed (supposedly, thats from MSM). Anyway, there are several vids on YT showing this thing (most calling it ufo). Masses of people saw it throughout the day, and I wondered if this was what you saw. Here is just one of the clips. If you go to YT and google Russian halo ufo, or russian ufo, you find several more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YarTRpEC0EY

ponda
25th December 2011, 06:17
Very interesting starchild.It's an unusual one

cheers

gs_powered
26th December 2011, 12:34
I just wish I knew a lot more about our atmosphere and the implications of light in in, because I find it somewhat hard to believe that it was just a missile launch failure...

WhiteFeather
26th December 2011, 14:29
Strange Indeed My StarFriend, If the 3 Ring MSM Circus stated it was a missile failure than it most likely wasn't even close to being a missile, HAARP maybe, but just maybe something not of this earth. Interesting. Wanishi

Snowbird
26th December 2011, 15:36
[QUOTE=starchild111;388079]This is in response to the posting from earlier (which I can't find, so mods if you would like to merge if you know which one I am referring to, that would be cool), anyway someone posted that she saw a full moon in broad daylight, that looked bigger and closer than our moon. Well, there was a missile launch (or shuttle) that failed (supposedly, thats from MSM). Anyway, there are several vids on YT showing this thing (most calling it ufo). Masses of people saw it throughout the day, and I wondered if this was what you saw. Here is just one of the clips. If you go to YT and google Russian halo ufo, or russian ufo, you find several more.

It was me starchild111. I've linked the thread I started below.

Thank you so much for this information. It is definitely a step in the right direction. What I saw, looked just like a moon with a yellow tint from the bright sun, and it was very round and had visual features of a planetary landscape. It maintained its shape and unfortunately disappeared behind some very large, dark and fast moving clouds. I was forced to keep moving in traffic, so I lost sight of it. :wave:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37056-What-the-Heck-did-I-see

aranuk
26th December 2011, 15:57
That was NOT the moon. UFO.

Stan