PDA

View Full Version : Signals from outer space?

Eric J (Viking)
28th December 2011, 11:52
Interesting conversation going on here about how we are being watched by ET and why...

Its on a 24 hour loop

http://www.sunskymysteries.com/social/sbi-test/

viking

Eric J (Viking)
28th December 2011, 12:38
A quick run down of the content ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7hdC2SBs9E&context=C3395d77ADOEgsToPDskJzSlhy94pRsgJYfTTGIupN

viking

mojo
28th December 2011, 16:52
I wanted to here the sound but I couldn't find it on the page that the link above takes you. It sounds strange about them doing a copyright on signals, and removing it from youtube. Do you think maybe what was recorded were classified transmissions and not alien? That's what comes to mind right off.

Eric J (Viking)
28th December 2011, 17:09
Yes defo something strange going on Mojo ...

The full archive here and further details to content ...

http://www.sunskymysteries.com/social/show-archives/november-22-show-archive/

IN THE WORLD OF THE INTERNET THERE IS A CATEGORY OF DISCUSSION CALLED CONSPIRACY THEORY.

ALL TYPES OF THEORIES AND OTHER CONCEPTS ARE PRESENTED. FROM COMMERCIAL SITES LIKE GLP OR ABOVE TOP SECRET TO GENRE THAT COVER SPECIFIC TOPICS, THERE ARE AS MANY TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM AS THERE ARE SECRET FEARS OF DISASTERS AND PROPHECIES OF DOOM.

ONE OF THE MOST PREVALENT TYPES OF DISCUSSION, VIDEO AND ARTICLE PRESENTATIONS TODAY AND FOR AROUND 10 YEARS IS THE TOPIC OF CELESTIAL BASED DISASTERS. THE MOST POPULAR OF THESE IS THE DISCUSSION REGARDING WHAT IS CALLED PLANET X, NIRIBU, THE DESTROYER OR WORMWOOD.

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE A NEWCOMER COMET OR ASTEROID POPS UP THAT CAUSES A STIR BUT ONCE IT COMES AND GOES WITHOUT THE EXPECTED – OR POSSIBLY LONGED FOR – DISASTER, ATTENTION ONCE AGAIN TURNS TO OUR SEEMINGLY GENETICALLY BASED FEAR.

THERE ARE AS MANY SOURCES OF SO CALLED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AS THERE ARE GRAINS OF SAND.

HOWEVER.

WHAT IF YOU COULD FIND A SCIENCE BASED SOURCE OF INFORMATION? WHAT IF YOU COULD HEAR FROM AN ACTUAL RESEARCHER? AN ACTUAL SCIENCE BASED DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS TOPIC?

JOINING US TONIGHT IS A GENTLEMAN WHOM I CONSIDER TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST IN THIS SUBJECT – AND YOU’VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF HIM. BUT IN THE ASTRONOMICAL COMMUNITY HE IS WELL KNOWN.

WE KNOW FROM ASSORTED SCIENCE BASED PAPERS AND RESEARCH THAT THERE IS SOME CONSIDERATION BEING GIVEN TO THE DISTINCT POSSIBILITY THAT THIS MYSTERIOUS STRANGER, A VISITOR FROM THE DISTANT PAST, THE PURVEYOR OF DISASTER FROM ATLANTIS TO THE EXODUS TO WHAT APPEARS TO BE A MYRIAD OF ANCIENT AND HIGHLY DEVELOPED CIVILIZATIONS IS ONCE AGAIN ON IT’S WAY TO OUR HOME WORLD, THE MARBLE IN SPACE KNOWN AS EARTH.

IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF SCIENCE THERE ARE CERTAIN AGREED UPON STEPS THAT ARE TAKEN FROM THE PRESENTATION OF THE IDEA TO THE EXPERIMENTATION OF THE IDEA TO WHAT IS CALLED THE CONSENSUS WHICH BRINGS THE IDEA TO BIRTH AS A SCIENTIFIC FACT.

THIS TOPIC OF WHAT WE’LL CALL FOR THIS DISCUSSION PLANET X IS AN ODD DUCK IN THAT The academic view and expectancy of proof VERSUS affirmation OF past EVENTS. We are facing the unknown in both experience and academic knowledge. IN THIS THERE IS DIS INFORMATION GALORE SO WE NEED THE STRAIGHT INFORMATION FROM SOMEONE WHO DOES THE ORIGINAL RESEARCH.

SO LET’S FIND OUT TOGETHER. BORIS WHAT EXACTLY IN A NUTSHELL IS PLANET X?

This was one of the first images released by the US Naval Observatory in the late 1980s and is no less valid today. THIS IMAGE SHOWS WHAT APPEARS TO BE A PLANETARY SYSTEM PREPARING TO INTERACT WITH OUR OWN.

SO THE BINARY STAR HAS PLANET X IS A PLANETARY BODY ORBITING THE BINARY.

NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THIS PLANET DISRUPTS OUR MAGNETIC SHIELD. OBVIOUSLY, NOT EVERYONE DIES OR THERE WOULDN’T BE ANYONE HERE TO LISTEN TO US. SO, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HUMAN POPULATION AND OUR TECHNOLOGY – ARE WE GOING TO BE THROWN BACK TO THE STONE AGE?

DO YOU THINK THAT WE’RE GOING TO SEE A SO CALLED POLE SHIFT – IF SO THEN HOW MUCH OF A SHIFT AND HOW FAST WOULD THIS HAPPEN.

WHAT DIRECTION IS THIS THING COMING FROM? I’VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE THAT IT’S COMING FROM THE SOUTH. IS THAT TRUE?
AND___ HOW DOES THIS EFFECT THINGS LIKE THE POLE SHIFT AND A DELUGE. SPEAKING OF A DELUGE – WHAT KIND WOULD WE POSSIBLY SEE?

DOES THIS MAGNETIC STUFF = DO YOU THINK THIS MAY BE THE REASON THERE IS SO MUCH SOCIAL UNREST RIGHT NOW – CONSIDERING THE EFFECTS OF NIRIBU.

AH, THE SECRET OF THE TROOPS IN THE IN AUSTRALIA IS NOW CLEAR.

REVERT TO THINGS THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED

WHAT WERE THE OTHER 4 STAGES BEFORE OUR FIFTH STAGE?

Also good read to the right of the link page I posted on this post ...

viking

bennycog
29th December 2011, 03:17
this stuff really needs to be debated extensively.. by people qualified.. so come on you smart avalonians jump in here..
bluebeam or unseen alien

Referee
29th December 2011, 07:31
Viking Thank You for Posting this. Very interesting. IMO worth your time.

Jay
29th December 2011, 08:08
Excerpt from "2012 - what's in store" - one of the items that seems pertinent in this context is No. 12:

12) Staged “Alien Contact.” This too may be in the works. For decades, large sectors of world population have been programmed to believe in aliens. Here too, hologram technology could stage a “space vehicle landing” – on the White House lawn, of course – highlighting the “need” for Mankind to have “unified representation” in the face of extraterrestrials. Further justification for world government?
What do such interlocking “crises” have in common? Global warming, pandemics, “international terrorism”, financial collapse, economic depression, even alien contacts? They all serve to show that they cannot be addressed by any single nation state, thus “justifying” the need for World Government.
2012: We must stay especially alert, understanding things the way they really are and not the way the global TV Masters want us to believe they are.

More here: http://rt.com/news/world-government-conspiracy-therory-657/

Eric J (Viking)
29th December 2011, 10:57
Yes I agree Benny ...

Some more info and feedback from Boris here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMcl_CmxqZE

viking

Mike Gorman
29th December 2011, 16:42
I like this Boris character, he speaks with Reason, and Balance, he is seemingly a very experienced Human Being,
at first I was 'put off' by the biblical references inherent in this production, but as one listens this is not the emphasis at all,
on the contrary Boris is calling for a Paradigm change-preservation of Human knowledge, values- I like the 'cut of his Gib'.
These captured broadcasts from within the solar System are highly intriguing- we need some more-they are definitely structured
and organised 'messages'. Good post Viking, much food for thought.