PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot might just be the Epicenter for Change, but ...

Alie
28th December 2011, 14:15
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post, which means I’m writing it as an observer of the community more than a participant. Although new to Project Camelot and this forum, I’m not new to conspiracy, as I became “awake and aware” around 1985 after reading the book, The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson.

A few months ago, I was prompted to revisit Ralph online, which once again fired up my passion to know "who, what and where" all over again. This time, 27 years later, I found a vibrant community of like minded people --- with like-minded fans … Wes Penre, Alex Jones, James Martinez and a few others; finally, and thankfully, Bill & Kerry of Project Camelot.

Compared to everyone else providing alternative news & information, I feel that Project Camelot could be the epicenter for change! I just saw one of the posts refer to PC as a “THINK TANK”, which is a group full of "outside the box" thinking people.

But, I would like to also say that there seems to be a raw area of human-ness that underlies PC, which could impact the potential we have.

After listening and watching countless (absolutely awesome) witness interviews, I’ve noticed unusual dynamics between Bill and Kerry pop up a few times, and it caused me to question the reason for it. Then, I listened to their interview with Mel F. about what happened to split them up (overlapping stuff, as well as the Charles interview). Also, a few weeks ago, we went through the David Wilcock ordeal, and I noticed among all the hundred of fallout posts, a quick tit for tat between them.

If I may, please let me to digress and say what I felt about the David Wilcock interview (again as a newbie, and please notice, NOT as a fan of David Wilcock, since I had never read any of his books, or seen his website.) I felt the interview was Real Life Drama. In fact, based on Kerry’s explanation of the timing of getting him on the air, I don’t feel there was a strategy in place to “benefit” David. Since the interview was strictly heard rather than seen, what I heard was a real situation that was being talked about between two colleagues with a desire to circumvent a negative outcome. And my take on David W and Duncan O is that David is not a super Alpha Male like Duncan appears to be (not even in the same realm) and therefore, those personality types react differently to stress. So,

QUESTION #1 is … WHY should I care about Bill & Kerry and their relationship. I don’t know them and they don’t owe ME anything more than what they’ve already given me via PC and this forum community.

ANSWER: I care because they are the cornerstone of PC and extremely important to PC – past, present and future. They are part of this community, whether active or inactive on the forum. They are the FRONT LINE and THE EPICENTER.

Since I really care about Project Camelot and believe it is poised to impact the future, I’m going to share what I think is going on, first by likening it to a TV show I’ve watched over the years and then applying it to Project Camelot and OUR community.

CSI (the original) had the character of Gil Grissom. He was the father figure, leader, and compass for the whole team (and the fans). He was inquisitive, quirky, gentle, funny. He built an effective team. And the team loved him, worked tirelessly for him, and solved many a crime together. Then one day, the actor William Petersen decided to retire, which meant that the show might not make it into the future.

But they found another “gentle-man”, Laurence Fishburne. The producers committed a grave error (IMHO). They cast Lawrence as Ray, a newbie and first year CSI, which put him under Catherine’s (played by Marg Helgenberger) leadership. And two years later, Laurence quit the show … I think because he knew that it wasn’t working for the fans.

The reason I think the show didn’t work was because Catherine was unable to provide a rallying point that the story line (and fans) could buy into. Although competent, strong, friendly, and very supportive of Ray, Catherine wasn’t Grissom, and she didn’t have the gravitas needed for the show. This year, we have a new character, D.B. Russell, played by Ted Danson, and this time, it’s working. He isn’t a replica of Grissom, but he is definitely a person who the team and fans can rally around.

OK, I chose this show to give my opinion of Kerry and Bill, the whistle blowers and the fans (community).

First of all, Project Camelot HAS A JOB TO DO just like the fictional Las Vegas CSI. Bill and Kerry and the Whistle Blowers are actively “solving the crime” and providing ideas and solutions to us, the audience/fans. We fans are watching them do it, becoming more awake and aware because of their work, and hopefully becoming motivated to tell others to watch “it” and wake up.

But, IMHO we have a situation. Although we SO APPRECIATE KERRY doing radio, and interviews and her blog on her own, I miss Bill providing his insight as well. Also, it bothers me to watch/listen to Bill have to be extra cautious around Kerry when he's with her, so he doesn’t aggravate her (at least that’s how he comes across when they share the camera).

I have studied the dynamics of the Wolf Pack. The Alpha Wolf exists because he protects and leads his pack so they can survive. The Alpha Female Wolf (as the lead female of the pack and mate of the Alpha Wolf) exists to support the Alpha Wolf and provide assistance to the pack so they can survive. Notice ... different roles, but same raison d'etre. To me, it seems like Kerry and Bill have reversed roles ---Kerry is the “female version” of the Alpha Male Wolf, and Bill is the “male version” of the Alpha Female Wolf.

In fact, if I’ve pegged it right and they simply have a role reversal, I think that it would be a great idea if Bill AND Kerry could TOTALLY reconcile whatever the old stuff is b/t them since I think our Strong Minded Community would greatly benefit from rallying around them as a unit.

And what exactly is the Reason we would benefit? I think it’s what Kerry suggested for Alex Jones to do with his fans – for Alex to mobilize his viewers as one unit to fight the PTW with cohesive thought. For this to happen, I think we need to rally around a centerpoint --- Bill & Kerry.

Bill Ryan
28th December 2011, 14:24
-------

Superb first post. I may reflect on this just a little before I reply! :)

Adi
28th December 2011, 15:04
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post, which means I’m writing it as an observer of the community more than a participant. Although new to Project Camelot and this forum, I’m not new to conspiracy, as I became “awake and aware” around 1985 after reading the book, The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson.

A few months ago, I was prompted to revisit Ralph online, which once again fired up my passion to know "who, what and where" all over again. This time, 27 years later, I found a vibrant community of like minded people --- with like-minded fans … Wes Penre, Alex Jones, James Martinez and a few others; finally, and thankfully, Bill & Kerry of Project Camelot.

Compared to everyone else providing alternative news & information, I feel that Project Camelot could be the epicenter for change! I just saw one of the posts refer to PC as a “THINK TANK”, which is a group full of "outside the box" thinking people.

But, I would like to also say that there seems to be a raw area of human-ness that underlies PC, which could impact the potential we have.

After listening and watching countless (absolutely awesome) witness interviews, I’ve noticed unusual dynamics between Bill and Kerry pop up a few times, and it caused me to question the reason for it. Then, I listened to their interview with Mel F. about what happened to split them up (overlapping stuff, as well as the Charles interview). Also, a few weeks ago, we went through the David Wilcock ordeal, and I noticed among all the hundred of fallout posts, a quick tit for tat between them.

If I may, please let me to digress and say what I felt about the David Wilcock interview (again as a newbie, and please notice, NOT as a fan of David Wilcock, since I had never read any of his books, or seen his website.) I felt the interview was Real Life Drama. In fact, based on Kerry’s explanation of the timing of getting him on the air, I don’t feel there was a strategy in place to “benefit” David. Since the interview was strictly heard rather than seen, what I heard was a real situation that was being talked about between two colleagues with a desire to circumvent a negative outcome. And my take on David W and Duncan O is that David is not a super Alpha Male like Duncan appears to be (not even in the same realm) and therefore, those personality types react differently to stress. So,

QUESTION #1 is … WHY should I care about Bill & Kerry and their relationship. I don’t know them and they don’t owe ME anything more than what they’ve already given me via PC and this forum community.

ANSWER: I care because they are the cornerstone of PC and extremely important to PC – past, present and future. They are part of this community, whether active or inactive on the forum. They are the FRONT LINE and THE EPICENTER.

Since I really care about Project Camelot and believe it is poised to impact the future, I’m going to share what I think is going on, first by likening it to a TV show I’ve watched over the years and then applying it to Project Camelot and OUR community.

CSI (the original) had the character of Gil Grissom. He was the father figure, leader, and compass for the whole team (and the fans). He was inquisitive, quirky, gentle, funny. He built an effective team. And the team loved him, worked tirelessly for him, and solved many a crime together. Then one day, the actor William Petersen decided to retire, which meant that the show might not make it into the future.

But they found another “gentle-man”, Laurence Fishburne. The producers committed a grave error (IMHO). They cast Lawrence as Ray, a newbie and first year CSI, which put him under Catherine’s (played by Marg Helgenberger) leadership. And two years later, Laurence quit the show … I think because he knew that it wasn’t working for the fans.

The reason I think the show didn’t work was because Catherine was unable to provide a rallying point that the story line (and fans) could buy into. Although competent, strong, friendly, and very supportive of Ray, Catherine wasn’t Grissom, and she didn’t have the gravitas needed for the show. This year, we have a new character, D.B. Russell, played by Ted Danson, and this time, it’s working. He isn’t a replica of Grissom, but he is definitely a person who the team and fans can rally around.

OK, I chose this show to give my opinion of Kerry and Bill, the whistle blowers and the fans (community).

First of all, Project Camelot HAS A JOB TO DO just like the fictional Las Vegas CSI. Bill and Kerry and the Whistle Blowers are actively “solving the crime” and providing ideas and solutions to us, the audience/fans. We fans are watching them do it, becoming more awake and aware because of their work, and hopefully becoming motivated to tell others to watch “it” and wake up.

But, IMHO we have a situation. Although we SO APPRECIATE KERRY doing radio, and interviews and her blog on her own, I miss Bill providing his insight as well. Also, it bothers me to watch/listen to Bill have to be extra cautious around Kerry when he's with her, so he doesn’t aggravate her (at least that’s how he comes across when they share the camera).

I have studied the dynamics of the Wolf Pack. The Alpha Wolf exists because he protects and leads his pack so they can survive. The Alpha Female Wolf (as the lead female of the pack and mate of the Alpha Wolf) exists to support the Alpha Wolf and provide assistance to the pack so they can survive. Notice ... different roles, but same raison d'etre. To me, it seems like Kerry and Bill have reversed roles ---Kerry is the “female version” of the Alpha Male Wolf, and Bill is the “male version” of the Alpha Female Wolf.

In fact, if I’ve pegged it right and they simply have a role reversal, I think that it would be a great idea if Bill AND Kerry could TOTALLY reconcile whatever the old stuff is b/t them since I think our Strong Minded Community would greatly benefit from rallying around them as a unit.

And what exactly is the Reason we would benefit? I think it’s what Kerry suggested for Alex Jones to do with his fans – for Alex to mobilize his viewers as one unit to fight the PTW with cohesive thought. For this to happen, I think we need to rally around a centerpoint --- Bill & Kerry.

Hi and welcome to Avalon, that is a great first post. Its unusual to to find someone who can look so deep into something and construct the correct representation of the events they describe. Yo have made some really excellent points here with needed to be stated.

Adi

Limor Wolf
28th December 2011, 15:48
Interesting analysis ,Alie,and a tricky one to traverse :)
As with all the natural and unnatural things in life,Plenty of water has flowed in this river.

Bil and Kerry no doubt are a succeeding unit and are two wholes that can have a magnific results together.

I appreciate how you noted the exchange of roles and the dynamics between this duo without suggesting that it might be more suitable otherwise.it is what it is.

and you finalized with a great suggestion for them to reconcile and by that to achieve a more cohesive thought. As one of their audience,I feel (and hope) that Bill and Kerry are still considering each others views as something worthwhile,this as much is clear,it seems that both are vastly open minded and are not closing the door in each other's face (to the fortunate sorrow of the ptb:) although sometimes holding separate opinions and having a distinct different style.

The fact is that the Camelot train (after six years) is running and operating,uploading
and off-loading passengers,stopping at stations,covering miles,exposing the views... It will be nice to Connect both carriages (and addendums)to a one very long train,provided that there will be enough containment to whomever drives the engine at any certain time..

(how convenient it is to sit at home,type on the computer and arrange matters so easily ; )

~ Thanks for your post,Alie,and welcome to the Avalon forum ~

28th December 2011, 16:03
My goodness Alie, I really do geekishly relish a healthy depth of intuition, displayed in abundance here.

I think the masculine and feminine energetic interactions between Bill and Kerry are a direct representation of two beings intertwined on mission, forever challenging the procrastinations of the other for personal clarity and transparency of intent. Differing opinions (in this case) are hugely constructive if handled lovingly and efficiently. I personally don't think the deviations from each others beliefs and ideals is unhealthy, quite the contrary. More an integral necessity.

Great post/thread.......oh.......

and Welcome

jorr lundstrom
28th December 2011, 16:16
I started listen to Camelot interviews. Then went on to Avalon. It has given me a lot.

But since the LS banning I have written very little but read a lot. When I realized

that some on the forum have a monopoly on TRUTH I cant see any real reason to

write anything for most of the time. It seems like a waste of time and energy if here

are members who already knows the TRUTH. And as I want to stay as a member I

shut up until there is a possibility that the Whole Truth may be appreciated and not

only choosen parts of it. I dont think Avalon can be an epicenter for change until

Avalon itself shows a willingness to face its members with a different attitude.

Tommy
28th December 2011, 16:32
Hi,

What an excellent first post :)

For what it is worth I personally think you got a lot of things right, except that I don't think Bill ever feared Kerry during interviews (correct me if I am wrong Bill) ;)

I look forward to reading more of your insights in the time to come.

Merry x-mas and a happy new year to you and yours!

All the best,

Tommy

crested-duck
28th December 2011, 17:01
Welcome to PA and thanks for posting!

13th Warrior
28th December 2011, 17:19
Hi,

What an excellent first post :)

For what it is worth I personally think you got a lot of things right, except that I don't think Bill ever feared Kerry during interviews (correct me if I am wrong Bill) ;)

I look forward to reading more of your insights in the time to come.

Merry x-mas and a happy new year to you and yours!

All the best,

Tommy

B11DSS9AnOo

Lyrics:

We wake up different, rifle through our dreams
Another placid day, ripples at the seams

Do you think I bow out cause I think you're right?
Or cause I don't wanna fight?
So tangle-minded then so becalmed
It's all so subway-grim and then it's gone

We get so weary, taking fish off hooks
It's not as effortless as it may look

We lay down seething, smell our pillows burn
And drift off to the place where you'd think we'd learn

Oh, go ahead and fight.
Put em' up, I give.
Put em' up, I said I give.
I said,"I give."

rufus7
28th December 2011, 17:48
The two creeks need too converge and form the river.This is important, division is a tool of the ptw.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 17:51
Welcome to Avalon Alie :)
Very insightful post. I have only been a part of this forum a few months, but have found it to be a very important for my intellectual sanity.
I to think that PA is a very important place that is playing a key role in these very turbulent and often confusing times.

lilac
28th December 2011, 21:15
Welcome Alie. Nice to hear a fresh viewpoint on a subject that I have also pondered at length. I was very disappointed by the parting of ways between these two. Just like my parents and my own split marriage, my mind wanted to go to "who is right", "which one shall I choose".... but luckily that line of thinking soon passed. It's 2012 and time to think outside of polarities. Like the Occupy Movement, is it not time to proceed as a group? I would like to see a team of at least 5 - or how about 12 - who call themselves Project Camelot. A team that includes Bill and Kerry and David Wilcock. I think that a panel, a board of representatives would help us - the Project Camelot Community - to rise above petty considerations, like who's mad at whom and who's on whose side. We are the many. I feel the same way about some of the characters who strayed from the confines of this list. I miss the feisty ones. I would like to be in charge of my own discernment and I am armed with a functioning delete button. At the same time, it was of great concern to me that many characters showed up at the Occupy demos with their own agendas. While many of the hangers-on were simply hungry, lonely or confused, there was definitely an element of ill intent. And so, in order to keep our own counsel, as a community and as a rising force, I think it is best to widen our base for stability, practicing inclusiveness with discernment. The country of Estonia gained their independence after 50 years of occupation, by singing - all together - thousands of people. Not one shot was fired. http://www.singingrevolution.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?pg=1

charlesfrith
29th December 2011, 04:40
This is a thought provoking post because I've pulled my hair out at Kerry's interruptive sometimes inappropriate interjections and propensity to over compensate for insecurities that we all have but are more skilled at concealing ....but here's some balance.

1. One of the reasons I believe that PC slipped under the radar until it was too big was the elite's version of a threat is a very polished, studio team with makeup and slick personalities in media that pays huge salaries. I imagine they scoffed at Bill & Kerry's work and underestimated the accretion effect of the internet which is is totally unlike carpet bombing through mass media. These guys don't hang out like we do, scrapping with each other and teasing confusion apart with forensic paranoia. In a way it's Kerry's unprofessionalism that saved the day. A very British and amateur like quality.

2. Kerry's style is unexpected so there are times when her non linear somewhat egotistical side has yielded really different results from what one would expect and it is those moments where we all are in a new zone of media judgement where nobody really knows the rules and we're all entitled to make a judgement because it's seminal media moments - a very American quality. In this moment we are all permitted to be a sleuth, armchair general, wacko, droid or whatever but we all know this is new terrain and not normal TV interviewing or even chats we've overheard in the pub.

3. This all wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for someone's annoying qualities and someone's measured thoughtful qualities. I'll end on one compliment and a caution. Kerry's writing is way more erudite and polished then her oral skills. She simply needs time to think and edit. Engage brain open mouth.

One thing I've noticed about the American way which is a life that is often steeped and marinated in media service to self promotion and celebrity is how perniciously seductive it is. Wilcock and Kerry are completely unaware when they come across with egotistical lines of spiritual Las Vegas intensity.

I'm an indigo, I'm a adept, I'm a reincarnation, I'm a star child, I'm 4 1/2 dimensional or whatever. Their hearts are in the right place but they don't see what is self evident to the observer.

That said, they are family and a little less attention to the unruly prodigies might be helpful.

Or maybe I just added to the whole gig by responding...

In any case I like you am eternal so a death threat is an inconvenience but not the end of the world. See you on the flip side if so.

TWINCANS
29th December 2011, 05:20
Interesting analysis that the split is key here but this story is more than just the engineer not being able to work with the driver. This train has had far too many cars shunted off and left at the sidelines. Splits, spawning new forums of ex-avalonians, bannings, judgementalism, superiority, my-way-or-the highway postings. Fence mending work would need to be done before PA/PC could take centre place in birthing a new reality. The kind of work that's inner work. The inner male and its relationship with the the inner female, as in 'Physician Heal Thyself'. From the sidelines, we can hope.

The Arthen
29th December 2011, 05:27
Bill and Kerry's efforts IMO haven't been in vain at all, that's for bloody sure lol

alot of the interviewed got me really thinkin, regardless of what you choose to 'believe'

GCS1103
29th December 2011, 05:51
Welcome, Alie.

I also enjoyed your analysis of the dynamic between Kerry and Bill. I would like to add my thoughts too, based on seeing both of them together at the Awake and Aware Conference on stage, in the dining room together, speaking to one another, etc. My feelings are based on actually watching them interact with one another, face to face.

I would agree that it seems like a role reversal in that Kerry is the Alpha female. IMO, it has more to do with ego than role reversal. Kerry's ego. There is definitely an "attitude" that Kerry projects around people in general, including Bill. In all fairness to her, she was the person who did the work putting the conference together, so she was entitled to be on edge a little; she was responsible for this large gathering of speakers, guests, attendees, etc. That being said, there is most certainly a tension that appears to exist when Kerry and Bill are in proximity of one another. I truly believe it emanates from Kerry and not Bill. Unlike Bill, she is not easily approachable, she is more aloof and, truthfully, not particularly friendly. Again, it could have been the circumstances under which we met her

This feeling regarding Kerry was expressed by a fair amount of people that I spoke to at the conference. I don't know if these attributes are necessarily bad, based on the type of work Kerry does, but there is no doubt that the source of the tension is her. Like you, I completely enjoyed the interviews that they conducted with the whistleblowers. I liked Bill's style more, so I became a member here, instead of Project Camelot. I guess only Bill can answer the question as to whether or not he and Kerry will do more joint interviews. What I will say is that Bill is incredible in front of an audience and will keep you absorbed while he is speaking. Therefore, for me, I would rather see him conduct more conferences, interviews, etc. on his own. I don't feel that they need to combine their skills in order to present us with information. I think Kerry will revert to her "Alpha" tendencies whenever she and Bill work on a project together.

Mulder
29th December 2011, 05:57
I'm certain that Bill, Kerry and most of their witnesses are being protected by some powerful people and forces as other whistle-blowers have been totally silenced by the Elite (I don't want to name names here) or they have even been killed like JFK was!

It definately hasn't been a "cake-walk" as there's been many "wolves-in-sheep's-clothing", many financial problems and probably some intimidation.

I really want to thank them not only in words, but I try to support them in other ways I can by donating or buying streams of their "awake and aware" conferences. I encourage everyone else to help them as well!

Alie
29th December 2011, 10:59
Welcome, Alie.

I also enjoyed your analysis of the dynamic between Kerry and Bill. I would like to add my thoughts too, based on seeing both of them together at the Awake and Aware Conference on stage, in the dining room together, speaking to one another, etc. My feelings are based on actually watching them interact with one another, face to face.

I would agree that it seems like a role reversal in that Kerry is the Alpha female. IMO, it has more to do with ego than role reversal. Kerry's ego. There is definitely an "attitude" that Kerry projects around people in general, including Bill. In all fairness to her, she was the person who did the work putting the conference together, so she was entitled to be on edge a little; she was responsible for this large gathering of speakers, guests, attendees, etc. That being said, there is most certainly a tension that appears to exist when Kerry and Bill are in proximity of one another. I truly believe it emanates from Kerry and not Bill. Unlike Bill, she is not easily approachable, she is more aloof and, truthfully, not particularly friendly. Again, it could have been the circumstances under which we met her

This feeling regarding Kerry was expressed by a fair amount of people that I spoke to at the conference. I don't know if these attributes are necessarily bad, based on the type of work Kerry does, but there is no doubt that the source of the tension is her. Like you, I completely enjoyed the interviews that they conducted with the whistleblowers. I liked Bill's style more, so I became a member here, instead of Project Camelot. I guess only Bill can answer the question as to whether or not he and Kerry will do more joint interviews. What I will say is that Bill is incredible in front of an audience and will keep you absorbed while he is speaking. Therefore, for me, I would rather see him conduct more conferences, interviews, etc. on his own. I don't feel that they need to combine their skills in order to present us with information. I think Kerry will revert to her "Alpha" tendencies whenever she and Bill work on a project together.

Hi and thank you! In the draft of my post, I had put this statement: ... if not, then we need a Bob Dean like person to rally around. (I didn't put it in cause I didn't want to be presumptuous) But you are definitely who I held in my mind as the Grissom character. I really do appreciate your edification about all this. I understand ... I am just trying so hard to seek the truth and it's so hard to be on my own. Sometimes with all the information swirling around, I just have to stop and think maybe it just doesn't matter - Ascension, no ascension. Like Sitchen, Don't like him. David W. is awesome ... No he's a fake - You know for a novice like me, it's just hard to know. So when you get a potential place to settle in, you/I tend to give a sigh of relief and want it to be ok.

Also, just to clarify the Wolf analogy in case any of us should start using it. In the wild, I didn't find a role reversal. It was only for clarity, I used that expression to try and understand the dynamics of Kerry and Bill.

In the wild, should an Alpha Male die, there is an "alpha male wolf waiting-in-the-wings", which then leads the pack. The Alpha Female doesn't ascend to leadership position. However, in the media, an Alpha Female is depicted as a "Hilary-like" character. I disagree with the media, an Alpha Female is more like Faith Hill, to Tim McGraw's Alpha Male. Hilary is a dominating, aggressive woman, who doesn't appear to need a mate. In the World of Wolves, I didn't find an equivalent.

So, I wouldn't call Kerry an Alpha Female, but rather to understand her tendencies, I'd say she is a female, in the role of an Alpha Male.

Lancelot
29th December 2011, 12:40
Welcome Alie,

Truth seeking is a difficult business as there are a whole lot more untruths out there than truths.

Both PC and PA have been truly educational and inspirational to me and I thank both Bill and Kerry for all they have done and continue to do to bring forth the truth to the truth seekers. Its inevitable that individuals will have their differences in points of detail and opinion alomg the way but as long as their intention is for the greater good then thats fine and we're all going in the right direction.

Whilst I appreciate what you are trying to do here- bring Bill and Kerry back together into one unified unit, as thats what you beleive will be the best thing for our community, this is really the sole perogative of the individuals involved. Things are always more complicated from the outside as we can never fully know all the details (and why should we). We have to repect those individuals choices and support them both for what they do, be it in unity or as seperate entities.

IMO the world is a better place with both PC and PA rather than just PC as it allows Bill and Kerry to work freely whilst still complimenting and supporting each other.

Love & Respect
Lancelot

Limor Wolf
29th December 2011, 13:53
I agree with you Lancelot,I could sign on what you wrote with both hands.especialy this sentence:

"Its inevitable that individuals will have their differences in points of detail and opinion alomg the way but as long as their intention is for the greater good then thats fine and we're all going in the right direction."

Bill Ryan
29th December 2011, 14:07
-------

Hi, All --

This is a wonderful thread. :)

I have a certain capacity to be the world's #1 supporter. I'm patient (extremely so), and I'm good at allowing others to speak -- or make their own proactive positive decisions -- when they feel moved to do so. I don't have to be the lead act, or the most prominent person in the room: my ego doesn't require that.

So in that way, I often simply wrap myself round people to offer support and energy. It's easier than battling always to say the first word (or the last). So I often kind of let things be. Yes, it's a sort of 'feminine' role -- a powerful one: supporting and steering, but not compliant or submissive.

I have another aspect to me, also: I will only tolerate BS/ lies/ manipulative games to a certain degree. When a particular line is crossed, I tend to change mode and I become very determined and (when called for) clearly spoken. I'm also not afraid to communicate anger when an injustice has occurred.

Behind the scenes, Kerry and I have had some nuclear toe-to-toe firefights which no-one else would ever want to have been around. I can be very clear when I feel I need to be, and Kerry will confirm that.

I am also very comfortable apologizing when I have been out of line. But I do not apologize merely to keep the peace: there are certain perceived rights and wrongs which are linked to integrity and which I feel are important to maintain in order to continue standing in one's own power.

So -- it's all a matter of balance. I'm a team player -- but also, paradoxically, a lone wolf. I have clearly defined and felt convictions which give me personal certainty about a large number of issues. Those constitute my GPS, my compass, my road map.

With all that clearly in sight, it's not important to always hog the limelight, as I (usually) know my own direction. The most important thing is to be true to oneself.

With my best wishes to all, Bill

Adam Greenland
29th December 2011, 14:23
I always saw it as Kerry playing the "Bad" cop to Bill's "Good" cop.

She likes to ask the prodding questions (even if they are outside the interviewee's comfort zone). That can be good, especially when these are questions the viewer may be thinking about.

But Kerry can sometimes come across as frustrated when these questions are batted away, or she is not given the answer she is looking for.

I think Kerry is also like David Wilcock, in that she is always willing to take a leap of faith, even with the most outrageous claims.

Bill comes across as measured, and keeps his card close to his chest, in that you can never tell if he believes anything the whistleblower is saying.

Whereas Kerry will try and steer an interview in a specific direction (sometimes to our benefit), Bill is willing to follow the witness down their own rabbit hole (with no judgement), leading to a more open conversation/exchange of ideas.

Sometimes this can lead to wild tangents, other times it's dynamite.

I think the 2 on 1 interview technique always found a perfect balance.

crested-duck
29th December 2011, 14:47
I find it easy to accept Bill and Kerry for what they each are. I may not always agree with them or their actions, but does it matter really? We are all individuals on a journey trying to get back home and learn truth along the way. I read somewhere that if you change the way you're looking at something, the thing you're looking at will change. I'm more concerned about someones message,rather than their ego, or lack of control of their ego. Opinions and views are constantly changing in these times of too much info to digest all at once. A little more acceptance of individuallity and a little less knit-picking please......

G.A
29th December 2011, 15:23
Welcome Allie.

Personally, I was drawn to Bill's maturity, lack of ego, gentleness, non-judgement and genuineness.

I was repelled by Kerry's ego, tactics and pushiness.

Although I appreciate immeasurably what they both did together, there was a growing level of intolerance in me towards Kerry's personality and methods. I prefer the split and the path Bill has chosen.

I don't wish to take anything away from all of Kerry's hard work and dedication which made so much of this possible, but things change and evolve - in this case for the better imo.

I'd like to add that the term alpha is used to characterize an animal with a high primal drive for self propagation by way of domination. It is necessary, at times, for the human animal to fall back on alpha traits during emergency or threat, but generally being alpha is being in service of self and ego.

christian
29th December 2011, 15:38
Kerry's and Bill's efforts are indeed monumental, it makes perfect sense to join forces with like minded people and to support those on the front lines whole-heartedly, but then again the biggest movement in history (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15830-BLESSED-UNREST-this-is-what-we-are-doing-at-Project-Avalon.-MUST-WATCH-video) is already moving and it's decentralized.

I am invited to 2 young people's farm for new years eve, where they establish a "center for peace", in the same village is a castle, whose new owner is devoted to exploring the spiritual nature of humanity, I've just been to an exopolitics meeting the other week, where I met a young man, who is establishing an alternative center in an old cinema, that he inherited, 10km further is the HealingCastle, where I worked half a year myself, I've just been to job-school, where many of the other apprentices are only 17 years old, my class consists of only 12 people, one of them is totally aware of the shadow government and ancient history, another one told me about Masaru Emoto's water crystal findings, the teacher was interested in Wilhelm Reich, when he saw the biography on my table and was fast to relate his work to the fact, the all is energy and he was genuinely interested when asking more questions about my personal experiences with it, I met lots of different people since one month ago, when I moved to the city and the vast majority was either open to or aware of what is going on behind the scenes and there are so many activist / discussion groups here, that I can only directly contribute to a fraction of them.
The tide is turning, there is a fire in the minds of men.
The task now seems to be to steer this energy in a smart way along some very basic guidelines to avoid all those traps, I feel so far this is working out not too bad.

The analysis of the dynamics between Kerry and Bill is surely well observed and it's not idle navel gazing yet :biggrin1:
Every generation has the heroes it deserves/needs, it is everything but a coincidence that the two of them got together to build up Camelot / Avalon, in my gut I find they are the right people at the right time at the right place - but of course through any process we all develop, everything flows :)

Amysenthia
29th December 2011, 15:50
Welcome Allie:whoo:

Nice to see new members dipping their toe into the waters. As far as the Bill/Kerry thread my view is that I so appreciate what they did together in forming Project Camelot. That interaction brought so much enlightenment to myself about the workings of the "hidden hands" that control so much of this world. As far as their decisions to separate their "projects", that is their personal stuff. I choose to see them as people that started to grow a wonderful tree and now their separate projects have become different branches on that same tree. Even though each seem to be growing separately they are both still part of the great tree. Underneath their branches we can all enjoy the shade of sharing our personal journeys and exploring all the knowledge they have helped us find. I wish them both nothing but the "BEST" for all that they have done. Many times people come together to create something wonderful then go on to do different things. Does it matter who the alpa male/female is? Not really.

So there's my two cents on the matter. Thanks for a great, thought provoking first post Allie. Looking forward to your future contributions!

Limor Wolf
29th December 2011, 15:57
man vs woman
black vs white
religious vs non religious
asleep vs awake
westerners vs easterners
career vs family
spirit vs technology
mainstreen vs alternative
bosses vs employees
Bill vs Kerry

oops...

just saying

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 16:13
man vs woman
black vs white
religious vs non religious
asleep vs awake
westerners vs easterners
career vs family
spirit vs technology
mainstreen vs alternative
bosses vs employees
Bill vs Kerry

oops...

just saying

Limor,

Very creative Ooops here. Nicely done btw. The community is under attack in many ways. Strong views and personalities clash. I'm sorry to see B&K go separate ways, but I understand it. I'm sure both have their reasons.
In general no one specific that this is addressed to:

On a somewhat separate point as my beloved Khaleesi likes to say when looking for the truth and you have two apparent opposing sides, you have A's story and B's story and somewhere in the middle is usually the truth.... that's why we have impartial judges or we seek blind justice. When sides are drawn they are polarized. It takes someone with no investment in the case who fully sees the facts and makes a judgment. We out here might be a good jury on issues concerning 2012, B&K, or whatever topic is atm or we might be polarized one way or another. It feels to me like much of the population all over the place is falling into categories, and when exposed you see the wagging finger of "Improper" conduct like, "We don't talk like that now do we". Lots of innuendo going on, twisting of blame, and disinfo tactics abound. Someone does not want the truth getting out here, and will do their damnedest to shut down threads remotely close to it, even if it puts them on vacation for three days or two weeks.

Elly
29th December 2011, 16:29
To be honest, the most grabbing interviews for me are the ones done by Bill and Kerry together. Two strong yet completely different individuals, working as a unit, was very potent.

I'm actually not into the alternative world, whatever that means. Camelot Project (now Camelot and Avalon) was and still is the only alternative site(s) that I follow regularly.

Is it the epicenter for change? I don't know. But it certainly is greatly influential and has the ability to give a comprehensive view to people even outside the conventional alternative audience.

Brodie75
29th December 2011, 16:40
Together Bill & Kerry's Camelot had a lot of value. Since the split very little has
held my interest. It's not because i don't like either of them i think it's more

like a band. Together their music is great to listen to, popular and engaging
and the solo albums are an equired taste.:)

Limor Wolf
29th December 2011, 16:49
To Unified serenity,

You and your beloved Khaleesi sound like two very wise women.

"that's why we have impartial judges or we seek blind justice. When sides are drawn they are polarized"
searching for the nodding in agreement smiley but can not find it (there is this one-
:rockon: but it looks like having a bad hair day)

I have found this:

~ The signs of outstanding leadership appear primarily among the followers. Are the followers reaching their potential? Are they learning? Serving? Do they achieve the required results? Do they change with grace? Manage conflict? ~ Max De Pree

To Bil:

~ Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. ~

congratulations

Bill Ryan
29th December 2011, 16:53
-------

My personal stance (for the moment) about 'more interviews' is as follows:

1) There's already plenty of information out there to inform those who want to know what's really going on. Each section of each interview -- ours and others -- is like a bunch of pixels in an image. We already have the picture. More pixels will only make it more sharp and focused. Meanwhile, it's already clear what the big picture looks like.

2) In my opinion, more interviews and radio shows -- to some extent -- may just confuse the issue. Sometimes, less is more. A priority question may be how to reach more people (and get all the existing material translated) -- not how best to continue preaching to the choir.

3) My own journey now has led me, pretty much, to (a) preparedness -- as a kind of insurance, worst-case back-up -- and (b) ways to mitigate what's planned and/or expected using spiritual/ non-physical means. I don't personally feel I need any more information -- and all that I do know is already out there, fully shared, in one place or another.

4) All that said, there is room, and indeed a need, for a series of syntheses and summaries, and I'm well aware of that. That may be a role I can play quite well. There's also a need to critique, intelligently and calmly, much of the dis-and misinformation which is currently rampant. I can do that, too. :)

My best wishes to all, Bill

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 17:01
4) All that said, there is room, and indeed a need, for a series of syntheses and summaries, and I'm well aware of that. That may be a role I can play quite well. There's also a need to critique, intelligently and calmly, much of the dis-and misinformation which is currently rampant. I can do that, too. :)

I look forward to seeing this. I too am working diligently at this time to put my thoughts, findings etc into a format. Comparing notes is great fun.... especially if done so in a calm manner without drama.

Much love,

Serenity

write4change
29th December 2011, 17:09
Knowing who you are and what you do best is true wisdom.

I agree that a synthesis might be a noble task. I have read and seen so much now, it is jumbled up in my mind. I know I have seen it. But I can't put my hands on it now to link to it.

I am also with you on prepardness. I am also old enough to recognize opportunity, as well as, knowing its pitfalls when it comes.

One of the reasons I did Occupy LA is that I had read Jacque Fresco for years. The problem with his future city designs is that he says this is what is wrong with city A and city F solves all its problems. What he never addresses is how to you get from city A to city F? Making the successful transition is what is dangerous and fearful for a society. There are no social maps. In other words, the west was settled after a bunch of Rogers and Clarks.

Occupy LA was building an intentional community right now. Unlike others, we had a lot going for us with space and weather and access to amenities. I tried to explain to people that if someone gave 50,000 people a brand new Jacque Fresco city to live in --- it would fail. Because we have no real experience in this country any longer of living co operatively. We are all rugged individuals who know our way is the best way and we will not compromise. Our gurus and our belief system is also the best and we will get in your face about it.

Everyone came to Occupy LA with their own agenda. What was really bad is most of their plans were secretive. Screaming for transparency, they were making backroom deals.

What I like most about you is I know you see all that.

Elly
29th December 2011, 17:21
I absolutely support this stage of evolution of Camelot. Like Lancelot said it allows "Bill and Kerry to work freely whilst still complimenting and supporting each other".

All the interviews watched and reading done on both sites allowed me to gain an understanding of where all the nonsense of this world comes from. To a point where I don't need to go further or deeper. This is very helpful to keep ones sanity and focus on other important steps. I have a personal responsibility for my own evolution.

Bill, If you find the time to present syntheses and summaries, or give your point of view about information or events out there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Bill Ryan
29th December 2011, 17:41
Bill, If you find the time to present syntheses and summaries, or give your point of view about information or events out there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Two posts on my thread 2012: What May be in Store:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37467-2012-What-may-be-in-store

The Opening Post from Adrian Salbuchi (with a couple of additional comments of my own):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37467-2012-What-may-be-in-store&p=389603#post389603

...and this post, originally from Mike Adams, (http://naturalnews.com/032258_economic_collapse_2012.html) here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37467-2012-What-may-be-in-store&p=389367&viewfull=1#post389367

Both of those, taken together, combine to present a pretty clear picture.

Also, in my opinion, one can discount as distractions and/or misinformation:

-- the Mayan Calendar (except as a marker that there is indeed a rise of consciousness on the planet, a rising tide which floats all boats).
-- any claims that the ETs are overtly helping. (I may be wrong, but I do not believe they have openly intervened. Benevolent friends in high places do, of course, assist in many unseen ways behind the scenes.)
-- any claims that there have been or are about to be 'mass arrests' of the controlling globalists.
-- any testimony of any kind that references NESARA.
-- most (but not necessarily all) channeled or received messages.
-- any testimony of any kind that references the significance of asteroids or comets.
-- any references to Ascension meant in the sense of a 'rapture' or 'rescue'. This is New-Age elitism of the most extreme, illusory, and unfounded kind.

We're on this playing field on our own, folks. We DO have high-level support, but it's essentially our game to play: and we can do that either well, or badly.

Regard it as a kind of test of everything you do and are: a Galactic Superbowl (or a kind of Cosmic World Cup Final, for non-Americans :) ). The penalty of messing up may be thousands of years of enduring a real, in-your-face, prison planet. This is what's at stake.

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 17:52
-- any references to Ascension meant in the sense of a 'rapture' or 'rescue'. This is New-Age elitism of the most extreme, illusory, and unfounded kind.

Regard it as a kind of test of everything you do and are: a Galactic Superbowl (or a kind of Cosmic World Cup Final, for non-Americans :) ). The penalty of messing up may be thousands of years of enduring a real, in-your-face, prison planet. This is what's at stake.

Bill, your post was spot on for me. This part that I quoted is what I think has had me stirred up for two weeks. I have been writing a book for some time now, and periodically I set it aside because certain things I need have not fallen into place, yet in the last couple of weeks there has been an avalanche download into my head. Maybe it's my pendulum thing I have experienced all my life.

I absorb new information and the pendulum swings extreme right and I know that I need it to balance out, so it swings far left and eventually my lil mind in the middle gets it to settle and therein lies the download time. The more heady the information, the longer it takes to swing back and forth.

I cannot thank you enough for this forum, it's members on so many different levels whether they have agreed with me or not have helped to balance that darn pendulum and I am writing in a focused manner again which I have not done so in a decade. I do want to see your compilation of data, and find your work balanced. I have been irritated at times at what I perceive distractions for you, but that's just my outside viewpoint because I thought those "distractions" were meant to assault your credibility to let me say delicately was meant to lift another up. You nor I are perfect just as with all. Thank you for your well thought out and patient posts. I do not have your gift of sitting back it seems, but I do think possibly I had to take this assertive role I have played here lately to get to the point which I am now currently enjoying.

Now, back to work.....

Much love and appreciation,

Serenity

Revere
29th December 2011, 18:05
I have not been posting on Avalon for the same gamut of reasons as many others have expressed but, I see here in this thread a positive potential for a meaningful out come. AND THAT IS… ANOTHER CHANCE AT TRULY HEALING AND RECONCILING ALL THE MIRIAD OF ISSUES THAT HAVE SPLIT AND REDUCED THE TRUE VALUE OF WHAT PC COULD HAVE BECOME AND MAYBE STILL CAN?

Let’s face it IMHO; Bill and Kerry are less effective and weaker apart then together as are the splits that have occurred in the communities forums. The quality of their and our work has suffered. They/We both are more complete fighting this fight together then apart. Both can create a synergy that goes beyond the current fractious state out into the world at large. Unless, B&K and others can work through the EGO issues, financial issues, and celebrity temptations or perceptions the mission has been weakened. Go ahead call me wrong, ill informed or a dreamer. But, I think you and many of us know this down in our souls and the split(s) have lead to a lot of miss-steps as you both have journeyed forward on “your own path”! THERE IS NO NEED TO DRUDGE UP ALL THE DETAILS.

But, how important is this mission? We all know that IT IS CRITICAL! I implore both of you to take a deep serious look outside your selves and decide how important is this “Service To Others” and how true you are to its calling. B&K I in no way intend to judge or accuse but please be true to your selves and all of us to ourselves.

Yes, this goes for each one of us in our relations to this community and all around us daily. Are you a “light worker” or any other name for a positive force in this world? If so, “know thyself” in truth and honesty and follow your calling no matter where it leads beyond yourself and your own personal limitations. It will never be easy and it will take strength beyond yourself and your current perceived limitations. Call out to higher powers and get help when it is needed. Great things take great people who can rise up over their own limitations...with help. It has been and still is the time we each must rise above our humanness. I would LOVE to see a new start here and now. God help us!

This is what my heart tells me and I will not engage in debate about the splits being growth or the solution for different strokes for different folks or even that people got their just deserts. Let’s put “Abbott and Costello, Martin and Lewis, Laurel & Hearty, Rowan & Martin back together again or pick whatever analogy you prefer. IT IS TIME!

Peace & Love to You all,

Revere

Tommy
29th December 2011, 18:05
-------

1) There's already plenty of information out there to inform those who want to know what's really going on. Each section of each interview -- ours and others -- is like a bunch of pixels in an image. We already have the picture. More pixels will only make it more sharp and focused. Meanwhile, it's already clear what the big picture looks like.

2) In my opinion, more interviews and radio shows -- to some extent -- may just confuse the issue. Sometimes, less is more. A priority question may be how to reach more people (and get all the existing material translated) -- not how best to continue preaching to the choir.

3) My own journey now has led me, pretty much, to (a) preparedness -- as a kind of insurance, worst-case back-up -- and (b) ways to mitigate what's planned and/or expected using spiritual/ non-physical means. I don't personally feel I need any more information -- and all that I do know is already out there, fully shared, in one place or another.

Well, at least it is easier for the public to understand where your are at in your path, that is always well appreciated in a public figure.

You also help define the difference between Camelot and Avalon, which I think is good to avoid confusion.

Camelot, Kerry and myself believe that the picture is constantly changing, which it is, no-one can deny this. No single individual (incl. Kerry, you, me and most WB's) knows exactly what the "picture" is, denying this is futile too in my view.
It is also easier to judge others and not your self, something made very evident earlier this year.

But know I respect your choice to say and do what you do, but I do not agree :)

And the article you posted regarding 2012 is fine (because it came from a somewhat respected journalist), but the article simply covers all possible scenarios in my view, much of it could have been posted as an eg. 2011 prediction as much as 2012. So what I saw in this was someone covering all possibilities, thus safe-guarding the chance of saying "I told you so" in retrospect.

My message is simple: Do not expect other people to find what is already inside your own being, and encourage yourself and others to resonate their own truth.

So in my view in light of what I wrote above, I think it is more healthy for Bill and Kerry to work on their individual paths.

Too bad you are done as a journalist though, I will also miss your presence interviewing.

Best of new-years wishes, and doom and gloom is a no-go in my book ;)

PS: The word ascension makes me chuckle most times.. I do generally not buy into this either (depending on the use of the terminology). I think it is simple, you "ascend" every time you die, and if you know quantum physics you will know that everything exists everywhere all the "time" anyways, so in my view you are always ascended.. Way too much BS on this topic (sorry folks, that is what I feel).

Bill Ryan
29th December 2011, 18:16
Too bad you are done as a journalist though

I never once said that!

But, regarding the idea that less is sometimes more:

After J D Salinger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Salinger) wrote Catcher in the Rye, he was for the rest of his life no less of an author.

:)

It is also easier to judge others and not your self, something made very evident earlier this year.

Tommy -- listen up: please make sure you know what you're talking about before you offer opinions like that.

christian
29th December 2011, 18:21
I do not think Kerry and Bill not doing interviews together at the moment is a problem, the archive is still there and it's huge. Where would be the progress, if they were doing the same over and over? His statement, that the big picture is pretty much outlined now and that because of this, we ought to consciously move into the next stage to create something fundemental new, is more powerful than any new interview. This is not about entertaining the audience every other month with new whistleblower testimony. The whole interview thing is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

Tommy
29th December 2011, 18:30
Too bad you are done as a journalist though

I never once said that!

But, regarding the idea that less is sometimes more:

After J D Salinger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Salinger) wrote Catcher in the Rye, he was for the rest of his life no less of an author.

:)

Tommy -- listen up: please make sure you know what you're talking about before you offer opinions like that.

The first part you quoted was to trigger a response, that should have been obvious. - The response you gave is what I wanted :)

And for the latter part: Yes, indeed make sure I know what I am talking about. Now, you know very little about me and whom I communicate with Bill, so don't be so hasty in judging my opinion either.
No reason to get excited.. You know exactly what I am talking about and it is not in anyone's interest here to draw this discussion public. The reason it was mentioned is because you are (some times) very quick to judge others..

G.A
29th December 2011, 18:34
Well, at least it is easier for the public to understand where your are at in your path, that is always well appreciated in a public figure.

You also help define the difference between Camelot and Avalon, which I think is good to avoid confusion.

Camelot, Kerry and myself believe that the picture is constantly changing, which it is, no-one can deny this. No single individual (incl. Kerry, you, me and most WB's) knows exactly what the "picture" is, denying this is futile too in my view.

And the article you posted regarding 2012 is fine (because it came from a somewhat respected journalist), but the article simply covers all possible scenarios in my view, much of it could have been posted as an eg. 2011 prediction as much as 2012. So what I saw in this was someone covering all possibilities, thus safe-guarding the chance of saying "I told you so" in retrospect.

My message is simple: Do not expect other people to find what is already inside your own being, and encourage yourself and others to resonate their own truth.

So in my view in light of what I wrote above, I think it is more healthy for Bill and Kerry to work on their individual paths.

Too bad you are done as a journalist though, I will also miss your presence interviewing.

PS: The word ascension makes me chuckle most times.. I do generally not buy into this either (depending on the use of the terminology). I think it is simple, you "ascend" every time you die, and if you know quantum physics you will know that everything exists everywhere all the "time" anyways, so in my view you are always ascended.. Way too much BS on this topic (sorry folks, that is what I feel).

The only thing that has truly changed in that past few thousand years is technology. Otherwise people have been saying the same thing in different words (or even the same words) time and time again.

We attempt to rediscover the truths of history, because we know the current official sources aren't always trustworthy.
We know the official sources aren't trustworthy because we know, as people have known in the past, that power corrupts - and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The new age movement is a rehash of all the spiritual beliefs mixed in with new words based on new technologies and scientific revelations.

If one takes a narrow perspective, it is easy to think that things change daily. But in the grand scheme of things, we live in a cyclical paradigm and the nature of a cycle is to recycle. Some have had their fill of "new" information and chose to act on what information they have. There reaches a point where the big picture, no matter how fuzzy it may yet be, is clear enough to act upon. Getting lost in the minute details can become time consuming and detrimental. So no, the picture is not always changing. The picture has looked the same for quite some time when looked at from a further perspective. Only when one zooms in too close, does the picture appear to change.

The first part you quoted was to trigger a response, that should have been obvious. - The response you gave is what I wanted :)

Oh boy, you sure are a manipulative one. That makes things more clear.

Amysenthia
29th December 2011, 18:56
Ok. WOW!! Don't really like the tone of where the subjects seem to be going. Remember everyone, we are on the same team here!! LETS GET BACK TO WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.... We are here to help one another. To be a source. A source of support, a source of guidance when ones needs info, a source of reassurance when one feels that everyone is against them, etc.

Please everyone take a deep breath. As you breath in know the "I am". Know that you are a part of the infinite whole. Breath out and know that " I am". I am a part of the infinite whole. Love, Love, Love. It is the only answer. Forgive others for they know not what they do. In the scheme of things so many things are unimportant. Do not let a few unmeant words derail a friendship or sink a relationship. We are all one if we are on the side of light. Forget ego and laugh. Let others have their opinions. Think of me what you will. I will raise my glass to you and hug you hard while I remind you that "I have your back".

As William Paine said, "I may not agree with you, but I will go to my death defending your right to say it!", or something like that.

Love you all!!!!!!

Tommy
29th December 2011, 19:03

The only thing that has truly changed in that past few thousand years is technology. Otherwise people have been saying the same thing in different words (or even the same words) time and time again.

We attempt to rediscover the truths of history, because we know the current official sources aren't always trustworthy.
We know the official sources aren't trustworthy because we know, as people have known in the past, that power corrupts - and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The new age movement is a rehash of all the spiritual beliefs mixed in with new words based on new technologies and scientific revelations.

If one takes a narrow perspective, it is easy to think that things change daily. But in the grand scheme of things, we live in a cyclical paradigm and the nature of a cycle is to recycle. Some have had their fill of "new" information and chose to act on what information they have. There reaches a point where the big picture, no matter how fuzzy it may yet be, is clear enough to act upon. Getting lost in the minute details can become time consuming and detrimental. So no, the picture is not always changing. The picture has looked the same for quite some time when looked at from a further perspective. Only when one zooms in too close, does the picture appear to change.

Oh boy, you sure are a manipulative one. That makes things more clear.

Well, perhaps, but if so I am left wondering why no-one apparently (if the picture is so clear) have acted on this information yet. I see many big words, yet few substantial changes.
If the situation was clear we would maybe have been done with this earthly charade long ago. Though I am not discounting those in the past whom have tried.

As for your "manipulative" statement: Why is it manipulative to get Bill to state clearly that he is not done with journalism? The reason it was asked to trigger a response is that many people around the web (and some on this forum) thought Bill was done with journalism. And I for one do not want anyone to stop asking questions :)

write4change
29th December 2011, 19:07
I think to a point things are cylical but they are also a spiral and there is math to that not often taught anymore. Spirals are usually a way of moving up, rather than choosing to go down. Progress is made. There is only one thing I have now that I did not have in the 50s that I value and that is a computer and the internet. That is a huge leap in progress. It is the ability to connect the planet. It is a different form of communicating and thinking. Is Bill writing to me almost instantly while he is in Equador? Does that connection change both us and the planet. Is it the planet's inducement or access to allow the human race to change.

Creation stories matter. I think that the fact that the human race does not know and seems to be seeking how it came about has been a form of living nightmare. I feel that had we really just evolved there would not be this huge desire of where did I come from? But I may be wrong on that and it is simply that quest that drives progress.

Since I got on the internet in 02, I have learned so much. I have 156 semester units in history and I lived with Stanford history prof in the early 70s who was a Rhoades scholar, neither of us knew anything about the Federal Reserve or its significance. How is that possible? I used to teach high school civics and it was not in those text books either. I distrust much because I can see with my own lying eyes how much as been kept from all of us. We cannot make good choices without knowing all the facts.

I would never had tried an intention community the way I first did if I had known about the Owns Experiment. This rich guy from England buys an entire city of 33,000 acres with houses, schools, churches, businesses, etc. and brings a lot of people from England to America to live the Utopian dream. It was an epic fail. It is the reason socialism never really took root in America. It is the reason that communism is only a fringe idea for desperate people in America. Had I known this story I would not have tried to repeat it--in any fashion. I learned about this from the internet. In the 60s, there was a lot of experiments with utopian concepts. A total waste of time because they had all been done but the what, when, where, and why were not available. Now all that is out there if you take the time to search and read.

I am excited about Bill's idea to at least reference synthesize this newly available knowledge. The clearest picture I have is from Graham Hancock's life time of work and writing which clearly shows that the PTB have repressed knowledge for a long long time and still do as much as they are able.

G.A
29th December 2011, 19:22
Well, perhaps, but if so I am left wondering why no-one apparently (if the picture is so clear) have acted on this information yet. I see many big words, yet few substantial changes.
If the situation was clear we would maybe have been done with this earthly charade long ago. Though I am not discounting those in the past whom have tried.

As for your "manipulative" statement: Why is it manipulative to get Bill to state clearly that he is not done with journalism? The reason it was asked to trigger a response is that many people around the web (and some on this forum) thought Bill was done with journalism. And I for one do not want anyone to stop asking questions :)

If by "no one has acted" - you mean the majority... than the reason is obvious. No amount of further minute detail will wake up the majority if they remain blind to the big picture and the vast amount of information currently available to them. Many in the alternative community have acted on the available information, so perhaps your goal is to get the word out further to those unaware.

In regards to the manipulative statement, it is your wording that makes it manipulative. One can be straightforward and ask a question, or; as you did, can use reverse psychology to "trigger a response" and make a false statement in attempt to "get Bill to state what you wanted".

Brodie75
29th December 2011, 19:27
No reason to get excited.. You know exactly what I am talking about and it is not in anyone's interest here to draw this discussion public. The reason it was mentioned is because you are (some times) very quick to judge others..

Agreed and i think it sometimes deters people from making comments. I for one do not post often because of this.
I realise i shouldn't let fear of strutiny or harsh comment dictate my willingness to post but it does make me hessitant.

Tommy
29th December 2011, 19:31

If by "no one has acted" - you mean the majority... than the reason is obvious. No amount of further minute detail will wake up the majority if they remain blind to the big picture and the vast amount of information currently available to them. Many in the alternative community have acted on the available information, so perhaps your goal is to get the word out further to those unaware.

In regards to the manipulative statement, it is your wording that makes it manipulative. One can be straightforward and ask a question, or; as you did, can use reverse psychology to "trigger a response" and make a false statement in attempt to "get Bill to state what you wanted".

You hit the nail on the head with the first part of your statement, very much correct assertion :)

I get what you are saying regarding the reverse psychology, it was purely based on my own history and experiences in communicating with Bill, actually just to even get a response.

I am sorry if this seemed offensive in any way to other members, no bad intentions behind this, I promise :peace:

Brodie75
29th December 2011, 20:53
I would agree that it seems like a role reversal in that Kerry is the Alpha female. IMO, it has more to do with ego than role reversal. Kerry's ego. There is definitely an "attitude" that Kerry projects around people in general, including Bill. there is most certainly a tension that appears to exist when Kerry and Bill are in proximity of one another. I truly believe it emanates from Kerry and not Bill.

I agree with you regarding Kerry's ego, although i think it has gotten bigger since the split. I think Bill's influence kept it somewhat in check while they were a team. Apart they both seem to struggle with ego and judgement at times. But i don't think they could rekindle their former synergy. They seem to be moving in different directions.

I liked Bill's style more, so I became a member here, instead of Project Camelot.

Same for me also, but at times i think ego has reared it's head here as well, but as a forum i do agree with bill in that Avalon is the best.

Spirithorse
29th December 2011, 21:17
-------

Hi Bill,

I completely understand what you're taking about and I agree that less indeed is more, sometimes.
Anyway, some time ago you promised to release the second part of the interview Inelia did with you earlier this year. So far I haven't found it anywhere... I so would love to see that.

I have to say that I always enjoyed you sharing your personal experiences, (particularly the past life memories and how it all was related), when you talked about your early years and what's happening behind the scenes...
For me, that makes your journey and your life's purpose more tangible - and I just enjoy listening to you.

What you started with your seminar work with Inelia sounded great and I was hoping there would have been something in England as well.
As this kind of joint work is obviously off the table at the moment, are there any plans for you to work with your team building / educational trainings in the near future?
I feel it's important that people form groups and work together for the new paradigm. From what I understand that is what you try to initiate with your work.

Thanks for all what you and Kerry have done.

Mike
29th December 2011, 21:40
i was secretly and perhaps selfishly thrilled with the Bill/ Kerry split. this may sound crass, but some people, despite love shared, are better off working separately.

i find it difficult to watch a Kerry interview because i'm too busy cringing. you might find a few gems in there, but you can almost always predict when she's about to say or do something embarrassing. you sit there thinking 'oh no, don't do it, don't say it!'...and sure enough she does or says it.

i don't know if she was constantly selected last in gym class growing up or what, but there is this hypersensitivity (unwarranted, in my view) with her when it comes to Bill that i cannot understand. it's like she's always on guard against being upstaged - unnecessarily so imho. there are so many examples, but 1 springs to mind: Bill was discussing (in Camelot split interview) a difficult conversation he was having with a whistleblower ( "external" forces were making it near impossible to discuss certain topics) and Kerry rudely and obnoxiously interrupted to announce that she had been present as well; which was mystifying because no one had said she hadn't been present, it simply hadn't come up in what was only a brief explanation of the event until it was abruptly interrupted:confused:

i was so put off by her obnoxiousness that i stopped watching the video all-together. when i returned to watch i skipped all the Kerry parts and listened only to Bill. which is a shame because there is no denying her passion and intelligence.

i could give a rather long list of Kerry missteps, but i'll stop here. perhaps i've already gone on too long, but i had to get that off my chest.

nomadguy
29th December 2011, 23:50
Some small bickers aside I think we can reach a real consensus here.
- We can agree to disagree.
- We have the opportunity to take actions that are non-violent and in ways that are most likely have a positive outcome.
- We can all take the tips that have been shared here and then apply them to our lives ~where it fits.
- We can all take great sigh of relief, with the fact that we know that most people here at the Avalon Forum do have a common theme,

To save Earth, and to save ourselves as a species. I feel this resonance grows every day.

Thanks to all whom posted here!
It is my view that you are all awesome!

(and if we must fight about something ~ make sure for our own sakes, that it is a fight worth having)
:thumb:

jasontorque
30th December 2011, 01:00
This brings to mind a very special moment in Zurich, when Brian O'Leary spontaneously took the piano during his speech. For a few brief moments, his beautiful introspection perhaps reflected something more powerful than words.

gripreaper
30th December 2011, 01:17
-------

I think many Avalonian's are also at that point where they are aware of what the big picture looks like, how and where we have looked back and rewrote history in it's proper truth, and compiled all of the players and uncovered the trajectory. What does that big picture look like? That would be difficult to summarize in a few short paragraphs, but let me take a stab at it anyway. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, earth was moving along just fine, totally in balance with nature. Along came an "off planet" group, who changed that balance, both genetically in our very DNA and in our very psyche. They developed a polarized patriarchal control structure, for their own agendas and reasons, and we fought against them and that holocaust, or extinction level event, or( cataclysmic nuclear war and deluge which blew up Tiamat) is imbedded in our very core as a race memory, and it is part and parcel to the filter and context through which most humans view reality. This nefarious elite group understands this, and has used this quite well to steer and manipulate the populace, in order to return to their prominence and technology which they lost in that cataclysmic event. We are there now. The available technology, mostly hidden from mainstream, is restored and these nefarious elite bloodline rulers, in their arrogance and low level instinctual awareness, have proceeded to "reset the bar" and yet this populace is waking up.

We know that we are heading into a climactic transition period, where we can choose what the future will look like, and it will either be the elite's hundreds of thousands of year agenda, or it will be the rest of us humans. It will either be a slave planet or a paradise, we get to choose.

My own journey now has led me, pretty much, to (a) preparedness -- as a kind of insurance, worst-case back-up -- and (b) ways to mitigate what's planned and/or expected using spiritual/ non-physical means. I don't personally feel I need any more information -- and all that I do know is already out there, fully shared, in one place or another.

This instinct has not escaped most here, the need to prepare for this transition, and to help steer it. Doing one's inner spiritual work is a huge component of the transition, as we will not be able to look back and use much of anything we learned and developed in the old patriarchal paradigm. What we can use is all of our potential when fully connected to the matrix, the energy of all that is, the great Sophia, in balance and moving away from the polarities, both masculine and feminine, towards that which unites.

All that said, there is room, and indeed a need, for a series of syntheses and summaries, and I'm well aware of that. That may be a role I can play quite well. There's also a need to critique, intelligently and calmly, much of the dis-and misinformation which is currently rampant. I can do that, too.

I love this idea. I've been asking this question lately: What is the most seminal comprehensive work out there to hand to a complete neophyte? It does appear that the newbies are getting up to speed in record time, things that took many of us decades. That is a clue in and of itself.

WhiteFeather
30th December 2011, 01:32
Welcome Alie, Agreed, a splendid post indeed. We can use some new troops like you here, especially with such great insight. Can't wait for your second thread, we will be waiting anxiously.
Wanishi <~WF~>

jorr lundstrom
30th December 2011, 01:50

Agreed and i think it sometimes deters people from making comments. I for one do not post often because of this.
I realise i shouldn't let fear of strutiny or harsh comment dictate my willingness to post but it does make me hessitant.

I do know wot youre talking about. I have written one post in this thread #6

( thanked by 24 times) and was suggested to leave Avalon by guess who.

Its a very a touchy mood here.I dont critizise anyone, just stating a fact.

We will all see if i get away with this post.

Mike
30th December 2011, 02:52
I started listen to Camelot interviews. Then went on to Avalon. It has given me a lot.

But since the LS banning I have written very little but read a lot. When I realized

write anything for most of the time. It seems like a waste of time and energy if here

shut up until there is a possibility that the Whole Truth may be appreciated and not

only choosen parts of it. I dont think Avalon can be an epicenter for change until

Avalon itself shows a willingness to face its members with a different attitude.

jorr, if you keep prefacing your posts with the ridiculous ' gee i hope i don't get banned' and then follow it up with vague, meaningless put-downs of the forum and its members, exactly what reaction do you expect to get?

contrary to popular belief, members here do not get banned very easily. in fact, the mod-team is quite tolerant. if anything, Rob got preferential treatment - think about it: who else here on the forum could accuse the forum founder of racism and stretch the baseless slander into a 20+pg thread and still remain a member??? and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

not only is 'gee, i hope i don't get banned for this, but...' antagonizing to mods, it undermines the whole forum. it's the formula for the typical forum martyrdom we've seen time and again, a tiresome routine we can all do without.

so please, make a decision: either stay and contribute positively or go down with the sinking Sidious ship. your choice. either way, i don't think i'm alone in saying that this limping dog of a topic needs to be put out of its misery one way or another, asap.

jorr lundstrom
30th December 2011, 03:10

jorr, if you keep prefacing your posts with the ridiculous ' gee i hope i don't get banned' and then follow it up with vague, meaningless put-downs of the forum and its members, exactly what reaction do you expect to get?

contrary to popular belief, members here do not get banned very easily. in fact, the mod-team is quite tolerant. if anything, Rob got preferential treatment - think about it: who else here on the forum could accuse the forum founder of racism and stretch the baseless slander into a 20+pg thread and still remain a member??? and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

not only is 'gee, i hope i don't get banned for this, but...' antagonizing to mods, it undermines the whole forum. it's the formula for the typical forum martyrdom we've seen time and again, a tiresome routine we can all do without.

so please, make a decision: either stay and contribute positively or go down with the sinking Sidious ship. your choice. either way, i don't think i'm alone in saying that this limping dog of a topic needs to be put out of its misery one way or another, asap.

Thank you Chinaski for your sober post. And please dont mix me up with

Rob too much. I just used LS as a point in time. If you still have so much

upset feelings about Rob, please write it in a post were Im not involved.

I still wonder if its possible to express truth in a way that can only be

percieved as positive to everyone. Exuse me, I doubt.

Bill Ryan
30th December 2011, 04:11
And for the latter part: Yes, indeed make sure I know what I am talking about. Now, you know very little about me and whom I communicate with Bill, so don't be so hasty in judging my opinion either.

Tommy, you don't know a damn thing about me.

You just think you do. :)

jcocks
30th December 2011, 04:19
Same for me also, but at times i think ego has reared it's head here as well, but as a forum i do agree with bill in that Avalon is the best.

Absolutely! I've thought about moving to another forum after the whole LS saga, as I really valued his input and didn't like how things had gone here...but every time I think about that, I come back to the question of "Where would I go?"... and the answer is that there isn't anywhere quite like Camelot... Except for maybe Avalon, but avalon forum is very sparse compared to here. Bill and co have done an excptional job with this forum. Many a good forum has gone down due to far less than this forum has had to deal with :)

lelmaleh
30th December 2011, 04:55
I appreciate all that Bill and Kerry have done and accept that things move on and respect that they have good reasons. I think we need to focus on the bigger picture which is how to help ourselves. I agree that we have the information, it's been out there for awhile. So what do we do now? We need to stay clear and balanced in our thinking and not become mired in emotional tangents. We need to organize and be strong when possibly being provoked towards violence and anger. We need to stay calm and clear headed and not allow ourselves to be manipulated. We also need to be proactive and not reactive. I don't have the answers, wish I did, but just as the occupy movement didn't seem to have a clear agenda because it seems that we don't want to have leaders that replicate the patriarchal hierarchical system, but we need to move forward. I am aware that some Native American tribes organized through consensus where they would not act until all were in agreement even if that took awhile, they would hear each other out and consider all sides. Leaders were chosen for their humbleness not their egos. Well what do you think? I do believe that we want to work from our hearts for the betterment of this Earth and all the amazing diverse life forms, however how do we contend with those who seem to have trampled on their own hearts and appear to have no regard for life accept their own?

Ria
30th December 2011, 09:38
I am curious, Bill has given much time and consideration about his opinion of himself in a number of post here. I was wondering how many others here do the same about them self's?

Chinski it comes across strongly that you are not a fan of Kerry, not liking her being out spoken, her style and so on. Where as Bill has been linked to a number of strong intelligent woman, which I can only assume means he must like them in some way.

Mike
30th December 2011, 17:13
I am curious, Bill has given much time and consideration about his opinion of himself in a number of post here. I was wondering how many others here do the same about them self's?

Chinski it comes across strongly that you are not a fan of Kerry, not liking her being out spoken, her style and so on. Where as Bill has been linked to a number of strong intelligent woman, which I can only assume means he must like them in some way.

hi Ria,

it's not her outspokenness that troubles me, it's her obnoxiousness. but to be fair she has a number of good qualities as well: determination, passion, grit, intelligence to name a few.

the fact that she's a woman has nothing to do with my opinion. if she and Bill switched personalities right this second, i'd likely be over on Camelot talking about how Bill's style rubs me the wrong way.

it's interesting you brought this up because i was just thinking the other day about the wonderful female presence here on Avalon. we have a strong influx of fantastic, enlightening women and i think that's great. if i had to nominate a new 'unofficial leader' of the forum it would be ulli - she is quite prolific here and has the respect of everybody. i find a female led forum to be wonderfully refreshing and a much needed change from the previous...er...Lord Sid led administration.

so no, just to be very clear here: Kerry being a woman has NOTHING to do with my opinion.

Ria
30th December 2011, 17:39
Thankyou Chinski, Its funny how people see things, it dose not or did not, look that way to me ever. I have seen as a Paul Bill, Bill Paul, led administration.

Huma
30th December 2011, 21:39
I gotta be honest, I would personally call on bill to continue to help us critique and split the bull**** from the grounded reality. The reality is, most people would view all of you, and me included, as nutty conspiracy theorists and new age weirdos. And frankly? Some are. I have spent years of my life in relative poverty simply plugging away on my computer trying to discern and learn, and I am personally feeling rather hopeless when it comes to truly uncovering and disseminating some "truths" that we know and can prove to be in fact true. I would probably put an emphasis on the latter part of that sentiment.

How can we convince the brainwashed? How can we weed out the frauds and the nutters? How can we help foster real change? The alternative community is it's own echo chamber just as much as it is on the outside, we are merely working with a separate set of data and information. Listen, I am fairly certain Bill might believe a thing or two that I think is just utter bull****, and clearly beneath his intellectual capabilities, and I would not be shocked if after sharing my views over a cup of something delicious that he wouldn't feel the same of me (although I think you would find me to make a solid case bill :) ). But frankly, I find him to be far more grounded then his intrepid partner who I still have the utmost respect for in terms of her courage and dedication.

I feel even writing this is merely but an exercise in venting and frustration. I feel like I exist on another plane of reality now with all this information. I seethe with frustration and anger. I don't pretend to know what Bill should do, as I don't know him, although I'd like to :). He is someone I feel far more kinship to then most for having not met someone. He reminds me, at least publicly, of myself in many ways. I'm sure the same could be said to some greater or lesser degree for some of you.

I am a young man, I'll be 27 in February. If I am to live a long life, then I am going to have to deal with this situation for some time to come. But I am finding myself detached and disgusted with the world I live in. All the minds that I have opened, and I am talking about regular folk here, not new agers, or the curious, or anyone pre disposed to this sort of information, have felt much as I have after coming to the realization that so much of what we have been told is complete bull****. In fact, many of them can't even bare to hear the grimmest and more sinful of details, because it is simply to unreal to bear witness too. What are we to do? I feel I have hit a brick wall with all the information I've gathered.

I believe it is time for real, intrinsic, positive action. But what is that? It is NOT enough for us to simply be "awake and aware", not anymore anyway. We are but a small community, and most people (the people we WANT to reach) would write us off no matter what we did and that includes Bill. Remember, he is just ONE man, he and Kerry have already done so much for just two regular folks.

I want to take the torch, I really do, but I am truly at a loss here. The masses, and they are vast, are but sheep and either do not care, do not want to know, or merely don't believe anything that challenges there reality. The broader "alternative" media IS infiltrated to one extent or another, and caters to a lot of gullible paranoids and new agers, who are in fact the LAST people joe sixpack would ever listen to. What's going on effects me deeply and personally. I want to see things get better, I really do, but I am far too cynical at this point. I hope Bill can continue to do what it is he feels he does best, and would best serve spaceship earth. I'll support him in that cause....for whatever that's truly worth.

Alie
31st December 2011, 01:01
I have spent years of my life in relative poverty simply plugging away on my computer trying to discern and learn, and I am personally feeling rather hopeless when it comes to truly uncovering and disseminating some "truths" that we know and can prove to be in fact true. I would probably put an emphasis on the latter part of that sentiment.

How can we convince the brainwashed? How can we weed out the frauds and the nutters? How can we help foster real change? The alternative community is it's own echo chamber just as much as it is on the outside, we are merely working with a separate set of data and information. Listen, I am fairly certain Bill might believe a thing or two that I think is just utter bull****, and clearly beneath his intellectual capabilities, and I would not be shocked if after sharing my views over a cup of something delicious that he wouldn't feel the same of me (although I think you would find me to make a solid case bill :) ). But frankly, I find him to be far more grounded then his intrepid partner who I still have the utmost respect for in terms of her courage and dedication.

I feel even writing this is merely but an exercise in venting and frustration. I feel like I exist on another plane of reality now with all this information. I seethe with frustration and anger. I don't pretend to know what Bill should do, as I don't know him, although I'd like to :). He is someone I feel far more kinship to then most for having not met someone. He reminds me, at least publicly, of myself in many ways. I'm sure the same could be said to some greater or lesser degree for some of you.

I am a young man, I'll be 27 in February. If I am to live a long life, then I am going to have to deal with this situation for some time to come. But I am finding myself detached and disgusted with the world I live in. All the minds that I have opened, and I am talking about regular folk here, not new agers, or the curious, or anyone pre disposed to this sort of information, have felt much as I have after coming to the realization that so much of what we have been told is complete bull****. In fact, many of them can't even bare to hear the grimmest and more sinful of details, because it is simply to unreal to bear witness too. What are we to do? I feel I have hit a brick wall with all the information I've gathered.

I believe it is time for real, intrinsic, positive action. But what is that? It is NOT enough for us to simply be "awake and aware", not anymore anyway. We are but a small community, and most people (the people we WANT to reach) would write us off no matter what we did and that includes Bill. Remember, he is just ONE man, he and Kerry have already done so much for just two regular folks.

I want to take the torch, I really do, but I am truly at a loss here. The masses, and they are vast, are but sheep and either do not care, do not want to know, or merely don't believe anything that challenges there reality. The broader "alternative" media IS infiltrated to one extent or another, and caters to a lot of gullible paranoids and new agers, who are in fact the LAST people joe sixpack would ever listen to. What's going on effects me deeply and personally. I want to see things get better, I really do, but I am far too cynical at this point. I hope Bill can continue to do what it is he feels he does best, and would best serve spaceship earth. I'll support him in that cause....for whatever that's truly worth.

Huma
The passion that showed up in your post is how I feel myself sometimes. I think that was exactly what prompted me to write the post in the first place. I think that something will come from our diligence in not giving up. I don't know what it will be either ... but we must connect to others like us, and that's why I really am happy I found this "cyber ... space" place.

Mulder
31st December 2011, 02:59
Also, in my opinion, one can discount as distractions and/or misinformation:.......

I couldn't agree more with your view of the "Rapture" or similar events. The MOST IMPORTANT thing I've learned in my life is that "I am the creator of my own reality" - No God, or Alien or Master, or even Knight in Shining Armour is going to save me or even come and give me a PEP talk! I have to save myself. From my visits to the Jewish Halocaust Museum - the Jews thought that their Messiah would come and save them from this, but no-one came. Other people thought it was the end of the world when the Protestant Churches split from Catholicism, but there was no rapture then. There will be NO RAPTURE to save us from what's ahead - what our mass "Consciousness" has created. We need to face what's ahead and be prepared. Thank Goodness for this website as it's helping me be prepared!

Carmody
31st December 2011, 03:17
well, I'm sure I've been a complete asshat in at least one or possibly many lives and I'm sure I'll be one in another.

But not right now... oh noo..not me.... :p

As for all those people (chiquet's post on page 2) waking up, damn I'd like to meet them.

I've been fighting this war where I'm at (physically) by myself for so long...that I don't remember the feeling of ever having a compatriot in my presence. Like stumping my way through an ice desert with two broken ankles, or sumpthin' similar. (Thomas Covenant) it's a long long walk. I've been consciously working at this for 34 years in this life, now, and in two past lives for a period of over ..oh..160 years...without a break. No lives off for good behavior. (this is just recent memory - ie, only 3 lives worth)

This is not unique in my opinion. I'm sure others are as determined.

Every day, for years... when I walked my last dog, I used to go by a sign on the marquee of a school bus that had been converted to be used as the supply vehicle for a local drag racer.

It said: GO BIG, OR STAY HOME.

So..... what's it gonna be?

Warlock
31st December 2011, 03:54
My opinion is Bill and Kerry are stronger separated than they were together.

That is a plus for the AM community.

Warlock

jp11
31st December 2011, 04:08
Geeeeeesh Carmody...and I thought I was one of the few who had no one to share this with.

My kids think I'm nuts but tolerate me. I send them info from PA, PC, DC, etc and do my best to give them the option to read and/or utilize. I know better than to discuss it because it makes for an awkward energy...and creates hostility even, with my oldest son. So I respect his/their right to live his/their own life.

People in my life from before that I used to share this with...we've gone our separate ways. People at work, no way in hell would I communicate what I really think. I do my best to be an example, but what they think of me...who knows. It's my intention to not let what I sometimes fear they think of me alter who I am. I have a position with the state that requires the utmost political correctness and I'm damn good at being in integrity and serving the public at the same time. :)

I've become addicted to this site lately and so much appreciate all the input even when I don't agree.

jcocks
31st December 2011, 06:28
My gut feeling (And I'm not alone in this feeling) is that we're going to see the "100th monkey" effect take hold this year. This wll be the big thing for the year - and it will be interesting to see the effects of this change. Overwhelmingly positive time ahead, but they won't be without challenge. Will be fun though..

norman
31st December 2011, 06:34
GO BIG, OR STAY HOME.

Ain't no more choice. It's so bipolar now that only the big boys are gonna do anything. The rest are out of it for the crumbs of draconian table spill that they think is their civil right of inheritance. What a whacky world it is.

Wind
31st December 2011, 18:57
I hope that Bill and Kerry still would do interviews from time to time together. They have done alot to awaken people up... Maybe they already have done their part? And now it is up to us... I just know that people are strong together and it makes me sad that they're not working together anymore, even though I understand the reasons. I just wish to thank Bill and Kerry for their amazing work!

gripreaper
1st January 2012, 01:44
GO BIG, OR STAY HOME.

Ain't no more choice. It's so bipolar now that only the big boys are gonna do anything. The rest are out of it for the crumbs of draconian table spill that they think is their civil right of inheritance. What a whacky world it is.

If Toby finally decides he wants to walk off the plantation, don't you think his master is going to want him returned so as not to lose money on his investment? I mean, after thousands of years of training, indoctrination, DNA manipulation, linguistic conditioning, and sexual enjoyment, it's going to be tough for the master to let go, or just go quietly into the night and let it be.

sleepy
17th January 2012, 15:20
xxxxx xxxxxx