PDA

View Full Version : Alien take overs and religious dogma with fear (Movies)

shadowstalker
28th December 2011, 18:19
Alien take overs and religious dogma with fear,

The closer we get to the so called date of ascension the more they impose to our hearts. When the masses start to wake up and take notice they spew crap at us.
Then we take more notice (again) and make statements about it the more fear they spew at us.
when we stand up against it then they spew more movie and chems at us.

There is a pattern it's not really hard to find if one opens up to it and that when they bombard us again.

As far as i am concerned they are loosing.

DarMar
28th December 2011, 19:45
Hello,

I often think about this but one thing is interesting thought.
If we came on earth to play positive games, and if we do it, we did good and we win.
If "they" came to play bad role and played it good, would they actually loose? I'd say no :)

In my opinion it would really sux that possibility to ascen would be only in one direction, for example positive.
I rly wish them luck and same ascension opportunity as we have, no matter if it goes in different direction, me supports them.

shadowstalker
29th December 2011, 17:45
Hello,

I often think about this but one thing is interesting thought.
If we came on earth to play positive games, and if we do it, we did good and we win.
If "they" came to play bad role and played it good, would they actually loose? I'd say no :)

In my opinion it would really sux that possibility to ascen would be only in one direction, for example positive.
I rly wish them luck and same ascension opportunity as we have, no matter if it goes in different direction, me supports them.
There is duality in all things , these negative polarized folks will ascend come time, they are also there to help us even if they don't realize what they are doing, even the service to self (some of them) are still asleep.

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 17:58
Hi Shadowstalker,

Would you please define ascension as you see it? How would that play out for you and those of earth?

BestLion
29th December 2011, 17:59

The closer we get to the so called date of ascension the more they impose to our hearts. When the masses start to wake up and take notice they spew crap at us.
i for one don't not believe the hype that man will change into a new spiritual height. I feel the opposite mankind is devolving..My study on ancient culture has show ancient man was much more in tune with the spirit. Today religious dogmas are one of the big blames that man will not go into the spirit. Religious bonds and distract mankind, and this vile wicked filth of Christianity has made mankind a materialistic consumer unconcerned if he destroys the earth 'via pollution, waste and spending' for Jesus will rapture him and the world he helped destroy will be left to the bad people left behind..
If accession happens it will only happen to a small minority not the majority.

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 18:10

i for one don't not believe the hype that man will change into a new spiritual height. I feel the opposite mankind is devolving..My study on ancient culture has show ancient man was much more in tune with the spirit. Today religious dogmas are one of the big blames that man will not go into the spirit. Religious bonds and distract mankind, and this vile wicked filth of Christianity has made mankind a materialistic consumer unconcerned if he destroys the earth 'via pollution, waste and spending' for Jesus will rapture him and the world he helped destroy will be left to the bad people left behind..
If accession happens it will only happen to a small minority not the majority.

While it might not matter to you, I find this sort of post about Jesus, rapture, and filth of Christianity disturbing and not justified. I think I have somewhat of a "knowing" of you Bestlion in that you are a truth seeker and sensitive to the world around you on many levels. I wish to convey to you, that Christianity was taken over a short time after Jesus / Yeshua left by the elites of Rome via Saul of Tarsus. Saul changed his name to Paul, put out a false story of being mysteriously called to be an Apostle of Yeshua's to go to the Gentile. Therein lies the clue of the deception and power game played out now for 2000 years. My book deals with this psychology that the elites have honed for millenia. Each age has its goals set by the elites.

They know how to program the sheeple. They want world domination and slaves. They set things into motion and it literally takes thousands of years to get the skids properly greased and then it's time to start molding the sheep and getting them ready for the next stage of "spiritual enlightenment". I believe there is a spiritual force / God behind the scenes that always keeps a remnant of true spiritual seekers who are not conned by the game. Sometimes they come in with force and turn things around a bit, but most of the time they quietly live in the world and let the game continue for mankinds spiritual growth as they are not ready for the truth.

So, your statements about the filth of Christianity has much truth, I do not believe the real truth is represented any longer as it's founder Yeshua laid it out. The sheep have been trained to demand a change from that filth and the original message for the most part has been buried and lost. It's coming to the forefront again, but there is much kicking and screaming as that is happening.

Much love and I do enjoy your posts Bestlion,

Serenity

VaughnB
29th December 2011, 18:11
I travel a lot mostly "third world" and let me tell ya, dogma, religious rhetoric and power is strong or stronger than ever. The naive are duped into it so easily with promises, false hope and fear of course. Good people with blind ignorance, even those that ARE educated, have access to the internet follow the same old traditions and dogma, and are not awake. Very sad.

I'm speaking mostly of Catholic dominated nation-states, Central and South Americas and Mexico. I can't speak to S.E. Asia, Mongolia, China or India. Those nations have their hurdles as well even with Buddhism, without free access to information they continue their existence as they've done for countless generations, work, raise a family and die.

Don't get me wrong I DO believe there is change, a rise in consciousness even in some far off places. About a year ago I heard about a new Buddhist temple in Bangkok large enough to hold a million people, called Phra Nicolas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzhhB1feBo

Hey I'm no guru, wizard, I'm just telling ya what I've seen, I'm hope I'm wrong in my assumptions about the America's and that people are gradually waking up. I just see the hold and fear concepts instilled for so many generations via Catholicism at least in the Central and Southern Americas is as strong as ever.

I don't know what the answer is. I know you can't tell someone what to believe, that they are wrong and you are right. ...

BestLion
29th December 2011, 18:18
I find this sort of post about Jesus, rapture, and filth of Christianity disturbing and not justified. I think I have somewhat of a "knowing" of you Bestlion in that you are a truth seeker and sensitive to the world around you on many levels.
Well I aint the only one listen to Micheal Tsarion he tends to say Christianity is vile rotten to the core filth. And many others. I spend a few years in the born again thing in my late teens early 20s..Went even to a Methodist Bible College in Ohio before I was feed up and transfer to a real college like OSU. I studied the history of this religion, the people of it, the history of the Bible..etc..its nothing but lies and plagiarism..and was used by Rome during Constantine to control the mass. No need for a flame war..I'm just stating this religion for what it is!

shadowstalker
29th December 2011, 18:37
Hi Shadowstalker,

Would you please define ascension as you see it? How would that play out for you and those of earth?

Hmm I think ascension is a mental/spiritual/emotional and physical growth in varying degrees of the person growing and experiencing it, it could be the meer fact of knowing of a certain change going on in there personal world, or group world. I think it has something to include soul groups and contracts. For me there is to much to work thru to make it pin point. As manifestation of the thought of individuals make changes in the group.

How would it play out for me? well for me it would most likely fulfill a contract of spiritual growth in knowing better for my life in general and in "future lives" to once again help others grow and the means to do so. Possibly to never come back to planet earth again. and be in a higher form of spirit.

And those of earth? well like all other things it is up to the individuals involved. Influence plays a big part in all thing learned and taught.

To be quite honest, i have no real words I could send to anyone that would make possible sense and not be cut to pieces as individual thought and processes tend to tear apart and redefine as individual dictionaries love to interpret for person knowings and experience, so as for ascension it's for what ever the individual is confy with I guess.

Each person on this planet have there own personal little world, they are creating and manifesting what they will, either by accident or on purpose. for what ever reason. and effects others around them, the ripple effect.

Umm I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone but this works for me (as I said personal world)..

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 18:42
I find this sort of post about Jesus, rapture, and filth of Christianity disturbing and not justified. I think I have somewhat of a "knowing" of you Bestlion in that you are a truth seeker and sensitive to the world around you on many levels.
Well I aint the only one listen to Micheal Tsarion he tends to say Christianity is vile rotten to the core filth. And many others. I spend a few years in the born again thing in my late teens early 20s..Went even to a Methodist Bible College in Ohio before I was feed up and transfer to a real college like OSU. I studied the history of this religion, the people of it, the history of the Bible..etc..its nothing but lies and plagiarism..and was used by Rome during Constantine to control the mass. No need for a flame war..I'm just stating this religion for what it is!

I do not believe I flamed you at all Bestlion. I thought I was having a civil discussion, but if this topic is too heated for you then I shall drop it. Many can spend years in school be they religious schools, secular studying religion from those who believe nothing, attend many different paths to enlightenment following what this teacher says and that teacher says, and never truly study for themselves from the exact writing. I do not discount the value of others input such as teachers for if they are true scholars then they have sought truth and dedicated their lives to it and present what they find to those who sit in their classes.

I myself have spent years studying the bible, esoteric texts, and gone so far as to go back to the original languages to understand what was really written and not just accept the traditions of man. Much damage has been done to the truths in the bible because of some idiot who teachers that Adam and Eve ate and apple after being told not to and therefore set all mankind on a collision course with hell. It's a nice control mechanism, but the truth is, the bible doesn't say any of that. Children see apparent faults with what some bible teacher says, and raise a question only to be told "That is what it says, now be a good boy/girl and go back to your seat" such as a question of "If Cain slew Abel and went off to the land of Nod and found his wife, where did she come from?" Most conservative bible believers will say she was Cain's sister, but that is rubbish. It's poor science to be breeding with your sister, and I think most know there were others in existence besides Adam and Eve so where did they come from? The bible actually does address this. I do not read the bible strictly literally. I do find many misapplications of passages, misunderstandings of idioms and customs, and yes I do believe much of the truths in the bible are gleaned from other sources as well.

My purpose in my prior piece written to you was to point out that what many proclaim to be the lies of Christianity were not the fault of the bible or Jesus, but the usurping of a spiritual truth offered to further the elites goals to bring about a new control paradigm where they would suppress the cultures of the world and it's myriad of gods and faiths into a more controllable single system which ultimately did not happen as we see the various religions of the world, and the next planned step and yes I do believe this is all planned and it has been done over at least 6000 years, is the next step into the new control paradigm which utilizes the well ensconced archetypes in our psyche and we are on the cusp of a wonderful elite provided show to move us into their planned ultimate complete one world controlled paradigm which will not be freedom but will appear to be so. We will all be gods in false unity having ascended will be quite happy for another 2000 years at least, with a small remnant who do not go along. That is what the plan is, but there is a small window to not go along and truly wake up and not play the game anymore.

Respectfully shared and submitted for further discussion if you wish,

Serenity

shadowstalker
29th December 2011, 18:58
To be honest this thread in more in the lines of ALIENS/DOGMA and was more on the lines on a pattern about how hollywood takes advantage of the alien and devil fears that have been beset on to the masses.
Never thought it would be an outright religious issue lol.
My intend was both dogma and Aliens and the so called ascension Date and folks waking up and what the powers that be are doing with our awakening. And the pattern arising from all this.

Unified Serenity
29th December 2011, 19:22
Thank you Shadowstalker. I did not wish to derail your thread, and it's easy to do, so please forgive me. I respond to strong statements some make regarding "facts" about Christianity which for me are not accurate. I will drop it now, and look forward to the purpose of your thread.

Serenity

shadowstalker
29th December 2011, 19:24
Thank you Shadowstalker. I did not wish to derail your thread, and it's easy to do, so please forgive me. I respond to strong statements some make regarding "facts" about Christianity which for me are not accurate. I will drop it now, and look forward to the purpose of your thread.

Serenity
it's all good, you have good detail .lol even if the derailing was not the intent on your part..lol

For me it was the forming of patterns.

Arrowwind
29th December 2011, 19:36
Well, Shadowstalker, the thread has become what it is... :rolleyes:

I do see Christianily as largely vile myself.. but I do see some Chrisitains who have largely responded and work to live the "love teachings" within the bible and these people profess a truly godly philosophy in life, IMHO.

I don't think anyone can prove one way or another what christianity is or should be and frankly to me I could care less what the old books say. This is an endless arugment that does nothing to advance anyone. What we have on our hands now is a terrible mess and all those raised within this mess wont find their way out by study of these books to try to figure the whole mess out. Their salvation from igonrance will come only with the awakening of their own higher minds if they can find their way to it.

What we have is a largely overall christian dogmantic institution with a wide variety of pulpets that spew their own individual flavor of bigotry and hatred. and if they can't find anyone to hate specifically, as many have evolved past hating "blacks" "prostitutes" "thieves" "murderers" , "and "vaious others than self" they still largely focus in on all peoples who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, those who will surely go to hell unless they get saved before their last dying breath by declairing Jesus Christ as their personal savior.... so in that vary fact they create a world of division and separation and negative feelings about others as being less than them. What it comes down to is the ultimate EGO game of one up man ship and believing that they know better and are better than everyone else.

Larger church organizations like Mormons and Catholics use the institution to accumulate wealth and to massively control the minds of people. ... sometimes to very dark ends in politics and as we have seen recently, and for sexual derrangements, all designed to keep the people disempowered and in fear.