PDA

View Full Version : Have the Chemtrails stopped in your area?

STATIC
28th December 2011, 18:25
I have noticed a few posts around the net mentioning that the skies have become blue again.

I posted some pictures of my area a while back with lines all over the sky, but I haven't seen any for over a month now. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34040-first-heavy-chemtrail-event-in-my-area

I curious if something has changed with the PTB.
If you could say what your general area is, and if they are still spraying;
With what regularity, or if it has completely stopped for you too.

Midnight Rambler
28th December 2011, 18:29
Here they are still at it I'm sorry to say. I have seen a period in the summer that the trailing stopped for a while, but as soon as I spoke about it, it came back. I suppose I forgot to knock on wood :(

Jenci
28th December 2011, 18:29
Chemtrails were here today.
Jeanette

dreamer
28th December 2011, 18:32
I think they took off for x mas here in Houston, sure they will be back tho.

cloud9
28th December 2011, 18:33
Unfortunately not. Two days ago, a beautiful clear night and moon shining, I took my dog outside and there was a grid on the sky...

STATIC
28th December 2011, 18:35
I think they took off for x mas here in Houston, sure they will be back tho.

hehe. I guess even they need a vacation every once and a while, although I wish it would be a permanent one.

daci
28th December 2011, 18:36
No! Same old s***t.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 18:39
Darn :mmph: I was hoping to hear more people with the same account...
Bummer

DreamsInDigital
28th December 2011, 18:56
It depends, here we've had quite a few beautiful clear days. The other day though we definitely had chem trails and a rocket launch. Just what are they thinking they're trying to achieve here? Today, it's beautifully clear.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 19:19
Today, it's beautifully clear.

I like the sound of that. I think I might put that on the back of my car :)

jjjones
28th December 2011, 19:36
Hi friends, i am a avid chemtrail watcher and sky watcher. for about 2 weeks i have noted 5 out of 7 days we have had a cloud free blue sky in the mornings up until noonish and all of a sudden these huge enormous clouds start to appear and as the day progresses the sky is full of the clouds and where there is a separation you can see the blue sky. so far today and it is 2:20 p.m. the sky is blue, sun shining brightly and the air is slightly cool. haven't had a day like this in months! sure do enjoy it, seems like old times. spoke too soon, just went out on the patio and looking west i see the milky white sky and some thin shallow clouds developing. well at least it is after 2. last time i watched them cheming up the sky was on december 5. besides hiding the sky and sun and good old natural vitamin D, oh last but not least distributing all these chemicals that are toxic, does anybody have a profound clarified answer to why? what is the purpose? i have seen every you tube, read article after article so i would appreciate it if someone could shed more clarify reasons for this. thank you all. namaste, love and peace universally :)

DreamsInDigital
28th December 2011, 19:49
All I can make any sense of it is they are either attempting to do more population control, or damage our dna so we can't move through this progression that is happening next year. But, it's not going to work what ever they're trying.

shamanseeker
28th December 2011, 20:29
I live on Lake Como in Italy. They stop sometimes for a day or two but the trails are getting much longer: I sometimes see them starting from one horizon and continue right to another one. There are many more of them too. Today, I noticed they are running all the way from the bottom of both branches of the lake to the top. When they started they just went over the biggest town and the centre area of the lake which is the tourist centre. They are now chemtrailing over the mountains and small villages as well.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 20:41
Dam Dam Dam them...
There evil plot will go down in flames :flame:

what is the purpose? i have seen every you tube, read article after article so i would appreciate it if someone could shed more clarify reasons for this. thank you all. namaste, love and peace universally

I don't think you will get any one all knowing answer on this. I assume that you know as much as I do. But the list of chemicals being found on the ground is a telling factor in the overall agenda.

• Aluminum
• Magnesium
• Barium and barium salts
• Lead
• Arsenic
• Uranium
• Sharp titanium shards
• Mercury
• Mold spores
• Mycoplasma
• Unidentified bacteria

Pretty much bad news all around for us.

pyrangello
28th December 2011, 21:06
Not today , now they are doing big circles in the sky today in northern michigan , it's getting acrobatic for sure!

Star Tsar
28th December 2011, 21:26
Its hard to see in London @ the moment but usually Brixton is zigzaged with them!
:(

truth4me
28th December 2011, 21:31
Yesterday in northeast Arkansas the chemtrails were here....

etm567
28th December 2011, 21:32
I have noticed a few posts around the net mentioning that the skies have become blue again.

I posted some pictures of my area a while back with lines all over the sky, but I haven't seen any for over a month now.

There were several years here, how many I do not actually know, but I would guess about a decade or more, where there was never a blue sky to be seen.

In the last year or maybe two, it has been reduced about 90 percent, I would say. They are still there, but in terms of quantity it cannot be compared to what it was. I did notice a funny thing one night in the summer, on a day when they did lay some chemtrails down. That glass of water by my bed, sitting in front of an open window, got a horrible, horrible taste to it, which was odd, because I had been drinking from it, and it had been fine. I looked out the window -- I think this would have been late morning? -- and there were chemtrails, the first I had seen in a while.

Since then, I see a few pretty consistently, but as I said, it is nothing like what it was. We didn't ever have a blue sky for years, except on September 11, 2011, most likely, and maybe a few weeks after that. I honestly hadn't become aware of them back then, but when I look back at how extraordinarily clear that day was, and how we all commented on it (I was working in New York at the time), it was just the clearest most beautiful day any of us had seen in so long! Now in retrospect I suspect we had already gotten used to an always overcast sky.

It isn't always overcast now. There are trails here and there, but it is never that all-over haze that was there for so many years. A very big difference, indeed.

Seikou-Kishi
28th December 2011, 21:37
I saw chemtrails around Christmas day.

WhiteFeather
28th December 2011, 22:04
Funny you asked. They stopped spraying the aerosol cocktails here in NYC for a lil while and the skies have become blue again. The night skies are clear and the stars look fantastic. Hopefully they wont come back at all. And phase out totally. So Be It.

Referee
28th December 2011, 22:19
No they have not. Infact they have increased and I often see the ripple efect of HAARP activity in other clouds. I have even seen many night time chemtrails.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 22:55
I have even seen many night time chemtrails.

On 11-11-11 I rememeber coming out of a gathering and looked up to a full moon And saw one that streaked all the way across the horizon because there was no wind.
I remember asking another person that I didn't really know if she knew what that was. She said "knew what what was" :doh:
I was baffled that she didn't know what i was pointing out. It was really quite something cause the streak passed right by the Moon and was All lit up.

WhiteFeather
28th December 2011, 23:03
All I can make any sense of it is they are either attempting to do more population control, or damage our dna so we can't move through this progression that is happening next year. But, it's not going to work what ever they're trying.

My thoughts as well DID. Pane Andov Mentions This As Well. In 2012 Equation Solved, if you have not watched it i suggest you do. There are 8 parts to it.

STATIC
28th December 2011, 23:12
I'l take a gander,
haven't seen it yet.
tks

childs hood end
28th December 2011, 23:20
Every day along the east coast from Dublin to Wexford they are seen, looks as if they try to block the sun.

Peace.

baddbob
29th December 2011, 00:30
There still crapping on us here in the northeast USA:plane: :tape2: :rain: :spit:

parcival
29th December 2011, 13:57
12/28/2011 Tampa, FL

Massive spraying from noon till 7:00pm.

Day started beautiful with gorgeous clear skies...then at 12:00pm the death planes began their assault.

It's obvious the rulers of this world are up to something quite harmful to the indigenous human population. We must fight these unseen ET collectives, yet their small number of human minions are in positions of power that control the world.

Very troubling. It's obvious these dark ETs are using their human drones (political, economic and religious leaders) to control the masses. They do not want to disrupt the current infrastructure so we will probably see more sickness as they use these metal aerosol sprays to weaken the human immune system.

Our ET allies will NOT step in to help us. We humans must fight this fight alone; it's the only way we, as a young human species, can evolve and attempt to join the "greater commt'y".

It's really annoying that many on this forum think/feel that there are ETs that are fighting the dark forces for the human species...that is NOT happening on this planet nor in this solar system. Most, if not all, of those feel good channelings are a ruse, a major head-fake to corral the "love & lighters" into the Pacification Program. Be aware.

Be strong, aware and empowered.

Calz
29th December 2011, 14:04
In a mid-sized midwest city we went 4 days without a single chemtrail over the holidaze period (highly unusual).

Yes it is great to be reminded of what is "natural" with a beautiful blue sky.

Yesterday was back to the same old $hit ... I counted at least 30 in the morning ...

:painkiller:

Lancelot
29th December 2011, 14:05
I've not seen any chemtrails here in mid- England for a few weeks now, lots of blue sky when there's no clouds!!

Long may it last!

Cartomancer
29th December 2011, 16:04
It seemed to stop for about a month then started again.

conk
29th December 2011, 16:38
No, they have not stopped. They are increasingly more common. And you simply cannot watch a TV show or movie without them in the background.

Fred259
29th December 2011, 16:57
I've not seen any chemtrails here in mid- England for a few weeks now, lots of blue sky when there's no clouds!!

Long may it last!

How can that be… you say you live in mid England which has some of the busiest airspace in the world. Could it be I wonder that people have stopped flying to England!

I’m glad that at last a chink of light can be seen and at some members are beginning to ponder and wonder.

Many on this forum refer to those who are not awake, (whatever that is) as “sheeple”, you do realise that you are talking about yourselves don’t you. If you don’t understand something that’s fine, just make sure you are not that be easily led.

Quite a lot of people at Avalon are being incredibly disingenuous taking advantage of those who can be easily led….

Thefrenzy1978
29th December 2011, 16:59
also in my area i have not seen any for a few months now , skys are blue and stars look fantastic

baddbob
29th December 2011, 18:09
Something new on the subject im still listening to it Coast To Coast Interview With Michael Murphy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vfdI13YQ_Lg

http://truthmediaproductions.blogspot.com/

===

[Mod-edit: Skip to 39:40 in this audio to hear Michael Murphy. -- Paul.]

GlassSteagallfan
29th December 2011, 23:19
Non-stop. Albany NY

Star Tsar
29th December 2011, 23:25
Back today but lighter than usual I'm gonna dig out my digi cam n post some pix on bad days...

WhiteFeather
29th December 2011, 23:44
They Started spraying the aerosol cocktails again here in NYC this morning. Doesn't bother me cause i live in an orgonite constructed dwelling. And if it gets real bad, i will utilize my rocket launcher thats used exclusively for chemtrail planes only.

My first chemtrail rocket launcher when i turned 7 on my birthday.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dIHxonWTwkM/SZtJSnho8cI/AAAAAAAABJs/juaL0me4CyI/s400/bazooka.JPG

STATIC
30th December 2011, 00:33
They Started spraying the aerosol cocktails again here in NYC this morning. Doesn't bother me cause i live in an orgonite constructed dwelling. And if it gets real bad, i will utilize my rocket launcher thats used exclusively for chemtrail planes only.

My first chemtrail rocket launcher when i turned 7 on my birthday.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dIHxonWTwkM/SZtJSnho8cI/AAAAAAAABJs/juaL0me4CyI/s400/bazooka.JPG

HEHE :)
Wouldn't that just be the best news article.

7 year old shot down chemtrailing plane with rocket launcher

baddbob
30th December 2011, 00:35
and NYC becomes a no fly zone:happy:

WhiteFeather
30th December 2011, 00:40
Hey, you never know. I'm a Rocket Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GAKOLOnfV4