PDA

View Full Version : Richard Dolan, message for 2012!

Adi
29th December 2011, 18:00
Recently the inspiring UFO researcher Richard Dolan has posted a short article on his "Face Book" page summarizing the poor standard of talk and expectation of 2011 in the alternative news scene, and also stating his hopes for the coming year of 2012.
From Richards Page:

"So we approach the end of 2011. Yet another year of people spreading false warnings, false hopes, fantasy scenarios dressed up as facts, and an amount of drama that should embarrass normal souls. Those who purvey intellectual trash know that there will always be a public ready to consume it, who will click their links, watch their videos, and buy their books and other products. My wish for 2012 is that we evaluate information based on evidence rather than fantasy. That we cast a cold eye on specious claims. No prophets of doom, nor purveyors of false hope and fantasy. 2012 promises to be hard enough without hyperbole. Yet even through adversity, we have the strength to remain calm and see our way through to the other side."

Richard Dolan

https://www.facebook.com/richardmdolan

crosby
29th December 2011, 18:21
thanks Adi for the clip of information. i do not have facebook so i won't be able to read the rest. however, i'm sure i can find it elsewhere. imho, i think Mr. Dolan is perhaps the finest investigative mind out there for the alternative news scene. it would be great to have him as a member here at pa. thanks again.
regards, corson

benevolentcrow
29th December 2011, 18:28
"Yet even through adversity, we have the strength to remain calm and see our way through to the other side." Richard Dolan

I do like this approach. We can only deal with each day as it happens. I cannot dwell on the 12 Triggers or 14 Signs. I continue to choose to read and listen, yet remain skeptical. It is overwhelming to think of all the possibilities of what could happen, what is happening... I would like to think that I am not an alternative news junkie and feed on the multitude of information out there. I hope to take the best and leave the rest one day at a time. Thank you for your post Adi.

mountain_jim
29th December 2011, 19:02
I sure appreciate Richard M Dolan. Just night before last, on one of the Turner movie channels, the 1956 Earth Verses Flying Saucers was starting, and the host introduced it by saying the screenplay was somewhat based on the book Flying Saucers From Outer Space, by Major Donald Keyhoe, in 1953, which apparently included material from 51 classified UFO reports he was able to get clearance for.

So I watched a little, then went and got my copy of Dolan's UFO's and the National Security State vol 1 - where the index lead me to all manner of info about Keyhoe, this and his other books, etc., which lead the 'disclosure' movement, such as it was, in the 50s.

I recorded the movie to watch later, and will see what all made it in there.

His message per Dolan (page 139):

Aliens are here, observing our world; the military knows this and, in a well-meaning but mistaken notion, is hiding this information from the public, mainly to avoid panic.... Then and later, Keyhoe's conspiracy thesis came under attack.

all with the reference pointers to document the facts of Dolan's research. Great reference books on the UFO history.