PDA

View Full Version : Children

Black Panther
30th December 2011, 19:26
The discussion about trying to wake up other people will never end
and we will never agree about it. Telling nothing about it, because they
won't understand a thing. Try to give them some hints, maybe they
get interested. Or doing everything you can to inform other people.

But what about children ? We know a lot of star seeds / indigo's etc.
are being born the latest years. We can teach them. They have a much
better understanding then most of their parents. They haven't been
programmed that much. So I think it's best if they know as soon as
possible what's really going on in this world they live in. They will find
out themselves if they grow old, but they will be mad at us because
we didn't tell them anything about it. I would be. I understand children
have to play and don't have to understand about mad men leading
this world, but I can see a lot of them suffer because they have
to play along with other children. Parents of course encourage them
to be the best, to have to coolest clothes and to have a lot of friends.
A lot of happy children with a lot of energy get a label ADHD. And they
get a lot of medicine to calm them down. The only reason why they are
very active is because they want to wake up their parents. Children
are very important and the powers that seem now that too. That's why
children have to go school at a very young age and their is more and
more sugar and other stuff in their food / candy. All those mobile phones,
(game) computers, a tv in every room and other toys to keep them occupied.

It's on my mind for a long time and I just want to bring it on.
I know it's a difficult subject, but something to think about imo.

Mark
30th December 2011, 19:31
It's a great topic and so necessary. They are so surrounded and immersed within the world of the senses and the world the PTW wants to influence them. Most are, but I would state that their natural curiosity, resilience, innocence and nearness to the origin (by way of birth and youth) makes them a lot more resilient than most of us older folk ...

I know with my children I give them books, I talk to them, directly as they get older, about the things in life that are true, in order to instill in them a sense of the illusion, the true nature of the material world around them. For my oldest girl, 13, the singer and actor, I see that she has a sense of it but she is enamored of fame. My middle girl, 10, the beauty and makeup artist, is thoughtful but she is enamored of love. My oldest boy, 5, the karate expert, is enamored of fighting. My youngest is to young to know yet but by his eyes, he might be the easiest to keep the flames awake within.

They are all magical and blessed, and soooo smart. Great thread.

CeltMan
30th December 2011, 19:32
The discussion about trying to wake up other people will never end
and we will never agree about it. Telling nothing about it, because they
won't understand a thing. Try to give them some hints, maybe they
get interested. Or doing everything you can to inform other people.

are being born the latest years. We can teach them. They have a much
better understanding then most of their parents. They haven't been
programmed that much. So I think it's best if they know as soon as
possible what's really going on in this world they live in. They will find
out themselves if they grow old, but they will be mad at us because
we didn't tell them anything about it. I would be. I understand children
have to play and don't have to understand about mad men leading
this world, but I can see a lot of them suffer because they have
to play along with other children. Parents of course encourage them
to be the best, to have to coolest clothes and to have a lot of friends.
A lot of happy children with a lot of energy get a label ADHD. And they
get a lot of medicine to calm them down. The only reason why they are
very active is because they want to wake up their parents. Children
are very important and the powers that seem now that too. That's why
children have to go school at a very young age and their is more and
more sugar and other stuff in their food / candy. All those mobile phones,
(game) computers, a tv in every room and other toys to keep them occupied.

It's on my mind for a long time and I just want to bring it on.
I know it's a difficult subject, but something to think about imo.

In my opinion/experience, treat children, as 'little people':

Don't patronise them;

Actuallly LISTEN to what they say;

Set boundaries for them. They will respect you for it;

Make time for them, despite the hectic lives we lead these days;

Do this, and you will be surprised at how many 'gems of wisdom' these little souls will and can impart.

1inMany
30th December 2011, 22:23
What a good topic. I think, for what it's worth, that the children being born now are quite different. They are more energetic, more creative, learn more quickly, and have greater capacities. It saddens me that so many are born to parents who misunderstand them, and frankly they don't know what's going on at all. Many seem not to care to know. These children need nurture in all its contexts. They need safe environments in which to learn and explore. Not what they have now, that's for sure. But truly there is hope. The world as we know it will fall, and it will need to be rebuilt, yes? So when we rebuild, those of us who are passionate about children will make sure our voices are heard and they are cared for. Until then, one voice can make a difference to a child and even to the world. Each time someone speaks up on behalf of our young ones, the momentum builds. The brighter the light, the easier for the young people to find it.

Black Panther
31st December 2011, 07:22
We don't have to explain this 11 year old boy what's really happening in the world :biggrin:

SvVZwJbs54c

Black Panther
1st January 2012, 12:43
It's a great topic and so necessary. They are so surrounded and immersed within the world of the senses and the world the PTW wants to influence them. Most are, but I would state that their natural curiosity, resilience, innocence and nearness to the origin (by way of birth and youth) makes them a lot more resilient than most of us older folk ...

I know with my children I give them books, I talk to them, directly as they get older, about the things in life that are true, in order to instill in them a sense of the illusion, the true nature of the material world around them. For my oldest girl, 13, the singer and actor, I see that she has a sense of it but she is enamored of fame. My middle girl, 10, the beauty and makeup artist, is thoughtful but she is enamored of love. My oldest boy, 5, the karate expert, is enamored of fighting. My youngest is to young to know yet but by his eyes, he might be the easiest to keep the flames awake within.

They are all magical and blessed, and soooo smart. Great thread.

I have no childeren, but as a parent I can understand it's difficult to raise children in this world. Of course everyone wants the best for their children. So as an awake and aware parent you have to choose sometimes between learning your children the 'real' lessons and just letting them play with other kids. Because you don't want them to be different, although we know it is not a bad thing to be different. So I don't want to say I have all the answers, but I think it's something to talk / think about.

We don't have to teach them all about the bad things of course. We can team them especially the positive things. Like it's good to be quiet, to do nothing. To do yoga, to meditate. To teach them spirituality isn't something weird.

I've found out that talking about the bad things with adults, the real conspiracy stories, is very difficult. They don't understand it or they just don't want to believe it. But talking about spirituality does work. A lot of people become interested in spirituality lately. They feel there is something more, but they just can't explain what. They don't talk about it with others, because maybe they think they are crazy. But if I talk with them, they really enjoy talking about it. They have a lot to say, but they keep it for themselves most of the time, because it's something weird. If people are trapped in the ego for a long time and beams begin to shine through the veil it's something unfamiliar. And a lot times they build another wall to 'protect' themselves. Of course a lot of people feel the incoming energies and they are pushed in some unfamilair direction. We are the ones to guide them. The adults and the children.

Jenci
1st January 2012, 15:40
We don't have to explain this 11 year old boy what's really happening in the world :biggrin:

SvVZwJbs54c

Great video, BP. Interesting to see he is home schooled.
Jeanette

Alex Laker
2nd January 2012, 01:13
On a side note with regards to what is said about GM crops, I have to say that unless something more nefarious goes on in the production of these food stuffs, then I cannot see how it is treated differently by our bodies and somehow becomes toxic simply because of a different arrangement of the same substances that would have been ingested anyway. The problem is in the chemicals used to fuel the accelerated growth of these crops, as is such with any inorganic method of farming. The scientists who develop GM technologies share many of the same values as us, and their work has saved millions from famine through the creation of high-yielding, hardy crops. Sure, some of the chemicals may be harmful in some way, shortening my life by some amount, but this is the only way we are going to be able to feed our exploding population. Organic, extensively farmed crops are simply too expensive and becoming ever increasingly difficult to grow for 90% of the population - even in the Western world. Yeah it sucks, but GM crops can be improved and are actively being developed to require less intensive methods of farming. For me it is most insidious to promote only the dangers of GM crops, as it is so to promote any ideology (including the inverse situation).

This is where'll I'll bring it back round to the topic at hand. The education of a child must always be balanced. I believe home-schooling alone is a denial of the child's need to experience the world at face value. Indeed, I feel that to solely rely on the state education system to raise a well-rounded individual would be equally invalid. I think that we should not impose ideas of the world as it should be without firmly addressing social and environmental necessities at all times. Idealogies should serve as frameworks not dogmas. Children must be taught to function within the system no matter how abysmally we view its inadequacies. To make an impact for the greater good of human society, you must be fully absorbed in it whilst at the same recognising its failures - it then becomes your job to point them out and try to make change happen. That is largely the job as parents; to make children aware of the real world, why it is the way it is, and how that relates to their everyday lives and how they may be able to change it. And so you teach a child how to be a good parent. To remove a child from everyday society with respect to school or any part of everyday life is wrong in my opinion. The thing with children is that they are blank slates upon whom we can enact our ultimate goals and that which we never had - with immediate effect. This is cheating. All dreams must be one's own, and anything is possible. There are only natural limits and boundaries. Yes, in my role as parent I can deem what is and what isn't appropriate with respect to what my children are exposed to. However, I assert that this must always be compatible with the mainstream social direction as well as your own experience on how things must progress.

And, being 20 I have no idea why I have any opinion at all on parenthood...

trenairio
2nd January 2012, 01:45
[edit][edit][edit]

BestLion
2nd January 2012, 20:52
are being born the latest years. We can teach them.
Therein lies the problems, teaching them..that is just a form of corruption. We modern men love to teach, give children our 'norms' our social conditioning, even our phony gods like Jesus we try to to instill in them at a young age. Even the indigo kids go to special school that have their teaching agendas. And all these teaching agendas are contrary to the spirit of man and are materialistic in nature. Thus when these star children are adults much of what we could have learned from them is past..and they become just normal people in a conditioned world.