PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Lefty Dave
1st January 2012, 01:17
Hope all my associates and friends here at PA have a great New Year...that all our dreams come true...that we shine unconditional love to all who will have it....and wish it for those who won't....
And that we cherish the gift of free will granted us by our Creator...and oppose any person, group ,law or rule that infringes upon that right....

Blessings

Dave

Dawn
1st January 2012, 01:29
Happy New Year, from my heart to yours. Dawn

Referee
1st January 2012, 01:40
HAppy New Year This will be the Year!

crosby
1st January 2012, 08:15
happy new year too all my fellow avalonians. best wishes for the coming new experiences.
warmest regards, corson

Lefty Dave
1st January 2012, 15:46
Hope all my associates and friends here at PA have a great New Year...that all our dreams come true...that we shine unconditional love to all who will have it....and wish it for those who won't....
And that we cherish the gift of free will granted us by our Creator...and oppose any person, group ,law or rule that infringes upon that right....

Blessings

Dave

P.S. Special Happy New Year to Bill and Kerry...

Billy
1st January 2012, 19:10
A blessed new year to all my Avalonian brothers and sisters and the watchers, May your hearts shine with compassion, truth and kindness in 2012 and evermore,

Peace

GCS1103
1st January 2012, 19:48
My love and best wishes to all our fellow members for a Happy and Healthy New Year. We are lucky to have one another here at avalon- a place where we all fit in.

Ernie Nemeth
1st January 2012, 20:11

Blessings

Like your thinking, sir. And I wholeheartedly agree.
Happy New Year, everyone!

Mercury
1st January 2012, 21:16
Merry Meet to all the Avalon members! I am new here (obviously) and want to wish everyone a great 2012 and beyond. 2012 looks to be quite interesting and much better than 2011 was for me.

Miller
1st January 2012, 21:19
Thanks Dave and the same to you and to my extended family at Avalon.

I was looking to post the song that you posted a few months back - can't remember the name but it was a very catchy tune. Maybe you could upload it into your op for us . . . :) lol

Arc
1st January 2012, 21:27
Happy New Year to everyone at PA!

We made it to the mysterious year 2012 and I have am excited to see how it unfolds. I have a positive feeling about!

Kimberley
1st January 2012, 23:26
Much love to all always in all ways!! Luv: