PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul (2012-2013)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ktlight
1st January 2012, 10:35
"If Ron Paul has Iowa stolen from him, then violent revolution has become inevitable, as John F. Kennedy warned."

KrE15QfbnHA

norman
1st January 2012, 10:55
I suppose they know this is IT!....

Hense the contracts are out for staffing up the Camps. A summer of riots and warfare is probably what they are planning for.

Once the fake skin of calm and civility comes off, the rules will change fast. The hands-off of the disidents like Alex Jones etc will no longer be serving a purpose and so they are very likely, at that stage, to round them up as scare crows.

jackovesk
2nd January 2012, 03:20
Ron Paul Will Win In The End

by Jay Weidner

“All truth passes through three stages:
First it is ridiculed;
Second it is violently opposed;
Third, it is accepted as self evident.”
--Arthur Schopenhauer

Ron Paul will win in the end. That’s right. It doesn’t matter anymore how the criminals in charge try to change the vote, or how they conjure lies and attack him and his ideas. None of that is going to work anymore.

Don’t get me wrong. There is no way in hell that Ron Paul will win his quest for the Presidency. :nono:

The corporate criminals and their toadies in the media will never let that happen. They will do everything they can to squash Ron Paul and his ideas.

Who has the uncanny ability to unite Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow, Dick Morris, Bill Clinton, Sean Hannity, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Move On, Media Matters?

Answer: Ron Paul. Why does he unite everyone on the left and right? What is it about Ron Paul that unites the media?

Ron Paul and his movement are a direct result of the Internet. The Internet also showed the thinking people of the world that there is a corporate criminal mafia and it is in charge of everything. It owns the military, the media, the religions, the educational system the banks and most of the major corporations.

This revelation that we are ruled by a small group of corporate criminals is the real fuel behind Ron Paul.

When one carefully deconstructs Ron Paul’s positions one discovers a consistent and focused cohesion. Just underneath the facts and positions that he lays out is the driving reality that we are being run by this small group of criminals. Ron Paul is waaaay too smart to admit this in public. The idea of this criminal cabal is still taboo.

No Ron Paul refuses to actually name the criminals or even admit that they exist. That’s cool. That is a good way to keep your head intact. Look at the last two guys to go after this criminal network; their initials are JFK and RFK. So don’t expect him to be a 911 Truther or speak openly about this group of criminals. That’s asking too much.

But every single one of his positions is designed to obliterate this criminal network. When looking at Ron Paul it is necessary to completely remove your ideology goggles. One of the ways that the Internet is waking us up to is the fact that our ideologies, beliefs and protocols have all been given to us, invented by, this criminal network that now threatens our very existence. Examining his positions it is easy to see that Ron Paul knows and understands who is really ruling us. He has worked it out and his positions are really the only way out of the mess we are in. The criminal network has worked its way into almost every institution that exists. Understanding that it becomes clear that the only way out of the current predicament is too get rid of almost all of the institutions that exist.

That would be schools, militaries, large bloated federal programs, foreign aid and a lot more. These institutions exist almost solely to keep the masses in line and stupefied as to the existence of the criminal cabal. These institutions are not there for the reasons that they claim to but they exist because they are tools of the criminal network. Our schools don’t teach us how to think, but what to think, our military is not there to make us safe, but to invade and steal the possessions of other countries for this criminal network.

Ron Paul articulates positions that, if put into effect, would eventually undermine this criminal network. Once we can remove the shackles of this cabal we will come to understand how much wealth we really have. When that moment comes a lot of our current unsolvable problems will become solvable.

It is beyond imagination to even begin to realize how much of the world’s wealth has been stolen by this criminal network. They have perverted everything, distorting our economies, our cultures, our values, and our spiritual beliefs. They have contaminated everything. It is only through the dissolution of this network can we truly discover what we have and who we are.

Ron Paul understands this perfectly. He is outlining exactly the path that we must collectively take in order to set things right.

Now the divisions will appear. We will soon see who is for getting rid of the criminal cabal and who is for keeping it. Because of the Internet and Ron Paul it will become apparent who really understands what is going on and who does not have a clue. Those people who refuse to join the new media, those people who insist on staying spoon fed by the criminal corporate media will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

At this point Arthur Schopenhauer famous quote on the way ideas progress through a culture needs to be reviewed:

First it is ridiculed;

In 2008 the media ridiculed Ron Paul and his positions. Fox News wouldn’t allow him to appear at their Republican Debate resulting in a rain of snowballs coming down on Sean Hannity as he tried to get into the building housing the debate. Fox News reasoned that Ron Paul wasn’t a serious candidate, that he was a joke. Four years later we can see that actually Fox News is an arm of the criminal network and they saw what Ron Paul was doing and it scared them. That is the real reason he was not invited to the debate.

If 2008 was the year of ridicule, 2012 will be the year of violent opposition. The same media that ridiculed Ron Paul also let Barrack Obama have a free ride to the White House. As soon as he got into office Obama, not really understanding the cultural swing, tried to implement old and failed ideas. Even though he ran as the wave of the future he was really just an agent of the past. Obama’s Presidency proved that this criminal network controlled everyone at the top. How else to explain his actions? That realization also fueled Ron Paul’s ascendance.

It is 2012 now and we are moving to phase two of Schopenhauer’s progression of ideas. Now we can see that the corporate criminal class is working overtime to hold power.

Obama invades Libya without a squawk from the formerly ‘anti-war’ Left. Obama signs legislation giving the President the power to assassinate American citizens and no one in the criminal media says a word.

Now they are coming after the Internet. The ‘violently opposed’ segment is now upon us. 2012 is the most dangerous time because a cornered mad dog is the most dangerous. And we are cornering this dog. The establishment, both left and right, would not be so unified in their condemnation of Paul if he and his ideas did not represent a very real threat.

But here’s the thing: Ron Paul has already won. Though they will try to impose a police state on us to stop him, though they will invade other countries without a peep of protest, though they will assassinate and destroy all who oppose them, we should all realize that phase three of Schopenhauer’s progression is still waiting to occur.

When the corporate criminal network and their control of the entire planet become self evident, and that is happening right now, the ideas that Ron Paul is espousing will begin to take hold. As we wake up and see what is really happening, we will also see that there is only one way out of this trap. Then Ron Paul and his ideas will begin to become self-evident.

In four years these ideas will go mainstream. That is a guarantee. Soon it will be vogue to discuss the criminal network and how to get rid of them. They cannot stop what is happening and furthermore - they know it. Their behavior is going to become increasingly bizarre as they are exposed.

Psychopaths think that they are invisible, that no one sees what they are really doing. But the Internet is ripping that curtain back as the entire psychopathic criminal network can be seen in all of its vast ugliness.

We need to get rid of it as fast as possible. It is killing all of us.

http://www.jayweidner.com/RonPaulWillWin.html

Ron Paul Getting Standing Ovations From Iowa Audiences When He Talks About Bringing The Troops Home...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpKoug5vreg&feature=related

Locals Say Ron Paul is a Front-runner for a Reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6WWEEsjsXI&feature=related

PS - End the Wars..!

Unified Serenity
2nd January 2012, 03:27
Sadly, the ptb criminals won't be crying on TV, they will be violently assaulting anyone who stands up to them, and we need to decide if we will let them beat us down and shame them on live tv or if we will fight fire with fire. I personally am a bit torn because I fight to defend the defenselenss.

You know that sexy, naughty, b!itchy me...... gotta love that video. I need it as a tagline.

GCS1103
2nd January 2012, 03:56
Ah, jackovesk- I love your enthusiasm. Don't we all wish that the "R's" and "D's" would fizzle out and someone with a different perspective would be elected? I can't share your belief in the outcome of the election, however. Here is the sad fact- the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries did not determine the nominee, but in the last four or five elections, the candiate who won South Carolina and Florida, won the nomination. So, watch the results of those two primaries, to get a better handle on who the Republican nominee most likely will be.

Arc
2nd January 2012, 04:05
Ron Paul has already won Iowa...

It is done.

Even if there is corruption.

On my timeline he has already won.

It will take the will of the people to ensure this is made evident in the public forum!

Unified Serenity
2nd January 2012, 04:07
Luckily, you have me in Florida :D

Darla Ken Pearce
2nd January 2012, 04:10
During the last election campaign, I worked for Ron Paul with many others in the Great Northwest. But, unfortunately, he became very distance, and stopped fairly early on ~ communicating with us. Then at a critical time in the campaign, we learned he had dropped out of the race without notifying his troops that this was a possibility he was considering.

We learned of it from Fox News and not Ron Paul himself and it was quite a blow to his staff and volunteers, who worked very hard on his behalf. Most of the others like myself ~ won't be working in his next campaign due to his lack of connection with his own supporters and troops in the field. I do wish him well, he's a good and decent man but there is a disconnect there that is not a good thing. This is just my way of sharing my personal experience in this debate and nothing more.

trenairio
2nd January 2012, 04:12
Go to your primaries, caucuses, fight for your rights.

jackovesk
2nd January 2012, 05:01
During the last election campaign, I worked for Ron Paul with many others in the Great Northwest. But, unfortunately, he became very distance, and stopped fairly early on ~ communicating with us. Then at a critical time in the campaign, we learned he had dropped out of the race without notifying his troops that this was a possibility he was considering.

We learned of it from Fox News and not Ron Paul himself and it was quite a blow to his staff and volunteers, who worked very hard on his behalf. Most of the others like myself ~ won't be working in his next campaign due to his lack of connection with his own supporters and troops in the field. I do wish him well, he's a good and decent man but there is a disconnect there that is not a good thing. This is just my way of sharing my personal experience in this debate and nothing more.

Dissappointing to here that Darla,

...any Presidential Campaign is a Huge Logistical task (these type of things have been known to happen) unfortunately more often than not...

However he has a more Professional Campaign Team around him this time...

But, what concerns me even more Darla - You are often telling us of your Spiritual Growth, Love Compassion and above all Forgiveness...

So why are you giving up now..? Surely upholding the (Constitution & Bill of Rights) Liberty & Freedom in America is more important than clinging to petty grievances in these perilous times..?

Why are you not practicing what you preach..?

Having said that I still Love & Forgive You...

sygh
2nd January 2012, 05:20
Ah, jackovesk- I love your enthusiasm. Don't we all wish that the "R's" and "D's" would fizzle out and someone with a different perspective would be elected? I can't share your belief in the outcome of the election, however. Here is the sad fact- the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries did not determine the nominee, but in the last four or five elections, the candiate who won South Carolina and Florida, won the nomination. So, watch the results of those two primaries, to get a better handle on who the Republican nominee most likely will be.

I live in NC, 'bout 45 minutes from SC. Ron Paul signs and banners are popping up everywhere.

jackovesk
2nd January 2012, 06:24
I live in NC, 'bout 45 minutes from SC. Ron Paul signs and banners are popping up everywhere.

That 'Energises' my Soul to hear that...:music:

Thanks for Sharing that with us Sygh...

Rgs,

Jack

humanalien
2nd January 2012, 14:57
Bush Sr. has already endorsed Mit Romney, so in my thinking,
the PTW have already chosen their next president....

Amysenthia
2nd January 2012, 15:34
Ron Paul can win if enough people vote for him. However, I can not believe the blatant way the major medias are repeating, " He is not electable". Why does a nominee with the strongest base of support, most consistent message, not get more coverage. Newt Gingrich who is now just about last in most polls still gets more coverage then RP. Its almost like the media are sticking NG in our faces one more time as if to say, "ARe you sure you don't want him, Uh, Uh,...". It is so obvious I find it almost nauseating to watch the national news coverage of the republican primaries.

It is going to take the people coming out to vote for him in mass to make the average guy take a closer look at RP. I know that I have already been in several debates with some Republican friends, that I would consider intelligent but not awakened, that admit that they like what RP says but don't think he can win against Obama. Most republicans I know like this just can't make up their minds who they want. It should be an interesting couple of months. I know that I plan to volunteer to campaign heavily in my area for RP.

At the same time I remind myself from a spiritual standpoint that I should not become too attached to any of this, since in the immortality of the soul perspective these things are not so important. What a paradox we as humans find ourselves??

andrewgreen
2nd January 2012, 15:47
I'm not sure that in four years the idea of a criminal cabal will be in mainstream media. I think more people will be awakened to the limitations of the 'democracy' we are in and hopefully talk will move on to how we can change the system rather than the candidates.

Unified Serenity
2nd January 2012, 16:10
I'm not sure that in four years the idea of a criminal cabal will be in mainstream media. I think more people will be awakened to the limitations of the 'democracy' we are in and hopefully talk will move on to how we can change the system rather than the candidates.

YES! Problem Crisis SOLUTION..... We need a new sytem. We need to change. We need to learn a new way of living.

NO! We need the ****ing government to get off our damn backs! We need to honor the spirit and ingenuity of every soul on earth. I had the most awful dream last night and it was about moving.... again. Yes, I have moved so many times and if I were a damn nomad I would not mind. But being raised military and through following my heart I have lived in so many places, but I wanted roots finally, and I have them now, so a dream about moving was not a good dream. I awoke and it was not just a dream about moving, it was a dream about fear of moving. I was watching people losing their homes. I was watching people arguing and making life partner decisions because of a home!

At one time in this country, America, you could NOT, do you hear me, NOT lose your land or your home. You held the title allodially. There was zero property tax, ZERO! You know what that is called? Security and encouragement, that is what that is called. Communities would raise a barn the moment a young couple got married. A barn to keep their food, grain, and horses. They would raise as simple house. Now, the couple just needed to work, and feed themselves and give back to the community as their hearts and talents were blessed.

Having the threat of your home being taken, your land being taken, NEVER owning anything makes people dance and selfish and greedy. Money MOney MONEY...... never let it out of your sight.... MONEY MONEY MONEY..... it's a rich man's world! Bullsh!t it's OUR WORLD.... We have tricked into these stupid games. We are conned into the NEXT Solution. The only solution we need is to tell the government to get off our damn backs! If my brother is dumb enough to make a house that will fall down on him and kill him and his family so effing what! Who has the right to tell him to not be cheap and stupid? WHO? You.... Me???? We used to call that Darwinism. Clearn the gene pool, NEXT........

The fact is my brother is NOT stupid, he would build the best damn house he could and do it right. But guess what, how many can build a house by the sweat of their brow? Well, first you need land, it's so scarce now. I mean just look outside, there is no land available anywhere. I mean we could not possibly take and government land we the people own and offer it to some who want to start over now could we? We don't have any run down areas that people might want to start over in if the could OWN IT FOREVER now do we? It's all Bullsh!t. Ok, then the bastard is lucky enough to have some land, but wait.... he needs to pay $20,000.00 for a permit to build his house, have it inspected, and move in.

A damn piece of paper for some pencil necked geek (sorry all you appraisers I know some of you are studs and studdettes, it's for dramatic purposes) to come by and say ...Yes, you can build this and live here as long as you pay whatever we value your property tax to be!

We don't need their damn solutions, we don't need there new system. We have tried them. They ... THE GOVERNMENTS have STOLEN our birthrights. We need to stop them, and we need to tell them to sit down and SHUT THE EFFFF UP!

Unified Serenity
2nd January 2012, 17:08
Oh, now we have a whole new drama on DW helping in setting up a 122 nation alliance.... still laughing here..... gaining composure.

Then we have this new channelled message:

Dear ones, we come to you today with a message of joy and hope, of love and light, and the promise of a new year for you and your people. Today marks the first day of your new year, a year that will see many changes for your civilization. We would like to say that these changes will be smooth, transitionally speaking, but we must be honest with you at all times and tell you these changes may be abrupt and very tumultuous to many of your world. If you look at it from the viewpoint of the yet un-awakened, you may see these changes from a new perspective. One day these souls believe they exist within a world where their governments protect them from all harm, look after all of their medical needs, safeguard their economy for them, even tell them how to behave and how to think. The next day the government structure they have grown so attached to is gone, replaced by a structure of many men and women they may not know of and they did not vote for. These un-awakened souls will be told, and perhaps hear these words for the first time, that they have been lied to about almost everything they have come to believe as their one true reality. These souls will have to question everything they have come to understand, and be forced to see their world and universe in an entirely new light. For a soul to learn for the first time that their race is not alone in the universe may seem an easy lesson to some, but to others this kind of information is ground shattering. Try to be there for those souls who find it difficult to deal with this kind of revelation. This is your task, one of many, but if you did not think you could do it and there were not those of us who felt you were capable of this assignment, you would not be where you are today reading these words.

We, the Galactic Federation, are prepared to make our move. We have our people in position and are only awaiting the signal from all involved that they are ready to move forward with the first implementation of the overall plan. This plan includes the replacement of all your government officials who have clearly demonstrated they are service to self individuals who cannot be trusted in any position of authority in your world. Then we will begin disclosure announcements declaring our presence in your atmospheres surrounding your planet, followed quickly by our landings and open contact with you, the people of Earth, throughout your media and even in person in your cities and towns......

more written, I clipped it there.....

Ah, yes everyone just sit back it's all being done for us. DON'T YOU FEEL SO LUCKY? Our world will be fixed so soon. Jeepers and to think we never had to stand up to our governments, that's so damn passe'. We just need to want it bad enough for some aliens to come in and help us, why we don't need to get off our arses or knees or anything... just focus on love and peace, and be ready to help the unevolved see the light..... I feel so much safer and peaceful now.

Fit's of laughter are starting all over again........ Stop stop.... can't stand it.... whooooooooo ... deep breath.

crested-duck
2nd January 2012, 17:48
I'm hopeing for the best possible outcome,but at the same time prepareing mentally, for the worst case scenario.

Alie
2nd January 2012, 18:26
In regards to Karla's post above about Paul leaving the race last time, Ross Perot did the same thing and I could never figure out why he left during momentum. When he came back into the race a while later, it didn't matter. Was he one of the PTW (I don't mean to be ignorant - I really don't know) OR was something terrible presented that halted him in his actions? (Sorry couldn't figure out how to repost this properly)

Unified Serenity
3rd January 2012, 02:36
Learn some interesting facts... worth the time to know facts:

"The Incorruptible Ron Paul"

e2YOBHrVwQ0

Unified Serenity
3rd January 2012, 02:45
They do not have enough security around this man. Any nut could have taken him out as he was leaving. Please pray for his protection.

AlternativeInfoJunkie
3rd January 2012, 03:15
Ok so today i responded to a girl i don't know very well on Facebook who posted this article saying:

"oh my GOD, make him STOP."

http://www.politicususa.com/en/ron-paul-sexual-harassment

And I responded with this (she has posted pro-obama stuff before as well):

"Ok. I apologize if this post offends anyone. Feel free to unfriend me or unsubscribe if it does. I guess I’m kind of a political independent. Stopping wars of aggression and protecting civil liberties are probably the issues that I am concerned about the most. I saw an anti-Ron Paul post today that made me kind of mad. I feel like it misrepresented his views but it basically was saying that Ron Paul doesn't believe in sexual harassment laws. I would argue that that is not exactly correct. If I understand Paul correctly he just thinks that it is excessive for someone to be sued for telling a crude joke that offended someone else. I would basically agree with that but the broader point I am trying to make has little to do with sexual harassment. It has to do with priorities. We are bombing multiple countries in the Middle East. Often times non-combatants including women and children are killed in these airstrikes. Please, I beg you, those of you who support Obama: try to understand the significance of these airstrikes. Ask yourself if the mutilation of these civilians might be a deal-breaking issue for you. I think you can already tell that it is for me. Ron Paul gets 70% of all military donations to republicans and even more than Obama gets. I think these men and women understand something about the human cost of war. Ron Paul has said he would withdraw the troops as soon as the ships could get there but if you can't support him because of social issues then maybe you can find a more liberal peace candidate of your own. I'm not saying only support Ron Paul. There are plenty of liberal politicians who are more peace oriented than Obama. Like Dennis Kucinich! Maybe you who disagree with Ron could rally behind a more liberal peace candidate of your choosing who could run as an independent or green party candidate. I voted for Obama so please understand that I am not trying to sound superior or condescending. I feel for all of you who still have hope that he will make good on his promises because I was there at one point myself. To the person who posted the anti Ron Paul post: I thought it would be rude of me to un-friend you having never met you before. That was my first reaction because I get anxious when people attack Ron Paul. It was an emotional, non-objective reaction and I’m glad I gave myself time to cool down. I'm almost kind of protective of him I guess? I don't know I guess it's hard to explain ha ha. But I thought it would be better to extend a hand in friendship in this very indirect and roundabout way than to shun you for a political disagreement. I understand that some of my friends are your friends so I figure it's better to be more friendly. To everyone else: please understand that my primary goal is to stop the senseless slaughter of innocent people (children) in the Middle East and around the world. I can't be proud of my country while the bombing of children continues to be carried out by my government. I want to be proud of my country but more importantly I want to minimize any and all suffering around the world. Especially that which I can do something about by participating in my country’s political processes. We can have peace if we demand it and I think politically minded people of all kinds can come together on this unifying struggle for peace."

Feedback? criticism? How do you guys think I did?

AIJ

WhiteFeather
3rd January 2012, 03:49
Ron Paul President, Jesse Ventura VP and Alex Collier Secretary Of State. That's The Ticket!

christian
3rd January 2012, 04:51
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391795_340115049350089_100000547915747_1308858_873370964_n.jpg

Siberia9
3rd January 2012, 06:07
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you I needed that.

ktlight
3rd January 2012, 10:08
"Fox News (Fix News) is systematically biased towards the Republicans and MSNBC is systematically biased towards the Democrats to sell the illusion of political 'choice' in America's one-party state. This clip starts out with Rachel Maddow's fawning end to an interview with vice-president Joe Biden, and then she attacks the Republican Party for wanting war after Biden had showed such 'pride' in removing US troops from Iraq.

Excuse me? Firstly, America has not left Iraq except officially and continues to dictate and manipulate events in the country, and, secondly, any chance of a mention of the mass slaughter of the innocent in Libya by the Obama-Biden administration, the daily drone bombing of country after country and the Democrats pressing for an attack on Iran?

Of course not. That was not the on-message message.

People like Rachel Maddow think they are so in touch with American politics and world events when they are clueless - just pawns being used nightly in a game they don't begin to understand, and it is the same with her mirrors on Fix News. The clip was posted on YouTube on the basis of her saying that Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate that is not calling for war, but its true significance is much deeper than that.

Maddow says: Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy."

b264bmoi70g

meeradas
3rd January 2012, 13:44
MF Y e a h !

Ilie Pandia
3rd January 2012, 14:45
Let's assume that Ron Paul will actually be elected the president of the United States. What then?

Jean-Luc
3rd January 2012, 16:06
Introducing some integrity at the highest level
Ending the FED, sending a couple of these crooks to trial.
And in 3 years time, re-open 911.
What about that for a start ?
:)

jackovesk
3rd January 2012, 16:15
Let's assume that Ron Paul will actually be elected the president of the United States. What then?

It's Simple Ilie,

After 1776 America was founded on the 'Constitution & the Bill of Rights' and that is (ALL) Ron Paul is trying to uphold...

He's not doing it for himself and potentially risking his life - He's doing it for 'The American People'...

Ron Paul is a (Strict) - Constitutionalist

He wants to (HAND "THE POWER" BACK TO THE PEOPLE) Nothing More - Nothing Less...

WhiteFeather
3rd January 2012, 16:27
Not only should Ron Paul Be The Chief In Command, he should also have a seat in The Galactic Council Of Planets. Don't stop at President Ron, Shoot for the stars! You just might end up in a different star system.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Totally Agree,,,,I hope after he wins, he doesn't get the sitdown speech from The Inside Government threatening his life if he doesn't obey their terms.

scanner
3rd January 2012, 16:32
He's been in the club for 35yrs, do you still think he's not a puppet ? Thay can change the jocky but not the horse .

WhiteFeather
3rd January 2012, 16:39
Here's My Political Dream Team, if you will.

Ron Paul - Chief In Command
http://robrimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/6a00d83451586c69e200e552170eb28833-800wi.jpg

Dennis Kucinich - Vice President
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110210_kucinich_ap_605.jpg

Jesse Ventura - Secretary Of Defense
http://ivn.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/alg_trutv_jesse_ventura.jpg

Alex Collier - Secretary Of State
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1nD6Hq6P-R4/ToGbvVgEeDI/AAAAAAAADlM/2dfAnUrmi6Y/s1600/Alex+Collier+Earth+Transformation+2010.jpg

This Should Work Out Pretty Good, Ya Think!

Lefty Dave
3rd January 2012, 16:41
Have supported this man for over thirty years...he is our last hope here in USA...and if truth be known...the world will be in much better shape when he wins....
He's in my prayers daily...as is my nation...

PS. WhiteFeather.. I like your ticket shown above...however I would have Lyn LaRouche as Sec of State...just a thought! Thanks for sharing !!

risveglio
3rd January 2012, 16:43
He's been in the club for 35yrs, do you still think he's not a puppet ? Thay can change the jocky but not the horse .

He is definitely not a puppet. The MSM did not fight nearly as hard against Perot as they are doing against Paul. Just this week MSNBC completely changed Ron Paul's answer in print, to say he was for the Jim Crow laws when the video clearly says he was against it.

The issue is that Ron Paul is not going to be the savior but I think most Ron Paul supporters know this. You are not going to see videos of people saying that Ron Paul is going to pay for their gas. The thing is that Ron Paul does not want to run things, that is the key he wants to return the power back to the people. I think the biggest thing to worry about if Ron Paul gets elected is what will happen as the cuts start getting made. Big Government is a drug in this country and like any drug, there is going to be a withdrawal period. How bad the withdrawal is and how Paul handles it could make or break the future of liberty. If handled the wrong way, a Ron Paul win could end up being horrible for a future free world but I think it is worth a shot. Everyone else is just more of the same.

If he wins, we can celebrate for a day but we need to still be very active and watch very carefully. What I feel is if he does win, that means enough people get it. So even if he does the same thing that Obama did and turns his back on us, there would be even more anger. Though the only way of that happening IMO is some sort of double or mind control, which can only be mentioned on this forum.

norman
3rd January 2012, 16:56
I hope after he wins, he doesn't get the sitdown speech from The Inside Government threatening his life if he doesn't obey their terms.

He could go for transparent government from the kick off by televising all his intel briefings and 'special' advisory sessions.

WhiteFeather
3rd January 2012, 17:54
I hope after he wins, he doesn't get the sitdown speech from The Inside Government threatening his life if he doesn't obey their terms.

He could go for transparent government from the kick off by televising all his intel briefings and 'special' advisory sessions.

Dont forget he may even get a good dose of MK Ultra as well.

Amysenthia
3rd January 2012, 18:03
They do not have enough security around this man. Any nut could have taken him out as he was leaving. Please pray for his protection.

I agree with you Unified Serenity. I am even more concerned that they will point the "heart attack' beam at him. Everyone will just say "oh well he was an old man anyway. The stress of running for president was too much for him'. I know I am sending him tons of protective energy and sending out thoughts that he be protected from harm. I do think that he is the real deal and not part of the "puppets'. I believe he is the only hope for this country.

Ilie Pandia
3rd January 2012, 18:53

Hello Jean-Luc,

For that I have another question: "Him and what army?"

Ilie Pandia
3rd January 2012, 19:01

That's not his call to make.

13th Warrior
3rd January 2012, 19:12

Ron Paul's supporters are more likely to be active participants in the restoration of the US government.

Yes, Ron Paul will have an upstream battle in trying to change the status quo in the US government and his power would be limited but, he can use the bully pulpit to rally the American people and activate the 4 branch of government...

Referee
3rd January 2012, 19:29
Ilie

He can choose not to renew the Executive Orders.

He can create new Executive Orders

He Can call into question the constitionality of several laws and political moves ie. supercongress NDAA and SOPA sending these to the courts.

Utilize the line item veto

Ilie Pandia
3rd January 2012, 19:47
The way I see it, IF Ron Paul really is the good guy that he seems he is, he will find himself alone locked in an office packed with wolves.

If his so called supporters really supported him, he would not have to become president to dismantle the FEDs or to call into questions the constitutionality of certain laws! Where are his supporters now?! Taking photos of him and posting "tweets" :)?

Ernie Nemeth
3rd January 2012, 19:52
Ron Paul is my hero too. Such fresh ideas and straight shooting from a politician is rare indeed.
But...
He is part of the establishment. And the establishment understands that change is inevitable. So, why not offer a candidate that walks a path off the beaten trail? One that will implement change, yes, but controlled change - in anticipated areas with plenty of forewarning and time to prepare. He talks of Liberty, which is fine and good so long as freedom for the individual is respected and upheld by the constitution. He talks of free market enterprise, also well and good if it is unfettered by vested interests and lobbyists. He talks of shrinking the size of the federal government, nice sentiment but only if the cuts are in the correct departments.

In short, beware of what comes after election day, in the months and years to follow.
Hold them to these promises and do not allow them to falter or back-pedal or otherwise derail the unpalatable but necessary task of cleaning up and streamlining the government.

Ron Paul for prez!

Orion142
3rd January 2012, 20:00
Unified Serenity, I totally agree with you, hell this man has to be looked after. He has to be the next president or America will slide down the tyrannical martial law pan if left to the neocons.

meeradas
3rd January 2012, 20:10
This man is the only electable person for this office [planetwide] at this time.

AlternativeInfoJunkie
3rd January 2012, 20:27
http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/the-trouble-with-my-uncle-rick-santorum/

Oh my god you guys this is so awesome! He's first in the latest new hampshire poll too! We can do this! They can't rig a landslide!

https://m.facebook.com/auth.php?api_key=882a8490361da98702bf97a021ddc14d&session_key=00f36ef2b99433b0c0677aba.0-709482656&sig=14ab1bc20262a5f7392970d8fc77e409&t=1325622535&uid=709482656&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252F2012newhampshireprimary.com%252Fron-paul-wins-latest-hampshire-primary-straw-poll%252F%26h%3DBAQFbFUOE

toad
3rd January 2012, 21:11
haha that is rich.

"Ron Paul seems to be the only candidate trying to win the election for a reason other than simply winning the election."

TargeT
3rd January 2012, 23:01
Not only should Ron Paul Be The Chief In Command, he should also have a seat in The Galactic Council Of Planets. Don't stop at President Ron, Shoot for the stars! You just might end up in a different star system.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Totally Agree,,,,I hope after he wins, he doesn't get the sitdown speech from The Inside Government threatening his life if he doesn't obey their terms.

Go look at Regan's campaign speaches... he was a more articulate ron paul.

I still feel that Ron Paul is exactly where he is supose to be and will never be anythign other than what he is.. UNLESS it becomes more opertune to have him elected then turn him into obama part 2... Look at how much of a rollercoaster that ride was? so many people TRUELY believed he was "hope 'n change"... that level of let down had to have a huge effect...

I've become wary of the easy path, or the "easy solution"... Ron Paul is like sugar to me... yeah its amazing at first, then you die from diabeties....

jackovesk
4th January 2012, 01:30
Oh my god you guys this is so awesome! He's first in the latest new hampshire poll too! We can do this! They can't rig a landslide!

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/rpaulexpress_dees.jpg

GCS1103
4th January 2012, 05:02
Iowa caucus- too close to call between Romney and Santorum at 25% each. They are about 37 votes apart, with Ron Paul in third place at 21%.

T Smith
4th January 2012, 05:18
Ron Paul Will Win In The End

by Jay Weidner

First it is ridiculed;
--Arthur Schopenhauer

Ron Paul will win in the end. That’s right. It doesn’t matter anymore how the criminals in charge try to change the vote, or how they conjure lies and attack him and his ideas. None of that is going to work anymore.

Don’t get me wrong. There is no way in hell that Ron Paul will win his quest for the Presidency. :nono:

The corporate criminals and their toadies in the media will never let that happen. They will do everything they can to squash Ron Paul and his ideas.

Who has the uncanny ability to unite Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow, Dick Morris, Bill Clinton, Sean Hannity, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Move On, Media Matters?

Answer: Ron Paul. Why does he unite everyone on the left and right? What is it about Ron Paul that unites the media?

Ron Paul and his movement are a direct result of the Internet. The Internet also showed the thinking people of the world that there is a corporate criminal mafia and it is in charge of everything. It owns the military, the media, the religions, the educational system the banks and most of the major corporations.

This revelation that we are ruled by a small group of corporate criminals is the real fuel behind Ron Paul.

When one carefully deconstructs Ron Paul’s positions one discovers a consistent and focused cohesion. Just underneath the facts and positions that he lays out is the driving reality that we are being run by this small group of criminals. Ron Paul is waaaay too smart to admit this in public. The idea of this criminal cabal is still taboo.

No Ron Paul refuses to actually name the criminals or even admit that they exist. That’s cool. That is a good way to keep your head intact. Look at the last two guys to go after this criminal network; their initials are JFK and RFK. So don’t expect him to be a 911 Truther or speak openly about this group of criminals. That’s asking too much.

But every single one of his positions is designed to obliterate this criminal network. When looking at Ron Paul it is necessary to completely remove your ideology goggles. One of the ways that the Internet is waking us up to is the fact that our ideologies, beliefs and protocols have all been given to us, invented by, this criminal network that now threatens our very existence. Examining his positions it is easy to see that Ron Paul knows and understands who is really ruling us. He has worked it out and his positions are really the only way out of the mess we are in. The criminal network has worked its way into almost every institution that exists. Understanding that it becomes clear that the only way out of the current predicament is too get rid of almost all of the institutions that exist.

That would be schools, militaries, large bloated federal programs, foreign aid and a lot more. These institutions exist almost solely to keep the masses in line and stupefied as to the existence of the criminal cabal. These institutions are not there for the reasons that they claim to but they exist because they are tools of the criminal network. Our schools don’t teach us how to think, but what to think, our military is not there to make us safe, but to invade and steal the possessions of other countries for this criminal network.

Ron Paul articulates positions that, if put into effect, would eventually undermine this criminal network. Once we can remove the shackles of this cabal we will come to understand how much wealth we really have. When that moment comes a lot of our current unsolvable problems will become solvable.

It is beyond imagination to even begin to realize how much of the world’s wealth has been stolen by this criminal network. They have perverted everything, distorting our economies, our cultures, our values, and our spiritual beliefs. They have contaminated everything. It is only through the dissolution of this network can we truly discover what we have and who we are.

Ron Paul understands this perfectly. He is outlining exactly the path that we must collectively take in order to set things right.

Now the divisions will appear. We will soon see who is for getting rid of the criminal cabal and who is for keeping it. Because of the Internet and Ron Paul it will become apparent who really understands what is going on and who does not have a clue. Those people who refuse to join the new media, those people who insist on staying spoon fed by the criminal corporate media will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

At this point Arthur Schopenhauer famous quote on the way ideas progress through a culture needs to be reviewed:

First it is ridiculed;

In 2008 the media ridiculed Ron Paul and his positions. Fox News wouldn’t allow him to appear at their Republican Debate resulting in a rain of snowballs coming down on Sean Hannity as he tried to get into the building housing the debate. Fox News reasoned that Ron Paul wasn’t a serious candidate, that he was a joke. Four years later we can see that actually Fox News is an arm of the criminal network and they saw what Ron Paul was doing and it scared them. That is the real reason he was not invited to the debate.

If 2008 was the year of ridicule, 2012 will be the year of violent opposition. The same media that ridiculed Ron Paul also let Barrack Obama have a free ride to the White House. As soon as he got into office Obama, not really understanding the cultural swing, tried to implement old and failed ideas. Even though he ran as the wave of the future he was really just an agent of the past. Obama’s Presidency proved that this criminal network controlled everyone at the top. How else to explain his actions? That realization also fueled Ron Paul’s ascendance.

It is 2012 now and we are moving to phase two of Schopenhauer’s progression of ideas. Now we can see that the corporate criminal class is working overtime to hold power.

Obama invades Libya without a squawk from the formerly ‘anti-war’ Left. Obama signs legislation giving the President the power to assassinate American citizens and no one in the criminal media says a word.

Now they are coming after the Internet. The ‘violently opposed’ segment is now upon us. 2012 is the most dangerous time because a cornered mad dog is the most dangerous. And we are cornering this dog. The establishment, both left and right, would not be so unified in their condemnation of Paul if he and his ideas did not represent a very real threat.

But here’s the thing: Ron Paul has already won. Though they will try to impose a police state on us to stop him, though they will invade other countries without a peep of protest, though they will assassinate and destroy all who oppose them, we should all realize that phase three of Schopenhauer’s progression is still waiting to occur.

When the corporate criminal network and their control of the entire planet become self evident, and that is happening right now, the ideas that Ron Paul is espousing will begin to take hold. As we wake up and see what is really happening, we will also see that there is only one way out of this trap. Then Ron Paul and his ideas will begin to become self-evident.

In four years these ideas will go mainstream. That is a guarantee. Soon it will be vogue to discuss the criminal network and how to get rid of them. They cannot stop what is happening and furthermore - they know it. Their behavior is going to become increasingly bizarre as they are exposed.

Psychopaths think that they are invisible, that no one sees what they are really doing. But the Internet is ripping that curtain back as the entire psychopathic criminal network can be seen in all of its vast ugliness.

We need to get rid of it as fast as possible. It is killing all of us.

http://www.jayweidner.com/RonPaulWillWin.html

Ron Paul Getting Standing Ovations From Iowa Audiences When He Talks About Bringing The Troops Home...

Locals Say Ron Paul is a Front-runner for a Reason...

PS - End the Wars..!

Good stuff, Jackovesk....

modwiz
4th January 2012, 05:29
Santorum???? This country is a freakin embarrassment. It just goes to show democracy is a failed system as long as ignorant primates have access to a ballot box.

In this case they voted for one of their own.

Calz
4th January 2012, 05:32
Santorum???? This country is a freakin embarrassment. It just goes to show democracy is a failed system as long as ignorant primates have access to a ballot box.

In this case they voted for one of their own.

98% in ... same as GCS1103 reported regarding results (virtually a tie with RP 4% behind in 3rd)

modwiz
4th January 2012, 05:52
The graph of other Republican flavors of the month. Santorum will be the next hill on this graph.
Bi-polarity in voters sure is interesting when it is graphed out like this.

Santorum, isn't that Latin for feminine hygiene? :confused:

Rantaak
4th January 2012, 06:07
Come on guys.

Ron Paul was chosen as the president of 2012 a long time ago. The media controllers know this (as they are orchestrating it) and are using backwards psychology to invigorate us to take as much action and spread as much word as possible. This is all planned.

Ron Paul will win.

And then we will realize that anyone who becomes elected loses all of their power the moment they get their job as "presidential puppet" and that the puppeteers have been here, pulling their strings since WW2, WW1, the fall of the Roman empire, etc etc...

Real knowledge comes from directing attention away from the external world and into one self.

modwiz
4th January 2012, 06:10
Given the placement of Santorum in the Iowa polls it seems relevant to post this excellent article about Voluntary Ignorance.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/03/voluntary-ignorance/

Calz
4th January 2012, 06:12
Iowa is the first preliminary but statistically insignificant. Remember who won last time (gop)???

I thought not ...

Huckabee :shocked:

jackovesk
4th January 2012, 06:18

YES! Problem Crisis SOLUTION..... We need a new sytem. We need to change. We need to learn a new way of living.

NO! We need the ****ing government to get off our damn backs! We need to honor the spirit and ingenuity of every soul on earth. I had the most awful dream last night and it was about moving.... again. Yes, I have moved so many times and if I were a damn nomad I would not mind. But being raised military and through following my heart I have lived in so many places, but I wanted roots finally, and I have them now, so a dream about moving was not a good dream. I awoke and it was not just a dream about moving, it was a dream about fear of moving. I was watching people losing their homes. I was watching people arguing and making life partner decisions because of a home!

At one time in this country, America, you could NOT, do you hear me, NOT lose your land or your home. You held the title allodially. There was zero property tax, ZERO! You know what that is called? Security and encouragement, that is what that is called. Communities would raise a barn the moment a young couple got married. A barn to keep their food, grain, and horses. They would raise as simple house. Now, the couple just needed to work, and feed themselves and give back to the community as their hearts and talents were blessed.

Having the threat of your home being taken, your land being taken, NEVER owning anything makes people dance and selfish and greedy. Money MOney MONEY...... never let it out of your sight.... MONEY MONEY MONEY..... it's a rich man's world! Bullsh!t it's OUR WORLD.... We have tricked into these stupid games. We are conned into the NEXT Solution. The only solution we need is to tell the government to get off our damn backs! If my brother is dumb enough to make a house that will fall down on him and kill him and his family so effing what! Who has the right to tell him to not be cheap and stupid? WHO? You.... Me???? We used to call that Darwinism. Clearn the gene pool, NEXT........

The fact is my brother is NOT stupid, he would build the best damn house he could and do it right. But guess what, how many can build a house by the sweat of their brow? Well, first you need land, it's so scarce now. I mean just look outside, there is no land available anywhere. I mean we could not possibly take and government land we the people own and offer it to some who want to start over now could we? We don't have any run down areas that people might want to start over in if the could OWN IT FOREVER now do we? It's all Bullsh!t. Ok, then the bastard is lucky enough to have some land, but wait.... he needs to pay $20,000.00 for a permit to build his house, have it inspected, and move in.

A damn piece of paper for some pencil necked geek (sorry all you appraisers I know some of you are studs and studdettes, it's for dramatic purposes) to come by and say ...Yes, you can build this and live here as long as you pay whatever we value your property tax to be!

We don't need their damn solutions, we don't need there new system. We have tried them. They ... THE GOVERNMENTS have STOLEN our birthrights. We need to stop them, and we need to tell them to sit down and SHUT THE EFFFF UP!

I here ya (US),

To all Americans...

Well 'Get Out There' and 'Legally Fight to get your Country Back' from those who stole it from you..!

jackovesk
4th January 2012, 06:21
I will have more to say if Ron Paul does'nt Win Iowa...

Due to the GOP counting the Votes in Secret due to 'Anonymous'..!

GCS1103
4th January 2012, 06:22
Iowa is the first preliminary but statistically insignificant. Remember who won last time (gop)???

I thought not ...

You are right- Iowa and New Hampshire are not indicative of who the nominee will be. They can give a candidate a boost (as Iowa has just done for Santorum) and trims the field down. South Carolina and Florida are the important primaries.

Modwiz- can I assume you will not be voting for Santorum???;)

jackovesk
4th January 2012, 06:30

I thought not ...

You are right- Iowa and New Hampshire are not indicative of who the nominee will be. They can give a candidate a boost (as Iowa has just done for Santorum) and trims the field down. South Carolina and Florida are the important primaries.

Modwiz- can I assume you will not be voting for Santorum???;)

Santorum’s Own Nephew Warns His Uncle Is a ‘Big Government’, ‘Status Quo’ Politician, Urges Americans To Vote For Ron Paul

The trouble with my uncle, Rick Santorum

http://www.prisonplanet.com/santorums-own-nephew-warns-his-uncle-is-a-big-government-status-quo-politician-urges-americans-to-vote-for-ron-paul.html

GlassSteagallfan
4th January 2012, 06:44

Here is the website of Ron Paul volunteers that witness the actual results in all 99 Iowa counties:
www.watchthevote2012.com

Jean-Luc
4th January 2012, 08:49

Hello Jean-Luc,

For that I have another question: "Him and what army?"

Yes I know. But it's a question of principle.
If a dare a comparison, Vaclav Havel who certainly was a brave man couldn't turn his country in a land of integrity and even ended up his 13 years or so presidential mandate with a 40% low public support.
But at least he made his best (I guess).
BTW, it is with integrity at the highest levels that breakthrough technologies such as E-cat (http://ecat.com/) "cold fusion" technologies can make a headway and probably much more.

Enquiring1
4th January 2012, 09:39
OMG Ron Paul is talking like one of those conspiracey theorists!!:p

Could this be the man who causes disclosure even if he does not become president?

Sirius White
4th January 2012, 09:54
Here's My Political Dream Team, if you will.

Ron Paul - Chief In Command
http://robrimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/6a00d83451586c69e200e552170eb28833-800wi.jpg

Dennis Kucinich - Vice President
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110210_kucinich_ap_605.jpg

Jesse Ventura - Secretary Of Defense
http://ivn.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/alg_trutv_jesse_ventura.jpg

Alex Collier - Secretary Of State
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1nD6Hq6P-R4/ToGbvVgEeDI/AAAAAAAADlM/2dfAnUrmi6Y/s1600/Alex+Collier+Earth+Transformation+2010.jpg

This Should Work Out Pretty Good, Ya Think!

Hahahaha....

Oh man. As it should be.

haibane
4th January 2012, 17:53

I wonder how likely that is. Does anyone remember how long it took for R. Kennedy to be killed since it became clear he would have been a winner?

Arrowwind
4th January 2012, 18:06

The Revolution begins!
It will be a nasty dirty battle fillde with inspiration, victory and defeat to the NWO.

... and with Jesse Ventura as Secretary of Defence I would not worry for him... the first challenge will be to defend the president and Ventura understands...:cool:

Jeffrey
4th January 2012, 18:57

Ilie, my friend, the answer can be found in Matthew 16 verse 27.

For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

He will fulfill the prophecy and usher in the golden age.

:becky:

NewFounderHome
4th January 2012, 19:06
Here is a list of Cartoons on Ron Paul messages.

d4THWR30AHg

r4uT0tjLsMk

BdFHAFcQj34

_sM2v-44Fj4

Vb2g9vgpmyY

YNOb3a7kfe0

YUGkqigi3ok

:thumb:

Jeffrey
4th January 2012, 19:09
The way I see it, IF Ron Paul really is the good guy that he seems he is, he will find himself alone locked in an office packed with wolves.

If his so called supporters really supported him, he would not have to become president to dismantle the FEDs or to call into questions the constitutionality of certain laws! Where are his supporters now?! Taking photos of him and posting "tweets" :)?

And where are you at now? Somewhere in Bucharest, in front of your computer, "tweeting" on Project Avalon? Seems real easy working the world's problems out in your head, sitting in your comfy computer chair. Looks like it's just as easy calling into question the initiative of others. See, I'm doing it right now... Wow, this is easy.

I think I'll go tweet about it. :pout:

NewFounderHome
4th January 2012, 19:13
St6mtcBMHpQ

:wave:

Zillah
4th January 2012, 20:03
My my these technical problems sure do come at the most opportune time huh?? :):) Ahh CNN, need we say more?

bearcow
4th January 2012, 20:53

i don't think ron paul is naive, he knows that if he was elected by a overwhelming grass roots movement within the populace, the powers that be would move quickly to completely DE-stableize the US economy

i assume he is doing his best to communicate with the network of white hats within the current government edifice so that he has allies in place to help him remove the cancer if that time comes.

If his so called supporters really supported him, he would not have to become president to dismantle the FEDs or to call into questions the constitutionality of certain laws! Where are his supporters now?! Taking photos of him and posting "tweets"

unless you want to completely destabilize society, the existing political/legal frame work is the only way to create real change. the system will not change its agenda just because its policies are unpopular, they must be forced to do as such, hopefully that force is through the legal framework of the legislative process and not through full scale revolution.

in saying this, i think he has zero chance in getting elected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG5e1oaen-M

everybody knows the system is fubar, regardless if they believe in conspiracy theories or not. the problem is that the joker is driving the bus. you got to kick him out

http://occultview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/joker-card.jpg

Ba-ba-Ra
4th January 2012, 21:15

Ilie, I understand your reasoning because that is how things use to work, but I would like to think that is the way of the old paradigm and now the highly charged electrons that are coming into our solar system are opening up new ways of thinking, doing and being. I encourage you to at least consider other possibilities.

Rozzy
4th January 2012, 23:27
I do think they cut the lad off.

tcjim1
4th January 2012, 23:31
Definitely he was saying what they didn't want to here...thanks for the post and thanks for Ron Paul !!..

GlassSteagallfan
4th January 2012, 23:42
PS. WhiteFeather.. I like your ticket shown above...however I would have Lyn LaRouche as Sec of State...just a thought! Thanks for sharing !!

Right on Dave!

andrewgreen
5th January 2012, 00:09
I do believe that most importantly a Ron Paul victory would represent a more awake American population. It would stop the war that's going to happen with Iran. He will try to implement positive changes and the people will have opportunities to learn from so his work can be continued. We can stop wars, we can stop environmental damage and we can increase prosperity. However I doubt now is the time to start it in America as people are still caught in the left right paradigm and the fear of their party loosing and the fear of terrorism instead of having a belief in peace. Paul wont win now but his ideas will in the form of another candidate in the future.

NewFounderHome
5th January 2012, 01:09
it must have been a link problem.

NewFounderHome
5th January 2012, 02:16
Somebody did notice the cut message.

_0rwmBwOfVY

sygh
5th January 2012, 05:08
I was going to say, maybe CNN cut it because its frowned upon to have an individual soldier give an opinion on foreign policy but after seeing the soldier with Ron Paul, I'd say I was wrong.

CivilDawn
5th January 2012, 05:35
Well at least we know who CNN likes

markpierre
5th January 2012, 06:34

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Go look at Regan's campaign speaches... he was a more articulate ron paul.

I still feel that Ron Paul is exactly where he is supose to be and will never be anythign other than what he is.. UNLESS it becomes more opertune to have him elected then turn him into obama part 2... Look at how much of a rollercoaster that ride was? so many people TRUELY believed he was "hope 'n change"... that level of let down had to have a huge effect...

I've become wary of the easy path, or the "easy solution"... Ron Paul is like sugar to me... yeah its amazing at first, then you die from diabeties....

I wouldn't exactly characterize Ron Paul as the easy solution. Americans have slowly been socialized to the degree that they wouldn't know social responsibility if it stained the paint on their BMWs.

It would be anything but easy. Unfortunately the voting majority dichotomy is split between mindless narcissism and either arrogant or brain-bleached ignorance. If you're a thinking reasoning human adult (other people matter) with an inclusive value system, you're a minority.

And you've probably done some deprogramming on yourself to get that way.

Mike Gorman
5th January 2012, 09:32
You know, I am a British citizen living in Australia-when i listen to this Man I feel an excitement and my sense of Hope actually
rises. I feel this man is here at the right time, but whenever these blessed men come along in your wonderful, but strange country
there seems to be always a Dark force waiting in the wings with a Gun. I do so hope Ron Paul ascends to his rightful position
and commences the healing of the good Ol U.S.A, but please, please, protect this wonderful Man.

araucaria
5th January 2012, 12:35

Last time, we are told, and previous times as well, it was a JFK film showing Obama what happens to presidents who step out of line. What if anything has changed this time around?

Intranuclear
5th January 2012, 13:49
I completely agree with Ilie.
Ron Paul will be incredibly vulnerable to the insane amount of corruption all around. If he wins, his days would be numbered if he is at all successful.
The answer is about voting with your pocket. There is no better voting mechanism.

Having said that, the child in me desperately wishes him to win!

risveglio
5th January 2012, 13:57
I completely agree with Ilie.
Ron Paul will be incredibly vulnerable to the insane amount of corruption all around. If he wins, his days would be numbered if he is at all successful.
The answer is about voting with your pocket. There is no better voting mechanism.

Having said that, the child in me desperately wishes him to win!

How do we vote with our pocket? The corporations are not the only ones robbing us blind. Voting with your pocket only works in a very limited, free market system which we don't remotely have. Yes, you could refuse to pay your taxes, but that will most definitely end up putting you in a rape cage.

NewFounderHome
5th January 2012, 16:16
Here is the message CNN did not want to be sayed.

You must got at around 8:45 or more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5LgLOURj4XI

toad
5th January 2012, 19:00
Yeah it was convenient eh? Its funny how none of the other feeds in the same area had any troubles. Ron Paul brought him on stage later to continue his message.

Muzz
6th January 2012, 10:07
As C-SPAN was waiting for President Obama's Defense Strategic Review press conference to begin a hot mic caught a reporter taking a swing at Ron Paul.

"See this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is president," the reporter said.

Before the comment was made, the reporter could be heard laughing about Ron Paul.

Soon after the reporter made his remark C-SPAN turned down the audio while an anchor announced the details of the press conference.

Link with video (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/01/05/hot_mic_at_pentagon_presser_catches_reporter_see_this_room_two-thirds_of_us_laid-off_when_ron_paul_is_president.html)

crosby
6th January 2012, 10:10
well, well, well....... two thirds of the lamestreammedia layed off.... what an excellent thought. if they started really reporting what is true, they might not be in that situation. jerks
regards, corson

ViralSpiral
6th January 2012, 10:13
http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/cheerleader1-smiley.gif?1292867567

and then, just maybe.... we'll get some "truths"

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/aquarium1-smiley.gif?1292867549

Muzz
6th January 2012, 10:57
It reveals the problem we face with the mainstream media. More interested with keeping their jobs than reporting the truth. This shows that with some of them they are fully aware of what they are doing.

I hope the Ron Paul people make this viral, it could do a lot of good alerting people to the true motives of the msm who are still in denial.

T Smith
6th January 2012, 15:53

Here's one scenario...

http://silverbearcafe.com/private/12.11/elected.html

13th Warrior
6th January 2012, 16:17

Last time, we are told, and previous times as well, it was a JFK film showing Obama what happens to presidents who step out of line. What if anything has changed this time around?

You are going on the assumption that Obama went to the white house as a good guy and was then turned but, what if he was their guy all along?

In street magic there is a technique called "forcing" the trick is you have the answer to the riddle and your force the participant to that conclusion without them realizing it.

T Smith
6th January 2012, 16:24
You are going on the assumption that Obama went to the white house as a good guy and was then turned but, what if he was their guy all along?

In street magic there is a technique called "forcing" the trick is you have the answer to the riddle and your force the participant to that conclusion without them realizing it.

Actually, this is probably the most likely scenario, once you research the financial interests that sponsered Obama's rise to the White House.

markpierre
6th January 2012, 16:45
Ya..that was funny. A little truth in that guy's editorial this week.
I wonder what kind of mindless babble he was told to write about. It would sound articulate and right to the heart of it no doubt.
After he gets over worrying about his job over that little indiscretion and blaming the sound guy, he might realize what a dick-head he sounded like.

Probably not.
It's hard to remember sometimes that there's a soul hiding in those personalities somewhere. Our job is to crack those eggs? I'd rather package chicken carcasses.

The entirety of MSM is in denial. Not in denial that RP could possibly be elected or they wouldn't work so hard to prevent it, but in denial that there's a world full of human beings outside of the coffee clutch or the pub or the party circuit that have lives,
and are affected by stupid people using ultimate power and limitless money making criminal decisions and dropping those decisions on top of them.
Stupid powerful people making stupid self-serving decisions makes good news. The 'ethics' part of journalism is about what you can get away with. How dumb your market is.

Mainstream media is a product. We buy it if we like that kind of junk. People can choose between Fritos and Doritos, but the choice won't make either one of them food.

But that's not why MSM exists. They exist to turn the populations minds to mush, and they do a brilliant job of it. That guy is right. In fact his entire identity is at stake, not just his job.
He knows who he works for and who they work for and who they work for. But he may not know who they all work for. And he probably wouldn't care. He's just as mushy as everyone else.
If you gathered all the narcissists in Western culture into a single place, they would take up pretty much the same space that Western culture does now. That's a pretty big market.
You can really build a career.
But dumb people patronizing other dumb people has gotten so dumb, there has to be a limit somewhere. Minds would just freeze and communication would cease entirely.

I'm surprised that it doesn't occur to them that if the world is decimated and depopulated, it might cut in a bit on air-time or affect advertising sales.

I guess if we want news that has anything whatever to do with reality, we can look elsewhere.......right? It's a free country.......right?

araucaria
6th January 2012, 19:31

Actually, this is probably the most likely scenario, once you research the financial interests that sponsered Obama's rise to the White House.

Fair enough, I have come to no conclusions actually; but if it's never happened yet, that makes it an even more plausible scenario this time. So please answer my honest question: what is going to happen to make things different?

risveglio
7th January 2012, 00:22
I think Paul may be winning. Santorum coming in second may have been his best gift because people seem to be really scared of Santorum (rightfully so).

Two diehard republicans that I know and one hard core liberal, all that called Ron Paul a kook two years ago, have started posting on Facebook today that they were voting for Dr Paul. I convinced the liberal to become a blue republican and vote in the primary. These are 3 people that I never even thought would consider voting for Paul.

Also, look at what Lt Col Shaffer said about Iran.
2QDIxhaEPN0

Unified Serenity
7th January 2012, 01:24
^5..... You da man!

I think Paul may be winning. Santorum coming in second may have been his best gift because people seem to be really scared of Santorum (rightfully so).

Two diehard republicans that I know and one hard core liberal, all that called Ron Paul a kook two years ago, have started posting on Facebook today that they were voting for Dr Paul. I convinced the liberal to become a blue republican and vote in the primary. These are 3 people that I never even thought would consider voting for Paul.

Also, look at what Lt Col Shaffer said about Iran.
2QDIxhaEPN0

T Smith
7th January 2012, 01:25
Fair enough, I have come to no conclusions actually; but if it's never happened yet, that makes it an even more plausible scenario this time. So please answer my honest question: what is going to happen to make things different?

The honest answer is the odds are stacked against it ever happening in the first place. There are trillions of dollars at stake and the whole of the power structure standing in the way of the manifestation of a Ron Paul Presidency. It's just an extremely unlikely scenario. TPTB will spare no resource or magic at their disposal to ensure their standing remains in tact as we move forward. The best way for them to achieve this is to simply deny the election of this particular revolutionary. They have the power to do this (or so we shall find out). That is not to say every single human on this planet interested in breaking free shouldn't do whatever they can to support the Ron Paul challenge to the power structure. We all should support Ron Paul whether we agree with his politics or not. In short, we the people are in a war to see to the election of Ron Paul, whether we fully understand it or not. I know there are some who will adamantly disagree or refuse to endow one person, or this particular person, with such a cause. That's fine. I'm not advocating for a Savior. Electing Ron Paul (which would entail an active movement far greater than one person) is simply the cleanest revolution on the table at this particular hour. If others have a better avenue to break free of our chains, I say bring it on. It's high time. I for one will support Ron Paul in the meantime.

But to play a thought experiment, to attempt to answer your question, what we're talking about here is nothing short of a Revolution. We are talking about an overthrow of the deeply entrenched money changers controlling the planet by simply activating a dormant (but certainly not perfect) blueprint left to us by those brilliant and pesky intellectual heirs of the Enlightenment (an intellectual movement that actually valued humanity), the Founders of the United States of America. Ron Paul is different from other revolutionaries for this simple reason: in this case, the US already has the blueprint designed specifically for the people to assure liberty, justice, and freedom. Of course TPTB and anyone awake fully understands this is but a dusty and dormant ceremonial relic; the sleeping masses, however, are programed to believe this is an active contract. As Goethe so aptly observed, "none are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free..." So a cleaver revolutionary who understands this can lead a revolution by simply employing the very program used against the mind-controlled masses (i.e., their false belief that that are free) -- it's brilliant, actually. I'm down with it.

But I digress. In more concrete terms, let's play the thought experiment as I posted earlier in this thread, of what might happen, or what might be different -- in attempt to answer your question:

http://silverbearcafe.com/private/12.11/elected.html

Jeffrey
7th January 2012, 01:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQ20jXRCnE

modwiz
7th January 2012, 01:37
When a person is drowning even a floating twig looks like something that might prevent sinking into the depths. The ideas he espouses are the real fruit of his candidacy. What were once considered fruit cake concepts have now become new hopes and sound policy aspirations. Like the Jesus of Saul, Ron Paul is at his most effective as a mythological cleanser of sins and dragon slayer.(OK, Jesus didn't do dragon slaying) Such myths can produce many heroes who wish to allow ideas their proper breathing room and an opportunity to grow and flourish. Support for RP and his ideas is far more important than what might ultimately happen.

Don't tell anybody I said this. People are easily discouraged.

TargeT
7th January 2012, 02:16
When a person is drowning even a floating twig looks like something that might prevent sinking into the depths. The ideas he espouses are the real fruit of his candidacy. .

Funny that its been vaugly known that "the age of aquarus" was starting to be widley accepte as "almost here" in the later 60's.. and ever since then we've had ron paul.. speaking the same thing for the last 40ish years... waitinging (seemingly) for the time when his idea's are finally acceptable to the masses.

Smells like a hedged bet... & if he's REALLY so "kooky" then why is he back in office year after year? is Texas really the home of the leading popular liberitarian movement (though he wears the mantle of republican because the liberitarian experiment failed dismally..)

I like the grasping at twigs analogy.. but what if its not a twig, its a hook with a piece of twig for bait?

T Smith
7th January 2012, 03:36
I like the grasping at twigs analogy.. but what if its not a twig, its a hook with a piece of twig for bait?

Indeed. But if you're already drowning what difference does it make?

freebird111777
7th January 2012, 03:38
Let's go Ron! I always feel a sense of hope when I listen to him speak :) He may not make thee perfect president, but I'm ready for some change. How about the rest of ya'll??

Cerridwen
8th January 2012, 01:45
Tee he he he! I love it!

baddbob
8th January 2012, 01:53
:noidea: OWNED :noidea:

jackovesk
8th January 2012, 07:03
Jan 7, 2012

Ron Paul was on FIRE at this debate hosted by ABC News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsvGxKQPSNU&feature=player_embedded

Ron Paul Highlights in 01/07/2012 Debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZ5D_fU39w&feature=player_embedded

Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time (Original) - YouTube April 24th, 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM&feature=player_embedded

meeradas
8th January 2012, 07:19
edited by author

[triple thumbs up for RP owning the other 'candidate', but none for the topic of discussion]

jackovesk
8th January 2012, 16:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GsekIhxwE&feature=youtu.be

Seikou-Kishi
8th January 2012, 17:10
Anything with that toadie Piers Moron on is tainted by association.

Bryn ap Gwilym
8th January 2012, 17:21
Interesting interview. Just hope that the American voters take heed.

EYES WIDE OPEN
9th January 2012, 22:06
Never seen an add for a potential president like this before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7VQ6cpyZc&feature=related

WhiteFeather
9th January 2012, 22:08
Sorry i thought you meant this IMAGINE, My Bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Lde1Uz7g8&feature=related

OneLittleFrog
9th January 2012, 22:31
Thanks for posting that. I have to admit I'm not quite as fanatically adoring of Ron Paul as most people here; however, I was floored by the brilliance of this analogy. It was from spring of 2009 I think? I saw the text at antiwar.com, and I'll paste it here in case anyone has trouble with the ferocity of the voice-over. :p

Brilliant. I hope he means it.

Imagine an Occupied America

by Rep. Ron Paul

Imagine for a moment that somewhere in the middle of Texas there was a large foreign military base, say Chinese or Russian. Imagine that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests."

Imagine that they operated outside of U.S. law, and that the Constitution did not apply to them. Imagine that every now and then they made mistakes or acted on bad information and accidentally killed or terrorized innocent Americans, including women and children, most of the time with little to no repercussions or consequences. Imagine that they set up checkpoints on our soil and routinely searched and ransacked entire neighborhoods of homes. Imagine if Americans were fearful of these foreign troops and overwhelmingly thought America would be better off without their presence.

Imagine if some Americans were so angry about them being in Texas that they actually joined together to fight them off, in defense of our soil and sovereignty, because leadership in government refused or were unable to do so. Imagine that those Americans were labeled terrorists or insurgents for their defensive actions, and routinely killed or captured and tortured by the foreign troops on our land. Imagine that the occupiers' attitude was that if they just killed enough Americans, the resistance would stop, but instead, for every American killed, 10 more would take up arms against them, resulting in perpetual bloodshed. Imagine if most of the citizens of the foreign land also wanted these troops to return home. Imagine if they elected a leader who promised to bring them home and put an end to this horror.

Imagine if that leader changed his mind once he took office.

The reality is that our military presence on foreign soil is as offensive to the people that live there as armed Chinese troops would be if they were stationed in Texas. We would not stand for it here, but we have had a globe-straddling empire and a very intrusive foreign policy for decades that incites a lot of hatred and resentment toward us.

According to our own CIA, our meddling in the Middle East was the prime motivation for the horrific attacks on 9/11. But instead of reevaluating our foreign policy, we have simply escalated it. We had a right to go after those responsible for 9/11, to be sure, but why do so many Americans feel as if we have a right to a military presence in some 160 countries when we wouldn't stand for even one foreign base on our soil, for any reason? These are not embassies, mind you, these are military installations. The new administration is not materially changing anything about this. Shuffling troops around and playing with semantics does not accomplish the goals of the American people, who simply want our men and women to come home. Fifty thousand troops left behind in Iraq is not conducive to peace any more than 50,000 Russian soldiers would be in the United States.

Shutting down military bases and ceasing to deal with other nations with threats and violence is not isolationism. It is the opposite. Opening ourselves up to friendship, honest trade, and diplomacy is the foreign policy of peace and prosperity. It is the only foreign policy that will not bankrupt us in short order, as our current actions most definitely will. I share the disappointment of the American people in the foreign policy rhetoric coming from the administration. The sad thing is, our foreign policy will change eventually, as Rome's did, when all budgetary and monetary tricks to fund it are exhausted.

http://www.antiwar.com/paul/

PS - I like the other Imagine too, Whitefeather :)

meeradas
9th January 2012, 22:35
Yes. Remarkable indeed.

sandy
9th January 2012, 22:44
I love this ad for the truth it speaks and hope it goes viral on the net!!!

Satkirn
9th January 2012, 22:46
interesting to see..but will he be another puppet in disguise? I mean they do have to step it up a bit now adays to keep us at it, I mean obamas campaign was like no other...this one also seems quite unconventional. Deep down I DO hope he means it.

toad
9th January 2012, 23:38
Kinda old but powerful indeed. I dont actually think it is endorsed by ron paul.

baddbob
9th January 2012, 23:48
Lets kick ass in New Hampshire tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kRO8m7iUlTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g0DOS_LFlEg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s2rMnov4Ae8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ltBWrYQqF1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W1ggQXs3ygM

meeradas
10th January 2012, 00:24
doing everything to promote RP overseas

WhiteFeather
10th January 2012, 00:29
Nice Videos

Mercury
10th January 2012, 00:34
Unfortunately, Mitt Romney is going to win New Hampshire big and then take South Carolina where he is leading in the polls. The other candidates are siphoning votes from each other and Gov Romney will win with 30% of the vote.

I don't see how Ron Paul can take it as he tops out at 20% from his loyal followers. Newt, Rick and Rick Perry will split the Evangelical vote, while Huntsman tries to get some votes from Gov Romney.

Mitt will not do well in the fall as some think he will as voters will be constantly reminded he was a corporate raider. But I don't see how any of the others can beat him unless three or more drop out.

The Virginia race will be interesting as it is Romney vs Paul, since none of the other candidates bothered to get an organization started.

freebird111777
10th January 2012, 00:55
Ron Paul rocks! Thank you for the post!

alienHunter
10th January 2012, 00:59
I didn't listen but I do have an opinion on war with Iran...it ain't gonna happen. The stakes are too high and the payoff is too low. The cold war could carry on and likely will for years until Iran matures into a healthier entity...

alienHunter
10th January 2012, 01:04
Am I paranoid or is somebody trying to draw me out...literally...out. I ain't gonna take the bait...I gotta another last gasp plan. (I'm pretty sure I'll go bye-bye). Anyway, you know what they say, if you ain't a little paranoid, you must be crazy. If I'm wrong please forgive me for being self-aggrandizing, sometimes I just can't help it.

baddbob
10th January 2012, 03:56
I didn't listen but I do have an opinion on war with Iran...it ain't gonna happen. The stakes are too high and the payoff is too low. The cold war could carry on and likely will for years until Iran matures into a healthier entity...

I sure hope so cause as I see it Iran is a bigger trigger just waiting for the pessure and the domino effect russia china ect.. ect..:twitch:

toad
10th January 2012, 19:10
I dont know whats worse being paranoid or knowing you should be.

EnergyGardener
10th January 2012, 19:34
This is a re-Thread, my first, sort of... My initial (with the same content following) was placed into the wrong Forum Category (Forum Technical Q&A). The polls will be open for quite a few more hours in NH, so here goes again, hopefully with at least a Reply, beyond a few very appreciated Thank You's...

I recently witnessed a dear friend confound a team of the best cancer surgeons in the US with the absence of serious malignant cancer, defying a death sentence of three positive tests. The contradictory results of the tumor removing surgery, according to the lead surgeon, could have happened only by divine intervention. Literally thousands of his linked friends (of all denominations) had prayed for a miracle, before, but mostly after, the surgery. I joked (to him and my family) that we were praying to "go back in time." He (and all of us) got that miracle.

Inspired by this event within my own circle, and Anchor's thread, "Please act, faithfully and fearlessly," it is apparent to me that we owe it to ourselves to act, to take advantage of every opportunity.

Let's give it a try for Ron Paul, even yet today. Let's confound the status quo and help shape our own planet's destiny. Let's send Congressman Paul our prayers (and light and energy) of protection, vision, strength, courage and enthusiasm. Let's join the "Good Judge" and send New Hampshire voters today (South Carolina and other states in the future) the courage to believe and vote, that Congressman Paul, can (and will) get elected.

Let's do the same for ourselves. While warriors and skeptics at heart, let's send each other the same protection, vision, strength, courage and enthusiasm. But, also, the humility to lay down our shields and swords, if only briefly, to allow the light, love and energy to flow within and without.

Thank you in advance for your participation and acceptance of this message in the spirit it is intended.

trivesten
10th January 2012, 22:34
How TPTB would stop Ron Paul
(HYPOTHETICAL)The Assassination of Ron Paul(HYPOTHETICAL)

If Ron Paul looks like he's going to get the nomination of the Republican Party, he will be killed sometime next year BEFORE the August convention. To prevent this, everyone must be on the alert for the machinations of the CIA, FBI and all other discredited federal agencies. Remember, Ron Paul is much more knowledgeable and dangerous to the banksters than RFK was ... yet they "needed" to kill him to prevent his getting the Democratic nomination in '68.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjuh2c9i_A0

phimonic
10th January 2012, 22:44
imo he was only candidate i'd give my vote - i'm not american, and am not into politics at all - but my impression was many wouldn't vote for him because he doesn't support abortion, etc. - but as you say - he is against the fed , which at the moment is of highest importance. - but what do i know ^^ just a foreigner's thought.

firstlook
10th January 2012, 22:45
Nothing you can do about it, so don't worry about it.

CdnSirian
10th January 2012, 22:51
Jeez. I logged on and saw the thread title. I think you should change it. Thought I was seeing news...

Anchor
10th January 2012, 22:52
The thread title seems very focused on the wrong thing to me. Please ask to have it amended.

Consider the use of the words "Potential" or "Likely" or something like that.

Sebastion
10th January 2012, 22:55
I agree-change the thread title

meeradas
10th January 2012, 23:01
Whilst your and the vidmakers intentions might be honourable,
consider the style and format in which you present such info here.

This here looks and feels like a tabloid, screaming atcha - step back and have a look at it.

Not to speak of the effect sth like this has... you know precisely.

----

Please ask to have it amended.

Done.

Billy
10th January 2012, 23:03
If it is not broken, there is no need to fix it. :fish:

Ron Paul Lives. :whoo:

Jean-Luc
10th January 2012, 23:04
Sorry guys, this is in French, but it's worthwhile in this discussion about Ron Paul.
Just to good a summary about various declarations of the 7 other republican candidates re:war & co
Enjoy this rough translation from http://www.voltairenet.org/Racisme-guerre-secrete-assassinat

Racism, secret war, murder and torture to the program of the foreign policy of the republican candidates

"As we approach the opening of the primary, the seven candidates vying for the Republican nomination engage in a bidding war neoconservative in international politics. State of play.

Mitt Romney, number two in the polls and is considered one of the more moderate candidate, called for "move to covert actions inside Syria for regime change."

Rick Santorum, former senator from Pennsylvania, said that the recent explosion of a deposit of Iranian missiles was the work of Washington and warned it would continue on this path if it moves to the White House before advocate for targeted killings: "All foreign scholar working in Iran's nuclear program will be considered an enemy combatant and will be promised, (...) as Osama bin Laden, for disposal. Scientists were found dead in Russia and Iran. There were computer viruses. There are problems in these facilities. I hope that the United States are involved, "he said.

The muse of the Tea Party, Michele Bachman, has for its part held that the practice of waterboarding should be reversed. President Obama had put an end to this form of torture he took office in early 2009.

Texas Governor Rick Perry told the Republican Jewish Coalition that "all our laws came from the Torah" and found that the U.S. should help Israel attack Iran.

The palm of neoconservative rhetoric is undoubtedly due to the current favorite in the polls, Newt Gingrich. The latter confirmed his position after his controversial comments on the Palestinians, calling these people "invented" a "terrorist" during a debate in Des Moines.

He promised to pay "all dissident groups in Iran" and sabotage the country's largest refinery.

He also criticized the State Department's current "to disarm the moral Judeo-Christian tradition" while promising the appointment of the neocon John Bolton in his head instead of Hilary Clinton.

The former chairman of the House of Representatives said that if he became President of the United States, it would consider to be very close, "many ways" of Benjamin Netanyahu, the current Israeli prime minister. "Bibi is a tough guy. It puts Israel's security first, "he said.

Finally Mr. Gingrisch wants to ask Congress to give them "freedom" to U.S. intelligence, suggesting to reverse the current ban to assassinate leaders in exercise of the States who oppose the imperial policy.

Beyond the usual Zionist rhetoric and anti-Iranian designed to curry favor with the powerful pro-Israel lobby, which emerges from these statements is that now candidates for the White House openly assume the dimension criminal foreign policy of the United States of America."

(Atomatic google translation)

Flash
10th January 2012, 23:10
Has Ron Paul been assasinated? NO! Change the thread title then,

this is so misleading, you make me thing of an advertizing expert trying to catch attention at any price. You must notice that you bottom line message has not caught because of this false advertising.

EnergyGardener
10th January 2012, 23:14
Are Avalonians more interested in the Thread of a "possible" assassination, than perhaps the mundane idea to pray for his success and the prevention of it?

Anchor
11th January 2012, 00:14
Thanks for attempting to change the title.

I have asked, via a report, for moderators to change the title.

The OP cannot do it themselves on this forum.

Unified Serenity
11th January 2012, 00:42
This is a very funny short video that should just about tell every American who cares about following the constitution who they should be voting for. Romeny chooses to defer a question to RP as it deals with what the Constitution says:

gOq3O8g1xw4

modwiz
11th January 2012, 01:08
Sorry guys, this is in French, but it's worthwhile in this discussion about Ron Paul.
Just to good a summary about various declarations of the 7 other republican candidates re:war & co
Enjoy this rough translation from http://www.voltairenet.org/Racisme-guerre-secrete-assassinat

Racism, secret war, murder and torture to the program of the foreign policy of the republican candidates

"As we approach the opening of the primary, the seven candidates vying for the Republican nomination engage in a bidding war neoconservative in international politics. State of play.

Mitt Romney, number two in the polls and is considered one of the more moderate candidate, called for "move to covert actions inside Syria for regime change."

Rick Santorum, former senator from Pennsylvania, said that the recent explosion of a deposit of Iranian missiles was the work of Washington and warned it would continue on this path if it moves to the White House before advocate for targeted killings: "All foreign scholar working in Iran's nuclear program will be considered an enemy combatant and will be promised, (...) as Osama bin Laden, for disposal. Scientists were found dead in Russia and Iran. There were computer viruses. There are problems in these facilities. I hope that the United States are involved, "he said.

The muse of the Tea Party, Michele Bachman, has for its part held that the practice of waterboarding should be reversed. President Obama had put an end to this form of torture he took office in early 2009.

Texas Governor Rick Perry told the Republican Jewish Coalition that "all our laws came from the Torah" and found that the U.S. should help Israel attack Iran.

The palm of neoconservative rhetoric is undoubtedly due to the current favorite in the polls, Newt Gingrich. The latter confirmed his position after his controversial comments on the Palestinians, calling these people "invented" a "terrorist" during a debate in Des Moines.

He promised to pay "all dissident groups in Iran" and sabotage the country's largest refinery.

He also criticized the State Department's current "to disarm the moral Judeo-Christian tradition" while promising the appointment of the neocon John Bolton in his head instead of Hilary Clinton.

The former chairman of the House of Representatives said that if he became President of the United States, it would consider to be very close, "many ways" of Benjamin Netanyahu, the current Israeli prime minister. "Bibi is a tough guy. It puts Israel's security first, "he said.

Finally Mr. Gingrisch wants to ask Congress to give them "freedom" to U.S. intelligence, suggesting to reverse the current ban to assassinate leaders in exercise of the States who oppose the imperial policy.

Beyond the usual Zionist rhetoric and anti-Iranian designed to curry favor with the powerful pro-Israel lobby, which emerges from these statements is that now candidates for the White House openly assume the dimension criminal foreign policy of the United States of America."

Although there is is only one entity running the country, they craftily constructed a two party system early on in this country to divide and conquer. In the current day, the democrats are more for the working class and "bleeding heart" and intellectual types. The republican party was crafted to appeal to the brainless and/or heartless. The above offering of the Republican candidates amply demonstrate that my "brainless and heartless" remark is not just a snide comment, but a sad statement of truth.

Give me some Dem candidates and I'll rip them too. Time for a new way. This one is broken and totally bogus.

TargeT
11th January 2012, 01:17
You can say the left is the home of intelectuals. but I think this is a misnomer.. it is the home of Acedemics (much different than an intelectual, an Academia member is the HIGHEST form of indoctronation, this is someone who most likely has an advanced degree in memorization/repitition (which is all current schooling really teaches) & are the epitomy of "group think").

as a former republican I would say that "conservatives"(republicans) are full of people who know that the "liberal"(democrat) ideas of entitlement won't work, but are too lazy to actually get involved enough in the "conservative" party to realise it's anything BUT conservative.

I see political parties as an evollutionary step chart,, each with large edie pools that can only be escaped through mental effort and consideration.. it goes something like this:

Democrat -> Moderate D. -> Moderate R. -> Republican -> Moderate L. -> Liberaterian -> give up on the system

This is the progression I followed growing up & have seen many people follow the same path (though most are trapped at one of the pools... swirling around trying to understand why its so frustrating) Independants are people that either ecaped early enough to still have some "faith in the system" or are just so fed up with their party that they leave it, but still hold the core values (usualy) that they think are core to the party they left.. (THINK! haha)...

This takes us back to word manipulation and (IMO) the Trivium & Quadrivium (7 liberal arts).

If grammar is 1st, and most important, then what do you attack first? GRAMMAR!

Here's three (not so) contemperary examples of re-defining words (aka using the 7 liberal arts AGAINST us)

Liberal used to mean liberty, freedom.. GOOD THINGS!

Conservative used to mean to conserve, be efficent... GOOD THINGS!

Economy used to mean "the most efficent" or using resources in the best way possible.... GOOD THINGS!

what do those words mean now (in the USA, I cannot comment on the connotation of those words outside this country).... think about how complex this control mech. is... do you STILL think Ron Paul isn't purposefully there doing what he does?

we are not dealing with an inteligence level we are used to here, I think that's clearly the case... this kind of deception is almost inconsevable & easily spawns the "there's no way its that big" argument,, funnything is,, its not "big" its "OLD"... give me a thousand years and an unlimited supply of toothpics & I'll dig you the grand canyon.... thats the kind of mentality we seem to be dealing with (IMO).

modwiz
11th January 2012, 01:21
I see things have been attended to. I will leave my helper.

TargeT
11th January 2012, 01:24
I heard that on hannity,, I know he meant to say it disparagingly (M. Romney) but man,.. did THAT back fire... haha

gooty64
11th January 2012, 02:45
Hey EnergyGardener, I swore I would never vote again and put my energy into the "system". I believe any American president is a front for the international group behind the scenes that pulls the strings. Also, I feel that peaceful non-compliance to the "system" would be my first choice for change.

With that said, if there is an election in November I could be potentially be persuaded to go to the polls if that would make Avalonians happy. So be it.

I do like Ron Paul and will be intrigued to see who his running mate is. I will however, conserve most on my energy for healthier things than another American election.

Thanks for the thread, Goooty

Sierra
11th January 2012, 03:04
Added the word "hypothetical" to the title.

Sierra :wave:

modwiz
11th January 2012, 03:05
Are Avalonians more interested in the Thread of a "possible" assassination, than perhaps the mundane idea to pray for his success and the prevention of it?

Not this Avalonian. I am done with the other after leaving a protest post.

EnergyGardener
11th January 2012, 03:29
Perhaps it is working, if only by a few Avalonians, so far.

Paul, not only provided a strong second showing in NH today... But, this evening, he provided a very strong, fearless and, dare I say it, almost charismatic speech.

I honestly did not know he had it it him!

Perhaps it's working...

modwiz
11th January 2012, 04:16
I good result map and graph:http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

Paul had a good showing in NH. When you consider he is sailing upstream against the media wind, his showing is astounding. If he could be 'handicapped' in this race it would have been Paul all the way.

Mike
11th January 2012, 05:18
the speech was fantastic! Paul was feisty and energetic and almost mischievous, going after the federal reserve with real gusto. it was great to watch.

compare that to Mitt 'the cyborg' Romney's teleprompter lip synching, and Paul comes off looking like Kennedy. not only that, but his support is vigorous and wildly enthusiastic. it gives me hope when i temporarily forget that the NWO is likely 50 steps ahead of us in this game of 'what might happen'.

though i did sense - and maybe i just imagined it - a slight resignation in Paul when he said things like 'they'll never forget the movement we've started' etc etc. it almost came off as a 2nd place trophy sort of comment..ie,' we may not win, but we're making waves in people's consciousness...'

still very curious to see what happens in SC.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh, i almost forgot - sending Ron Paul energy!;)

alienHunter
11th January 2012, 12:42
As time goes on people will and are waking up...Paul will fade away. That's my official prediction;)

alienHunter
11th January 2012, 13:09
Essentially, that is representative of the Republican, Libertarian, and Independent voter...The unifying factor is dislike of the 'other'.

CdnSirian
11th January 2012, 13:49
And btw Unified Serenity mentioned this same concern about a week ago..

EnergyGardener
11th January 2012, 13:54
Matt Lauer (NBC Today) provided a victory interview to Mitt Romney this morning. Matt refused to mention Ron Paul's name, referencing the second place finisher as the "other candidate."

Calz
11th January 2012, 13:58
Is it too early to start calling him Romney Dangerfield??? :fear:

Go RP!!! :whoo:

applecrusher1992
11th January 2012, 14:04
I am definitely for Ron Paul not because I believe in the system but because he wants to bring peace and change the system. I think we will see a great transformation in America for the better because of him not because he may be right on every issue but because at heart he seems to want what is better for all of us rather then what is better for himself.

Unified Serenity
11th January 2012, 15:53
We won't even stand up and demand the removal of a traitor in the Whitehouse. He is unfit to be President based on not having two American Parents, and having a scholarship that proves he is a foreigner! Yet, he is signing treaties, bowing to every Muslim dictator and communist around the world while apologizing for America. What a freaking joke! Now, he passes unconstitutional laws, and goes around the constitution appointing people while the Senate is in session? Nothing, no outrage.... America is done.

We are nothing for that piece of paper, the lives of our fathers and brothers who fought to defend it. Our politicians give it lip service, our police have no clue what it says or what they are pledging to uphold. Go ahead, ask any cop today what the 7th Amendment is. Ask them what the 3rd amendment is. They won't have a freaking clue. How can you pledge to defend our constitution and rights when you don't care enough to know what they are?

We are already set up to be their slaves. It's only a matter of time for the 2nd amendment to be taken away, and once that is gone it's over! The only reason America has a modicum of freedom left is the 2nd amendment. We are fat and lazy, we are unwilling to put up with a little bit of hardship to fight for our liberty and rights. The very people who have vilified the Tea party types will be the one's screaming the loudest when the government stops their lil programs and freebies! Watch, it's coming, and they will scream louder than anyone, but there will ber no way to fight back then. We have a chance, but it's slowly disappearing over stupid fights and finger pointing rather than seeing what the real danger is.

Sad really

Ba-ba-Ra
11th January 2012, 18:15
Matt Lauer (NBC Today) provided a victory interview to Mitt Romney this morning. Matt refused to mention Ron Paul's name, referencing the second place finisher as the "other candidate."

Yes, same with PBS. They talked at length about Romney and Huntsman (who came in 3rd), and with one quick mention of Ron Paul almost as an oversight, never brought up his name again in a 30 minute discussion. Says a lot.

I'm also curious as to who he would pick as a running mate, although, in my heart I don't believe they would ever let him win..........but, would he then run on a 3rd ticket? Right now he's avoiding that subject for obvious reasons. We'll have to be patient and see how this plays out.

And gooty64, I also have abstained from voting for some years now, however, if RP does run, I will vote for him just to send Washington a message. (Again, not that I truly believe they give a damn, but it would make me feel good and if enough of us did this, it would send a message to each other that there are many more of us out there than realized and would give us momentum.)

TargeT
11th January 2012, 22:26
We won't even stand up and demand the removal of a traitor in the Whitehouse. He is unfit to be President based on not having two American Parents, and having a scholarship that proves he is a foreigner! Yet, he is signing treaties, bowing to every Muslim dictator and communist around the world while apologizing for America. What a freaking joke! Now, he passes unconstitutional laws, and goes around the constitution appointing people while the Senate is in session? Nothing, no outrage.... America is done.

We are nothing for that piece of paper, the lives of our fathers and brothers who fought to defend it. Our politicians give it lip service, our police have no clue what it says or what they are pledging to uphold. Go ahead, ask any cop today what the 7th Amendment is. Ask them what the 3rd amendment is. They won't have a freaking clue. How can you pledge to defend our constitution and rights when you don't care enough to know what they are?

We are already set up to be their slaves. It's only a matter of time for the 2nd amendment to be taken away, and once that is gone it's over! The only reason America has a modicum of freedom left is the 2nd amendment. We are fat and lazy, we are unwilling to put up with a little bit of hardship to fight for our liberty and rights. The very people who have vilified the Tea party types will be the one's screaming the loudest when the government stops their lil programs and freebies! Watch, it's coming, and they will scream louder than anyone, but there will ber no way to fight back then. We have a chance, but it's slowly disappearing over stupid fights and finger pointing rather than seeing what the real danger is.

Sad really

I sense your close to the final political step.. just walking away from it.

I no longer vote on a federal level, I now vote local (used to be the other way around..) and even then I see the other people voting, I know what the "unwashed masses" are influenced by.. Flouride in the water, indoctrination in the schools, TV & radio show's presenting a laudable unified message.. now that I see it its quite funny.

though it is also worrysome, the fact that CLEAR CHANNEL can have such consistant political view points all the way down to the local hosts, ALL OF THEM spout the same catch phrases & tow the same party line (granted I don't listen to NPR, I'm not sure if there's liberal talk radio.. I think they stick to movie stars etc..)

This morning I heard huckabee talking about IRAN & the salors we saved & how IRAN responded by trying to shut down the cannal & refining more plutonium.... REALLY? are we that ****ing stupid that we belive this ****? well obviously some of "us" are........

its entertainment for me now, and a reminder of the situation at hand.

nothing else.

I must say this however... we do not have "a chance" it's not slipping away... it's gone, its been gone for a long long time; this system will end in confrontation & catastrophic failure.

But it won't be as bad as its hyped to be, not for "the little guy" anyway.. Look at argentena's default... they are BOOMING now.

The real question is, do we default and jump right back on the fiat band wagon, or do we do something else.... (right now I really don't know).

jackovesk
12th January 2012, 05:16
Blasts MSNBC Pundit for “putting words in my mouth”

January 11, 2012

Ron Paul gave a good account of himself this morning in a series of interviews following his second place finish in the New Hampshire primary. One interview in particular stood out as Paul defended his foreign policy from claims that it is “kooky”.

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/abc_ron_paul_speech_tk_120110_wblog.jpg

In a somewhat bizarre change of subject during an interview with Fox & Friends, host Gretchen Carlson seemed embarrassed, stating “Congressman, excuse me for saying this but do you believe some people call you kooky… for your foreign policy only? Is that the reason why?”

Paul responded “They use those terms because they can’t defend themselves intellectually.”

“If they say my foreign policy is kooky, maybe they ought to look at what is happening.” Paul added. “…invading a country like Iraq, who never did a thing to us, killing a lot of people and turning it over to the shiites who are allies with the Iranians, I call that kooky.”

“I call it kooky allowing our president now to go into numerous countries, even today he went into another African country without permission of the Congress. Fighting undeclared wars, that is kooky, and that is why the American people are sick and tired of what we have.” Paul urged.

“They choose that term to discredit me because I’m the consistent one.” Paul said, referring to his critics.

“Spending more money overseas is conservative? Where did that come from?” Paul stated. “Too many conservatives say ‘that’s our position, spend more overseas’. That doesn’t make any sense to me.”

During the interview Paul also spoke about the vibrant appeal his campaign has to young voters after picking up over 50 percent of the 18-30 vote in new Hampshire last night. He also commented on how the campaign will approach South Carolina next week.

Watch the full interview below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTu1r8aXd0&feature=player_embedded

In a separate interview with MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’, Paul hit out at a pundit who seemed intent on persuading the Congressman to endorse scrapping the federal Head Start program.

After explaining to pundit Mark Halperin that technically the program, which provides benefits to low-income children and their families, is unconstitutional, Paul noted that it was not a top priority as far as he was concerned.

“Some conservatives would say, ‘lets cut Head Start and say we’re cutting something’, no, we have to cut the big things, cut five departments, cut some of this occupation overseas and these senseless wars. And then try to work our way out and take care of people who have become so dependent.” Paul added.

Presumably believing it would make a good sound bite for his critics to attack Paul with if he were to advocate abolishing Head Start, Halperin pressed the Congressman on the issue.

“So if you had your way you would abolish Head Start?” Halperin again asked, looking for a canned answer from Paul.

“You’re just putting words in my mouth. I don’t know what your goal is. I just explained myself very clearly.” Paul asserted, once again explaining that somewhere down the line he would hope to look into changing programs like Head Start.

“But to make everything I’m saying into ‘oh Ron Paul’s out to stop Head Start,’ you’re missing my whole point. I mean, it’s a total distraction what you’re talking about.” Paul added.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-people-call-me-kooky-because-they-cant-defend-themselves-intellectually.html

trivesten
13th January 2012, 03:33
Changed the title soon as it was brought to my attention that people were upset by my title to this post. Apologies everyone. It was shortsighted and I changed it soon as i could. Thanks for your input.

ktlight
13th January 2012, 12:53
"Native Americans for Ron Paul. You've seen how history has dealt with our people and tribes. Don't become one of us figuratively speaking. First the federal government fled and ignored treaties made with this Government with disregard and illegality, now they are fleeing the Constitution and Bill of Rights for American citizens regardless of tribe, race, religion, color or creed. 2012 isn't the end of the world its the beginning of something new! I'm Native American I will vote Paul 2012! 
TheBradClonch 10 hours ago"

3jbTxbY6-Oo

Mike Gorman
13th January 2012, 13:09
Yes this is quite spectacular, Ron Paul has touched a real seam of freedom loving people throughout the World. After the bitter disappointment
over Obama not living up the PR Hype, and even being worse than his predecessors, a front-man for the NWO Banksters, Mr Paul has
garnered the support of the Western people-here's hoping it comes about-I think the same group that bumped off JFK are watching, very closely.

ktlight
13th January 2012, 13:20
GalaxyHorse, I think the group that may be watching will be aware that today people are of a different mindset and not likely to let them get away with such activity.

alienHunter
13th January 2012, 13:24
I say we bring back Joe the Plumber...yeahhhh!!!!

kcbc2010
13th January 2012, 17:03
GalaxyHorse, I think the group that may be watching will be aware that today people are of a different mindset and not likely to let them get away with such activity.

Hmmmm.....There are a lot who are of a different mindset; however, too many Americans still reject Ron Paul and/or his ideas and will vote for the traditional R or D.

Too many people who are voting for Ron Paul in the primary are planning on voting for Obama in the fall. It's just a "campaign 'dirty trick'" and they are, in no way, enlightened.

I don't want to be all "doom and gloom," but we've got to be realistic. I'm an GOP activist and the feedback I'm getting in my circle is that they can't decide whether they hate Mitt or Ron more.

Even though, I'm voting for Ron in my state's primary next month, Mitt is going to be the nominee. Mitt's been the guy and the conservatives (again!) have split all of their anti-Romney votes among the other candidates. So, as much as we all adore Ron, it's really not in the cards. I think there are more people who are voting for Ron than they'd like to admit from the party 'rank and file' membership, but I don't see Ron getting the delegates he needs to win the nomination.

The question that will determine the GOP's future is whether Paul will get a significant speaking role at the convention or whether the Party will ignore him. As much as I want to see Dr. Paul get a prime-time speaking slot, I'm not convinced the Party elites will go that way...at least, willingly. That's where the s-t is going to hit the fan......

Unfortunately, my hopes for a brokered convention seem less likely day by day; however, it would provide the opportunity for Paul to have a larger say in what happens at convention and who gets the eventual nomination. If he comes in 2nd in all of these primaries and doesn't get acknowledged, that's going to turn off a lot of his supporters who have been actively working w/in the Party structure.

And as much as the media wants to say Ron Paul is the most hated by the Tea Party - it's simply not true. Most of the people in the TP I've personally run into love Ron Paul and Ron is the almost always the stated reason why they joined the Republican party and have been working for Republican candidates and causes for the past 4 years. It's not been the Party....it's been Ron and his ideas. Ugh! :gaah:

nf857
13th January 2012, 17:11
From what i can see of Ron Paul.....he will do far more for people than any other presidents would, but then again, i think their ideals are deluded as there visions for the future dont quite happen in reality. JFK was the best president USA ever had & what look what happened to him. Same could happen to Ron Paul if he didnt work to the secret government agenda, so whatever he says now, wont be what happens if he ever did win an election x

EnergyGardener
13th January 2012, 17:23
ktlight:

Good Thread!:happy:

Thank you.

kcbc2010:

I am afraid you are exactly right on every point.

But, to the extent Ron Paul will start winning primaries, or even get more face-time on television and a speech at the convention, we can only do our part and hope.

Regardless, I am at the least very thankful for his courage for his accomplishments to date: Which political candidate previously dared bring up the elimination of the Federal Reserve? Will they actually make that a question in future debates or a subject of the convention? The absence of this will prove the true alliance of Romney and the Republican leadership. As Ron Paul said in his speech Tuesday evening, he has forced this public discussion. I now record the "Freedom Watch" show by the Good Judge Napolitano (Fox Business) every day now; Ron Paul has provided the Judge the opportunity to daily rail (more eloquently and forcefully than Paul) the truth about our rapid loss of liberties, economy and future.

God Save Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano!

seantimberwolf
13th January 2012, 17:30
This brings a tear to my eye, my warrior mindset tells me i would die for this man, and I'm not normally wrong when i feel that.
What an amazing human being, i hope with all my heart he gets in.
I wish i was American to vote, and fight for my rights like he makes me want to do.
Britain is drained of this kind of motivation and power from any leader.

noxon medem
13th January 2012, 17:47
:usa2:

Ronald Ernest Paul , Ron amongst friends (and he have many)
http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul

May he be the Rebublican Candidate in the american election circus .
(its not even a three ringed one , only two , and rigged)
Some say the next President in USA is the last one (like the pope)

About Ron Paul it is said that he might be the First .
(of the last)
Hope he makes (or be given) a better runningmate than JFK ..

And may all americans prove that they are still, and strong,
the land of the brave , home of the free .
( or was it the fat and the stupid )
The best and the worse and a phenomenal potential
still reside within your continent and communities.
( if you can see them )

You have to make up your minds over there .
A czar to rule the Republic , or
a real Democratic change .
- or
(and or)

when offence is defence , the world is on its head
(meaning upside down)

from here point of view

( your system is materialy and moraly bancrupted , non ? )

Anyway , democrazy or whatever you choose . All Well .
& Keep it Real !

Vote for a Real earnest Paul .

:- )

:fish2:
nm

EnergyGardener
13th January 2012, 17:49
This brings a tear to my eye, my warrior mindset tells me i would die for this man, and I'm not normally wrong when i feel that.
I wish i was American to vote, and fight for my rights like he makes me want to do.

I appreciate your sentiment to die for Ron Paul, but I hope that is unnecessary.

That reminds me of a famous quote by another brave American, General George S. Patton, with your warrior mindset I hope you will appreciate:

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

noxon medem
13th January 2012, 18:55
please watch and listen

3jbTxbY6-Oo[/QUOTE]

the beginning of this presentation is a disaster .

some simple (onedimentional) silly grapichs ( predictions !)
only one candidate ?
- please

re-edit

anyway , all well

-

baddbob
13th January 2012, 19:09

If ever I had to take a bulllet for someone it would be Ron Paul not that it would ever happen but hes for the youth of America your kids, grandkids ect.. its there world and no one else seems to really have that in mind its being stripped everything that you could ever hope for you children is being taken away slowly.

risveglio
13th January 2012, 19:36
please watch and listen

3jbTxbY6-Oo

the beginning of this presentation is a disaster .

some simple (onedimentional) silly grapichs ( predictions !)
only one candidate ?
- please

re-edit

anyway , all well

What other Presidential candidate predicted the collapse? What other presidential candidate that has been in Government has not voted to raise taxes? What other Presidential candidate has promised to bring our troops home?

Rantaak
13th January 2012, 20:50
I cannot believe his middle name is actually Ernest. This is just completely unbelievable.

I think he will be elected. Underdog syndrome. Cosmic soap opera.

alienHunter
13th January 2012, 20:52
Now that I can dig...cosmic soap opera, yeah, with jesse ventura a cosmic level comedy (He's got a great sense of humor).

Mulder
13th January 2012, 22:11
I don't want to rain on your parade, but I feel Ron Paul is just a distraction. What will happen is he will run for president, but will "just" lose by a few points. Everyone will shrug and say "Next time he'll win." Basically, what happened in Iowa will happen nationally.
So the faction in charge now will remain, thanks to the 51% of sheeple voting for them. We will reach a critical point of no return and probably be lost into a prisonplanet.

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 22:15
Hey Mulder,

Not me, this is my last trip and I won't be playing ball with these nuts after this.

sygh
13th January 2012, 23:27
I've heard many people reject his ideas because of his followers (seemingly, they say they are a bit off the nut) and the way they present Dr. Paul.

In my book, and I am as for this country as anyone could possibly get, along with all countries, all over the world, and with respect to all citizens everywhere, and from every turn, Ron Paul is the only decent candidate across the board!

He might not get everything he speaks of because we might want to keep some of the beautiful social programs we have here for those who suffer but that's what believing in the constitution is about. It's personal responsibility, it's morals, ethics, and integrity. GO Doctor for President RON PAUL!!

sygh
13th January 2012, 23:33
Paul won't run again, he's already said he wouldn't. He's getting older, I don't see him running again in his future. He should win this time round. He's in it for the country, got nothing to prove, he already has.

Like a good friend of mine, I believe in what Edgar Cayce said about the future. If we experience earth changes, I think Paul would be the guy at the helm steering the ship in high wate; we'd all be better off.

seantimberwolf
13th January 2012, 23:38
Somtimes you can just sense a mans intentions I think, and his are genuine.
America was built on some of the most advanced and intellectual ideals ever conceived, and I still believe they have the potential to realise that idea.
Maybe he won't win, but If he does not then america is lost, and if america is lost it does not look good for the rest off the world.
Obama was not the change and hope he promised, but just another puppet to TPTB!

alienHunter
14th January 2012, 00:22
seantimberwolf,

I don't understand, when did Obama's presidency end?

jackovesk
14th January 2012, 02:12
Hey Mulder,

Not me, this is my last trip and I won't be playing ball with these nuts after this.

If I were American these would be my sentiments exactly..!

...and furthermore

I would have stocked up on my weaponry (2nd Amendment) joined a Matlitia and be 'Willing to Defend' my Country's Liberty & Constitution...

I would'nt be going for the low level minions, I would be focussing on those who instigated this 'Mess' in the 1st place, the Banksters, Wall St & Washington...

Fu#ked if I'm going to line up like the 'Jews' did in Germany peacefully awaiting their fate and be marched into a Fema style Camp awaiting the obvious, or be 'Slow Cooked' by the system...

"Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death."

Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

PS - This is not about living in 'Fear', this is about willing to put 'Your Life On The Line' for Freedom..!

Enough is Enough..!

ghostrider
14th January 2012, 02:24
He is the only one that consistently talks, freedom, personal liberty, individual liberty, constitution, stop wars, take care of home. cutting a trillion the first year. his ideas are to stop the madness, and leave other countries alone, let them rule themselves, and get government out of our homes. I like him.

gooty64
14th January 2012, 02:31
I like Ron Paul. If there is an election in November this year for an American President I may or may not vote for him-that depends upon wether or not I decide to give away my personal sovereignty by voting.

Does it really matter who is the American President in our "system" run by the international cabal.

Would it matter if Ron Paul or Oprah Winfrey or Jesus Christ or H. R. Pufinstuff was elected American president?

If a president tried to initiate real change would he be allowed to do it and would he be allowed to live?

Do you want to vote in this "system" EVER again?

alienHunter
14th January 2012, 02:45
Hey gooty,

A lot of things I have difficulty swallowing...but with that, I am in full agreement. I think that's the hard reality. But the bad guys have gained enough rope to hang themselves.

jackovesk
14th January 2012, 02:46
I like Ron Paul. If there is an election in November this year for an American President I may or may not vote for him-that depends upon wether or not I decide to give away my personal sovereignty by voting.

Does it really matter who is the American President in our "system" run by the international cabal.

Would it matter if Ron Paul or Oprah Winfrey or Jesus Christ or H. R. Pufinstuff was elected American president?

If a president tried to initiate real change would he be allowed to do it and would he be allowed to live?

I hear what your saying gooty64,

But you must remember that if their is a Big Enough groundswell of support for Ron Paul (Who Wants To Uphold The Constitution) and bring back Liberty to America...

...and (THE PEOPLE) have spoken..!

Its (GAME OVER) for the 'PTW/OWO Elite'...PERIOD..!

Now just remember that, and get out their with your other (Freedom Loving) Americans and MAKE IT HAPPEN..!

This 'WILL BE' the last chance you have..!!!

Mulder
14th January 2012, 07:49
Hey Mulder,

I want this too. I really hope there is some kind of "intervention," - probably not from the annunaki or watchers, but more likely what Delores Cannon said in Conversations with Nostradamus that "events" (e.g. WW 3) can be avoided by massive Earth Changes which could suddenly happen any time.

T Smith
14th January 2012, 21:23
seantimberwolf,

I don't understand, when did Obama's presidency end?

The day he was sworn in.

T Smith
14th January 2012, 21:26

No government or power structure can exist, including TPTB, without the consent of the governed.

Cidersomerset
15th January 2012, 11:54
Ron Paul very clear where he stands on medical Marijuana....

LTU3sqgZN6g

Steve

modwiz
15th January 2012, 12:11
Boy, this guy is campaigning everywhere. Hard work can pay off.

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 14:50
Big Pharma HATES Ron Paul because marijuana has so many positive health benefits. My main focus is Hemp oil and it's curative effects. Just think of the industry waiting to boom if we could grow marijuana for true health benefits. I don't know the hemp issue, but it's great stuff. I bet there is some issue with growing Hemp here. Imagine a new industry that is probably very green, benefits the land, animals, and people. Oh, but we can't do this because you can't patent it, and therefore it is bad! Ron Paul is bad. He's an idiot and the pundents roll their eyes and act as if he is shoving a heroin needle up their sweet little 12 year old daughters arm!

Parent need to parent and instill self respect, work ethics, and love in their children. People who love themselves don't shove heroin needles up their arms, but they might smoke a joint occaisionally or take some hemp oil if they are sick. Dear God we need to get rid of Washington DC. NOW.

Kindred
15th January 2012, 15:37
Here's the Real Reason that Hemp is Illegal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93pvKrGNO9o&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL7FA1FC5376F6AD31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93pvKrGNO9o&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL7FA1FC5376F6AD31

In Unity and Peace

Cidersomerset
15th January 2012, 15:39
I agree but as we know one of the main reason for not relaxing laws is the ammount of illegal drug running sponcered by covert agencies to fund black projects
and other actions where they do not have to leave a paper trail, and into the pockets of the elites.....

7M8of06UZts

They have no intention of seriously stopping the 'illegal drugs trade' there is to much money in it for banks to launder and and 'Elites' to sqaunder .....

alienHunter
15th January 2012, 15:51
Anybody that complains about the medical use of marijuana is not in it for the species...that much is obvious, i think...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's definitely a sticky wicket...as is the rest of our corporeal existence.

I agree but as we know one of the main reason for not relaxing laws is the ammount of illegal drug running sponcered by covert agencies to fund black projects
and other actions where they do not have to leave a paper trail, and into the pockets of the elites.....

7M8of06UZts

They have no intention of seriously stopping the 'illegal drugs trade' there is to much money in it for banks to launder and and 'Elites' to sqaunder .....

Cidersomerset
15th January 2012, 16:09
Thanks Kindred interesting discussion somebody is always manipulating the market or us ......William Randolph Hearst demonised hemp to save his
paper industry sounds familier with a lot of things and mainstream try to tell us the elites don't manipulate everything..LOL..

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRgbX660PoVcrJ6YUWcXC5wyJtp2QS7-WNDSB0LR8nvHo2OLMzZ4CUwX4X

alienHunter
15th January 2012, 16:12
Not to mention many other respected journalists used the 'zeitgeist' to further their own social agenda...always a conservative one.

Kindred
15th January 2012, 16:12
More from Ron Paul from 1988!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYkYH8_6zM

(the previous video was linked to others.. this is a 'stand alone'...)

Cidersomerset
15th January 2012, 16:48
Ron Paul has said on most of the clips I've seen of him campaining that he has not changed his message for 30 yeas and that is definately true on drugs..

Is America really ready for there first honest non corporate/Elite baggaged President in years??? I Think so.....

Only the mainstream press want their corporate bosses to get there men in at all costs !!!

Steve

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 18:20
Ron Paul gives an announcement in South Carolina of the coming world currency. This is just another reason why I say it's getting close folks. How soon will this happen? I can't say of course because they can change their plans and time tables for any events. But, a new world currency is just another step towards the ultimate plan for total control.

We will go to a cashless society after a world currency is brought out. Anything that is digital and magically appear in your account and magically disappear. When there is no "real" money as in phyical paper or coins then black market effects take place, higher prices and such take place, the strong prey on the weak unfortunately in such situations. It's time to grow your own food, really know your neighbors, work together and build the community you want to live in:

3Ad6llK6EaM
¤=[Post Update]=¤

How's RP doing in SC? He's surging. Will he win? Will he be our next President? He has my vote, but I don't think the elites will let him win, and we won't fight for him in tangible ways to insure that the elections are fair. It's obvious based on what has happened in Iowa and NH.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

SG6nixY8JS4

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 18:25
Gotta love this video! Such a great song!!!

3Be19BFWi7E

modwiz
15th January 2012, 18:28
AS I was falling asleep recently, a thought/idea impressed itself very strongly into my awareness. If there are some sort of beings, in orbit or another dimension, awaiting some cue or signal from the population, this election is one of those signals to send. I 'got' that whether RP can be elected, or do anything if elected, supporting and voting for him is a very strong message to who or whatever is paying attention.

I realize the Amerocentric aspect of this, but we are the 800 pound gorilla on the planet, at the moment.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 18:31
New RP ad: Look who is supporting whom!

0rbZv1GvGnM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Talk about a tear jerker from a Real American:

j2iLWxc-pWM

I think it's important to understand most of our military joined for honor and patriotic purposes. The reason they are supporting Ron Paul is that they do not want to be the world's bullies or the corporate thugs bullies. They joined to defend the United States of America againt ALL enemies both foreign and domestic! The problem is great for them I think regarding the domestic enemies. How do they fight them? With their money, that's how! They are telling America through their donations what they want and believe and that they are here for US in our darkest hour of need. God bless our men and women in Uniform and may we have a righteous President who will not bow to the puppet masters!

CdnSirian
15th January 2012, 18:33
It is now illegal to grow food in your yard in California. I'm not sure how the other states are progressing with this. And yet the LA County is still sponsoring composting and smart gardening workshops. That's confusing. I will try to find the law, maybe you just can't grow food to sell. But folks can trade or give away...

Ron Paul is playing a definite role in publicizing what has been talked about in the alternate media for years. If people can only appreciate him in looking back, he will be recognized as the person who warned us.

ponda
15th January 2012, 18:34
Interesting

i'm thinking what is the worst case scenario for the establishment ?

Is it Ron Paul gets the nod for the Republicans ?

Or is it that Ron Paul doesn't get the nod and then decides to run as a Third Party with say Jesse Ventura as a running mate and well who knows what they might say.............?????

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 18:46
This is a powerful video especially if you do not know a lot about Dr. Ron Paul. This is a very good video. Just ask yourself if you believe Santorum or Gingrich's supposed outrage:

SvZ5D_fU39w

kcbc2010
15th January 2012, 18:47
It's all about numbers. Ron's role at convention is going to be key. Paul can be a "king-maker" even if he isn't the nominee. But he needs to win state delegates to do that.

Voter turn-out has been extremely low for these primaries which means that not very many people are choosing the nominee. What it also means is that your vote will make a real difference as to who goes on from this point. Remember Mitt/Rick were only 8 votes apart in Iowa. Even if Mitt is declared the winner early on, Ron is still on the ballot in later states and can win/collect delegates. So, if you live in one of the later states, you still need to make sure to get out to vote for Ron even if Mitt is the "so-called" nominee. The more votes Ron gets increases the need for the Party to bring him and his supporters into the fold (whether they like it or not!)

modwiz
15th January 2012, 18:58
New RP ad: Look who is supporting whom!

0rbZv1GvGnM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Talk about a tear jerker from a Real American:

j2iLWxc-pWM

I think it's important to understand most of our military joined for honor and patriotic purposes. The reason they are supporting Ron Paul is that they do not want to be the world's bullies or the corporate thugs bullies. They joined to defend the United States of America againt ALL enemies both foreign and domestic! The problem is great for them I think regarding the domestic enemies. How do they fight them? With their money, that's how! They are telling America through their donations what they want and believe and that they are here for US in our darkest hour of need. God bless our men and women in Uniform and may we have a righteous President who will not bow to the puppet masters!

Very good post US. Following some recent negative news about a few of our servicemen: Maybe we could get them to pee on some of our domestic enemies. They don't need to be dead either. Hell, having them alive would make it even better.

Just an idea.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is a powerful video especially if you do not know a lot about Dr. Ron Paul. This is a very good video. Just ask yourself if you believe Santorum or Gingrich's supposed outrage:

SvZ5D_fU39w

Santorum?? Gingrich?? I can't believe a word they say. They are useless eaters. Feed them to the sharks. It would be karma for them.

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 19:00
Here's a nice video showing the love and support for RP among our black brothers and sisters:

3AazsJTQaew

modwiz
15th January 2012, 19:00
The back story missing here is that Americans are actually choosing any of these losers over RP. The saying that we get the government we deserve is proving distastefully accurate.

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 19:03
Bahahaaaaa too damn funny:

6Hvuru-Slls

Ron Paul speaks the truth, find out NOW! Why does the truth make me cry? Why? I so want our country back, I want us to be a light to the world and for us to dedicate ourselves to serving one another and after we rebuild our house, rebuild the world through this example, and yes help where asked if the people agree. God, I do love this man.

Tommy
15th January 2012, 19:07
www.fitsnews.com%2F2012%2F01%2F15%2Ftom-davis-to-endorse-ron-paul%2F&h=jAQH7r_o8AQECf7uEdu-Eb7U8rskXdpxbVrA8o7L0r1jkuw

Big announcement supposedly planned today from the RP camp, not sure if it has to do with the above:

Coming off my strong finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, recent South Carolina polls show I’ve surged into third place and am rising.

And tomorrow in Myrtle Beach, I’m hosting a rally, where I’ll be making a MAJOR campaign announcement that’s sure to rock the political establishment and boost me even further in the polls.

The campaign announcement I’m making will take place (ed. Today) at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and Conference Center, located at 10000 Beach Club Drive in Myrtle Beach.

http://www.dailypaul.com/204203/big-announcement-tomorrow

I am following with interest :)

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 19:19
www.fitsnews.com%2F2012%2F01%2F15%2Ftom-davis-to-endorse-ron-paul%2F&h=jAQH7r_o8AQECf7uEdu-Eb7U8rskXdpxbVrA8o7L0r1jkuw

Big announcement supposedly planned today from the RP camp, not sure if it has to do with the above:

Coming off my strong finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, recent South Carolina polls show I’ve surged into third place and am rising.

And tomorrow in Myrtle Beach, I’m hosting a rally, where I’ll be making a MAJOR campaign announcement that’s sure to rock the political establishment and boost me even further in the polls.

The campaign announcement I’m making will take place (ed. Today) at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and Conference Center, located at 10000 Beach Club Drive in Myrtle Beach.

http://www.dailypaul.com/204203/big-announcement-tomorrow

I am following with interest :)

Thanks for sharing this! What could it be? I am praying for a second chance to have a fair election and get a good President. We have got to move this Revolution forward and demand a free and fair election. Maybe I need to go down to my local active black church and ask them how to teach me and other lazy white American's how to stand up take the whips, fire hoses, dogs, mace, batons and stand and be counted for what is right! Where is our outrage?

chancy
15th January 2012, 19:57
Hello Everyone:
I think Ron Paul is the Man however there is one small problem....I mean HUGE PROBLEM.
Here are 2 very informative videos to watch and then you can make up your own mind how big of a problem. Enjoy
Both videos are regarding the voting machines used in the us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso

chancy

Tommy
15th January 2012, 20:00
My pleasure!

Your guess is as good as mine U.S, at this point I suppose anything\everything could happen :p However, I have had a strong feeling he is keeping some aces up his sleeve this time... So excitement grows as a result.. Not sure what I have been waiting for though (before today).. Intuition can be weird some-times, but also wonderful.
I am aware this game is not on the "top" of the "pyramid", but people seem too hung up with the "top" (Ref. Illuminati etc) that they some times seem to forget about the foundation the "pyramid" is built on.
That is why I feel an election DOES matter, if fair and not tampered :)

I am pretty sure the event has either just about started or at least will shortly, so I am standing by the press to see if it will give off any steam soon!

Let's make a deal to update this thread as soon as one of us (or other members) catch the news ey?

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 20:01
Here from Santorum himself...

1Gwwmm-cQxU

Tommy
15th January 2012, 20:14
Small update for details and indications about today's announcement:

RON PAUL TO RECEIVE GAME-CHANGING ENDORSEMENT AT EVENT IN SOUTH CAROLINA
GETS CONSEQUENTIAL SUPPORT IN RUN-UP TO THE PALMETTO STATE’S JANUARY 21ST PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY

COLUMBIA, SC – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul will receive a consequential endorsement related to the South Carolina primary at a special event in Myrtle Beach.

The event will take place on Sunday, January 15th at 6:00 p.m. at the Palisades Conference Center.

Event details are as follows. Time is Eastern.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

6:00 p.m.
Palisades Conference Center*
10000 Beach Club Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-5304

[*Next to Hilton Myrtle Beach Conference Center and Resort]

Doors open to the public at 5:20 p.m. Media set up any time after 4:00 p.m.

Free parking is located in the garage across the street.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/15/ron-paul-to-receive-game-changing-endorsement-at-event-in-south-carolina-2/

PS: If my time-zone calculation is correct, this should be happening around 6 PM EST = 3 hours from now?

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 20:21
Yes, 6 pm est is what I got.

Unified Serenity
15th January 2012, 20:31
I am wondering if HAARP will be used to keep people home on these election dates.... I don't think RP fans will avoid going out, but those who are just sort of supporters who want RP but are not awake and aware as to how important each vote is in a primary may stay home. Look at this storm system by Dutchsince:

rSBfxx_q63k

Tommy
15th January 2012, 20:47
Good point U.S, God knows at this point..

I suggest as many as possible, especially those around the world or at home do some proper protection rituals, chants, focusing, etc.. during the elections in particular, but also in general.
Although since these protection effects are usually created by your real intention anyways then I feel RP voters\supporters might be better off than perhaps thought, because if one thing is clear about his grass-root movements it must be a common solid, fair intention.

It is all about the humans, hence the masses.. One strong intention from a strong number of people can do anything I believe :)

Star Tsar
15th January 2012, 22:57

SvZ5D_fU39w

RP tore Newt a new butthole!

baddbob
16th January 2012, 00:16
http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tom-davis-tea-party-favorite.jpg
S.C. Sen. Tom Davis – the leading fiscal conservative in South Carolina state government and one of the most coveted endorsements of the 2012 “First in the South” presidential primary – will announce his support for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul on Sunday.

Davis will endorse Paul’s candidacy at a campaign event Sunday evening in Myrtle Beach, S.C. – confirming a report published earlier this week on Buzzfeed.

Paul’s campaign has described Davis’ forthcoming endorsement as “consequential” and “game-changing.” Why? Click here. http://www.fitsnews.com/2012/01/11/tom-davis-to-endorse-in-sc-primary/

A first-term State Senator, Davis wields a disproportionate impact given his stellar fiscal voting record and his advocacy on behalf of key state-level reforms including a taxpayer rebate fund and an aggressive government restructuring bill (unlike the “restructuring in name only” pushed last year by Gov. Nikki Haley).

Davis has also pushed for individual income tax relief as opposed to taxpayer-funded incentives on the job creation front – arguing that the latter only shift the state’s tax burden onto small businesses.

Most importantly for the state’s economic future, however, Davis has been the leading proponent of a public-private Jasper Port terminal – although S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley’s recent “Savannah River Sellout” may have doomed that project.

“Senator Tom Davis’ fiscal conservative credentials are outstanding,” Matt Moore, executive director of the SCGOP, said recently. “Any candidate would do well to gain his endorsement.”

Not surprisingly, Davis’ nod has been among the most sought-after of the primary season. Last year, The Politico named him one of its “50 politicos to watch,” while a recent CNN story referenced him as a “rising star.”

In addition to Davis, several other leading fiscal conservatives in the S.C. General Assembly are also rumored to be endorsing Paul in the coming days. So stay tuned …

AlternativeInfoJunkie
16th January 2012, 00:30
Everyone go click the like button on tom davis' facebook!

apokalypse
16th January 2012, 01:59
i'm suprise Ron Paul came out mention about World Currency that conspiracy forum like Avalons talked about over a year now. I Wonder if RP ever mention about hidden blacks projects, secret technologies, UFO spacecraft and other civilization from space already came to earth for thousand of years.

gooty64
16th January 2012, 02:09
I watched it.

The whole thing breaks my heart.

jeanluck
16th January 2012, 03:17
Ron Paul Receives Pivotal Endorsement of South Carolina State Senator Tom Davis

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/15/ron-paul-receives-pivotal-endorsement-of-south-carolina-state-senator-tom-davis/

Statement from Sen. Tom Davis:

“It’s easy to campaign on lower taxes, less spending and fewer regulations – it’s another thing entirely to stand up for these limited government principles when the entire Washington establishment is aligned against you. Yet for more than three decades Ron Paul has cast thousands of lonely votes in our nation’s capital based on the constitutional principles that this country was founded on – and that the Republican Party has promised to protect. Yet while generations of politicians – including far too many Republicans – were losing their way or caving to the status quo, Ron Paul was standing as a Tea Party of one against a towering wave of red ink.

“2012 marks the fifth consecutive year in which the federal government is going to spend well over $1 trillion in money it doesn’t have. Each and every American taxpayer is now on the hook for $135,000 worth of federal debt – and last year’s debt deal adds another $7 trillion in deficit spending over the coming decade. Meanwhile the U.S. Senate hasn’t passed a budget in nearly 1,000 days.

“I’m endorsing Ron Paul because enough is enough. Despite this wave of unprecedented government spending, our unemployment rate has remained above 8 percent for the last 34 months and 146.4 million Americans – one out of every two people in this country – are now classified as poor or low-income.

“Government activism and government intervention clearly hasn’t fixed our economy – which is why the Republican Party needs a nominee who isn’t wedded to that failed approach. We won’t chart a path to fiscal solvency or victory in November by running toward the failed ideas of the left – we will achieve those victories by returning to the principles that the Republican Party once stood for.

“That is why I am proud to endorse Ron Paul for president.

“Ron Paul’s record matches his rhetoric, his fiscal plan matches the fiscal challenges that our nation is facing and his movement represents the taxpayers whose interests have been ignored in the political process for far too long.

“I’m also endorsing him because unlike what the pundits have led you to believe, he is the candidate who gives the Republican Party the best chance to beat Barack Obama in November.

“We have a choice: We can keep electing candidates who talk about change only during political campaigns as a way to get elected, or we can finally elect a candidate who will walk the walk and make that change a reality – restoring our bottom line, our individual liberties and our national pride in the process.”

Connecting with Sauce
16th January 2012, 16:33
Some interesting links too on the YT clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPmR8j4plw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ee3f9eFAAAAAAAAGAA

Quite compelling viewing...

Black Panther
16th January 2012, 16:49
Description:
"The last president who dared to challenge the IMF was JFK. This man has BALLS!"

sjyo8-0gXEU

The more I see about Ron Paul, the more I like him.

WhiteFeather
16th January 2012, 16:56
Yes Ron Does have a big set, and I hope his running mate does as well.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/8/b/78b98a185a17b5aee5a43533c26b6abd.jpg

sygh
16th January 2012, 17:15
Black Panther,

Ron Paul pretty much tells it like it is, doesn't he, and he respects people, all people, from everywhere. He respects a country's sovereignty. He adheres to the constitution, as well as our bill of rights. Add to this wisdom. I like him too, and I really, really, really want to see him become President of the U.S.

There's a couple of things that bother me though, that figures, right? Obama has been extreme, and Paul is extreme to the opposite. That's one. Two, Paul wants to get out of the wars. Now our government and military are picking away at Iran. Looks like we might be in another war -whether we want it or not. And if that is the case, and it very well could be, what happens to peace loving Dr. Paul? Does he get shut out?

I don't like the bankers and our government playing war for politics.

G.A
16th January 2012, 17:24
Black Panther,

Ron Paul pretty much tells it like it is, doesn't he, and he respects people, all people, from everywhere. I like him too and I really, really, really want to see him become President of the U.S.

There's a couple of things that bother me though, that figures, right? Obama has been extreme, and Paul is extreme to the opposite. That's one. Two, Paul wants to get out of the wars. Now our government and military are picking away at Iran. At looks like we might be in another war -whether we want it or not. If that is the case, and it very well could be, what happens to peace loving Dr. Paul? Does he get shut out?

I don't like the bankers and our government playing war for politics.
In reply to the bolded part of your statement:
Extreme is a word which describes one thing in relation to another (this is extreme compared to that). It is also based on personal perspective. Seeing as how you are a member on a website where a lot of discussion goes on about extreme governmental corruption and extreme conspiracies against the people by their governments, what specifically would you define as extreme in regards to Ron Pauls message/policies?

Ol' Roy
16th January 2012, 19:50
LOL WhiteFeather that is some big balls. Way too cool!

If Ron Paul is not elected, then I believed we're screwed!

As least it might give us a fighting chance to get out of this mess!

Snowbird
16th January 2012, 21:21
Ron Paul is merely a step in the right direction. He is not the end-all, be-all of politics. I am very concerned about who might be his running mate if he is allowed to get that far. His ideas are considered radical to some, but the changes that we require in our global society are radical.

One thing that bothers me about all politicians is that they harangue the idea of for instance, social security, and yet faithfully collect their checks, pensions or government retirement checks which are paid for by the very ones who they work so hard to deprive. We, the people, support them...whether or not they help our country...which most don't. We continue to support them and their families in life styles that we-the-people will never dream of having.

Is there not something wrong with this picture?

baddbob
17th January 2012, 00:04
:smokin: I would like to smoke a fatty with Ron paul:smokin: for medical purposes of course:cool:

Lost Soul
17th January 2012, 11:06
Lest we forget, Gingrich was one of the proponents for dismantling Glass-Steagall.

modwiz
17th January 2012, 11:23
Talk about newspeak and doubletalk. These circle jerks are not debates. It is a line of clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right with RP stuck in the middle. Or whatever his physical position is.

Supporting Romney is grounds for euthanasia IMO. Gingrich is an evil sociopathic criminal. Santorum is the village idiot. Bachman is the cat-lady whose house smells of urine. That there are Americans that think these people should hold office instead of being in prison is beyond comprehension to me.

Democracy is a joke with voters like these.

meeradas
17th January 2012, 11:55
Bachman
recently said sth like "who doesn't work, shall not eat".
Guess what i found in Berlin's permanent "topography of terror" exhibition:
Same saying, but from Himmler or one of his closest (can't remember);
right there, where the SS headquarters stood.

Nice "candidate" for the "land of the free".

Btw, i felt nauseous after 45 mins and had to leave.
The place didn't allow me to imagine light.
However - it's free, and it's a must for anyone visiting Berlin, imo.

Modwiz, i admire your dignified display of disgust.

Cidersomerset
17th January 2012, 12:26
Thanks Connecting with sauce......powerful film and testomany for the benefits of medical marjuana.....most medicines derive from plants I can only presume
big pharma are against it and lobby government, because it could be grown anywhere and in such quantities to undermine the proffits and the druging of millions
of people on addictive anti depressents etc.......The government need the illigal drugs trade for their selfish reasons not to do with the well being of the masses....

christian
17th January 2012, 13:33
Some interesting links too on the YT clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPmR8j4plw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ee3f9eFAAAAAAAAGAA

Quite compelling viewing...

"1 acre of Cannabis sucks 5 times as much CO2 out of the atmosphere as 1 acre woodland."

Despite the fact, that the CO2 based climate change hysteria is a fraud, I'd like to see those deceivers and their followers planting cannabis to save the earth :biggrin1:

Cidersomerset
17th January 2012, 13:39
Thanks badbobb I think we need to pass around the peace pipe....'Man'.....

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_429/125033947174w6ZN.jpg

http://newageportal.blogspot.com/2011/02/spiritual-effects-of-marijuana.html

Annual Causes of Deaths in United States ...
Tobacco : 435,000
Alcohol : 85,000
Car Accidents : 26,347
Prescription Drugs : 32,000
Suicide : 30,622
Marijuana : 0

This article is from feb 2011......

Calz
18th January 2012, 07:15
Not far from the truth ...

alienHunter
18th January 2012, 16:55
== MOD EDIT ==

Due to excessive off topic posting, this thread is a split off from the Gay Obama thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38840-Obama-s-Gay-Past-Being-Hidden-By-Killing-Ex-Lovers&p=405564&viewfull=1#post405564

== END MOD EDIT ==

well, this appears to be the appropriate thread:

Bear in mind, that this is not intended in hate...if it is perceived that way...well, we all have our own filters, right?

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39684_Stormfront_Founder_Says_White_Supremacists_Thought_Ron_Paul_Was_One_of_Us

jackovesk
18th January 2012, 18:16

Bear in mind, that this is not intended in hate...if it is perceived that way...well, we all have our own filters, right?

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39684_Stormfront_Founder_Says_White_Supremacists_Thought_Ron_Paul_Was_One_of_Us

What a (SLY) little alien you are..!

You offer very little research and/or context to this forum IMHO..!

What do you really bring to this forum, apart from Hating Ron Paul..?

What are you really doing here..?

alienHunter
18th January 2012, 18:43
I don't hate Ron Paul...my niece has lived in his neighborhood for years...I was just putting up information. I explained before what I was doing here. Looking for the truth. I am an advocate of UFO research... I also study 'consciousness', have two bibles on my bookshelf, The New American Bible and The Urantia Book, study forward looking science, free energy, physics AND 1st and foremost despise politics, politicians, and conspiracy theories that hold as their central ideology hate. that's all.

I am a trained engineer/scientist...I do research. What you call research isn't...sorry but I believe in keeping a level playing field, if necessary.

jackovesk
18th January 2012, 19:01
I don't hate Ron Paul...my niece has lived in his neighborhood for years...I was just putting up information. I explained before what I was doing here. Looking for the truth. I am an advocate of UFO research... I also study 'consciousness', have two bibles on my bookshelf, The New American Bible and The Urantia Book, study forward looking science, free energy, physics AND 1st and foremost despise politics, politicians, and conspiracy theories that hold as their central ideology hate. that's all.

Save the excuses mate,

I think you thrive on slandering Ron Paul at every chance you get...

Your not here to learn, far from it...

Like I said before...