PDA

View Full Version : Solutions

Steven
10th July 2010, 14:03
Solutions

Hi everyone,

I would like this thread to be dedicated to what we often call: Idealism. There are so many solutions already written in our hearts, like a deep desire, sometimes so deep we aren’t even aware of it. The world has it should be in harmony with the Laws of Nature is perfectly pictured in our souls. We are part of Creation and Creation itself dwells into our heart. Its vision for the future of any race any universe is harmonious and clear, but never imposed, rather inspired. That is what I want us to draw here. Of course, when we hear the word “idealism”, there comes a whole bunches of other concept with it, like unrealistic, naivety, youth… So, instead of falling into a debate, let’s just throw our global solutions to the world without even thinking a second about how it could manifest.

A list of many global solution is interestingly the antagonism to the “elite’s agenda”. When enough people focus on it with time and dedication, they oppose the regular focus of this dedicated group of “world manipulators”. So, let’s paint some ideas or “ideal” upon the screen.

The cancellation of all National Debts

The national debts are modern slavery… When you ask or search for some legitimate answers, it becomes foggy and very complicated. Who are the money lenders? What was the interest rate of the transaction? What is the terms and time to refund? How many times we have refund the initial capital? What was done with the capital money?

I’m Canadian and when a child comes to the world in Canada, he/she owe roughly 20 000,00$ to unknown banks, at unknown rates, for unclear reasons, even if the initial amounts have been refund several times. Some countries are worse others not, but nearly all are in dire situation because there is no possibilities to refund the debts. It seems inevitable; these debts are not meant to be refund. I will not argue more on the profound unethical, unmoral, inhuman consequences of the National debts of the world. Rather, I am simply focusing on a world without debt.

The movement for debt cancellation is worldwide. A lot of people talks about it, even in high places, even more think about it. What was simply “not there” some 20 years ago is very present today. When you look at both paths, a world continuing with this debts system is much more unrealistic than a world that eliminates it. If you search the net a little bit you will discover that there are already some debts cancellation done. The movement came from the Latin-American churches called “jubilee 2000” and soon was worldwide. But the idea of debt cancellation is much older than that, present in all cultures.

Personally, I have done it several times and never lost from doing it so. It’s rather the opposite. Today, I don’t land money; I give it in all liberties. And I’m only richer in doing that so. Landing money at countries scale shouldn’t be a market, or business, it should be done in a brotherhood spirit. No interest. You don’t have it, don’t give it. You don’t want to give it, don’t do it. You have it and want to give it in a brotherhood spirit without any interests, go for it. And the debts will be matters of our past. Just imagine what will be a world without debt.

Feel free to add your solutions to the thread. I will come up with some more in time. Yes, I am a dreamer.

Namaste, Steven

Celine
10th July 2010, 14:27
Great thread Steven!

being a layman when it comes to economics..i have not many answers but..

it seems to me... a ECONOMY...based on....CREDIT...is an oxymoron..

HORIZONS
10th July 2010, 14:45
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"

Eric J (Viking)
10th July 2010, 14:51
Sounds like 'Nesara' to me Steven! ;-)

viking

rhythm
10th July 2010, 15:05
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7933878528/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/03/sharing-is-caring_girls_feature_feature-large.jpg

what a trooly loverly person you are steven

love and kindness to all ... rhythmmmm:hug:

illuminate
10th July 2010, 15:09

"I hope someday you'll join us... And the world will live as one"

Love in YOU :love:

Deega
10th July 2010, 17:43
Hi All,

I had the opportunity to complete a concentration in Economic at the University way back, so here is my take on the subject.

Concellation of National Debt – that’s a great dream, time will come… hopefully!

General rule (lendor/debtor) - As you all know, debt is the medium by which two parties (nation, corporations (banks and companies, individuals)) respond to their needs, one want money to do a particular project/development, the other has the means (money) to fulfill the needs of the first. They establish rules (interest rate, time schedules, etc) and regulations (reimbursement before expiration, payments, etc) between parties and then in due time, the debtor has to act responsibly and reimburse the lender within the lines (rules and regulations) established.

Now if you are the lender, you expect that the debtor will reimburse you, if not, the lender lost the amount loaned to the debtor, no one would appreciate to loose money, and we all know that economic life is condition by money.

General rule (on a National Level), a Nation has a budget to deliver mostly services but many do produce products. Operating budget deal with all the services (generate revenues and expenses) that will be given (to it’ stakeholders) in a particular period . If services cost more than the revenues generated, a deficit is established, on the contrary, profit or benefit is generated. And if you add up the deficits and benefits (all the services) of a Nation, you will know the economic states of the Nation. But Nation goes further than that, they want to progress (political goals and well being of the nation), so they get involved in “capital project” and for doing so, they sell bonds at discount value, redeemable in different time frame. But in time, Nations have to reimburse the lendor (buyers of bonds), so if one Nation is pronounced “debt free”, it means that the lenders have to hold the debt. It is not always easy to sell this to it’ own citizens.

So it seems like a fair game, but there is a lot more to it and it would take a book to explain.

Even if it look fair, it doesn’t mean that it ain’t possible to do better! Why is it that there are very poor Nations, were they not profited by the wealthier Nations, were the “lendor/debtor” dealing fair…?, I guess a quick study would demonstrate! How can one make a difference, I’m not sure, but I think that information, knowledge may make a difference…!, and with time, things may be better !, hopefully!

I also think that we will have to rethink (paradigm shift) our way of doing the economic if Nations are to survive, such that the poorest of our nations are well taking care (bringing education, health). The new paradigm would instill value such that the wealthiest would feel great to give part of their riches, to give real power (households connected by Internet in decision making) to all, are we not dreaming, yes I’m sure we are, but it has to come this new society…!

A new paradigm that hold value on all the resources for all, that hold DEAR LIFE of the different worlds (mineral, vegetative, animal, human, invisible), how may we realize such a dream…!, communication will surely help in great ways, town halls all over the world, etc.
And all of us have plenty of better ideas than the one suggested above! Yours ideas will contribute in small or large ways to get in the first steps toward this necessary paradigm shift.

Wishes you the best of love and light.

Deega

Steven
10th July 2010, 18:58
Great thread Steven! being a layman when it comes to economics..i have not many answers but..
it seems to me... a ECONOMY...based on....CREDIT...is an oxymoron..

And it is very true Celine, an economy should be based on the power of human energy and imagination before even thinking about financial transaction. Today, 93% of the world money movement is only made of financial transaction, that's how far from human work we are. Products and services has only a small 7%.

And it is very comforting to hear it Horizons. I should write; We are dreamers, we shape realities with the power and knowledge of the spirit...

Sounds like 'Nesara' to me Steven! ;-)

viking

Yes, you know dear friend, its a part of a vision of the world we all have written in our hearts. It's only to believe it's possible and then, the focus makes it possible.

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7933878528/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/03/sharing-is-caring_girls_feature_feature-large.jpg

what a trooly loverly person you are steven

love and kindness to all ... rhythmmmm:hug:

And you are precious Rhythm, you express the love you have, it circulates in you, that makes you shine and is a testimony of the power of Love to us all.

"I hope someday you'll join us... And the world will live as one"

Love in YOU :love:

hUmaNITY !!!

Thanks to all, really I'm happily surprised of the replies.

Namaste, Steven

Snowbird
10th July 2010, 19:11
When I give a gift to someone, whether it be money or my time, I do not want or expect it to be returned to me. If people insist on a return policy, I simply tell them to turn around and do the same for someone else in need and that will be my return payment. If I can't give freely, then I shouldn't give at all.

This upcoming paradigm shift will be hugely affective on and in everyone. And now is the time for threads as this one, to list our ideas and ideals that will collectively and creatively cause positive impact into the future.

I would want to see abolished all 'isms' such as corporatism and consumerism, totalitarianism and religionism etc. These structures are based upon control and fear and power-over. These structures also stem, IMO, from off this planet. These are not earth-based.

Not only would I like to see all national debt forgiven, I would also like to see each man and woman, young and old, to be set financially free until such time that we no longer need money sources to survive. This will destroy the banking system and cut the umbilical cord from the power-mongers. Life will indeed be different. The junk of this earth will cease and desist because people will not be forced to work to survive. :whoo:

Celine
10th July 2010, 19:25
i once was offered some help...someone wished to buy groceries to help us out..

when a "thank you" was not received in a timely manner, or int he manner the giver expected...
we were "punished"...

Life has not been the same since...

Deega
10th July 2010, 23:10
Bonjour/Hi Céline,

I think that all of us have been “punished” by others at different time in our life. And sure is, that it makes us change…

And why do people do that?

I think that they probably are scared, the’re in fear, they are unsecured for different reasons and at one point they happen to cross your energy and at that time, it probably activate an un-volontary response that make your heart bleed.

Is it avoidable? I think it is if we may at all time be “love”. I have read many of your posts and that what you’re made of, so you are now immunized.

All the best, my blessing.

Deega

Caren
10th July 2010, 23:30
Steven, thank goodness for dreamers. I enjoy your posts. Dream on! Peace.
caren

Lost Soul
11th July 2010, 00:06
It's will all be academic. Big changes are in the works and for the better too.

Arpheus
11th July 2010, 00:23
Every time i see celine's posts i get a big grin on my face,i must agree with Deega,and yes steven a world without debt or even better money would surely be a MUCH better one,i would give everything to go back to my childhood when i lived in a farm and we could live off of that alone,we had everything we needed there,those were the happiest days of my life i was just a kid and the memories from it are so vivid and clear it feels like it was yesterday,living from planting and seeding the land is such a wonder i cannot begin to describe ,you must do it yourself to truly know and appreciate the beauty of it.Its like being a parent until it happens to you,you really dont know whats it like.The earth has so much to give in return when we do whats right and live the way we were born to live as in the first place.Today's world bring tears to my face every week,but i feel deep inside things are changing for the better,because so many are now starting to understand that we must stop our ways and start over,go back to the old ways,the ways of the ancients, be one with mother earth,lets release ourselves from this stupid illusion of fear and lies control and oppression,divide and conquer,we are all brothers and sisters it pains me so much,how is it that it is so hard for some to realize such a simple concept?
With all my heart and love to all of you avalonians and everyone else on this beautiful planet that we call earth!!

Steven
11th July 2010, 00:39
...I would also like to see each man and woman, young and old, to be set financially free until such time that we no longer need money sources to survive...

I am expecting this day as well Snowbird.

...So it seems like a fair game, but there is a lot more to it and it would take a book to explain...

Indeed Deega. And it is not the intention of the thread to bombard it with studies, but rather to put it out at the front line of our awareness so we can grab the "picture" and focus on it. And thank you so much for your nice post.

Steven, thank goodness for dreamers. I enjoy your posts. Dream on! Peace.
caren

Thanks Caren, I will bring some more!

...Big changes are in the works and for the better too.

Same vision as mine!

...The earth has so much to give in return when we do whats right and live the way we were born to live as in the first place...go back to the old ways, the ways of the ancients, be one with mother earth,l ets release ourselves from this stupid illusion of fear and lies control and oppression...

Your passion is tangible Arpheus, we need more of your kind on Earth. Keep sharing it, it is contagious.

Namaste, Steven

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Consumption reduction

A lot of stress and imbalance on Earth is created by our frenetic consumption way of life. Of course, not all the people are at the same point and fortunately, many millions people are doing just right. But there are a few northern countries, and lately some larger populaces of China and India have joined the club of over consumption. The other good news about it is that we, as individual, have direct control over the issue. We cannot hide behind excuse. Many of us consume way too much for our needs, our real needs.

When I began to really analyze all the simple things I was buying, I noticed I could do a significant impact just by having a mature approach to my consumption. Simple things like drinking waters instead of all other kind of drinks, eating vegetables and growing them. All these chemicals we throw in the waters just to clean and wash can be avoided with baking soda, vinegar and a little bit of bleach. Gasoline is another product I reduced a lot. Instead, we use bikes and skiing. Clothing, entertainment, electricity, etc… and many other things can be reduced with a small adaptation. Everyone at its one pace, from its own given situation, can find many little things that can be changed. Just like a small “tuning” to a way of life a bit out of order because it’s following the incentive of the capitalist system.

And the first things that may be reduced in consumption are the things that create waste. And by waste, I mean the things that we buy and do not use. You know all these gadgets and toys that we do not know where to put. All these articles made out of plastic that breaks after a couple days. These are very easy to replace.

Of course a major reduction in consumption will have an impact on the market and ultimately on our jobs. That doesn’t mean we would lose our jobs and the unemployment would reach the sky. That does mean our jobs will change a bit to reflect more our real needs and a society of beings who live in harmony with nature. As ultimate example, we have all the native of the lands. If humanity could manage to consume like the aborigines and the natives, we would have space to welcome twice our actual number and it might even be more…

I don’t want to bring up studies and statistical data. They exist and are available for further analysis. But the goal of this thread is simply to put out many solutions at hand so we can focus on them.

Namaste, Steven

Steven
13th July 2010, 19:34
Reducing the wastes

It is incredible the amount of waste we produce. Waste of products and material and also waste of energies and human workpower. This is also a field in which we have all direct power. It does not mean to eleminates the waste, but at least to reduce it.

Having waste is normal, but what I find not acceptable is that we have crossed a threshold in the global 'waste production'. I remember a study made in Brazil when I lived there that showed how much drastical would be the impact on the environment just if we could manage our waste with more care. I am thinking about all these plastic gadgets coming out of China. There are numerous example of waste that we could manage with better care. I don't want to put a load of example here. It is to everyone to find their own waste and be aware that we can do better.

The good news is that we see more waste management and brilliant ideas coming out into the public and private corporation. Cogeneration and trigeneration one example progressivly used today. The recycling industry is another example which is progressivly taking roots in our society.

Once again, the objective isn't to 'draw' a study with datas to convince the reader about the idea, but rather to bring it up in our consciousness to give one more solution at hand.

Namaste, Steven

illuminate
13th July 2010, 21:15
Reducing the wastes

It is incredible the amount of waste we produce. Waste of products and material and also waste of energies and human workpower. This is also a field in which we have all direct power. It does not mean to eleminates the waste, but at least to reduce it.

Having waste is normal, but what I find not acceptable is that we have crossed a threshold in the global 'waste production'. I remember a study made in Brazil when I lived there that showed how much drastical would be the impact on the environment just if we could manage our waste with more care. I am thinking about all these plastic gadgets coming out of China. There are numerous example of waste that we could manage with better care. I don't want to put a load of example here. It is to everyone to find their own waste and be aware that we can do better.

The good news is that we see more waste management and brilliant ideas coming out into the public and private corporation. Cogeneration and trigeneration one example progressivly used today. The recycling industry is another example which is progressivly taking roots in our society.

Once again, the objective isn't to 'draw' a study with datas to convince the reader about the idea, but rather to bring it up in our consciousness to give one more solution at hand.

Namaste, Steven

Here's some inspiration and a great example of what can be accomplished by using a little forethought.
Video of an average american couple's experiment: Trash-free for a year...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/portlandorkgw-15751112/couple-s-experiment-trash-free-for-a-year-20840219

Steven
13th July 2010, 22:32
Here's some inspiration and a great example of what can be accomplished by using a little forethought.
Video of an average american couple's experiment: Trash-free for a year...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/portlandorkgw-15751112/couple-s-experiment-trash-free-for-a-year-20840219

You are wonderful! Such a nice finding. I really appreciate what the couple do, awesome! It really shows how simple, accessible a change in habits can impact our life. Thanks Illuminate, totally in line with my initial thought.

Namaste, Steven

Steven
14th July 2010, 12:56
Developping a real care for Life

It seems obvious that in order to improve our way of life, we have no choice but to care more about Life in general. In science, we do not know much about life, but we know enough today to understand that Earth and all Life coming from the planet are connected. The Sun, the winds, the oceans, the flaura and fauna are all depending upon a gracious balance of interdependency, interlinked, communication... The field of work is essential to be enlarged at the consciousness level.

But, we are stuck in a very disharmonious system, totally foreign to Life on this planet. The consumption rates of food, meat, oil, plastic, metals, ect... are simply crazy. It is way too much, for both us and Earth.The northen hemisphere suffers from overconsumption, the southern hemisphere suffers from overproduction. That is how the system is built.

The only real motivation that can pushes us to make drastical change in our way of life is the Love we have for Life in its natural state. That is why we have to develop it. Develop an interest, a care, a relationship with everything that is natural on Earth. For example, If one really cares for plants and gardening, then he/she will stop spreading chemicals over it. It might seem drastical for those bathed every day in this kind of activity, but drastical change is what Life on Earth needs.

The secret to develop a care for anything is by beggining to make contact with it, to understand it, to observe it. The fool who stop in the flow of circulating people in the crowed city to smell a flower growing among the asphalte and cement is showing us the way. All things natural at its natural state of being is a blessing and wait for our blessings, from us human, caretaker of the planet, yes this is what we are in potential, and this is what we will become.

A preferential option for all things natural at its natural state...

Namaste, Steven

PHARAOH
14th July 2010, 14:34
The only solution I see is non compliance. Takes no money, no effort, no time etc, etc. We need to stop "Registering" our property like cars, boats, dogs, and especially our children at birth! This will send shock waves to "TPTB" that we are not thier property. Check out the Freeman Society and Robert Menard who I wish Bill and Kerry would do a 3 hour long interview with on his concepts and ideas for a better world. Once we register anything the State becomes part owner of that which you registered with them. That is why when we get Drivers licenses or licenses of any kind we are asking permission to enter into contract with them under thier terms and conditions which are subject to change at any time. When they stop us they ask for thier papers verifying we are under thier control aka (Jurisdiction). Thus the fines, imprisonment, and confiscation if you don't pay. When we willingly entered into thier systems of control we became thier children and property. We must now disassociate ourselves from thier control girds if we are to be what we were meant to be, Free and Independent to quote JFK. Do not give you e-mails, phone numbers or zip codes at the cash "Register"! As you can see these are all systems of voluntary servitude to them for control over us and our property. Do not fly in airplanes, do not pay with credit cards, walk and bike ride do not use the automoblie when possible. Do not carry ID. We are not who they say we are etc. etc. etc. I hope you all see where I am going. I am walking this talk and hope many of you will follow my lead and if we do, we win peaceably.

AMOR Familia!

Celine
14th July 2010, 14:38
This is a great thread... thank you steven and all...

Deega
14th July 2010, 15:25
I am expecting this day as well Snowbird.

Indeed Deega. And it is not the intention of the thread to bombard it with studies, but rather to put it out at the front line of our awareness so we can grab the "picture" and focus on it. And thank you so much for your nice post.

Namaste, Steven[COLOR=red]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Namaste, Steven

Thanks Steven,

That's what I thought, and thanks you for your appreciation.

All my blessings.

Deega

Steven
14th July 2010, 15:42
The only solution I see is non compliance... Check out the Freeman Society and Robert Menard

I know this brillant man and indeed, he is presenting a solution! Thank you for the head up on this solution Pharaoh!

This is a great thread... thank you steven and all...

Thank you Celine, I expect to update it with more ideas... But, it is not my thread, it is ours, so all are welcome to pitch in accessible solutions. And thank you so much for those already contributing.

Namaste, Steven

PHARAOH
14th July 2010, 16:49
[QUOTE=Steven;34831]I know this brillant man and indeed, he is presenting a solution! Thank you for the head up on this solution Pharaoh!

I agree. Thank you, Brother!

AMOR Familia!

kalimistik
14th July 2010, 21:18
Hi Steven,
I think the solution to all these problems ( in an enlightend world ) would be very easy! It´s like Max Keiser said a year and half ago, "everybody who has a mortgage, should just turn their backs on the banks" . As usual, if there were sufficient people awake to the fact that it is all a scam, the money is created literally when they sign the contract stating that they are going to generate " said " money loaned to them, then we would now, be living in a different reality!
However, this is not the case!!! I think a good start is to hold chats in your local or some place, explaining the banking system because the vast majority have no effin idea how it all works! Everytime I speak to an individual and just explain social status i.e. Capitis Diminutio Maxima, they look at me as if I am mad ( as I am sure you identify with ) but for me at least, this is where I always start. It seems to spark the waking process.

I Salute the Jewel in Your Lotus Brother

ANIMOS HERMANO

Steven
15th July 2010, 00:06
Hi Steven,
I think the solution to all these problems ( in an enlightend world ) would be very easy! It´s like Max Keiser said a year and half ago, "everybody who has a mortgage, should just turn their backs on the banks" . As usual, if there were sufficient people awake to the fact that it is all a scam, the money is created literally when they sign the contract stating that they are going to generate " said " money loaned to them, then we would now, be living in a different reality!
However, this is not the case!!! I think a good start is to hold chats in your local or some place, explaining the banking system because the vast majority have no effin idea how it all works! Everytime I speak to an individual and just explain social status i.e. Capitis Diminutio Maxima, they look at me as if I am mad ( as I am sure you identify with ) but for me at least, this is where I always start. It seems to spark the waking process.

I Salute the Jewel in Your Lotus Brother

ANIMOS HERMANO

Hi Kalimistik,

I totally connect with you here. It is funny you mentioned using chats to inform people, I do it all the time! And yes, I am often identified as the wacko, but it is incredible how people are becoming receptive and interested. I am glad you brought it up because it is quite an efficient way to simply "plant a seed" into people's consciousness and watch it grow with some watering from time to time!

You ideas are great and you know what? I think it is progressively happening and might see it manifested in the future. That is the world in which I want to live in.

Namaste, Steven

kalimistik
15th July 2010, 13:42
Hi Steven,
Like I said in the first post, chatting is good and effective, especially if you ´re speaking about something which will get their attention " MONEY " . Then you just let them have it . I tried loads of different angles but in the end , they always pay attention when you talk about their pockets. Hey it´s just a foot in the door kinda method.
Oh and you are definately correct about it progressively happening , they are starting to awake from the slumber.

And I for one think that it will be like the hundred monkeys scenario, the amount of people aware will get to a certain number and then KAZAM! " Good Lord, but we are all enslaved"

The tide is turning my friend, the tide is turning!

UN ABRAZO

Wayne

onawah
18th July 2010, 17:56
Nice thread. Thanks Steven.
One thing that always makes me feel good and connected to the Earth Mother is to compost my food garbage back into the soil and grow my own vegetables. Another is to collect rain water and use it for watering the garden.
There is a great organization in Springdale, MO (not far from where I live) called the Well Fed Neighbor Alliance. Their operating premise is that if we help see to it that all our neighbors are well fed, chances are there will be less crime and more harmony in our neighborhoods.

So they have created a 501C3 that is focusing on making the region much more self-sustaining. Instead of looking at continuing to truck in most of the food from other areas (over 90 % is now imported from out of state) they are helping people to create community gardens and farmer's markets in their neighborhoods. This also creates jobs and allows people to use more organic methods of gardening, eliminating GMOs, pesticides, etc. which in turn will help reduce medical costs because people will be healthier.
Locally, the main farmer for our farmer's market is also a chef and he has contracted with the new high school that is being built here to teach the students to garden organically and to prepare their own healthful, delicious meals with the produce they grow instead of consuming fried foods, sodas and other junk most schools are serving.
Our little tourist town has a lot of restaurants and growing more of our own local, organic produce to serve in the restaurants will certainly help the local economy.
Whatever basics we can take back control of, the better off we are, and we are fostering tighter knit, more supportive communities in the process.
Support your local Farmer's Market! Go organic! And so on!
:):welcome::wave::high5:

jeannacav
20th July 2010, 01:39
Hi Steven,
I hope I am not off topic with this. I saw you mention this thread to someone else about something other than economics, I think.

I have been working for the energy solutions.
I have no illusions here, and really what I am doing is the energy of it. (I guess there is a pun here any way I say it!)
The work I am doing is small, but it is getting somewhere and it can be scaled up.
But I want anyone who wants to do this to have the power to make your own power! (eesh more puns!)
Here is my youtube channel address:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeannacav

I have been working with an amazing little circuit called the joule thief, and I have added a new twist to it which is really working.
I am also hoping that people will make their own and be self empowered by so doing.

After we had been working on this circuit for over a year, resonanceman opened a thread for newcomers to the project.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8341.0

If you follow MY posts there (I am called jeanna there), you will have my suggestion for getting started. I suggest that you copy paste my posts into a document on your own computer so you can study and follow them.
At this moment, I can light up my house with a handful of AA batteries.
This sounds like a really small contribution, but if we were all to just not use the grid for our lighting, we would save soooo much.

OK... enjoy,

jeanna

Steven
21st July 2010, 19:00
...Support your local Farmer's Market! Go organic!...

Awesome solution! Thanks Onawah!

...I hope I am not off topic with this...

You surely aren't and I am much interested in your creation, Ill go check it out.

Namaste, Steven

The knowledge of the Universal Laws

Our greatest gift is the power we have to shape our realities with our own consciousness. Knowing how to use the Universal Laws of Resonance/Focus/Allowance/Balance is completly life transforming. We are many here on this forum already living with this gift and litteraly observing the effect of our own consciousness on our outside world. It is hard to measure or quantify, but quite easy to observe in a day to day progressing life. We are like antennas that receive and transmit and what we spread out is what we receive back. If we want to observe a real change in the reality it has to be done first in the consciousness. The power of perception is tremendous. If you perceive your children with high expectation, already seeing them to succeed in life and be happy, you already help to shape their own path toward this goal. On the other hand, if your fear are so present it maintains your focus on failure and problems, you certainly are forging the path for great sufferance ahead.

I already see a clear awakening in this matter in the population in general. People begins to be very receptive about it and when they give it a real try, they often observe changes in their life. I beleive on day, it will simply become common knowledge, and be followed and respected by the majority. This day will mark a new way of being. A humanity not that much easily manipulated anymore...

For more about Universal Laws, here is an old thread about Universal Laws I made last year: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

Namaste, Steven

kcw_one
21st July 2010, 19:27
Great thread Steven, and good replies to all.

One aspect of the debt part of our economic system that must be made clear is the concept of fractional reserve banking, and the actions of central banks in industrialized nations.

When one goes to a lender to borrow money, willingly agreeing to pay back the borrowed money as well as an additional fee (interest), most of us think that the lendor is actually allowing you to borrow something that they in fact HAVE. Such is not the case. In a fractional reserve banking system a bank is only required to have on hand, in the form of actual cash reserves, something in the neighborhood of 10% of the total amount that the bank currently has out in loans.

That seems kind of unusual, at least it does to me. Now comes the really screwy part. When a bank looks you up and down and checks your credit and says OK to lending you the money, one would naturally assume that back there in the vault there is this pile of cash that they draw from and transfer to your account. Alas, this is not the case. When the transaction takes place, making that money appear in your bank account, you are witnessing the amazing creation of money OUT OF THIN AIR! Don't believe me? Check out the vid ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM for more info.

So banks, in essence, have the ability and legal charter to CREATE MONEY! Yikes! Can you see now why we have this thing called INFLATION? Yup. When you throw more dollars into an economy, which are the purchasing unit for the flow of goods and services, without correspondingly adding the equivalent of goods or services, it makes the value of each dollar become LESS. Its like making koolaid in a swimming pool. Start with one cup of water and the flavour crystals, the koolaid tastes good. Keep adding water, and the flavour gets more and more diluted until you can't taste it any more. Maybe that's not a great analogy, but in essence inflation is about diluting the money supply which decreases the purchasing power of the currency.

This is an incredibly relevant topic in our times. Every time I identify a problem, I can usually find a way that the current model of economics either perpetuates, contributes to, or is the direct cause of it. Why do we still drive cars that burn petroleum? Because someone would lose money if we decided to quit. Why do we not have medicines in our hospitals that do not cure disease? Because big Pharma would go bankrupt if they ran out of customers. Why are we fed constant mind-warping propaganda to increase our ever-loving lust to consume STUFF? Because the corporations that create, market and sell the stuff can only survive if they continue to GROW.

The system has been built cleverly, and with cold, calculating attention to detail. There is no way to fix it with reforms or legislation. It must simply cease to exist. Does this mean that I am advocating violent or subversive action to attack the current system? Absolutely not. Just as a houseplant will die if you stop watering it, the current system will die if we quit feeding it with our energy and participation. Rather than remaining stuck focusing on the terribly crappy deal that we seem to have right now, reach for the good-feeling thoughts of what a better system might look like. Appreciate, also, the massive opportunity we have to learn what we DO NO WANT as evidenced in the atrocious state of our current system, and use that learning to joyfully co-create something a kajillion times better. It is already happening all around us RIGHT NOW. The current system is losing its grip on us. The way to keep the ball rolling in a positive direction is not to be a hater and bemoan the state of the world's injustices, but rather to notice those things if they appear, try to have a positive thought about them, and then more importantly put the vast power of your attention and intent on SOMETHING BETTER.

Things are getting better every day. Look for it, and I guarantee that you will see it.

Steven
21st July 2010, 20:08
...The system has been built cleverly, and with cold, calculating attention to detail. There is no way to fix it with reforms or legislation. It must simply cease to exist...

Awesome post kcw_one! A system showing all its failure, weakness, greed, lack of compassion, lack of respect for life, pathogen like a growing cancer on Earth is falling apart. It is crumbling into dust and no trillions of dollars will save it for good. A new is already pushing it off from our reality...

Namaste, Steven

Steven
25th July 2010, 00:57
Blessed be these little things

All these little things that forms our day-to-day life. These insignificant little things. That all human beings do. From the richest to the poorest, the most awakened to the less aware, the most agitated to the most peaceful. Walking, seeing, hearing, eating, drinking, breathing, running, laughing, smiling, touching, tasting, contemplating, loving, caring, learning, becoming...

These insignificant little things, have the potential, to be the most powerful life transforming source if appreciated, blessed and thanked. I could add probably another thousand of these little things. As you too. Blessed be the air you breath, the water you drink, the food you eat, the smile you receive, the walk you take, the friendship you share, the love you feel, the grace of life is to be received like a precious gift even and especially in the eye of the storm. It takes one second to do, silently, in the secret of your heart.

The power of blessing is tremendous. It is very simple and use the potential of our consciousness, for the best. No need to wait for great things to happen for a blessing. All these little things are the water molecules of the sea of life we are experiencing. Why waiting for a wave if the goal is to be, just to be, or to become through the caress of the waters? Any human aspiration may come in the fruits of blessing. Using the power we, consciously doted beings, possess. A great gift indeed, too precious to be lost in the noises of the system.

It doesn't mean to bless all little things, but rather to adopt a new behavior toward life. If one chooses to bless only the air we breath and do it five or six times a day. After a month, hundreds of new blessings have joined the flow of the mass consciousness communication with Creation. If we all do it, the changes are tremendous. Our own attitude becomes stronger, happier, filled with hopes and trust in the future.

Our consciousness continually communicates with Creation. But it's in the direst of the moments, that we all make a call. No matters who the greatest, we ask for help and assistance. It is natural. Even the atheists do. We send a call. Some of us calls all the time, but more do not, or almost. It doesn't mean the potential isn't there. It means the attention isn't there. But the fruits are always there. We all have experienced it, and if some of us haven't, it doesn't mean they can't. It means the attention isn't there, yet. But when the awareness of the power of the consciousness increases, the fruits become constant and fulfilling.

Namaste, Steven