PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Attacks - Marijuana - Retirement

Chester
3rd January 2012, 01:08
Hi, this is Panama Sam - and I have been under very heavy psychic attack here now for about 5 or 6 days. It is clear I pissed SOMEONE off... so, having assessed my situation such that I will have to admit that I, well up until recently, maybe have been smoking too much marijuana, I have made the decision to stop.

I am hoping I do not have to worry about strange aliens from Sirius angry at me because I unraveled some things they might not want known, so I thought about the fact that I never even DID anything to those guys and so based on spiritual law, I have not acted in any way that could be considered wrong. I was born on September 19, 1957. I did no harm to no one ever and they know that.

Please, ask them to stop pounding me with psychic waves.

Thanks Avalonians

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also, they have threatened to level Panama too with a 300 foot tsunami - so BE aware anyone in this region as they said it would happen on January 13th though I believe they are simply running a Psi Op and I ain't buying in.

Flasky
3rd January 2012, 01:21
Hey Sam,

I am sorry you are now feeling under threat via psychic attacks. You think its because all the pics of ET craft you disclosed in your other posts? IMHO, I don't think that would make 'the aliens from Sirius' angry....But I am sure we could all guess who exactly could make this disclosure angry.

You released your location and address in your recent threads - you may want to contact the mods to clean that information out of the public domain for your protection. I know you have been advised on this. And I also know your response was that you don't have enemies. I don't want to scare you, but perhaps the situation might be different now.

Please be proactive about it. Asking 'us' to stop 'them' can only do so much. But of course, it is up to you.

Dawn
3rd January 2012, 02:17
Hi Sam, marijuana can create holes in your auric field. This can set you up for all kinds of strange energies to buffet you. May I suggest starting with something simple like cleansing you and your house with white sage. Making sure you GROUND your body physically is a good idea too. At this point a really good healing for you would be to sit on the earth with your back against an old tree. You might ask the tree for permission too. The tree will help your body regulate itself and clear itself.

Good luck, many of us have been where you are. You will be fine... go find a tree NOW!

aranuk
3rd January 2012, 02:23
Hi Sam, marijuana can create holes in your auric field. This can set you up for all kinds of strange energies to buffet you. May I suggest starting with something simple like cleansing you and your house with white sage. Making sure you GROUND your body physically is a good idea too. At this point a really good healing for you would be to sit on the earth with your back against an old tree. You might ask the tree for permission too. The tree will help your body regulate itself and clear itself.

Good luck, many of us have been where you are. You will be fine... go find a tree NOW!

Good advice Dawn. I would advise giving up on the weed too. That will help. I have been there myself.

Stan

Chester
3rd January 2012, 03:32
OK, how do i contact the mods?

aranuk
3rd January 2012, 03:39
Post HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul or Dawn will see it.
Or click on a mods name and PM them. Take care bro.
We care about you Sam.

Stan

jagman
3rd January 2012, 03:51
It sounds like to me that your having the classic weed smokers panic attack Stay calm,and get something to eat.

wolf_rt
3rd January 2012, 05:01
Good plan mate... I have been giving it a miss for the last month or so myself... without any of the problems that i usually associate with going without. It's just time i guess.

Keep plenty of snack food on hand to keep yourself busy. Drink lots of (non fluoridated) water.

DarMar
3rd January 2012, 07:23
HI, Im smoking marihuana since very young age and never had punctuaction in aura and never had physic attacks.
Try not to ask others opinion, rather learn who are YOU. Also try not to ask others for help, rather help yourself. Infact helping others is equivalent to helping self also. I know most of people is ready to shower you with advices of what to do and what not to do, whats good and whats bad. And thats uvaluable info since every single one of us has his own path, as unique fingerprint, unique souls and bodies. What rule applies to one cant be applied to other. PERIOD.

Sierra
3rd January 2012, 09:05
Hi Sam,

Per your request above, I removed the references to your location, and posts with your address information on the UFO thread.

Let me know if anything else needs doing. :)

Sierra

Ilie Pandia
3rd January 2012, 15:33
OK, how do i contact the mods?

Others may be interested to know how so I will write this down again.

You have multiple option to contact the mods.

- via PM (private message). Under the forum header find and click on "Quick Links" and then on "View Forum Moderators". On the new page you will see the list of the current forum mods. Try to PM a mod that has a green dot (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/statusicon/user-online.png)near his/her name. This means that s/he was recently online and may still be so.

- report a post or PM using the black triangle under each post or PM. ( http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png )

- write a mail to the general email: staff@projectavalon.net

And please allow for some time for us to get back at you. It may be a few minutes or even a few days (such was the case with the holidays). Do not assume we've read all the forum all the time as that is impossible, so provide in your message to us all the relevant information (links to posts and so on...)

Chester
14th March 2012, 23:45
Thanks Sierra, (yes this request was more than two months ago) but I still wanted to say thanks.

Chester
15th March 2012, 00:22
Thanks also Ilie - appreciate it

Anchor
15th March 2012, 02:09
So, Sam, how is it going. Did you manage to stay off the weed? Are you still having problems with psychic attack?

TargeT
15th March 2012, 02:35
It sounds like to me that your having the classic weed smokers panic attack Stay calm,and get something to eat.

I used to smoke a LOT and never had this happen, is it a social conditioning thing or what? most "panic" that I've noticed comes from internal issues, not substances; say a lack of trust in your own body, a fear based reaction etc.. does cannabis actually cause panic attacks, are there any studies I could read about this? I know a lot about the plant but have never found anything conclusive on this topic.

I don't think I'm being attacked but I've felt "off" for a week or two now, I attribute it to the sun though..

today I slept a good 16 hours and called in to work, strange cycles we are going through.

aranuk
15th March 2012, 03:13
There are at least two good books on Canabis. The Canabis papers and the Marijuana experience.

Stan

Rog
15th March 2012, 04:54
Hola. DarMar from my perspective was more on point with the real issue. I don't see many people speak of DRUGS(ominous music) the way I've come to understand them. And I've had a strange and full range of experiences over the past 4-5 years of continuous use(Drugs are bad, mkay?) with marijuanna. The underlying issue is that with anything, if you come to any conclusion under the umbrella that the physical thing you're interacting with is the problem, then it's you who are in the wrong. Not to endorse guilt-trips.

Obviously all things by their specific nature involve different dimensions of experience, especially powerful mind-altering pyschotropic controlled substances like the seductively scented demon weed. It's in a lot of belief systems that every single form of energy or life (same difference) has it's own mind and therefore a personable experience of it's own conciousness. And the reason you find those ideas in places like this and not being casually recognized in passing by tv anchors is because one of the hallmarks of this world is an ignorance, bewilderment, and fear towards not only non-human minds and energy but even within the human mind.

So preaching those metaphysics to the choir I'll say this. Marijuanna, Mary J, Lady Jane...is the girlfriend of the species. :@ Yea, I just said that, and no I don't make out with inanimate objects, or anything else strange(too subjective still? ><)

I say this because it's just what it is, when you've been living life right, she'll surround you with serenity. When it needs to be "said", she's gonna call you out on your bull**** point for point. And when you're out on the town of mind, you might just well come across someone who thinks she's too good for you, and they're not gonna hesitate to let you feel their heat.

I personally didn't touch it..her, ooh la la, erherm, until I was 19. I didn't respect it all for what it could be, and wrote it off as just another vice that was one step closer to corporate nicotine. This coincided with what was very stressful times for me, and I experienced our minds ability to focus like a well made weapon just to push through an experience and then drop-out into the pitfalls of a weakened psyche. So not having sought MJ as the solution and having this coincide I after a while came to the same exact situation you're in. If I turn my paranoia up to 11 I'd tell you there was some black wizard putting thoughts into my head trying to take me down. Not saying that wild **** can't happen but I do everything I can to hold responsibility within myself. So basically by proxy of the interwebs and the prestigious Universe University I came to realize that experiencing that "negativity" wasn't some bad chemical reaction or psychosis but the nature of the mind behind the flower giving me the exact opportunity I needed to get my "****" together. At the end of the day not only is it harmless, it's good for you in ways that are still being discovered.

This isn't to say anything towards you and your situation, I'd just rather talk out of my mouth than my ass. Again DarMar's point reigns here, this is something you need to sort out completely on your own. The truth of duality in this is slightly more complicated than we've all been tricked into believing. Saying either that you should or should not smoke weed to resolve your issue is the wrong answer. Understanding that the act of smoking weed has 0 affect on how you affect your own mind is the right answer. This is related to the widening area of study of placebos and how powerful they can actually be.

The only "good" reason you shouldn't smoke weed is cause the evil-doers who disagree with the one mind think it's good for the economy to lock you in a cage if you grow it yourself, forcing you to spend hard-earned money getting it from a "disposable" source. Unless you're in one of those heavenly places where you actually can grow it and not get caged for it.

Chester
28th March 2012, 18:00
So, Sam, how is it going. Did you manage to stay off the weed? Are you still having problems with psychic attack?

The following is long winded, somewhat depressing and only about myself but I am hoping some folks will read it and catch up on what happened and give me feedback. I do not know where else to turn to.

First in catching up about my weed addiction - I was using weed heavily and it was high quality weed. I used no other drug which includes alcohol nor any prescription drug during the period I am about to describe. I am 54 years old and I have had periods before where I used weed and or alcohol or cocaine, but in this case I had not used anything but weed for close to two years. I used the weed for 17 months straight progressing to more and higher quality in that period. By the time I got to the 16th month is when I could sense I was in serious trouble. This was in late December 2011. I will continue in a moment with the timeline but need to add the following information.

I retried weed in August of 2010 after almost 10 years of almost 100% abstinence.
Why I again started to use it all the time was related to - and this is absolutely true what I am about to state, I even have extensive documentation of it - the weed brought out an immense amount of psychic ability. It became this increase in psychic ability that was as addicting as the weed. Sadly, I have been unable to experience my psychic ability without weed. So when I restarted in August of 2010, I started to experience an uncanny amount of (an thus began to document as mentioned) synchronicity and later many other psychic abilities. Of course I would expect many folks to suspect that because I was using weed (and began to do so quite heavily) that my experiences were all in my mind and not necessarily real, For that reason I began to document in detail a great deal of these experiences. I also pointed out these experiences to people in my life who began to see that indeed I was experiencing a great deal of highly improbable synchronicities. They are able to confirm that my experiences were not just my fantasy. As mentioned, soon came other psychic experiences besides just uncanny synchronicities. These experiences also coordinated with much of the news coming out of the alternative media community. It was in November of 2011 that I had to have started venturing into danger land - experiencing psychotic states - I began to interpret reality and the syncronicities in ways that led me to what I can now see were completely whacko thinking. So in late December 2010 I stumbled upon what I thought had to be some sort of UFO type sighting (I was living in Panama). This tipped me over the edge. I have since resolved part of what I was perhaps confusing for a UFO other than the Blue Luminous Object that seemed to interact with the Primary Object which I still cannot explain.

In being honest here I have since concluded that it was likely Venus or Jupiter that I was mainly fixated upon. But that did not explain the Blue Luminous Object. I made some threads here about the experience but they are hard to locate just in case someone recalls and wants to review. They were made in late December 2011, early January 2012.

Anyways in late December I quit cold turkey. That actually was probably a mistake as I went into a very psychotic state and ended up in a psyche ward in Panama after a semi serious act against myself (thinking I needed to sacrifice myself for the good of all and my family). Due to this event I blew up my already fragile life. I was out in 8 days but I was unable to work as I was still quite messed up and experiencing heavily the state called vertigo. I had to leave Panama and thus lost my job which I required not only to support myself but to support my life in which I also supported my wife and her daughter (who are Colombian) and my almost 18 year old sons who I was sending support money to in the States.

I am now in the States after not being here for about 15 years. I had not wanted to be in the States because it is very hard for me to be with the vast majority of people who for the most part are so totally unaware of their conditioned state much less the likelihood of the conspiracy which I am totally convinced has been going on and in which I was a pawn and hostage. I also learned from being outside the US for so long that most people who are born and raised in the states never really have a clue about the rest of the world nor ever leave the states (other than a rare vacation if at all). Some rare examples of folks in the US eventually find information sources like in the Alternative Community, information from folks like David Icke, and sites like PA and PC, etc. and I hope I can meet some now that I am back because the people I am having to live for example are TV addicts, all they talk about is this TV/MOVIE/SPORTS star was in this movie or had this happen to them, etc. that they know nothing else and for me to even try to get them to open their mind and research how money actually works for example is, well, sometimes we have to let folks live in their fantasy world as we each have our own right to believe what we want... but surely folks here at Avalon can understand what I mean.

So besides having had my life blow up, having had to leave my Colombian wife and face that I may never be able to see her again in the flesh (we do have skype for now but not sure how long she can afford to pay for that) - this has me devastated emotionally as we love each other dearly, return to this land where the vast majority live in (and yes this is just my opinion) a total lie they have bought into, be in a home with TVs blasting all day and the conversations never have any substance... faced with having little income - I do have some income from my family via a trust but it is barely enough to pay for rent food and my share of the utilities... and even that may be in danger of retaining due to my personal issues I created related to US Taxes (though I do have a lawyer who tells me I have nothing to worry about)... I am quite depressed.

Yet I am totally weed free for over two months now, the vertigo is gone, I have been able to get some work consulting which may allow me to help my wife in Colombia who is hanging on by a thread (if you don't know how hard it is to make $100 a week even in Colombia, trust me... for almost all the population, they live on that).
So I know that my wife (we have been together 10 years) unless I am able to send her a certain amount in extra support money, will lose the house she is trying to buy, will have to take her daughter out of the decent private school, maybe move back in with her mother and even then may still not be able to make enough to feed themselves... because of the support I used to provide is now in jeopardy... I am just very, very depressed.

SO - forgive me for all this sad story business. I created this situation for myself and my family. I take full responsibility. I still believe deep down inside she will be alright, my three sons who also counted on me will be alright and I will be alright.

I want to be into solution and I know it is one step at a time. I have taken some of the first steps.

The hardest part in so many ways is the loss of almost all my psychic abilities. I am still quite depressed I could only experience the high levels of psi stuff on weed, but the tradeoff in blowing up my life was (and thus I am convinced would continue to be) not worth it.

I am glad for the Avalon forum so I can share about this and get good feedback as I have experienced before. Right now, this is the only place I can find what I perceive as sanity and where I can find folks who have a clue!

OK This is the end of my long post which was meant to lay all my cards on the table. All future posts will be, if about myself, solution oriented and positive - and if about other subject matters, intended to be contributory and in a positive way.

Thanks anyone who has read through this post and made comments.

Anchor
28th March 2012, 21:36
Sam,

I suspect that drugs are very often an introductory vector for people to experience the mind, and I am sure that you are not alone!

My sincere recommendation is detoxification and meditation - spend some time on the inner path.

Since you have experienced these things (psychic abilities as you term them), your drug free path to getting a handle back on them can be all the quicker - because like finding something in the dark, if you know what it feels like, its easier when you get there. You may find though, as things unravel, this is not as important as it once was.

I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough ride, but happy that you are able to see your way forward.

John..

RUSirius
28th March 2012, 23:39
Hi Sam, just got turned onto this thread due to my own similar issues, so it greatly sparked my interest, I too am american now living in South America, and talk about sinchronicity this thread was started on my birthday. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, in your struggles, I have them, the toughest part of the journey for me and some others apparently is overcoming the self. I tend to agree with the comment some time back the weed lets you feel as you should, type of thing and can increase thoughts/emotions for good or bad depending on your state. I'm sorry for your loss with your wife in Columbia, let the pain motivate you, did you sit under the tree as Dawn suggested, I thought that was a great thought, solid advice. Keep my posted.

DeDukshyn
29th March 2012, 00:15
Marijuana is not bad in moderation ... addiction is bad at any level. Guilt via addiction alone can puncture holes in your aura. I have had similar experiences and found that it appears that weed and many other drugs create a temporary separate consciousness to be experienced. This is where much of the "high" comes from - the experience of a "new' uncluttered from fear, consciousness. When the high ceases, your experience of that consciousness ceases until you get "high" on that drug again -- then you return to that consciousness. Over time via familiarity and habits of human nature, that consciousness can become quite similar to your regular one, causing tolerance to the "high". It appears that there was some fear that snuck in during your "high" moments that have allowed these unpleasant experiences. My advice would be to take a break and let that consciousness fade away some - this may take several weeks or months. Another approach would be to "augment" that consciousness but I don't recommend that route.

I'm just rambling my opinions and immediate thoughts -- take it for that. ;)

Carmody
29th March 2012, 13:51

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-electricity-trees.html

Dr. Rohan Jayaratne said scientists have long-suspected an association between trees and electricity. Now a team of researchers from Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia, may have finally discovered the link.

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/2012/electricityf.jpg

Plants have long been known as the lungs of the earth, but a new finding has found they may also play a role in electrifying the atmosphere.

Scientists have long-suspected an association between trees and electricity but researchers from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), in Brisbane, Australia, think they may have finally discovered the link.

Dr Rohan Jayaratne and Dr Xuan Ling from QUT's International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (ILAQH), led by Professor Lidia Morawska, ran experiments in six locations around Brisbane, including the Brisbane Forest Park, Daisy Hill and Mt Coot-tha.

They found the positive and negative ion concentrations in the air were twice as high in heavily wooded areas than in open grassy areas, such as parks.

Dr Jayaratne, who is also a member of QUT's Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), said that natural ions in the air were mainly created by ionisation due to two processes - radiation from the trace gas radon in air and cosmic radiation from space.

Radon is a by-product of the radioactive decay of radium which is present in minute quantities in rocks and is continually exhaled by the ground.

"Because radium is found in rocks and radon is soluble in water, ground water is particularly rich in radon," he said.

"Trees act as radon pumps, bringing the gas to the surface and releasing it to the atmosphere through transpiration - a process where water absorbed by the root system is evaporated into the atmosphere from leaves. This is especially prevalent for trees with deep root systems, such as eucalypts."

The QUT scientists estimated that, in a eucalyptus forest, trees may account for up to 37 per cent of the radon in the air when transpiration rates were highest........

Dr Jayaratne said though there was still a lot more research which needed to be done in relation to the role of ions, the findings, which were published in the journal Environmental Science and Technology, have potentially important implications for the atmosphere, climate and human health.

"Although there is an established link between airborne particles and human health, the role of ions is largely unknown," he said.

"However, we do know that approximately one-half of the particles that we inhale during normal breathing are retained in our respiratory system and it has been shown that charged particles were more likely to be deposited in the lungs than uncharged particles.

"We do not believe that ions are dangerous - the danger comes from the pollutants. If there are no dangerous particles in the air to attach to the ions there is no risk of ill health."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Radon a tool, used to see other dimensions?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41014-Is-Radon-a-tool-used-to-see-other-dimensions&p=434229&highlight=radon#post434229

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there is the deal about project 'bluebeam' using radioactive gasses to 'project visions' into our world and lives. Fukushima being necessary..... for that to happen?

Reality is a slippery slope.

This takes you to Dolores cannons take ion (Freudian slip!) it, which is that some would see a problem of normal scope or character in one way.... but the person who is aware, seeing it in another. She placed it specifically in the idea or context of 'ascension' or dimensional splitting. Where one person would move on to a more glorious or different space of existence and being, and on another would be seen as having died an unfortunate death tied to their 'strange beliefs'.

In the dimensional creationist and flow sense, people see what they individually see, within a collective matrix of basic similarities. A different level of a dream, one with more meat, as it is very close to us, individually, so it is more complete/dense/sensory/complex/(in-depth).

3ESIl0O4GGc

Chester
4th June 2022, 01:30
Hi Sam, just got turned onto this thread due to my own similar issues, so it greatly sparked my interest, I too am american now living in South America, and talk about sinchronicity this thread was started on my birthday. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, in your struggles, I have them, the toughest part of the journey for me and some others apparently is overcoming the self. I tend to agree with the comment some time back the weed lets you feel as you should, type of thing and can increase thoughts/emotions for good or bad depending on your state. I'm sorry for your loss with your wife in Columbia, let the pain motivate you, did you sit under the tree as Dawn suggested, I thought that was a great thought, solid advice. Keep my posted.

I hope you are well and I appreciated this reply over 10 years ago!

pueblo
4th June 2022, 09:24

So, are you still smoking??? Same as before?

Chester
4th June 2022, 19:26

So, are you still smoking??? Same as before?

Haven't messed with a drug (including marijuana) or alcohol in over a decade now.